CN215234514U - Crushing and recycling device for refractory material - Google PatentsCrushing and recycling device for refractory material Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215234514U CN215234514U CN202120409562.7U CN202120409562U CN215234514U CN 215234514 U CN215234514 U CN 215234514U CN 202120409562 U CN202120409562 U CN 202120409562U CN 215234514 U CN215234514 U CN 215234514U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- feeder hopper
- pump body
- Prior art date
- 239000011819 refractory material Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 22
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 title abstract description 8
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 claims description 13
- 241000282329 Lutra lutra Species 0.000 claims description 12
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 claims 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 abstract description 24
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 9
- 230000033764 rhythmic process Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 abstract 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002844 melting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007769 metal material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005272 metallurgy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003208 petroleum Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003809 water extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a crushing and recycling device for refractory materials, which comprises a feed hopper and a box body, wherein the feed hopper is provided with ports, two rotating shafts which are horizontally arranged are fixedly arranged inside the feed hopper, both ends of the rotating shafts are rotatably connected with the inner side wall of the feed hopper, a crushing roller is coaxially and fixedly sleeved on the rotating shafts, crushing rings are coaxially and fixedly sleeved outside the crushing roller, the crushing rings on the crushing roller are arranged in a staggered manner, and the crushing roller is provided with ring grooves matched with the crushing rings, the crushing effect of the materials is greatly enhanced through the arranged crushing rings and the ring grooves, the crushing efficiency is relatively improved while the crushing effect is uniform, the inner parts of the feed hopper and the box body are cleaned through the arranged starting key, and further the residual materials in the device are cleaned, the processing flow is simplified, the manpower is saved, the working efficiency is improved, and the crushed and the cleaned raw materials can be quickly led out of the box body, quickening the work rhythm, improving the work efficiency and filtering the sewage.
The utility model relates to a recovery unit's technical field, in particular to refractory material is with smashing recovery unit.
The refractory material is an inorganic non-metallic material with refractoriness not lower than 1580 ℃. Refractoriness is the degree centigrade at which a sample of the refractory cone resists high temperatures without softening and melting down without loading. However, the definition of refractoriness alone does not fully describe the refractory material, and 1580 ℃ is not absolute. Materials that are now defined as materials whose physicochemical properties allow them to be used in high temperature environments are referred to as refractory materials. The refractory material is widely used in the industrial fields of metallurgy, chemical industry, petroleum, mechanical manufacturing, silicate, power and the like, and the use amount is the largest in the metallurgical industry, and accounts for 50-60% of the total output.
The refractory material after using in current industrial use usually can be discarded, thereby cause refractory material's waste, in order to can carry out recycle to refractory material, smash refractory material usually, however current reducing mechanism's crushing effect is relatively poor, and still inhomogeneous, make refractory material not smash thoroughly, be not convenient for refractory material's recycle, current reducing mechanism is after smashing the completion simultaneously, there is a little remaining crushing material in the inside of device, mix with other kibbling materials easily, and long-time remaining crushing material of scraping up still can cause the inside jam of machine, thereby influence work rhythm and work efficiency.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a refractory material is with smashing recovery unit, it is relatively poor with current reducing mechanism's that provides crushing effect in solving above-mentioned background art, and still inhomogeneous, make refractory material not smash thoroughly, refractory material's recycle is not convenient for, current reducing mechanism is after smashing the completion simultaneously, the inside of device has a little remaining crushing material, mix with other kibbling materials easily, and long-time accumulated remaining crushing material still can cause the inside jam of machine, influence work rhythm and work efficiency's problem.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a crushing and recovering device for refractory materials comprises a feed hopper and a box body, wherein the feed hopper is provided with a port, two rotating shafts which are horizontally arranged are fixedly arranged inside the feed hopper, both ends of the rotating shaft are rotatably connected with the inner side wall of the feed hopper, the rotating shaft is coaxially and fixedly sleeved with a crushing roller, the outer sides of the crushing rollers are coaxially and fixedly sleeved with crushing rings, the crushing rings on the two crushing rollers are arranged in a staggered manner, and the crushing roller is provided with an annular groove matched with the crushing ring, the outer side of the feed hopper is provided with a driving mechanism for driving the rotating shaft to rotate, the box body is internally provided with a screen plate which is obliquely arranged and is fixedly connected with the inner side wall of the box body, the two sides of the box body are fixedly connected with supporting plates, the tops of the two supporting plates are fixedly provided with a recovery box, a water tank is fixedly arranged on one side of the top of the box body, and a pump body is fixedly arranged on one side of the top of the water tank.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, actuating mechanism includes the drive case, drive case fixed connection is in the lateral wall of feeder hopper, the fixed motor that is equipped with in inside of drive case, one of them the pivot is close to the one end rotation of motor and runs through the feeder hopper lateral wall and with the coaxial fixed connection of motor output.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, two the one end that the motor was kept away from in the pivot all rotates and runs through feeder hopper lateral wall and coaxial fixedly connected with gear, two gear engagement connects.
As the utility model discloses a preferred technical scheme, the otter board downside is equipped with the filter screen that the slope set up, it is equipped with the opening all to run through with the position of filter screen downside to correspond the otter board on the box lateral wall.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, one of them the fixed start key that is equipped with in inside of collection box, the pump body is through start key and external power supply electric connection.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, the end fixedly connected with inlet tube of intaking of the pump body, the other end of inlet tube runs through the water tank, and arranges the inside bottom of water tank in, the play water end fixedly connected with drain pipe of the pump body, the other end of drain pipe runs through the inner wall of feeder hopper, and fixedly connected with shower nozzle.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, the delivery port has been seted up to the bottom of box one side, the inside fixedly connected with outlet pipe of delivery port, and the one end of outlet pipe is linked together with the inside of box, the middle fixedly connected with governing valve of the other end of outlet pipe.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. the utility model relates to a refractory material is with smashing recovery unit through the crushing ring and the ring channel that set up, when smashing the roller and carrying out shredding to the material, because crushing ring and ring channel intermeshing on two crushing rollers can make the crushing effect of material strengthen by a wide margin, when smashing the effect evenly, smashes efficiency and also improves relatively.
2. The utility model relates to a refractory material is with smashing recovery unit, through the start key that is equipped with, after the material is smashed, when the smashed material falls on the otter board and is collected the collection box through the opening, simultaneously the smashed material is filtered through the otter board and falls on the filter screen and also is collected the collection box of opposite side through the opening, when the material of suitable weight is built up to the bottom collection box inside of box one side, because the pump body passes through start key and external power source electric connection, thereby the pump body is started, the water inlet end of the pump body produces suction, the water that the water tank inside was extracted through the inlet tube to the water inlet end of the pump body produces suction, the water that the pump body goes out through the drain pipe with the water extraction from the shower nozzle, and then wash the inside of feeder hopper and box, and then make the remaining material wash in the device, simplify the processing procedure, save manpower, improve work efficiency, can derive the box fast with the raw materials after smashing the washing moreover for the work rhythm improves work efficiency, can also sewage filter.
Fig. 1 is a schematic top view of the driving mechanism of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic sectional view of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a front view of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a feed hopper; 2. a box body; 3. a rotating shaft; 4. a crushing roller; 5. crushing rings; 6. an annular groove; 7. a screen plate; 8. a support plate; 9. a recycling bin; 10. a water tank; 11. a pump body; 12. a drive box; 13. a motor; 14. a gear; 15. filtering with a screen; 16. a port; 17. a start key; 18. a water inlet pipe; 19. a drain pipe; 20. a spray head; 21. a water outlet; 22. a water outlet pipe; 23. and adjusting the valve.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the utility model provides a crushing and recycling device for refractory materials, which comprises a feeding hopper 1 with a port, a box body 2, two rotating shafts 3 horizontally arranged are fixedly arranged inside the feeding hopper 1, both ends of the rotating shafts 3 are rotatably connected with the inner side wall of the feeding hopper 1, a crushing roller 4 is coaxially and fixedly sleeved on the rotating shafts 3, a crushing ring 5 is coaxially and fixedly sleeved outside the crushing roller 4, the crushing ring 5 on the crushing roller 4 is arranged in a staggered manner, an annular groove 6 matched with the crushing ring 5 is arranged on the crushing roller 4, a driving mechanism for driving the rotating shafts 3 to rotate is arranged outside the feeding hopper 1, concretely, the driving mechanism comprises a driving box 12, the driving box 12 is fixedly connected with the outer side wall of the feeding hopper 1, a motor 13 is fixedly arranged inside the driving box 12, one end of one rotating shaft 3 close to the motor 13 rotates to penetrate through the side wall of the feeding hopper 1 and is coaxially and fixedly connected with the output end of the motor 13, it is worth mentioning that one ends of the two rotating shafts 3, which are far away from the motor 13, are both rotatably penetrated through the side wall of the feeding hopper 1 and are coaxially and fixedly connected with gears 14, and the gears 14 are meshed and connected.
The utility model discloses in, be equipped with otter board 7 that the slope set up in the box 2, otter board 7 and 2 inside wall fixed connection of box, what worth mentioning is, 7 downside of otter board are equipped with the filter screen 15 that the slope set up, correspond on the 2 lateral walls of box position of otter board 7 and the filter screen 15 downside and all run through and be equipped with opening 16.
The utility model discloses in, the equal fixedly connected with backup pad 8 in both sides of box 2, the top of backup pad 8 is all fixed to be equipped with collection box 9, and it is worth mentioning that, collection box 9's the fixed start key 17 that is equipped with in inside, pump body 11 is through start key 17 and external power supply electric connection.
The utility model discloses in, the fixed water tank 10 that is equipped with in one side at 2 tops of box, the fixed pump body 11 that is equipped with in one side at 10 tops of water tank, it is concrete, the end fixedly connected with inlet tube 18 of intaking of the pump body 11, the other end of inlet tube 18 runs through water tank 10, and arrange the inside bottom of water tank 10 in, the play water end fixedly connected with drain pipe 19 of the pump body 11, the other end of drain pipe 19 runs through the inner wall of feeder hopper 1, and fixedly connected with shower nozzle 20, it is worth mentioning that, delivery port 21 has been seted up to the bottom of 2 one sides of box, the inside fixedly connected with outlet pipe 22 of delivery port 21, and outlet pipe 22's one end is linked together with box 2's inside, the middle fixedly connected with governing valve 23 of outlet pipe 22's the other end.
When the crushing and recycling device is used, firstly, the fireproof material is poured into the feed hopper 1, then the motor 13 is started, the output end of the motor 13 rotates in the forward direction, at the moment, the output end of the motor 13 drives one of the rotating shafts 3 to rotate, when the rotating shafts 3 rotate, the two gears 14 are mutually meshed and drive the other rotating shaft 3 to rotate, at the moment, the two rotating shafts 3 rotate in opposite directions, so that the material is conveyed to the middle of the two rotating shafts 3 and crushed through the crushing ring 5 and the annular groove 6, the crushing effect of the material is greatly enhanced, the crushing efficiency is relatively improved while the crushing effect is uniform, simultaneously, when the crushed material falls onto the screen plate 7 and is collected into the recycling box 9 through the through hole 16, meanwhile, the crushed material is filtered onto the filter screen 15 through the screen plate 7 and is also collected into the recycling box 9 at the other side through the through hole 16, treat that the inside material of suitable weight of collection box 9 of the bottom of box 2 one side is collected, because pump body 11 is through start key 17 and external power supply electric connection, thereby pump body 11 is started, the end of intaking of pump body 11 produces the suction and draws the inside water of water tank 10 through inlet tube 18, the play water end of pump body 11 passes through drain pipe 19 and discharges the water of extraction from shower nozzle 20, and then wash the inside of feeder hopper 1 and box 2, and then make remaining material wash in the device, simplify the process flow, save the manpower, and improve the work efficiency, and can derive box 2 with the raw materials after smashing the washing fast, accelerate the work rhythm, and the work efficiency is improved, and sewage can be filtered.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the invention is not restricted to details of the above-described exemplary embodiments, but that it can be implemented in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential characteristics of the invention. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the invention being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
1. The utility model provides a refractory material is with smashing recovery unit, is including feeder hopper (1), box (2) that are equipped with the port, its characterized in that: the inside of feeder hopper (1) is fixed and is equipped with pivot (3) that two levels set up, pivot (3) both ends are all rotated and are connected in feeder hopper (1) inside wall, coaxial fixed crushing roller (4) have been cup jointed in pivot (3), crushing roller (4) outside coaxial fixed has been cup jointed crushing ring (5), two crushing ring (5) on crushing roller (4) are the setting of staggering, just be equipped with on crushing roller (4) with crushing ring (5) assorted ring channel (6), the feeder hopper (1) outside is equipped with and is used for driving pivot (3) pivoted actuating mechanism, be equipped with otter board (7) that the slope set up in box (2), otter board (7) and box (2) inside wall fixed connection, the both sides of box (2) all fixedly connected with backup pad (8), two the top of backup pad (8) all fixedly is equipped with collection box (9), a water tank (10) is fixedly arranged on one side of the top of the tank body (2), and a pump body (11) is fixedly arranged on one side of the top of the water tank (10).
2. The crushing recovery device for refractory according to claim 1, wherein: actuating mechanism includes drive case (12), drive case (12) fixed connection is in the lateral wall of feeder hopper (1), the inside of drive case (12) is fixed and is equipped with motor (13), one of them the one end that pivot (3) are close to motor (13) is rotated and is run through feeder hopper (1) lateral wall and with the coaxial fixed connection of motor (13) output.
3. The crushing recovery device for refractory according to claim 2, wherein: two the one end that motor (13) were kept away from in pivot (3) all rotates and runs through feeder hopper (1) lateral wall and coaxial fixedly connected with gear (14), two gear (14) meshing is connected.
4. The crushing recovery device for refractory according to claim 1, wherein: the filter screen (15) that the slope set up are equipped with to otter board (7) downside, it all runs through and is equipped with opening (16) to correspond otter board (7) and filter screen (15) downside position on box (2) lateral wall.
5. The crushing recovery device for refractory according to claim 1, wherein: one of them the inside of collection box (9) is fixed and is equipped with start key (17), pump body (11) are through start key (17) and external power electric connection.
6. The crushing recovery device for refractory according to claim 1, wherein: the utility model discloses a pump body, including the pump body (11), the end fixedly connected with inlet tube (18) of intaking of pump body (11), the other end of inlet tube (18) runs through water tank (10), and arranges water tank (10) inside bottom in, the play water end fixedly connected with drain pipe (19) of the pump body (11), the other end of drain pipe (19) runs through the inner wall of feeder hopper (1), and fixedly connected with shower nozzle (20).
7. The crushing recovery device for refractory according to claim 1, wherein: the water outlet (21) is formed in the bottom end of one side of the box body (2), a water outlet pipe (22) is fixedly connected to the inside of the water outlet (21), one end of the water outlet pipe (22) is communicated with the inside of the box body (2), and a regulating valve (23) is fixedly connected to the middle of the other end of the water outlet pipe (22).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120409562.7U CN215234514U (en)||2021-02-25||2021-02-25||Crushing and recycling device for refractory material|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202120409562.7U CN215234514U (en)||2021-02-25||2021-02-25||Crushing and recycling device for refractory material|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215234514U true CN215234514U (en)||2021-12-21|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202120409562.7U Active CN215234514U (en)||2021-02-25||2021-02-25||Crushing and recycling device for refractory material|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215234514U (en)|
- 2021-02-25 CN CN202120409562.7U patent/CN215234514U/en active Active
|CN109501055B (en)||Waste plastic recovery unit is used in production|
|CN111841851A (en)||Industry is useless processing apparatus admittedly|
|CN111979812A (en)||Waste paper recycling pulping pretreatment equipment|
|CN215234514U (en)||Crushing and recycling device for refractory material|
|CN213254740U (en)||Reducing mechanism is used in chinese-medicinal material processing|
|CN214288458U (en)||Raw material crushing device used before biomass pyrolysis|
|CN212982755U (en)||A high-efficient environmental protection treatment facility for metal mine tailing|
|CN216324139U (en)||Printing waste recovery device of environmental protection|
|CN215511818U (en)||Recovery unit is smashed to waste bin for plastic drum production|
|CN213294698U (en)||Cooling device is used in active carbon processing|
|CN212915981U (en)||Sludge treatment device with crushing mechanism for pollution discharge plant|
|CN216031760U (en)||Mould powder agitating unit for production and processing|
|CN213468060U (en)||Attapulgite filter equipment|
|CN216193631U (en)||Production device for improving interlayer bonding strength of paper tube base paper|
|CN216499044U (en)||Green printing waste recycling device|
|CN211838164U (en)||A feed arrangement for sand and stone separator|
|CN216538758U (en)||Ball mill is used in concrete block processing that can retrieve granule|
|CN215353756U (en)||Rubber crushing device|
|CN216173009U (en)||Stone crusher capable of refining crushed stones stage by stage|
|CN215029254U (en)||A material dislocation layering reducing mechanism many times for pigment production|
|CN213611522U (en)||Leftover bits rubbing crusher is used in carton processing|
|CN212549722U (en)||Rubbing equipment for recycling liquid crystal screen of computer display|
|CN213823531U (en)||Raw materials separation extraction element is used in biscuit production|
|CN212732048U (en)||Chemical raw material heater|
|CN211026624U (en)||Novel water torrent mica is smashed device|