CN211382668U - Special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient - Google PatentsSpecial low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211382668U CN211382668U CN201920477308.3U CN201920477308U CN211382668U CN 211382668 U CN211382668 U CN 211382668U CN 201920477308 U CN201920477308 U CN 201920477308U CN 211382668 U CN211382668 U CN 211382668U
- Prior art keywords
- smoke exhaust
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 230000000474 nursing Effects 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 206010014698 Endocrine disease Diseases 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 201000001957 endocrine system disease Diseases 0.000 title claims abstract description 21
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 title abstract description 7
- 239000000779 smoke Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 46
- 210000003141 Lower Extremity Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 238000005192 partition Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 210000002683 Foot Anatomy 0.000 claims description 58
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 14
- 210000001699 lower leg Anatomy 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000000554 physical therapy Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 210000000689 upper leg Anatomy 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000004677 Nylon Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 229920001778 nylon Polymers 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000002124 endocrine Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000001429 stepping Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000001678 irradiating Effects 0.000 claims description 2
- 206010072736 Rheumatic disease Diseases 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000036039 immunity Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 206010061224 Limb discomfort Diseases 0.000 abstract description 2
- 241000256844 Apis mellifera Species 0.000 abstract 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 15
- 210000002414 Leg Anatomy 0.000 description 4
- 230000003028 elevating Effects 0.000 description 4
- 229940088597 Hormone Drugs 0.000 description 3
- 235000019504 cigarettes Nutrition 0.000 description 3
- 239000005556 hormone Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000000126 substance Substances 0.000 description 3
- 210000003372 Endocrine Glands Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000003890 endocrine cells Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 210000000750 endocrine system Anatomy 0.000 description 2
- 230000004060 metabolic process Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000035790 physiological processes and functions Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 201000003068 rheumatic fever Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000002560 therapeutic procedure Methods 0.000 description 2
- 206010003246 Arthritis Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 241000254173 Coleoptera Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010061218 Inflammation Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003127 Knee Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000004072 Lung Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000036740 Metabolism Effects 0.000 description 1
- 210000003205 Muscles Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 208000008552 Soft Tissue Injury Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000033228 biological regulation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000017531 blood circulation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000018109 developmental process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000012010 growth Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003760 hair shine Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000035876 healing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004054 inflammatory process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001788 irregular Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002045 lasting Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000035786 metabolism Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000000653 nervous system Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000001766 physiological effect Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001105 regulatory Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000036159 relative stability Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000001850 reproductive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000552 rheumatic Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000028327 secretion Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002791 soaking Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000001519 tissues Anatomy 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrinopathy patient, the on-line screen storage device comprises a base, fixed surface has moxa-moxibustion box and lavipeditum basin on the base, moxa dish has been placed to moxa-moxibustion box bottom, moxa-moxibustion incasement level is fixed with porous partition, set up two side by side on the moxa-moxibustion box roof board and supply the foot to stretch into the moxa-moxibustion box so that step on the foot hole on porous partition, foot hole department corresponds and is connected with the seal cover, set up on the moxa-moxibustion box lateral wall and supply to get getting of getting and put moxa dish and get the mouth, be equipped with the exhaust hole on box roof board or the seal cover, the one end intercommunication of exhaust hole and exhaust pipe, the other end of exhaust pipe imme. The foot bath massage moxibustion and foot bath massage device has the advantages that moxibustion treatment and foot bath nursing are effectively combined, lower limb discomfort caused by rheumatism immunity and endocrine diseases can be effectively relieved and treated by massaging the foot bath after the moxibustion, and moxa smoke is filtered and absorbed by water in the foot bath basin, so that the foot bath nursing effect is enhanced on one hand, and the inhalation harm of the moxa smoke is reduced on the other hand.
The utility model belongs to the field of medical equipment, concretely relates to special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient.
The healthy human body regulates the metabolism and physiological functions of the human body through various hormones and nervous systems in the endocrine system. The endocrine system consists of endocrine glands, scattered endocrine cells and hormones secreted by the endocrine glands and the dispersed endocrine cells, participates in a plurality of physiological activities and life phenomena such as the regulation of the metabolic process, the growth and development, the reproductive aging and the like of a human body, and maintains the relative stability of the internal environment of the human body; endocrine dyscrasia refers to the physiological state of irregular and unbalanced hormone secretion of a human body, and the endocrine dyscrasia must be timely adjusted to enable the function of the human body to be recovered to be normal, foot care is one of treatment methods for regulating endocrine dyscrasia, and foot bath is one of common foot care methods. In addition, the better alleviating and treating effects can be achieved for the foot and knee rheumatic arthritis and the like caused by the rheumatic immunity and the endocrine diseases through infrared ray thermal therapy and moxibustion treatment, but the infrared ray thermal therapy or moxibustion in the prior art generally needs to go to a special mechanism to enjoy services, is higher in price, and lacks a lower limb moxibustion nursing device which is simple in structure, low in cost and capable of being used at home.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model provides a special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient aims at providing one kind and carries out the domestic nursing device that pain was alleviated and was treated to the low limbs discomfort that arouses because of rheumatism immunity and endocrine disease.
The utility model provides an above-mentioned technical problem's technical scheme as follows: a moxibustion nursing device for lower limbs special for patients with endocrine diseases comprises a base, wherein a moxibustion box and a foot bath basin are fixed on the upper surface of the base, a moxa disk is placed at the bottom of the moxibustion box, a porous partition plate is horizontally fixed at a position above the moxa disk in the moxibustion box, two foot holes allowing feet to extend into the moxibustion box to step on the porous partition plate are arranged on a top cover plate of the moxibustion box side by side, sealing sleeves are respectively and correspondingly connected with the two foot holes, the sealing sleeves are tightly sleeved on the lower legs or the upper legs of the patients, a taking and placing port for taking and placing the moxa disk is arranged on the side wall of the moxibustion box, a door body capable of being opened and closed is arranged at the taking and placing port, a smoke exhaust hole is arranged on the top cover plate of the moxibustion box or the sealing sleeves, the smoke exhaust hole is communicated with one end of a smoke exhaust pipeline, and the other end of the smoke, and a smoke exhaust fan is arranged on the smoke exhaust pipeline.
On the basis of the technical scheme, the utility model discloses can also do following improvement.
Furthermore, a plurality of convex columns for supporting the sole of the foot are uniformly distributed on the upper surface of the porous clapboard (each convex column can be polished into a column shape by natural magnets).
Adopt above-mentioned further scheme's beneficial effect is, the foot is supported by each projection and lifts off porous baffle upper surface, prevents that the hole on the porous baffle from being plugged up to the foot, is favorable to the moxa that burns in the moxa dish upwards to fly away in order to strengthen the moxa-moxibustion treatment effect of moxa cigarette to the foot through the hole on the porous baffle, if the projection is polished with the magnetite, then it still possesses the magnetotherapy effect simultaneously.
Further, the bottom of the moxibustion box is provided with a lifting platform for placing the moxa disk.
Adopt above-mentioned further scheme's beneficial effect be, the moxa disk can go up and down along with the elevating platform, and the patient can adjust out the moxa-moxibustion heat degree that is fit for oneself.
Furthermore, the elevating platform comprises an electric push rod and an elevating flat plate fixed at the telescopic end of the electric push rod.
Adopt above-mentioned further scheme's beneficial effect is, dull and stereotyped electric putter is all connected at upper and lower both ends (wherein the lower extreme is the fixing base, and the top is the lift flat board), simple structure, simple to operate just easily controls.
Further, the seal cover is an elastic rubber ring or a long cylindrical soft rubber cover with openings at the upper end and the lower end, the lower end of the rubber cover is communicated with the foot holes, and the upper end of the rubber cover is tightened on the lower leg or the upper leg of the patient through an arranged elastic band or a nylon buckle.
Adopt above-mentioned further scheme's beneficial effect be, no matter be the rubber ring structure or with the seal cover of the rubber sleeve structure of long tube-shape, its effect all is that stretch into moxa-moxibustion box and place behind porous partition plate upper surface at patient's foot, the seal cover closely seals with patient's shank or thigh portion cover, makes the moxa-smoke do not pass through the clearance between seal cover and shank or thigh as far as possible and leaks, reinforcing moxa-moxibustion treatment effect, the simultaneously bottom of being convenient for moxa-smoke concentrated row to the lavipeditum basin.
Further, be equipped with a plurality of infrared ray physiotherapy lamps that are used for to stepping on moxa-moxibustion incasement wall the foot on the porous partition plate shines.
The beneficial effect who adopts above-mentioned further scheme is, can open the infrared ray physiotherapy lamp in the moxa-moxibustion after setting up the infrared ray physiotherapy lamp, infrared irradiation can promote blood circulation, and the reinforcing muscle is to the absorptive capacity of articular tissue inflammation, alleviates the arthritis symptom, promotes soft tissue injury healing, and the moxa-moxibustion cooperates with infrared ray physiotherapy, has fabulous treatment to rheumatic arthritis on the foot.
Furthermore, a plurality of air holes are arranged on the openable door body.
Adopt above-mentioned further scheme's beneficial effect is that, the main effect of bleeder vent is admitted air to the moxa-moxibustion box, guarantees the steady burning of the moxa in the moxa dish, and when not establishing the bleeder vent, the door body that can open and close should pay attention to the degree of closing, and when smoke exhaust fan opened and takes away moxa smoke and air, can open and close the door body and will open a gap at least, guarantees that the external air can get into the moxa-moxibustion box and support the burning.
Furthermore, one end of the smoke exhaust pipeline extending into the foot bath basin is communicated with a coil pipe air inlet fixedly arranged at the bottom of the foot bath basin, a plurality of smoke exhaust branch pipes are evenly communicated on the coil pipe at intervals, and the outlet end of each smoke exhaust branch pipe is connected with a one-way exhaust valve.
The beneficial effect of adopting the further scheme is that through the arrangement of the coil pipe and the smoke exhaust branch pipes on the coil pipe, the moxa smoke can be dispersed and exhausted into the water of the foot bath basin, so that the moxa smoke is fully contacted with the water to absorb chemical components in the water, the pungent smell of the moxa smoke finally exhausted into the air is reduced, and the harm is reduced.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
the moxibustion box and the foot bath tub are used for effectively combining moxibustion treatment and foot bath nursing, and moxibustion is performed firstly and then foot bath massage is performed, so that lower limb discomfort caused by rheumatism, immunity and endocrine diseases can be effectively relieved and treated; moxa smoke generated by moxibustion is fully contacted with skin of feet and legs, and then is introduced into the foot bath basin, the moxa smoke is filtered and absorbed once by water in the foot bath basin, chemical components in the moxa smoke are partially absorbed, the partial chemical components are mostly contacted with the skin, which is beneficial and harmless (so that the foot care effect is enhanced when the foot bath basin is used for soaking feet), but if released air is sucked into lungs, the harm is not beneficial, the moxa smoke is filtered and absorbed by the water in the foot bath basin and then is discharged into the air, the pungent smell is lightened, and the suction harm is reduced.
FIG. 1 is a schematic top view of a moxibustion nursing device for lower limbs dedicated to endocrine diseases patients according to the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic front view of the lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine disease patients shown in fig. 1 (wherein the moxibustion box is shown in a sectional view, and the sealing sleeve is an elastic rubber ring).
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the lower limb moxibustion nursing device for endocrine disease patients shown in fig. 2, wherein a long tubular rubber sleeve is used instead of an elastic rubber ring.
In the drawings, the components represented by the respective reference numerals are listed below:
1. a base; 2. a moxibustion box; 3. a foot tub; 4. a moxa disk; 5. a porous separator; 6. a foot hole; 7. sealing sleeves; 8. a smoke exhaust duct; 9. a smoke exhaust fan; 10. a convex column; 11. a lifting platform; 12. an elastic rubber ring; 13. a rubber sleeve; 14. an infrared physiotherapy lamp.
The principles and features of the present invention are described below in conjunction with the following drawings, the examples given are only intended to illustrate the present invention and are not intended to limit the scope of the present invention.
In the description of the present invention, if terms indicating orientation such as "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "top", "bottom", "inner", "outer", etc. are used, the indicated orientation or positional relationship is based on the orientation or positional relationship shown in the drawings, and is only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but does not indicate or imply that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed and operated in a specific orientation, and thus, should not be construed as limiting the present invention.
As shown in figures 1 to 3, the utility model provides a special lower limb moxibustion nursing device for patients with endocrine diseases, which comprises a base 1, wherein a moxibustion box 2 and a foot bath basin 3 are fixed on the upper surface of the base 1, a moxa disk 4 is placed at the bottom of the moxibustion box 2, a porous partition plate 5 is horizontally fixed at a position above the moxa disk 4 in the moxibustion box 2, two foot holes 6 for feet to extend into the moxibustion box 2 are arranged on a top cover plate of the moxibustion box 2 side by side, the two foot holes 6 are respectively and correspondingly connected with a sealing sleeve 7, the sealing sleeve 7 is tightly sleeved on the lower leg part or the upper leg part of the patient, a taking and placing port for taking and placing the moxa disk 4 is arranged on the side wall of the moxibustion box 2, a door body is arranged at the taking and placing port, a smoke exhaust hole is arranged on the top cover plate or the sealing sleeve 7, the smoke exhaust hole is communicated with one end of a smoke exhaust pipe 8, the other end of the smoke exhaust pipeline 8 is immersed in the water of the foot bath tub 3, and a smoke exhaust fan 9 is arranged on the smoke exhaust pipeline 8.
The foot tub can adopt a commercially available electric heating foot tub with a massage function, such as products with models of Bozy-968 or Changhong CDN-ZY 1588-A. The smoke exhaust fan is preferably a 4-inch or 6-inch pipeline exhaust fan with the model of DPT-100 and the brand of Miban.
Furthermore, a plurality of convex columns 10 for supporting the sole are uniformly distributed on the upper surface of the porous partition plate 5.
The convex column can be made of cylindrical magnet with height of 1-2cm and diameter of 0.5-1.2cm, which is made of natural magnet.
Further, the bottom of the moxibustion box 2 is provided with a lifting platform 11 for placing the moxa disk 4.
Further, the lifting platform 11 comprises an electric push rod and a lifting flat plate fixed at the telescopic end of the electric push rod.
Specifically, the electric push rod can adopt a miniature electric telescopic rod lifter with the type of armored beetle and the stroke of 10-30 mm.
Further, the sealing sleeve 7 is an elastic rubber ring 12 or a long cylindrical soft rubber sleeve 13 with openings at the upper end and the lower end, the lower end of the rubber sleeve 13 is communicated with the foot hole 6, and the upper end of the rubber sleeve 13 is tightened on the lower leg or the upper leg of the patient through an arranged elastic band or a nylon buckle.
It should be noted that, when the sealing sleeve is a long tubular soft rubber sleeve, the rubber sleeve is preferably made of the same soft rubber material as the inner tube of the bicycle or automobile, the thickness is preferably 2-4mm, the diameter is about 20-30cm, the long tubular shape of the rubber sleeve is preferably thick at the lower end and thin at the upper end, so as to ensure that a space large enough for moxa smoke to enter is reserved between the leg and the tubular wall of the rubber sleeve, the advantage of thin at the upper end is convenient for tightening by an elastic band or a nylon buckle, the connection condition of the elastic band or the nylon buckle at the upper end of the rubber sleeve is as shown in fig. 3, and a plurality of connecting lugs for the elastic band or the nylon buckle to penetrate are annularly arranged outside the upper end of the rubber.
Further, a plurality of infrared physiotherapy lamps 14 for irradiating the feet stepping on the porous partition plate 5 are arranged on the inner wall of the moxibustion box 2.
Furthermore, a plurality of air holes are arranged on the openable door body.
Furthermore, one end of the smoke exhaust pipeline 8 extending into the foot bath tub 3 is communicated with a coil pipe air inlet fixedly arranged at the bottom of the foot bath tub 3, a plurality of smoke exhaust branch pipes are evenly communicated on the coil pipe at intervals, and the outlet end of each smoke exhaust branch pipe is connected with a one-way exhaust valve.
The utility model provides a nursing device's use method brief introduction as follows:
the patient who leads to the uncomfortable of low limbs because of rheumatism immunity and endocrine disease can stretch into the moxa-moxibustion case and step on porous shelf with the foot from the foot hole of moxa-moxibustion case, the sealed cover of foot hole department is tightly in patient's shank or thigh, the moxa disk that will be equipped with moxa or moxa stick is put into the elevating platform of moxa-moxibustion case and is lighted from getting and putting the mouth, close or close the openable door body, then the foot carries out moxa-moxibustion treatment (simultaneously, can open infrared ray physiotherapy lamp) in the moxa-moxibustion case, after moxa cigarette is full of the moxa-moxibustion case, open smoke exhaust fan, slow and lasting discharges the moxa cigarette to the bottom of lavipeditum basin, after the moxa-moxibustion was accomplished, the foot was extracted from the moxa-moxibustion case, then stretch into the lavipeditum basin and steep foot massage flow.
The above description is only for the preferred embodiment of the present invention, and is not intended to limit the present invention, and any modifications, equivalent replacements, improvements, etc. made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for patients with endocrine diseases is characterized by comprising a base (1), wherein a moxibustion box (2) and a foot bath basin (3) are fixed on the upper surface of the base (1), a moxa disk (4) is placed at the bottom of the moxibustion box (2), a porous partition plate (5) is horizontally fixed at a position above the moxa disk (4) in the moxibustion box (2), a box top cover plate of the moxibustion box (2) is provided with two foot holes (6) which are used for feet to extend into the moxibustion box (2) so as to step on the porous partition plate (5), the two foot holes (6) are respectively and correspondingly connected with sealing sleeves (7), the sealing sleeves (7) are tightly sleeved on the lower leg parts or the upper leg parts of the patients, a taking and placing port for taking and placing the moxa disk (4) is arranged on the side wall of the moxibustion box (2), and the taking and placing port is provided with an openable door body, and a smoke exhaust hole is formed in the box top cover plate or the sealing sleeve (7), the smoke exhaust hole is communicated with one end of a smoke exhaust pipeline (8), the other end of the smoke exhaust pipeline (8) is immersed in the water of the foot bath basin (3), and a smoke exhaust fan (9) is arranged on the smoke exhaust pipeline (8).
2. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine disease patients as claimed in claim 1, wherein a plurality of convex columns (10) for supporting the sole of the foot are uniformly distributed on the upper surface of the porous partition plate (5).
3. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine disease patients as claimed in claim 1, wherein the bottom of the moxibustion box (2) is provided with a lifting platform (11) for placing the moxa disk (4).
4. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine disease patients as claimed in claim 3, wherein the lifting platform (11) comprises an electric push rod and a lifting flat plate fixed at the telescopic end of the electric push rod.
5. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine disease patients as claimed in claim 1, wherein the sealing sleeve (7) is an elastic rubber ring (12) or a long cylindrical soft rubber sleeve (13) with openings at both the upper and lower ends, the lower end of the rubber sleeve (13) is communicated with the foot hole (6), and the upper end of the rubber sleeve (13) is tightened on the lower leg or the upper leg of the patient through an arranged elastic band or a nylon buckle.
6. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine patients according to any one of claims 1 to 5, characterized in that a plurality of infrared physiotherapy lamps (14) for irradiating feet stepping on the porous partition (5) are arranged on the inner wall of the moxibustion box (2).
7. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for endocrine disease patients as claimed in claim 6, wherein the openable door body is provided with a plurality of air holes.
8. The lower limb moxibustion nursing device special for patients with endocrine diseases as claimed in claim 6, wherein one end of the smoke exhaust pipe (8) extending into the foot bath basin (3) is communicated with a coil pipe air inlet fixedly arranged at the bottom of the foot bath basin (3), a plurality of smoke exhaust branch pipes are communicated with the coil pipe at uniform intervals, and the outlet end of each smoke exhaust branch pipe is connected with a one-way exhaust valve.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920477308.3U CN211382668U (en)||2019-04-10||2019-04-10||Special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920477308.3U CN211382668U (en)||2019-04-10||2019-04-10||Special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211382668U true CN211382668U (en)||2020-09-01|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920477308.3U Expired - Fee Related CN211382668U (en)||2019-04-10||2019-04-10||Special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211382668U (en)|
- 2019-04-10 CN CN201920477308.3U patent/CN211382668U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN103948499B (en)||A kind of herbal fumigation medichair|
|CN2494674Y (en)||Chinese medicinal fuming & steaming chair|
|CN204618837U (en)||Electronic Chinese medicine bag health preserving equipment|
|CN211382668U (en)||Special low limbs moxa-moxibustion nursing device of endocrine disease patient|
|KR101339062B1 (en)||Dry fumigator with sitz bath function|
|CN205339509U (en)||Appearance is fumigated to medicine|
|CN106109221B (en)||A kind of herbal fumigation basin|
|CN200991402Y (en)||Biological physical health-care bath ware|
|CN206852930U (en)||A kind of arm postoperative rehabilitation infrared lamp device|
|CN110584989A (en)||Energy fumigation device|
|KR200186520Y1 (en)||Moxibustion apparatus using infrared and mugwort|
|CN205127165U (en)||Far infrared dehumidifier|
|CN205322755U (en)||Seat -type fumigating instrument|
|CN104644426A (en)||Automatic smoke discharge moxibustion bed with mobile phone bracket|
|CN2925464Y (en)||Hip-bath fuming therapeutic equipment|
|CN208877255U (en)||A kind of TCM nursing foot-massaging device|
|CN106580654A (en)||Impact wave foot tub|
|CN211214387U (en)||Multifunctional yang-raising moxibustion box|
|CN214859040U (en)||Stool pot is helped with vibration massage combination to infrared stimulation|
|CN206044964U (en)||Femoral head positions infrared fumigation instrument|
|CN209519026U (en)||Unisex discharge urine set|
|CN111265408B (en)||Self-heating moxibustion box for children|
|CN211962583U (en)||Ankle moxibustion device|
|CN210932686U (en)||Moxa steaming massage pedicure barrel device|
|CN211634280U (en)||Energy fumigation device|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200901
Termination date: 20210410
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|