CN212686193U - Medical storage box - Google PatentsMedical storage box Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212686193U CN212686193U CN202021091435.9U CN202021091435U CN212686193U CN 212686193 U CN212686193 U CN 212686193U CN 202021091435 U CN202021091435 U CN 202021091435U CN 212686193 U CN212686193 U CN 212686193U
- Prior art keywords
- box body
- storage cabinet
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 210000000887 Face Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000004369 Blood Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000002421 Cell Wall Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 238000005481 NMR spectroscopy Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008280 blood Substances 0.000 description 1
- -1 calibrators Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003153 chemical reaction reagent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000008103 glucose Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000338 in vitro Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001802 infusion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a medical storage box, which belongs to the technical field of medical supplies. It has solved the current medical storage box and has used unstable problem. This medical storage box, including at least one box and with box articulated locker, the box has at least one and supplies the locker to place puts the thing chamber, the storing chamber has been seted up in the locker, be equipped with the articulated shaft on the box, the locker leans on and can rotate along the articulated shaft with the articulated shaft counterbalance, be equipped with fan-shaped rack on the locker, it has the limit gear with fan-shaped rack meshing to articulate in the box, fan-shaped rack can slide and fix a position along limit gear, the locker can shift out or slide in through fan-shaped rack and limit gear's relative slip puts the thing intracavity. This medical storage box uses stability and convenient more.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of medical supplies, a medical storage box is related to.
The medical instruments refer to instruments, equipment, appliances, in-vitro diagnostic reagents, calibrators, materials and other similar or related articles which are directly or indirectly used for human bodies, the types of the medical instruments are more, the medical instruments are as small as cotton swabs, infusion tubes, nuclear magnetic resonance machines, electrocardiographs, sphygmomanometers, electronic thermometers, blood glucose meters and the like, and some medical instruments need special containing devices for storage when not used.
The existing medical equipment adopts a drawer type, but the drawer in the existing drawer type storage box can only be partially pulled out of the storage box, so that the medical equipment partially placed in the drawer is inconvenient to take.
In response to the above problems, various medical storage cases have been developed:
for example, the Chinese patent application (patent application No. 201620941998.X) discloses a lifting auxiliary material cabinet, which comprises a cabinet body and a goods shelf, wherein a cavity capable of completely accommodating the goods shelf is arranged in the cabinet body, the goods shelf is rotatably connected on the inner side wall of the cabinet body through a pair of joint supporting components, the goods shelf is accommodated in the cabinet body or pulled out from the cabinet body along with the action of the joint supporting components, each joint supporting component comprises a base and a rotating arm, the base is fixed on the inner side wall of the cabinet body, one end of the rotating arm is pivotally connected on the base, the other end of the rotating arm is pivotally connected on the outer side wall of the goods shelf, the rotating arm is perpendicular to the bottom plate of the cabinet body when the goods shelf is accommodated in the cabinet.
Although the structure can draw the goods shelf out of the cabinet body through the joint supporting component and the whole goods shelf is positioned outside the cabinet body, the goods shelf is convenient to take and place, but the goods shelf is drawn out only through the joint supporting component and is connected with the joint supporting component through the rotating arm, so that in the rotating process, the rotating arm needs to bear the weight of the whole goods shelf, the rotating arm is easy to shake in the rotating process, and the goods shelf is only supported by the rotating arm after the rotating arm rotates in place, and is easy to shake, so that the lifting type auxiliary material cabinet is unstable in use.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model aims at solving the problems in the prior art, and provides a medical storage box, which aims to solve the technical problems that: how to solve current medical storage box and use unstable problem.
The purpose of the utility model can be realized by the following technical proposal:
the utility model provides a medical storage box, includes at least one box and with box articulated locker, the box has at least one and can supply the locker to place puts the thing chamber, the storing chamber has been seted up in the locker, a serial communication port, be equipped with the articulated shaft on the box, the locker leans on and can rotate along the articulated shaft with the articulated shaft counterbalance, be equipped with fan-shaped rack on the locker, articulated in the box have with fan-shaped rack toothing's stop gear, fan-shaped rack can slide and fix a position along stop gear, the locker can shift out or slide into through fan-shaped rack and stop gear's relative slip puts the thing intracavity.
The working principle is as follows: the storage cabinet is hinged with the box body through a hinge shaft, when the storage cabinet is needed to be used, the storage cabinet only needs to be pulled out, the storage cabinet rotates along the hinge shaft, meanwhile, the fan-shaped rack on the storage cabinet slides along the limiting gear, after the storage cabinet is moved out of the storage cavity in the box body, the storage cabinet can be directly stopped from sliding, and at the moment, the fan-shaped rack and the limiting gear are meshed with each other and position the storage cabinet; and when need not use the locker, only need slide the locker in and put the thing intracavity, the locker rotates along the articulated shaft this moment, fan-shaped rack on the locker slides along limit gear simultaneously, until the locker is located puts the thing intracavity, through the articulated shaft, the setting of limit gear and fan-shaped rack, make the locker have two limit points at the rotation in-process, and can directly pass through the spacing of limit gear and fan-shaped rack, make the location between locker and the box more convenient, further stability and the convenience that medical storage box used have been promoted.
In the medical storage box, the fan-shaped rack is arranged at the bottom of the storage cabinet, the top wall of the box body is provided with an arc-shaped sliding groove, and the top of the storage cabinet is provided with a sliding block which can be embedded into the sliding groove and can slide along the sliding groove.
Through setting up fan-shaped rack in the bottom of locker to be equipped with the slider on the top of locker, the cooperation of slider and spout this moment can carry out the guide effect to the slip of locker, also makes the use of locker more stable.
In foretell medical storage box, the slider includes the connecting rod and is the guide block of disc, the guide block passes through the connecting rod and is connected with the locker, seted up on the lateral wall of spout and let the position mouth, the guide block can imbed and let in the position mouth.
The setting of guide block can play the vertical spacing effect of locker, shares the gravity of locker, avoids the gravity of locker all to transmit the box through fan-shaped rack at the rotation in-process, further promotion the stability that the locker used.
In the medical storage box, the guide block is sleeved with the buffer sleeve, the buffer sleeve can abut against the wall of the abdicating opening, and the buffer sleeve is made of rubber materials.
The setting of this structure can play certain cushioning effect for after the guide block slides and targets in place, can through cushion collar buffer rubber piece and let the impact between the mouthful wall of position mouth and the cell wall of spout, further promotion medical storage box stability of using.
In the medical storage box, the number of the storage cabinets is two, the guide plates which are arranged in one-to-one correspondence with the storage cabinets are arranged in the box body, the guide plates are arc-shaped, and the guide plates corresponding to the side walls of the storage cabinets can be attached to each other.
The setting of deflector can lead the locker to the stability that the promotion locker that can be further removed.
In the medical storage box, a limiting plate is further arranged on the box body, the limiting plate and the two guide plates are encircled to form a storage cavity, an opening of the storage cavity faces upwards, and a cover plate capable of shielding a storage opening part of the storage cavity is hinged to the box body.
The arrangement of the structure can utilize other spaces in the box body, and only the cover plate is additionally arranged, so that the reasonability of the space arrangement of the medical storage box is improved, and the usable space of the medical storage box is further improved.
In the medical storage box, the storage cabinet is provided with the handle, and the opening of the storage cavity is upward.
The arrangement of the structure facilitates the taking and placing of medical supplies in the storage cabinet, and further facilitates the use of the storage cabinet.
In the medical storage box, a plurality of partition boards are arranged in the storage cabinet, and the storage cabinet is divided into a plurality of storage spaces by all the partition boards.
The setting of this structure for place a plurality of medical supplies in the locker when needs, the accessible baffle is with a plurality of medical supplies, and the classification is placed in proper order, conveniently takes next time, has promoted the storage performance of medical storage box.
The plurality of partition plates can be transversely arranged, longitudinally arranged, criss-cross arranged and the like.
In the medical storage box, the box bodies are arranged in a plurality, and every two adjacent box bodies are connected through the connecting piece.
When more medical supplies are stored, the boxes can be sequentially stacked, every two adjacent boxes are connected through the connecting piece, and the connecting piece can be matched with positioning pins and positioning grooves or clamping hooks for positioning.
Compared with the prior art, this medical storage box has the advantage: through the setting of articulated shaft, limit gear and fan-shaped rack for the locker has two limit points at the rotation in-process, and can directly pass through the spacing of limit gear and fan-shaped rack, make the location between locker and the box more convenient, further promotion medical storage box stability and the convenience of using.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the medical storage box.
Fig. 2 is a top view of the housing of the medical storage box.
Fig. 3 is a cross-sectional view taken along a-a in fig. 2.
Fig. 4 is a partial structural schematic view of the box body in the medical storage box.
Fig. 5 is a schematic structural view of a storage cabinet in the medical storage box.
Fig. 6 is a partial structure schematic view of the medical storage box.
Fig. 7 is another partial schematic view of the medical storage box.
In the figure, 1, a box body; 11. a storage cavity; 12. hinging a shaft; 13. a limit gear; 14. A chute; 141. a let position port; 15. a guide plate; 16. a limiting plate; 17. a receiving cavity; 2. A storage cabinet; 21. a sector-shaped rack; 22. a slider; 221. a connecting rod; 222. a guide block; 23. an inner cavity; 24. a partition plate; 241. an object placing space; 3. a cover plate; 31. a handle; 4. A handle; 5. a buffer sleeve; 6. and a roller.
The following are specific embodiments of the present invention and the accompanying drawings are used to further describe the technical solution of the present invention, but the present invention is not limited to these embodiments.
As shown in figure 1, the medical storage box comprises at least one box body 1 and a storage cabinet 2 hinged with the box body 1, wherein the box body 1 is provided with at least one storage cavity 11 for placing the storage cabinet 2, and an inner cavity 23 is formed in the storage cabinet 2.
Specifically, as shown in fig. 1-5, the box 1 is provided with a hinge shaft 12, the storage cabinet 2 abuts against the hinge shaft 12 and can rotate along the hinge shaft 12, the storage cabinet 2 is provided with a sector rack 21, a limit gear 13 meshed with the sector rack 21 is hinged in the box 1, the sector rack 21 can slide and be positioned along the limit gear 13, and the storage cabinet 2 can move out or slide into the storage cavity 11 through the relative sliding of the sector rack 21 and the limit gear 13.
The working principle is as follows: the storage cabinet 2 is hinged with the box body 1 through a hinge shaft 12, when the storage cabinet 2 needs to be used, only the storage cabinet 2 needs to be pulled out, at the moment, the storage cabinet 2 rotates along the hinge shaft 12, meanwhile, a sector rack 21 on the storage cabinet 2 slides along a limiting gear 13, after the storage cabinet 2 is moved out of a storage cavity 11 in the box body 1, the storage cabinet 2 can be directly stopped from sliding, and at the moment, the sector rack 21 and the limiting gear 13 are meshed with each other and position the storage cabinet 2; and when need not use locker 2, only need slide into locker 2 and put the thing chamber 11 in, locker 2 rotates along articulated shaft 12 this moment, fan-shaped rack 21 on the locker 2 slides along limit gear 13 simultaneously, until locker 2 is located puts the thing chamber 11, through articulated shaft 12, limit gear 13 and fan-shaped rack 21's setting, make locker 2 have two limit points at the rotation in-process, and can directly pass through limit gear 13 and fan-shaped rack 21 spacing, make the location between locker 2 and the box 1 more convenient, further promote stability and the convenience that medical storage box used.
As shown in fig. 2-5, a handle 4 is disposed on the storage cabinet 2, an opening of an inner cavity 23 of the storage cabinet 2 faces upward, a sector rack 21 is disposed at the bottom of the storage cabinet 2, an arc-shaped sliding groove 14 is disposed on a top wall of the cabinet 1, a sliding block 22 capable of being embedded into the sliding groove 14 and sliding along the sliding groove 14 is disposed on the top of the storage cabinet 2, the sliding block 22 includes a connecting rod 221 and a guide block 222 in a disc shape, the guide block 222 is connected with the storage cabinet 2 through the connecting rod 221, a let position opening 141 is disposed on a side wall of the sliding groove 14, the guide block 222 can be embedded into the let position opening 141, a buffer sleeve 5 is sleeved on the guide block 222, the buffer sleeve 5 can abut against an opening wall of the let position opening.
As shown in figures 3-5, two storage cabinets 2 are provided, guide plates 15 are arranged in the box body 1 and correspond to the storage cabinets 2 one by one, the guide plates 15 are arc-shaped, and the side walls of the storage cabinets 2 can be attached to the corresponding guide plates 15.
As shown in fig. 4, the box body 1 is further provided with a limiting plate 16, the limiting plate 16 and the two guide plates 15 surround to form a containing cavity 17, the containing cavity 17 is provided with an containing opening which is arranged upwards, the box body 1 is hinged with a cover plate 3 which can partially shield the containing opening of the containing cavity 17, and the cover plate 3 is provided with a handle 31 which facilitates opening and closing of the cover plate 3.
As shown in figures 1, 6 and 7, a plurality of partitions 24 are provided in the storage cabinet 2, and all the partitions 24 divide the storage cabinet 2 into a plurality of storage spaces 241.
The plurality of partitions 24 may be arranged laterally, longitudinally, criss-cross, obliquely, etc.
As shown in fig. 1, 6 and 7, a plurality of cases 1 are provided, and every two adjacent cases 1 are connected by a connecting member 6.
When more medical supplies are required to be stored, the box bodies 1 can be stacked in sequence, the handles are arranged on the cover plate 3, the arrangement of the handles can influence the stacking of the box bodies 1, the planar handles which can be turned can be arranged on the handles, or the handles are directly removed to form the handles which only remain on the uppermost layer, every two adjacent box bodies 1 are connected through the connecting piece, the connecting piece can be matched and positioned by a positioning pin and a positioning groove or a clamping hook, the bottom of the box body 1 on the lowermost layer is connected with the idler wheel 6, and the idler wheel 6 is a universal wheel.
The specific embodiments described herein are merely illustrative of the spirit of the invention. Various modifications, additions and substitutions for the specific embodiments described herein may be made by those skilled in the art without departing from the spirit of the invention or exceeding the scope of the invention as defined in the accompanying claims.
1. A medical storage box comprises at least one box body (1) and a storage cabinet (2) hinged with the box body (1), the box body (1) is provided with at least one storage cavity (11) for placing the storage cabinet (2), an inner cavity (23) is arranged in the storage cabinet (2), it is characterized in that the box body (1) is provided with a hinged shaft (12), the storage cabinet (2) is propped against the hinged shaft (12) and can rotate along the hinged shaft (12), a fan-shaped rack (21) is arranged on the storage cabinet (2), a limit gear (13) meshed with the fan-shaped rack (21) is hinged in the box body (1), the sector rack (21) can slide along the limit gear (13) and is positioned, the storage cabinet (2) can move out or slide into the storage cavity (11) through the relative sliding of the sector rack (21) and the limiting gear (13).
2. The medical storage box as claimed in claim 1, wherein the fan-shaped rack (21) is disposed at the bottom of the storage cabinet (2), the top wall of the box body (1) is provided with an arc-shaped sliding slot (14), and the top of the storage cabinet (2) is provided with a sliding block (22) which can be embedded into the sliding slot (14) and can slide along the sliding slot (14).
3. The medical storage box as claimed in claim 2, wherein the sliding block (22) comprises a connecting rod (221) and a guiding block (222) in a disc shape, the guiding block (222) is connected with the storage cabinet (2) through the connecting rod (221), the side wall of the sliding groove (14) is provided with a position-giving opening (141), and the guiding block (222) can be embedded into the position-giving opening (141).
4. The medical storage box as claimed in claim 3, wherein the guide block (222) is sleeved with a buffer sleeve (5), the buffer sleeve (5) can abut against the wall of the position-giving opening (141), and the buffer sleeve (5) is made of rubber material.
5. The medical storage box according to any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein two storage cabinets (2) are provided, guide plates (15) which are arranged in one-to-one correspondence with the storage cabinets (2) are arranged in the box body (1), the guide plates (15) are arc-shaped, and the side walls of the storage cabinets (2) can be attached to the corresponding guide plates (15).
6. The medical storage box according to claim 5, wherein the box body (1) is further provided with a limiting plate (16), the limiting plate (16) and the two guide plates (15) surround to form a storage cavity (17), the storage cavity (17) is provided with an upward storage opening, and the box body (1) is hinged with a cover plate (3) capable of partially shielding the storage opening of the storage cavity (17).
7. The medical storage box as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein the storage cabinet (2) is provided with a handle (4), and the opening of the inner cavity (23) is upward.
8. The medical storage box according to any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein a plurality of partitions (24) are provided in the storage cabinet (2), and all the partitions (24) divide the storage cabinet (2) into a plurality of storage spaces (241).
9. The medical storage box as claimed in any one of claims 1 to 4, wherein the box body (1) is provided with a plurality of box bodies (1), and every two adjacent box bodies (1) are connected through a connecting piece.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021091435.9U CN212686193U (en)||2020-06-12||2020-06-12||Medical storage box|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021091435.9U CN212686193U (en)||2020-06-12||2020-06-12||Medical storage box|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212686193U true CN212686193U (en)||2021-03-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021091435.9U Active CN212686193U (en)||2020-06-12||2020-06-12||Medical storage box|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212686193U (en)|
- 2020-06-12 CN CN202021091435.9U patent/CN212686193U/en active Active
|CN212686193U (en)||Medical storage box|
|CN212020728U (en)||Nosocomial infection detection management tool|
|CN209595904U (en)||A kind of nursing physical examination case|
|CN209751508U (en)||Multi-functional blood sampling disinfection receiver|
|CN207466715U (en)||A kind of idler wheel is convenient for the medical instrument transport device of storage|
|CN206183561U (en)||Medical car that send under multi -functional|
|CN212074807U (en)||Blood glucose meter containing box|
|CN213370803U (en)||Medicine cabinet convenient to access medicine|
|CN215502663U (en)||Categorised device that returns of articles for washing and protecting|
|CN211213503U (en)||Novel cart convenient for taking articles|
|CN212185812U (en)||Pull-out traditional Chinese medicine cabinet drawer convenient for taking medicine from bottom|
|CN215456421U (en)||Special filing cabinet of file administration|
|CN215915480U (en)||Medical care tray|
|CN213851732U (en)||Multifunctional diabetes continuous nursing tool box|
|CN207870605U (en)||A kind of pathology slide cabinet|
|CN210556153U (en)||Box convenient to take|
|CN214762004U (en)||Portable blood glucose monitoring box|
|CN215193013U (en)||First-aid kit convenient to take and take classification function|
|CN207342745U (en)||A kind of Infectious Disease's harvester|
|CN217118597U (en)||Operation tray for operating room|
|CN216439691U (en)||Sterilizer for radiotherapy apparatus|
|CN215425129U (en)||A plurality of blood glucose meter containing boxes|
|CN211608754U (en)||Supporter is used in oncology patient's nursing|
|CN216535962U (en)||Medical kit suitable for surgical nursing|
|CN213525520U (en)||Portable and foldable treatment disc|