CN211971634U - Novel hoisting equipment - Google PatentsNovel hoisting equipment Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211971634U CN211971634U CN201922361227.XU CN201922361227U CN211971634U CN 211971634 U CN211971634 U CN 211971634U CN 201922361227 U CN201922361227 U CN 201922361227U CN 211971634 U CN211971634 U CN 211971634U
- Prior art keywords
- fixed plate
- driving motor
- support rod
- Prior art date
- 230000003028 elevating Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 101700050571 SUOX Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003647 oxidation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007254 oxidation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a novel hoisting device, which comprises a base, a support rod, a lifting device, a screw, a fixed plate, a buffer plate, a baffle plate, a driving motor, a pedal button, a fixed block, a movable block, a connecting rod, a telescopic rod and a clamping groove, wherein the surface of the base is provided with the support rod, one side of the support rod is provided with the driving motor, one side of the driving motor is provided with the pedal button, one end of the support rod is provided with the lifting device, the top end of the support rod is provided with the fixed plate, the surface of the fixed plate is provided with the clamping groove, the clamping groove is composed of the fixed block and the movable block, the bottom end of the movable block is provided with the connecting rod, the connecting rod is connected with the inner wall of the fixed plate through the telescopic rod, both ends of the fixed plate are provided with the buffer plate, the side surface, so that the application range is wider.
The utility model relates to a hoisting equipment, in particular to novel hoisting equipment.
The automobile brands and the automobile models in China are numerous, but the automobiles of various brands and automobile models do not have the procedures of maintaining the automobile body and the cab. However, maintaining the body is a necessary process for passenger cars and commercial vehicles, and maintaining the cab and cargo bed panels is also important for trucks. Because oxidation and rust phenomena begin to appear after about 2-3 years of leaving a factory on many brands of automobiles, severe people rust spots, the appearances of cars, business cars and various vehicles are seriously affected, and more serious, potential safety hazards are brought to driving, and the automobile lifter is an automobile repairing machine used in the automobile maintenance industry. The automobile lifter plays a vital role in automobile maintenance, and the hydraulic lifter cannot be used for the overhaul and maintenance of the whole automobile. In maintenance enterprises of various scales, a comprehensive repair shop for maintaining various vehicle models or a street store with a single operation range is almost equipped with a hoisting device, and a lifter is one of them. However, most of the lifting machines are basically tires without fixing devices for fixing the vehicle body, so that certain potential safety hazards exist in the use of the lifting machines.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a novel hoisting equipment to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model provides a novel hoisting equipment, includes base, bracing piece, elevating gear, screw, fixed plate, buffer board, baffle, driving motor, pedal button, fixed block, movable block, connecting rod, telescopic link and draw-in groove, the surface of base is equipped with the bracing piece, one side of bracing piece is equipped with driving motor, one side of driving motor is equipped with pedal button, the one end of bracing piece is equipped with elevating gear, the top of bracing piece is equipped with the fixed plate, the surface of fixed plate is equipped with the draw-in groove, the draw-in groove by the fixed block with the movable block is constituteed, the bottom of movable block is equipped with the connecting rod, the connecting rod passes through the telescopic link is connected the fixed plate inner wall, the both ends of fixed plate all are equipped with the buffer board, the side of fixed plate all is equipped with the baffle.
Furthermore, the two support rods are connected through the screws.
Furthermore, the driving motor is electrically connected with the lifting device, and the pedal button is used for controlling and connecting the lifting device and the telescopic rod.
Compared with the prior art, the utility model discloses following beneficial effect has:
(1) this kind of novel hoisting equipment is equipped with the draw-in groove that can adjust the width through the surface at the fixed plate for this kind of hoisting equipment can all fix a position in real time to the wheel hub of different diameters, makes its application range wider.
(2) This kind of novel hoisting equipment adopts electric telescopic handle to make through the telescopic link for the removal to the movable block just can be accomplished to the inside too big space that does not need of fixed plate.
Fig. 1 is the overall structure diagram of the novel hoisting equipment of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a base; 2. a support bar; 3. a lifting device; 4. a screw; 5. a fixing plate; 6. a buffer plate; 7. a baffle plate; 8. a drive motor; 9. a foot pedal button; 10. a fixed block; 11. a movable block; 12. a connecting rod; 13. a telescopic rod; 14. a clamping groove.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that the terms "upper", "lower", "inner", "outer", "end", "front end", "rear end", "both ends", "one end", "the other end", and the like indicate orientations or positional relationships based on the orientations or positional relationships shown in the drawings, and are only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but do not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed and operated in a specific orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention. Furthermore, the terms "first" and "second" are used for descriptive purposes only and are not to be construed as indicating or implying relative importance.
In the description of the present invention, it should be noted that, unless explicitly stated or limited otherwise, the terms "mounted," "disposed/opened," "connected," and the like are to be construed broadly, such as "connected," which may be fixedly connected, detachably connected, or integrally connected; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be connected directly or indirectly through intervening media, or they may be interconnected between two elements. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
referring to fig. 1, the present invention provides a technical solution:
a novel hoisting device comprises a base 1, a support rod 2, a lifting device 3, a screw 4, a fixing plate 5, a buffer plate 6, a baffle 7, a driving motor 8, a pedal button 9, a fixing block 10, a movable block 11, a connecting rod 12, a telescopic rod 13 and a clamping groove 14, wherein the support rod 2 is arranged on the surface of the base 1, the driving motor 8 is arranged on one side of the support rod 2, the pedal button 9 is arranged on one side of the driving motor 8, the lifting device 3 is arranged at one end of the support rod 2, the fixing plate 5 is arranged at the top end of the support rod 2, the clamping groove 14 is arranged on the surface of the fixing plate 5, the clamping groove 14 is composed of the fixing block 10 and the movable block 11, the connecting rod 12 is arranged at the bottom end of the movable block 11, the connecting rod 12 is connected with the inner wall of the fixing plate 5 through the telescopic rod 13, the buffer, the side surfaces of the fixed plates 5 are provided with the baffle plates 7.
In order to facilitate adjustment and ensure the stability of the whole structure, in the embodiment, preferably, the two support rods 2 are connected by the screw 4.
In order to make the whole installation more beautiful, in this embodiment, preferably, the driving motor 8 is electrically connected to the lifting device 3, and the foot button 9 is connected to the lifting device 3 and the telescopic rod 13 under control.
The utility model provides a novel hoisting equipment, when needs use this equipment, the automobile body that waits to overhaul passes through buffer board 6 and enters into the surface of fixed plate 5, the draw-in groove 14 on fixed plate 5 surface comprises fixed block 10 and movable block 11, the electronic flexible body of rod is connected to the connecting rod 12 of 11 bottoms of movable block, make movable block 11 can adjust the width of draw-in groove 14 according to automobile body wheel hub's diameter size, thereby make this hoisting equipment can adjust the width of draw-in groove 14 according to automobile body wheel hub's actual diameter, make its application range wider.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. A novel hoisting device comprises a base (1), a support rod (2), a lifting device (3), a screw (4), a fixed plate (5), a buffer plate (6), a baffle plate (7), a driving motor (8), a pedal button (9), a fixed block (10), a movable block (11), a connecting rod (12), a telescopic rod (13) and a clamping groove (14), and is characterized in that the support rod (2) is arranged on the surface of the base (1), the driving motor (8) is arranged on one side of the support rod (2), the pedal button (9) is arranged on one side of the driving motor (8), the lifting device (3) is arranged at one end of the support rod (2), the fixed plate (5) is arranged at the top end of the support rod (2), the clamping groove (14) is arranged on the surface of the fixed plate (5), and the clamping groove (14) is composed of the fixed block (10) and the movable block (11), the bottom of movable block (11) is equipped with connecting rod (12), connecting rod (12) pass through telescopic link (13) are connected fixed plate (5) inner wall, the both ends of fixed plate (5) all are equipped with buffer board (6), the side of fixed plate (5) all is equipped with baffle (7).
2. A new lifting device according to claim 1, characterised in that two of said support rods (2) are connected by means of said screws (4).
3. The new lifting apparatus as claimed in claim 1, characterized in that said driving motor (8) is electrically connected to said lifting device (3), said foot button (9) controlling the connection of said lifting device (3) to said telescopic rod (13).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922361227.XU CN211971634U (en)||2019-12-25||2019-12-25||Novel hoisting equipment|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922361227.XU CN211971634U (en)||2019-12-25||2019-12-25||Novel hoisting equipment|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211971634U true CN211971634U (en)||2020-11-20|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922361227.XU Active CN211971634U (en)||2019-12-25||2019-12-25||Novel hoisting equipment|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211971634U (en)|
- 2019-12-25 CN CN201922361227.XU patent/CN211971634U/en active Active
|CN201154873Y (en)||Mobile crane for automobile maintenance|
|CN203938425U (en)||A kind of vehicle maintenance and repair multifunctional lifting platform|
|CN206255805U (en)||Hydraulic elevation car|
|CN211971634U (en)||Novel hoisting equipment|
|CN212047647U (en)||Transfer trolley for automobile door plate and production line with transfer trolley|
|CN107814329A (en)||A kind of combined front suspension lifting platform|
|CN102408081B (en)||Multifunctional electric hoist for indoor hoisting and transporting|
|CN206521239U (en)||A kind of car lift for fixing car body|
|CN207659044U (en)||A kind of lift truck for measurement|
|CN203485954U (en)||Multipurpose trolley for automobile maintenance|
|CN201952159U (en)||Automobile part lift|
|CN107337142A (en)||One kind is based on four post lifting machines of lifting|
|CN209831530U (en)||Coupler disassembling and assembling tool|
|CN206955542U (en)||A kind of car lift for being easy to fix car body|
|CN212609261U (en)||Many occasions use auto repair hoisting device|
|CN203593577U (en)||Mobile lifter used for motor vehicle|
|CN209797398U (en)||Fork truck double-fork mechanism for disassembling and assembling car hook|
|CN202671138U (en)||Manual hydraulic platform car|
|CN211078361U (en)||Electric carrier convenient to stand|
|CN210592235U (en)||Door line disconnect-type hoist|
|CN213949072U (en)||Automobile body hoist storage rack|
|CN204641288U (en)||A kind of device of quick-detachment tire|
|CN212954134U (en)||Chassis detection lifting device for automobile manufacturing|
|CN206940348U (en)||A kind of gate-type automotive safety lifting frame|
|CN2868967Y (en)||Secondary hoister for goods vehicle steering stand|