CN213559405U - Punching mechanism of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment - Google PatentsPunching mechanism of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN213559405U CN213559405U CN202022375860.7U CN202022375860U CN213559405U CN 213559405 U CN213559405 U CN 213559405U CN 202022375860 U CN202022375860 U CN 202022375860U CN 213559405 U CN213559405 U CN 213559405U
- Prior art keywords
- water tank
- top end
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 73
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 95
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims 5
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 abstract description 13
- 239000002912 waste gas Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 210000003800 Pharynx Anatomy 0.000 abstract 3
- 239000011799 hole material Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 8
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 6
- 241001074085 Scophthalmus aquosus Species 0.000 description 5
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 3
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005553 drilling Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000008213 purified water Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000001276 controlling effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052742 iron Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a full-automatic high-speed punching mechanism of punching a hole equipment, including base frame, liter throat, workstation, collection bits case and extension board, the liter throat is all installed to the both sides on base frame top, states one side on liter throat top and installs the extension board, the both sides on extension board top all are provided with clearance mechanism, clearance mechanism includes water tank, dust absorption pipe, dust absorption shower nozzle, filter screen, filter plate, play cask, suction cleaner and suction hole, the water tank all sets up in one side on extension board top. The utility model discloses an open the dust catcher and begin work, dust absorption shower nozzle inhales to the dust and some gas that punch a hole and produce, and dust and gas lead to the filter screen and carry out simple filtration, and later gas and dust enter into the dust absorption pipe through inhaling the hole, and gas and dust are inhaled the water tank after that, adsorb the dust fall through the pure water to dust and sweeps and handle, have realized the device and have been convenient for handle the function of the waste gas and the dust in punching a hole.
The utility model relates to a punching equipment technical field specifically is full-automatic high-speed punching equipment's mechanism of punching a hole.
The punching device is mainly used in industrial machinery production, punching is a process of punching a hole by using a drill bit under gravity, a punching machine is mostly used for punching at present, the punching machine is suitable for punching operations of various steel products, iron plates, aluminum plates and the like, the punching machine is small in size, light in weight and convenient to operate, holes with different specifications can be punched according to different hole diameter requirements, and the demand for the punching device is continuously increased along with the development of industry;
the device can punch a hole to panel or other steels in punching a hole and removing dust, can produce the sweeps that punch a hole to can produce certain waste gas and dust in the punching a hole process, the long-term work is inhaled and can be harmful to healthy, and the sweeps scatters and also can influence operational environment, consequently needs to improve.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a mechanism of punching a hole of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment to the inconvenient problem of the sweeps that punches a hole of clearance is proposed in solving above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching equipment comprises a base platform, a telescopic rod, a workbench, a scrap collecting box and a support plate, wherein the telescopic rod is installed on two sides of the top end of the base platform, clamping mechanisms are arranged on two sides, far away from the telescopic rod, of the top end of the base platform, the workbench is installed on two sides of the top end of the base platform, the support plate is installed on one side of the top end of the telescopic rod, cleaning mechanisms are arranged on two sides of the top end of the support plate respectively, each cleaning mechanism comprises a water tank, a dust suction pipe, a dust suction nozzle, a filter screen, a filter plate, a water outlet barrel, a dust suction machine and a suction hole, the water tank is arranged on one side of the top end of the support plate, the dust suction pipe is installed on one side of the inner portion of the water tank, one end of the dust suction pipe extends to the outer portion of the water tank, the dust suction, and be fixed with out the cask on the water tank outer wall of dust catcher one side, the filter plate is installed to the inside one side of play cask, one side on dust absorption shower nozzle surface is provided with the suction hole, the central point department of putting on extension board top installs telescopic cylinder, the drive shaft is installed to telescopic cylinder's one end, and the one end of drive shaft extends to the outside of extension board and installs the drill bushing, the screw rod is installed to the inside one side of drill bushing, and the one end of screw rod extends to the outside of drill bushing and installs the turning handle, the brill that punches a hole is installed to the inside one side of drill bushing, and the one end that punches a hole and bore extends to the outside of.
Preferably, two groups of telescopic rods are arranged on one side of the top end of the bottom platform, and the two groups of telescopic rods are symmetrically distributed about a vertical middle axis of the bottom platform.
Preferably, fixture includes hydraulic cylinder, connecting axle, connecting rod, hinge bar and splint, hydraulic cylinder all sets up in one side on base platform top, the connecting axle is installed to hydraulic cylinder's one end, the one end of connecting axle articulates there is the connecting rod, the one end of connecting rod articulates there is the hinge bar, and the hinge bar keeps away from the one end of connecting rod and installs splint.
Preferably, the cross section of the dust absorption nozzle is circular, and the cross section of the filter screen is honeycomb-shaped.
Preferably, the cross section of the suction holes is circular, and the suction holes are annularly distributed on one side of the surface of the dust suction nozzle by taking the dust suction nozzle as a circle center.
Preferably, one side of the surface of the screw rod is provided with an external thread, one side of the inside of the drill bushing is provided with an internal thread matched with the external thread, and the screw rod and the drill bushing form threaded connection.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching equipment not only realizes the function that the device is convenient to process waste gas and dust in punching, but also realizes the function that the device is convenient to clamp a workpiece needing punching, and realizes the function that the device is convenient to replace a punching drill bit and adapts to different punching requirements;
(1) by arranging the cleaning mechanism, certain waste scraps and dust can be generated in the punching process, the dust collector is opened to start working, the dust collecting nozzle sucks the dust and some gas generated by punching, the dust and the gas are simply filtered by the filter screen to prevent the dust collecting nozzle from being blocked, and then the gas and the dust enter the dust collecting pipe through the suction hole, then the gas and the dust are sucked into a water tank, pure water is injected into the water tank, the pure water carries out adsorption and dust fall treatment on the dust and the scraps, then the water is discharged into a water discharging barrel through a water pipe, the water is discharged after being filtered by a filter plate, can be collected and recycled by the collecting box, dust and large-particle waste chips which are not sucked by the dust-collecting nozzle can naturally fall down to the chip-collecting box, the device can be used for centralized treatment, so that the function of conveniently treating waste gas and dust in punching is realized, and the convenience of the device in use is improved;
(2) the work of the hydraulic cylinder is controlled by the single chip microcomputer, the hydraulic cylinder drives the connecting shaft to move upwards, the connecting shaft and the connecting rod are hinged with each other, so that the connecting shaft drives the connecting rod to move downwards, the connecting rod can drive the hinged rod to move downwards, then the clamping plate is driven to move downwards to clamp a workpiece, the workpiece is guaranteed to be stably placed, the accuracy of punching is guaranteed, and the function that the device is convenient to clamp the workpiece needing punching is achieved;
(3) through the work of single chip microcomputer control telescopic cylinder, telescopic cylinder can drive the drive shaft down motion, the drive shaft can drive the drill down motion that punches a hole, the work piece that the drill was placed punches a hole, the thickness that punches a hole can also be adjusted through telescopic cylinder, only need change the drill that punches a hole when needing the hole in different apertures simultaneously can, twist and move the turning handle, the turning handle can drive the screw rod and rotate, the screw rod rotates toward the outer movement, move to the outside of drill bushing until the screw rod, the drill that punches a hole breaks away from with the drill bushing this moment, can be as required with the drill that will punch a hole change into corresponding aperture can, the device has been realized and the drill bit that punches a hole of being convenient for is changed, adapt to the function of different demands that punch a hole, thereby the suitability of.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic side view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of the cleaning mechanism of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a schematic side view of the dust-absorbing nozzle of the present invention;
fig. 5 is a schematic view of a partially enlarged structure at a position in fig. 1 according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a base table; 2. lifting and shrinking the rod; 3. a clamping mechanism; 301. a hydraulic cylinder; 302. a connecting shaft; 303. a connecting rod; 304. a hinged lever; 305. a splint; 4. a work table; 5. a scrap collecting box; 6. a support plate; 7. a cleaning mechanism; 701. a water tank; 702. a dust collection pipe; 703. a dust-collecting nozzle; 704. filtering with a screen; 705. filtering the plate; 706. discharging the water barrel; 707. a dust collector; 708. sucking holes; 8. a telescopic cylinder; 9. a drive shaft; 10. drilling a sleeve; 11. a handle is rotated; 12. a screw; 13. and (5) punching and drilling.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-5, the present invention provides an embodiment: the punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching equipment comprises a base platform 1, telescopic rods 2, a workbench 4, a scrap collecting box 5 and a support plate 6, wherein the telescopic rods 2 are arranged on two sides of the top end of the base platform 1, two groups of the telescopic rods 2 are arranged on one side of the top end of the base platform 1, the two groups of the telescopic rods 2 are symmetrically distributed on the vertical middle axis of the base platform 1, clamping mechanisms 3 are arranged on two sides of the top end of the base platform 1 far away from the telescopic rods 2, each clamping mechanism 3 comprises a hydraulic cylinder 301, a connecting shaft 302, a connecting rod 303, a hinge rod 304 and a clamping plate 305, the hydraulic cylinder 301 is arranged on one side of the top end of the base platform 1, the type of the hydraulic cylinder 301 is SC50X20, the input end of the hydraulic cylinder 301 is electrically connected with the output end of a single chip microcomputer, the connecting shaft 302 is arranged at one end of the connecting shaft 302 is hinged with the connecting rod 303, the hinge rod 304 is hinged, preparing a device, moving the device to a proper position, preparing a workpiece needing punching, firstly, stably placing two ends of the workpiece on a workbench 4 respectively, controlling a hydraulic cylinder 301 to work through a single chip microcomputer, driving a connecting shaft 302 to move upwards by the hydraulic cylinder 301, hinging the connecting shaft 302 and a connecting rod 303 mutually, so that the connecting shaft 302 drives the connecting rod 303 to move downwards, the connecting rod 303 can drive a hinging rod 304 to move downwards, then driving a clamping plate 305 to move downwards, clamping the workpiece, ensuring that the workpiece is stably placed, and ensuring the punching accuracy;
the two sides of the top end of the bottom table 1 are both provided with a workbench 4, one side of the top end of the telescopic rod 2 is provided with a support plate 6, two sides of the top end of the support plate 6 are both provided with a cleaning mechanism 7, the cleaning mechanism 7 comprises a water tank 701, a dust suction pipe 702, a dust suction nozzle 703, a filter screen 704, a filter plate 705, a water outlet barrel 706, a dust collector 707 and a suction hole 708, the water tank 701 is arranged on one side of the top end of the support plate 6, the dust suction pipe 702 is arranged on one side inside the water tank 701, one end of the dust suction pipe 702 extends to the outside of the water tank 701, the dust suction nozzle 703 is arranged on one end of the dust suction pipe 702, the filter screen 704 is arranged on one side of the surface of the dust suction nozzle 703, the dust collector 707 is arranged on the outer wall of one side of the water tank 701, the type of the dust collector 707 is MC3030, the input end of the dust collector 707 is electrically connected with the, a suction hole 708 is arranged on one side of the surface of the dust suction nozzle 703, the cross section of the dust suction nozzle 703 is circular, the cross section of the filter screen 704 is honeycomb-shaped, the cross section of the suction hole 708 is circular, the suction hole 708 is annularly distributed on one side of the surface of the dust suction nozzle 703 by taking the dust suction nozzle 703 as a circle center, a certain amount of scraps and dust are generated in the punching process, a dust suction machine 707 is opened to start working, the dust suction nozzle 703 sucks in the dust and some gas generated in the punching process, the dust and the gas are simply filtered by the filter screen 704 to prevent the dust suction nozzle 703 from being blocked, then the gas and the dust enter the dust suction pipe 702 through the suction hole 708, then the gas and the dust are sucked into the water tank 701, purified water is injected into the water tank 701, the purified water is used for absorbing and reducing dust on the dust and the scraps, then the water is discharged into the water discharge barrel 706 through the water pipe, and is filtered, dust and large-particle waste chips which are not sucked by the dust suction nozzle 703 can naturally fall down to the chip collection box 5 for centralized treatment;
the center position of the top end of the support plate 6 is provided with a telescopic cylinder 8, one end of the telescopic cylinder 8 is of a type QGA32x5, a driving shaft 9 is arranged at one end of the telescopic cylinder 8, one end of the driving shaft 9 extends to the outside of the support plate 6 and is provided with a drill bushing 10, one side inside the drill bushing 10 is provided with a screw 12, one end of the screw 12 extends to the outside of the drill bushing 10 and is provided with a rotating handle 11, one side inside the drill bushing 10 is provided with a punching drill 13, one end of the punching drill 13 extends to the outside of the drill bushing 10, one side of the surface of the screw 12 is provided with an external thread, one side inside the drill bushing 10 is provided with an internal thread matched with the external thread, the screw 12 and the drill bushing 10 form a threaded connection, the telescopic cylinder 8 is controlled by a single chip microcomputer to work, the telescopic cylinder 8 drives the driving shaft 9 to move downwards, the driving shaft 9 drives the, can also adjust the thickness that punches a hole through telescopic cylinder 8, only need to change when needing the hole in different apertures simultaneously and punch hole brill 13 can, twist and move turning handle 11, turning handle 11 can drive screw rod 12 and rotate, screw rod 12 rotates toward the outer motion, move to the outside of drill bushing 10 until screw rod 12, punch hole brill 13 and drill bushing 10 break away from this moment, can be as required with punch hole brill 13 change become correspond the aperture can, later will punch a hole and bore one end cover of 13 on drill bushing 10, twist turning handle 11 in the opposite direction, turning handle 11 drives screw rod 12 and inwards rotates, can be fixed punching a hole with punch hole brill 13 and drill bushing 10.
The working principle is as follows: when the punching device is used, the device is prepared, the device is moved to a proper position, a workpiece needing punching is prepared, two ends of the workpiece are respectively and stably placed on the workbench 4, the hydraulic cylinder 301 is controlled by the single chip microcomputer to work, the hydraulic cylinder 301 drives the connecting shaft 302 to move upwards, the connecting shaft 302 and the connecting rod 303 are hinged with each other, so that the connecting shaft 302 drives the connecting rod 303 to move downwards, the connecting rod 303 can drive the hinged rod 304 to move downwards, then the clamping plate 305 is driven to move downwards, the workpiece is clamped, the workpiece is stably placed, and the punching accuracy is guaranteed;
then, the telescopic cylinder 8 is controlled to work through a single chip microcomputer, the telescopic cylinder 8 can drive the driving shaft 9 to move downwards, the driving shaft 9 can drive the punching drill 13 to move downwards, the punching drill 13 punches holes in a placed workpiece, the punching thickness can be adjusted through the telescopic cylinder 8, meanwhile, when holes with different hole diameters are needed, the punching drill 13 only needs to be replaced, the rotating handle 11 is screwed, the rotating handle 11 can drive the screw 12 to rotate, the screw 12 rotates outwards until the screw 12 moves to the outside of the drill bushing 10, at the moment, the punching drill 13 is separated from the drill bushing 10, the punching drill 13 can be replaced into the corresponding hole diameter according to needs, then one end of the punching drill 13 is sleeved on the drill bushing 10, the rotating handle 11 is screwed in the opposite direction, the rotating handle 11 drives the screw 12 to rotate inwards, and the punching drill 13 and the drill bushing 10 can be fixed to punch holes;
finally, certain waste chips and dust are generated in the punching process, the dust collector 707 is started to work, the dust collecting nozzle 703 sucks in the dust and some air generated in the punching process, the dust and the air are simply filtered by the filter screen 704 to prevent the dust collecting nozzle 703 from being blocked, then the air and the dust enter the dust collecting pipe 702 through the suction hole 708, then the gas and dust are sucked into the water tank 701, pure water is injected into the water tank 701, the pure water carries out adsorption dust fall treatment on the dust and the waste, then the water is discharged into the water outlet barrel 706 through a water pipe, and is discharged after being filtered by the filter plate 705, the dust collecting box can be used for collection and recycling, dust and large-particle waste chips which are not sucked by the dust suction nozzle 703 can naturally fall down to the chip collecting box 5, and (4) performing centralized processing, and finally finishing the work of the punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching equipment.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a full-automatic high-speed punching machine constructs that punches a hole of equipment, includes base frame (1), liter telescopic link (2), workstation (4), collection bits case (5) and extension board (6), its characterized in that: the lifting and shrinking device is characterized in that lifting and shrinking rods (2) are installed on two sides of the top end of the base platform (1), clamping mechanisms (3) are arranged on two sides of the top end of the base platform (1) far away from the lifting and shrinking rods (2), a workbench (4) is installed on two sides of the top end of the base platform (1), a support plate (6) is installed on one side of the top end of the lifting and shrinking rods (2), cleaning mechanisms (7) are arranged on two sides of the top end of the support plate (6), each cleaning mechanism (7) comprises a water tank (701), a dust suction pipe (702), a dust suction nozzle (703), a filter screen (704), a filter plate (705), a water outlet barrel (706), a dust suction machine (707) and a suction hole (708), the water tank (701) is arranged on one side of the top end of the support plate (6), the dust suction pipe (702) is installed on one side of the inside of the water tank (701), one end of the dust suction pipe (702) extends to, a filter screen (704) is installed on one side of the surface of the dust collection spray head (703), a dust collector (707) is installed on the outer wall of one side of the water tank (701), a water outlet barrel (706) is fixed on the outer wall of one side of the dust collector (707), a filter plate (705) is installed on one side of the inside of the water outlet barrel (706), a suction hole (708) is formed in one side of the surface of the dust collection spray head (703), a telescopic cylinder (8) is installed at the center position of the top end of the supporting plate (6), a driving shaft (9) is installed at one end of the telescopic cylinder (8), one end of the driving shaft (9) extends to the outside of the supporting plate (6) and is provided with a drill bush (10), a screw rod (12) is installed on one side of the inside of the drill bush (10), one end of the screw rod (12) extends to the outside of the drill bush (10) and is provided with a rotating handle (11), and, and one end of the punching drill (13) extends to the outside of the drill sleeve (10).
2. The punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching device according to claim 1, characterized in that: two groups of lifting and shrinking rods (2) are arranged on one side of the top end of the bottom platform (1), and the two groups of lifting and shrinking rods (2) are symmetrically distributed around the vertical middle axis of the bottom platform (1).
3. The punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching device according to claim 1, characterized in that: fixture (3) include hydraulic cylinder (301), connecting axle (302), connecting rod (303), articulated rod (304) and splint (305), hydraulic cylinder (301) all set up in one side on base frame (1) top, connecting axle (302) are installed to the one end of hydraulic cylinder (301), the one end of connecting axle (302) articulates there is connecting rod (303), the one end of connecting rod (303) articulates there is articulated rod (304), and the one end that connecting rod (303) were kept away from in articulated rod (304) installs splint (305).
4. The punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the cross section of the dust absorption spray head (703) is circular, and the cross section of the filter screen (704) is honeycomb-shaped.
5. The punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching device according to claim 1, characterized in that: the section of the suction hole (708) is circular, and the suction hole (708) is annularly distributed on one side of the surface of the dust absorption spray head (703) by taking the dust absorption spray head (703) as the center of a circle.
6. The punching mechanism of the full-automatic high-speed punching device according to claim 1, characterized in that: an external thread is arranged on one side of the surface of the screw rod (12), an internal thread matched with the external thread is arranged on one side of the interior of the drill bushing (10), and the screw rod (12) and the drill bushing (10) form threaded connection.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022375860.7U CN213559405U (en)||2020-10-23||2020-10-23||Punching mechanism of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202022375860.7U CN213559405U (en)||2020-10-23||2020-10-23||Punching mechanism of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN213559405U true CN213559405U (en)||2021-06-29|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202022375860.7U Active CN213559405U (en)||2020-10-23||2020-10-23||Punching mechanism of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN213559405U (en)|
- 2020-10-23 CN CN202022375860.7U patent/CN213559405U/en active Active
|CN107984394A (en)||One kind mechanical processing uses noise reduction dust-extraction unit|
|CN109249545A (en)||A kind of novel energy-saving environment-friendly brick cutter device|
|CN208196320U (en)||Universal shaft housing drilling device with chip removing device|
|CN213559405U (en)||Punching mechanism of full-automatic high-speed punching equipment|
|CN212443351U (en)||Drilling machine for mold|
|CN212949405U (en)||Cardboard box production collection bits device that punches|
|CN211991081U (en)||Drilling equipment for hardware processing with dust removal function|
|CN211940044U (en)||Milling machine with dust collection function|
|CN211193094U (en)||Metal cutting machine tool capable of collecting metal chips|
|CN210024157U (en)||Environment-friendly laser cutting device with high precision and rapid positioning|
|CN207747643U (en)||A kind of wood-worker engraving machine|
|CN111215659A (en)||Rough machining device for metal tray production|
|CN111136500A (en)||CNC for processing die|
|CN212552915U (en)||Chip collecting device for drilling machine machining|
|CN215199728U (en)||Drilling machine of building material production and processing usefulness|
|CN213104649U (en)||Drilling machine for machining|
|CN212170662U (en)||Cutting machine for high-performance materials|
|CN212492070U (en)||Multilayer purifies filters environment-friendly industrial tail gas processing apparatus|
|CN210651042U (en)||Drilling machine convenient to prevent shredded paper bits from splashing|
|CN214079408U (en)||Drilling machine for machining|
|CN214867729U (en)||Numerical control engraving machine tool with waste material treatment function|
|CN213645929U (en)||Radial drill with waste treatment function|
|CN215469912U (en)||High-precision numerical control machine tool convenient to maintain|
|CN213054173U (en)||Grinding device for steel processing|
|CN213258694U (en)||High-efficient stone grinder convenient to location|