CN215036097U - Deburring device - Google PatentsDeburring device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN215036097U CN215036097U CN202121346701.2U CN202121346701U CN215036097U CN 215036097 U CN215036097 U CN 215036097U CN 202121346701 U CN202121346701 U CN 202121346701U CN 215036097 U CN215036097 U CN 215036097U
- Prior art keywords
- rotary table
- clamping mechanism
- Prior art date
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910001651 emery Inorganic materials 0.000 claims 4
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 5
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000005012 migration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006748 scratching Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002393 scratching Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001360 synchronised Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a deburring device, a clamping mechanism is arranged on the top of a base, a polishing mechanism is arranged on one side of the clamping mechanism, the clamping mechanism comprises a turntable and a mounting pin shaft which is connected with the outer side of the turntable through a bearing, the second motor drives a grinding head to rotate for polishing, the height of the grinding head and the relative distance between the two grinding heads can be adjusted by rotating a hand wheel, pipes with different sizes can be conveniently adapted, the pipes to be processed are sleeved on the outer sides of a rubber sleeve and a T-shaped bush, so that the pipes are accurately positioned and stably installed, a third motor drives the turntable to rotate through a rotating rod, further drives the pipes to revolve through the mounting pin shaft, a plurality of pipes are processed, the production efficiency is improved, the pipes are rotated along an annular rack through a first gear, further, the pipes are driven to rotate through the mounting pin shaft, the first motor drives a second gear to rotate, and a movable plate is driven to horizontally move through a straight rack, and then drive the translation of tubular product through the carousel, adjust the contact position of tubular product and bistrique, make and polish more evenly.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the tubular product processing technique and specifically relates to a burring device.
Although one side of the pipe can be polished and deburred in the existing pipe production process, the mode can not be better suitable for multiple sides of the pipe, the pipe needs to be moved to different deburring machines to polish different sides, the polished surface is not uniform, the cutting of the pipe can cause burrs at the edge to influence the assembly, some steel pipes can rust due to storage, the surface of the steel pipes needs to be polished, the surface polishing needs to be performed due to higher use requirements, the deburring process is generally completed by a worker through a handheld grinding head, the process completely depends on the experience of the worker, time and labor are wasted, the polishing and polishing time, degree and depth can not be accurately controlled, the surface of a part is polished unevenly, the polishing and deburring effect is not ideal, the existing deburring device can only process one workpiece, and the high-precision synchronous processing of multiple pipes is difficult, the efficiency is low.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to overcome the defects of the prior art, the utility model aims to provide a deburring device with high working efficiency and high polishing uniformity.
The utility model discloses the technical scheme who adopts does:
a deburring device comprises a base, a clamping mechanism is arranged at the top of the base, a polishing mechanism is arranged on one side of the clamping mechanism, the clamping mechanism comprises a rotary table and a mounting pin shaft connected to the outer side of the rotary table through a bearing, the mounting pin shaft is connected with a first gear, an annular rack meshed and connected with the first gear is arranged on the inner side of the rotary table, a rotary driving piece is connected to the top of the rotary table, and its bottom is connected with the movable plate through the bearing, and the bottom of movable plate is equipped with the spur rack, and the below of spur rack is equipped with first motor, and the output of first motor passes through the second gear and is connected with the spur rack meshing, and the top of base is equipped with the slide bar, and the bottom of movable plate is equipped with the guide block with slide bar sliding connection, and the outside of erection pin axle is equipped with spacing subassembly, and spacing subassembly includes the rubber sleeve and sets up in the T type bush that the rubber sleeve is close to carousel one side, and one side that the T type bush was kept away from to the rubber sleeve is equipped with the chamfer.
Preferably, the grinding mechanism comprises a lifting frame, an upper grinding wheel assembly and a lower grinding wheel assembly, the upper grinding wheel assembly and the lower grinding wheel assembly are identical in structure and respectively comprise a grinding head, a second motor and a first mounting plate, the second motor is fixed on the first mounting plate, the output end of the second motor is connected with the grinding head, and the first mounting plate is connected with the lifting frame in a sliding mode.
Preferably, the two sides of the lifting frame are connected with screw rods through bearings, the two first mounting plates are in threaded connection with the two screw rods through screw blocks respectively, and the top of each screw rod penetrates through the lifting frame and is connected with a hand wheel.
Preferably, the rotary driving part comprises a third motor, a second mounting plate and a sliding rail arranged at the bottom of the second mounting plate, the top of the polishing mechanism is provided with a sliding block connected with the sliding rail in a sliding manner, the third motor is fixed on the second mounting plate, the output end of the third motor is connected with a rotating rod, and the rotating rod is connected with the top of the rotary table.
Preferably, the mounting pin shafts are arranged in a plurality of annular arrays along the turntable.
Preferably, the T-shaped bushing is made of plastic.
The beneficial effects of the utility model reside in that:
this burring device polishes through the rotation of second motor drive bistrique, height and the relative distance of two bistriques through rotating the adjustable bistriques of hand wheel, conveniently adapt to not unidimensional tubular product, cup joint in the outside of rubber sleeve and T type bush through treating processing tubular product, make tubular product location accurate and the installation firm, the third motor drives the carousel rotation through the bull stick, and then drive tubular product revolution through the mounting pin axle, process a plurality of tubular product, and the production efficiency is improved, rotate along annular rack through first gear, and then drive tubular product rotation through the mounting pin axle, first motor drive second gear is rotatory, drive movable plate horizontal migration through the spur rack, and then drive tubular product translation through the carousel, adjust the contact position of tubular product and bistrique, make and polish more evenly.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is an enlarged schematic view of a point a in fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is an exploded view of the present invention.
Fig. 4 is an enlarged schematic view of fig. 3 at B.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a clamping mechanism; 3. a polishing mechanism; 4. a turntable; 5. mounting a pin shaft; 6. a first gear; 7. an annular rack; 8. a rotary drive member; 9. moving the plate; 10. straight rack; 11. a first motor; 12. a second gear; 13. a slide bar; 14. a guide block; 15. a limiting component; 16. a rotating rod; 17. a rubber sleeve; a T-shaped bushing; 19. chamfering; 20. a lifting frame; 21. an upper grinding wheel assembly; 22. a lower grinding wheel assembly; 23. grinding heads; 24. a second motor; 25. a first mounting plate; 26. a screw; 27. a screw block; 28. a hand wheel; 29. a third motor; 30. a second mounting plate; 31. a slide rail; 32. a slide block.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a deburring device comprises a base 1, a clamping mechanism 2 is arranged at the top of the base 1, a polishing mechanism 3 is arranged on one side of the clamping mechanism 2, the clamping mechanism 2 comprises a rotary table 4 and a mounting pin 5 connected to the outer side of the rotary table 4 through a bearing, the mounting pin 5 is connected with a first gear 6, an annular rack 7 meshed with the first gear 6 is arranged on the inner side of the rotary table 4, a rotary driving piece 8 is connected to the top of the rotary table 4, a moving plate 9 is connected to the bottom of the rotary table 4 through a bearing, a straight rack 10 is arranged at the bottom of the moving plate 9, a first motor 11 is arranged below the straight rack 10, the output end of the first motor 11 is meshed with the straight rack 10 through a second gear 12, a slide rod 13 is arranged at the top of the base 1, a guide block 14 connected with the slide rod 13 in a sliding manner is arranged at the bottom of the moving plate 9, a limiting component 15 is arranged on the outer side of the mounting pin 5, the limiting component 15 comprises a rubber sleeve 17 and a T-shaped bushing 18 arranged on one side, which is close to the rotary table 4, of the rubber sleeve 17, the side of the rubber sleeve 17 remote from the T-shaped bush 18 is provided with a chamfer 19.
For polishing convenience, in this embodiment, preferably, the polishing mechanism 3 includes a lifting frame 20, an upper polishing wheel assembly 21 and a lower polishing wheel assembly 22, the upper polishing wheel assembly 21 and the lower polishing wheel assembly 22 have the same structure and each include a polishing head 23, a second motor 24 and a first mounting plate 25, the second motor 24 is fixed on the first mounting plate 25, and an output end of the second motor is connected with the polishing head 23, and the first mounting plate 25 is slidably connected with the lifting frame 20.
In order to adjust the height of the grinding head 23 and the relative distance between the two grinding heads 23, in the embodiment, preferably, two sides of the lifting frame 20 are connected with screw rods 26 through bearings, two first mounting plates 25 are respectively connected with the two screw rods 26 through screw blocks 27 in a threaded manner, and the top of each screw rod 26 penetrates through the lifting frame 20 and is connected with a hand wheel 28.
In order to adjust the contact position between the pipe and the grinding head 23, in this embodiment, preferably, the rotary driving member 8 includes a third motor 29, a second mounting plate 30 and a slide rail 31 disposed at the bottom of the second mounting plate 30, a slide block 32 slidably connected to the slide rail 31 is disposed at the top of the grinding mechanism 3, the third motor 29 is fixed on the second mounting plate 30, and the output end of the third motor is connected to the rotating rod 16, and the rotating rod 16 is connected to the top of the rotating disc 4.
In order to improve the production efficiency, in this embodiment, preferably, the mounting pins 5 are arranged in a plurality of annular arrays along the turntable 4.
In order to make the pipe stably installed and prevent scratching the pipe, in this embodiment, it is preferable that the T-shaped bushing 18 is made of plastic.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation and use flow: the grinding head 23 is driven to rotate by the second motor 24 to polish, the height of the grinding head 23 and the relative distance between the two grinding heads 23 can be adjusted by rotating the hand wheel 28, pipes with different sizes can be conveniently adapted, the pipes to be machined are sleeved outside the rubber sleeve 17 and the T-shaped bushing 18, the pipes are accurately positioned and stably installed, the third motor 29 drives the rotary table 4 to rotate through the rotary rod 16, then the pipes are driven to revolve through the mounting pin shaft 5, a plurality of pipes are machined, the production efficiency is improved, the first gear 6 rotates along the annular rack 7, then the pipes are driven to rotate through the mounting pin shaft 5, the first motor 11 drives the second gear 12 to rotate, the movable plate 9 is driven to horizontally move through the spur rack 10, then the pipes are driven to translate through the rotary table 4, the contact positions of the pipes and the grinding heads 23 are adjusted, and polishing is more uniform.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A deburring device is characterized in that: comprises a base (1), the top of the base (1) is provided with a clamping mechanism (2), one side of the clamping mechanism (2) is provided with a polishing mechanism (3), the clamping mechanism (2) comprises a rotary table (4) and an installation pin shaft (5) connected to the outer side of the rotary table (4) through a bearing, the installation pin shaft (5) is connected with a first gear (6), the inner side of the rotary table (4) is provided with an annular rack (7) meshed with the first gear (6), the top of the rotary table (4) is connected with a rotary driving piece (8), the bottom of the rotary table is connected with a movable plate (9) through a bearing, the bottom of the movable plate (9) is provided with a straight rack (10), a first motor (11) is arranged below the straight rack (10), the output end of the first motor (11) is meshed with the straight rack (10) through a second gear (12), the top of base (1) is equipped with slide bar (13), the bottom of movable plate (9) is equipped with guide block (14) with slide bar (13) sliding connection, the outside of installation round pin axle (5) is equipped with spacing subassembly (15), spacing subassembly (15) include rubber sleeve (17) and set up in rubber sleeve (17) and be close to T type bush (18) of carousel (4) one side, one side that T type bush (18) were kept away from in rubber sleeve (17) is equipped with chamfer (19).
2. The deburring apparatus of claim 1, wherein: grinding machanism (3) include crane (20), go up emery wheel subassembly (21) and lower emery wheel subassembly (22), it is the same with lower emery wheel subassembly (22) structure to go up emery wheel subassembly (21), and all includes bistrique (23), second motor (24) and first mounting panel (25), second motor (24) are fixed in on first mounting panel (25), and its output is connected with bistrique (23), first mounting panel (25) and crane (20) sliding connection.
3. The deburring apparatus of claim 2, wherein: the two sides of the lifting frame (20) are connected with screw rods (26) through bearings, the first mounting plates (25) are in threaded connection with the two screw rods (26) through screw blocks (27), and the top of the screw rods (26) penetrates through the lifting frame (20) and then is connected with hand wheels (28).
4. The deburring apparatus as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 3, wherein: rotatory driving piece (8) include third motor (29), second mounting panel (30) and set up in slide rail (31) of second mounting panel (30) bottom, the top of grinding machanism (3) is equipped with slider (32) with slide rail (31) sliding connection, third motor (29) are fixed in on second mounting panel (30), and its output is connected with bull stick (16), bull stick (16) are connected with the top of carousel (4).
5. The deburring apparatus of claim 1, wherein: the mounting pin shafts (5) are arranged in an annular array along the rotary table (4).
6. The deburring apparatus of claim 1, wherein: the T-shaped bushing (18) is made of plastic.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121346701.2U CN215036097U (en)||2021-06-17||2021-06-17||Deburring device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121346701.2U CN215036097U (en)||2021-06-17||2021-06-17||Deburring device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN215036097U true CN215036097U (en)||2021-12-07|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121346701.2U Active CN215036097U (en)||2021-06-17||2021-06-17||Deburring device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN215036097U (en)|
- 2021-06-17 CN CN202121346701.2U patent/CN215036097U/en active Active
|CN201446481U (en)||Wind power bearing universal polishing machine|
|CN202318596U (en)||Digital control milling and grinding machine tool special for quartz crucible|
|CN108723955B (en)||Grinding machine with adjustable range of machined surface|
|CN110539249B (en)||Multi-grinding-wheel grinding head for surface grinding machine|
|CN215036097U (en)||Deburring device|
|CN204160298U (en)||A kind of Cycloidal Wheel clamping indexing mechanism and grinding machine|
|CN210616210U (en)||Grinding wheel machine with adjustable base|
|CN110695782B (en)||Numerical control grinding machine|
|CN210232488U (en)||Material port grinding device for stainless steel pipe|
|CN111618686A (en)||Shaving equipment capable of improving surface flatness of furniture wood and working method thereof|
|CN210024844U (en)||Machine part polishing equipment|
|CN111618670A (en)||Adjustable twist drill grinding device|
|CN102416646A (en)||Quartz crucible numerical control milling-grinding special machine tool|
|CN204262930U (en)||A kind of Novel end face groove grinder|
|CN204867644U (en)||Two -sided edging machine of full -automatic diamond saw blade|
|CN213318105U (en)||Pipe chamfering machine|
|CN214642341U (en)||Table surface treatment device for teaching desk production and processing|
|CN213673190U (en)||Diamond edging machine side edging mechanism|
|CN212496964U (en)||Toughened glass edge grinding machine|
|CN103042462A (en)||Precision numerically controlled gem barreling former with double grinding heads|
|CN210938430U (en)||Inner hole tool for polishing workpiece for boring machine|
|CN216066888U (en)||Numerical control vertical double-grinding head multifunctional grinding machine|
|CN202592216U (en)||Novel numerical control wheel dresser|
|CN216758450U (en)||Efficient gear hobbing machine capable of effectively deburring and used for gear production|
|CN211939803U (en)||Material port assembling tool of distributor|