CN214718863U - Automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production - Google PatentsAutomatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN214718863U CN214718863U CN202121304181.9U CN202121304181U CN214718863U CN 214718863 U CN214718863 U CN 214718863U CN 202121304181 U CN202121304181 U CN 202121304181U CN 214718863 U CN214718863 U CN 214718863U
- Prior art keywords
- outlet pipe
- automatic cleaning
- Prior art date
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 43
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 14
- 239000000956 alloy Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 229910045601 alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 abstract description 11
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000007605 air drying Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010066054 Dysmorphism Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010931 gold Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052737 gold Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000003434 inspiratory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004663 powder metallurgy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003870 refractory metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses an automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production, include: the device base is placed on the ground through the bottom supporting device, and the interior of the device base is of an obliquely arranged hollow structure; the fixing rod is installed inside the supporting frame in a vertically sliding mode, and the cross section of the fixing rod is of a semicircular structure; the connecting box is lapped below the bottom of the device seat, and a fixing plate with a net-shaped structure inside is horizontally arranged inside the connecting box; the filter, the filter is the top right side of rectangle column structure overlap joint in the device seat, the motor that the level set up is installed in the top left side of device seat. This automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production not only is convenient for fix the alloy blade, and the cleaning performance is better, is convenient for filter the waste water after the washing moreover, is convenient for air-dry the blade after the washing simultaneously.
The utility model relates to an alloy blade production technical field specifically is a self-cleaning device is used in carbide blade production.
The hard alloy blades are made of hard alloy, the hard alloy is made of hard compounds of refractory metals and bonding gold through a powder metallurgy process, the hard alloy blades are different in shape, most of the hard alloy blades are of disc-shaped structures, and the hard alloy blades need to be cleaned through a cleaning device after production.
Chinese patent is granted and is announced No. CN209287833U, announces that 20190823 day discloses a carbide circle blade production belt cleaning device, including wasing the case, the drive chamber has been seted up on the bottom surface of wasing the case, the inner chamber in drive chamber is provided with driving motor, driving motor's top power take off end is provided with the washing pivot, the top of wasing the case is provided with the inlet tube, and the inlet tube stretches into the inner chamber of wasing the case, the inlet tube stretches into the one end bottom intercommunication of wasing the case and has the water distribution pipe, the bottom of water distribution pipe is provided with the water distribution branch pipe, and the water distribution branch pipe distributes and washs the inner chamber that the pivot distributes in turn and wasing the case, be provided with the nozzle on the water distribution branch pipe, the right side wall bottom of wasing the case is provided with the drain pipe. The utility model has the advantages of reasonable design, through wasing the pivot to the support fixed action of circular knife piece for the washing liquid that the nozzle sprays out can carry out abundant contact with the circular knife piece, makes the cleaning efficiency higher, and the cleaning performance is better.
The following defect exists in the above-mentioned prior art scheme, not only is not convenient for fix the alloy blade, and the cleaning performance is relatively poor, is not convenient for filter the waste water after wasing moreover, is not convenient for air-dry the blade after wasing simultaneously, consequently, we propose an automatic cleaning device for carbide blade production to in solving the above-mentioned problem of proposing.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a self-cleaning device is used in carbide blade production to solve the present self-cleaning device is used in carbide blade production commonly used that above-mentioned background art provided, not only be not convenient for fix the alloy blade, the cleaning performance is relatively poor, be not convenient for filter the waste water after wasing moreover, be not convenient for carry out air-dried problem to the blade after wasing simultaneously.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a self-cleaning device is used in carbide blade production, includes:
the device base is placed on the ground through the bottom supporting device, and the interior of the device base is of an obliquely arranged hollow structure;
the fixing rod is installed inside the supporting frame in a vertically sliding mode, and the cross section of the fixing rod is of a semicircular structure;
the connecting box is lapped below the bottom of the device seat, and a fixing plate with a net-shaped structure inside is horizontally arranged inside the connecting box;
the filter, the filter is the top right side of rectangle column structure overlap joint in the device seat.
Preferably, a horizontally arranged motor is installed on the left side of the top of the device seat, and the output end of the motor is connected with a support frame which is rotatably installed on the top of the device seat through a flat key.
Preferably, a gear shaft meshed and connected to the inner side of the fixed rod is rotatably mounted in the support frame, and a spring for resetting the fixed rod is connected to the outer side of the fixed rod;
the inner part of the fixed rod is provided with limit grooves at equal intervals, and the inner sides of the limit grooves are connected with blade workpieces in a clamping mode.
Preferably, the right side of the groove-shaped structure at the bottom of the device seat is connected with a water inlet pipe, the right end of the water inlet pipe is connected with a water pump arranged on the lower surface of the device seat, and the right end of the water pump is connected with a water outlet pipe vertically arranged.
Preferably, the top end of the water outlet pipe is connected with a connecting pipe positioned right above the fixed rod, and the right end of the connecting pipe is connected with a gas outlet pipe positioned on the right side of the water outlet pipe;
and the top ends of the air outlet pipe and the water outlet pipe are provided with one-way valves.
Preferably, the bottom end of the air outlet pipe is connected with an air pump arranged on the upper surface of the device seat, the right side of the top of the device seat is rotatably provided with a connecting frame in a square structure, the left side of the connecting frame is tightly attached to the right side of the filter plate, and the connecting frame is fixedly connected with the device seat through bolts.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade is convenient for fixing the alloy blade, has a good cleaning effect, is convenient for filtering the cleaned wastewater, and is convenient for air-drying the cleaned blade;
1. the fixing rod is moved inwards by rotating the gear shaft, the blade workpiece is placed in the limiting groove, the gear shaft is loosened, the fixing rod is reset through the spring, the fixing rod is used for fixing the blade workpiece, the supporting frame is driven by the motor to rotate, the blade workpiece is rotated and cleaned, the alloy blade can be conveniently fixed by the device, and the cleaning effect is good;
2. the waste water after cleaning the blade workpiece flows downwards into the connecting box through the device seat, and is filtered through the fixing plate, so that the filtered waste water can be recycled, and the device is convenient for filtering the cleaned waste water;
3. the air pump passes through the inside blast air of outlet duct to the connecting pipe, and the air passes through the outlet duct and discharges to blade workpiece surface, makes the blade work piece air-dry, through setting up the filter, makes the inspiratory air of filter air pump filter, makes the device be convenient for air-dry to the blade after wasing.
FIG. 1 is a front sectional structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a sectional structure diagram of the connecting side of the fixing rod and the gear shaft of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a sectional structure of the connecting side of the device seat and the connecting box of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the structure of the device seat and the connecting frame of the present invention, which is sectioned at the side surface.
In the figure: 1. a device base; 2. a motor; 3. a support frame; 4. fixing the rod; 5. a gear shaft; 6. a spring; 7. a limiting groove; 8. a blade workpiece; 9. a connecting box; 10. a fixing plate; 11. a water inlet pipe; 12. a water pump; 13. a water outlet pipe; 14. a connecting pipe; 15. an air outlet pipe; 16. a one-way valve; 17. an air pump; 18. a filter plate; 19. a connecting frame; 20. and (4) bolts.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a self-cleaning device is used in carbide blade production, includes: when the automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade is used, the fixed rod 4 is arranged inside the supporting frame 3 in a vertical sliding mode, the gear shaft 5 is rotationally arranged inside the supporting frame 3, the gear shaft 5 is connected with the fixed rod 4 in a meshing mode, the fixed rod 4 moves inwards by rotating the gear shaft 5, the distance between single bodies of the fixed rod 4 is reduced, the blade workpiece 8 is placed on the inner side of the limiting groove 7, the gear shaft 5 is loosened, the fixed rod 4 is reset through the spring 6, the fixed rod 4 moves outwards, the fixed rod 4 is used for clamping and fixing the blade workpiece 8, the supporting frame 3 is rotationally arranged at the top of the device seat 1, the supporting frame 3 is driven to rotate through the motor 2, and the blade workpiece 8 on the outer side of the fixed rod 4 is driven to rotate by the supporting frame 3, when the top connecting pipe 14 sprays water downwards, the blade workpiece 8 can be cleaned comprehensively, so that the device is convenient for fixing the alloy blade and has better cleaning effect;
as shown in fig. 1 and 3, the waste water flows into the connecting box 9 through the inside of the device base 1, the connecting box 9 is lapped below the bottom of the device base 1, and the inside of the fixing plate 10 is of a net structure, so that the fixing plate 10 filters residues in the waste water, the connecting box 9 is lifted upwards to be convenient to take and place, a user can clean the waste water conveniently, and the device can filter the cleaned waste water conveniently;
as shown in fig. 1 and 4, the filtered clean liquid enters the inside of the water pump 12 through the water inlet pipe 11, the water pump 12 discharges to the inside of the connecting pipe 14 through the water outlet pipe 13, the connecting pipe 14 sprays water downwards to clean the blade workpiece 8, the water pump 12 is turned off to stop spraying water at the bottom of the connecting pipe 14, the air pump 17 blows air to the inside of the connecting pipe 14 through the air outlet pipe 15, so that air flows out through the bottom hole structure of the connecting pipe 14, so that the flowing air dries the surface of the blade workpiece 8, the air does not enter the inside of the water outlet pipe 13 by arranging the one-way valve 16, the air sucked by the air pump 17 is filtered by arranging the filter plate 18, the connecting frame 19 is rotatably installed at the right side of the top of the device seat 1, the connecting frame 19 is fixed with the device seat 1 through the bolt 20, the bolt 20 is rotated to make the connecting frame 19 be pulled outwards, so that a user can conveniently take out the filter plate 18 for cleaning, the automatic cleaning device is convenient for air drying the cleaned blade, and the whole working process of the automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade is realized.
Those not described in detail in this specification are within the skill of the art. The utility model discloses the standard part that uses all can purchase from the market, and dysmorphism piece all can be customized according to the description with the record of drawing of description, and the concrete connection mode of each part all adopts conventional means such as ripe bolt, rivet, welding among the prior art, and machinery, part and equipment all adopt prior art, and conventional model, including circuit connection adopts conventional connection mode among the prior art, does not detailed here again.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a production of carbide blade is with self-cleaning device which characterized in that includes:
the device comprises a device base (1), wherein the device base (1) is placed on the ground through a bottom supporting device, and the interior of the device base (1) is of an obliquely arranged hollow structure;
the fixing rod (4) is installed inside the support frame (3) in a vertically sliding mode, and the cross section of the fixing rod (4) is of a semicircular structure;
the connecting box (9), the connecting box (9) is lapped below the bottom of the device seat (1), and a fixing plate (10) with a net-shaped structure inside is horizontally arranged inside the connecting box (9);
the filter plate (18), filter plate (18) are the top right side of rectangle column structure overlap joint in device seat (1).
2. The automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade according to claim 1, characterized in that: the motor (2) is horizontally arranged on the left side of the top of the device base (1), and the output end of the motor (2) is connected with a support frame (3) which is rotatably arranged on the top of the device base (1) in a flat key mode.
3. The automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade according to claim 2, characterized in that: a gear shaft (5) meshed and connected to the inner side of the fixed rod (4) is rotatably arranged in the support frame (3), and a spring (6) for resetting the fixed rod (4) is connected to the outer side of the fixed rod;
the inner part of the fixed rod (4) is provided with limit grooves (7) at equal intervals, and the inner sides of the limit grooves (7) are connected with blade workpieces (8) in a clamping manner.
4. The automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade according to claim 1, characterized in that: the right side of the groove-shaped structure at the bottom of the device seat (1) is connected with a water inlet pipe (11), the right end of the water inlet pipe (11) is connected with a water pump (12) arranged on the lower surface of the device seat (1), and the right end of the water pump (12) is connected with a water outlet pipe (13) which is vertically arranged.
5. The automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade according to claim 4, characterized in that: the top end of the water outlet pipe (13) is connected with a connecting pipe (14) which is positioned right above the fixed rod (4), and the right end of the connecting pipe (14) is connected with a gas outlet pipe (15) which is positioned on the right side of the water outlet pipe (13);
wherein, the top ends of the air outlet pipe (15) and the water outlet pipe (13) are respectively provided with a one-way valve (16).
6. The automatic cleaning device for producing the hard alloy blade according to claim 5, characterized in that: the bottom of the air outlet pipe (15) is connected with an air pump (17) arranged on the upper surface of the device base (1), the right side of the top of the device base (1) is rotatably provided with a connecting frame (19) in a square structure, the left side of the connecting frame (19) is tightly attached to the right side of the filter plate (18), and the connecting frame (19) is fixedly connected with the device base (1) through bolts (20).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121304181.9U CN214718863U (en)||2021-06-11||2021-06-11||Automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202121304181.9U CN214718863U (en)||2021-06-11||2021-06-11||Automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN214718863U true CN214718863U (en)||2021-11-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202121304181.9U Active CN214718863U (en)||2021-06-11||2021-06-11||Automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN214718863U (en)|
- 2021-06-11 CN CN202121304181.9U patent/CN214718863U/en active Active
|CN214718863U (en)||Automatic cleaning device is used in carbide blade production|
|CN215053738U (en)||Intercepting well with good filtering effect|
|CN207606044U (en)||A kind of riveting nut automatic flushing device|
|CN213826052U (en)||Municipal administration guardrail belt cleaning device convenient to waste water collection|
|CN110714913B (en)||Rotor pump with self-cleaning function|
|CN211273791U (en)||Filter equipment of filter residue is convenient for clear up for sewage treatment|
|CN208928844U (en)||A kind of screening elution device of the soil remediation with separation function|
|CN214233002U (en)||Chemical water treatment filter equipment convenient to clean dirt|
|CN213908404U (en)||Soybean product processing raw material cleaning device convenient to screen|
|CN214262913U (en)||Cleaning equipment for turning part|
|CN215075359U (en)||Rotary drum deslagger is used in green stalk vegetable processing|
|CN214808644U (en)||Conveniently clear up sedimentation tank for brown sugar production of filter mud|
|CN216757369U (en)||Water purifier filter element belt cleaning device|
|CN211332394U (en)||Machining cutting table with flushing function|
|CN213428216U (en)||Belt cleaning device is used in production of dry mushroom|
|CN216369196U (en)||A belt cleaning device for architectural decoration instrument|
|CN210230921U (en)||Hopper for building construction|
|CN214401621U (en)||Reduce pumped storage that dust pollutes and use storehouse basin ground cleaning device|
|CN214135476U (en)||Cutter polishing machine with circulating cooling device|
|CN214603669U (en)||Steel construction rust cleaning device|
|CN210660654U (en)||Special fan of water lian cabinet|
|CN212467567U (en)||Industrial waste gas treatment device with purification mechanism|
|CN214861421U (en)||Irrigation filter equipment|
|CN216262400U (en)||Ultrasonic cleaning machine for steel wire processing|
|CN212383412U (en)||Filter tank smell automatic purification device|