CN211989702U - Special conical drum sieve - Google PatentsSpecial conical drum sieve Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211989702U CN211989702U CN202020466133.9U CN202020466133U CN211989702U CN 211989702 U CN211989702 U CN 211989702U CN 202020466133 U CN202020466133 U CN 202020466133U CN 211989702 U CN211989702 U CN 211989702U
- Prior art keywords
- rotary screen
- sealing plate
- rotating rod
- Prior art date
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 18
- 150000003839 salts Chemical class 0.000 abstract description 20
- 239000011780 sodium chloride Substances 0.000 abstract description 20
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 abstract description 10
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 abstract 2
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to the technical field of salt processing equipment, in particular to a special conical rotary screen which comprises a shell, a rotary screen and a feed chute, wherein the rotary screen is arranged on the lower surface of the screen plate, the screen plate pre-screens raw materials, larger salt blocks and scale sheets are screened and discharged through a coarse material port, the larger salt blocks and scale sheets are prevented from entering the rotary screen, the screening efficiency of the rotary screen is improved, the service life of the rotary screen is prolonged, a rotating rod is arranged, a support rod is uniformly arranged on the rotating rod and is welded with the inner surface of the rotary screen, the rotating rod drives the rotary screen to rotate, the rotary screen is clamped in a clamping groove of the shell through a clamping ring in a rotating way, when the rotating rod drives the rotary screen to rotate, the rotary screen is stably rotated, the service life of the rotary screen is prolonged, and when the support rod rotates, the salt blocks are effectively scattered, and the screening efficiency is improved.
The utility model relates to a salt processing equipment technical field, in particular to special toper drum sieve.
The variety of salt is numerous, the variety is changed frequently, in the processing of finished product salt, often contain the dirt piece that salt piece and blendor drop, and then during the liquid medicine of adding in finished product salt, it is inhomogeneous to lead to the compounding, influence product quality, current method adopts the sifter mostly, sift out salt piece and dirt piece in the finished product salt, and then accelerate production progress and quality to finished product salt, but current sifter adopts the drum sieve to screen mostly, great salt piece and dirt piece, cause the drum sieve to damage easily, reduce the life of drum sieve, and screening efficiency reduces, and when using conical drum sieve, the easy screen body is disequilibrium once more, the relatively poor problem of stability of rotation, influence the use.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a special toper drum sieve to solve great salt cake and the dirt piece that proposes in the above-mentioned background art, make the drum sieve damage easily, reduce the life of drum sieve, and conical drum sieve is when rotating, easy unbalance, poor stability's problem.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: including shell, drum sieve and feed chute, the draw-in groove has all been seted up at the both ends of shell, the lower extreme fixed mounting of shell has the thin material mouth, the equal fixed mounting in both ends surface of drum sieve has the snap ring, the drum sieve passes through the snap ring with the shell rotates the joint mutually, the one end fixed mounting of shell has first closing plate, the other end fixed mounting of shell has the second closing plate, one side lower extreme fixed mounting of first closing plate has the well material mouth, one side fixed mounting of first closing plate has servo motor, fixed mounting has the dwang on servo motor's the rotation axis, the dwang with the internal surface looks fixed welding of drum sieve.
The feeding device comprises a feeding groove, a sieve plate, a vibrating machine, a feeding pipe, a second sealing plate and a rotary screen, wherein a coarse material port is fixedly arranged at the lower end of one side of the feeding groove, the sieve plate is obliquely and fixedly arranged in the feeding groove, the vibrating machine is fixedly arranged on the lower surface of the sieve plate, the feeding pipe is fixedly arranged at the lower end of the feeding groove, and the lower end of the feeding pipe penetrates through the second sealing plate and is.
Preferably, the lower end of the shell is fixedly provided with a support frame.
Preferably, the lower end of the shell is provided with a through hole, and the fine material port is fixedly installed at the lower end of the shell and positioned at the lower part of the through hole.
Preferably, the outer surface of the rotating rod is uniformly and fixedly provided with a supporting rod, and the rotating rod is fixedly connected with the inner surface of the rotary screen through the supporting rod.
Preferably, the other end of the rotating rod is rotatably connected with the middle position of the second sealing plate.
Preferably, the trommel is a conical structure, the trommel is horizontally arranged, the first sealing plate is positioned at one end with a larger diameter of the trommel, and the second sealing plate is positioned at one end with a smaller diameter of the trommel.
Preferably, the feeding pipe is obliquely installed on the second sealing plate.
The utility model discloses a technological effect and advantage:
1. the utility model discloses a be equipped with the sieve, and be equipped with the bobbing machine under the sieve for the sieve carries out prescreening to the raw materials, makes great salt piece and dirt piece handled by the screening, and has said the coarse fodder mouth and discharge, avoids great salt piece and dirt piece to enter into the drum sieve in, and then improves the screening efficiency of drum sieve and improves the life of drum sieve.
2. The utility model discloses a be equipped with the dwang, and evenly be equipped with the bracing piece on the dwang, the bracing piece welds mutually with the internal surface of drum sieve, and then makes the dwang drive the drum sieve and rotate, and the drum sieve passes through the snap ring and rotates the joint in the draw-in groove of shell for when the dwang drives the drum sieve and rotates, make the drum sieve rotate stably, improve the utility model discloses a life, and the bracing piece when rotating, effectually breaks up the salt piece, improves the efficiency of screening.
Fig. 1 is a front sectional view of the structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a schematic diagram of the structure of the drum screen in the structure of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a schematic diagram of the structure of the feeding chute of the present invention.
Fig. 4 is a front sectional view of the housing in the structure of the present invention.
Fig. 5 is a side view of the structure of the transfer rod of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a housing; 2. a drum screen; 3. a feed chute; 4. a card slot; 5. a fine material port; 6. a snap ring; 7. a first sealing plate; 8. a second sealing plate; 9. a feeding port; 10. a servo motor; 11. rotating the rod; 12. a coarse material port; 13. a sieve plate; 14. a vibrator; 15. a feed pipe; 16. a support frame; 17. a through hole; 18. a support rod.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
The utility model provides a as shown in fig. 1-5 a special toper drum sieve, which comprises an outer shell 1, drum sieve 2 and feed chute 3, draw-in groove 4 has all been seted up at the both ends of shell 1, the lower extreme fixed mounting of shell 1 has thin material mouth 5, the equal fixed mounting in both ends surface of drum sieve 2 has snap ring 6, drum sieve 2 passes through snap ring 6 and shell 1 and rotates the joint mutually, the one end fixed mounting of shell 1 has first closing plate 7, the other end fixed mounting of shell 1 has second closing plate 8, one side lower extreme fixed mounting of first closing plate 7 has well material mouth 9, one side fixed mounting of first closing plate 7 has servo motor 10, fixed mounting has dwang 11 on servo motor 10's the rotation axis, dwang 11 and drum sieve 2's internal surface looks fixed welding.
The lower extreme fixed mounting of one side of feed chute 3 has coarse fodder mouth 12, and the inside slope fixed mounting of feed chute 3 has sieve 13, and the lower fixed surface of sieve 13 installs bobbing machine 14, and the lower extreme fixed mounting of feed chute 3 has inlet pipe 15, and the lower extreme of inlet pipe 15 runs through second closing plate 8 to link up mutually with trommel screen 2.
The lower extreme fixed mounting of shell 1 has support frame 16, and the lower extreme of shell 1 has seted up through-hole 17, and thin material mouth 5 fixed mounting is located the lower part of through-hole 17 at the lower extreme of shell 1.
The even fixed mounting in surface of dwang 11 has bracing piece 18, dwang 11 passes through bracing piece 18 and drum sieve 2's internal surface looks fixed connection, the other end of dwang 11 rotates with the intermediate position of second closing plate 8 mutually to be connected, drum sieve 2 is the toper structure, drum sieve 2 is placed for the level, and first closing plate 7 is located the great one end of drum sieve 2 diameter, second closing plate 8 be with the less one end of drum sieve 2 diameter, inlet pipe 15 is installed on second closing plate 8 for the slope.
As shown in fig. 4, the clamping grooves 4 are formed in the inner walls of the two ends of the shell 1, so that the rotary screen 2 can be conveniently connected to the clamping grooves 4 of the shell 1 in a rotating mode through the clamping rings 6, the servo motor 10 is enabled to drive the rotary screen 2 to rotate in the shell 1 through the rotating rod 11, and the rotary screen is convenient to use.
Combine fig. 1 and fig. 3 to show, be equipped with sieve 13 in the inside of feed chute 3, and then pour the raw materials into feed chute 3 inside back, make the raw materials fall into the upper surface at sieve 13, and bobbing machine 14 drives sieve 13 vibrations, make thinner raw materials pass through sieve 13, fall into the inside of inlet pipe 15, and enter into drum sieve 2 in, and sieve 13 is the slope installation, make the coarse fodder of being sieved discharge through coarse fodder mouth 12, realize the preliminary screening to the raw materials.
This practical theory of operation: when the utility model is used, the vibrating machine 14 and the servo motor 10 are started, the vibrating machine 14 drives the sieve plate 13 to vibrate, raw materials are poured onto the upper surface of the sieve plate 13 through the feeding groove 3, the sieve plate 13 pre-sieves the raw materials, the fine salt falls into the feeding pipe 15 through the sieve plate 13, the sieve plate 13 is arranged in an inclined way, the large salt blocks and scale sheets are vibrated to one side and are discharged through the coarse material opening 12, the large salt blocks and scale sheets are prevented from entering the roller sieve 2, and when the servo motor 10 rotates, the rotating rod 11 is driven to rotate, the rotating rod 11 is welded with the inner surface of the roller sieve 2 through the supporting rod 18, further when the rotating rod 11 rotates, the roller sieve 2 rotates, the other end of the rotating rod 11 is rotatably installed on the second sealing plate 8, when the roller sieve 2 rotates, the stability is higher, and a plurality of supporting rods 18 are uniformly arranged, so that when the rotating rod rotates, the effectual salt piece of being broken up of bracing piece 18 improves the screening efficiency to the raw materials, when drum sieve 2 rotates, sieves the raw materials through prescreening once more for the thin material is discharged through thin material mouth 5, and the well material under 2 sieves by drum sieve moves down along drum sieve 2 of toper structure, makes by 2 sieve well materials of drum sieve discharge through well material mouth 9, facilitates the use.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications and variations can be made in the embodiments or in part of the technical features of the embodiments without departing from the spirit and the scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a special toper drum sieve, includes shell (1), drum sieve (2) and feed chute (3), its characterized in that: the two ends of the shell (1) are respectively provided with a clamping groove (4), the lower end of the shell (1) is fixedly provided with a fine material opening (5), the outer surfaces of the two ends of the drum screen (2) are respectively and fixedly provided with a clamping ring (6), the drum screen (2) is rotatably clamped with the shell (1) through the clamping ring (6), one end of the shell (1) is fixedly provided with a first sealing plate (7), the other end of the shell (1) is fixedly provided with a second sealing plate (8), the lower end of one side of the first sealing plate (7) is fixedly provided with a medium material opening (9), one side of the first sealing plate (7) is fixedly provided with a servo motor (10), a rotating shaft of the servo motor (10) is fixedly provided with a rotating rod (11), and the rotating rod (11) is fixedly welded with the inner surface of the drum screen (2);
the novel rotary screen is characterized in that a coarse material opening (12) is fixedly mounted at the lower end of one side of the feed chute (3), a screen plate (13) is fixedly mounted in the inner inclined position of the feed chute (3), a vibrating machine (14) is fixedly mounted on the lower surface of the screen plate (13), an inlet pipe (15) is fixedly mounted at the lower end of the feed chute (3), and the lower end of the inlet pipe (15) penetrates through the second sealing plate (8) and is communicated with the rotary screen (2).
2. The special conical rotary screen according to claim 1, characterized in that: the lower end of the shell (1) is fixedly provided with a support frame (16).
3. The special conical rotary screen according to claim 1, characterized in that: through-hole (17) have been seted up to the lower extreme of shell (1), just fine material mouth (5) fixed mounting be in the lower part of shell (1) is located the lower part of through-hole (17).
4. The special conical rotary screen according to claim 1, characterized in that: the outer surface of the rotating rod (11) is uniformly and fixedly provided with a supporting rod (18), and the rotating rod (11) is fixedly connected with the inner surface of the drum screen (2) through the supporting rod (18).
5. The special conical rotary screen according to claim 1, characterized in that: the other end of the rotating rod (11) is rotatably connected with the middle position of the second sealing plate (8).
6. The special conical rotary screen according to claim 1, characterized in that: the rotary screen (2) is of a conical structure, the rotary screen (2) is horizontally arranged, the first sealing plate (7) is located at the end, with the larger diameter, of the rotary screen (2), and the second sealing plate (8) is located at the end, with the smaller diameter, of the rotary screen (2).
7. The special conical rotary screen according to claim 1, characterized in that: the feeding pipe (15) is obliquely arranged on the second sealing plate (8).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020466133.9U CN211989702U (en)||2020-04-02||2020-04-02||Special conical drum sieve|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020466133.9U CN211989702U (en)||2020-04-02||2020-04-02||Special conical drum sieve|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211989702U true CN211989702U (en)||2020-11-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020466133.9U Active CN211989702U (en)||2020-04-02||2020-04-02||Special conical drum sieve|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211989702U (en)|
- 2020-04-02 CN CN202020466133.9U patent/CN211989702U/en active Active
|CN211247357U (en)||Silt screening plant is used in concrete processing|
|CN211989702U (en)||Special conical drum sieve|
|CN110201873A (en)||A kind of automatic sand sieving machine|
|CN214234915U (en)||Particle drum screen for soil conditioner|
|CN212883409U (en)||Airflow type vibration bran removing machine|
|CN209519828U (en)||A kind of broken machine of heparin sodium raw material mixed powder|
|CN209565209U (en)||A kind of rotary screen producing chemical fertilizer|
|CN210647181U (en)||Food processing sieve material device|
|CN201454821U (en)||Trommel screen of sand maker|
|CN108160432B (en)||Screening plant of fixed arc mesh screen|
|CN210906855U (en)||Cylindrical pre-cleaning screen for feed production|
|CN212759562U (en)||Screening device for cylindrical screen|
|CN212791793U (en)||Screening device for asphalt additive|
|CN215744744U (en)||Iron sand screening machine|
|CN210333378U (en)||Active carbon carbonization material fine grinding and screening equipment|
|CN216631488U (en)||White spirit processing is with selecting materials device|
|CN214217518U (en)||Even loading attachment is used to reciprocating sieve|
|CN212943939U (en)||Screening machine|
|CN209953229U (en)||Conveniently adjust sieve separator of screening bore|
|CN215784700U (en)||Roller screening machine for ore crushing|
|CN212681631U (en)||Fodder screening plant|
|CN213161759U (en)||Screening sand device for road construction|
|CN213967675U (en)||Sand screening equipment for building|
|CN209829494U (en)||Automatic screening device for rivet quality detection|
|CN216710700U (en)||Feeding mechanism of rag type filter screen ultrasonic feeding machine|