CN212476323U - Movable sewage treatment equipment - Google PatentsMovable sewage treatment equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212476323U CN212476323U CN202020810352.4U CN202020810352U CN212476323U CN 212476323 U CN212476323 U CN 212476323U CN 202020810352 U CN202020810352 U CN 202020810352U CN 212476323 U CN212476323 U CN 212476323U
- Prior art keywords
- sewage treatment
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 53
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 claims description 16
- 239000006004 Quartz sand Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- VYPSYNLAJGMNEJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N silicium dioxide Chemical compound O=[Si]=O VYPSYNLAJGMNEJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 8
- OKTJSMMVPCPJKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N carbon Chemical compound [C] OKTJSMMVPCPJKN-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000004065 wastewater treatment Methods 0.000 claims 3
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N water Substances O XLYOFNOQVPJJNP-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 12
- 210000003660 Reticulum Anatomy 0.000 description 5
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003643 water by type Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000178 monomer Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003496 welding fume Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of sewage treatment equipment, in particular to a movable sewage treatment equipment, a support frame is connected above a ship body, a sun shield is connected above the support frame, solar electroplates are arranged on two sides of the surface above the sun shield, a remote control device is connected above the head of the ship body, an antenna is arranged above the remote control device, a storage battery is connected above the middle part of the ship body, a motor is connected above the tail part of the ship body, a sewage treatment device is connected below the ship body, a drainage pump is connected on the left side of the sewage treatment device, a drainage pipe is connected on the left side of the drainage pump, a suction pump is connected on the right side of the sewage treatment device, a suction pipe is connected on the right side of the suction pump, a rotating shaft is connected on the right side of the tail part of the ship body, and a propeller, the practicability of the sewage treatment environmental protection machine is improved.
The utility model relates to a sewage treatment device technical field specifically is a portable sewage treatment device.
The environmental protection equipment is a mechanical product, a structure and a system which are used for controlling environmental pollution and improving environmental quality and are manufactured and built by a production unit or a building installation unit, and is also considered to be a mechanical processing product for treating the environmental pollution, such as a dust remover, a welding fume purifier, a monomer water treatment device, a noise controller and the like.
Through retrieval, in the patent with the Chinese patent number of CN 205182349U, a sewage treatment device is disclosed, which belongs to the technical field of sewage treatment device, and the sewage treatment device comprises a boiler, a drainage valve, a drainage tube, a bubble tube, a buffer filter, a booster pump, a booster pipe, a filter screen and a cleaning device; this sewage treatment plant can retrieve sewage and reprocess, and can the cleaning treatment device inner wall, avoid sewage to arouse that processing apparatus blocks up unable use, among the current sewage treatment, the scope in environmental protection mechanical treatment pollution waters is limited, need the supply of industry, domestic power moreover, can not realize the sustainable supply of new forms of energy, lead to sewage treatment can not radical cure completely, the extravagant energy, inconvenient user's use has simultaneously reduced the practicality of sewage treatment environmental protection machinery.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a portable sewage treatment device to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a portable sewage treatment device, includes the hull, hull top joint support frame, the sunshading board is connected to the support frame top, remote control unit is connected to the head top of hull, the battery is connected to the middle part top of hull, the motor is connected to the afterbody top of hull, sewage treatment plant is connected to the hull below, the drain pump is connected in sewage treatment plant left side, the drain pipe is connected in the drain pump left side, the suction pump is connected on the sewage treatment plant right side, the suction pipe is connected on the suction pump right side, the axis of rotation is connected on hull afterbody right side, the.
As a further aspect of the present invention: a cleaning device is arranged in the sewage treatment device, the left side of the cleaning device is connected with a first guide pipe, and the right side of the cleaning device is connected with a second guide pipe.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and an activated carbon filter layer, a fine quartz sand filter layer and a coarse quartz sand filter layer are sequentially arranged in the left end of the second flow guide pipe from left to right.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the left side of the first flow guide pipe is connected with a drainage pump, and the right side of the second flow guide pipe is connected with a water suction pump.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and an antenna is arranged above the remote control device.
As a further aspect of the present invention: solar panels are arranged on two sides of the upper surface of the sun shield.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and one end of the right side of the water pumping pipe is provided with a filtering net cover.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the utility model discloses because install the drive arrangement that mechanical parts such as motor and screw combination formed, so the scope of handling the polluted waters is wider to also install the solar energy electroplax on this equipment, can realize the sustainable supply of new forms of energy, so do not need the supply of industry, domestic power, the use of person of facilitating the use has improved the practicality of sewage treatment environmental protection machinery.
Fig. 1 is a schematic perspective view of a mobile sewage treatment apparatus.
Fig. 2 is a schematic side view of the mobile sewage treatment apparatus.
Fig. 3 is a schematic front view of the mobile sewage treatment apparatus.
FIG. 4 is a schematic structural view of a part of the mobile sewage treatment apparatus.
In the figure: 1-ship body, 2-support frame, 3-remote control device, 4-storage battery, 5-motor, 6-sun shield, 7-sewage treatment device, 8-drainage pump, 9-drainage pipe, 10-water pump, 11-water pumping pipe, 12-rotating shaft, 13-propeller, 14-cleaning device, 15-first guide pipe, 16-second guide pipe, 17-active carbon filter layer, 18-fine quartz sand filter layer, 19-coarse quartz sand filter layer, 20-antenna, 21-solar panel and 22-filter screen.
It should be noted that, in the present invention, the embodiments and features of the embodiments may be combined with each other without conflict.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be understood that the terms "center", "longitudinal", "lateral", "up", "down", "front", "back", "left", "right", "vertical", "horizontal", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", and the like, indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are used merely for convenience of description and for simplicity of description, and do not indicate or imply that the device or element being referred to must have a particular orientation, be constructed and operated in a particular orientation, and therefore, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first", "second", etc. are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance or implicitly indicating the number of technical features indicated. Thus, a feature defined as "first," "second," etc. may explicitly or implicitly include one or more of that feature. In the description of the present invention, "a plurality" means two or more unless otherwise specified.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, and may be, for example, fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art through specific situations.
The present invention will be described in detail below with reference to the accompanying drawings in conjunction with embodiments.
Referring to fig. 1-4, in the embodiment of the present invention, a mobile sewage treatment apparatus comprises a hull 1, a support frame 2 is connected above the hull 1, a sun-shading board 6 is connected above the support frame 2, the sun-shading board 6 mainly prevents some devices on the hull 1 from being damaged, solar panels 21 are installed on two sides of the surface above the sun-shading board 6, the solar panels 21 are arranged to absorb light energy and convert the light energy into electric energy, a remote control device 3 is connected above the head of the hull 1, an antenna 20 is installed above the remote control device 3, a storage battery 4 is connected above the middle part of the hull 1, the storage battery 4 stores the electric energy supplied by the solar panels 21 and then outputs the electric energy to other electric devices, a motor 5 is connected above the tail part of the hull 1, a rotating shaft 12 is connected on the right side of the tail part of the hull 1, a screw 13 is connected on the, sewage treatment plant 7 is connected to 1 below of hull, sewage treatment plant 7 internally mounted belt cleaning device 14, first honeycomb duct 15 is connected on the left of belt cleaning device 14, second honeycomb duct 16 is connected to belt cleaning device 14 right side, drain pump 8 is connected on the left of first honeycomb duct 15, suction pump 10 is connected on the right of second honeycomb duct 16, drainage pump 8 is connected on the left of sewage treatment plant 7, drainage pipe 9 is connected on the left of drain pump 8, suction pump 10 is connected on 7 right sides of sewage treatment plant, suction pipe 11 is connected on the right side of suction pump 10, suction pipe 11 right side one end installation filter screen panel 22, filter screen panel 22 is for when suction pump 10 is worked, avoid some large-scale pastures, rubbish is sucked into suction pipe 11 the inside.
The utility model provides an in addition embodiment, this embodiment lies in with the difference of above-mentioned embodiment, and 16 left ends of second honeycomb duct are inside from left to right, are equipped with activated carbon filter layer 17, thin quartz sand filter layer 18, coarse quartz sand filter layer 19 in proper order, and the setting is so in order to let sewage get into belt cleaning device 14 before, can adsorb the processing with sewage the inside solid impurity earlier.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is: the sewage treatment equipment is firstly placed in a water area to be treated, an operator can carry out remote control through a remote control device 3 on the equipment, a solar electric plate 21 on a sun shield 6 can absorb light energy and convert the light energy into electric energy to be stored in a storage battery 4, the storage battery 4 provides the electric energy for a motor 5 and then drives a propeller 13 to rotate so as to drive the equipment to move, a sewage treatment device 7 below a ship body 1 is mainly used for treating sewage, a water suction pump 10 leads the sewage to pass through a water suction pipe 11 to a second flow guide pipe 16, then the sewage is subjected to three-layer physical adsorption and then enters a cleaning device 14, after cleaning, clean water passes through a first flow guide pipe 15 to a water discharge pump 8 and then flows back to the water area through a water discharge pipe 9, and the sewage treatment equipment is provided with a driving device formed by combining mechanical components such as the motor 5 and the, and the solar panel 21 is also arranged on the device, so that the sustainable supply of new energy can be realized, the supply of industrial and household electricity is not needed, the use by a user is facilitated, and the practicability of the sewage treatment environment-friendly machine is improved.
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and should not be taken as limiting the invention, and any modifications, equivalent replacements, improvements, etc. made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a portable sewage treatment device, including hull (1), hull (1) top joint support frame (2), a serial communication port, sunshading board (6) is connected to support frame (2) top, remote control unit (3) are connected to the head top of hull (1), battery (4) are connected to the middle part top of hull (1), motor (5) are connected to the afterbody top of hull (1), sewage treatment device (7) are connected to hull (1) below, drain pump (8) are connected in sewage treatment device (7) left side, drain pump (8) left side connection drain pipe (9), suction pump (10) are connected on sewage treatment device (7) right side, suction pipe (11) are connected on suction pump (10) right side, axis of rotation (12) are connected on hull (1) afterbody right side, screw (13) are connected on axis of rotation (12) right.
2. The mobile wastewater treatment plant according to claim 1, wherein the wastewater treatment plant (7) is internally provided with a cleaning device (14), the left side of the cleaning device (14) is connected with a first flow guide pipe (15), and the right side of the cleaning device (14) is connected with a second flow guide pipe (16).
3. The mobile sewage treatment apparatus according to claim 2, wherein an activated carbon filter layer (17), a fine quartz sand filter layer (18) and a coarse quartz sand filter layer (19) are sequentially provided from left to right inside the left end of the second flow guide pipe (16).
4. The mobile wastewater treatment plant according to claim 2 or 3, wherein the first flow conduit (15) is connected to the left of the drain pump (8) and the second flow conduit (16) is connected to the right of the suction pump (10).
5. The mobile sewage treatment apparatus according to claim 1 wherein an antenna (20) is installed above said remote control device (3).
6. The mobile sewage treatment apparatus according to claim 1 wherein solar panels (21) are mounted on both sides of the upper surface of said sun visor (6).
7. The mobile sewage treatment apparatus according to claim 1, wherein a filtering mesh enclosure (22) is installed at one end of the right side of the pumping pipe (11).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020810352.4U CN212476323U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Movable sewage treatment equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020810352.4U CN212476323U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Movable sewage treatment equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212476323U true CN212476323U (en)||2021-02-05|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020810352.4U Active CN212476323U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Movable sewage treatment equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212476323U (en)|
- 2020-05-15 CN CN202020810352.4U patent/CN212476323U/en active Active
|CN111395288B (en)||Floater fishing equipment for sewage treatment|
|CN201406330Y (en)||Floating movable type wind energy sewage treatment device|
|CN212476323U (en)||Movable sewage treatment equipment|
|CN203736949U (en)||Filter plate type filter device|
|CN213823569U (en)||High-pressure washing device of sedimentation tank|
|CN112412167B (en)||Temporary barrier for environmental isolation|
|CN213924232U (en)||High-efficient aeration equipment of garden sewage|
|CN211497194U (en)||Efficient and energy-saving sewage treatment equipment|
|CN208763456U (en)||A kind of gardens automatic water purifying pavilion|
|CN206664882U (en)||A kind of plant equipment with collecting refuse from open water function|
|CN207551991U (en)||Water remediation equipment|
|CN206009323U (en)||A kind of hardware and cutting-tools cleaning device|
|CN211620286U (en)||Rotation type aquatic ecology prosthetic devices with view effect|
|CN218058494U (en)||Environment-friendly energy-saving sewage treatment device|
|CN208327652U (en)||A kind of industrial sewage purification device|
|CN207632613U (en)||A kind of sewage treatment equipment of synthetic rubber production|
|CN211513817U (en)||Waste gas purification device of active carbon purification tower|
|CN212017302U (en)||Waste gas neutralization pond after rubbish burning|
|CN213233181U (en)||Solar automatic sun-tracking expressway noise reduction device|
|CN216890552U (en)||Movable land industrial sewage filtering device|
|CN218166380U (en)||Dustproof device of making an uproar that falls of building engineering|
|CN217551631U (en)||Steel structure welding tool|
|CN212334829U (en)||Integration new forms of energy sewage treatment device|
|CN215654218U (en)||Effluent treatment plant is used in weaving processing|
|CN218248875U (en)||Be used for domestic sewage to purify environment-friendly device|