CN211753273U - Dust removal device in aging experiment box - Google PatentsDust removal device in aging experiment box Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211753273U CN211753273U CN201922174711.1U CN201922174711U CN211753273U CN 211753273 U CN211753273 U CN 211753273U CN 201922174711 U CN201922174711 U CN 201922174711U CN 211753273 U CN211753273 U CN 211753273U
- Prior art keywords
- cloth bag
- purifying chamber
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 130
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 26
- 239000004744 fabric Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 49
- 150000002500 ions Chemical class 0.000 claims description 9
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 5
- 229910000838 Al alloy Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 150000001450 anions Chemical class 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 33
- 239000007789 gases Substances 0.000 description 24
- 238000007664 blowing Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000002245 particles Substances 0.000 description 6
- 230000003068 static Effects 0.000 description 6
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000012065 filter cakes Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000003546 flue gases Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000746 purification Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000007787 solids Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000010009 beating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005260 corrosion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002431 foraging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 150000003839 salts Chemical class 0.000 description 1
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000011780 sodium chloride Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910052724 xenon Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
The utility model belongs to the technical field of dust collecting equipment technique and specifically relates to an internal dust collecting device of an aging experiment box, which comprises a box body, an air purifying chamber is welded at the top of the box body, a cloth bag is arranged at the inner middle part of the box body, the top of the cloth bag is communicated with the air purifying chamber, an anion generator is arranged on the inner wall of the upper part of the right side surface of the box body through a supporting plate, an air guide ring is arranged on the outer side of the top of the cloth bag, when more dust is accumulated on the surface of the cloth bag, a pulse valve is opened to blow the cloth bag for ash removal through a pulse nozzle by compressed air, so that the cloth bag is expanded, under the action of reverse airflow, most of dust attached to the surface of the cloth bag is rapidly separated from the cloth bag and falls into a dust collecting funnel, then, by opening the anion generator, the anion is dropped on the surface of, thereby effectively removing the dust on the cloth bag and achieving better dust removal effect.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the dust collecting equipment technique and specifically relates to inside dust collector of ageing experimental box.
The aging test box is a box body for aging test, and the aging test comprises: ozone aging, ultraviolet aging, xenon lamp aging, ventilation type heat aging, high temperature aging, salt spray corrosion aging … and other aging test modes. Is the more important one in the artificial environmental climate test method. The aging test box is easy to accumulate dust during operation, so a dust removal device is generally arranged in the aging test box, the conventional dust removal device generally adopts a cloth bag dust removal device, the cloth bag dust removal technology is mature solid dust and particle collection and industrial flue gas purification technology, and the pulse blowing cloth bag dust remover is a main application technology for industrial dust collection and flue gas purification, especially ultra-fine dust control, in China. The pulse blowing bag-type dust collector utilizes the filtering principle to separate solid particles from gas, and a bag is the most key filtering element. When the dust remover works, the smoke to be treated is sucked in by the fan, the dust is intercepted by the cloth bag, and the purified gas is discharged. When the pressure difference reaches a certain level, the system starts a dust cleaning program, and collected dust filter cakes are cleaned from the surface of the cloth bag and fall into a dust hopper below the dust collector by utilizing reverse high-pressure pulse airflow blowing.
Generally speaking, the dust removal effect of simply adopting reverse high-pressure pulse airflow for blowing is not ideal. Therefore, the industry improves the method, a vibrating device is arranged at the bottom of the cloth bag so as to supplement and optimize the reverse high-voltage pulse, and the working principle of the method is as follows: the cloth bag is beaten by beating and hammering, the cloth bag is vibrated up and down and shaken left and right, and dust filter cakes on the cloth bag fall off from the surface of the cloth bag. However, even if the dust removal effect is not ideal by adopting the blowing and vibration modes, because the cloth bag adsorbs more static electricity, the static electricity is the main reason for adsorbing dust, most of dust can only be treated by adopting the blowing and vibration modes, all the dust cannot be treated, and the rest dust still depends on the static electricity to be tightly attached to the cloth bag, so that the dust removal device in the aging experiment box is provided to solve the defects in the prior art.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model provides a not enough to prior art, the utility model provides an inside dust collector of ageing experiment box, this dust collector can effectively get rid of the static on the sack through simple structural design, and then effectively clear away the dust on the sack to the dust removal effect who seeks to reach the preferred.
The technical scheme of the utility model is that:
inside dust collector of ageing experimental box, its characterized in that: the dust-containing air purifier comprises a box body, wherein a gas purifying chamber is welded at the top of the box body, a dust-containing air inlet is formed in the left side face of the box body, a cloth bag is arranged in the middle of the inside of the box body, the top of the cloth bag is communicated with the gas purifying chamber, the cloth bag is bonded to the top of the box body, a negative ion generator is installed on the inner wall of the upper portion of the right side face of the box body through a supporting plate, a gas guide ring is arranged on the outer side of the top of the cloth bag, the top of the gas guide ring is welded to the inner wall of the box body through two supports, a gas transmission pipeline is connected to the bottom of the gas guide ring, the other end of the gas transmission pipeline is connected with the gas outlet end of the negative ion generator, a plurality of first gas outlet pipes are arranged on the circumference of the inner side of the gas guide ring, a pulse spray pipe is, the utility model discloses a dust collection box, including air-purifying chamber, fan, air-purifying chamber, fan head intercommunication air-purifying chamber, air-purifying chamber's left side outside is installed the fan, the wind head intercommunication air-purifying chamber of fan is connected with the air deflector, the right-hand member of air deflector is provided with a plurality of second outlet ducts, the right flank of air-purifying chamber is provided with the air-purifying export, the bottom welding of box has dust collection funnel and collection dust funnel and box intercommunication, dust collection funnel's bottom is connected with the dust.
Furthermore, the inner diameter of the air guide ring is twice that of the cloth bag.
Furthermore, the outer wall of the dust collecting funnel is provided with a vibration motor.
Furthermore, a dust collector is arranged on the right side of the dust collection box and is connected with the dust collection box through a dust collection pipe.
Furthermore, the left side of the interior of the box body is welded with a dust guide plate.
Furthermore, the box body, the air purifying chamber, the dust collecting funnel and the dust collecting box are all made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
The utility model has the advantages that: the utility model discloses simple structure, therefore, the clothes hanger is strong in practicability, through being equipped with the sack, dust gas filters through the sack, the dust stays in the sack surface, the net gas is through sack to air-purifying chamber, by discharging into the atmosphere through the fan, when the sack surface gathers more dust, open the pulse valve, make compressed air spout the jetting deashing to the sack through the pulse nozzle, make the sack inflation, under reverse airflow's effect, most dust that attaches to the sack surface breaks away from the sack rapidly and falls into in the collection dirt funnel, get rid of most dust on the sack surface, then, through opening anion generator, the anion falls on the surface of sack through air guide ring and first outlet duct, thereby eliminate the static on sack surface, remaining dust just falls into in the collection dirt funnel automatically, and effectively clear away the dust on the sack, reach the dust removal effect of preferred.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a top view of the air guide ring of the present invention.
In the figure, 1, a box body; 2. a gas purifying chamber; 3. a dusty air inlet; 4. a cloth bag; 5. a support plate; 6. a negative ion generator; 7. a gas guide ring; 8. a support; 9. a gas pipeline; 10. a first air outlet pipe; 11. a pulse jet pipe; 12. a pulse nozzle; 13. A pulse valve; 14. a fan; 15. a wind head; 16. a gas guide plate; 17. a second air outlet pipe; 18. a purified gas outlet; 19. a dust collecting funnel; 20. a dust collecting pipe; 21. a dust collection box; 22. a vibration motor; 23. a vacuum cleaner; 24. a dust collection pipe; 25. a dust guide plate.
The following description of the embodiments of the present invention will be made with reference to the accompanying drawings:
as shown in fig. 1-2, the dust removing device inside the aging experiment box comprises a box body 1, an air purifying chamber 2 is welded on the top of the box body 1, a dust-containing air inlet 3 is arranged on the left side surface of the box body 1, a cloth bag 4 is arranged in the middle of the box body 1, the top of the cloth bag 4 is communicated with the air purifying chamber 2, the cloth bag 4 is bonded on the top of the box body 1, a negative ion generator 6 is arranged on the inner wall of the upper part of the right side surface of the box body 1 through a support plate 5, an air guide ring 7 is arranged on the outer side of the top of the cloth bag 4, the top of the air guide ring 7 is welded on the inner wall of the box body 1 through two supports 8, the bottom of the air guide ring 7 is connected with an air conveying pipeline 9, the other end of the air conveying pipeline 9 is connected with the air outlet end of the negative ion generator 6, a plurality of first, the utility model discloses a dust collection box, including pulse nozzle 11, air purifying chamber 2, fan 14, blast head 15 intercommunication air purifying chamber 2 of fan 14, the left end bottom of pulse nozzle 11 just is located sack 4 and installs pulse nozzle 12 directly over, the right-hand member of pulse nozzle 11 just is located the externally mounted of air purifying chamber 2 has pulse valve 13, the fan 14 is installed to the left side outside of air purifying chamber 2, the blast head 15 intercommunication air purifying chamber 2 of fan 14 is connected with air deflector 16, air deflector 16's right-hand member is provided with a plurality of second outlet ducts 17, the right flank of air purifying chamber 2 is provided with net gas export 18, the bottom welding of box 1 has collection dust funnel 19 and box 1 intercommunication, collection dust funnel 19's bottom.
The inner diameter of the air guide ring 7 is twice that of the cloth bag 4. The size is designed to allow the negative ions to fall on the surface of the cloth bag better.
The outer wall of the dust collection funnel 19 is mounted with a vibration motor 22. By arranging the vibrating motor, when thicker particles are more accumulated on the edge of the dust collecting hopper, the thicker particles can be vibrated to fall back to the bottom of the dust collecting hopper through the vibration of the vibrating motor.
A dust collector 23 is arranged at the right side of the dust collection box 21, and the dust collector 23 is connected with the dust collection box 21 through a dust collection pipe 24. Through being equipped with the dust catcher, can absorb the dust in the dust collecting tank, avoid the dust in the dust collecting tank too much, the dust floats back in the box.
And a dust guide plate 25 is welded at the left side in the box body 1. By providing a dust guiding plate, a part of the coarser particles can be guided directly down to the bottom of the dust collecting funnel.
The box body 1, the air purifying chamber 2, the dust collecting funnel 19 and the dust collecting box 21 are all made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation does: the dust removal device is arranged in the aging test box, when the dust removal device works, dust enters a box body 1 through a dust-containing air inlet 3, when the dust passes through a dust guide plate 25, thicker particles directly fall into a dust collection funnel 19, dust gas is filtered through a cloth bag 4, the dust is blocked on the surface of the cloth bag 4, the clean gas enters a clean gas chamber 2 through a bag opening, and is discharged into the atmosphere through a fan 14, when more dust is accumulated on the surface of the cloth bag 4, a pulse valve 13 is opened, compressed air blows and cleans the cloth bag 4 through a pulse nozzle 12, the cloth bag 4 is expanded, under the action of reverse airflow, most of the dust attached to the surface of the cloth bag 4 rapidly breaks away from the cloth bag 4 and falls into the dust collection funnel 19 to remove the dust on the surface of the cloth bag 4, then, by opening a negative ion generator 6, negative ions fall onto the surface of the cloth bag 4 through a gas guide ring 7 and a first, thereby eliminating static electricity from the surface of the cloth bag 4, and the remaining dust automatically falls into the dust collection funnel 19, and finally, the dust is absorbed by the dust collector 23 in the dust collection box 21. The electric elements involved in the present application are already present in the market, and are not described in detail in the present application.
The foregoing embodiments and description have been provided to illustrate the principles and preferred embodiments of the present invention, and various changes and modifications may be made without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention, which fall within the scope of the invention as claimed.
1. Inside dust collector of ageing experimental box, its characterized in that: the dust-laden air purifier comprises a box body (1), an air purifying chamber (2) is welded at the top of the box body (1), a dust-laden air inlet (3) is formed in the left side face of the box body (1), a cloth bag (4) is arranged in the middle of the inside of the box body (1), the top of the cloth bag (4) is communicated with the air purifying chamber (2), the cloth bag (4) is bonded at the top of the box body (1), a negative ion generator (6) is installed on the inner wall of the upper portion of the right side face of the box body (1) through a supporting plate (5), an air guide ring (7) is arranged on the outer side of the top of the cloth bag (4), the top of the air guide ring (7) is welded with the inner wall of the box body (1) through two supports (8), an air conveying pipeline (9) is connected to the bottom of the air guide ring (7), the other end of the air conveying pipeline (9) is connected with the air outlet end of the negative, a pulse spray pipe (11) is arranged in the air purifying chamber (2), a pulse nozzle (12) is arranged at the bottom of the left end of the pulse spray pipe (11) and is positioned right above the cloth bag (4), a pulse valve (13) is arranged at the right end of the pulse spray pipe (11) and outside the air purifying chamber (2), a fan (14) is arranged outside the left side surface of the air purifying chamber (2), a wind head (15) of the fan (14) is communicated with the air purifying chamber (2) and is connected with an air guide plate (16), a plurality of second air outlet pipes (17) are arranged at the right end of the air guide plate (16), the right side surface of the air purifying chamber (2) is provided with an air purifying outlet (18), the bottom of the box body (1) is welded with a dust collecting funnel (19), the dust collecting funnel (19) is communicated with the box body (1), the bottom of the dust collecting funnel (19) is connected with a dust collecting box (21) through a dust collecting pipe (20).
2. The dust removing device in the aging test box of claim 1, wherein: the inner diameter of the air guide ring (7) is twice that of the cloth bag (4).
3. The dust removing device in the aging test box of claim 2, wherein: and a vibration motor (22) is arranged on the outer wall of the dust collection funnel (19).
4. The dust removing device in the aging test box of claim 3, wherein: a dust collector (23) is arranged on the right side of the dust collection box (21), and the dust collector (23) is connected with the dust collection box (21) through a dust collection pipe (24).
5. The dust removing device in the aging test box of claim 4, wherein: the left side of the interior of the box body (1) is welded with a dust guide plate (25).
6. The dust removing device in the aging test box of claim 5, wherein: the box body (1), the air purifying chamber (2), the dust collecting funnel (19) and the dust collecting box (21) are all made of high-strength aluminum alloy.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922174711.1U CN211753273U (en)||2019-12-07||2019-12-07||Dust removal device in aging experiment box|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922174711.1U CN211753273U (en)||2019-12-07||2019-12-07||Dust removal device in aging experiment box|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211753273U true CN211753273U (en)||2020-10-27|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922174711.1U Active CN211753273U (en)||2019-12-07||2019-12-07||Dust removal device in aging experiment box|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211753273U (en)|
- 2019-12-07 CN CN201922174711.1U patent/CN211753273U/en active Active
|CN201744255U (en)||Movable self-cleaning type welding smoke purifier|
|CN201728027U (en)||Filter cylinder type stand-alone dust collector|
|KR101917232B1 (en)||Dust collector|
|CN106178713A (en)||Suction type sack cleaner installed alternately by a kind of multilamellar cloth bag|
|CN108421325A (en)||A kind of vertical bag filter|
|CN108465303A (en)||A kind of deduster with deashing function|
|CN211753273U (en)||Dust removal device in aging experiment box|
|CN202740918U (en)||High-pressure reverse-blowing ash removal bag type dust remover|
|CN101314097A (en)||Ash remover|
|CN208878100U (en)||Air box impulse bag-type dust remover|
|CN210473446U (en)||Novel industrial dust removal device|
|CN208066050U (en)||A kind of exhaust dust device with bag of multistage dedusting|
|CN203750358U (en)||Single-chamber three-electric-field bag-type combined dust collector|
|CN205438234U (en)||Dust collection device of grinding machine|
|CN209752438U (en)||Combined pulse filter cartridge dust remover|
|CN211133297U (en)||Novel durable self-cleaning pulse dust collector|
|CN211069359U (en)||Dust remover for twenty square|
|CN213101218U (en)||Dry-type dust collecting equipment that polishes|
|CN211885787U (en)||Vehicle air filter element dust shaker|
|CN208340950U (en)||A kind of efficient automatic cleaning electrostatic precipitator|
|CN211215887U (en)||Bag-type dust collector|
|CN202355952U (en)||Low-pressure pulse bag type dust remover|
|CN214389449U (en)||Smoke-eliminating and dust-removing device for furnace and kiln|
|CN214552171U (en)||Dust collecting device for dust remover|
|CN207822723U (en)||Reliable and secure smoke abatement device|