CN212954358U - Pretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment - Google PatentsPretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212954358U CN212954358U CN202021553699.1U CN202021553699U CN212954358U CN 212954358 U CN212954358 U CN 212954358U CN 202021553699 U CN202021553699 U CN 202021553699U CN 212954358 U CN212954358 U CN 212954358U
- Prior art keywords
- reaction box
- sewage treatment
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 46
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 28
- 238000002955 isolation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 238000007781 pre-processing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 abstract description 18
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 5
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000893018 Armeria Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010033799 Paralysis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000008187 granular material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009776 industrial production Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a sewage treatment device field especially relates to an integration is preprocessing device for sewage treatment device, including the reaction box, set up in the water inlet at reaction box top, set up in the delivery port that has the valve of reaction box bottom portion, be provided with filter chamber and disengagement chamber in the reaction box, the filter chamber set up in the disengagement chamber top, be provided with the filter house on the filter chamber, be provided with the drain on the filter chamber, be provided with stirring portion on the disengagement chamber, detachable is provided with a plurality of isolation pocket on the disengagement chamber intracavity chamber wall, each all be provided with the opening on the isolation pocket. The utility model discloses can carry out disposable solid-liquid separation with sewage and make things convenient for further processing.
The utility model relates to a sewage treatment field especially relates to an integration is preprocessing device for sewage treatment device.
The sewage treatment equipment is widely applied in the fields of chemical plants and the like, the pretreatment is usually to perform solid-liquid separation on sewage firstly, specifically to separate the sewage into sewage liquid and sludge through filtration, and then perform back-end treatment of different procedures on the sewage liquid and the sludge respectively, so that the pretreatment process of performing solid-liquid separation on the sewage liquid in an original solid-liquid mixed state is very important, and the subsequent further treatment is facilitated.
The Chinese patent application with the application number of 201510726888.1 discloses a small-flow sewage pretreatment device, which comprises a mesh bag, wherein the mesh bag comprises an inner layer and an outer layer, the inner layer mesh bag is a mesh-sparse mesh bag, the outer layer mesh bag is divided into an upper part and a lower part, the upper part of the outer layer mesh bag is a mesh-fine mesh bag, and the lower part of the outer layer mesh bag is a mesh-dense mesh bag; the mesh bag is connected with a sewage inlet pipeline. The invention combines the functions of three sections of coarse grid slag, fine grid slag and sand setting treatment of sewage treatment pretreatment in one double-layer mesh bag, thereby greatly saving equipment investment for pretreatment of the same type of project. This patent sets up the pocket through directly setting up the technical effect that solid-liquid separation was reached in the delivery port filtration, but the sewage that does not pass through the processing often dopes a large amount of large granule solids, and the short time just can make this pocket produce the jam and further cause the device paralysed unable work, influences work efficiency.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides an integration is preprocessing device for sewage treatment device can carry out the preliminary treatment process to sewage and realize solid-liquid separation.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme: the utility model provides an integration preprocessing device for sewage treatment device, includes the reaction box, sets up in the water inlet at reaction box top, sets up in the delivery port that has the valve of reaction box bottom, its characterized in that: the reaction box is internally provided with a filter chamber and a separation chamber, the filter chamber is arranged above the separation chamber, the filter chamber is provided with a filter part, the filter part and the horizontal plane are inclined at an angle of 30 degrees and are arranged at the bottom of the filter chamber for separating the filter chamber from the separation chamber, the filter chamber is arranged on the filter part, a push plate driven by a driving motor is arranged on the filter part, the push plate and the filter part are arranged at the same angle, a telescopic push rod is arranged between the push plate and the driving motor, a sewage discharge outlet is arranged on the filter chamber, a stirring part is arranged on the separation chamber, a plurality of isolation mesh bags are detachably arranged on the wall of the separation chamber, and each isolation mesh bag is provided with a sewage inlet.
Furthermore, the filtering part is provided with filtering meshes, and the diameter of each filtering mesh is 0.5-1 cm.
Furthermore, the push plate comprises a leakage-proof part, a pushing part and a cleaning part.
Furthermore, the diameter of the mesh of the isolation mesh bag is 0.5-1 mm.
Furthermore, a sludge collection box is arranged outside the reaction box and below the sewage outlet.
By adopting the technical scheme, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
1. divide into filter chamber and separation chamber with the reaction box, can once only carry out rough treatment in same box and follow the smart processing, the working space has been practiced thrift in the industrial production, the filter chamber sets up in the separation chamber top, ensure that sewage can carry out the work flow of carrying out the smart processing after the rough treatment earlier, set up in the filter chamber through inclining the filter portion, can make the area maximize of filter portion utilize simultaneously can guarantee that mud mixed liquid flows down along the inclined plane of filter portion is automatic under the gravity factor, through be provided with the push pedal on the filter portion, realize if there is mud to be detained on the filter portion, can carry out propelling movement clearance with the sludge liquid that is detained through the push pedal, be provided with the stirring portion on the separation chamber, work is got up and can be realized that sewage liquid is the vortex form rotation in the separation portion, be provided with the isolation pocket on the separation intracavity wall, because solid impurity that sewage liquid was not filtered on the filter chamber in vortex form rotation sewage liquid can be because of centrifugal force under the effect Moves on the inner cavity wall and then enters the isolation mesh bag through the sewage inlet of the isolation mesh bag.
2. The diameter of the filter mesh is set to be 0.5-1 cm, so that solid impurities of most types can be filtered, and the problem that the filter mesh is difficult to clean if the filter mesh is blocked due to the too small diameter is avoided.
3. Specifically be provided with the leak protection portion with the push pedal, propelling movement portion follows the cleaning portion, and the leak protection portion can guarantee that the push pedal can not have the omission when carrying out the propelling movement operation outside can all propelling movement play filter chamber, and the work of propelling movement mud is then responsible for to the propelling movement portion, and the cleaning portion can carry out the shovel formula clearance to remaining mud on the filter house when the push pedal carries out propelling movement mud operation.
4. The mesh diameter of the isolation mesh bag is set to be 0.5-1 mm, so that residual fine impurities in the sewage liquid can enter the isolation mesh bag for isolation.
5. Be provided with the mud collecting box under the outer drain mouth of reaction box, thereby can directly collect the solid impurity after the filter chamber is handled and transport the processing on next step.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a top view of the filter portion of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a view in the direction of a-a in fig. 2.
The present invention will now be further described with reference to the accompanying drawings and detailed description.
Referring to fig. 1 to 3, the first embodiment provides a pretreatment device for an integrated sewage treatment apparatus, which includes a reaction tank 1, a water inlet 21 is disposed on the reaction tank 1, a filter chamber 2 and a separation chamber 3 are disposed in the reaction tank 1, a filter part 24 is disposed on the filter chamber 2, a push plate 23 driven by a driving motor 22 is disposed on the filter part 24, the push plate 23 includes a telescopic push rod 25 connected to the driving motor, a leakage-proof part 231, a pushing part 232 and a cleaning part 233, the leakage-proof part 231, the pushing part 232 and the cleaning part 233 form a structure with a C-shaped longitudinal section, the cleaning part 233 is in close contact with the filter part 24, the filter part 24 is fully covered with filter meshes, the diameter of the filter meshes is 0.5 to 1cm, in this embodiment, the diameter of the filter meshes can be adjusted within this range according to the condition of solids in a sewage source, a drain outlet 26 is disposed at the end of the filter part 24 on the filter chamber 2, a sludge collecting box 35 is arranged outside the reaction box 1 and below the sewage outlet 26, a separation cavity 3 is arranged below the filter cavity 2, a stirring part 33 is arranged at the bottom of the separation cavity, the stirring part 33 can adopt any mechanism which can make the liquid in the cavity rotate in a vortex shape in the stirring field, if the structure of the rotating main shaft is matched with the stirring blade, the stirring mechanism can also be as disclosed in the stirring mechanism of Chinese patent No. 201820767266.2 and the stirring machine with the stirring mechanism, be provided with two isolation pocket 32 on the inner chamber wall of separation chamber 3, be provided with into dirty mouthful 31 on the isolation pocket, keep apart the mesh diameter on the pocket 32 and set up to 0.5 ~ 1mm, this embodiment sets up to 0.8mm, also can carry out corresponding adjustment according to the filtration mesh diameter on the filter house in the actual work, the separation chamber bottom is provided with the delivery port 34 that is used for the operation back discharge sewage, is provided with valve 36 on the delivery port 34.
The working mode of the embodiment is as follows: untreated sewage directly flows into reaction box 1 through water inlet 21 in, carry out first step processing through filter 24 on the filter chamber 2, sewage liquid flows into separation chamber 3 from the filter mesh, remaining mud passes through the drain and flows into the mud collection box, to remaining mud on the filter 24, can adopt start driving motor 22, driving motor drive telescopic push rod 25 promotes push pedal 23 and clears up remaining mud on the filter 24, sewage flows into separation chamber 3 through the filter mesh, start stirring portion 33, sewage is vortex form rotational flow in separation chamber 3 this moment, under the effect of centrifugal force, tiny particle impurity can further be collected in isolation pocket 32 toward the chamber wall removal, then the device stop work, open valve 36 on delivery port 34, sewage liquid through the preliminary treatment passes through delivery port outflow reaction box.
Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance or implicitly indicating the number of technical features indicated. Thus, a feature defined as "first" or "second" may explicitly or implicitly include one or more of that feature. In the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless specifically limited otherwise.
In the present invention, unless otherwise expressly stated or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "fixed" are to be construed broadly and may, for example, be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally formed; either directly or indirectly through intervening media, either internally or in any other relationship. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood according to specific situations by those skilled in the art.
In the present application, unless expressly stated or limited otherwise, the first feature may be directly on or directly under the second feature or indirectly via intermediate members. Also, a first feature "on," "over," and "above" a second feature may be directly or diagonally above the second feature, or may simply indicate that the first feature is at a higher level than the second feature. A first feature being "under," "below," and "beneath" a second feature may be directly under or obliquely under the first feature, or may simply mean that the first feature is at a lesser elevation than the second feature.
In the description herein, references to the description of the term "one embodiment," "some embodiments," "an example," "a specific example," or "some examples," etc., mean that a particular feature, structure, material, or characteristic described in connection with the embodiment or example is included in at least one embodiment or example of the invention. In this specification, the schematic representations of the terms used above are not necessarily intended to refer to the same embodiment or example. Furthermore, the particular features, structures, materials, or characteristics described may be combined in any suitable manner in any one or more embodiments or examples. Furthermore, various embodiments or examples and features of different embodiments or examples described in this specification can be combined and combined by one skilled in the art without contradiction.
While the invention has been particularly shown and described with reference to a preferred embodiment, it will be understood by those skilled in the art that various changes in form and detail may be made therein without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention as defined by the appended claims.
1. The utility model provides an integration preprocessing device for sewage treatment device, includes the reaction box, sets up in the water inlet at reaction box top, sets up in the delivery port that has the valve of reaction box bottom, its characterized in that: the reaction box is internally provided with a filter chamber and a separation chamber, the filter chamber is arranged above the separation chamber, the filter chamber is provided with a filter part, the filter part and the horizontal plane are inclined at an angle of 30 degrees and are arranged at the bottom of the filter chamber for separating the filter chamber from the separation chamber, the filter chamber is arranged on the filter part, a push plate driven by a driving motor is arranged on the filter part, the push plate and the filter part are arranged at the same angle, a telescopic push rod is arranged between the push plate and the driving motor, a sewage discharge outlet is arranged on the filter chamber, a stirring part is arranged on the separation chamber, a plurality of isolation mesh bags are detachably arranged on the wall of the separation chamber, and each isolation mesh bag is provided with a sewage inlet.
2. The integrated pretreatment device for sewage treatment equipment according to claim 1, wherein: the filter part is provided with filter meshes, and the diameter of each filter mesh is 0.5-1 cm.
3. The integrated pretreatment device for sewage treatment equipment according to claim 1, wherein: the push plate comprises a leakage-proof part, a pushing part and a cleaning part.
4. The integrated pretreatment device for sewage treatment equipment according to claim 1, wherein: the diameter of the mesh of the isolation mesh bag is 0.5-1 mm.
5. The pretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment according to any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein: and a sludge collecting box is arranged outside the reaction box and below the sewage draining outlet.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021553699.1U CN212954358U (en)||2020-07-30||2020-07-30||Pretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021553699.1U CN212954358U (en)||2020-07-30||2020-07-30||Pretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212954358U true CN212954358U (en)||2021-04-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021553699.1U Active CN212954358U (en)||2020-07-30||2020-07-30||Pretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212954358U (en)|
- 2020-07-30 CN CN202021553699.1U patent/CN212954358U/en active Active
|CN110040877A (en)||A kind of tandem sewage flocculation settler|
|CN211724858U (en)||Sewage filtering device and domestic sewage treatment device|
|CN107963778A (en)||Easy to impurity removal type sewage purifying and treating device|
|CN209940659U (en)||High-efficient multistage flocculation and precipitation all-in-one device|
|CN209985046U (en)||Building wastewater treatment device|
|CN212954358U (en)||Pretreatment device for integrated sewage treatment equipment|
|CN212127790U (en)||Sewage treatment device and sewage treatment equipment|
|CN209108675U (en)||A kind of sewage settling tank|
|CN208694458U (en)||A kind of henhouse flushing chicken manure water purification installation|
|CN210409817U (en)||Novel bury integration sewage purification device|
|CN212315832U (en)||Chemical industry waste liquid purification unit|
|CN217202145U (en)||Air supporting filters industrial waste water purifier|
|CN213771591U (en)||River administers and uses purifier|
|CN210737756U (en)||Rectangular negative-pressure sewage suction tank pipeline robot for sewage suction truck|
|CN215161730U (en)||Device for treating high-suspended matter wastewater by using water purifying agent|
|CN216687710U (en)||River sewage treatment plant|
|CN216337035U (en)||A accurate charge device for water treatment|
|CN214087972U (en)||Multi-functional sewage deodorization recovery pond|
|CN216513232U (en)||Sewage treatment equipment for power plant|
|CN214060125U (en)||Micro-nano air-flotation rotary drum micro-filtration type algae-water separation system|
|CN111921252B (en)||Waste water treatment device|
|CN212799927U (en)||Oil-water separator with deodorization function|
|CN214244017U (en)||Heavy metal pollution farmland waste water collection and processing apparatus|
|CN215692118U (en)||Ball valve with filtering and self-cleaning functions for water utilization|
|CN217632792U (en)||Coal slime delivery pump with filtration|