CN211501301U - Long-life automobile steering ball head assembly - Google PatentsLong-life automobile steering ball head assembly Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211501301U CN211501301U CN201922278489.XU CN201922278489U CN211501301U CN 211501301 U CN211501301 U CN 211501301U CN 201922278489 U CN201922278489 U CN 201922278489U CN 211501301 U CN211501301 U CN 211501301U
- Prior art keywords
- ball seat
- fixedly connected
- oil storage
- ball head
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 239000011148 porous material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 10
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 20
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims description 11
- 210000000282 Nails Anatomy 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 claims 2
- 239000003921 oil Substances 0.000 abstract description 49
- 239000010687 lubricating oil Substances 0.000 abstract description 13
- 239000004411 aluminium Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000002035 prolonged Effects 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 4
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000003139 buffering Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005299 abrasion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000006096 absorbing agent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001050 lubricating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035939 shock Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a long-life automobile steering ball head assembly, the inboard bottom of casing is connected with down the ball seat slidably, the oil storage chamber has been seted up to the ball seat inside down, oil guide pore has been seted up at the middle part of oil storage chamber top, the inboard sliding connection of oil storage chamber has sealed clamp plate, sealed clamp plate bottom fixedly connected with bracing piece, the inboard top of casing is connected with the ball seat slidably, the mounting slot hole has evenly been seted up to the circumferencial direction of ball seat bottom, the inboard top of mounting slot hole fixedly connected with buffer spring, the fixedly connected with aluminium gasket of buffer spring bottom, the utility model discloses through the cooperation of oil guide pore, sealed clamp plate and bracing piece, the lubricating oil in the oil storage chamber is discharged through oil guide pore when the ball seat receives the impact down, forms stable oil film inside the ball seat down, has reduced the frictional force between ball head round pin and the, the wear rate of the ball stud is reduced, and the service life of the ball assembly is prolonged.
The utility model relates to an automobile parts technical field specifically is a long-life auto steering bulb assembly.
The suspension system is a whole support system consisting of a spring and a shock absorber between a vehicle body and a tire, the suspension system has the due function of supporting the vehicle body and improving the riding feeling, and different suspension settings can cause different driving feelings for a driver, wherein a steering ball head assembly is an important part of a vehicle suspension system and is directly related to the steering performance and the steering stability of the whole vehicle;
however, a mechanism for storing and adding lubricating oil is absent in the steering ball head assembly in the current market, the lubricating effect of the steering ball head assembly in the working process is poor, so that the friction force between the ball head pin and the ball head seat is increased, the wear rate of the ball head pin is increased, and the service life of the steering ball head assembly is shortened.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model provides a long-life auto steering bulb assembly can effectively solve the above-mentioned background art in the inside mechanism that lacks storage and add lubricating oil of the ball assembly that turns to that provides, it is poor at the lubricated effect of working process to turn to the ball assembly, leads to frictional force to increase between ball round pin and the bulb seat, has increased the wearing and tearing speed of ball round pin, has reduced the problem of the life of the ball assembly that turns to.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a long-life automobile steering ball head assembly comprises a shell, wherein a lower ball seat is connected to the bottom end of the inner side of the shell in a sliding mode, an oil storage cavity is formed in the lower ball seat, an oil guide pore is formed in the middle of the top end of the oil storage cavity, a sealing pressing plate is connected to the inner side of the oil storage cavity in a sliding mode, a supporting rod is fixedly connected to the bottom end of the sealing pressing plate, a rubber gasket is bonded to the bottom end of the supporting rod, an upper ball seat is connected to the top end of the inner side of the shell in a sliding mode, installation groove holes are uniformly formed in the circumferential direction of the bottom end of;
the ball head pin is movably connected with the lower ball seat and the upper ball seat, a support ring is arranged in the middle of the outer side of the ball head pin, a connecting ring is sleeved at the position, corresponding to the top end of the support ring, in the middle of the outer side of the ball head pin, a rubber dust cover is bonded at the bottom end of the connecting ring, the support ring is bonded at the bottom end of the inner side of the rubber dust cover, and a buckle is fixedly connected to.
Preferably, the top end of the shell is fixedly connected with a limiting ring, the edge part of the top end of the limiting ring is evenly provided with clamping grooves, and the clamping grooves correspond to the clamping buckles in position one to one.
Preferably, a connecting rod is fixedly connected to one side of the shell, and threads are formed in the outer surface of the connecting rod.
Preferably, an oil adding hole is formed in the edge of the top end of the lower ball seat, the oil adding hole is communicated with the oil storage cavity, and a sealing nail is fixedly connected in the oil adding hole.
Preferably, the sealing pressure plate both sides are closely laminated with oil storage intracavity wall respectively, the aluminium gasket closely laminates with ball seat top down, the hardness of aluminium gasket is less than the hardness of ball seat down.
Preferably, the outer diameter of the fixing ring is smaller than the inner diameter of the top opening of the upper ball seat.
Preferably, a return spring is spirally coiled outside the support rod, the top end of the return spring is fixedly connected with the bottom end of the lower ball seat, and the bottom end of the return spring is fixedly connected with the top end of the rubber gasket
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the utility model has the advantages of being scientific and reasonable in structure, convenience safe in utilization:
1. the ball head assembly lubricating oil feeding device is provided with an oil storage cavity, an oil guide hole, a sealing pressing plate, a supporting rod and a rubber gasket, lubricating oil is added into the oil storage cavity through an oil feeding hole, the oil feeding hole is sealed through a sealing nail, the internal lubricating oil storage capacity of the ball head assembly is increased, the rubber gasket provides buffering between the supporting rod and the inner wall of the shell, the lubricating oil is discharged from the oil guide hole, the sealing pressing plate and the supporting rod are matched, the lubricating oil in the oil storage cavity is discharged through the oil guide hole when the ball seat is impacted, a stable oil film is formed inside the ball seat, the friction force between the ball head pin and the ball seat is reduced, the wear rate of the ball head pin is reduced, and the service life of the ball head.
2. The ball head assembly has the advantages that the installation groove hole is formed, the buffer spring, the aluminum gasket and the limiting ring are arranged, the buffer spring is uniformly installed to the bottom of the ball seat through the installation groove hole, the position of the buffer spring is prevented from being deviated when the ball head assembly works, the ball seat and the upper ball seat are prevented from being contacted with the ball head pin too tightly through the cooperation of the buffer spring and the aluminum gasket, the friction force between the ball head pin and the lower ball seat and the friction force between the ball seat and the upper ball seat are increased, the position of the upper ball seat is limited through the limiting ring, and the using process of.
3. The connecting ring, the supporting ring, the buckle and the clamping groove are arranged, the top end of the rubber dust cover and the ball head pin can be quickly connected through the connecting ring, the bottom end of the rubber dust cover and the limiting ring can be quickly connected through the matching of the supporting ring, the buckle and the clamping groove, the installation mode of the rubber dust cover is optimized, and the assembly speed of the ball head assembly is improved.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention, and together with the description serve to explain the invention and not to limit the invention.
In the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic structural diagram of the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the inside of the casing of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of the interior of the lower ball seat of the present invention;
FIG. 4 is a schematic structural view of the upper ball seat of the present invention;
reference numbers in the figures: 1. a housing; 2. a ball seat is arranged; 3. an oil storage chamber; 4. oil-guiding pores; 5. sealing the pressure plate; 6. a support bar; 7. a rubber gasket; 8. a ball seat is arranged; 9. mounting a slotted hole; 10. a buffer spring; 11. an aluminum gasket; 12. a ball stud; 13. a connecting ring; 14. a rubber dust cover; 15. a support ring; 16. buckling; 17. a limiting ring; 18. a card slot; 19. a connecting rod; 20. and (4) fixing the ring.
The preferred embodiments of the present invention will be described in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, and it will be understood that they are presented herein only to illustrate and explain the present invention, and not to limit the present invention.
Example (b): as shown in figures 1-4, the utility model provides a technical scheme, a long-life automobile steering ball head assembly, which comprises a shell 1, a connecting rod 19 is fixedly connected with one side of the shell 1, the outer surface of the connecting rod 19 is provided with threads, the bottom end of the inner side of the shell 1 is slidably connected with a lower ball seat 2, an oil storage cavity 3 is arranged inside the lower ball seat 2, the middle part of the top end of the oil storage cavity 3 is provided with an oil guide pore 4, the edge part of the top end of the lower ball seat 2 is provided with an oil adding hole which is communicated with the oil storage cavity 3, a sealing nail is fixedly connected in the oil adding hole, a sealing pressure plate 5 is slidably connected with the inner side of the oil storage cavity 3, two sides of the sealing pressure plate 5 are respectively and tightly jointed with the inner wall of the oil storage cavity 3, the bottom end of the sealing pressure plate 5, the bottom end of the reset spring is fixedly connected with the top end of the rubber gasket 7, lubricating oil is added into the oil storage cavity 3 through the oil adding hole, the oil adding hole is sealed through the sealing nail, the lubricating oil storage amount in the ball head assembly is increased, the rubber gasket 7 provides buffering between the support rod 6 and the inner wall of the shell 1, the lubricating oil in the oil storage cavity 3 is discharged through the oil guide pore 4 when the lower ball seat 2 is impacted through the matching of the oil guide pore 4, the sealing press plate 5 and the support rod 6, a stable oil film is formed in the lower ball seat 2, the friction force between the ball head pin 12 and the lower ball seat 2 is reduced, the abrasion rate of the ball head pin 12 is reduced, and the service life of the ball head assembly is prolonged;
the top end of the inner side of the shell 1 is slidably connected with an upper ball seat 8, a mounting groove hole 9 is uniformly formed in the bottom end of the upper ball seat 8 in the circumferential direction, a buffer spring 10 is fixedly connected to the top end of the inner side of the mounting groove hole 9, an aluminum gasket 11 is fixedly connected to the bottom of the buffer spring 10, the aluminum gasket 11 is tightly attached to the top end of the lower ball seat 2, the hardness of the aluminum gasket 11 is lower than that of the lower ball seat 2, the buffer spring 10 is uniformly mounted to the bottom of the upper ball seat 8 through the mounting groove hole 9, the position of the buffer spring 10 is prevented from being deviated when the ball head assembly works, the lower ball seat 2 and the upper ball seat 8 are prevented from being too tightly contacted with a ball head pin 12 through the matching of the buffer spring 10 and the aluminum gasket 11, the friction force between the ball head pin 12 and the lower ball seat 2;
a ball pin 12 is movably connected between the lower ball seat 2 and the upper ball seat 8, a fixing ring 20 is arranged in the middle of the outer side of the ball pin 12, the outer diameter of the fixing ring 20 is smaller than the inner diameter of an opening at the top end of the upper ball seat 8, a connecting ring 13 is sleeved in the middle of the outer side of the ball pin 12 corresponding to the top end of the fixing ring 20, a rubber dust cover 14 is bonded at the bottom end of the connecting ring 13, a support ring 15 is bonded at the bottom end of the rubber dust cover 14, a buckle 16 is fixedly connected in the circumferential direction at the bottom end of the support ring 15, a limit ring 17 is fixedly connected at the top end of the shell 1, clamping grooves 18 are uniformly formed in the top end edge of the limit ring 17, the clamping grooves 18 correspond to the positions of the buckle 16 one by one to one, the connecting ring 13 can, the mounting mode of the rubber dust cover 14 is optimized, and the assembly rate of the ball head assembly is improved.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation and use flow: the utility model discloses before carrying out normal work, need assemble ball assembly earlier, add lubricating oil to the oil storage chamber 3 through the oil adding hole earlier, and use the seal nail to seal the oil adding hole, place ball head round pin 12 in lower ball seat 2, embolia ball seat 8 from ball head round pin 12 top, make aluminium gasket 11 and the top contact of lower ball seat 2, then put lower ball seat 2, upper ball seat 8 and ball head round pin 12 together into casing 1 inside, install spacing ring 17 in casing 1 and screw up, cup joint go-between 13 to the ball head round pin 12 outside and screw up, then align buckle 16 and draw-in groove 18 and insert, accomplish the equipment of ball assembly;
the ball head assembly is arranged on a steering mechanism of an automobile through a connecting rod 19, in the working process of the ball head assembly, vibration on the outer side is transmitted to the lower ball seat 2 through the ball head pin 12, the lower ball seat 2 slides along the axial direction in the shell 1, the supporting rod 6 is in contact with the inner wall of the shell 1 through the rubber gasket 7, the position of the sealing pressing plate 5 is fixed, the lower ball seat 2 and the sealing pressing plate 5 move relatively along with the sliding of the lower ball seat 2, the inner space of the oil storage cavity 3 is compressed, lubricating oil in the oil storage cavity 3 is discharged from the oil guide pore 4, and a stable oil film is formed on the inner wall of the lower ball seat 2;
when the ball head assembly works, repulsion force is generated between the lower ball seat 2 and the upper ball seat 8 under the action of the buffer spring 10, so that the lower ball seat 2, the upper ball seat 8 and the ball head pin 12 are attached to each other without being too tight, and the friction force between the ball head pin 12 and the lower ball seat 2 and the upper ball seat 8 is reduced.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a long-life auto steering bulb assembly, includes casing (1), its characterized in that: the bottom end of the inner side of the shell (1) is connected with a lower ball seat (2) in a sliding mode, an oil storage cavity (3) is formed in the lower ball seat (2), an oil guide pore (4) is formed in the middle of the top end of the oil storage cavity (3), a sealing pressing plate (5) is connected to the inner side of the oil storage cavity (3) in a sliding mode, a supporting rod (6) is fixedly connected to the bottom end of the sealing pressing plate (5), a rubber gasket (7) is bonded to the bottom end of the supporting rod (6), an upper ball seat (8) is connected to the top end of the inner side of the shell (1) in a sliding mode, installation groove holes (9) are uniformly formed in the circumferential direction of the bottom end of the upper ball seat (8), a buffer spring (;
swing joint has bulb round pin (12) down between ball seat (2) and the last ball seat (8), bulb round pin (12) outside middle part is provided with solid fixed ring (20), go-between (13) have been cup jointed to corresponding solid fixed ring (20) top position department in bulb round pin (12) outside middle part, go-between (13) bottom bonding has rubber dust cover (14), rubber dust cover (14) inboard bottom bonding has support ring (15), support ring (15) bottom circumferencial direction fixedly connected with buckle (16).
2. The long-life automobile steering ball head assembly according to claim 1, wherein a limiting ring (17) is fixedly connected to the top end of the housing (1), a clamping groove (18) is uniformly formed in the edge portion of the top end of the limiting ring (17), and the clamping groove (18) corresponds to the position of the buckle (16) in a one-to-one manner.
3. The long-life automobile steering ball head assembly according to claim 1, wherein a connecting rod (19) is fixedly connected to one side of the housing (1), and the outer surface of the connecting rod (19) is threaded.
4. The long-life automobile steering ball head assembly as claimed in claim 1, wherein an oil adding hole is formed at the top end edge portion of the lower ball seat (2), the oil adding hole is communicated with the oil storage chamber (3), and a sealing nail is fixedly connected in the oil adding hole.
5. The long-life automobile steering ball head assembly according to claim 1, wherein both sides of the sealing pressure plate (5) are closely attached to the inner wall of the oil storage cavity (3), the aluminum gasket (11) is closely attached to the top end of the lower ball seat (2), and the hardness of the aluminum gasket (11) is lower than that of the lower ball seat (2).
6. A long-life automotive steering ball assembly according to claim 1, characterized in that the outer diameter of the fixing ring (20) is smaller than the inner diameter of the top opening of the upper socket (8).
7. The long-life automobile steering ball head assembly as claimed in claim 1, wherein a return spring is spirally wound outside the support rod (6), the top end of the return spring is fixedly connected with the bottom end of the lower ball seat (2), and the bottom end of the return spring is fixedly connected with the top end of the rubber gasket (7).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922278489.XU CN211501301U (en)||2019-12-18||2019-12-18||Long-life automobile steering ball head assembly|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922278489.XU CN211501301U (en)||2019-12-18||2019-12-18||Long-life automobile steering ball head assembly|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211501301U true CN211501301U (en)||2020-09-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922278489.XU Active CN211501301U (en)||2019-12-18||2019-12-18||Long-life automobile steering ball head assembly|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211501301U (en)|
- 2019-12-18 CN CN201922278489.XU patent/CN211501301U/en active Active
|US4828232A (en)||Vehicle air suspension strut with compliant cover plate assembly|
|JP5936127B2 (en)||Vehicle height adjustment device|
|US20040245058A1 (en)||Subassembly for the amplitude-dependent absorption of shock|
|US20150233442A1 (en)||Suspension device|
|CN211501301U (en)||Long-life automobile steering ball head assembly|
|CN110925343A (en)||Comfortable damping anti-bottom-touching shock absorber and motor tricycle|
|CN1095530C (en)||Two-tage hydraulic damping shock absorber|
|CN213598471U (en)||Long service life's torsion rubber core|
|CN211599391U (en)||Damping adjusting mechanism of front shock absorber|
|CN112440920A (en)||Shock attenuation owner drives air bag|
|CN211202600U (en)||Automobile swing arm ball head|
|CN203211291U (en)||Elastic vibration damping device for connection between electric vacuum pump and mounting bracket|
|CN212685152U (en)||Counter-pressure type suspension beam assembly|
|CN104044569A (en)||Elastic shock absorbing device for connection between electric vacuum pump and installing support frame|
|CN201517581U (en)||Shock absorber|
|CN209164483U (en)||Reliable top glue|
|CN216951448U (en)||Buffer structure of shock absorber and shock absorber|
|CN217207477U (en)||Pneumatic suspension structure of motorcycle|
|CN215720437U (en)||Shock attenuation nitrogen spring of central through-hole|
|CN215257544U (en)||Inner sleeve of automobile shock absorber|
|CN215487383U (en)||Dustproof shock absorber|
|CN210769976U (en)||Gasbag connection structure of gasbag bumper shock absorber|
|CN217381429U (en)||Electric vehicle front fork hydraulic damping shock absorber with high-strength torque|
|CN210565974U (en)||Buffer device of automobile shock absorber ware|