CN212293081U - Pretreatment tank for urban sewage - Google PatentsPretreatment tank for urban sewage Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212293081U CN212293081U CN202020094978.XU CN202020094978U CN212293081U CN 212293081 U CN212293081 U CN 212293081U CN 202020094978 U CN202020094978 U CN 202020094978U CN 212293081 U CN212293081 U CN 212293081U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000010865 sewage Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 39
- 238000005273 aeration Methods 0.000 claims description 31
- 238000005276 aerator Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 229910001220 stainless steel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000010935 stainless steel Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000012528 membrane Substances 0.000 claims 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000011901 water Substances 0.000 description 14
- 239000010813 municipal solid wastes Substances 0.000 description 13
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 9
- 239000007787 solids Substances 0.000 description 6
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000002244 precipitates Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000576 supplementary Effects 0.000 description 3
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 2
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 description 2
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007858 starting materials Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000000188 Diaphragm Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003800 Pharynx Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000003795 chemical substances by application Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000015271 coagulation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005345 coagulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003311 flocculating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000008394 flocculating agents Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001376 precipitating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000001556 precipitation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000007790 scraping Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004062 sedimentation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000032258 transport Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a municipal sewage pretreatment pool, which comprises a pool body, the pool body is a cuboid pool body, a square water tank is arranged at the midpoint position of one side of the pool body towards the direction of a water inlet pipe, a fixed block which is provided with a bearing is connected below the water inlet pipe through a screw, a driven wheel is welded in the bearing below the water inlet pipe through an interference fit fixed shaft and on the shaft, a step which is made of concrete is arranged at the non-grooved section above the edge of the pool body, the top of the step is a plane, the bottom of the step inclines towards the pool body, a motor is fixed on the step at one side of the pool body through the screw connection, the shaft of the motor is fixedly connected with a driving wheel through a key groove and a pin, a chain type mesh belt is sleeved on the driving wheel and the driven wheel, the whole structure is simple, the effect of removing sundries is good, the sewage is disinfected by an ozone generator after being filtered.
The utility model relates to a sewage treatment pond specifically is an urban sewage preliminary treatment pond.
The sewage pretreatment is a pretreatment facility which is set according to the requirements of subsequent treatment processes on water quality before sewage enters the traditional sedimentation, biological treatment and the like, and is the throat of a sewage treatment plant. The sewage pretreatment technology mainly comprises a coagulation method, a precipitation method and the like. The main purpose of sewage pretreatment is to block slag and settle sand, and in sewage treatment plants, pretreatment is mainly performed by using a pretreatment tank. The specific method comprises the steps of adding agents such as flocculating agents into the pretreatment tank, standing the sewage, naturally precipitating and flocculating impurities, and then carrying out primary disinfection.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide an urban sewage preliminary treatment pond to solve the problem that proposes in the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a municipal sewage pretreatment pool comprises a pool body, wherein the pool body is a cuboid pool body, a square water tank is arranged at the midpoint position of one side of the pool body towards the direction of a water inlet pipe, a fixed block provided with a bearing is connected below the water inlet pipe through a screw, a driven wheel is welded in the bearing below the water inlet pipe through an interference fit fixed shaft and on the shaft, a step made of concrete is arranged at the section which is not grooved above the edge of the pool body, the top of the step is a plane, the bottom of the step inclines towards the pool body, a motor is fixedly connected on the step at one side of the pool body through a screw, the shaft of the motor is fixedly connected with a driving wheel through a key groove and a pin, a chain type mesh belt is sleeved on the driving wheel and the driven wheel, the chain type mesh belt is a latticed belt, the chain type mesh belt is made of stainless steel, the sewage carrying a small amount of garbage is discharged from the water inlet pipe, and the garbage and other blocky objects fall onto the chain type mesh belt and are transported into the garbage basket by the chain type mesh belt.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the step is fixed with the slide rail through the screw connection to cell body one side top edge, the slide rail is embedded to have the pulley, the pulley passes through bearing and leg joint has the scum board, the scum board is rectangular shape board and long limit one side is inward arc, on one side at the cell body edge on the scum board minor face, the another side of scum board minor face is equipped with the filter screen, the filter screen is fixed in on the both sides of cell body through the screw connection and separates the cell body, when sewage got into the cell body from the basin, the suspended solid come-up in the sewage, collect the processing with the suspended solid of scum board in with the sewage through artifical supplementary, precipitate in the sewage sinks, pile up a certain amount of back and discharge artifical clearance with water.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the aeration device is characterized in that an ozone generator is fixedly connected to the outer wall of the other side of the pool body through a screw, the air outlet of the ozone generator is connected to the air inlet of the fan through a pipeline, the air outlet of the fan is connected to the inlet end of the one-way valve through a pipeline, the outlet end of the one-way valve is connected to the aerator through a pipeline, the aerator comprises an aeration hose and an aeration membrane, the aeration membrane is fixedly connected to a straight channel of the aeration hose through threads, the aeration hose is thin-walled and the straight channel reduces aeration resistance loss, the aeration hose is linear aeration, so that air distribution is more uniform, the ozone generator generates ozone, the ozone is pressurized and conveyed to the aeration hose through.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: overall structure is simple, clears away the effectual of debris, through be equipped with chain conveyor and motor at the delivery port, directly transports cubic debris to the rubbish basket in, has reduced the artifical number of times of frequently clearing up the bottom of the pool, and sewage is disinfected through ozone generator after filtering.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of an urban sewage pretreatment tank.
FIG. 2 is a schematic diagram of a top view of a municipal sewage pretreatment tank.
FIG. 3 is a schematic diagram of the structure of an aerator in an urban sewage pretreatment tank.
As shown in the figure: 1. a water inlet pipe; 2. a driven wheel; 3. a motor; 4. a driving wheel; 5. a chain type mesh belt; 6. a trash basket; 7. a slide rail; 8. a pulley; 9. a slag scraping plate; 10. a filter screen; 11. a tank body; 12. an aerator; 13. a one-way valve; 14. a fan; 15. an ozone generator; 16. a pipeline; 17. an aeration hose; 18. an aeration membrane; 19. and (4) a step.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1 to 3, in an embodiment of the present invention, an urban sewage pretreatment tank includes a tank body 11, the tank body 11 is a rectangular tank body 11, a square water tank is opened toward a direction of a water inlet pipe 1 at a midpoint position of one side of the tank body 11, a fixing block provided with a bearing is connected below the water inlet pipe 1 by a screw, a driven wheel 2 is welded in the bearing below the water inlet pipe 1 by an interference fit fixing shaft and a shaft, a step 19 made of concrete is provided at a non-grooved section above an edge of the tank body 11, a top of the step 19 is a plane and a bottom thereof is inclined toward the tank body 11, a motor 3 is fixed on the step 19 at one side of the tank body 11 by a screw connection, a shaft of the motor 3 is fixedly connected with a driving wheel 4 by a key slot and a pin, a chain type mesh belt 5 is sleeved on the driving wheel 4 and the, 3 accessible drive wheel 4 of starter motor and from driving wheel 2 make chain formula guipure 5 cyclic transmission, and rubbish basket 6 has been placed to the step 19 of cell body 11 below the top of chain formula guipure 5, and the sewage that carries a small amount of rubbish goes out from inlet tube 1, and cubic such as rubbish falls to and is transported to rubbish basket 6 by chain formula guipure 5 on chain formula guipure 5.
Step 19 is fixed with slide rail 7 through screwed connection to 11 one sides top edges of cell body, slide rail 7 is embedded to have pulley 8, pulley 8 has scum board 9 through bearing and leg joint, scum board 9 is rectangular shaped board and long limit one side is inward arc, 9 minor faces of scum board are on one side at 11 edges of cell body, the another side of scum board 9 minor faces is equipped with filter screen 10, filter screen 10 is fixed in on the both sides of cell body 11 through screwed connection and separates cell body 11, when sewage gets into cell body 11 from the basin, the suspended solid come-up in the sewage, collect the processing with the suspended solid of scum board 9 in with the sewage through artifical supplementary, the precipitate in the sewage sinks, pile up a certain amount of back and discharge artifical clearance with water.
An ozone generator 15 is fixedly connected to the outer wall of the other side of the tank body 11 through screws, an air outlet of the ozone generator 15 is connected to an air inlet of a fan 14 through a pipeline 16, an air outlet of the fan 14 is connected to an inlet end of a one-way valve 13 through the pipeline 16, an outlet end of the one-way valve 13 is connected to an aerator 12 through the pipeline 16, the aerator 12 comprises an aeration hose 17 and an aeration membrane 18, the aeration membrane 18 is fixedly connected to a straight channel of the aeration hose 17 through threads, aeration resistance loss is reduced by the thin wall and the straight channel of the aeration hose 17, the aeration hose 17 is linear aeration, air distribution is more uniform, ozone generated by the ozone generator 15 is pressurized by the fan 14 and is conveyed to the aeration hose 17 to be discharged through the aeration membrane 18.
The diameter of the inner wall of each aeration hose 17 is 62.5mm during aeration, the number of air holes is 3600/m, the compressive strength is 2kg/cm, and the aeration quantity is 0-15 m/h.m.
The model of motor 3 adopts 57BYGH56-401A and supporting power and circuit thereof in this scheme, and the power supply interface of motor passes through the switch and connects power supply system, realizes the rotation control of motor, involves that circuit and electronic components and module are prior art, and the technical staff in the field can realize completely, need not beyond a limit the suggestion, the utility model discloses the content of protection does not relate to the improvement to software and method yet.
The model of ozone generator 15 adopts 3S-YB and supporting power and circuit in this scheme, and ozone generator' S power supply interface passes through the switch and connects power supply system, realizes the production of ozone, involves that circuit and electronic components and module are prior art, and the technical staff in the field can realize completely, need not beyond a limit for extra, the utility model discloses the content of protection does not relate to the improvement to software and method yet.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is: starter motor 3 makes chain formula guipure 5 cyclic transmission through action wheel 4 and follow driving wheel 2, rubbish basket 6 has been placed to step 19 of cell body 11 position in the top below of chain formula guipure 5, the sewage that carries a small amount of rubbish goes out from inlet tube 1, blocky thing such as rubbish falls to and is transported to rubbish basket 6 by chain formula guipure 5 on the chain formula guipure 5, sewage in the inlet tube 1 gets into cell body 11 from the basin, the suspended solid come-up in the sewage, scrape the suspended solid collection processing of slag plate 9 in with sewage through artifical supplementary, the precipitate in the sewage sinks, pile up a certain amount of back and discharge artifical clearance with water, ozone generator 15 produces ozone and pressurizes through fan 14 and defeated to aeration hose 17 in through aeration diaphragm 18 discharges, make sewage through preliminary disinfection processing.
In the description of the present invention, it is to be noted that, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the terms "mounted," "connected," and "connected" are to be construed broadly, and may be, for example, fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood by those of ordinary skill in the art through specific situations.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides an urban sewage pretreatment tank, including cell body (11), a serial communication port, cell body (11) is cuboid cell body (11), the mid point position in one side of cell body (11) opens square trough to inlet tube (1) direction, the below that is located inlet tube (1) is equipped with the fixed block of bearing through the screw connection, it has from driving wheel (2) to weld through interference fit fixed axle and epaxial in the bearing of inlet tube (1) below, the section of not slotting above cell body (11) edge has step (19) that the concrete was made, step (19) top is the plane and the bottom inclines to cell body (11), be fixed with motor (3) through the screw connection on step (19) of cell body (11) one side, the axle of motor (3) passes through keyway and pin fixed connection action wheel (4), the cover has chain formula guipure (5) on action wheel (4) and follow driving wheel (2), the chain type mesh belt (5) is a latticed belt, and the chain type mesh belt (5) is made of stainless steel materials.
2. The municipal sewage pretreatment tank according to claim 1, wherein the step (19) is fixed with a slide rail (7) by means of screw connection to the upper edge of one side of the tank body (11), the slide rail (7) is embedded with a pulley (8), the pulley (8) is welded with a scraper (9) by means of a bearing and a bracket, the scraper (9) is a rectangular plate, the long side of the scraper is inward arc, one side of the short side of the scraper (9) is at the edge of the tank body (11), the other side of the short side of the scraper (9) is provided with a filter screen (10), and the filter screen (10) is fixed on the two sides of the tank body (11) by means of screw connection and separates the tank body (11).
3. The municipal sewage pretreatment tank according to claim 1, wherein the other side of the tank body (11) is fixedly connected with an ozone generator (15) through a screw, the air outlet of the ozone generator (15) is connected with the air inlet of a fan (14) through a pipeline (16), the air outlet of the fan (14) is connected with the inlet end of a check valve (13) through a pipeline (16), the outlet end of the check valve (13) is connected with the aerator (12) through a pipeline (16), the aerator (12) comprises an aeration hose (17) and an aeration membrane (18), and the aeration membrane (18) is fixed on the straight channel of the aeration hose (17) through a threaded connection.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020094978.XU CN212293081U (en)||2020-01-16||2020-01-16||Pretreatment tank for urban sewage|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020094978.XU CN212293081U (en)||2020-01-16||2020-01-16||Pretreatment tank for urban sewage|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212293081U true CN212293081U (en)||2021-01-05|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020094978.XU Active CN212293081U (en)||2020-01-16||2020-01-16||Pretreatment tank for urban sewage|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212293081U (en)|
- 2020-01-16 CN CN202020094978.XU patent/CN212293081U/en active Active
|KR101346525B1 (en)||Device to cohere and to dispose of wastes water|
|CN208120871U (en)||A kind of sewage disposal device|
|CN208649077U (en)||A kind of cultivating wastewater purification device|
|CN208212626U (en)||A kind of anticlogging sewage-treatment plant|
|CN212293081U (en)||Pretreatment tank for urban sewage|
|CN209721870U (en)||A kind of sanitary sewage multistage filtering processing unit|
|CN209940570U (en)||Solid-liquid settling separation device for sewage treatment|
|CN208964727U (en)||A kind of microkinetic sewage integrated treatment equipment|
|CN213569993U (en)||Multifunctional wastewater treatment device|
|WO2018032809A1 (en)||River/lake/stream polluted sediment treated mud pipeline concentrator|
|CN210193612U (en)||Integrated sewage treatment garbage collection device|
|CN208856954U (en)||A kind for the treatment of tank dross removing device|
|CN208617632U (en)||A kind of processing percolate from garbage filling field system|
|CN211770738U (en)||A sewage filter equipment for building drainage purifies|
|CN209872690U (en)||Leachate treatment process device for garbage transfer station|
|CN212050846U (en)||Landfill leachate treatment device|
|CN209412028U (en)||A kind of sewage disposal device|
|CN213171943U (en)||Purifier for industrial sewage treatment|
|CN207738585U (en)||A kind of blended process sewage device|
|CN213570072U (en)||Sludge treatment device with filtering structure for improving river soil|
|CN212982731U (en)||Asphalt production sewage treatment system|
|CN208234636U (en)||A kind of high density polyethylene pipeline production line cooling water purification apparatus|
|CN210065401U (en)||Be applicable to municipal sewage treatment device|
|CN209161685U (en)||A kind of efficient Multistage wastewater purifying processing device|
|CN212712997U (en)||Building environmental protection formula sewage cycle processing apparatus|