CN212279987U - Novel mask - Google PatentsNovel mask Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN212279987U CN212279987U CN202020336992.6U CN202020336992U CN212279987U CN 212279987 U CN212279987 U CN 212279987U CN 202020336992 U CN202020336992 U CN 202020336992U CN 212279987 U CN212279987 U CN 212279987U
- Prior art keywords
- mask body
- Prior art date
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 99
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 19
- 239000004809 Teflon Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 229920001343 polytetrafluoroethylene Polymers 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 239000004750 melt-blown nonwoven Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 230000000844 anti-bacterial Effects 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000000835 fiber Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 235000017166 Bambusa arundinacea Nutrition 0.000 claims description 5
- 235000017491 Bambusa tulda Nutrition 0.000 claims description 5
- 235000015334 Phyllostachys viridis Nutrition 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000011425 bamboo Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000003610 charcoal Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 229920004933 Terylene® Polymers 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000002781 deodorant agent Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000003365 glass fiber Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229920000728 polyester Polymers 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000005020 polyethylene terephthalate Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 229920002334 Spandex Polymers 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000004759 spandex Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 240000003917 Bambusa tulda Species 0.000 claims 1
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000003344 environmental pollutant Substances 0.000 abstract description 10
- 231100000719 pollutant Toxicity 0.000 abstract description 10
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 abstract description 7
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- -1 filth Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 abstract description 3
- 229910052731 fluorine Inorganic materials 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000011737 fluorine Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000010410 layer Substances 0.000 description 14
- 210000001331 Nose Anatomy 0.000 description 7
- 241001330002 Bambuseae Species 0.000 description 4
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000009941 weaving Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010040007 Sense of oppression Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 239000011248 coating agent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000576 coating method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003086 colorant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002365 multiple layer Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002360 preparation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a novel mask relates to sanitary wares technical field, has solved the outer easy pollutant of adhering to of the gauze mask that exists among the prior art, has worn the moisture of back inlayer and the difficult technical problem who gets rid of and the gauze mask multilayer causes the fat of wearing. The device comprises a mask body and fixing parts arranged on two sides of the mask body, wherein a wrapping edge is vertically arranged in the middle of the mask body, and the mask body is formed by sequentially laminating sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric, melt-blown non-woven fabric, hard mesh fabric and Teflon waterproof fabric from inside to outside. The utility model is used for people wear in the environment of haze weather, many smoke and dust or probably have harmful gas, smell, droplet, and the gauze mask can be avoided attaching to pollutants such as water, filth, oil or dust to outside special fluorine dragon waterproof fabric, and the mouth gas on the gauze mask can be got rid of to the quick-drying surface fabric of sweat-absorbing of inlayer, and melt-blown non-woven fabrics reaches the N95 rank and realizes the high filtration to the air with this, still reduces the number of piles of the gauze mask body when guaranteeing the filter effect.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the sanitary wares technique and specifically relates to a novel gauze mask is related to.
The mask is a sanitary article, generally refers to a device which is worn at the mouth and nose part and used for filtering air entering the mouth and nose so as to prevent harmful gas, smell and spray from entering and exiting the mouth and nose of a wearer, and is made of cloth or paper and the like. Most of the existing masks in the market are N95 type masks, surgical medical masks, cloth masks and the like, the reusable N95 type masks and the like which can effectively prevent air filtration are adopted in the masks, water, dirt, oil, dust and the like are easily attached to the outer fabric of the masks when the masks are used for multiple times, and meanwhile, most of the masks are 5-7 layers of fabric, so that the thickness of the masks is increased, and people feel uncomfortable; because the innermost layer of the reusable mask is easily attached to the inner layer of the mask by the breath breathed out by people, the moisture and the peculiar smell of the inner layer are difficult to remove insanitation when people wear the mask next time and psychological discomfort is caused, a novel mask needs to be designed to solve the problems that pollutants are easily attached to the outer layer of the mask, the moisture and the peculiar smell of the inner layer are difficult to remove after the mask is worn, and the multilayer mask is overstaffed when people wear the mask.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a novel gauze mask has solved the outer easy pollutant of adhering to of gauze mask that exists among the prior art, wears the difficult technical problem of overstaffed that causes wearing of back inlayer humidity and peculiar smell and gauze mask multilayer. The utility model provides a plurality of technical effects that preferred technical scheme among a great deal of technical scheme can produce see the explanation below in detail.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a novel mask, be in including the mask body and setting the fixed part of mask body both sides, the vertical borduring that is provided with in mask body middle part, the mask body from interior to exterior is laminated by quick-drying surface fabric of sweat-absorbing, melt-blown non-woven fabrics, hard mesh surface fabric and the waterproof surface fabric of special fluorine dragon in proper order and is formed.
Preferably, the fixing part is an elastic cloth, and the elastic cloth is provided with a slit or a strip hole from the direction close to the mask body to the direction far away from the mask body.
Preferably, the elastic cloth is fixedly connected with one side of the mask body, the width of one end, close to the mask body, of the elastic cloth is larger than the width of one end, far away from the mask body, of the elastic cloth, and the slit or the strip holes are arc-shaped.
Preferably, the teflon waterproof fabric is made of a glass fiber cloth base material or a polyester fabric through teflon treatment.
Preferably, the sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric is an antibacterial deodorant moisture-absorbing quick-drying knitted fabric, and is woven by terylene and bamboo charcoal fibers.
Preferably, the mask body is symmetrical by taking the edge covering as a symmetry axis, and the edge covering is in an arc shape on the mask body at one side.
Preferably, the edge positions of the mask body are all set to be arc-shaped edges.
Preferably, the edges of the mask body are flat-seamed by elastic flat-seam thread.
Preferably, the elastic cloth is made of spandex fabric or chinlon fabric.
Preferably, the fixing part is a headband or an ear band.
The technical proposal provided by the utility model comprises a mask body and fixing parts arranged at the two sides of the mask body, wherein the middle part of the mask body is vertically provided with a covered edge, the arrangement of the covered edge can lead the two sides of the mask to naturally draw close, therefore, the mask body can be attached to the face when in use, the mask body is formed by laminating sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric, melt-blown non-woven fabric, hard mesh fabric and Teflon waterproof fabric from inside to outside in sequence, the external Teflon waterproof fabric can prevent the mask from attaching water, dirt, oil, dust and other pollutants to effectively avoid the attachment of external pollutants, the sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric on the inner layer can remove the breath on the mask, the melt-blown non-woven fabric reaches the N95 level to realize the high-efficiency filtration of air, and the hard mesh fabric plays a role in supporting the mask body, the number of layers of the mask body is reduced while the filtering effect is guaranteed, so that the thickness of the mask is reduced to a certain extent.
The utility model discloses preferred technical scheme can also produce following technological effect at least: the fixing part is elastic cloth, and the elastic cloth is provided with a slit or a strip hole in the direction from the position close to the mask body to the position far away from the mask body, so that the ear belt can be used, and meanwhile, the connecting area of the elastic cloth and the mask body is increased, so that the side edge of the mask body is more tightly attached to the face of a person;
the width of the elastic cloth at one end close to the mask body is larger than that at one end far away from the mask body, the width close to the mask body is larger and integrally connected with the side edge of the mask body, and the side edge of the mask body is more secure by the attachment of the whole elastic cloth and the face when the mask is worn;
the Teflon waterproof fabric is made of a glass fiber cloth base material or a polyester fabric through Teflon treatment, and the formed Teflon breathable cloth is suitable for mask fabrics;
the sweat-absorbing and quick-drying fabric is formed by weaving terylene and bamboo charcoal fiber, the antibacterial and deodorant properties of the bamboo charcoal fiber and the moisture absorption and quick-drying properties of the linear fiber coating are well combined, the fabric is soft in hand feeling, antibacterial and health-care, comfortable to wear and has good moisture absorption and quick-drying functions;
the mask body is symmetrical by taking the edge as a symmetry axis, the edge is arc-shaped on the mask body at one side, the arc-shaped design of the edge can ensure that the edge position of the edge corresponds to the vertical line position of the nose of a person when the mask body is worn, and the arc can support the mask body to form a throwing shape, so that the problem of unsmooth speaking and breathing caused by the attachment of the mask body and the face of the person is avoided;
the edge positions of the mask body are all set into arc edges which are more fit with the human face and accord with the ergonomic design;
the fixed part is the bandeau or ear area, and bandeau or ear area can reduce the holistic cost of manufacture of gauze mask and the preparation degree of difficulty.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below, it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and for those skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of a novel slotted mask provided by an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic view of a single-side structure of the novel mask provided by the embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a schematic structural view of a novel perforated mask provided by an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic view of a wearing structure of the novel mask provided by the embodiment of the present invention.
FIG. 1-mask body; 2-a fixed part; 3-edge wrapping; 4-sweat-absorbing and quick-drying fabric; 5-melt-blown non-woven fabric; 6-hard mesh fabric; 7-Teflon waterproof fabric; 8-slotting; 9-holes.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the present invention clearer, the technical solutions of the present invention will be described in detail below. It is to be understood that the embodiments described are only some embodiments of the invention, and not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments of the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
The purpose of the present embodiment is to provide a novel mask, which solves the problems in the prior art that the outer layer of the mask is easy to adhere to pollutants, the inner layer is moist and has no easy removal of peculiar smell after being worn, and the multiple layers of the mask cause overstaffed wearing.
Hereinafter, embodiments will be described with reference to the drawings. The embodiments described below do not limit the scope of the invention described in the claims. Further, the entire contents of the configurations shown in the following embodiments are not limited to those necessary as a solution of the invention described in the claims.
Referring to fig. 1 to 4, a specific embodiment of the present invention provides a novel mask, including a mask body 1 and fixing portions 2, wherein the fixing portions 2 are disposed at two sides of the mask body 1, and a covered edge 3 is vertically disposed at the middle portion of the mask body 1, and the mask body 1 may be an integral piece or two pieces symmetrically disposed; when the mask body 1 is integrated, the edge 3 is an edge 3 structure formed by edge covering the folded line of the mask body 1, and the mask body 1 is symmetrical by taking the edge 3 as a symmetry axis; when the mask bodies 1 are of a two-piece symmetrical type, the inner layers of the two mask bodies 1 are oppositely stacked, and then the two mask bodies 1 are subjected to edge covering treatment through cloth to form an edge covering 3 structure; in this way, the two sides of the left and right mask bodies 1 can be naturally drawn together through the arrangement of the wrapping edges 3, and the structure indirectly realizes the joint of the mask bodies 1 and the face when being worn; the both sides of the mask body 1 are overlapped from the edge 3 of the single-side mask body 1 to form an arc shape, the arc edge 3 corresponds to the vertical line of the nose when the mask is worn, and the arc edge 3 is matched with the hard mesh fabric 6 in the mask body 1 to enable the mask body to form a throwing shape so as to avoid the problem that the speaking and breathing are unsmooth due to the attachment of the mask and the face of a person.
Specifically, in order to solve the problems that pollutants are easy to adhere to the outer layer of the mask, and the inner layer is wet and has no easy removal of peculiar smell after wearing, the mask body 1 is formed by sequentially laminating a sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric 4, a melt-blown non-woven fabric 5, a hard mesh fabric 6 and a Teflon waterproof fabric 7 from inside to outside; the specific Teflon waterproof fabric 7 is made of glass fiber cloth base materials or polyester fabrics through Teflon treatment, the external Teflon waterproof fabric 7 can prevent water, dirt, oil or dust and other pollutants from being attached to the mask, effectively avoid the attachment of external pollutants and filter air in the first step; the use of the hard mesh fabric 6 plays a role in supporting the mask body, so that the mask body naturally forms a throwing state when being worn, cannot be attached to the mouth and nostrils, and does not generate oppression feeling to the nose and the mouth, thereby being more beneficial to breathing; the use of the melt-blown nonwoven fabric 5 enables the mask body 1 to reach the N95 level, thereby realizing high-efficiency filtration of air; the sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric 4 is an antibacterial deodorant moisture-absorbing quick-drying knitted fabric which is formed by weaving terylene and bamboo charcoal fibers, and the inner layer of the sweat-absorbing quick-drying fabric 4 is used for removing breath on a mask, so that the mask is comfortable and antibacterial.
Specifically in order to realize the above functions, as an optional implementation manner of the embodiment of the present invention, the structure of the fixing portion 2 may be a headband or an ear band, and the structure form of the elastic cloth is adopted in the present application, the elastic cloth is made into a sheet-shaped cloth, and then is fixedly connected to one side of the mask body 1, and meanwhile, a slit 8 or a strip hole 9 is further provided on the elastic cloth from the direction close to the mask body 1 to the direction away from the mask body 1, so as to realize the same function as the ear band, the use of the elastic cloth can increase the connection area with the side of the mask body 1, and the attachment to the human face is easier when the mask is worn, so that the attachment to the human face is easier at the side position of the mask;
the elastic cloth is made of spandex fabric or chinlon fabric, the fabric is easy to stretch and is tightly attached to the human face after being restored, the binding force on the human face is small, meanwhile, the width of one end, close to the mask body 1, of the elastic cloth is larger than the width of one end, far away from the mask body 1, of the elastic cloth, the connection position between the elastic cloth and the mask body 1 is larger, the mask body 1 can be attached to the human face through the side acting force of the elastic cloth on the mask body 1 more effectively when the mask is worn, the slit 8 or the strip holes 9 are arc-shaped, the slit 8 or the strip holes 9 are close to the horizontal middle position of the mask body 1 as far as possible, and the arc-shaped design is more in line with human engineering due to the fact that the height of the ear part; therefore, the upper edge position of the mask body 1 is set to be an arc-shaped edge, the arcs on the two symmetrical side surfaces of the mask body 1 are symmetrical and are bent towards the inner side of the mask body 1 to be in accordance with the arc shape of the position of the nose bridge and the face of a person, and the bottom edge and the two side edges of the mask body 1 can be arc-shaped or linear.
As an optional implementation manner of the embodiment of the present invention, the peripheral edge of the mask body 1 may be wrapped or flat-seamed, and flat-seamed by elastic flat-seamed threads, so that the fabric is more beautiful in appearance, and the teflon waterproof fabric 7 may be designed to have different colors and patterns, so that the appearance is more beautiful;
the above description is only for the specific embodiments of the present invention, but the protection scope of the present invention is not limited thereto, and any person skilled in the art can easily think of the changes or substitutions within the technical scope of the present invention, and all should be covered within the protection scope of the present invention. Therefore, the protection scope of the present invention shall be subject to the protection scope of the claims.
1. The utility model provides a novel mask, its characterized in that is in including the gauze mask body (1) and setting fixed part (2) of the gauze mask body (1) both sides, the vertical bordure (3) that is provided with in the middle part of the gauze mask body (1), the gauze mask body (1) is from interior to exterior by sweat-absorbing quick-drying surface fabric (4), melt-blown non-woven fabrics (5), hard mesh surface fabric (6) and waterproof surface fabric (7) of teflon range upon range of forming in proper order.
2. The novel mask according to claim 1, wherein the fixing part (2) is an elastic cloth, and the elastic cloth is provided with a slit (8) or a strip hole (9) from the direction close to the mask body (1) to the direction away from the mask body (1).
3. The novel mask according to claim 2, wherein the elastic cloth is fixedly connected to one side of the mask body (1), and the width of the end of the elastic cloth close to the mask body (1) is larger than the width of the end far away from the mask body (1), and the slit (8) or the strip hole (9) is arc-shaped.
4. The novel mask according to claim 1, wherein the teflon waterproof fabric (7) is made of glass fiber cloth substrate or polyester fabric through teflon treatment.
5. The novel mask according to claim 1, wherein the sweat-absorbing and quick-drying fabric (4) is an antibacterial deodorant moisture-absorbing and quick-drying knitted fabric, and the sweat-absorbing and quick-drying fabric (4) is woven by terylene and bamboo charcoal fiber.
6. The novel mask according to claim 1, wherein the mask body (1) is symmetrical about the border (3) as an axis of symmetry, and the border (3) is curved on one side of the mask body (1).
7. The novel mask according to claim 1, wherein the edge positions of the mask body (1) are all set to be arc-shaped edges.
8. Novel respirator according to claim 1, characterized in that the edges of the respirator body (1) are flat-seamed by elastic flat-seam threads.
9. The novel mask according to claim 2, wherein the elastic cloth is made of spandex fabric or chinlon fabric.
10. The novel mask of claim 1 wherein said retainer (2) is a headband or an ear band.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020336992.6U CN212279987U (en)||2020-03-17||2020-03-17||Novel mask|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020336992.6U CN212279987U (en)||2020-03-17||2020-03-17||Novel mask|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN212279987U true CN212279987U (en)||2021-01-05|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020336992.6U Active CN212279987U (en)||2020-03-17||2020-03-17||Novel mask|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN212279987U (en)|
- 2020-03-17 CN CN202020336992.6U patent/CN212279987U/en active Active
|CN212437419U (en)||Portable reusable mask|
|CN112841769A (en)||Mask with supporting strip|
|CN206620888U (en)||A kind of silk mouth mask|
|CN205794905U (en)||Single use medical mask|
|CN212279987U (en)||Novel mask|
|CN206586437U (en)||New Nonwovens lint face mask|
|CN210539033U (en)||Ear rope capable of improving wearing comfort and mask|
|KR20120129552A (en)||The Dust Respirator|
|CN207544379U (en)||Water-proof antibiotic mask|
|CN211211549U (en)||Anti-infection medical mask|
|CN211910645U (en)||Real silk antibacterial mask|
|CN214630119U (en)||Folding mask|
|CN105686158A (en)||Filter-respirator improvement structure|
|CN212590445U (en)||Medical protective mask|
|JP3233117U (en)||Mask wearing aid|
|CN214677700U (en)||Medical high-barrier dustproof mask|
|CN212545700U (en)||Novel antifog gauze mask keeps warm|
|CN211721958U (en)||Non-woven fabric mask with good air permeability|
|CN214677686U (en)||Salt fog gauze mask|
|CN214283430U (en)||Novel non-woven fabric mask|
|CN211747147U (en)||Mask without ear belt|
|CN215303195U (en)||Antibacterial and antiviral mask with improved air-permeable, soft and fluffy performances|
|CN212678432U (en)||Antibacterial mask closely attached to face|
|CN214483369U (en)||High protective mask|