CN216092116U - Upper limb function training device - Google PatentsUpper limb function training device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN216092116U CN216092116U CN202120080801.9U CN202120080801U CN216092116U CN 216092116 U CN216092116 U CN 216092116U CN 202120080801 U CN202120080801 U CN 202120080801U CN 216092116 U CN216092116 U CN 216092116U
- Prior art keywords
- function training
- limb function
- Prior art date
- 210000001364 Upper Extremity Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 43
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000003973 paint Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000001788 irregular Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 230000036545 exercise Effects 0.000 abstract description 20
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 10
- 210000003205 Muscles Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 8
- 210000002832 Shoulder Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000004064 dysfunction Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000000988 Bone and Bones Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010008129 Cerebral palsy Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010008190 Cerebrovascular accident Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000008208 Craniocerebral Trauma Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010070976 Craniocerebral injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 208000004877 Hand Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000009883 Joint Disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010060820 Joint injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 208000003627 Muscular Dystrophy Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000000474 Poliomyelitis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000008513 Spinal Cord Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 208000006011 Stroke Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000002159 abnormal effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002266 amputation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000001084 cerebrovascular disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000011156 evaluation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009940 knitting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010985 leather Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000006938 muscular dystrophy Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035807 sensation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001953 sensory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009958 sewing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an upper limb function training device, which comprises supporting legs and supporting panels, wherein the supporting panels are installed at the top ends of the supporting legs, telescopic vertical rods are arranged on the front sides of the top ends of the supporting panels, seat plates are arranged at the top ends of the telescopic vertical rods, and backrests are vertically arranged on the rear sides of the top ends of the supporting panels, so that the carrying and the use of the whole upper limb function training device are not influenced, when the upper limb function training device is needed to be used, namely when the upper limb function training device needs to be exercised, a person only needs to sit on the upper limb training device, arms are placed on a coordinating device, the arms can be naturally parallel to shoulders, the arms and nearby muscles cannot be injured due to improper actions, when the upper limb function training device is exercised, the rotation of a handle can also provide better experience for a user, the user can have more enthusiasm when the user exercises, and the effect of the user can be more obvious when the user exercises, therefore, the user can be more healthy and love to exercise.
The utility model belongs to the technical field related to function training devices, and particularly relates to an upper limb function training device.
The functional operation training is suitable for patients with body dysfunction or limb (especially upper limb) dysfunction caused by various reasons, such as children cerebral palsy, sequela of poliomyelitis, muscular dystrophy, amputation, bone joint injury, hand injury, craniocerebral injury, spinal cord injury, cerebrovascular accident, joint diseases and the like, shelf for preparing jack boards, small rings and ferrules, sanding boards, finger grasping and exercising machines, finger bending and stretching and pulling weight exercising machines, typewriters, sewing machines, knitting tools, embroidery tools, drawing tools, woodwork tools, leather, basic tools for process and mechanical maintenance, pens, paper, toys, polo balls, equipment for sensory training, tables, chairs, stools and the like, and the upper limb condition evaluation: including range of joint motion, muscle strength, coordination of motion, sensation, muscle tone, endurance, presence or absence of abnormal motion. The left upper limb, the right upper limb and the upper limbs on both sides were evaluated in the same order.
The existing upper limb function training device technology has the following problems: the upper limbs function trainer that current is used for the upper limbs to take exercise the recovery, and whole upper limbs function trainer mainly realizes through pushing the power pole, though can play the effect of taking exercise the upper limbs through pushing the power pole, but if the action is not in place when taking exercise, the arm does not roughly be parallel with the shoulder, take exercise like this and will damage on the arm and near muscle, not only can not play the effect of taking exercise like this, but also can injure the arm, secondly all be fixed on original handle, the palm can be more uncomfortable when the pivoted like this, take exercise the great reduction of effect.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide an upper limb function training device, which solves the problems that although the pushing force rod in the background technology can exercise upper limbs, if the action is not in place during exercise, the arms are not approximately parallel to the shoulders, so that the exercise can damage muscles on and near the arms, the exercise effect cannot be achieved, the arms can be injured, and the original handles are fixed, so that the palms are uncomfortable during rotation, and the exercise effect is greatly reduced.
In order to achieve the purpose, the utility model provides the following technical scheme: the utility model provides an upper limbs function trainer, includes supporting leg and support panel, support panel is installed on the top of supporting leg, support panel's top front side is provided with flexible pole setting, the top of flexible pole setting is provided with the seat, the vertical back that is provided with in support panel's top rear side, the back all is provided with a power pole, two near the left and right sides of upper end the front end of power pole all is provided with a turning handle, two be connected with the spring between power pole and the back, turning handle includes threaded rod and movable sleeve, movable sleeve cup joints the outer wall at the threaded rod, the left and right sides at back middle part all is provided with a coordinating device.
Preferably, the supporting legs are made of stainless steel square tubes with the thickness of two millimeters, and the surfaces of the supporting legs are coated with black metal paint.
Preferably, the support panel is fixedly connected with the support legs through welding, and the support panel is fifty centimeters long and thirty centimeters wide.
Preferably, the middle of the telescopic vertical rod is provided with a bolt which can be adjusted to enable the telescopic vertical rod to be adjusted up and down, and the range of the height of the telescopic vertical rod which can be adjusted up and down is zero to thirty centimeters.
Preferably, the seat plate and the backrest are both provided with sponges, and the backrest is fixedly connected with the supporting panel through bolts.
Preferably, the rotating handle can rotate three hundred sixty degrees, and the outer wall of the rotating handle is provided with a layer of rubber sleeve.
Preferably, the coordinating means may assist in coordinating irregularities in the user's actions, the coordinating means being fixedly connected to the backrest by means of bolts.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model provides an upper limb function training device, which has the following beneficial effects:
the utility model adds the coordinating device and the rotatable handle on the upper limb function training device for training the upper limbs, and the newly added coordinating device and the rotatable handle are arranged on the two sides of the backrest when not used, thus not influencing the carrying and the use of the whole upper limb function training device, when in use, namely when in need of training, a person only needs to sit on the upper limb function training device, the arms are placed on the coordinating device, thus the arms are naturally parallel to the shoulders, thus the arms and the nearby muscles are not hurt because of the improper action when in training, the rotation of the handle can also give better experience to the user when in training, thus the user can have more enthusiasm when in training, thus the effect of the user when in training is more obvious, and the user can be healthier, more love exercise.
The accompanying drawings, which are included to provide a further understanding of the utility model and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the utility model and together with the description serve to explain the principles of the utility model without limiting the utility model in which:
FIG. 1 is a schematic side view of a device for training upper limb functions according to the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of a front plane of an upper limb function training device according to the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic cross-sectional plan structure view of an upper limb function training device provided by the utility model;
in the figure: 1. supporting legs; 2. a support panel; 3. a telescopic vertical rod; 4. a seat plate; 5. a backrest; 6. rotating the handle; 7. a force rod; 8. a coordinating means; 9. a spring; 10. a threaded rod; 11. a movable sleeve.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of the embodiments. All other embodiments, which can be derived by a person skilled in the art from the embodiments given herein without making any creative effort, shall fall within the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution: an upper limb function training device comprises a supporting leg 1 and a supporting panel 2, wherein the supporting leg 1 is made of a stainless steel square tube with the thickness of two millimeters, the design is more stable, the surface of the supporting leg 1 is coated with black metal paint, the design is more attractive and difficult to rust, the supporting panel 2 is installed at the top end of the supporting leg 1, the supporting panel 2 is fixedly connected with the supporting leg 1 by welding, the durability in use is greatly improved, the supporting panel 2 is fifty centimeters long and thirty centimeters wide, the design is more comfortable when the user sits on the supporting panel, a telescopic vertical rod 3 is arranged on the front side of the top end of the supporting panel 2, a bolt is arranged in the middle of the telescopic vertical rod 3 and can be adjusted up and down, the design is more flexible and comfortable, the height of the telescopic vertical rod 3 can be adjusted up and down to be zero to thirty centimeters, the design is more flexible, the top end of the telescopic vertical rod 3 is provided with the seat plate 4, the seat plate 4 and the backrest 5 are both provided with sponge, the design greatly increases the use comfort level, the backrest 5 is fixedly connected with the supporting panel 2 through bolts, the design is more convenient and fast to install, the rear side of the top end of the supporting panel 2 is vertically provided with the backrest 5, the left side and the right side of the backrest 5, which are close to the upper end, are both provided with a force rod 7, the front ends of the two force rods 7 are both provided with a rotating handle 6, the rotating handle 6 can rotate by three hundred sixty degrees, the design is more convenient in use, the outer wall of the rotating handle 6 is provided with a layer of rubber sleeve, the design can greatly increase the comfort level of a user, a spring 9 is connected between the two force rods 7 and the backrest 5, the rotating handle 6 comprises a threaded rod 10 and a movable sleeve 11, the movable sleeve 11 is sleeved on the outer wall of the threaded rod 10, the left side and the right side in the middle of the backrest 5 are provided with the coordinating devices 8, the coordinating devices 8 can help coordinate the nonstandard actions of a user, the user can have a good posture when taking exercise, muscles cannot be injured, the coordinating devices 8 are fixedly connected with the backrest 5 through bolts, and the design greatly improves the use flexibility and facilitates disassembly.
The working principle and the using process of the utility model are as follows: after the upper limb function training device is installed, when the upper limb function training device for exercise is used, the whole upper limb function training device is required to be placed on the ground to be exercised through the supporting legs 1, after the upper limb function training device is fixedly installed, the springs 9 are installed on the installation seats of the force rods 7 and the backrest 5, the threaded rods 10 on the rotating handle 6 are screwed between the two force rods 7 through threads, the telescopic vertical rods 3 are adjusted to adjust the inverted comfortable height, then a person can sit on the seat plate 4, the rotating handle 6 is held by the palm, the arms are placed on the coordinating device 8, the arms are forced to push forwards, and the springs 9 have a tensile force at this time, so that the arms can play an exercise effect and can not injure inverted muscles, the exercise effect is greatly improved, and the upper limb function training device for exercise can be relieved.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the utility model, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides an upper limbs function trainer, includes supporting leg (1) and supporting panel (2), its characterized in that: support panel (2) are installed on the top of supporting leg (1), the top front side of support panel (2) is provided with flexible pole setting (3), the top of flexible pole setting (3) is provided with seat (4), the vertical back (5) that is provided with in top rear side of support panel (2), back (5) are close to the left and right sides of upper end and all are provided with one power pole (7), two the front end of power pole (7) all is provided with one turning handle (6), two be connected with spring (9) between power pole (7) and back (5), turning handle (6) include threaded rod (10) and movable sleeve (11), movable sleeve (11) cup joint the outer wall in threaded rod (10), the left and right sides at back (5) middle part all is provided with one coordination device (8).
2. The upper limb function training device of claim 1, wherein: the supporting leg (1) is made of a stainless steel square tube with the thickness of two millimeters, and black metal paint is coated on the surface of the supporting leg (1).
3. The upper limb function training device of claim 1, wherein: the support panel (2) is fixedly connected with the support legs (1) through welding, and the support panel (2) is fifty centimeters long and thirty centimeters wide.
4. The upper limb function training device of claim 1, wherein: the middle of the telescopic vertical rod (3) is provided with a bolt which can be adjusted to be adjusted up and down, and the height of the telescopic vertical rod (3) can be adjusted up and down within the range of zero to thirty centimeters.
5. The upper limb function training device of claim 1, wherein: the seat plate (4) and the backrest (5) are both provided with sponges, and the backrest (5) is fixedly connected with the supporting panel (2) through bolts.
6. The upper limb function training device of claim 1, wherein: the rotating handle (6) can rotate three hundred sixty degrees, and the outer wall of the rotating handle (6) is provided with a layer of rubber sleeve.
7. The upper limb function training device of claim 1, wherein: the coordination device (8) can help coordinate the irregular actions of the user, and the coordination device (8) is fixedly connected with the backrest (5) through bolts.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120080801.9U CN216092116U (en)||2021-01-13||2021-01-13||Upper limb function training device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120080801.9U CN216092116U (en)||2021-01-13||2021-01-13||Upper limb function training device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN216092116U true CN216092116U (en)||2022-03-22|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120080801.9U Active CN216092116U (en)||2021-01-13||2021-01-13||Upper limb function training device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN216092116U (en)|
- 2021-01-13 CN CN202120080801.9U patent/CN216092116U/en active Active
|CN204447147U (en)||Physical education stretches exerciser with pedaling|
|KR20160055812A (en)||Waist twisting station|
|CN207055832U (en)||A kind of push-up training stand of adjustable spacing|
|EP2818210A1 (en)||Auxiliary device for exercising abdominal muscles|
|CN210169477U (en)||Novel office chair|
|CN216092116U (en)||Upper limb function training device|
|CN206560640U (en)||A kind of multi-faceted health and fitness facilities|
|CN105214286A (en)||A kind of Multifunction comprehensive body-building massage armchair|
|CN211097324U (en)||Shoulder exerciser|
|CN105664423A (en)||Leg-hung barbell weight apparatus|
|CN205412082U (en)||Many function synthesis fitness massage chair|
|TWM549641U (en)||Fitness equipment|
|TW201729872A (en)||Squatting and standing fitness device capable of being used for training legs and lumbar strength|
|CN203829563U (en)||Pedaling and treading resistance body-building bicycle|
|CN208448544U (en)||A kind of sitting posture shank trainer|
|CN208465067U (en)||One kind being used for yoga exercise fitness equipment|
|CN104873376A (en)||Sitting type foot-driven back knocking device|
|CN204319617U (en)||Both legs weight training exercise frame|
|CN105582644A (en)||Arm strength pushing and pressing exercise equipment|
|US9764189B2 (en)||Handheld exercise apparatus|
|CN204395329U (en)||Arm strength comprehensive body exercising machine|
|CN204319650U (en)||A kind of exercising apparatus for sit-ups|
|CN203507427U (en)||Multifunctional supine board|
|CN214860925U (en)||Body-building device for rolling back of human body|
|CN203264184U (en)||Multifunctional abdomen exercising machine|