Chipper feed mechanism
The utility model relates to a chipper feed mechanism.
A drum chipper is a common device for wood chipping, and the working principle of the drum chipper is as follows: the flying knife is driven by the high-speed rotary knife roller, and under the action of the flying knife and the bed knife, the log is cut into sheets, thereby meeting the requirements of artificial boards and paper making.
The existing drum type chipping machine mainly comprises a conveying mechanism, a feeding mechanism and a chipping mechanism, wherein the feeding mechanism is arranged between the conveying mechanism and the chipping mechanism and used for feeding materials (wood, branches and the like needing chipping) into the chipping mechanism, and the materials are chipped through a fly cutter on a cutter roller.
The company previously applied a feeding mechanism (application number: 201921690015X) for a drum chipper, wherein a front bracket 1-1 is hinged on a rear bracket 2-1 through a hinge 1-5, and the hinge 1-5 is positioned at the inner side of the rear bracket 2-1 and is connected on a rotating shaft of a rear pressing roller 2-2. When maintenance is required, disassembly is inconvenient, and excessive wear of the back press roll 2-2 is easily caused because the front roll group 1 directly acts on the rotating shaft of the back press roll 2-2.
Disclosure of Invention
An object of the utility model is to provide a make things convenient for chipper feed mechanism of dismouting maintenance.
The purpose of the utility model is realized through the following technical scheme: a chipper feeding mechanism comprises a front roller set and a rear roller set which are arranged on the upper side of the outlet end of a chipper conveying mechanism and are sequentially arranged along the conveying direction; the front roller group comprises a front bracket and a plurality of front press rollers which are rotationally connected on the front bracket; the back roller set includes that after-poppet and a plurality of rotation are connected the back compression roller on the after-poppet, be equipped with the bearing frame on the both sides outer wall of after-poppet, the bearing frame includes the fixing base and locates the annular mount pad in the fixing base outside, is equipped with the bearing that is used for connecting the pivot of back compression roller both sides in the annular mount pad, and the outside of annular mount pad is rotated the cover and is equipped with the swing arm, the other end of swing arm is fixed on the fore-stock.
Compare prior art, the utility model has the advantages of:
1. the utility model discloses set up the bearing frame on the both sides outer wall of after-poppet, the pivot of back compression roller both sides is connected on the inboard bearing of bearing frame, and the swing arm rotates the cover and establishes in the annular mount pad periphery of bearing frame, has guaranteed the coaxial setting of fore-stock articulated shaft and back compression roller pivot, and the bearing frame shifts the gravity of fore-stock to the after-poppet simultaneously, can prevent the excessive wearing and tearing of back compression roller atress.
2. Swing arm one end cup joints in the periphery of annular mount pad, and the other end passes through bolt locking piece and fore-stock fixed connection, and convenient maintenance is changed.
3. The motor sets up the upside at the fore-stock, can provide extra gravity, makes preceding compression roller and the better laminating of pre-pressure roller at the material upside.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the installation state of a feeding mechanism of a chipper of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a side view of fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is a schematic perspective view of a feeding mechanism of the chipper.
Fig. 4 is a schematic view of the connection relationship between the bearing seat and the swing arm.
Description of reference numerals: the automatic sheet cutting machine comprises a front roller set 1, a front support 1-1, a front compression roller 1-2, a pre-compression roller 1-3, a connecting plate 1-4, a rear roller set 2, a rear support 2-1, a rear compression roller 2-2, a bearing seat 3, a fixed seat 3-1, an annular mounting seat 3-2, a bearing 3-3, a swing arm 4, an outer ring 4-1, a fixed plate 4-2, a motor 5 and a sheet cutting machine 6.
The invention is described in detail below with reference to the drawings and examples of the specification:
fig. 1 to 4 are schematic diagrams illustrating an embodiment of a feeding mechanism of a chipper according to the present invention.
A chipper feeding mechanism comprises a front roller set 1 and a rear roller set 2 which are arranged on the upper side of the outlet end of a chipper conveying mechanism and are sequentially arranged along the conveying direction; the front roller group 1 comprises a front support 1-1 and a plurality of front press rollers 1-2 which are rotatably connected to the front support 1-1; the rear roller group 2 comprises a rear support 2-1 and a plurality of rear compression rollers 2-2 rotatably connected to the rear support 2-1, bearing seats 3 are arranged on the outer walls of the two sides of the rear support 2-1, each bearing seat 3 comprises a fixing seat 3-1 and an annular mounting seat 3-2 arranged on the outer side of the fixing seat 3-1, bearings 3-3 used for connecting rotating shafts on the two sides of the rear compression rollers 2-2 are arranged in the annular mounting seats 3-2, a swing arm 4 is rotatably sleeved on the outer side of the annular mounting seats 3-2, and the other end of the swing arm 4 is fixed to the front support 1-1.
The swing arm 4 comprises an outer ring 4-1 sleeved on the annular mounting seat 3-2 and a fixing plate 4-2 connected to the outer ring 4-1; the front support 1-1 is provided with a connecting plate 1-4, and the fixing plate 4-2 and the connecting plate 1-4 are fixedly connected through a bolt locking piece.
The rear support is hinged to the machine frame on the lower side, and the front pressing roller, the rear pressing roller, the front support hinged shaft and the rear support hinged shaft are parallel to each other.
The back press roll 2-2 connected with the bearing seat 3 is the back press roll 2-2 at the foremost side.
The fixed seat 3-1 is fixed on the rear bracket 2-1 through a bolt locking piece.
The front roller group 1 further comprises prepressing rollers 1-3, and the prepressing rollers 1-3 are rotatably connected to the foremost side of the front support 1-1.
The roller surface of the pre-pressing rollers 1-3 is provided with a plurality of pressing sheets which are distributed in a divergent mode by taking the rotating shaft as the center, and each pressing sheet extends axially.
The roller surfaces of the front compression roller 1-2 and the rear compression roller 2-2 are provided with a plurality of extrusion tooth groups distributed in an annular manner, the extrusion tooth groups are arranged at intervals along the direction of the rotating shaft, and the extrusion tooth groups on adjacent compression rollers are arranged in a staggered manner.
The upper side of the front bracket 1-1 is provided with a motor 5 for driving the front compression roller 1-2 to rotate, each front compression roller 1-2 is linked through a chain wheel and chain structure, each rear compression roller 2-2 is linked through a chain wheel and chain structure,
and the back press roll 2-2 connected with the bearing seat 3 is linked with the adjacent front press roll 1-2 through a chain wheel and chain structure.
Because the hinged shaft of the front bracket 1-1 is coincided with the rotating shaft of the rear press roller 2-2 at the foremost side, the transmission structure between the rear press roller 2-2 and the front press roller 1-2 is not influenced when the front bracket 1-1 swings up and down.
The working principle of the utility model is as follows:
1. materials on the conveying mechanism pass through the prepressing rollers 1-3, the prepressing rollers 1-3 are stressed to drive the front support 1-1 to lift upwards along a hinged shaft of the front support, then the front roller group 1 is under the action of gravity, a front pressing roller 1-2 and the prepressing rollers 1-3 on the front roller group are attached to the upper side of the materials, and the materials are driven to move backwards through rotation;
2. when the material passes through the rear roller group 2, the rear press roller 2-2 is stressed to drive the rear bracket 2-1 to lift upwards along the hinged shaft of the rear bracket, then the rear roller group 2 is attached to the upper side of the material under the action of gravity, and the material is driven to move backwards through rotation; the front support 1-1 and the rear support 2-1 are hinged, when the rear support 2-1 is lifted, the position of the front support 1-1 is not influenced, so that each press roller 1-3 can feed materials and is stressed evenly.