CN211436369U - High-speed ore mill - Google PatentsHigh-speed ore mill Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211436369U CN211436369U CN201920922441.5U CN201920922441U CN211436369U CN 211436369 U CN211436369 U CN 211436369U CN 201920922441 U CN201920922441 U CN 201920922441U CN 211436369 U CN211436369 U CN 211436369U
- Prior art keywords
- main shaft
- crushing disc
- ore mill
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 17
- 229910000617 Mangalloy Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 abstract description 14
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 abstract description 14
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 14
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 9
- 238000005065 mining Methods 0.000 abstract description 4
- 239000003638 reducing agent Substances 0.000 abstract description 4
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 4
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 125000003003 spiro group Chemical group 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229910001208 Crucible steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000004566 building material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000005039 chemical industry Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008187 granular material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052500 inorganic mineral Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011707 mineral Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a high-speed ore mill in the technical field of mining machinery, which comprises an electric motor, the bottom end of the motor is provided with a bracket, the output shaft end of the motor is connected with a motor coupler, the right side of the motor shaft coupling is connected with the main shaft coupling through the bolt, the utility model has simple and reasonable structure design, novel and unique modeling and convenient replacement of internal components, the device adopts a low-power motor, has no structures such as a speed reducer, a large gear, a small gear and the like, has the advantages of small occupied area, low working noise and low production cost, directly drives the main shaft crushing disc and the box body fixed crushing disc to carry out high-speed friction by the motor through the shaft coupling, therefore, the grinding operation is carried out, the energy consumption is reduced, the productivity is greatly improved, and meanwhile, the gap between the crushing disc in the device and the crushing disc on the main shaft can be adjusted, so that the fineness requirement required by the production process can be met.
The utility model relates to a mining machinery technical field specifically is a high-speed ore mill.
In the existing mining machinery, materials after a crusher need to be further ground to meet the fineness requirement required by the production process. At present, in the field of mining machinery, a ball mill is mostly adopted for carrying out secondary grinding operation on materials.
The ball mill is suitable for grinding various ores and other materials, is widely used in the industries of mineral separation, building materials, chemical industry and the like, and can be divided into a dry type ore grinding mode and a wet type ore grinding mode. According to different ore discharge modes, the method can be divided into a lattice type and an overflow type. The ball mill can be divided into a short-cylinder ball mill, a long-cylinder ball mill, a tube mill and a cone mill according to the shape of the cylinder. The ball mill is composed of a feeding part, a discharging part, a rotary part, a transmission part (a speed reducer, a small transmission gear, a motor, an electric control) and other main parts. The hollow shaft is made of cast steel, the lining can be detached and replaced, the rotary large gear is machined by cast hobbing, and the cylinder body is embedded with a wear-resistant lining plate, so that the wear-resistant cylinder has good wear resistance. The main body of the ball mill comprises a cylinder body, a lining made of wear-resistant materials is embedded in the cylinder body, a bearing for bearing the cylinder body and maintaining the rotation of the cylinder body is arranged, and a driving part such as a motor, a transmission gear, a belt pulley, a triangular belt and the like is also arranged. The ball mill accessories comprise a ball mill big gear, a ball mill small gear, a ball mill hollow shaft, a ball mill gear ring, a ball mill big gear ring, ball mill steel balls, a ball mill partition plate, a ball mill transmission device, a ball mill bearing, a ball mill end lining and the like.
The existing ball mill has heavy size, large occupied area, high production power consumption and large noise during operation, so the production working efficiency is low. The price of the high-power motor, the large-scale speed reducer, the large gear and the small gear is higher. In addition, the consumption of the grinding body and the lining plate of the ball mill is high, and the price of the grinding body and the lining plate is high, so that time and labor are wasted during replacement, the price of the ball mill is high, and the energy waste is serious.
Based on this, the utility model designs a high-speed ore mill to solve above-mentioned problem.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a high-speed ore mill to solve the problem among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a high-speed ore mill comprises a motor, wherein a support is arranged at the bottom end of the motor, a motor shaft coupler is connected to the output shaft end of the motor, a main shaft coupler is connected to the right side of the motor shaft coupler through a bolt, a main shaft is arranged in the main shaft coupler, the motor drives the main shaft to rotate, a box body is fixedly connected to the right side of the support through a bolt, a bearing seat is arranged in the middle of the outer wall of the left side of the box body, the bearing seat is internally connected with the main shaft through a bearing, a rotor disc is connected to the right part of the main shaft through the left side wall of the box body, a movable crushing disc is fixedly connected to the right side of the rotor disc through a bolt, a fixed sleeve is fixedly connected to the middle part of the outer wall of the right side of the, conveyer pipe inner chamber is provided with the feed spiral, feed spiral left end and main shaft right-hand member fixed connection, the motor is rotatory through driving the main shaft and then drives feed spiral rotary conveying material, conveyer pipe top right side is provided with the feed pipe, fixed cover rear side outer wall middle part is provided with the lead screw seat, lead screw seat internal rotation is connected with accommodate the lead screw, the fixed connecting plate that is provided with of conveyer pipe right-hand member, accommodate the lead screw spiro union through connection board.
Preferably, the connecting plate is including the bar shaped plate, the bolt connection hole has been seted up on bar shaped plate top left side, the lead screw connecting hole has been seted up on bar shaped plate top right side.
Preferably, the feed screw is a conventional helical blade.
Preferably, the rotation center lines of the fixed crushing disc and the movable crushing disc are positioned on the same horizontal line.
Preferably, the lower end of the box body is provided with a crushed material outlet.
Preferably, the movable crushing disc and the fixed crushing disc are made of wear-resistant high manganese steel.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the utility model has the advantages of simple and reasonable design, novel structure is unique, overall structure is simple, be convenient for change internals, and this device adopts the miniwatt motor, no speed reducer, gear wheel and pinion isotructure, it is little to have area, noise at work is low, low in production cost's advantage, this device is carried out high-speed friction through the fixed broken dish of shaft coupling direct drive main shaft by the motor and box, thereby levigate the operation, energy resource consumption is reduced, the productivity is greatly improved, the clearance can be adjusted between broken dish and the main epaxial broken dish in this device simultaneously, can reach the required fineness requirement of production technology.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings used in the description of the embodiments will be briefly introduced below, and it is obvious that the drawings in the following description are only some embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious for those skilled in the art that other drawings can be obtained according to these drawings without creative efforts.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a partial enlarged view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a top view of the adjusting screw rod of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic diagram of the structure of the connection plate of the present invention.
In the drawings, the components represented by the respective reference numerals are listed below:
1-motor, 2-motor coupling, 3-main shaft coupling, 4-main shaft, 5-bearing seat, 6-box, 7-rotor disk, 8-movable crushing disk, 9-fixed crushing disk, 10-fixed disk coupling disk, 11-conveying pipe, 12-fixed sleeve, 13-feeding screw, 14-feeding pipe, 15-connecting plate, 16-adjusting screw rod, 17-screw rod seat, 151-strip-shaped plate, 152-bolt connecting hole and 153-screw rod connecting hole.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments of the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person of ordinary skill in the art without creative efforts belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides a technical solution: a high-speed ore mill comprises a motor 1, a support 18 is arranged at the bottom end of the motor 1, an output shaft end of the motor 1 is connected with a motor coupling 2, the right side of the motor coupling 2 is connected with a main shaft coupling 3 through a bolt, a main shaft 4 is arranged in the main shaft coupling 3, the motor 1 drives the main shaft 4 to rotate, the right side of the support 18 is fixedly connected with a box body 6 through a bolt, a bearing seat 5 is arranged in the middle of the outer wall of the left side of the box body 6, the bearing seat 5 is connected with the main shaft 4 through a bearing, the right part of the main shaft 4 penetrates through the wall of the left side of the box body 6 and is connected with a rotor disc 7, the right side of the rotor disc 7 is fixedly connected with a movable crushing disc 8 through a bolt, the middle part of the outer wall of the right side of the box body 6, conveyer pipe 11 inner chamber is provided with feed spiral 13, 13 left ends of feed spiral and 4 right-hand members fixed connection of main shaft, motor 1 is rotatory and then drive the rotatory transported substance material of feed spiral 13 through driving main shaft 4, 11 top right sides of conveyer pipe are provided with feed pipe 14, fixed 12 rear side outside wall middle parts are provided with lead screw seat 17, lead screw seat 17 internal rotation is connected with accommodate the lead screw 16, 11 right-hand members of conveyer pipe are fixed and are provided with connecting plate 15, accommodate the lead screw 16 spiro union through connecting plate 15.
Wherein, connecting plate 15 has seted up bolted connection hole 153 including strip shaped plate 151, strip shaped plate 151 top left side, and lead screw connecting hole 153 has been seted up on strip shaped plate 151 top right side, and feed spiral 13 is helical blade commonly used, decides broken dish 9 and moves the two center of rotation line of broken dish 8 and be located same water flat line, and the crushed aggregates export has been seted up to 6 lower extremes of box, moves broken dish 8 and decides its material of broken dish 9 and be wear-resisting high manganese steel.
One specific application of this embodiment is: the device is a high-speed ore mill, and all electric devices in the device are electrically connected with an external power supply through an external control switch.
The use principle is as follows: this novel wet mill does utilizes low-level number motor 1 of low-power, directly drives main shaft 4 high-speed rotatory through motor coupling 2 and main shaft coupling 3, and the broken dish 8 (broken dish can be circular, square, and other various shapes) of moving on the main shaft 4 rotates at a high speed. There is another fixed crushing dish 9 in the box, and the high-speed rotatory broken dish 8 that moves on the main shaft 4 rubs with fixed crushing dish 9 at a high speed to levigate the material. In this process, the material passes through in the feeder pipe 14 gets into the conveying pipeline 11, because feed spiral 13 and main shaft 4 fixed connection, therefore along with main shaft 4 is rotatory, feed spiral 13 is rotatory thereupon, carries the material to moving and decides and grinds between the broken dish, and the material granule after the grinding leaks from the gap between the broken dish of deciding, finally discharges through the piece export of box 1 lower part.
When this device need be adjusted and move the clearance between the fixed broken dish, the user need rotate outside accommodate the lead screw 16, because accommodate the lead screw 16 and connecting plate 15 spiro union, and connecting plate 15 and conveyer pipe 11 rigid coupling, therefore along with accommodate the lead screw 16 is rotatory, under the screw thread effect, connecting plate 15 can drive the conveyer pipe 11 and remove about, because decide broken dish 9 and fixed dish connecting plate 10 and pass through the bolt and be in the same place with conveyer pipe 11, so conveyer pipe 11 position can be adjusted, make and decide broken dish 9 and move the clearance of broken dish 8 and just can adjust, thereby reach the purpose of adjusting the material fineness, it requires to reach the required fineness of production technology for reach the required fineness of production technology
In the description herein, references to the description of "one embodiment," "an example," "a specific example," etc., mean that a particular feature, structure, material, or characteristic described in connection with the embodiment or example is included in at least one embodiment or example of the invention. In this specification, the schematic representations of the terms used above do not necessarily refer to the same embodiment or example. Furthermore, the particular features, structures, materials, or characteristics described may be combined in any suitable manner in any one or more embodiments or examples.
The preferred embodiments of the present invention disclosed above are intended only to help illustrate the present invention. The preferred embodiments are not intended to be exhaustive or to limit the invention to the precise embodiments disclosed. Obviously, many modifications and variations are possible in light of the above teaching. The embodiments were chosen and described in order to best explain the principles of the invention and its practical applications, to thereby enable others skilled in the art to best understand the invention for and utilize the invention. The present invention is limited only by the claims and their full scope and equivalents.
1. A high-speed ore mill comprises a motor (1), and is characterized in that: the motor is characterized in that a support (18) is arranged at the bottom end of the motor (1), an output shaft end of the motor (1) is connected with a motor coupler (2), the right side of the motor coupler (2) is connected with a main shaft coupler (3) through a bolt, a main shaft (4) is arranged in the main shaft coupler (3), the motor (1) drives the main shaft (4) to rotate, a box body (6) is fixedly connected to the right side of the support (18) through a bolt, a bearing seat (5) is arranged in the middle of the outer wall of the left side of the box body (6), the bearing seat (5) is connected with the main shaft (4) through a bearing, a rotor disc (7) is connected to the right part of the main shaft (4) through the left side wall of the box body (6), a movable crushing disc (8) is fixedly connected to, the conveying pipe (11) is connected in the fixed sleeve (12) in a sliding way, the left end of the conveying pipe (11) penetrates through the right side wall of the box body (6) and is connected with a fixed disc connecting disc (10), the left side of the fixed plate connecting plate (10) is fixedly connected with a fixed crushing plate (9) through a bolt, a feeding screw (13) is arranged in the inner cavity of the conveying pipe (11), the left end of the feeding screw (13) is fixedly connected with the right end of the main shaft (4), the motor (1) drives the main shaft (4) to rotate so as to drive the feeding screw (13) to rotate to convey materials, a feeding pipe (14) is arranged on the right side of the top end of the conveying pipe (11), a screw rod seat (17) is arranged in the middle of the outer wall of the rear side of the fixed sleeve (12), adjusting screw rods (16) are rotatably connected in the screw rod seats (17), a connecting plate (15) is fixedly arranged at the right end of the conveying pipe (11), and the adjusting screw rods (16) are in threaded connection with the connecting plate (15).
2. A high speed ore mill according to claim 1, wherein: connecting plate (15) have seted up bolt connection hole (152) including strip shaped plate (151), strip shaped plate (151) top left side, lead screw connecting hole (153) have been seted up on strip shaped plate (151) top right side.
3. A high speed ore mill according to claim 1, wherein: the feeding screw (13) is a common screw blade.
4. A high speed ore mill according to claim 1, wherein: the rotation center lines of the fixed crushing disc (9) and the movable crushing disc (8) are positioned on the same horizontal line.
5. A high speed ore mill according to claim 1, wherein: the lower end of the box body (6) is provided with a crushed material outlet.
6. A high speed ore mill according to claim 1, wherein: the movable crushing disc (8) and the fixed crushing disc (9) are made of wear-resistant high manganese steel.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920922441.5U CN211436369U (en)||2019-06-19||2019-06-19||High-speed ore mill|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920922441.5U CN211436369U (en)||2019-06-19||2019-06-19||High-speed ore mill|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211436369U true CN211436369U (en)||2020-09-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920922441.5U Active CN211436369U (en)||2019-06-19||2019-06-19||High-speed ore mill|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211436369U (en)|
- 2019-06-19 CN CN201920922441.5U patent/CN211436369U/en active Active
|CN205731400U (en)||A kind of mineral breaker with automatic feeder|
|CN104841525A (en)||Three-screw planetary transmission vertical medium stirring mill|
|CN102935397B (en)||Dual-rotation conical-drum-type horizontal sand mill|
|CN202191938U (en)||Ball mill adopting wet method|
|CN204735288U (en)||Vertical medium stirred bead mill of three screw rod planet transmissions machine|
|CN210700288U (en)||Colloid mill|
|CN106269073A (en)||A kind of high speed shear activation equipment|
|CN208230030U (en)||A kind of ball mill|
|CN201445981U (en)||Novel ball mill|
|CN100391615C (en)||Disc type magnetic roll squeezer|
|CN211070298U (en)||High-purity zirconia powder ball-milling device|
|CN206810381U (en)||A kind of wet method mica grinder|
|CN211436369U (en)||High-speed ore mill|
|CN204220211U (en)||A kind of planetary gear is from the centrifugal sand device processed of feed back|
|CN109126965A (en)||Steam drive engine|
|CN213854877U (en)||Direct-drive wet grinder|
|CN201632293U (en)||Water-coal-slurry rod mill|
|CN204469808U (en)||A kind of novel vertical mill|
|CN201357108Y (en)||Multi-functional ball grinder|
|CN201454604U (en)||Rotary type sand making machine|
|CN207357260U (en)||A kind of mineral powder chopping fine mill uses autogenous grinding swaging machine|
|CN208928270U (en)||A kind of modified form cement grinding mill|
|CN202942953U (en)||Novel double-groove sand washer|
|CN207899527U (en)||A kind of wet type nano ball grinding equipment for producing high-voltage porcelain insulator|
|CN207887260U (en)||A kind of automatic discharging overflow material grinder|