CN214914622U - Mine dust collecting equipment for environmental protection - Google PatentsMine dust collecting equipment for environmental protection Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214914622U CN214914622U CN202121205665.8U CN202121205665U CN214914622U CN 214914622 U CN214914622 U CN 214914622U CN 202121205665 U CN202121205665 U CN 202121205665U CN 214914622 U CN214914622 U CN 214914622U
- Prior art keywords
- production workshop
- dust removal
- mine dust
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 29
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 60
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000005202 decontamination Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000003588 decontaminative Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000002912 waste gas Substances 0.000 description 22
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 9
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 101700050571 SUOX Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010410 dusting Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052755 nonmetal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 150000002843 nonmetals Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000717 retained Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003892 spreading Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of dust removal equipment, in particular to environment-friendly mine dust removal equipment, which comprises a production workshop, a cyclone separator, a conveying pipeline, a centralized air box, an electric cabinet, a solar cell panel and an air suction top, wherein the bottom end of a base plane of the production workshop is provided with an entrance door, the front end and the rear end of each of two sides of the production workshop are respectively provided with the cyclone separator, the peripheral outer surface of the production workshop is provided with an air inlet window, the upper ends of the left side surface and the right side surface of the production workshop are respectively provided with the centralized air box and the electric cabinet, the centralized air box and the cyclone separator are communicated through the conveying pipeline, and the peripheral surfaces of the inner wall of the production workshop are respectively and fixedly provided with acoustic panels, meanwhile, environmental resources are used as power supply, so that the energy-saving and environment-friendly effects can be achieved, and a certain popularization effect is achieved.
The utility model relates to a dust collecting equipment technical field specifically is a mine dust collecting equipment is used to environmental protection.
The mine refers to an independent production and operation unit for mining ores in a certain mining boundary, and comprises coal mines, metal mines, nonmetal mines, building material mines, chemical mines and the like, the scale of the mine (also called the production capacity) is usually expressed by the annual output or daily output, the annual output, namely the quantity of the ores produced by the mine every year, is divided into 3 types of large, medium and small according to the output, meanwhile, the mine mainly comprises one or more mining workshops (or called pittings, mines, open stopes and the like) and some auxiliary workshops, most of the mines also comprise ore dressing plants (coal washing plants), the internal air circulation of many production workshops is poor, no large-scale dust removal equipment is provided, a large amount of production waste gas is retained, dust particles with extremely high distribution density exist in the waste gas, the damage to human bodies is extremely large, and the power consumption of the dust removal equipment of some workshops is too large and is not environment-friendly, there is therefore a need for an environmentally friendly mine dusting apparatus that ameliorates the above problems.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an environmental protection is with mine dust collecting equipment to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
an environment-friendly mine dust removal device comprises a production workshop, a cyclone separator, a conveying pipeline, a centralized air box, an electric cabinet, a solar cell panel and an air suction top, wherein an entrance door is arranged at the bottom end of a base surface of the production workshop, the cyclone separators are arranged at the front end and the rear end of each of two sides of the production workshop, air inlet windows are arranged on the peripheral outer surface of the production workshop, the centralized air box and the electric cabinet are arranged at the upper ends of the left side surface and the right side surface of the production workshop and are connected through the conveying pipeline, acoustic panels are fixedly arranged on the four peripheral surfaces of the inner wall of the production workshop, a supporting cross frame is fixedly arranged at the top of the acoustic panels, the air suction top and an installation vertical frame are arranged at the top of the supporting cross frame, the air suction top comprises a first inclined surface and a second inclined surface, and the first inclined surface and the second inclined surface are respectively arranged at two sides of the installation vertical frame, the air exhaust device is characterized in that a plurality of groups of equidistant air outlet windows are formed in the first inclined plane and the second inclined plane, an air exhaust channel is formed in the top of the air exhaust top, a plurality of groups of exhaust fans are arranged on the left side face and the right side face of the production workshop in a penetrating mode near the air exhaust channel, decontamination openings are formed in the front side face and the rear side face of the production workshop near the bottom end of the air exhaust channel, and a solar cell panel is arranged on the top face of the production workshop.
Preferably, the inside of the decontamination opening is inclined, and a sealing plug is embedded and placed.
Preferably, the solar panel and the production workshop are fixedly connected through a mounting rail and a connecting piece.
Preferably, the inside joint of air inlet window has the filter screen of multiunit, and the diameter size of the filter screen of multiunit reduces gradually, and the filter screen that the diameter is the biggest simultaneously is arranged in the outside.
Preferably, the supporting transverse frame, the mounting vertical frame and the air suction top are respectively arranged vertically and in a triangular shape, and the supporting transverse frame, the mounting vertical frame and the air suction top are fixedly mounted with the production workshop through fixing bolts.
Preferably, the bottom both sides fixed mounting of concentrated bellows and electric cabinet has the tripod, and tripod and workshop welding, and the inside fixed mounting of electric cabinet has converter, battery and controller simultaneously, here simultaneously, through wire linear connection between converter, battery, controller, solar cell panel and the exhaust fan.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. in the utility model, when in use, the controller starts the exhaust fan to start working, the production waste gas in the production workshop continuously rises to enter the inside of the exhaust channel from the air outlet window by utilizing the negative pressure wind power, and when the inside of the exhaust channel moves, large-particle dust in the introduced production waste gas falls along with the action of gravity, and is intensively collected and guided to the bottom end of the exhaust channel by the first inclined plane and the second inclined plane, and workers can regularly guide the production waste gas out by opening the decontamination opening, then the production waste gas is centralized to the centralized air box and is conveyed to the cyclone separator by the conveying channel to carry out gas-solid separation, and the purified gas is directly discharged, while the dust particles are intensively arranged at the bottom end of the cyclone separator, meanwhile, the fresh air outside is continuously introduced into the inside of the production workshop from the air inlet window to form a circulation, make the production waste gas produce the back and rise and derive through the processing, and the dust removal area is big, isolated its chance with human contact, make the inside air quality of workshop last up to standard, the workshop that avoids waste gas to exceed standard causes the damage to the human body, and in the whole function process, usable solar cell panel absorbs the light energy, convert back electric energy by the converter and continuously supply power for whole equipment, utilize environmental resource can reach resources are saved as power supply, the environmental protection, and will support crossbearer and installation erector, induced draft the top and be perpendicular respectively, triangle-shaped sets up can so that induced draft the steadiness on top can be good, thereby can guarantee steadiness in the whole equipment function.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall front view of the external structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of the overall side view external structure of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic diagram of a side-view internal structure of the production shop of the present invention;
in the figure: 1. a production workshop; 2. a cyclone separator; 3. a delivery conduit; 4. a centralized air box; 5. an electric cabinet; 6. a solar panel; 7. removing a dirt opening; 8. an air inlet window; 9. an entrance and exit door; 10. a sound-absorbing panel; 11. a supporting cross frame; 12. air suction jacking; 13. an air exhaust channel; 14. installing a vertical frame; 15. a first inclined surface; 16. a second inclined surface; 17. an exhaust fan; 18. and an air outlet window.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, the present invention provides a technical solution:
an environment-friendly mine dust removal device comprises a production workshop 1, a cyclone separator 2, a conveying pipeline 3, a concentrated air box 4, an electric cabinet 5, a solar cell panel 6 and an air suction top 12, wherein an entrance door 9 is arranged at the bottom end of a base surface of the production workshop 1, the cyclone separators 2 are arranged at the front end and the rear end of each of two sides of the production workshop 1, air inlet windows 8 are arranged on the peripheral outer surface of the production workshop 1, the concentrated air box 4 and the electric cabinet 5 are arranged at the upper ends of the left side surface and the right side surface of the production workshop 1, the concentrated air box 4 and the cyclone separators 2 are connected through the conveying pipeline 3, sound-absorbing plates 10 are fixedly arranged on the peripheral surfaces of the inner wall of the production workshop 1, a supporting cross frame 11 is fixedly arranged at the top of the sound-absorbing plates 10, the air suction top 12 is provided with the air suction top 12 and an installation vertical frame 14, and comprises a first inclined plane 15 and a second inclined plane 16, the first inclined plane 15 and the second inclined plane 16 are respectively arranged at two sides of the mounting vertical frame 14, a plurality of groups of equidistant air outlet windows 18 are arranged on the first inclined plane 15 and the second inclined plane 16, the top of the air suction top 12 is provided with an air exhaust channel 13, a plurality of groups of exhaust fans 17 are arranged on the left side surface and the right side surface of the production workshop 1 and are communicated with the air exhaust channel 13, dirt removing ports 7 are arranged at the front side surface and the rear side surface of the production workshop 1 and are close to the bottom end of the air exhaust channel 13, the solar cell panel 6 is arranged on the top surface of the production workshop 1, when the solar cell panel is used, the controller starts the exhaust fans 17 to work, the production waste gas in the production workshop 1 continuously rises by utilizing negative pressure wind power and enters the air exhaust channel 13 from the air outlet windows 18, and when the air exhaust channel 13 moves, large-particle dust in the introduced production waste gas can fall along with the action of gravity, the first inclined plane 15 and the second inclined plane 16 are used for collecting and guiding the waste gas to the bottom end of the exhaust channel 13 in a centralized manner, workers can lead the waste gas out by opening the decontamination opening 7 regularly, then the waste gas is concentrated to the concentrated air box 4 and is conveyed to the cyclone separator 2 by the conveying channel 3 for gas-solid separation, the purified gas is directly discharged, dust particles are concentrated at the bottom end of the cyclone separator 2, meanwhile, external fresh air can be continuously guided into the production workshop 1 from the air inlet window 8 to form a wind power circulation, the waste gas is lifted up after being produced and guided out for treatment, the dust removal area is large, the possibility that the waste gas is contacted with a human body is isolated, the air quality inside the production workshop 1 can continuously reach the standard, the damage to the human body caused by the production workshop 1 with the waste gas exceeding the standard is avoided, and in the whole operation process, the solar cell panel 6 can be used for absorbing light energy, the converter converts the back electric energy and continuously supplies power for the whole equipment, utilizes environmental resources as power supply and can reach resources saving, environmental protection, and will support crossbearer 11 and install vertical frame 14, induced draft top 12 and be perpendicular respectively, triangle-shaped sets up can make induced draft top 12's steadiness good to steadiness in can guaranteeing the whole equipment operation.
The utility model discloses the theory of operation: when the device is used, the controller starts the exhaust fan 17 to work, the production waste gas in the production workshop 1 continuously rises by utilizing negative pressure wind power and enters the exhaust channel 13 from the air outlet window 18, when the production waste gas moves in the exhaust channel 13, large-particle dust and dirt in the introduced production waste gas can fall along with the action of gravity, the large-particle dust and dirt are intensively collected and guided to the bottom end of the exhaust channel 13 by the first inclined surface 15 and the second inclined surface 16, workers can lead the large-particle dust and dirt out of the exhaust channel by opening the dirt removing opening 7 periodically, then the production waste gas is centralized to the centralized air box 4 and is conveyed to the cyclone separator 2 by the conveying channel 3 for gas-solid separation, the purified gas is directly discharged, the dust particles are intensively arranged at the bottom end of the cyclone separator 2, meanwhile, the fresh air outside can be continuously guided into the production workshop 1 from the air inlet window 8, form a wind-force circulation for rising is derived after the waste gas production and is handled, and overall device simple structure, the dust removal area is big, completely cuts off its chance with human contact, makes the inside air quality of workshop last up to standard, avoids waste gas to exceed standard the workshop to cause the damage to the human body, utilizes environmental resource to reach resources are saved, the environmental protection as power supply simultaneously, has certain spreading value.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a mine dust collecting equipment is used in environmental protection, includes workshop (1), cyclone (2), pipeline (3), concentrated bellows (4), electric cabinet (5), solar cell panel (6) and induced draft top (12), its characterized in that: an entrance door (9) is arranged at the bottom end of a base surface of the production workshop (1), cyclone separators (2) are arranged at the front end and the rear end of each of two sides of the production workshop (1), air inlet windows (8) are arranged on the peripheral outer surface of the production workshop (1), concentrated air boxes (4) and electric cabinets (5) are arranged at the upper ends of the left side surface and the right side surface of the production workshop (1), the concentrated air boxes (4) and the cyclone separators (2) are connected in a through mode through conveying pipelines (3), acoustic panels (10) are fixedly arranged on the four peripheral surfaces of the inner wall of the production workshop (1), a supporting transverse frame (11) is fixedly arranged at the top of each acoustic panel (10), an air suction top (12) and an installation vertical frame (14) are arranged at the top of each supporting transverse frame (11), each air suction top (12) comprises a first inclined surface (15) and a second inclined surface (16), and first inclined plane (15), second inclined plane (16) are arranged in the both sides of installation vertical frame (14) respectively, air outlet window (18) of a plurality of equidistance of group have been seted up on first inclined plane (15) and second inclined plane (16), the top of induced draft top (12) is provided with air exhaust passageway (13), be close to air exhaust passageway (13) on the face of the left and right sides of workshop (1) and locate all to link up and install multiunit exhaust fan (17), be close to air exhaust passageway (13) bottom department on the face of the both sides around workshop (1) and seted up except that dirty mouthful (7), install solar cell panel (6) on the top surface of workshop (1).
2. The environment-friendly mine dust removal equipment as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the inside of the decontamination opening (7) is inclined, and a sealing plug is embedded and placed.
3. The environment-friendly mine dust removal equipment as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the solar cell panel (6) is fixedly connected with the production workshop (1) through the mounting rail and the connecting piece.
4. The environment-friendly mine dust removal equipment as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the inside joint of air inlet window (8) has the filter screen of multiunit, and the diameter size of the filter screen of multiunit reduces gradually, and the filter screen that the diameter is the biggest simultaneously is arranged in the outside.
5. The environment-friendly mine dust removal equipment as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the supporting transverse frame (11), the mounting vertical frame (14) and the air suction top (12) are respectively arranged in a vertical and triangular mode, and the supporting transverse frame, the mounting vertical frame and the air suction top are fixedly mounted with the production workshop (1) through fixing bolts.
6. The environment-friendly mine dust removal equipment as set forth in claim 1, wherein: the bottom two sides of the concentrated air box (4) and the electric cabinet (5) are fixedly provided with the triangular supports, the triangular supports are welded with the production workshop (1), meanwhile, the inside of the electric cabinet (5) is fixedly provided with the converter, the storage battery and the controller, and meanwhile, the converter, the storage battery, the controller, the solar cell panel (6) and the exhaust fan (17) are linearly connected through wires.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121205665.8U CN214914622U (en)||2021-06-01||2021-06-01||Mine dust collecting equipment for environmental protection|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121205665.8U CN214914622U (en)||2021-06-01||2021-06-01||Mine dust collecting equipment for environmental protection|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214914622U true CN214914622U (en)||2021-11-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121205665.8U Active CN214914622U (en)||2021-06-01||2021-06-01||Mine dust collecting equipment for environmental protection|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214914622U (en)|
- 2021-06-01 CN CN202121205665.8U patent/CN214914622U/en active Active
|CN214914622U (en)||Mine dust collecting equipment for environmental protection|
|CN204710044U (en)||Electric precipitation and self-pressure deashing bag-type dust integrated dedusting device|
|CN206152562U (en)||Electric rubber exhaust -gas treatment complete sets is carried on one's shoulder or back in advance to whirlwind|
|CN205287981U (en)||Clean environmental protection equipment of high -efficient air dust|
|CN212071642U (en)||Dust collector with strip-shaped observation window|
|CN210232642U (en)||Dust absorption workbench|
|CN214811784U (en)||Cyclone convenient to stably put|
|CN209836424U (en)||Textile machine textile dust collecting device|
|CN210647679U (en)||Electric automatization dust collector|
|CN215054638U (en)||Green energy-saving building capable of recycling rainwater|
|CN214130792U (en)||Environment-friendly energy-saving dust remover|
|CN212726357U (en)||Dustproof cable bridge|
|CN210558153U (en)||Recycled concrete block conveying equipment|
|CN211538748U (en)||Photovoltaic cleans machine people from cleaning device|
|CN213349303U (en)||High-efficiency dust collector|
|CN211850432U (en)||Roof rainwater collecting and processing system based on photovoltaic power supply|
|CN211817682U (en)||A building rubbish discharging equipment for in construction|
|CN208186616U (en)||A kind of energy-saving environmentally friendly cleaner|
|CN212627802U (en)||High-efficient belt cleaning device of solar photovoltaic board|
|CN213425393U (en)||Terminal crimping machine|
|CN205323450U (en)||Wind energy environmental protection dust collector|
|CN207179906U (en)||A kind of business complex building joint smoke evacuation energy-saving environmental protection device|
|CN215010156U (en)||Dust collector for photovoltaic power generation|
|CN211989167U (en)||Improved generation electricity bag dust remover|
|CN209817577U (en)||Construction is with enclosing fender with dust removal function|