CN212330475U - Cooling liquid recovery device for machining - Google PatentsCooling liquid recovery device for machining Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212330475U CN212330475U CN202020805354.4U CN202020805354U CN212330475U CN 212330475 U CN212330475 U CN 212330475U CN 202020805354 U CN202020805354 U CN 202020805354U CN 212330475 U CN212330475 U CN 212330475U
- Prior art keywords
- barrel cover
- filter plate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 50
- 238000003754 machining Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 30
- 239000000110 cooling liquid Substances 0.000 title abstract description 16
- 239000002826 coolant Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 11
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 claims description 26
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000011148 porous material Substances 0.000 abstract 3
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 description 12
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 210000003660 Reticulum Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001429 stepping Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of machining, and discloses a cooling liquid recovery device for machining, which comprises a recovery barrel and a barrel cover arranged at the top of the recovery barrel, wherein a sealing plate is bolted in the barrel cover; the utility model provides a present coolant liquid recovery unit can appear blockking up when using and dismantle the filter plate difficulty and wash the big problem of the degree of difficulty when wasing the filter plate, adsorb metallic debris's mode through the magnetite, metallic debris can not appear again and block up the condition emergence of crossing the filtration pore, metallic debris can't block up and cross the filtration pore and just naturally just also no longer need stop the machine and dredge to crossing the filtration pore, the effectual work efficiency who improves machining, through the mode of dismantling the filter plate fast, make the staff can be more quick when wasing to whole device, no longer need the staff stretch into the hand and wash in the device, the tired sense of staff has not only been reduced, staff's cleaning efficiency has also been improved simultaneously.
The utility model relates to a machining technical field specifically is a coolant liquid recovery unit for machining.
The machining process refers to a process of changing the overall dimension or performance of a workpiece through a mechanical device, and according to the difference of machining modes, the machining process can be divided into cutting machining and pressure machining, in order to prevent metal deformation caused by high temperature in the machining process, a worker can use cooling liquid to integrally spray a machine tool to be machined, the cooling liquid sprayed for reducing the cost can be recovered by a recovery device and can separate metal scraps from the cooling liquid through a filter plate so as to be conveniently recycled, the conventional cooling liquid recovery device can often block a filter hole by the metal scraps in the process of recovering the cooling liquid, and after the filter hole is blocked, the worker can stop a machining machine to dredge the filter hole of the filter plate, so that the working efficiency of the machining process can be influenced, and the filter plate can be used for a long time, some unable impurity of clearing up can be remained on the surface of filter plate, in order to prevent that the velocity of flow of coolant liquid when getting into recovery unit from slowing down, the phenomenon of backward flow appears, and the filter plate is twisted by the screw and is dismantled very inconveniently in the bucket, just need the staff to wash whole recovery unit, and when wasing recovery unit, need the staff to stretch into the device with the hand in, not only wash the degree of difficulty big, long-time stretching into the device with the hand simultaneously washs, just can bring the tired sense of very big degree for the staff, so in order to solve above-mentioned problem, we provide a coolant liquid recovery unit for machining.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a coolant liquid recovery unit for machining possesses the advantage of preventing blockking up and convenient to detach filter plate, has solved present coolant liquid recovery unit and can appear blockking up when using and dismantle the filter plate difficulty and wash the big problem of the degree of difficulty when wasing the filter plate.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a cooling liquid recovery device for machining comprises a recovery barrel and a barrel cover arranged at the top of the recovery barrel, wherein a sealing plate is bolted inside the barrel cover, a connecting pipe is bolted at the top of an inner cavity of the barrel cover, the top of the barrel cover is symmetrically communicated with the recovery pipe, the bottom end of the recovery pipe is positioned inside the connecting pipe, a magnet is arranged inside the recovery barrel, the top of the magnet is bolted with a connecting plate through two connecting blocks, springs are symmetrically bolted between the top of the connecting plate and the top of the inner cavity of the barrel cover through spring fixing parts, the top of the connecting plate is bolted with a connecting rod, the top end of the connecting rod penetrates through the top of the barrel cover, a through hole matched with the connecting rod for use is formed in the top of the barrel cover, a filter plate is arranged inside the recovery barrel filter plate, a filter screen is arranged at the bottom of the filter plate, and bolt, the top bolt of bolt piece has the bolt and connects the pole, and the top of bolt connects the pole and the filter plate bolt, the inside symmetry of recycling bin has seted up the spout, both sides of filter plate and one side that the bolt piece is far away from the filter screen all the bolt have with spout sliding connection's slider.
Preferably, a hollow box is arranged at the top of the barrel cover, the bottom of the hollow box is communicated with the recovery pipe, and the top of the hollow box is communicated with a funnel.
Preferably, the surface of the connecting pipe is symmetrically bolted with fixing blocks, the bottom of each fixing block is bolted with a clamping rod, the top of each filter plate is symmetrically bolted with clamping blocks, and clamping grooves clamped with the clamping rods are formed in the clamping blocks.
Preferably, the bottom of the recycling bin is provided with a placing plate, the top of the placing plate is provided with a placing groove matched with the recycling bin for use, and the top of the placing plate is symmetrically bolted with universal wheels.
Preferably, the surface of the recycling bin is communicated with a liquid outlet pipe, and a control valve is arranged on the surface of the liquid outlet pipe.
Preferably, the top end of the connecting rod is bolted with a pedal.
Preferably, the front surface of the recycling bin is provided with an observation window.
Preferably, the bottom of the filter plate is bolted with a flow guide pipe.
Preferably, the surface of the barrel cover is symmetrically bolted with a handle.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows:
the utility model solves the problem that the cooling liquid recovery device can be blocked when in use at present through the arrangement of the magnet, the connecting plate, the spring, the connecting rod and the filter plate, the device can not block the filter hole by the metal debris in a way that the magnet adsorbs the metal debris, and the filter hole can not be blocked by the metal debris, so that the machine does not need to be stopped to dredge the filter hole naturally, thereby effectively improving the working efficiency of machining;
the utility model discloses lead to filter plate, filter screen, bolt and connect the pole, spout, slider and bolt setting of piece, solved present coolant liquid recovery unit and wash the big problem of the degree of difficulty when wasing the filter plate, the device is through the mode of dismantling the filter plate fast for the staff can be more quick when wasing wash whole device, no longer need the staff stretch into the hand and wash in the device, not only reduced staff's tired sense, also improved staff's cleaning efficiency simultaneously.
FIG. 1 is a front view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a sectional view of the recycling bin and the bin cover of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the structure of the present invention at the enlarged part A in FIG. 2;
fig. 4 is a top view of the hollow box of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a recycling bin; 2. a barrel cover; 3. a sealing plate; 4. a connecting pipe; 5. a recovery pipe; 6. a magnet; 7. a connecting plate; 8. a spring; 9. a connecting rod; 10. filtering the plate; 11. filtering with a screen; 12. a clamping block; 13. A bolt-connecting rod; 14. a chute; 15. a slider; 16. a hollow box; 17. a funnel; 18. a fixed block; 19. A clamping rod; 20. a bolting block; 21. a flow guide pipe; 22. placing the plate; 23. a placement groove; 24. a universal wheel; 25. a pedal; 26. an observation window; 27. a liquid outlet pipe; 28. a control valve; 29. a handle.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, a coolant recovery device for machining comprises a recovery barrel 1 and a barrel cover 2 placed on the top of the recovery barrel 1, a sealing plate 3 is bolted inside the barrel cover 2, a connecting pipe 4 is bolted on the top of an inner cavity of the barrel cover 2, recovery pipes 5 are symmetrically communicated with the top of the barrel cover 2, the bottom end of each recovery pipe 5 is located inside the connecting pipe 4, a magnet 6 is arranged inside the recovery barrel 1, the top of the magnet 6 is bolted with a connecting plate 7 through two connecting blocks, springs 8 are symmetrically bolted between the top of the connecting plate 7 and the top of the inner cavity of the barrel cover 2 through spring fixing pieces, a connecting rod 9 is bolted on the top of the connecting plate 7, the top end of the connecting rod 9 penetrates through the top of the barrel cover 2, a through hole matched with the connecting rod 9 is formed in the top of the barrel cover 2, a filter plate 10 is arranged inside the recovery barrel 1, the surface of the filter screen 11 is symmetrically bolted with a bolting block 20, the top of the bolting block 20 is bolted with a bolting rod 13, the top end of the bolting rod 13 is bolted with the filter screen 10, the interior of the recycling bin 1 is symmetrically provided with chutes 14, two sides of the filter screen 10 and one side of the bolting block 20 far away from the filter screen 11 are both bolted with sliders 15 which are in sliding connection with the chutes 14, the problems that the filter screen is difficult to disassemble and clean when the filter screen is cleaned are solved by the arrangement of the magnet 6, the connecting plate 7, the spring 8, the connecting rod 9, the filter screen 10, the filter screen 11, the bolting rod 13, the chutes 14, the sliders 15 and the bolting block 20, the problem that the filter screen is difficult to disassemble and clean when the filter screen is cleaned is solved, the situation that the filter screen is blocked by the metal chips due to the mode that the magnet adsorbs the metal chips is avoided, the situation that the metal chips cannot block the filter holes is naturally stopped to, the effectual work efficiency that has improved machining through the mode of dismantling the filter plate fast for the staff can be more quick when wasing wash whole device, no longer need the staff stretch into the device with the hand and wash, not only reduced staff's tired sense, also improved staff's cleaning efficiency simultaneously.
Further, the top of the barrel cover 2 is provided with a hollow box 16, the bottom of the hollow box 16 is communicated with the recovery pipes 5, the top of the hollow box 16 is communicated with a funnel 17, and the recovered cooling liquid is divided through the arrangement of the hollow box 16 and the funnel 17, so that the cooling liquid can flow into the recovery barrel 1 through the two recovery pipes 5.
Further, the fixed block 18 is symmetrically bolted on the surface of the connecting pipe 4, the clamping rod 19 is bolted on the bottom of the fixed block 18, the clamping block 12 is symmetrically bolted on the top of the filter plate 10, the clamping groove clamped with the clamping rod 19 is formed in the clamping block 12, the barrel cover 2 is limited by the arrangement of the clamping block 12, the fixed block 18 and the clamping rod 19, and the barrel cover 2 is more stable when placed on the recycling barrel 1, and the filter plate is convenient for a user to take the filter plate 10 through the arrangement of the clamping block 12.
Further, the bottom of recycling bin 1 is equipped with places board 22, places the top of board 22 and offers the standing groove 23 with recycling bin 1 cooperation use, places the top symmetry of board 22 and has bolted universal wheel 24, through the setting of placing board 22, standing groove 23 and universal wheel 24, has strengthened the flexibility of recycling bin 1, also makes the user more time-saving when removing recycling bin 1 simultaneously.
Further, the surface of recycling bin 1 communicates has drain pipe 27, and the surface mounting of drain pipe 27 has control valve 28, through the setting of honeycomb duct 21, through the setting of drain pipe 27 and control valve 28, has made things convenient for the secondary use of user to cooling liquid in recycling bin 1.
Furthermore, the top end of the connecting rod 9 is bolted with a pedal 25, and the pedal 25 is arranged to facilitate the pressing of the connecting rod 9 by a user.
Furthermore, the front of the recycling bin 1 is provided with an observation window 26, and a user can directly observe the collection condition of the cooling liquid in the recycling bin 1 through the arrangement of the observation window 26.
Furthermore, a flow guide pipe 21 is bolted to the bottom of the filter plate 10, and the flow guide pipe 21 guides the coolant filtered by the filter plate 10, so that the coolant can directly flow into the filter screen 11.
Furthermore, handles 29 are symmetrically bolted on the surface of the barrel cover 2, and the barrel cover 2 is convenient for a user to mount and dismount through the arrangement of the handles 29.
The working principle is as follows: in the process of recycling the cooling liquid, if too much metal debris exists, the flow rate of the cooling liquid is affected, a foot can be used to directly step on the pedal 25, the connecting rod 9 is driven to move downwards when the pedal 25 is stressed, the connecting rod 9 drives the connecting plate 7 to move downwards when the connecting rod 9 moves downwards, the spring 8 is driven to extend when the connecting plate 7 moves downwards, the magnet 6 is driven to move downwards by the connecting plate 7 through the cooperation between the two connecting blocks, the magnet 6 directly contacts with the filter plate 10 after moving downwards, the metal debris on the surface of the filter plate 10 is directly adsorbed by the magnet 6, then the foot for stepping on the pedal 25 is released, the extending spring 8 drives each connected structure to reset, and the metal debris contacted by the magnet 6 can be separated from the filter plate 10 along with the magnet 6;
when the filter plate 10 and the filter screen 11 need to be cleaned, the handle 29 can be lifted upwards, then the handle 29 can drive the barrel cover 2 to move upwards, when the barrel cover 2 moves upwards, the connecting pipe 4 can be driven to move upwards, when the connecting pipe 4 moves upwards, the fixing block 18 can be driven to move upwards, when the fixing block 18 moves upwards, the clamping rod 19 can be driven to be separated from the corresponding clamping groove, then the whole barrel cover 2 is separated from the recovery barrel 1, then the clamping block 12 is held by a hand to move the clamping block 12 upwards, when the clamping block 12 moves upwards, the filter plate 10 driven by the matching between the sliding groove 14 and one sliding block 15 can move upwards, when the filter plate 10 moves upwards, the guide pipe 21 can be driven to move upwards, meanwhile, the filter plate 10 can also drive the bolting rod 13 to move upwards, when the bolting rod 13 moves upwards, the filter screen 11 can be driven upwards by the matching between the other sliding block 15.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus. Without further limitation, an element defined by the phrase "comprising an … …" does not exclude the presence of other identical elements in a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises the element.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a coolant liquid recovery unit for machining, includes recycling bin (1) and places bung (2) at recycling bin (1) top, its characterized in that: the inner part of the barrel cover (2) is bolted with a sealing plate (3), the top part of the inner cavity of the barrel cover (2) is bolted with a connecting pipe (4), the top part of the barrel cover (2) is symmetrically communicated with a recovery pipe (5), the bottom end of the recovery pipe (5) is positioned inside the connecting pipe (4), a magnet (6) is arranged inside the recovery barrel (1), the top part of the magnet (6) is bolted with a connecting plate (7) through two connecting blocks, springs (8) are symmetrically bolted between the top part of the connecting plate (7) and the top part of the inner cavity of the barrel cover (2) through spring fixing parts, the top part of the connecting plate (7) is bolted with a connecting rod (9), the top end of the connecting rod (9) penetrates through the top part of the barrel cover (2), the top part of the barrel cover (2) is provided with a through hole matched with the connecting rod (9) for use, the inside, the bottom of filter plate (10) is equipped with filter screen (11), the surperficial symmetry bolt of filter screen (11) has bolt piece (20), the top bolt of bolt piece (20) has bolt pole (13), and the top and filter plate (10) bolt of bolt pole (13), spout (14) have been seted up to the inside symmetry of recycling bin (1), the both sides of filter plate (10) and one side of bolt piece (20) keeping away from filter screen (11) all the bolt have with spout (14) sliding connection's slider (15).
2. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the top of the barrel cover (2) is provided with a hollow box (16), the bottom of the hollow box (16) is communicated with the recovery pipe (5), and the top of the hollow box (16) is communicated with a funnel (17).
3. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the surface of the connecting pipe (4) is symmetrically bolted with fixing blocks (18), the bottom of each fixing block (18) is bolted with a clamping rod (19), the top of each filter plate (10) is symmetrically bolted with clamping blocks (12), and clamping grooves clamped with the clamping rods (19) are formed in the clamping blocks (12).
4. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the recycling bin is characterized in that a placing plate (22) is arranged at the bottom of the recycling bin (1), a placing groove (23) matched with the recycling bin (1) for use is formed in the top of the placing plate (22), and universal wheels (24) are symmetrically bolted to the top of the placing plate (22).
5. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the surface of recycling bin (1) intercommunication has drain pipe (27), the surface mounting of drain pipe (27) has control valve (28).
6. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the top end of the connecting rod (9) is bolted with a pedal (25).
7. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the front of the recycling bin (1) is provided with an observation window (26).
8. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: and the bottom of the filter plate (10) is bolted with a guide pipe (21).
9. The machining coolant recovery device according to claim 1, wherein: the surface of the barrel cover (2) is symmetrically bolted with a handle (29).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020805354.4U CN212330475U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Cooling liquid recovery device for machining|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020805354.4U CN212330475U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Cooling liquid recovery device for machining|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212330475U true CN212330475U (en)||2021-01-12|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020805354.4U Active CN212330475U (en)||2020-05-15||2020-05-15||Cooling liquid recovery device for machining|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212330475U (en)|
- 2020-05-15 CN CN202020805354.4U patent/CN212330475U/en active Active
|CN212330475U (en)||Cooling liquid recovery device for machining|
|CN109622551A (en)||A kind of burring machine waste material automatic cleaning apparatus|
|CN210306099U (en)||Press-riveting screw surface threading device convenient to fix|
|CN211989933U (en)||Horizontal lathe washes mechanism|
|CN110281073A (en)||A kind of cleaner for hardware lathe for machining|
|CN216629838U (en)||Inside impurity filtration equipment of waste mineral oil|
|CN214419556U (en)||Be used for quick cooling device of plastic uptake machine|
|CN205380316U (en)||Fixture for deburring|
|CN211489822U (en)||Carbide spiral milling cutter coping lathe|
|CN216503829U (en)||Spraying device for machining of numerical control machine tool|
|CN212702559U (en)||Oil injection rust prevention device for mechanical parts|
|CN212265303U (en)||Environment-friendly mechanical equipment dust collector|
|CN212885217U (en)||Drilling equipment is used in mechanical equipment production|
|CN215195736U (en)||Inside filter equipment who realizes solid-liquid separation of chip cleaner|
|CN212887065U (en)||Novel sweeps is collected for cylindrical grinder device|
|CN215692881U (en)||Environmental protection dust remover of building engineering construction|
|CN214075453U (en)||Forward pressurizing flushing water collecting and recycling assembly|
|CN215199256U (en)||Dedicated chip removal structure of stamping die|
|CN215547127U (en)||Clear bits device that digit control machine tool was used|
|CN213610155U (en)||Environment-friendly vacuum pump filter equipment|
|CN213136022U (en)||Processing machine tool with cleaning device|
|CN214597455U (en)||Environment-friendly industrial aluminum profile hydraulic equipment|
|CN216799045U (en)||Cutting fluid recycling and filtering device|
|CN214817280U (en)||Aluminum product burring device|
|CN213527979U (en)||Dust collector for highway construction|