CN211798103U - Anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas - Google PatentsAnesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211798103U CN211798103U CN201921029781.1U CN201921029781U CN211798103U CN 211798103 U CN211798103 U CN 211798103U CN 201921029781 U CN201921029781 U CN 201921029781U CN 211798103 U CN211798103 U CN 211798103U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 206010002091 Anaesthesia Diseases 0.000 title claims abstract description 42
- 230000037005 anaesthesia Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 42
- 238000004064 recycling Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 12
- 210000002345 respiratory system Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 4
- 238000010521 absorption reaction Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 claims description 62
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 claims description 21
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 claims description 20
- 239000003994 anesthetic gas Substances 0.000 claims description 18
- 238000004659 sterilization and disinfection Methods 0.000 claims description 15
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 claims description 14
- 230000003444 anaesthetic Effects 0.000 claims description 12
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 10
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 claims description 10
- 125000004122 cyclic group Chemical group 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000000241 respiratory Effects 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000036407 pain Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 210000004072 Lung Anatomy 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000249 desinfective Effects 0.000 description 8
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 6
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 6
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000001939 inductive effect Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000010985 leather Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000035812 respiration Effects 0.000 description 2
- 241000894006 Bacteria Species 0.000 description 1
- 235000008733 Citrus aurantifolia Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 206010022114 Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 229910004682 ON-OFF Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 235000015450 Tilia cordata Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 235000011941 Tilia x europaea Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000004364 calculation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000969 carrier Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000001276 controlling effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000002695 general anesthesia Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003434 inspiratory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004301 light adaptation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004571 lime Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000004088 simulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000006200 vaporizer Substances 0.000 description 1
The embodiment of the utility model discloses an anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas, which comprises a circulating pressure absorption tank, wherein a three-position five-way proportional pressure valve is arranged on the circulating pressure absorption tank, the three-position five-way pressure valve comprises a driving end, an air inlet end, a control end and a feedback end, the driving end is sequentially connected with a volume cavity and an air bag through an air channel conduit, the air bag is communicated with the volume cavity through a driving gas inlet, the air inlet end is connected with an air inlet through the air channel conduit, the control end is sequentially connected with an air suction one-way valve, an air suction mask and an air exhalation one-way valve through the air channel conduit and forms a closed loop with the feedback end, the system can control the pressure in real time, accurately and continuously and automatically, so that the air pressure input to the lung of a human body by the air suction end can be adjusted, reduces the damage to the human body in the anesthesia process as much as possible and reduces the pain of the human body.
The embodiment of the utility model provides a relate to medical equipment and make technical field, concretely relates to medical treatment anesthesia gas cyclic utilization's anesthesia respiratory.
An anesthesia respirator is an important device for clinical anesthesia, and is used for performing general anesthesia, oxygen supply and auxiliary or controlled respiration. Modern anesthesia machines are actually part of an anesthesia workstation. The anesthesia workstation generally comprises an anesthesia machine, a vaporizer, a monitoring device and an alarm device. The anesthesia machine is the core part of the whole workstation and is the source for generating the anesthesia gas carrier. As shown in figure 1, the volume cavity 3 is added at the driving gas inlet 2 of the gas path pipeline of the existing anesthesia machine, the space, the uniform gas path and the small resistance of the volume cavity 3 are utilized to buffer the pressure of the exhaled gas and the driving gas, so as to ensure the safety of the pressure and the total gas amount of the anesthesia gas input into the body of a patient, but the pressure intensity of the inhalation section cannot be accurately controlled, and the anesthesia machine cannot adapt to different groups.
In the actual research process, the control of the air pressure intensity input to the suction inlet by the air passage pipeline of the anesthesia breathing system is difficult, so that the air pressure intensity inhaled by a patient is easily overlarge or low, the current state of the patient cannot be judged according to the anesthetic inhaled by the patient and the oxygen content, the operation can be performed on the patient only after the patient inhales a certain amount of anesthetic, and the anesthesia breathing system of the type has poor practicability and easily brings certain pain to the patient.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Therefore, the embodiment of the utility model provides a medical treatment anesthesia gas cyclic utilization's anesthesia respiratory to solve among the prior art too big or lower and can't judge the painful scheduling problem that the current state of patient brought according to the anesthetic and the oxygen content that the patient inhales of inspiratory atmospheric pressure intensity.
In order to achieve the above object, the embodiments of the present invention provide the following technical solutions:
the utility model provides a medical treatment anesthetic gas cyclic utilization's anesthesia respiratory, includes the cyclic pressure adsorption tank, be equipped with three-position five-way proportional pressure valve on the cyclic pressure adsorption tank, three-position five-way pressure valve includes drive end, inlet end, control end and feedback end, the drive end is connected with volume chamber and gasbag in order through the gas circuit pipe, just the gasbag pass through the drive gas entry with volume chamber intercommunication, the inlet end has the air inlet through gas circuit pipe connection, the control end is connected with in order through the gas circuit pipe and breathes in check valve, face guard and expiration check valve and the feedback end forms closed loop.
As an optimized proposal of the utility model, the inhalation mask is provided with an exhalation port and an inhalation port, just the exhalation port is communicated with the exhalation one-way valve, the inhalation port is communicated with the inhalation one-way valve
As an optimized scheme of the utility model, tribit five-way proportional pressure valve includes valve gap and valve body, the valve gap is sealed to be set up the upper portion of valve body, through connection has the shaft coupling on the inner wall of valve gap, the drive end of shaft coupling is connected with driving motor, driving motor sets up on circulating pressure absorption tank outer wall.
As an optimized scheme of the utility model, the outside of shaft coupling has the pressure regulating piston through pressure regulating spring axial connection, the lower part of pressure regulating piston has the case through piston rod interface axial connection.
As an optimized scheme of the utility model, the sub-unit connection of case has the inside disk seat that is provided with the answer spring.
As an optimal scheme of the utility model, the business turn over gas end of disk seat is connected with the setting in order and is in A looks port, B looks port and the C looks port of valve body end of ventilating.
As an optimized scheme of the utility model, the a looks port is through having the gas circuit pipe connection of electric control valve drive gas entry, exhale the mouth, the B looks port is connected air inlet, the C looks port is connected the induction port.
As a preferred scheme of the utility model, the inside three circulation disinfection room that divide into of circulation pressure absorption jar: sequentially comprises the following steps: an air sterilizing chamber, an expiration gas sterilizing chamber and an anesthetic gas sterilizing chamber.
As an optimized proposal of the utility model, the air disinfection chamber, the expiration gas disinfection chamber and the anesthesia gas disinfection chamber are connected with each other through the gas circuit conduit respectively in turn at the air inlet, the expiration port and the driving gas inlet.
The utility model discloses an embodiment has following advantage:
the utility model discloses an anesthesia respiratory, adopt the control mechanism of tribit five-way proportional pressure valve, control decompression scope is 0 ~ 0.6MP, can be well in real time to pressure, it is accurate, continuous automatic control, make anesthesia respiratory gas circuit pipeline inspiration end input human lung's atmospheric pressure size adjustable, the different human requirement of adaptation that can be better, reduce the injury to the human body in the anesthesia process as far as, reduce the painful sense of human body, and utilize the sensing equipment on the outside microcontroller real-time supervision gas circuit pipeline, can realize breathing, the circulation monitoring function.
In order to more clearly illustrate the embodiments of the present invention or the technical solutions in the prior art, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments or the prior art will be briefly described below. It should be apparent that the drawings in the following description are merely exemplary, and that other embodiments can be derived from the drawings provided by those of ordinary skill in the art without inventive effort.
The structure, ratio, size and the like shown in the present specification are only used for matching with the content disclosed in the specification, so as to be known and read by people familiar with the technology, and are not used for limiting the limit conditions which can be implemented by the present invention, so that the present invention has no technical essential significance, and any structure modification, ratio relationship change or size adjustment should still fall within the scope which can be covered by the technical content disclosed by the present invention without affecting the efficacy and the achievable purpose of the present invention.
FIG. 1 is a schematic diagram of a conventional anesthetic breathing system;
FIG. 2 is a schematic view of a portion of an anesthetic breathing system according to an embodiment of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the overall structure of an anesthetic breathing system according to an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic structural view of a three-position five-way proportional pressure valve according to an embodiment of the present invention;
fig. 5 is a schematic view of a cross-sectional structure of a circulating pressure absorption tank according to an embodiment of the present invention.
In the figure:
1-a leather bag; 2-a driving gas inlet; 3-volume cavity; 4-a circulating pressure absorption tank; 5-three-position five-way proportional pressure valve; 6-expiration one-way valve; 7-an air inlet; 8-a suction one-way valve; 9-air suction port; 10-a suction mask; 11-an exhalation vent; 12-an oxygen sensor; 13-a control valve; 14-a flow measuring device; 15-an air overflow valve; 16-a pressure balancing valve;
401-expiratory gas disinfection chamber; 402-anesthetic gas sterilization chamber; 403-air sterilization chamber;
501-a valve body; 502-valve cover; 503-a coupler; 504-a drive motor; 505-a pressure regulating piston; 506-a valve core; 507-B phase port; 508-phase a port; 509-C phase port; 510-a return spring; 511-valve seat; 512-pressure regulating spring.
The present invention is described in terms of specific embodiments, and other advantages and benefits of the present invention will become apparent to those skilled in the art from the following disclosure. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
As shown in fig. 2, an anesthetic breathing system for recycling medical anesthetic gas includes a circulation pressure absorption tank 4, the circulating pressure absorption tank 4 is provided with a three-position five-way proportional pressure valve 5, the three-position five-way proportional pressure valve 5 comprises a driving end, an air inlet end, a control end and a feedback end, the driving end is sequentially connected with a volume cavity 3 and an air bag 1 through an air channel conduit, the air bag 1 is communicated with the volume cavity 3 through a driving gas inlet 2, the gas inlet end is connected with an air inlet 7 through a gas path conduit, the control end is connected with an inspiration one-way valve 8, an inspiration face mask 10 and an expiration one-way valve 6 in sequence through an air channel conduit to form a closed loop with the feedback end, an expiration port 11 and an inspiration port 9 are arranged on the inspiration face mask 10, and the exhalation port 11 is communicated with the exhalation one-way valve 6, and the inhalation port 9 is communicated with the inhalation one-way valve 8.
In the embodiment, the leather bag 1, the driving gas inlet 2, the air inlet 7, the inspiration one-way valve 8, the inspiration port 9, the expiration one-way valve 6, the expiration port 11 and the volume chamber 3 are all general and comprise conventional mechanical parts; the oxygen sensor 12, the control valve 13, the flow measuring device 14, the spill valve 15, the pressure balance valve 16, and the like are general conventional mechanical parts.
The utility model provides a medical treatment anesthesia gas cyclic utilization's anesthesia respiratory in this embodiment, the main objective is realized to the gas of different gas circuit pipelines to its disinfection purification treatment after quantitative input to the induction port, the inside atmospheric pressure of control gas circuit pipeline that can be accurate can adapt to different crowds.
The driving end of the coupling 503 is generally a conventional mechanical part in the embodiment and is connected with a driving motor 504, the driving motor 504 is arranged on the outer wall of the circulating pressure absorption tank 4, and the driving motor 504 is a micro-motor controller of JWYS6322 type.
As shown in fig. 3, three-position five-way proportional pressure valve 5 includes valve cover 502 and valve body 501, valve cover 502 is sealed to be set up the upper portion of valve body 501, through connection has shaft coupling 503 on the inner wall of valve cover 502, the drive end of shaft coupling 503 is connected with driving motor 504, driving motor 504 sets up on circulating pressure absorption tank 4 outer wall, the outside of shaft coupling 503 has pressure regulating piston 505 through pressure regulating spring 512 axial connection, the lower part of pressure regulating piston 505 has case 506 through piston rod interface axial connection.
The anesthesia breathing system is characterized in that a micro motor is used as a control mechanism of a three-position five-way proportional pressure valve 5 of an electro-mechanical actuator, the pressure intensity of gas entering a mixing chamber inside a circulating pressure absorption tank 4 from an air inlet 7, an exhalation port 11 and a driving gas inlet 2 is controlled by controlling an on-off driving end, an air inlet end, a control end and a feedback end of the four ends of the three-position five-way pressure valve 5, the pressure reduction range is controlled to be 0-0.6 MP, the pressure can be well controlled in real time, accurately, continuously and automatically, the pressure input to the lung of a human body through an air passage pipeline suction end of the anesthesia breathing system can be adjusted, the requirements of different human bodies can be better met, the damage to the human body in the anesthesia process is reduced as much as possible, and the pain feeling of the human body is reduced.
In this embodiment, the control mechanism of the driving motor 504 is a conventional TYU-7788 type microcontroller, which controls the flow of the anesthetic breathing gas through, for example: the oxygen sensor 12, the control valve 13, the flow measuring device 14, the air overflow valve 15, the pressure balance valve 16, the pressure sensor and the like are all generally conventional mechanical parts for feedback control, the functions of respiration and circulation monitoring can be realized, highly sensitive receiving can be carried out on the judgment of whether the dangerous degree is reached, if the setting is within a range, the microcontroller can carry out operation calculation by taking the boundary as the limit through the value of the collected data, and the alarm can be given after the exceeding, so that the safety and the anesthesia quality in the operation are improved, and the success rate of the operation is further improved.
The lower part of the valve core 506 is connected with a valve seat 511 provided with a return spring 510 inside, and the air inlet and outlet end of the valve seat 511 is sequentially connected with an A-phase port 508, a B-phase port 507 and a C-phase port 509 which are arranged at the ventilation end of the valve body 501.
As shown in fig. 4, the interior of the circulating pressure absorption tank 4 is divided into three circulating sterilization chambers: sequentially comprises the following steps: the device comprises an air sterilizing chamber 403, an expiratory gas sterilizing chamber 401 and an anesthetic gas sterilizing chamber 402, wherein the air sterilizing chamber 403, the expiratory gas sterilizing chamber 401 and the anesthetic gas sterilizing chamber 402 are sequentially connected with the air inlet 7, the expiratory port 11 and the driving gas inlet 2 through air path conduits respectively.
In this embodiment, the three-position five-way proportional pressure valve 5 is used in the pressure regulating process of the mechanical part, a constant pressure air source enters the inlet of the valve, pressure is output after pressure regulation of the valve, in the mechanical structure, in order to balance the aerodynamic force of the valve seat 511, a plurality of vent holes are uniformly distributed on the valve seat 511, the size of each vent hole is within a certain range, namely, a certain damping effect is ensured, and the stability of output pressure can also be ensured.
In this embodiment, to the mechanical part of three-position five-way proportional pressure valve 5 establish mathematical model, the simulation reachs, and the diameter of air vent sets up to 1.2mm, and the feedback chamber volume of answer spring sets up to 0.012L, and the pressure regulating effect is best when pressure regulating piston 505 diameter sets up to 35mm, and the practicality is strong.
The second characteristic of the anesthetic breathing system is that the interior of the circulating pressure absorption tank 4 is divided into three disinfection chambers, and the ultraviolet lamp is additionally arranged in the air disinfection chamber 403 to disinfect the air, so as to prevent the secondary infection problem of the patient caused by bacteria in the air, the exhaled gas is filtered by soda lime inside the exhaled gas sterilizing chamber 401, the anesthetic gas inputted from the driving gas inlet 2 is stored in the anesthetic gas sterilizing chamber 402, the three gases are mixed at the output end of the circulating pressure absorption tank 4 and the gas concentration is detected by a gas concentration sensor arranged on a gas path pipeline, the type and the flow rate of the output gas are controlled by the position of the valve core 506, so that the concentration of the gas inhaled into the body of the patient is maintained in a certain interval, the nerve center of the patient is anesthetized after the patient inhales the gas for a long time, the smooth operation is ensured, and the pain of the patient is reduced.
Although the invention has been described in detail with respect to the general description and the specific embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications and improvements can be made based on the invention. Therefore, such modifications and improvements are intended to be within the scope of the invention as claimed.
1. The utility model provides a medical treatment anesthetic gas cyclic utilization's anesthesia respiratory, a serial communication port, including circulation pressure absorption tank (4), be equipped with three-position five-way proportional pressure valve (5) on circulation pressure absorption tank (4), three-position five-way proportional pressure valve (5) include drive end, inlet end, control end and feedback end, the drive end is connected with volume chamber (3) and gasbag (1) in order through gas circuit pipe, just gasbag (1) through drive gas entry (2) with volume chamber (3) intercommunication, the inlet end has air inlet (7) through gas circuit pipe connection, the control end be connected with in order through gas circuit pipe and inhale check valve (8), inhale face guard (10) and exhale check valve (6) and feedback end forms closed loop.
2. The anesthesia breathing system for recycling medical anesthesia gas as claimed in claim 1, wherein said inhalation mask (10) is provided with an exhalation port (11) and an inhalation port (9), and said exhalation port (11) is communicated with said exhalation one-way valve (6), and said inhalation port (9) is communicated with said inhalation one-way valve (8).
3. The anesthesia breathing system for recycling medical anesthetic gas according to claim 2, wherein the three-position five-way proportional pressure valve (5) comprises a valve cover (502) and a valve body (501), the valve cover (502) is hermetically arranged on the upper portion of the valve body (501), a coupling (503) is penetratingly connected to the inner wall of the valve cover (502), the driving end of the coupling (503) is connected with a driving motor (504), and the driving motor (504) is arranged on the outer wall of the circulating pressure absorption tank (4).
4. The anesthesia breathing system for recycling medical anesthetic gas according to claim 3, wherein the outside of the coupling (503) is axially connected with a pressure regulating piston (505) through a pressure regulating spring (512), and the lower part of the pressure regulating piston (505) is axially connected with a valve core (506) through a piston rod interface.
5. The anesthetic breathing system for recycling medical anesthetic gas as claimed in claim 4, wherein a valve seat (511) having a return spring (510) therein is connected to a lower portion of the valve core (506).
6. The anesthesia breathing system for recycling medical anesthetic gas as claimed in claim 5, wherein the gas inlet and outlet end of the valve seat (511) is connected with a phase A port (508), a phase B port (507) and a phase C port (509) which are arranged at the ventilation end of the valve body (501) in sequence.
7. A medical anesthetic gas recycling anesthetic breathing system as claimed in claim 6, wherein said A-phase port (508) is connected to said driving gas inlet (2) and said exhalation port (11) through a pneumatic conduit having an electrically controlled valve, said B-phase port (507) is connected to said air inlet (7), and said C-phase port (509) is connected to said inhalation port (9).
8. The anesthetic breathing system for recycling medical anesthetic gas as claimed in claim 1, wherein the interior of the circulating pressure absorption tank (4) is divided into three circulating sterilization chambers: sequentially comprises the following steps: an air sterilizing chamber (403), an expiration gas sterilizing chamber (401) and an anesthetic gas sterilizing chamber (402).
9. The anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthetic gas as claimed in claim 8, wherein the air sterilization chamber (403), the expiration gas sterilization chamber (401) and the anesthetic gas sterilization chamber (402) are sequentially connected to the air inlet (7), the expiration port (11) and the driving gas inlet (2) through gas conduits, respectively.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921029781.1U CN211798103U (en)||2019-07-03||2019-07-03||Anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921029781.1U CN211798103U (en)||2019-07-03||2019-07-03||Anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211798103U true CN211798103U (en)||2020-10-30|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921029781.1U Expired - Fee Related CN211798103U (en)||2019-07-03||2019-07-03||Anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211798103U (en)|
- 2019-07-03 CN CN201921029781.1U patent/CN211798103U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|US9415183B2 (en)||Ventilation mask with integrated piloted exhalation valve|
|CN104768601B (en)||Combined type CPAP and resuscitation system and method|
|SE462367B (en)||RESPIRATORY VALVE INTENDED TO BE USED AS A VALVE VALVE|
|CN209332949U (en)||A kind of anti-infection cleaning type intelligent breathing care device|
|CN103191503A (en)||Pressure control device and pressure control method of respirator|
|CN211798103U (en)||Anesthesia respiratory system for recycling medical anesthesia gas|
|WO2014138125A1 (en)||Ventilation mask with integrated piloted exhalation valve|
|US20080184997A1 (en)||Anaesthetic apparatus with circulation of respiratory gases|
|CN112336955A (en)||Breathing machine device based on intelligent control and disinfection humidification|
|CN203169768U (en)||Pressure control device of breathing machine|
|CN206007741U (en)||A kind of oxygen absorption artificial respirator for cardiovascular internal medicine department|
|RU2466749C1 (en)||Inhalation narcosis apparatus|
|CN213285153U (en)||Oxygen-supply type oxygen-inhaling pipeline one-way valve according to demand|
|CN216908845U (en)||Bidirectional forced pulmonary circulation oxygen supply machine|
|CN217366836U (en)||Medical auxiliary respiratory tube and breathing device using same|
|CN214286211U (en)||ICU ward auxiliary respiration device|
|US11007342B1 (en)||Fluid mixing apparatus such as a ventilator|
|RU125852U1 (en)||APPARATUS OF ARTIFICIAL LUNG VENTILATION FOR NEWBORNS|
|CN212038517U (en)||Closed oxygen inhalator|
|CN215309449U (en)||Mouth-nose breathing mask|
|CN212369396U (en)||Constant-current type low-ineffective-cavity breathing machine|
|CN209187331U (en)||Artificial airway's dedicated pipeline system in a kind of hyperbaric oxygen chamber|
|CN216022537U (en)||Bidirectional ventilation structure and oxygen supply device capable of adjusting oxygen inhalation concentration|
|CN215461845U (en)||Lung expiration training device for intensive care unit nursing|
|CN215690758U (en)||Novel anesthesia device for anesthesia department|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20201030
Termination date: 20210703