CN214738355U - Multifunctional excavator - Google PatentsMultifunctional excavator Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214738355U CN214738355U CN202023312073.4U CN202023312073U CN214738355U CN 214738355 U CN214738355 U CN 214738355U CN 202023312073 U CN202023312073 U CN 202023312073U CN 214738355 U CN214738355 U CN 214738355U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- hydraulic cylinder
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000003921 oil Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- 239000010720 hydraulic oil Substances 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 210000003284 Horns Anatomy 0.000 claims description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 5
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 4
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000002689 soil Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000000481 Breast Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005553 drilling Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004880 explosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 1
- -1 silt Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of heavy engineering machinery, in particular to a multifunctional excavator, which comprises an arm and a base, wherein a T-shaped groove is arranged in the arm, a T-shaped part is arranged in the gap in the T-shaped groove, the T-shaped part extends out of the T-shaped groove, the T-shaped part is fixedly connected with a first hydraulic cylinder, the top end of the first hydraulic cylinder is fixedly connected with a second hydraulic cylinder, the side surface of the second hydraulic cylinder is fixedly connected with a connecting piece, the connecting piece is fixedly connected with the arm, both sides of the base are respectively provided with a rotating shell, the rotating shell is internally provided with a rotating shaft, the rotating shaft is fixedly connected with a rotating sleeve through a connecting rod, a rotating rod is arranged in the rotating sleeve in a rotating way, both ends of the rotating rod are respectively and rotatably connected with wheels, the top surface of one rotating sleeve is communicated with a gear shell through a connecting pipe, the gear shell is connected with another gear shell through a connecting pipe, the gear shell is communicated with the base through a connecting pipe, and the side surface of the base is fixedly provided with a mounting disc, the other side of base is fixed and is provided with the collar, and is multiple functional, convenient the transfer.
The utility model relates to a heavy engineering machine tool technical field, concretely relates to multifunctional excavator.
The excavator is an earth moving machine which uses a bucket to dig materials higher or lower than a bearing surface and loads the materials into a transport vehicle or unloads the materials to a stockyard, the materials dug by the excavator mainly comprise soil, coal, silt, soil and rocks after pre-loosening, the three most important parameters of the excavator are operation weight, engine power and bucket capacity, the common excavator structure comprises a power device, a working device, a swing mechanism, an operating mechanism, a transmission mechanism, a walking mechanism, auxiliary devices and the like, the working device is a device for directly completing digging tasks and is formed by hinging three parts of a movable arm, a bucket rod, a bucket and the like, the lifting of the movable arm, the expansion and contraction of the bucket rod and the rotation of the bucket are all controlled by a reciprocating double-acting hydraulic cylinder, in different construction operations, different functions are required, such as digging, lifting, loading, leveling, clamping, bulldozing, impact hammer and the like.
Because the function of current excavator is more single, need purchase other equipment when using other efficiency, the cost is higher, and the excavator can't be shifting alone, needs the cooperation transport vechicle, and is very troublesome.
Therefore, in order to solve the above problems, it is necessary to develop a multifunctional excavator with complete functions and convenient transfer.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Solves the technical problem
To the above-mentioned shortcoming that prior art exists, the utility model provides a multifunctional excavator can solve prior art's function singleness effectively, shifts inconvenient problem.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model discloses a following technical scheme realizes:
a multifunctional excavator comprises an arm and a base, wherein a T-shaped groove is formed in the arm, a T-shaped part is arranged in the gap in the T-shaped groove, the T-shaped part extends out of the T-shaped groove, a first hydraulic cylinder is fixedly connected with the T-shaped part, a second hydraulic cylinder is fixedly connected with the top end of the first hydraulic cylinder, a connecting piece is fixedly connected with the side surface of the second hydraulic cylinder, the connecting piece is fixedly connected with the arm, rotating shells are arranged on two sides of the base, a rotating shaft is arranged in each rotating shell in a rotating mode, a rotating sleeve is fixedly connected with the rotating shaft through a connecting rod, a rotating rod is arranged in each rotating sleeve in a rotating mode, wheels are rotatably connected with two ends of each rotating rod, the top surface of one rotating sleeve is communicated with a gear shell through a connecting pipe, the gear shell is connected with another gear shell in a flange mode, and the gear shell is communicated with the base through a connecting pipe, the base side is fixedly provided with the mounting disc, the fixed collar that is provided with in base another side.
Furthermore, a drill bit is fixedly arranged at the bottom end of the first hydraulic cylinder.
Furthermore, the top surface of the base is rotatably connected with an operating chamber through a gear, the top surface of the operating chamber is communicated with a hydraulic oil tank, the hydraulic oil tank is communicated with an oil pipe, the oil pipe passes through and extends out of a guide pipe fixedly arranged on the machine arm, and the other end of the oil pipe is communicated with a second hydraulic cylinder.
Furthermore, connecting pipe, gear housing and rotating sleeve internal gap are provided with first gear pole, second gear pole, first gear, second gear, third gear and fourth gear, and wherein shown first gear pole rotates and connects in the inside power unit of base, the first gear of first gear pole fixedly connected with, first gear rotates and is connected with the second gear, second gear fixed connection is in second gear pole one end, second gear pole other end fixedly connected with third gear, third gear rotates and is connected with the fourth gear, fourth gear fixed connection is in the dwang.
Furthermore, the sidewall of the operation chamber is provided with heat dissipation holes arranged at intervals.
Furthermore, four jacks are fixedly arranged at four ends of the bottom surface of the base.
Adopt the utility model provides a technical scheme compares with known public technique, has following beneficial effect:
1. the utility model discloses an offer T type groove, T type inslot clearance is provided with T type spare, the first pneumatic cylinder of T type spare fixedly connected with, first hydraulic cylinder top fixedly connected with second pneumatic cylinder, and second hydraulic cylinder fixed connection is in the horn, and the flexible first pneumatic cylinder that promotes of second pneumatic cylinder fixes the drill bit on first pneumatic cylinder and realizes beneficial effect such as drilling rubble.
2. The utility model discloses a frame both sides set up the rotation shell, rotate the shell internal rotation and be provided with the axis of rotation, and the axis of rotation passes through connecting rod fixedly connected with and rotates the cover, it is provided with the dwang to rotate the cover in, the dwang both ends all rotate and are connected with the wheel, and the upset is accomodate and is realized changing the wheel, the beneficial effect that can go on the highway.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below. It is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the invention, and that for a person skilled in the art, other drawings can be derived from them without inventive effort.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic diagram of a deformation structure of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic sectional structure diagram of the front end device of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the bottom explosion structure of the present invention;
fig. 5 is a schematic view of the bottom driving structure of the present invention;
fig. 6 is a schematic diagram of the internal structure of the bottom drive of the present invention.
The reference numerals in the drawings denote: 1-mounting a disc; 2-rotating the sleeve; 3-vehicle wheels; 4-a machine arm; 5-a jack; 6-a second hydraulic cylinder; 7-a first hydraulic cylinder; 8-a drill bit; 9-T-shaped piece; 10-T type groove; 11-rotating rods; 12-a connecting rod; 13-a rotating shaft; 14-rotating the shell; 15-mounting a ring; 16-a base; 17-heat dissipation holes; 18-a connector; 19-gear housing; 20-a first gear lever; 21-a first gear; 22-a second gear; 23-a second geared rod; 24-a third gear; 25-a fourth gear; 26-a connecting tube; 27-a hydraulic oil tank; 28-an operating room; 29-a catheter; 30-oil pipe.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the embodiments of the present invention clearer, the drawings in the embodiments of the present invention are combined below to clearly and completely describe the technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention. It is to be understood that the embodiments described are only some of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all of them. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
The present invention will be further described with reference to the following examples.
The multifunctional excavator of the embodiment is as follows, with reference to fig. 1 to 6: a multifunctional excavator comprises an arm 4 and a base 16, wherein a T-shaped groove 10 is formed in the arm 4, a T-shaped part 9 is arranged in the T-shaped groove 10 at a gap, the T-shaped part 9 extends out of the T-shaped groove 10, a first hydraulic cylinder 7 is fixedly connected with the T-shaped part 9, a second hydraulic cylinder 6 is fixedly connected with the top end of the first hydraulic cylinder 7, a connecting part 18 is fixedly connected with the side surface of the second hydraulic cylinder 6, the connecting part 18 is fixedly connected with the arm 4, rotating shells 14 are respectively arranged on two sides of the base 16, a rotating shaft 13 is rotatably arranged in the rotating shells 14, the rotating shaft 13 is fixedly connected with a rotating sleeve 2 through a connecting rod 12, a rotating rod 11 is rotatably arranged in the rotating sleeve 2, two ends of the rotating rod 11 are rotatably connected with wheels 3, the top surface of one rotating sleeve 2 is communicated with a gear shell 19 through a connecting pipe 26, the gear shell 19 is flange-connected with another gear shell 19, and is communicated with the base 16 through a connecting pipe 26, the side of the base 16 is fixedly provided with the mounting disc 1, and the other side of the base 16 is fixedly provided with the mounting ring 15.
Wherein, a drill bit 8 is fixedly arranged at the bottom end of the first hydraulic cylinder 7; the top surface of the base 16 is rotatably connected with an operating chamber 28 through a gear, the top surface of the operating chamber 28 is communicated with a hydraulic oil tank 27, the hydraulic oil tank 27 is communicated with an oil pipe 30, the oil pipe 30 passes through and extends out of a guide pipe 29 fixedly arranged on the machine arm 4, and the other end of the oil pipe 30 is communicated with a second hydraulic cylinder 6; a first gear rod 20, a second gear rod 23, a first gear 21, a second gear 22, a third gear 24 and a fourth gear 25 are arranged in the connecting pipe 26, the gear shell 19 and the rotating sleeve 2 at intervals, wherein the first gear rod 20 is rotatably connected to a power mechanism inside the base, the first gear rod 20 is fixedly connected with the first gear 21, the first gear 21 is rotatably connected with the second gear 22, the second gear 22 is fixedly connected to one end of the second gear rod 23, the other end of the second gear rod 23 is fixedly connected with the third gear 24, the third gear 24 is rotatably connected with the fourth gear 25, and the fourth gear 25 is fixedly connected to the rotating rod 11; heat dissipation holes 17 are formed in the side wall of the operation chamber 28 at intervals; four jacks 5 are fixedly arranged at four ends of the bottom surface of the base 16.
When the excavator is used, the second hydraulic cylinder 6 is operated, the first hydraulic cylinder 7 is ejected, the first hydraulic cylinder 7 slides downwards along a T-shaped part 9 which is fixedly connected with the first hydraulic cylinder 7 and is arranged in a T-shaped groove 10 in a clearance mode, the excavator is operated at the same time, the function of converting the excavator into a drill bit can be achieved, after the excavator is used, when the excavator needs to be transferred, the jack 5 is operated, the excavator is ejected to a proper height, bolts on the mounting disc 1 and the mounting ring 15 are unscrewed, the rotating shaft 13 provided with the wheels 3 rotates to a proper position in the rotating shell 14, the mounting ring 15, the gear shell 19 and the mounting disc 1 which are connected with corresponding flanges are fixed through the bolts, the jack 5 is retracted, power transmission is achieved through meshed gears and connecting rods, and therefore the beneficial effect that the excavator runs on the road is achieved.
The above embodiments are only used to illustrate the technical solution of the present invention, and not to limit it; although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it should be understood by those skilled in the art that: the technical solutions described in the foregoing embodiments may still be modified, or some technical features may be equivalently replaced; such modifications and substitutions do not depart from the spirit and scope of the present invention in its corresponding aspects.
1. The utility model provides a multifunctional excavator, includes horn and base, its characterized in that: the mechanical arm is internally provided with a T-shaped groove, a T-shaped part is arranged in the T-shaped groove at a gap, the T-shaped part extends out of the T-shaped groove, the T-shaped part is fixedly connected with a first hydraulic cylinder, the top end of the first hydraulic cylinder is fixedly connected with a second hydraulic cylinder, the side surface of the second hydraulic cylinder is fixedly connected with a connecting piece, the connecting piece is fixedly connected with the mechanical arm, two sides of the base are respectively provided with a rotating shell, the rotating shell is internally and rotatably provided with a rotating shaft, the rotating shaft is fixedly connected with a rotating sleeve through a connecting rod, a rotating rod is rotatably arranged in the rotating sleeve, two ends of the rotating rod are respectively and rotatably connected with wheels, the top surface of one rotating sleeve is communicated with a gear shell through a connecting pipe, the gear shell is in flange connection with another gear shell, the gear shell is communicated with the base through a connecting pipe, and the side surface of the base is fixedly provided with a mounting disc, and the other side surface of the base is fixedly provided with a mounting ring.
2. The multifunctional excavator of claim 1 wherein the first hydraulic cylinder is fixedly provided at a bottom end thereof with a drill bit.
3. The multifunctional excavator of claim 1, wherein the top surface of the base is rotatably connected with an operating chamber through a gear, the top surface of the operating chamber is communicated with a hydraulic oil tank, the hydraulic oil tank is communicated with an oil pipe, the oil pipe passes through and extends out of a guide pipe fixedly arranged on the arm, and the other end of the oil pipe is communicated with a second hydraulic cylinder.
4. The multifunctional excavator is characterized in that a first gear rod, a second gear rod, a first gear, a second gear, a third gear and a fourth gear are arranged in the connecting pipe, the gear shell and the rotating sleeve at intervals, the first gear rod is rotatably connected with a power mechanism inside the base, the first gear rod is fixedly connected with the first gear, the first gear is rotatably connected with the second gear, the second gear is fixedly connected with one end of the second gear rod, the other end of the second gear rod is fixedly connected with the third gear, the third gear is rotatably connected with the fourth gear, and the fourth gear is fixedly connected with the rotating rod.
5. The multifunctional excavator according to claim 3, wherein the sidewall of the operation chamber is provided with heat dissipation holes at intervals.
6. The multifunctional excavator of claim 1 wherein four jacks are fixedly arranged at four ends of the bottom surface of the base.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023312073.4U CN214738355U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Multifunctional excavator|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202023312073.4U CN214738355U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Multifunctional excavator|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214738355U true CN214738355U (en)||2021-11-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202023312073.4U Active CN214738355U (en)||2020-12-31||2020-12-31||Multifunctional excavator|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214738355U (en)|
- 2020-12-31 CN CN202023312073.4U patent/CN214738355U/en active Active
|US6266901B1 (en)||Work machine|
|CN1332099C (en)||Telescope feed type manipulator in backhoe digging, and application in tunnel shield machine and pipe pushing jack|
|CN2732843Y (en)||Multifunctional small-sized hydraulic excavator|
|CN103603386B (en)||A kind of a new kind of working device and excavator|
|CN201162237Y (en)||Front and back replaceable excavator with small turning radius|
|CN111411655A (en)||Multifunctional roadway maintenance repairing machine|
|CN214738355U (en)||Multifunctional excavator|
|CN202440858U (en)||Small-radius swing excavator|
|CN201851010U (en)||Rotary drilling rig|
|CN212129296U (en)||Earth and stone operation equipment|
|CN212744546U (en)||Hydraulic system of highway and railway dual-purpose dredging machine|
|CN102561423B (en)||Small-radius rotating excavator|
|CN102134966A (en)||Cutting drilling machine|
|CN211714061U (en)||Explosion-proof multifunctional underground scraper for coal mine|
|CN200968178Y (en)||Multifunctional rock boring machine|
|CN201762745U (en)||Excavator type multifunctional machine|
|CN206346236U (en)||One kind, which is loaded, excavates all-in-one|
|CN212656285U (en)||Double-rotation crawler type mining excavator|
|CN210284423U (en)||Crawler-type rotary excavating machine with large load and long-time high-speed walking|
|CN108454717A (en)||A kind of changeable dredger of wheel shoe formula|
|CN215483187U (en)||Novel multifunctional bucket for crawler dozer|
|CN201193331Y (en)||Mini type slipping type multifunction machine|
|CN107989081A (en)||A kind of damping device of excavator mechanical arm|
|CN216515785U (en)||Compact loader based on forklift chassis|
|CN211816237U (en)||Embedded type rock-entering and middle-digging integrated static hydraulic pile machine|