CN212360781U - Mechanical sealing element convenient to change sealing ring - Google PatentsMechanical sealing element convenient to change sealing ring Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212360781U CN212360781U CN202021127534.8U CN202021127534U CN212360781U CN 212360781 U CN212360781 U CN 212360781U CN 202021127534 U CN202021127534 U CN 202021127534U CN 212360781 U CN212360781 U CN 212360781U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 49
- 230000003068 static Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 241001465382 Physalis alkekengi Species 0.000 claims description 13
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000000945 filler Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a mechanical sealing element convenient for replacing a sealing ring, which belongs to the technical field of mechanical sealing, and comprises a movable ring, wherein one side outer surface of the movable ring is provided with a mounting groove, the outer surface of the mounting groove is sleeved with a static ring, one end of the static ring is connected with a mounting ring through a bolt, a plurality of spring frames are slidably connected between the mounting groove and the mounting ring, a first spring is fixedly connected between the two spring frames, one end of the static ring, which is far away from the movable ring, is fixedly connected with a shell, one end of the movable ring, which is near to the static ring, is slidably connected with a sealing ring, one end of the sealing ring is fixedly connected with a T-shaped joint, one end of the sealing ring, which is far away from the T-shaped joint, is provided with a T-shaped groove, and one side outer surface of the T-shaped joint, which corresponds to the, thereby effectively reducing the use cost.
The utility model relates to a mechanical seal technical field, more specifically say, relate to a mechanical seal convenient to change sealing ring.
The mechanical seal is a device for preventing fluid leakage, which is formed by at least one pair of end faces perpendicular to the rotation axis, and the end faces are kept in fit and relatively slide under the action of fluid pressure and the elastic force (or magnetic force) of a compensation mechanism and the cooperation of an auxiliary seal. The auxiliary seal of the compensating ring is a mechanical seal of the metal bellows called bellows.
The end face of the mechanical sealing element perpendicular to the rotation axis is inevitably abraded when the mechanical sealing element is attached and rotated for a long time, so that the sealing effect of the mechanical sealing element is seriously influenced, the existing mechanical sealing element can only be integrally replaced when the sealing effect is poor, and the replacement and use cost is inconvenient.
Disclosure of Invention
1. Technical problem to be solved
To the problem that exists among the prior art, the utility model aims to provide a mechanical seal convenient to change sealing ring, it can realize the quick dismantlement to mechanical seal, and can change the part of easy wearing and tearing to effectively reduced use cost.
2. Technical scheme
In order to solve the above problems, the utility model adopts the following technical proposal.
The utility model provides a mechanical seal convenient to change sealing ring, includes the rotating ring, the mounting groove has been seted up to one side surface of rotating ring, the surface of mounting groove has cup jointed quiet ring, there is the collar one end of quiet ring through bolted connection, sliding connection has a plurality of spring framves, two between mounting groove and the collar equal first spring of fixedly connected with between the spring frame, the one end fixedly connected with shell of rotating ring is kept away from to quiet ring, the one end sliding connection that the rotating ring is close to quiet ring has the sealing ring, the one end fixedly connected with T shape of sealing ring connects, the one end that T shape connects is kept away from to the sealing ring has seted up the T-slot, spacing hole has all been seted up to one side surface that T shape connects and T-slot correspondence.
Further, the ball groove has all been seted up to the bottom of the inner wall of collar and mounting groove and the inner wall of quiet ring and the one end corresponding position that quiet ring is close to the rotating ring, ball inslot sliding connection has a plurality of balls, and ball inslot sliding connection's a plurality of balls can effectively reduce the frictional force between rotating ring and the quiet ring, improve rotation efficiency.
Further, the oil filler point has been seted up to one side surface of quiet ring, and has seted up the oil groove on the inner wall of quiet ring, and the oil filler point can conveniently annotate sealed oil, and sealed oil in the oil groove not only can improve the leakproofness of device and can also effectively reduce the friction between sealing ring and the rotating ring, further improves rotation efficiency.
Further, the surface sliding connection of quiet ring has the lantern ring, one side fixedly connected with second spring of the lantern ring, one side fixed surface that the lantern ring was kept away from to the second spring is connected on the shell, and the oil filler point can effectively be sealed to the lantern ring of sliding connection on quiet ring, avoids sealed oil to spill.
Furthermore, the upper end of the T-shaped joint is fixedly connected with a T-shaped limiting piece, and the T-shaped limiting piece can enable the limiting holes to be aligned more easily, so that the sealing ring is convenient to install.
Furthermore, an anti-rust layer is sprayed on the outer surface of the moving ring, and the anti-rust layer sprayed on the outer surface of the moving ring can effectively prevent the moving ring from being corroded, so that the service life of the device is prolonged.
3. Advantageous effects
Compared with the prior art, the utility model has the advantages of:
(1) this scheme can realize the quick dismantlement to mechanical seal spare, and can change the part of easy wearing and tearing to use cost has effectively been reduced.
(2) A plurality of balls in sliding connection in the ball grooves can effectively reduce the friction force between the movable ring and the static ring, and the rotating efficiency is improved.
(3) The oil filler point can conveniently annotate sealed oil, and sealed oil in the oil groove not only can improve the leakproofness of device but also can effectively reduce the friction between sealing ring and the rotating ring.
(4) The lantern ring of sliding connection on quiet ring can effectively seal the oil filler point, avoids sealed oil to spill.
(5) The T-shaped limiting sheet can enable the limiting holes to be aligned more easily, and the sealing ring is convenient to mount.
(6) The anti-rust layer sprayed on the outer surface of the moving ring can effectively prevent the moving ring from being corroded, and the service life of the device is prolonged.
Fig. 1 is a cross-sectional view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is an enlarged view taken at A in FIG. 1;
fig. 3 is a schematic perspective view of the middle seal ring of the present invention.
The reference numbers in the figures illustrate:
the device comprises a movable ring 1, a mounting groove 2, a spring frame 3, a ball groove 4, a ball 5, a static ring 6, an oil filling hole 7, a shell 8, a lantern ring 9, a first spring 10, an oil groove 11, a sealing ring 12, a second spring 13, a T-shaped limiting sheet 14, a T-shaped joint 15, a T-shaped groove 16, a limiting hole 17 and a mounting ring 18.
The technical solution in the embodiment of the present invention will be clearly and completely described below with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiment of the present invention; obviously, the described embodiments are only a part of the embodiments of the present invention, and not all embodiments, and all other embodiments obtained by those skilled in the art without any inventive work are within the scope of the present invention based on the embodiments of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "upper", "lower", "inner", "outer", "top/bottom", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted", "provided", "sleeved/connected", "connected", and the like are to be understood in a broad sense, such as "connected", which may be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
please refer to fig. 1, a mechanical sealing element convenient for replacing a sealing ring comprises a moving ring 1, wherein a mounting groove 2 is formed in the outer surface of one side of the moving ring 1, a stationary ring 6 is sleeved on the outer surface of the mounting groove 2, one end of the stationary ring 6 is connected with a mounting ring 18 through a bolt, a plurality of spring frames 3 are connected between the mounting groove 2 and the mounting ring 18 in a sliding manner, a first spring 10 is fixedly connected between the two spring frames 3, one end of the stationary ring 6, which is far away from the moving ring 1, is fixedly connected with a housing 8, one end of the moving ring 1, which is close to the stationary ring 6, is connected with a sealing ring 12 in a sliding manner, one end of the sealing ring 12 is fixedly connected with a T-shaped joint 15, one end of the sealing ring 12, which is far away from the T-shaped joint 15, is formed with a T.
Referring to fig. 2, ball grooves 4 are formed in corresponding positions of the inner wall of the mounting ring 18, the bottom end of the mounting groove 2, the inner wall of the stationary ring 6 and one end of the stationary ring 6 close to the rotating ring 1, a plurality of balls 5 are slidably connected in the ball grooves 4, the plurality of balls 5 slidably connected in the ball grooves 4 can effectively reduce friction between the rotating ring 1 and the stationary ring 6, rotation efficiency is improved, an oil filling hole 7 is formed in the outer surface of one side of the stationary ring 6, and an oil groove 11 is formed in the inner wall of the stationary ring 6.
Referring to fig. 3, the oil filling hole 7 can be conveniently filled with sealing oil, the sealing oil in the oil groove 11 can not only improve the sealing performance of the device but also effectively reduce the friction between the sealing ring 12 and the rotating ring 1, so as to further improve the rotating efficiency, the outer surface of the stationary ring 6 is slidably connected with the lantern ring 9, one side of the lantern ring 9 is fixedly connected with the second spring 13, the outer surface of one side of the second spring 13, which is far away from the lantern ring 9, is fixedly connected to the housing 8, the lantern ring 9 slidably connected to the stationary ring 6 can effectively seal the oil filling hole 7, so as to avoid leakage of the sealing oil, the upper end of the T-shaped joint 15 is fixedly connected with the T-shaped limiting piece 14, the T-shaped limiting piece 15 can enable the limiting holes 17 to be more easily aligned, so as to conveniently install the sealing ring 12, the outer surface of the rotating ring 1 is coated with an anti, the service life of the device is prolonged.
The working principle is as follows: when the device is used, the sealing ring 12 is installed in the groove at one end of the movable ring 1 fixedly connected to the rotating shaft, the T-shaped joint 15 fixedly connected to one end of the sealing ring 12 is clamped into the T-shaped groove 16 of the other sealing ring 12, the T-shaped joint is aligned with the limiting hole 17 and then fixed through the bolt, the movable ring 1 together with the sealing ring 12 and the balls 5 is installed in the stationary ring 6, the spring 10 and the spring frame 3 are installed in the installation groove 2 formed in the outer surface of the movable ring 1, the installation ring 18 is fixed at one end of the stationary ring 6 through the bolt, finally the sealing oil is filled into the oil filling hole 7 through the sliding sleeve ring 9, installation is completed, when the sealing ring 12 needs to be replaced, the bolt on the installation ring 18 is removed, the rotating shaft and the movable ring 1 are taken out through the installation ring 18, the bolt on one end of the sealing ring 12 is removed, and the.
The above description is only the preferred embodiment of the present invention; the scope of the present invention is not limited thereto. Any person skilled in the art should also be able to cover the technical scope of the present invention by replacing or changing the technical solution and the improvement concept of the present invention with equivalents and modifications within the technical scope of the present invention.
1. A mechanical seal convenient to change sealing ring, includes rotating ring (1), its characterized in that: the outer surface of one side of the movable ring (1) is provided with an installation groove (2), the outer surface of the installation groove (2) is sleeved with a static ring (6), one end of the static ring (6) is connected with an installation ring (18) through a bolt, a plurality of spring frames (3) are connected between the installation groove (2) and the installation ring (18) in a sliding way, a first spring (10) is fixedly connected between the two spring frames (3), one end of the static ring (6) far away from the dynamic ring (1) is fixedly connected with a shell (8), one end of the movable ring (1) close to the static ring (6) is connected with a sealing ring (12) in a sliding way, one end of the sealing ring (12) is fixedly connected with a T-shaped joint (15), one end of the sealing ring (12) far away from the T-shaped joint (15) is provided with a T-shaped groove (16), and a limiting hole (17) is formed in the outer surface of one side corresponding to the T-shaped joint (15) and the T-shaped groove (16).
2. A mechanical seal to facilitate replacement of a seal ring according to claim 1, wherein: the ball groove (4) have all been seted up to the bottom of the inner wall of collar (18) and mounting groove (2) and the inner wall of quiet ring (6) and the one end correspondence position that quiet ring (6) are close to collar (18), sliding connection has a plurality of balls (5) in ball groove (4).
3. A mechanical seal to facilitate replacement of a seal ring according to claim 1, wherein: an oil filling hole (7) is formed in the outer surface of one side of the static ring (6), and an oil groove (11) is formed in the inner wall of the static ring (6).
4. A mechanical seal to facilitate replacement of a seal ring according to claim 1, wherein: the outer surface sliding connection of quiet ring (6) has lantern ring (9), one side fixedly connected with second spring (13) of lantern ring (9), one side outer fixed surface connection that lantern ring (9) were kept away from in second spring (13) is on shell (8).
5. A mechanical seal to facilitate replacement of a seal ring according to claim 1, wherein: the upper end of the T-shaped joint (15) is fixedly connected with a T-shaped limiting sheet (14).
6. A mechanical seal to facilitate replacement of a seal ring according to claim 1, wherein: the outer surface of the movable ring (1) is sprayed with an anti-rust layer.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021127534.8U CN212360781U (en)||2020-06-17||2020-06-17||Mechanical sealing element convenient to change sealing ring|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021127534.8U CN212360781U (en)||2020-06-17||2020-06-17||Mechanical sealing element convenient to change sealing ring|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212360781U true CN212360781U (en)||2021-01-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021127534.8U Active CN212360781U (en)||2020-06-17||2020-06-17||Mechanical sealing element convenient to change sealing ring|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212360781U (en)|
- 2020-06-17 CN CN202021127534.8U patent/CN212360781U/en active Active
|CN212360781U (en)||Mechanical sealing element convenient to change sealing ring|
|CN201461525U (en)||Mechanical seal device of adjustable water pump|
|CN202946708U (en)||Self-compensating electric ball valve based on bellows structure|
|CN211666968U (en)||Piston sealing structure for hydraulic cylinder|
|CN212360779U (en)||Mechanical sealing element convenient to position and install|
|CN210510290U (en)||High stability bearing seal structure|
|CN213451696U (en)||Prevent leaking mechanical seal subassembly|
|CN212804229U (en)||Sliding protection type mechanical seal|
|CN215109819U (en)||Amplitude-variable oil cylinder|
|CN210686997U (en)||High-speed two-stage dynamic seal ring|
|CN215172230U (en)||Axial sealed oil seal and mounting structure thereof|
|CN214274556U (en)||On-line maintenance ball valve|
|CN214743342U (en)||Improved mechanical seal assembly|
|CN212928779U (en)||Novel large spring shifting fork integrated mechanical seal|
|CN209990915U (en)||Mechanical sealing device|
|CN213628875U (en)||Low-abrasion mechanical seal|
|CN213088529U (en)||Middle main bearing cover for forklift engine crankshaft|
|CN212615707U (en)||Hydraulic cylinder|
|CN216589373U (en)||Sealing device for guide sleeve of inclined cylinder|
|CN213331802U (en)||End cover and oil cylinder|
|CN210423663U (en)||Transmission exhaust device and automobile|
|CN212225997U (en)||Self-aligning shaft end air seal device|
|CN211231106U (en)||Novel dense rotary oil cylinder on blast furnace|
|CN210106601U (en)||Composite sealing device|
|CN213064048U (en)||Mechanical seal shaft sleeve and pump body|