CN214919157U - Solid tailing waste treatment device - Google PatentsSolid tailing waste treatment device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214919157U CN214919157U CN202121369723.0U CN202121369723U CN214919157U CN 214919157 U CN214919157 U CN 214919157U CN 202121369723 U CN202121369723 U CN 202121369723U CN 214919157 U CN214919157 U CN 214919157U
- Prior art keywords
- waste treatment
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 19
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 15
- 239000002904 solvent Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 8
- 241000220317 Rosa Species 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 12
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 abstract description 12
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 8
- 239000002910 solid waste Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 229910000510 noble metal Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000002386 leaching Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000002253 acid Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000003513 alkali Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000010953 base metal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000003153 chemical reaction reagent Substances 0.000 description 2
- 150000002739 metals Chemical class 0.000 description 2
- 238000001354 calcination Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910001385 heavy metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010970 precious metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a solid tailing waste processing apparatus relates to solid waste resourceization technical field, when drawing noble metal to among the current solid tailing waste, because processing apparatus adopts the system of shaking the bottle more, results in the metal to leach inefficiency, the poor problem of effect, now proposes following scheme, and it includes crushing barrel and retort, carries the bottom fixed mounting who smashes the barrel to have a backup pad, the motor is installed on the top of backup pad, the axis of rotation is installed in the lateral wall rotation of smashing the barrel, install drive mechanism between crushing barrel and the backup pad, just drive mechanism includes first helical gear, rotation post and second helical gear, first helical gear is installed to the one end that the axis of rotation is located crushing barrel. The utility model discloses novel structure has solved when drawing noble metal in the current solid tailing discarded object, because processing apparatus adopts the system of shaking the bottle more, leads to the metal to leach inefficiency, the poor problem of effect, suitable popularization.
The utility model relates to a solid waste resourceization technical field especially relates to a solid tailing waste processing apparatus.
The solid waste contains a large amount of metals, the yield of the solid waste is continuously increased along with the continuous reduction of the primary resources, and the recovery of the metals from the metal-containing solid waste reduces the risk that the heavy metals pollute water and the land on one hand, and recovers the resources on the other hand, thereby having extremely important significance.
Aiming at the problems of low metal leaching efficiency and poor effect caused by the fact that a shaking flask system is adopted in a treatment device when precious metals are extracted from the existing solid tailing waste. Therefore, in order to solve such problems, we propose a solid tailing waste treatment device.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model provides a pair of solid tailing discarded object processing apparatus has solved when drawing noble metal among the current solid tailing discarded object, because processing apparatus adopts the system of shaking the bottle more, leads to the metal to leach inefficiency, the poor problem of effect.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a solid tailing waste treatment device comprises a crushing cylinder body and a reaction tank, wherein a supporting plate is fixedly installed at the bottom end of the conveying crushing cylinder body, a motor is fixedly installed at the top end of the supporting plate, a rotating shaft is rotatably installed on the side wall of the crushing cylinder body, a transmission mechanism is installed between the crushing cylinder body and the supporting plate and comprises a first helical gear, a rotating column and a second helical gear, the first helical gear is fixedly installed at one end, located in the crushing cylinder body, of the rotating shaft, the rotating column is rotatably installed in the crushing cylinder body, the second helical gear is arranged at the bottom end of the rotating column, and the crushing mechanism is installed between the rotating column and the crushing cylinder body;
install between retort and the crushing barrel and be the first conveyer pipe that the intercommunication set up, the lateral wall fixed mounting of retort has the solvent jar that is the intercommunication setting, the lateral wall of retort sets up the water intaking valve, one side that the retort was kept away from the retort is installed and is the second conveyer pipe that the intercommunication set up, the end connection of second conveyer pipe has the rose box.
Preferably, the rotating shaft and the output shaft of the motor are connected with a transmission belt through a belt pulley.
Preferably, the second helical gear meshes with the first helical gear.
Preferably, the side wall of the crushing barrel is fixedly provided with a fixing box which is communicated with the crushing barrel, and the fixing box is internally provided with a fan.
Preferably, rubbing crusher constructs including smashing the pole, smashing the lug and smashing the wall, the top of rotating the post articulates there is the smashing pole, the top fixed mounting of smashing the pole has smashing the lug, the inner wall of crushing barrel is provided with crushing wall, smash the wall and smash the lug and match.
Preferably, the crushing cylinder body is divided into an upper cavity and a lower cavity by the crushing wall, and the crushing rod is positioned in the lower cavity.
The utility model has the advantages that:
1. through the installation to rubbing crusher structure, under the motor drives, first helical gear and second helical gear meshing drive the rotation of rotation post, smash the lug then and grind the tailing jointly with crushing wall and be the crushing form, increased the area of contact of tailing and solution, improved metal and leached efficiency and effect.
2. By linkage installation of the reaction tank and the solvent tank, reagents are sequentially added into the solvent tank, acid leaching is firstly added to remove base metals, then alkali is added to roast, and then water leaching and hydrochloric acid are carried out for two times of step leaching, so that the occupied space of the treatment device during working is reduced.
To sum up, the utility model discloses not only improved metal and leached efficiency and effect, and reduced processing apparatus during operation occupation space, solved in the current solid tailing discarded object when drawing the noble metal, because processing apparatus adopts the system of shaking the bottle more, lead to the metal to leach inefficiency, the poor problem of effect, suitable popularization.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a cross-sectional view of the crushing cylinder of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a mounting structure diagram of the crushing mechanism of the present invention.
Reference numbers in the figures: 1. crushing the cylinder; 2. a reaction tank; 3. a support plate; 4. a motor; 5. a rotating shaft; 6. a transmission belt; 7. a first helical gear; 8. rotating the column; 9. a second helical gear; 10. crushing the stems; 11. crushing the bumps; 12. a fixing box; 13. a fan; 14. a first delivery pipe; 15. an upper cavity; 16. a lower cavity; 17. crushing the walls; 18. a solvent tank; 19. a water inlet valve; 20. a filter box; 21. a second delivery pipe.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-2, a solid tailing waste treatment device comprises a crushing cylinder 1 and a reaction tank 2, a support plate 3 is fixedly installed at the bottom end of the conveying crushing cylinder 1, a motor 4 is fixedly installed at the top end of the support plate 3, a rotating shaft 5 is rotatably installed on the side wall of the crushing cylinder 1, the rotating shaft 5 and an output shaft of the motor 4 are connected with a transmission belt 6 through a belt pulley, a transmission mechanism is installed between the crushing cylinder 1 and the support plate 3 and comprises a first helical gear 7, a rotating column 8 and a second helical gear 9, the second helical gear 9 is meshed with the first helical gear 7, the first helical gear 7 is fixedly installed at one end of the rotating shaft 5, which is positioned in the crushing cylinder 1, the rotating column 8 is rotatably installed inside the crushing cylinder 1, the second helical gear 9 is arranged at the bottom end of the rotating column 8, and a fixing box 12 which is communicated with the side wall of the crushing cylinder 1 is fixedly installed, install fan 13 in the fixed box 12, install between retort 2 and the crushing barrel 1 and be the first conveyer pipe 14 that the intercommunication set up, the lateral wall fixed mounting of retort 2 has the solvent jar 18 that is the intercommunication setting, the lateral wall of retort 2 sets up water intaking valve 19, one side that retort 2 keeps away from retort 2 is installed and is the second conveyer pipe 21 that the intercommunication set up, the end connection of second conveyer pipe 21 has rose box 20, through the linkage installation to retort 2 and solvent jar 18, add reagent to solvent jar 18 in proper order, add acid first and soak and get rid of base metal, then add alkali calcination, leach twice substep through water logging and hydrochloric acid, occupation space when having reduced processing apparatus work.
Referring to fig. 3, install rubbing crusher between rotation post 8 and the crushing barrel 1 and construct, rubbing crusher constructs including crushing pole 10, smash lug 11, and crushing wall 17, the top of rotation post 8 articulates there is crushing pole 10, the top fixed mounting of crushing pole 10 has crushing lug 11, the inner wall of crushing barrel is provided with crushing wall 17, crushing wall 17 matches with crushing lug 11, crushing wall 17 divide into upper cavity 15 and lower cavity 16 with crushing barrel 1, crushing pole 10 is located the inside of lower cavity 16, through the installation to rubbing crusher constructs, under the drive of motor 4, first helical gear 7 meshes with second helical gear 9, it is rotatory to drive rotation post 8, then crushing lug 11 grinds the tailings with crushing wall 17 jointly and is the form, the area of contact of tailings and solution has increased, metal leaching efficiency and effect have been improved.
The working principle is as follows: when the treatment device is used, firstly, a fan 13 in a fixed box 12 is opened, then a water inlet valve 19 is opened, water is added into a reaction tank 2, then an acid solvent in a solvent tank 18 is poured into the reaction tank, then a motor 4 is opened, a rotating shaft 5 is driven to rotate through a driving belt 6, then a first helical gear 7 is driven to be meshed with a second helical gear 9, then a rotating column 8 is driven to rotate in a crushing barrel 1, then a crushing rod 10 is driven to rotate in a lower cavity 16, a crushing lug 11 is driven to rotate in a crushing arm 17, then tailings are poured into an upper cavity 15, after the crushing lug 11 is crushed, powder falls into the lower cavity 16, then under the action of the fan 13, the powder enters the reaction tank 2 from a first conveying pipe 14, after reaction leaching, the powder flows into a filter box 20 from a second conveying pipe 21, slag and waste water are filtered and separated, and leached metal is obtained.
The above, only be the concrete implementation of the preferred embodiment of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art is in the technical scope of the present invention, according to the technical solution of the present invention and the utility model, the concept of which is equivalent to replace or change, should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. A solid tailing waste treatment device comprises a crushing cylinder body (1) and a reaction tank (2), it is characterized in that a supporting plate (3) is fixedly arranged at the bottom end of the conveying and crushing cylinder body (1), a motor (4) is fixedly arranged at the top end of the supporting plate (3), a rotating shaft (5) is rotatably arranged on the side wall of the crushing cylinder body (1), a transmission mechanism is arranged between the crushing cylinder body (1) and the supporting plate (3), and the transmission mechanism comprises a first bevel gear (7), a rotating column (8) and a second bevel gear (9), one end of the rotating shaft (5) positioned in the crushing cylinder body (1) is fixedly provided with a first helical gear (7), a rotating column (8) is rotatably arranged in the crushing cylinder body (1), a second helical gear (9) is arranged at the bottom end of the rotating column (8), a crushing mechanism is arranged between the rotating column (8) and the crushing cylinder body (1);
install between retort (2) and the crushing barrel (1) first conveyer pipe (14) that are the intercommunication and set up, the lateral wall fixed mounting of retort (2) has solvent jar (18) that are the intercommunication and set up, the lateral wall of retort (2) sets up water intaking valve (19), one side that retort (2) were kept away from retort (2) is installed and is second conveyer pipe (21) that the intercommunication set up, the end connection of second conveyer pipe (21) has rose box (20).
2. A solid tailings waste treatment apparatus according to claim 1, wherein the rotating shaft (5) and the output shaft of the motor (4) are connected with a transmission belt (6) through a pulley.
3. A solid tailings waste treatment apparatus according to claim 1 wherein the second bevel gear (9) engages with the first bevel gear (7).
4. The solid tailing waste treatment device according to claim 1, wherein the side wall of the crushing cylinder (1) is fixedly provided with a communicated fixing box (12), and a fan (13) is arranged in the fixing box (12).
5. The solid tailings waste treatment apparatus according to claim 1, wherein the crushing mechanism comprises a crushing rod (10), a crushing lug (11), and a crushing wall (17), the top end of the rotating column (8) is hinged with the crushing rod (10), the crushing lug (11) is fixedly mounted at the top end of the crushing rod (10), the crushing wall (17) is arranged on the inner wall of the crushing barrel, and the crushing wall (17) is matched with the crushing lug (11).
6. A solid tailings waste treatment apparatus according to claim 5 wherein the crushing wall (17) divides the crushing barrel (1) into an upper cavity (15) and a lower cavity (16), the crushing rod (10) being located inside the lower cavity (16).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121369723.0U CN214919157U (en)||2021-06-21||2021-06-21||Solid tailing waste treatment device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121369723.0U CN214919157U (en)||2021-06-21||2021-06-21||Solid tailing waste treatment device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214919157U true CN214919157U (en)||2021-11-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121369723.0U Active CN214919157U (en)||2021-06-21||2021-06-21||Solid tailing waste treatment device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214919157U (en)|
- 2021-06-21 CN CN202121369723.0U patent/CN214919157U/en active Active
|CN107127006A (en)||A kind of mining industry gathers breaker with ore|
|CN208839652U (en)||A kind of coal mine coal crushing sorting unit|
|CN214919157U (en)||Solid tailing waste treatment device|
|CN211706922U (en)||Multistage crushing grinder is used in zinc oxide powder production|
|CN112619255A (en)||Waste mineral oil regeneration pretreatment device|
|CN209969010U (en)||Tin-containing waste cleaning device|
|CN208599943U (en)||A kind of energy conservation ore dressing machine for gold separation|
|CN209890698U (en)||Tombarthite production is with dissolving material device|
|CN209702828U (en)||A kind of navajoite roasting material concentration vertical dump leaching tank of vanadium extraction|
|CN216322562U (en)||Novel cubic boron nitride micro-powder shaking table washing material extraction device|
|CN211612867U (en)||Carborundum piece breaker is used in carborundum production|
|CN216149876U (en)||Screening equipment for metal waste processing|
|CN216092806U (en)||Novel ore is smashed and is used dust removal device|
|CN212818530U (en)||Wine jar idiosome mud material filter|
|CN208472168U (en)||A kind of no cyanogen nontoxic gold extracting system|
|CN215694322U (en)||Gold-containing ore crushing device with drying function|
|CN215142741U (en)||Iron ore washs agitator tank|
|CN211419834U (en)||Centrifugal filtering device for recycling lithium carbonate from waste lithium battery|
|CN215466355U (en)||Stone material is ore pretreatment for mine exploitation equipment|
|CN216063160U (en)||Environment-friendly tombarthite production feeding device|
|CN214597602U (en)||Hydraulic engineering silt treatment facility|
|CN210237727U (en)||Electrochemical device for removing heavy metal in tailing slag|
|CN211142119U (en)||Purification device for gold|
|CN215963741U (en)||Steel slag purification device|
|CN216499712U (en)||Fine crushing device for mine crusher|