CN214809651U - Clarification plant is used in laboratory - Google PatentsClarification plant is used in laboratory Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214809651U CN214809651U CN202121330028.3U CN202121330028U CN214809651U CN 214809651 U CN214809651 U CN 214809651U CN 202121330028 U CN202121330028 U CN 202121330028U CN 214809651 U CN214809651 U CN 214809651U
- Prior art keywords
- purifying box
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000005352 clarification Methods 0.000 title description 6
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 25
- 239000002912 waste gas Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 23
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 238000010408 sweeping Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 11
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- OKTJSMMVPCPJKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N carbon Chemical compound [C] OKTJSMMVPCPJKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000005202 decontamination Methods 0.000 claims 5
- 230000003588 decontaminative Effects 0.000 claims 5
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 abstract description 15
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000002250 absorbent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002745 absorbent Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003915 air pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002516 radical scavenger Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model belongs to the technical field of purification equipment, in particular to purification equipment for a laboratory, which comprises a box body, the inner side of the box body is provided with a purifying box, the inner side of the purifying box is provided with a frame, the top of the purifying box is symmetrically communicated with inclined pipes, the outer sides of one ends of the two inclined pipes are sleeved with a triangular seat, the triangular seats are arranged at the bottom of the frame, the top of the triangular seats is provided with an air inlet mechanism, the tops of the inner sides of the purification boxes are symmetrically provided with L-shaped seats, the inner sides of the two L-shaped seats are provided with waste gas adsorption mechanisms, a partition board is vertically connected with the inner side of the purification box, one side of the partition board is communicated with an air suction pipe, one end of the air suction pipe is communicated with a suction pump, the air outlet of the suction pump is provided with an ash sweeping mechanism, the utility model can adsorb the polluted waste gas in a laboratory, after purification, the gas is converted into clean gas to clean dust on the surface of equipment in the laboratory.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of clarification plant, a clarification plant is used in laboratory is specifically disclosed.
The laboratory carries out the place of experiment promptly, the laboratory is scientific research's base, play very important effect to scientific and technological development, experiment operation can produce contaminated air's waste gas often on laboratory work platform, at present generally directly take waste gas out the laboratory through the scavenger fan, although laboratory air quality has been ensured, but still can air pollution environment, can not solve the essential problem, and waste gas can not be utilized, and the inside equipment in laboratory is after placing for a long time, have the ash that floats to fall on the surface, follow-up needs the user of service to carry out special cleaning work, thereby aggravate the daily work of user of use.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at solving the shortcoming that exists among the background art, and the clarification plant is used in laboratory that proposes.
For reaching above purpose, the utility model provides a clarification plant is used in laboratory, the power distribution box comprises a box body, the purifying box is installed to the box inboard, the frame has been erect to the purifying box inboard, purifying box top symmetry intercommunication has the pipe chute, two the common cover in the one end outside of pipe chute is equipped with the triangle seat, the bottom at the frame is installed to the triangle seat, the triangle seat top is provided with air inlet mechanism, L shape seat, two are installed to the inboard top symmetry of purifying box L shape seat inboard is provided with waste gas adsorption device, the inboard vertical baffle that is connected with of purifying box, one side intercommunication of baffle has the breathing pipe, the one end intercommunication of breathing pipe has the suction pump, the suction pump gas outlet is provided with sweeps grey mechanism.
In the above technical scheme, preferably, the air inlet mechanism comprises a conical box installed at the top of a triangular seat, two fans are symmetrically installed inside the conical box, the top of the conical box is communicated with a cylinder, and a filtering mechanism is arranged on the outer side of the cylinder.
In the above technical solution, preferably, the filtering mechanism includes air inlet pipes communicated with the outside of the cylinder at equal intervals along the circumference, and the inside of the air inlet pipes is clamped with the filter screen.
In the above technical scheme, preferably, the exhaust gas adsorption mechanism includes sliding plates that are all clamped on the inner walls of the two L-shaped seats at equal intervals in the vertical direction, the inner sides of the plurality of groups of sliding plates are all connected with purification filling layers in a sliding manner, and the purification filling layers are composed of activated carbon and purification sponge materials.
In the above technical scheme, preferably, the dust sweeping mechanism includes a communicating pipe communicated with the air outlet of the suction pump, and the end of the communicating pipe is provided with the spray gun.
In the above technical solution, preferably, the purification box is provided with an opening near the L-shaped seat, and a sealing plate is slidably and sealingly clamped inside the opening.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has: collect the waste gas in laboratory through setting up the fan, carry the inside of purifying box through the pipe chute, the absorption and the filtration through the purification filling layer of each layer can be handled waste gas, clean gaseous accessible suction pump sucks, one end is released gaseous from the spray gun through communicating pipe of connecting, alright clear up the dust of the inside equipment surface in laboratory by the spray gun this moment, clear up the laboratory through converting waste gas into clean gas, the make full use of the energy, if need to change the purification filling layer, can follow one end and slide the closing plate and pull out, can pull out the purification filling layer that corresponds through the setting of slide and change.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a sectional view of the internal structure of the purification box of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a sectional view of the internal structure of the conical box of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a box body; 2. a sealing plate; 3. a communicating pipe; 4. a partition plate; 5. a frame; 6. filtering with a screen; 7. an air inlet pipe; 8. a cylinder; 9. a conical box; 10. a fan; 11. an inclined tube; 12. an L-shaped seat; 13. a slide plate; 14. a purification filling layer; 15. an air intake duct; 16. a suction pump; 17. a spray gun; 18. a triangular base; 19. a purifying box.
In order to make the aforementioned objects, features and advantages of the present invention more clearly understood, the present invention will be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings and detailed description.
In the following description, numerous specific details are set forth in order to provide a thorough understanding of the present invention, however, the present invention may be practiced in other ways than those specifically described herein, and the present invention is not limited to the specific embodiments disclosed below.
The laboratory cleaning equipment as shown in fig. 1-3 comprises a box body 1, a
cleaning box 19 is installed inside the box body 1, a frame 5 is erected inside the cleaning box 19, the tops of the cleaning box 19 are symmetrically communicated with inclined pipes 11, one end of each inclined pipe 11 is sleeved with a triangular base 18, the triangular bases 18 are installed at the bottom of the frame 5, an air inlet mechanism is arranged at the tops of the triangular bases 18, L- shaped bases 12 are symmetrically installed at the tops of the inner sides of the cleaning box 19, waste gas adsorption mechanisms are arranged inside the two L- shaped bases 12, a partition plate 4 is vertically connected to the inner side of the cleaning box 19, one side of the partition plate 4 is communicated with an air suction pipe 15, one end of the air suction pipe 15 is communicated with a suction pump 16, an air outlet of the suction pump 16 is provided with a dust sweeping mechanism, sucked waste gas can be treated by arranging the cleaning box 19, the air inlet mechanism can be installed by arranging the triangular bases 18, the frame 5 can internally fix the triangular bases 18 inside the box body 1, therefore, the air inlet mechanism can stably work, and the waste gas adsorption mechanism can be conveniently installed by arranging the L- shaped seat 12.
The air inlet mechanism comprises a
conical box 9 arranged at the top of a triangular seat 18, two fans 10 are symmetrically arranged in the conical box 9, the top of the conical box 9 is communicated with a cylinder 8, a filtering mechanism is arranged on the outer side of the cylinder 8, the two fans 10 can be arranged in the conical box 9, and the efficiency of collecting waste gas can be improved when the two fans 10 are used.
Filtering mechanism includes along the
intake pipe 7 of circumference equidistance intercommunication in the drum 8 outside, and the inboard of many intake pipes 7 all clamps has filter screen 6, and drum 8 and the many intake pipes 7 that extend are convenient for quick collect waste gas to handle waste gas, reduce the pollution in laboratory.
Waste gas adsorption apparatus constructs including all clamping the
slide 13 on two L shape seat 12 inner walls along vertical equidistance, and the equal sliding connection in inboard of multiunit slide 13 has purification filling layer 14, and purification filling layer 14 comprises activated carbon and purification sponge material, and purification filling layer 14 on every layer all can slide in the inboard of slide 13 to be convenient for the absorbent material of change in later stage.
Sweep grey mechanism including the intercommunication at the communicating
pipe 3 of suction pump 16 gas outlet, spray gun 17 is installed to the tip of communicating pipe 3, can suck the air that the 19 inboard purifications of purifying box through setting up suction pump 16, carry spray gun 17 department through communicating pipe 3, spray gun 17 at this department can adopt the primary structure of the common high pressure formula nozzle equipment in market to use, spray gun 17 through setting up can be convenient for the user of service hand-held dust on the laboratory paraphernalia and blow, has alleviateed the cleaning work in later stage.
box 19 is provided with an opening at a position close to the L- shaped seat 12, the sealing plate 2 is clamped on the inner side of the opening in a sliding sealing manner, waste gas can be sealed when the waste gas is collected by arranging the sealing plate 2, and if the filtering and adsorbing material is replaced, the sealing plate 2 can be pulled out in a sliding manner.
The working principle is as follows: install the device in the inside of laboratory, the during operation is collected the waste gas in laboratory through setting up
fan 10, the inside of carrying purifying box 19 of rethread pipe chute 11, absorption and filtration through the purification filling layer 14 of each layer can be handled waste gas, clean gas is reserved in purifying box 19, accessible suction pump 16 pumps, one end is exported gas from spray gun 17 through the communicating pipe 3 of connecting, alright recycle waste gas this moment, it clears up the dust of the inside equipment surface in laboratory through spray gun 17 to convert clean gas into, the make full use of the energy, if need change purification filling layer 14, can slide sealing plate 2 from one end and pull out, can pull out the change with the purification filling layer 14 that corresponds through the setting of slide 13.
In the present invention, the terms "mounting", "connecting", "fixing" and the like are used in a broad sense, for example, "connecting" may be a fixed connection, a detachable connection, or an integral connection; may be directly connected or indirectly connected through an intermediate. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood according to specific situations by those skilled in the art.
In the description herein, the appearances of the phrases "one embodiment," "some embodiments," "a specific embodiment," or the like, in various places throughout this specification are not necessarily all referring to the same embodiment or example, but rather to the same embodiment or example. In this specification, the schematic representations of the terms used above do not necessarily refer to the same embodiment or example. Furthermore, the particular features, structures, materials, or characteristics described may be combined in any suitable manner in any one or more embodiments or examples. The foregoing shows and describes the general principles, essential features, and advantages of the invention. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the above embodiments, and that the principles of the present invention may be applied to any other embodiment without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention. The scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. The purifying equipment for the laboratory comprises a box body (1) and is characterized in that a purifying box (19) is installed on the inner side of the box body (1), a frame (5) is erected on the inner side of the purifying box (19), inclined tubes (11) are symmetrically communicated with the top of the purifying box (19), a triangular seat (18) is sleeved on the outer side of one end of each of the two inclined tubes (11) together, the triangular seat (18) is installed at the bottom of the frame (5), an air inlet mechanism is arranged at the top of the triangular seat (18), L-shaped seats (12) are symmetrically installed at the top of the inner side of the purifying box (19), a waste gas adsorption mechanism is arranged on the inner side of each of the two L-shaped seats (12), a partition plate (4) is vertically connected to the inner side of the purifying box (19), an air suction pipe (15) is communicated with one end of the air suction pipe (15), and an air outlet of the suction pump (16) is provided with an ash sweeping mechanism.
2. The purification equipment for the laboratory according to claim 1, wherein the air inlet mechanism comprises a conical box (9) installed at the top of a triangular seat (18), two fans (10) are symmetrically installed inside the conical box (9), the top of the conical box (9) is communicated with a cylinder (8), and a filtering mechanism is arranged outside the cylinder (8).
3. The laboratory decontamination apparatus of claim 2, wherein the filter mechanism comprises air inlet pipes (7) which are communicated with the outer side of the cylinder (8) along the circumference at equal intervals, and a filter screen (6) is clamped on the inner sides of the air inlet pipes (7).
4. The laboratory decontamination apparatus according to claim 1, wherein the waste gas adsorption mechanism comprises sliding plates (13) which are vertically clamped on the inner walls of the two L-shaped seats (12) at equal intervals, purification filling layers (14) are slidably connected to the inner sides of the groups of sliding plates (13), and the purification filling layers (14) are composed of activated carbon and purification sponge materials.
5. The laboratory decontamination apparatus of claim 1, wherein the ash sweeping mechanism comprises a communicating tube (3) communicated with an air outlet of the suction pump (16), and a spray gun (17) is mounted at an end of the communicating tube (3).
6. The laboratory decontamination apparatus of claim 1, wherein an opening is formed in the decontamination box (19) near the L-shaped seat (12), and a sealing plate (2) is clamped inside the opening in a sliding and sealing manner.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121330028.3U CN214809651U (en)||2021-06-16||2021-06-16||Clarification plant is used in laboratory|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121330028.3U CN214809651U (en)||2021-06-16||2021-06-16||Clarification plant is used in laboratory|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214809651U true CN214809651U (en)||2021-11-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121330028.3U Active CN214809651U (en)||2021-06-16||2021-06-16||Clarification plant is used in laboratory|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214809651U (en)|
- 2021-06-16 CN CN202121330028.3U patent/CN214809651U/en active Active
|WO2021008460A1 (en)||Device for removing dust from flue gas using water mist|
|CN214809651U (en)||Clarification plant is used in laboratory|
|CN211071216U (en)||Dust collector in electron purification workshop|
|CN208846978U (en)||A kind of graphite electrode production exhaust gas communication apparatus of ring-form calcining furnace|
|CN206660960U (en)||A kind of machine for stir-frying Chinese medicine emission-control equipment|
|CN206935085U (en)||A kind of air cleaning facility of use on chimney|
|CN213348145U (en)||Smoke and dust exhaust treatment device|
|CN214914412U (en)||Gas inlet integrated device of biogas generator set|
|CN213287270U (en)||Flue gas purification equipment for industrial hazardous waste incineration|
|CN210674656U (en)||Dust removing device for blasting site|
|CN202490554U (en)||High temperature waste air impulse bag cylinder type dust remover unit|
|CN209363231U (en)||A kind of weld fumes purification system|
|CN210677435U (en)||Automatic welding dust collector at bottom of elevator sedan-chair|
|CN208448915U (en)||A kind of energy-saving dust remover|
|CN207102206U (en)||A kind of emission-control equipment for being easy to cleaning|
|CN215050238U (en)||Collection device is used in microorganism sampling|
|CN207533057U (en)||A kind of industrial park waste gas purification apparatus|
|CN217962945U (en)||Dust collector for waste gas treatment of biological fermentation workshop|
|CN216498335U (en)||Portable exhaust treatment device|
|CN108654266A (en)||A kind of workshop disordered exhaust gas collection and purification device|
|CN217367715U (en)||Spraying dust removal and purification equipment|
|CN212916126U (en)||Intelligent high-voltage electrostatic device|
|CN2522780Y (en)||Air-purifying apparatus|
|CN216226050U (en)||Bag type dust removing device|
|CN215539155U (en)||Cyclone dust removal equipment for air pollution prevention and control|