CN212774356U - Collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration - Google PatentsCollapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212774356U CN212774356U CN202021794466.0U CN202021794466U CN212774356U CN 212774356 U CN212774356 U CN 212774356U CN 202021794466 U CN202021794466 U CN 202021794466U CN 212774356 U CN212774356 U CN 212774356U
- Prior art keywords
- geological exploration
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 title description 8
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 240000004282 Grewia occidentalis Species 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 5
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 5
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 abstract description 5
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000011435 rock Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 2
- 206010069870 Device damage Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a geological exploration that can stable support is with preventing device that collapses, including track and linkage plate, the top fixed mounting of track has linkage plate, the top fixedly connected with of linkage plate supports a section of thick bamboo, the external connection of second regulation pole has the regulating block, the internal connection of supporting a section of thick bamboo has the bracing piece, the left top fixed mounting of diaphragm has the carrier bar, the upper end of carrier bar is connected with a bearing section of thick bamboo, the last fixed surface of diaphragm is connected with the fixed block, the external connection of guide block has the bearing block, the lower fixed surface of roof is connected with the stopper. This geological exploration that can outrigger is with preventing device that collapses when supporting geological exploration, compressive capacity is strong, can support in the not co-altitude hole, can reduce the external impact force that the device received, improve device life to can carry out the outrigger to geological exploration's in-process.
The utility model relates to a geological exploration correlation technique field specifically is a collapse prevention device for geological exploration that can stable support.
In geological exploration, adjustment research needs to be carried out on geological environments such as rocks, bottom layers and ore beds in some areas, and when coal mining, tunnels and the like are carried out, a supporting device is needed to prevent collapse in a hole.
When a general geological exploration collapse prevention device supports geological exploration, the pressure resistance is poor, the holes with different heights are difficult to support, the device is easy to damage when being impacted externally, and the service life of the device is shortened.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide a geological exploration that can stable support is with preventing device that collapses to solve the general geological exploration that proposes in the above-mentioned background art and prevent the device that collapses, when supporting geological exploration, compressive capacity is poor, is difficult to support in the not co-altitude hole, and the device damages easily when receiving external shock, leads to device life to reduce, and is difficult to carry out the problem of stable support to geological exploration's in-process.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration comprises a track and a connecting plate, wherein the connecting plate is fixedly mounted above the track, a first adjusting rod is rotatably connected inside the connecting plate, a supporting cylinder is fixedly connected above the connecting plate, a second adjusting rod penetrates through the middle of the connecting plate, an adjusting block is connected outside the second adjusting rod, a connecting rod is fixedly mounted outside the adjusting block, a supporting rod is connected inside the supporting cylinder, a transverse plate is fixedly connected to the upper end of the supporting rod, a bearing rod is fixedly mounted above the left side of the transverse plate, and a spring is sleeved outside the bearing rod;
the upper end of carrier bar is connected with the carrier cylinder, and the top welded connection of carrier cylinder has the roof, the last fixed surface of diaphragm is connected with the fixed block, and the left side fixed mounting of fixed block has the guide block, the external connection of guide block has the piece of accepting, and the top of accepting the piece rotates and is connected with the piece of accepting to the upper end of accepting the pole rotates and is connected with the movable block, the lower fixed surface of roof is connected with the stopper, and the right side fixed mounting of stopper has the guide arm.
Preferably, the first adjusting rod and the second adjusting rod are connected in a meshed mode, and the second adjusting rod and the adjusting block are connected in a threaded mode.
Preferably, the support rods are connected with the support cylinders in a sliding mode, and the support rods are arranged at four corners of the connecting plate.
Preferably, the bearing cylinder forms an elastic structure on the transverse plate through a spring, and the bearing cylinder is connected with the bearing rod in a clamping manner.
Preferably, the bearing rod forms a sliding structure on the guide block through the bearing block, and the longitudinal section of the guide block is in a shape of a Chinese character 'tu'.
Preferably, the movable block is connected with the guide rod in a clamping manner, and the bearing rods on the lower side of the movable block are symmetrically installed relative to the vertical perpendicular bisector of the transverse plate.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the collapse-preventing device for geological exploration, which can be stably supported, has strong compressive capacity when supporting geological exploration, can support holes with different heights, can reduce external impact force on the device, prolong the service life of the device, and can stably support the geological exploration process;
1. the device is provided with a first adjusting rod and an adjusting block, the first adjusting rod and the second adjusting rod are connected in a meshed mode, the second adjusting rod is rotated by rotating the first adjusting rod, and the second adjusting rod and the adjusting block are connected in a threaded mode, so that the adjusting block can drive the supporting rod to lift, the height of the device is adjusted, holes with different heights are supported, and the use flexibility is improved;
2. the supporting rods and the bearing cylinders are arranged at the four corners of the connecting plate, so that the compression resistance of the device is improved, the bearing cylinders form an elastic structure on the transverse plate through springs, the received external impact can be buffered, the impact force on the device is reduced, the service life of the device is prolonged, and the external falling rocks can be dispersed left and right through the arc-shaped longitudinal section of the top plate, so that the compression resistance is improved;
3. be equipped with guide block and adapting rod, constitute sliding construction through the adapting rod through the adapting block on the guide block, when receiving external pressure, the adapting rod can support the roof, further improvement device's compressive capacity, and the rethread adapting rod is installed about the vertical perpendicular bisector symmetry of diaphragm, further improvement device's compressive capacity to make the device can support the process stability of geological exploration.
FIG. 1 is a schematic front view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic side view of the cross-sectional structure of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged schematic view of the structure at A in FIG. 2 according to the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of the connection plate and the support cylinder of the present invention in a top view.
In the figure: 1. the track, 2, link plate, 3, first regulation pole, 4, a support section of thick bamboo, 5, second regulation pole, 6, regulating block, 7, link pole, 8, bracing piece, 9, diaphragm, 10, carrier bar, 11, spring, 12, a carrier section of thick bamboo, 13, roof, 14, fixed block, 15, guide block, 16, accept the piece, 17, accept the pole, 18, movable block, 19, stopper, 20, guide arm.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Unless the direction is defined separately, the directions of up, down, left, right, front, back, etc. referred to herein are the directions of up, down, left, right, front, back, etc. in the drawings of the present invention, and are herein incorporated by reference.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a collapse prevention device for geological exploration, which can be stably supported, comprises a crawler 1, a joint plate 2, a first adjusting rod 3, a supporting cylinder 4, a second adjusting rod 5, an adjusting block 6, a joint rod 7, a supporting rod 8, a transverse plate 9, a bearing rod 10, a spring 11, a bearing cylinder 12, a top plate 13, a fixed block 14, a guide block 15, a bearing block 16, a bearing rod 17, a movable block 18, a limiting block 19 and a guide rod 20, wherein the joint plate 2 is fixedly arranged above the crawler 1, the first adjusting rod 3 is rotatably connected inside the joint plate 2, the supporting cylinder 4 is fixedly connected above the joint plate 2, the second adjusting rod 5 is connected in the middle of the joint plate 2 in a penetrating manner, the adjusting block 6 is connected outside the second adjusting rod 5, the joint rod 7 is fixedly arranged outside the adjusting block 6, the supporting rod 8 is connected inside the supporting cylinder 4, and the transverse plate 9 is fixedly connected at the upper end of the supporting rod, a bearing rod 10 is fixedly arranged above the left side of the transverse plate 9, and a spring 11 is sleeved and connected outside the bearing rod 10;
the upper end of carrier bar 10 is connected with carrier cylinder 12, and the top welded connection of carrier cylinder 12 has roof 13, and the last fixed surface of diaphragm 9 is connected with fixed block 14, and the left side fixed mounting of fixed block 14 has guide block 15, and the external connection of guide block 15 has a piece 16 that accepts, and the top of accepting 16 rotates and is connected with accepting lever 17, and the upper end of accepting lever 17 rotates and is connected with movable block 18, and the lower fixed surface of roof 13 is connected with stopper 19, and the right side fixed mounting of stopper 19 has guide arm 20.
As shown in fig. 2, the first adjusting rod 3 is connected with the second adjusting rod 5 in a meshing manner, the second adjusting rod 5 is connected with the adjusting block 6 in a threaded manner, and the second adjusting rod 5 is rotated by rotating the first adjusting rod 3, so that the adjusting block 6 can drive the supporting rod 8 to lift, thereby adjusting the height of the device, supporting holes with different heights and improving the use flexibility;
as shown in fig. 2 and 4, the supporting rod 8 is connected with the supporting cylinder 4 in a sliding manner, and the supporting rod 8 is arranged at four corners of the connecting plate 2, so that the pressure resistance of the device is improved, the bearing cylinder 12 forms an elastic structure on the transverse plate 9 through the spring 11, and the bearing cylinder 12 is connected with the bearing rod 10 in a clamping manner, so that the received external impact can be buffered, the impact force on the device is reduced, and the service life of the device is prolonged;
as shown in fig. 1 and fig. 3, the bearing rod 17 forms a sliding structure on the guide block 15 through the bearing block 16, and the longitudinal section of the guide block 15 is in a shape of a Chinese character 'tu', when external pressure is applied, the bearing rod 17 can support the top plate 13, so that the pressure resistance of the device is improved;
as shown in fig. 2 and 3, the movable block 18 is connected with the guide rod 20 in a clamping manner, and the bearing rods 17 on the lower side of the movable block 18 are symmetrically arranged about the vertical perpendicular bisector of the transverse plate 9, so that the pressure resistance of the device is further improved, and the device can stably support the geological exploration process;
the working principle is as follows: when the collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration is used, firstly, as shown in a figure 1, a figure 2 and a figure 4, the device is moved to a position needing to be supported by a crawler 1, a first adjusting rod 3 is rotated, a second adjusting rod 5 is rotated, then a supporting rod 8 is driven by an adjusting block 6 to lift, holes with different heights are supported, the use flexibility is improved, and then the longitudinal section of a top plate 13 is arc-shaped, so that external falling rocks can be dispersed leftwards and rightwards, the pressure resistance of the device is improved, and the supporting rods 8 are arranged at four corners of a connecting plate 2, so that the pressure resistance of the device is improved;
finally, as shown in fig. 1, fig. 2 and fig. 3, since the bearing cylinder 12 forms an elastic structure on the transverse plate 9 through the spring 11, the bearing cylinder can buffer the received external impact, so as to reduce the impact force on the device, thereby prolonging the service life of the device, and the bearing rod 17 forms a sliding structure on the guide block 15 through the bearing block 16, when the bearing rod 17 receives external pressure, the bearing rod 17 can support the top plate 13, further improving the compression resistance of the device, and further improving the compression resistance of the device by symmetrically installing the bearing rod 17 about the vertical perpendicular bisector of the transverse plate 9, thereby enabling the device to stably support the process of geological exploration, which is the whole process of using the stably supported collapse prevention device for geological exploration.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications and variations can be made in the embodiments or in part of the technical features of the embodiments without departing from the spirit and the scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a geological exploration that can stable support is with preventing device that collapses, includes track (1) and connection board (2), its characterized in that: the track is characterized in that a connecting plate (2) is fixedly mounted above the track (1), a first adjusting rod (3) is rotatably connected inside the connecting plate (2), a supporting cylinder (4) is fixedly connected above the connecting plate (2), a second adjusting rod (5) is connected in the middle of the connecting plate (2) in a penetrating mode, an adjusting block (6) is connected to the outside of the second adjusting rod (5), a connecting rod (7) is fixedly mounted on the outside of the adjusting block (6), a supporting rod (8) is connected inside the supporting cylinder (4), a transverse plate (9) is fixedly connected to the upper end of the supporting rod (8), a bearing rod (10) is fixedly mounted above the left side of the transverse plate (9), and a spring (11) is sleeved outside the bearing rod (10);
the upper end of carrier bar (10) is connected with carrier cylinder (12), and the top welded connection of carrier cylinder (12) has roof (13), the last fixed surface of diaphragm (9) is connected with fixed block (14), and the left side fixed mounting of fixed block (14) has guide block (15), the external connection of guide block (15) has bearing block (16), and the top of bearing block (16) rotates and is connected with bearing rod (17) to the upper end of bearing rod (17) rotates and is connected with movable block (18), the lower fixed surface of roof (13) is connected with stopper (19), and the right side fixed mounting of stopper (19) has guide arm (20).
2. The stably supportable collapse preventing device for geological exploration according to claim 1, wherein: the first adjusting rod (3) is connected with the second adjusting rod (5) in a meshed mode, and the second adjusting rod (5) is connected with the adjusting block (6) in a threaded mode.
3. The stably supportable collapse preventing device for geological exploration according to claim 1, wherein: the support rods (8) are connected with the support cylinders (4) in a sliding mode, and the support rods (8) are arranged at four corners of the connecting plate (2).
4. The stably supportable collapse preventing device for geological exploration according to claim 1, wherein: the bearing cylinder (12) forms an elastic structure on the transverse plate (9) through a spring (11), and the bearing cylinder (12) is connected with the bearing rod (10) in a clamping mode.
5. The stably supportable collapse preventing device for geological exploration according to claim 1, wherein: the bearing rod (17) forms a sliding structure on the guide block (15) through the bearing block (16), and the longitudinal section of the guide block (15) is in a convex shape.
6. The stably supportable collapse preventing device for geological exploration according to claim 1, wherein: the movable block (18) is connected with the guide rod (20) in a clamping mode, and the bearing rods (17) on the lower side of the movable block (18) are symmetrically arranged relative to the vertical midperpendicular of the transverse plate (9).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021794466.0U CN212774356U (en)||2020-08-25||2020-08-25||Collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021794466.0U CN212774356U (en)||2020-08-25||2020-08-25||Collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212774356U true CN212774356U (en)||2021-03-23|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021794466.0U Active CN212774356U (en)||2020-08-25||2020-08-25||Collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212774356U (en)|
- 2020-08-25 CN CN202021794466.0U patent/CN212774356U/en active Active
|CN212774356U (en)||Collapse prevention device capable of being stably supported for geological exploration|
|CN201391330Y (en)||Lateral retaining wall device and hydraulic support|
|CN201288577Y (en)||Combined rack with hanging mechanism for guidance moving beam|
|CN212401177U (en)||Monkey car that comfort level is high|
|CN211691596U (en)||Building changes inclined to one side reinforced structure for building engineering|
|CN210342304U (en)||Assembled building shock-absorbing structure|
|CN211080100U (en)||Anti-seismic retaining wall for hydraulic engineering|
|CN211144519U (en)||Tunnel construction support frame|
|CN210291187U (en)||Machine tool supporting device with good stability|
|CN216406720U (en)||Good-stability fixing chassis for column type hydraulic rotary drilling machine|
|CN214091911U (en)||Hydraulic prop for coal mine|
|CN212053697U (en)||Bearing stores pylon for civil engineering|
|CN213511886U (en)||Shock-absorbing device of coal mining machine|
|CN212742176U (en)||Urban viaduct beam damping support|
|CN214091733U (en)||Off tracking device is prevented with probing to ground reconnaissance|
|CN209761476U (en)||Mechanical support device for coal mining|
|CN212693494U (en)||Pendulum impact testing machine for bridge steel structure welding|
|CN211500528U (en)||Directional drilling machine|
|CN211422672U (en)||Coal mine underground tunneling working face temporary support|
|CN217538758U (en)||Tunnel surrounding rock safety protection mechanism is protected to small coal pillar in super thick coal seam|
|CN216201718U (en)||Novel protection for fracturing pump device|
|CN217501724U (en)||Mining engineering thin coal seam hydraulic support is arranged|
|CN214626663U (en)||Shock-proof mounting base of hydraulic motor|
|CN213805953U (en)||Damping device of civil engineering structure|
|CN212775917U (en)||Building pipeline support frame|