CN212334745U - Anaerobic bioreactor - Google PatentsAnaerobic bioreactor Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212334745U CN212334745U CN202021011015.5U CN202021011015U CN212334745U CN 212334745 U CN212334745 U CN 212334745U CN 202021011015 U CN202021011015 U CN 202021011015U CN 212334745 U CN212334745 U CN 212334745U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 61
- 239000010802 sludge Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 36
- 238000006477 desulfuration reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000003009 desulfurizing Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000002351 wastewater Substances 0.000 abstract description 37
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 13
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 9
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 description 85
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 description 9
- 239000011499 joint compounds Substances 0.000 description 6
- 230000000630 rising Effects 0.000 description 5
- 238000004065 wastewater treatment Methods 0.000 description 4
- 241000276438 Gadus morhua Species 0.000 description 2
- 239000001569 carbon dioxide Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910002092 carbon dioxides Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 235000019516 cod Nutrition 0.000 description 2
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 2
- 244000005700 microbiome Species 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substances Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides an anaerobic bioreactor, which comprises a plurality of separating boxes arranged up and down and separating plates arranged in the separating boxes, wherein wastewater enters the reactor body to react with anaerobic sludge, the water after reaction enters the separating boxes through water inlet holes arranged on the uppermost separating box along with the rise of the water level in the reactor body, the anaerobic sludge in the water slides downwards along the separating plates under the action of the separating plates and enters the lower part of the separating boxes, the density of the water is reduced to be gathered upwards, the separated water finally enters the separating boxes below through a water guide pipe to be subjected to mud-water separation again, the circulation is carried out, most of anaerobic sludge is separated and gathered below the separating boxes, the separated water is discharged through a water outlet pipe communicated with the separating boxes below, and the flow of the wastewater in the reactor body is greatly increased through the arrangement of the separating boxes, the water guide pipe and the separating plates, therefore, the mud-water separation effect is better, the requirement on the height-diameter ratio is low, and the actual use requirement is met.
The utility model relates to the technical field of wastewater treatment, in particular to an anaerobic bioreactor.
The high-concentration organic wastewater has the characteristics of large fluctuation range of water quality and water quantity, high COD, more difficultly-degraded substances, difficult biochemical treatment and the like. Under current conditions, IC is often used in most scenarios as the preferred anaerobic reactor. While the general IC anaerobic reactor is limited by the requirement of height-diameter ratio, the larger the diameter, the higher the height requirement, which obviously does not meet the practical use requirement, and on the basis of the requirement, the existing reactor is necessary to be improved.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In view of this, the utility model provides an anaerobism bioreactor that mud-water separation effect is better, requires to hang down to the height-diameter ratio.
The technical scheme of the utility model is realized like this: the utility model provides an anaerobic bioreactor, including the reactor body, be equipped with inlet tube, outlet pipe on the reactor body, still include a plurality of separator box, aqueduct, separation plate, the separator box interval from top to bottom sets up at the reactor body, the separation plate sets up in the separator box along left right direction interval slope, the separator box intercommunication of aqueduct one end and below, the other end and the separator box of top and the part intercommunication that is located the separator plate top are equipped with the inlet opening on the separator box of the top, outlet pipe one end and separator box top intercommunication, the other end of below wear out the reactor originally external.
On the basis of the technical scheme, the mud-guiding device preferably further comprises a mud-guiding pipe, and two ends of the mud-guiding pipe are respectively communicated with the parts, located below the separation plates, of the two adjacent separation boxes.
Further preferably, the sludge treatment device further comprises a circulating pipe and a circulating pump, wherein one end of the circulating pipe is communicated with the lowermost sludge guide pipe, the other end of the circulating pipe is communicated with the water inlet pipe, and the circulating pump is arranged on the circulating pipe.
On the basis of the technical scheme, the device preferably further comprises a gas collecting pipe, wherein the gas collecting pipe is communicated with the upper end of the reactor body, and the gas collecting pipe is further communicated with a methane desulfurization system.
On the basis of the technical scheme, preferably, the inclination angle of the separation plate is 40-45 degrees.
On the basis of the technical scheme, the reactor preferably further comprises a water distribution pipe, a plurality of branch pipes and nozzles, wherein the water distribution pipe is located at the lower end of the reactor body and communicated with the water inlet pipe, the branch pipes are communicated with the water distribution pipe at intervals, and the nozzles are arranged on the branch pipes at intervals.
Further preferably, the nozzle on the side of the branch pipe close to the water inlet pipe is arranged on the lower end face of the branch pipe, and the nozzle on the side of the branch pipe far away from the water inlet pipe is arranged on the upper end face of the branch pipe.
Further preferably, the included angle between the nozzle and the axis of the branch pipe is 40-45 degrees.
Compared with the prior art, the anaerobic bioreactor of the utility model has the following beneficial effects:
(1) the utility model discloses an anaerobic bioreactor, including a plurality of separator boxes that set up from top to bottom, and the separator plate of setting in the separator box, waste water gets into reactor body in and reacts with anaerobic sludge, along with the rising of the internal water level of reactor, the water after the reaction gets into the separator box through the inlet opening that sets up on the separator box of the top, anaerobic sludge in the aquatic slides along the separator plate and gets into the separator box below under the effect of separator plate, and the density of water is little to gathering in the top, the water of separation finally carries out mud-water separation again in getting into the separator box of below through the aqueduct, so circulate, finally most anaerobic sludge is all separated and gathered in the separator box below, the water after the separation then is outside the reactor body through the outlet pipe that communicates on the separator box of below, through setting up a plurality of separator boxes, the aqueduct, the separator plate makes waste water greatly increased at reactor body flow, therefore, the mud-water separation effect is better, the requirement on the height-diameter ratio is low, and the actual use requirement is met;
(2) the anaerobic bioreactor of the utility model also comprises a circulating pipe, the water at the lower end of the separating box at the lowest part of the starting circulating pump and the water in the mud guide pipe at the lowest part are mixed with the water in the water inlet pipe under the action of the circulating pump and enter the reactor body for reaction again, and the wastewater can be fully reacted by circulating the above steps;
(3) the utility model discloses an anaerobic bioreactor still includes the branch pipe, and the nozzle setting that the branch pipe is close to one side of first inlet tube is at the lower terminal surface of branch pipe, and the nozzle setting of one side of first inlet tube is kept away from to the branch pipe is at the up end of branch pipe, and the contained angle between nozzle and the branch pipe axis is 40 ~ 45, through under the effect of the water pump on setting up of nozzle and the inlet tube, waste water evenly gets into this internal and anaerobic sludge reaction of reactor.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of an anaerobic bioreactor of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the water distribution pipe and branch pipe connection of the present invention.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely below with reference to the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work all belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
As shown in figures 1-2, the utility model discloses an anaerobic bioreactor, which comprises: the reactor comprises a reactor body 1, a water inlet pipe 2, a water outlet pipe 3, a separation tank 4, a water guide pipe 5, a separation plate 6, a mud guide pipe 7, a circulating pipe 8 and a water distribution pipe 9.
The reactor comprises a reactor body 1, a water inlet pipe 2 is arranged on the reactor body 1, wastewater is introduced into the reactor body 1 through the water inlet pipe 2, the wastewater and anaerobic sludge in the reactor body 1 are fully mixed and react, and organic matters in the wastewater are decomposed by anaerobic microorganisms to generate final products such as methane, carbon dioxide and the like; in practice, a water inlet pump 21 may be provided on the water inlet pipe 2 to facilitate water inlet.
Separating box 4, it from top to bottom the interval set up in reactor body 1, separating box 4 is used for separating the waste water after the reaction, and separating box 4 can be the rectangular bodily form, and separating box 4 accessible mounting panel is fixed in reactor body 1, is obviously equipped with the through-hole so that make the waste water circulation on the mounting panel.
Separation plate 6, it is fixed and is used for separating the waste water after the reaction and anaerobism mud in separator box 4, and is concrete, a plurality of separation plates 6 are fixed in separator box 4 along the slope of left right direction interval, and separation plate 6 is located separator box 4 middle part, and two spaces are formed respectively with separator box top and bottom in the upper and lower both ends of separation plate 6, and is concrete, and separation plate 6 accessible fixed plate is fixed in separator box 4, and the fixed plate is located and all is equipped with the through-hole so that make the hydrologic cycle between arbitrary two adjacent separation plates 6.
And the water guide pipe 5 is used for guiding water subjected to mud-water separation in the upper separation box 4 into the lower separation box 4 for further mud-water separation, specifically, for any two adjacent separation boxes 4, the upper end of the water guide pipe 5 is communicated with the separation box 4 positioned above and the space above the separation plate 6, the lower end of the water guide pipe 5 is communicated with the separation box 4 positioned below and the space above the separation plate 6, and meanwhile, a water inlet hole 41 is formed in the side wall of the uppermost separation box 4. In practice, each separation box 4 may be provided with a plurality of water conduits 5, the water conduits 5 are parallel to each other, the water conduits 5 are all communicated with a water collecting pipe 51, and the water collecting pipe 51 is communicated with the separation box 4 below, so that the water conduits 5 are communicated with the separation box 4 below.
And the water outlet pipe 3 is used for guiding out the reacted wastewater, specifically, one end of the water outlet pipe 3 is communicated with the space above the separation plate 6 of the separation box 4 at the lowest part, and the other end of the water outlet pipe extends upwards and penetrates out of the reactor body 1.
When the anaerobic bioreactor is used, wastewater enters the reactor body 1 through the water inlet pipe 2 to react with anaerobic sludge, along with the rising of the water level in the reactor body 1, the reacted water enters the separation box 4 through the water inlet hole 41 formed in the uppermost separation box 4, the anaerobic sludge in the water slides downwards along the separation plate 6 under the action of the separation plate 6 to enter the lower part of the separation box 4, the density of the water is reduced to be gathered upwards, the separated water finally enters the lower separation box 4 through the water guide pipe 5 to be subjected to mud-water separation again, the circulation is carried out, finally most of anaerobic sludge is separated and gathered under the separation box 4, and the separated water is discharged out of the reactor body 1 through the communicated water outlet pipe 3 on the lowermost separation box 4. Make waste water at 1 flow greatly increased of reactor body through setting up a plurality of separator boxes 4, aqueduct 5, division board 6 to make mud-water separation effect better, it is low to the high footpath ratio requirement, satisfy the in-service use requirement.
And the mud guide pipe 7 is used for guiding anaerobic sludge separated from the lower end of the upper separation box 4 out to the lower separation box 4 by part of water, specifically, the upper end of the mud guide pipe 7 is communicated with the space of the upper separation box 4 and below the separation plate 6, and the lower end of the mud guide pipe is communicated with the space of the lower separation box 4 and below the separation plate 6.
And the circulating pipe 8 is used for mixing the wastewater in the water inlet pipe with the separated water containing anaerobic sludge, specifically, one end of the circulating pipe 8 is communicated with the lowest sludge guide pipe 7, the other end of the circulating pipe is communicated with the water inlet pipe 2, meanwhile, a circulating pump 81 is arranged on the circulating pipe 8, the circulating pump 81 is started, and the water at the middle lower end of the lowest separation tank 4 and the water in the lowest sludge guide pipe 7 are mixed with the water in the water inlet pipe 2 under the action of the circulating pump 81 and enter the reactor body 1 for reaction again, so that the circulation is performed.
The anaerobic sludge anaerobic reactor is characterized by further comprising a gas collecting pipe 11, wherein the gas collecting pipe 11 is used for discharging gas such as methane, carbon dioxide and the like generated by the reaction of wastewater and anaerobic sludge in the reactor body 1, specifically, the gas collecting pipe 11 is communicated with the upper end of the reactor body 1, meanwhile, the gas collecting pipe 11 is communicated with a methane desulfurization system 12, the gas generated in the reactor body 1 is collected or discharged after being treated by the methane desulfurization system 12, and in practice, a discharge pipe can be directly arranged at the upper end of the reactor body 1.
In order to facilitate the separation of anaerobic sludge and water, the inclination angle of the separation plates 6 is set to be 40-45 degrees, the vertical height of the separation plates 6 is 1-1.5 m, and the distance between the separation plates 6 is 5-10 cm.
The water distribution pipe 9 is used for enabling water in the water inlet pipe 2 to enter the reactor body 1, specifically, the water distribution pipe 9 is arranged in the reactor body 1 and located at the lower part of the reactor body 1, the water distribution pipe 9 is communicated with the water inlet pipe 2, meanwhile, a plurality of branch pipes 91 are arranged on the water distribution pipe 7 in a spaced communication mode, a plurality of nozzles 92 are arranged on the branch pipes 91, and wastewater in the water inlet pipe 2 flows into the water distribution pipe 9 and is sprayed out through the nozzles 92 on the branch pipes 91 to enter the reactor body 1. Specifically, the nozzle 92 that branch pipe 91 is close to one side of inlet tube 2 sets up the lower terminal surface at branch pipe 91, and branch pipe 91 keeps away from nozzle 92 of one side of inlet tube 2 and sets up the up end at branch pipe 91, and the contained angle between nozzle 92 and the branch pipe 91 axis is 40 ~ 45, through under the setting of nozzle 92 and the effect of the water pump on the inlet tube 2, waste water evenly gets into reactor body 1 in and reacts with anaerobic sludge.
Also provides a method for treating wastewater by using the anaerobic bioreactor, which comprises the following steps:
s1, enabling the wastewater to enter the reactor body 1 through the water inlet pipe 2 and react with anaerobic sludge in the reactor body 1, enabling the wastewater after reaction to rise in the reactor body 1 and enter the upper separation box 4 to be subjected to mud-water separation through the separation plate 6, enabling the upper water to enter the lower separation box 4 through the water guide pipe 5 to be further separated, and discharging the water from the water outlet pipe 3;
wherein the rising speed of the wastewater in the reactor body 1 is controlled to be 0.5-2 m/h, and the sludge load in the reactor body 1 is controlled to be 1-3 kg/(m)3·d)。
Specifically, the COD concentration of the wastewater entering the reactor body 1 is 10000-30000 mg/L, the rising speed is 0.5-2 m/h, if the flow speed of the wastewater exceeds 2m/h, the anaerobic sludge particles are crushed to reduce the wastewater treatment effect if the flow speed of the wastewater is too high, the flow speed of the wastewater is lower than 0.5m/h, if the flow speed of the wastewater is too low, the anaerobic sludge is gathered in the reactor body 1, the wastewater cannot form spiral rising to reduce the treatment effect, the flow speed of the wastewater in a nozzle is controlled to be 0.8-1.5 m/s, if the flow speed of the wastewater exceeds 1.5m/s, the anaerobic sludge particles are crushed to reduce the wastewater treatment effect if the flow speed of the wastewater is too high, the flow speed of the wastewater is lower than 0.8m/s, and the flow speed of the wastewater is too low,the anaerobic sludge can collect the wastewater in the reactor body 1 and can not form spiral rise, so that the treatment effect is reduced, and the load of the flocculent sludge is 1-3 kg/(m)3D), when the anaerobic sludge concentration is too high, the wastewater cannot form spiral rise, and when the anaerobic sludge concentration is too low, the wastewater treatment effect is reduced, when the height of the reactor body 1 is less than or equal to 15m, the speed of the granular sludge is 3-5 m/h, and the load of the granular sludge is 5-8 kg/(m/h)3D); when the height of the reactor body 1 is more than 15m, the speed of the granular sludge is 6-10 m/h, and the load of the granular sludge is 8-25 kg/(m)3·d)。
The above description is only a preferred embodiment of the present invention, and should not be taken as limiting the invention, and any modifications, equivalent replacements, improvements, etc. made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides an anaerobic bioreactor, includes reactor body (1), be equipped with inlet tube (2), outlet pipe (3) on reactor body (1), its characterized in that: still include a plurality of separator box (4), aqueduct (5), spacer plate (6), separator box (4) from top to bottom interval sets up at reactor body (1), spacer plate (6) are along controlling the slope of direction interval setting in separator box (4), the separator box (4) intercommunication, the other end of aqueduct (5) one end and below and separator box (4) of top just are located the part intercommunication of spacer plate (6) top, are equipped with inlet opening (41) on separator box (4) of the top, it is outer that reactor body (1) is worn out with separator box (4) top intercommunication, the other end of below to go out outlet pipe (3) one end.
2. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 1, wherein: the device is characterized by further comprising a mud guide pipe (7), wherein two ends of the mud guide pipe (7) are respectively communicated with the parts, located below the separating plates (6), of the two adjacent separating boxes (4).
3. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 2, wherein: the sludge treatment device is characterized by further comprising a circulating pipe (8) and a circulating pump (81), wherein one end of the circulating pipe (8) is communicated with the sludge guide pipe (7) at the bottom, the other end of the circulating pipe is communicated with the water inlet pipe (2), and the circulating pump (81) is arranged on the circulating pipe (8).
4. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 1, wherein: the device is characterized by further comprising a gas collecting pipe (11), wherein the gas collecting pipe (11) is communicated with the upper end of the reactor body (1), and the gas collecting pipe (11) is further communicated with a methane desulfurization system (12).
5. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 1, wherein: the inclination angle of the separation plate (6) is 40-45 degrees.
6. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 1, wherein: the reactor is characterized by further comprising a water distribution pipe (9), a plurality of branch pipes (91) and nozzles (92), wherein the water distribution pipe (9) is located at the lower end of the reactor body (1) and communicated with the water inlet pipe (2), the branch pipes (91) are communicated with the water distribution pipe (9) at intervals, and the nozzles (92) are arranged on the branch pipes (91) at intervals.
7. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 6, wherein: the nozzle (92) of one side of the branch pipe (91) close to the water inlet pipe (2) is arranged on the lower end face of the branch pipe (91), and the nozzle (92) of one side of the branch pipe (91) far away from the water inlet pipe (2) is arranged on the upper end face of the branch pipe (91).
8. The anaerobic bioreactor of claim 7, wherein: the included angle between the nozzle (92) and the axis of the branch pipe (91) is 40-45 degrees.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021011015.5U CN212334745U (en)||2020-06-04||2020-06-04||Anaerobic bioreactor|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202021011015.5U CN212334745U (en)||2020-06-04||2020-06-04||Anaerobic bioreactor|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212334745U true CN212334745U (en)||2021-01-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202021011015.5U Active CN212334745U (en)||2020-06-04||2020-06-04||Anaerobic bioreactor|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212334745U (en)|
- 2020-06-04 CN CN202021011015.5U patent/CN212334745U/en active Active
|CN202089869U (en)||High-efficient composite reaction device for anaerobic organism|
|CN102557359B (en)||Device for treating wastewater during production of pentaerythritol|
|CN103395874B (en)||Improved structure of deflection type internal circulation biomembrane reactor|
|CN103626323A (en)||Technology and special-purpose device for deep-treatment on pharmacy and papermaking waste water|
|CN110627196A (en)||Inclined tube precipitation device and high ammonia nitrogen organic sewage treatment system|
|CN212334745U (en)||Anaerobic bioreactor|
|CN206051804U (en)||Chemical wastewater treatment system|
|CN202358961U (en)||Anaerobic reactor|
|CN202046977U (en)||Anaerobic-aerobic integrated reactor|
|CN111762882A (en)||Anaerobic bioreactor and method for treating wastewater by using same|
|CN203613080U (en)||IC (internal circulation) anaerobic reactor capable of manufacturing granular sludge and automatically collecting sludge|
|CN105776525A (en)||Integrated two-phase anaerobic desulfurization reactor and wastewater treatment method thereof|
|CN201962117U (en)||Multiphase serial internal circulating anaerobic reactor|
|CN103408134B (en)||Anaerobic sludge bed reactor and method for treating organic waste water by using same|
|CN203486964U (en)||Anaerobic sludge red reactor|
|CN206580614U (en)||A kind of gas stripping circulation type Fenton reactor|
|CN203229430U (en)||Strong oxidation reaction and flocculation filter integrated machine|
|CN205953653U (en)||Anaerobic sludge bed and have this anaerobic sludge bed's effluent treatment plant|
|CN205398221U (en)||Double -phase anaerobism flue gas desulfurization reaction ware of integral type|
|CN102432098B (en)||PAFR-B (pulse anaerobic fluidized bed reactor) and organic waste water processing method|
|CN203355383U (en)||Coagulative precipitation tank|
|CN103241832B (en)||IC (Integrated Circuit) anaerobic reactor with grain sludge manufacturing and automatic sludge collection functions|
|CN202594916U (en)||Pentaerythritol producing wastewater treatment device|
|CN213037495U (en)||Integration AAO oxidation ditch vertical tank|
|CN208898668U (en)||A kind of advanced treatment apparatus of coking wastewater|