CN211986427U - Breathe severe ward degassing unit - Google PatentsBreathe severe ward degassing unit Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211986427U CN211986427U CN202020321852.1U CN202020321852U CN211986427U CN 211986427 U CN211986427 U CN 211986427U CN 202020321852 U CN202020321852 U CN 202020321852U CN 211986427 U CN211986427 U CN 211986427U
- Prior art keywords
- water tank
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007872 degassing Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 8
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 59
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 55
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 claims description 11
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 10
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 description 11
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 8
- 230000002421 anti-septic Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 4
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000008223 sterile water Substances 0.000 description 3
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 2
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 210000002345 respiratory system Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000001519 tissues Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010011409 Cross infection Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000004887 air purification Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000813 microbial Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 description 1
- 201000003085 respiratory system disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000005507 spraying Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a breathe severe ward degassing unit, including the disinfection car, the disinfection car is including sterilizer, protection storehouse and water tank from a left side right side in proper order, be equipped with the drawer in the sterilizer, the sterilizer top is equipped with the ozone storehouse, ozone generator has been installed through the bolt in the ozone storehouse, the air inlet has been seted up between top and the ozone storehouse bottom in the sterilizer, be provided with air purifier through the bolt in the protection storehouse, the water inlet has been seted up to water tank top one side, water tank top opposite side is provided with the water pump storehouse, the water pump has been installed through the bolt in the water pump storehouse, water tank one side is provided with the shower head, the water tank bottom is equipped with the motor storehouse, be equipped with the motor through the bolt in the motor storehouse, be provided with the stirring rod in the water tank, motor drive end is connected with the stirring rod. The utility model discloses it is effectual to disinfect, is convenient for remove the disinfection, is fit for being extensively promoted and used.
The utility model relates to a ward disinfection technical field, in particular to breathe severe ward degassing unit.
The respiratory intensive ward is a ward which applies various advanced medical technologies and modern monitoring and rescuing equipment to intensively and intensively treat and nurse a respiratory system critically ill patient, and has extremely high infectivity of respiratory system diseases, so that the intensive respiratory ward is very necessary for effectively disinfecting the ward of the type, can effectively avoid repeated infection of the patient, and effectively inhibits the risk of mistaken infection of medical personnel during treatment.
Patent No. 201720767924.3, a ward disinfection apparatus, comprising a disinfectant bottle support, a middle reinforcing ring, a pair of bottom plate connecting rods, a liquid receiving bottom plate, a liquid receiving box, a fixed mounting rack, a pair of fixed connecting plates, a pair of bolt connecting holes, a pair of fixed hanging hooks, a rear top plate, a tissue box and a tissue outlet; the middle part is reinforced and connected with a sterile water bottle support, a bottom plate connecting rod is connected with the sterile water bottle support and a liquid receiving bottom plate, a liquid receiving box is embedded on the liquid receiving bottom plate, a fixed mounting frame is connected with the sterile water bottle support, a fixed connecting plate and a fixed suspension hook, and a bolt connecting hole is formed in the fixed connecting plate.
This ward disinfecting equipment has following drawback: 1. the ward disinfection equipment of the application lacks a mechanism for disinfecting related medical instruments, so that the disinfection range is reduced; 2. the ward disinfection equipment does not have a mechanism for purifying the air in the ward, so that the air purification performance of the ward is greatly reduced; therefore, a respiratory intensive care unit disinfection device is provided.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a breathe severe ward degassing unit can effectively solve the problem in the background art.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a breathe severe ward degassing unit, includes the disinfection car, the disinfection car is from a left side to the right side including sterilizer, protection storehouse and water tank in proper order, be equipped with the drawer in the sterilizer, the sterilizer top is equipped with the ozone storehouse, ozone generator has been installed through the bolt in the ozone storehouse, the air inlet has been seted up between top and the ozone storehouse bottom in the sterilizer, be provided with air purifier through the bolt in the protection storehouse, the water inlet has been seted up to water tank top one side, water tank top opposite side is provided with the water pump storehouse, the water pump has been installed through the bolt in the water pump storehouse, water tank one side is provided with the shower head, the water tank bottom is equipped with the motor storehouse, be equipped with the motor through the bolt in the motor storehouse, be provided with the stirring rod in the water tank, motor drive end.
Furthermore, the bottom of the disinfection vehicle is provided with a roller, and one side of the disinfection vehicle is provided with a hand push handle.
Furthermore, one side of the protection cabin is connected with a protection door through a hinge, and the bottom of the surface of the protection door is provided with a mesh enclosure through an opening.
Further, the air outlet end of the air purifier is positioned outside the disinfection vehicle.
Furthermore, the water inlet end of the water pump is connected into the water tank through a pipeline, and the water outlet end of the water pump is connected with the spray header.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
1. through setting up the sterilizer, the drawer, ozone generator and air inlet, utilize the leakproofness of sterilizer sealed live sterilizing gas and carry out gaseous disinfection to medical instrument, utilize the drawer to put medical instrument, avoid the apparatus to stack and lead to the disinfection not enough even, utilize ozone generator can produce in ozone sterilizing gas passes through the air inlet gets into the sterilizer, contact with medical instrument and kill microbial bacteria etc. above, this scheme by a wide margin has promoted the device's disinfection scope and sterilization nature.
2. Through setting up water tank, water pump, shower head, motor and stirring rod, utilize the water tank to hold disinfection liquid such as water purification and antiseptic solution to utilize motor drive stirring rod to rotate, carry out abundant stirring mixing with water purification and antiseptic solution, utilize the water pump to extract disinfection liquid to the water tank, and supply with and carry out the antiseptic solution for the shower head in to the ward and spray, thereby by a wide margin promotion the disinfection quality in the ward.
3. Through setting up protection storehouse, screen panel and air purifier, utilize the protection storehouse to put and protect air purifier, when utilizing the screen panel on the guard gate to prevent that the foul from getting into in the protection storehouse, still effectual air purifier's the demand of taking a breath that advances has ensured, utilize air purifier can purify the harmful components in the ward in the air, avoid breathing cross infection to by a wide margin promotion the air quality in the ward.
Fig. 1 is the overall structure schematic diagram of the respiratory intensive care unit disinfection device of the utility model.
Fig. 2 is the external structure schematic diagram of the respiratory intensive care unit disinfection device of the utility model.
In the figure: 1. a sterilization vehicle; 2. a disinfection cabinet; 3. a protection bin; 4. a water tank; 5. a drawer; 6. a protective door; 7. a roller; 8. an ozone chamber; 9. a water inlet; 10. a water pump bin; 11. a shower head; 12. a motor compartment; 13. a mesh enclosure; 14. an air purifier; 15. an ozone generator; 16. an air inlet; 17. a water pump; 18. a motor; 19. a stirring rod.
In order to make the technical means, creation features, achievement purposes and functions of the present invention easy to understand, the present invention is further described below with reference to the following embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1-2, a respiratory intensive ward sterilizing device comprises a sterilizing vehicle 1, the sterilizing vehicle 1 sequentially comprises a sterilizing cabinet 2, a protective bin 3 and a water tank 4 from left to right, a drawer 5 is arranged in the sterilizing cabinet 2, an ozone bin 8 is arranged at the top of the sterilizing cabinet 2, an ozone generator 15 is arranged in the ozone bin 8 through bolts, an air inlet 16 is arranged between the top of the sterilizing cabinet 2 and the bottom of the ozone bin 8, an air purifier 14 is arranged in the protective bin 3 through bolts, a water inlet 9 is arranged at one side of the top of the water tank 4, a water pump bin 10 is arranged at the other side of the top of the water tank 4, a water pump 17 is arranged in the water pump bin 10 through bolts, a spray head 11 is arranged at one side of the water tank 4, a motor bin 12 is arranged at the bottom of the water tank 4, a motor 18 is arranged in the motor bin 12 through bolts, a stirring rod, the driving end of the motor 18 is connected with a stirring rod 19.
Wherein, the bottom of the disinfection vehicle 1 is provided with a roller 7, and one side of the disinfection vehicle 1 is provided with a hand push handle.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, the disinfection vehicle 1 is convenient for personnel to move and disinfect, and the bottom of the roller 7 is provided with a lock catch, so that the personnel can lock the roller 7 to stop the disinfection vehicle 1.
Wherein, there is guard gate 6 guard gate 3 one side through hinged joint, guard gate 6 surface bottom is equipped with screen panel 13 through the opening.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 2, the mesh enclosure 13 is used to facilitate the air cleaner 14 to exchange air, thereby efficiently cleaning the air in the ward.
Wherein, the air outlet end of the air purifier 14 is positioned outside the disinfection vehicle 1.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, the air purifier 14 is used to purify the air in the ward to prevent the respiratory system from being infected repeatedly.
The water inlet end of the water pump 17 is connected into the water tank 4 through a pipeline, and the water outlet end of the water pump 17 is connected with the spray header 11.
In this embodiment, as shown in fig. 1, a spraying head 11 is used to spray disinfectant to a ward, so as to improve the disinfection quality in the ward.
It should be noted that, the utility model relates to a breathe severe ward degassing unit, when needing to spray the disinfection, personnel can pour water purification and antiseptic solution into water tank 4 through water inlet 9, later the manual work opens motor 18 and drives puddler 19 and stir the interior liquid of water tank 4, make water purification and disinfection intensive mixing, again the manual work opens water pump 17, utilize disinfectant in water pump 17 suction water tank 4, and then spray through shower head 11, and simultaneously, personnel can push disinfection car 1 through the hand push and cooperate with gyro wheel 7 to move in the ward, so as to reach the purpose of even disinfection, spray disinfection is accomplished, close motor 18 and water pump 17, buckle gyro wheel 7, with disinfection car 1 stagnation in the ward, open air purifier 14, carry out real-time air disinfection to the ward, when instruments such as the used respiratory tube of patient need the disinfection, personnel wash the back with the instrument, dragging out the drawer 5, placing the instruments in the drawer 5, dragging the drawer 5 back to the disinfection cabinet 2, starting the ozone generator 15, and utilizing ozone disinfection gas generated by the ozone generator 15 to enter the disinfection cabinet 2 through the air inlet 16 to disinfect the medical instruments placed in the drawer 5.
The basic principles and the main features of the invention and the advantages of the invention have been shown and described above. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that the present invention is not limited to the above embodiments, and that the foregoing embodiments and descriptions are provided only to illustrate the principles of the present invention without departing from the spirit and scope of the present invention. The scope of the invention is defined by the appended claims and equivalents thereof.
1. The utility model provides a breathe severe ward degassing unit, includes disinfection car (1), its characterized in that: the disinfection vehicle (1) sequentially comprises a disinfection cabinet (2), a protection bin (3) and a water tank (4) from left to right, a drawer (5) is arranged in the disinfection cabinet (2), an ozone bin (8) is arranged at the top of the disinfection cabinet (2), an ozone generator (15) is installed in the ozone bin (8) through bolts, an air inlet (16) is formed between the top of the disinfection cabinet (2) and the bottom of the ozone bin (8), an air purifier (14) is arranged in the protection bin (3) through bolts, a water inlet (9) is formed in one side of the top of the water tank (4), a water pump bin (10) is arranged on the other side of the top of the water tank (4), a water pump (17) is installed in the water pump bin (10) through bolts, a spray head (11) is arranged on one side of the water tank (4), a motor bin (12) is arranged at the bottom of the, the motor is characterized in that a motor (18) is arranged in the motor bin (12) through a bolt, a stirring rod (19) is arranged in the water tank (4), and the driving end of the motor (18) is connected with the stirring rod (19).
2. A respiratory intensive care unit disinfection apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the bottom of the disinfection vehicle (1) is provided with a roller (7), and one side of the disinfection vehicle (1) is provided with a hand push handle.
3. A respiratory intensive care unit disinfection apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: one side of the protection bin (3) is connected with a protection door (6) through a hinge, and the bottom of the surface of the protection door (6) is provided with a mesh enclosure (13) through an opening.
4. A respiratory intensive care unit disinfection apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the air outlet end of the air purifier (14) is positioned outside the disinfection vehicle (1).
5. A respiratory intensive care unit disinfection apparatus as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the water inlet end of the water pump (17) is connected into the water tank (4) through a pipeline, and the water outlet end of the water pump (17) is connected with the spray header (11).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020321852.1U CN211986427U (en)||2020-03-16||2020-03-16||Breathe severe ward degassing unit|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN202020321852.1U CN211986427U (en)||2020-03-16||2020-03-16||Breathe severe ward degassing unit|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211986427U true CN211986427U (en)||2020-11-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN202020321852.1U Active CN211986427U (en)||2020-03-16||2020-03-16||Breathe severe ward degassing unit|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211986427U (en)|
- 2020-03-16 CN CN202020321852.1U patent/CN211986427U/en active Active
|KR101020518B1 (en)||Sterilizing and drying apparatus of medical device|
|CN211986427U (en)||Breathe severe ward degassing unit|
|CN110051866A (en)||A kind of clinical laboratory's cover type sterilizing unit|
|CN211835512U (en)||Air sterilizing device for preventing infectious disease diffusion in hospital|
|CN213822768U (en)||Isolation device for doctors and patients in respiratory department|
|CN209864724U (en)||Special degassing unit in gynaecology and obstetrics's ICU ward|
|CN213077036U (en)||Clinical internal medicine is with breathing sterilizer|
|CN210020465U (en)||Disinfection cleaner for nursing|
|CN211797845U (en)||Degassing unit is used in infectious department's nursing|
|CN214299692U (en)||Water purifying device of three-dimensional fish, silkworm and chicken breeding system|
|CN213284606U (en)||Be used for surgical instruments nursing degassing unit|
|CN213466133U (en)||Breathing machine with sterilization function|
|CN210673841U (en)||Medical instrument cleaning machine that cleaning performance is good|
|CN213131001U (en)||Clinical degassing unit of diversified internal medicine|
|CN212610071U (en)||Ozone disinfection device for medical wastewater|
|CN213911502U (en)||Special degassing unit of liver disease branch of academic or vocational study nursing|
|CN214017859U (en)||Device for recycling and preventing infection of used instruments for nursing in operating room|
|CN211724128U (en)||Medical disinfection cabinet|
|CN213789029U (en)||Medical equipment degassing unit|
|CN213347006U (en)||A disinfection bucket for anesthesia branch of academic or vocational study operating room nursing|
|CN213169659U (en)||Infection-preventing isolating device for pediatric clinical medicine|
|CN213490818U (en)||Portable VHP gauze mask sterilization apparatus|
|CN213526577U (en)||Cleaning and sterilizing device|
|CN214286040U (en)||Disinfection equipment for department nursing|
|CN211751229U (en)||Pediatric digestive system instrument disinfection device|