CN211333961U - High-strength concrete stirring device - Google PatentsHigh-strength concrete stirring device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211333961U CN211333961U CN201922239676.7U CN201922239676U CN211333961U CN 211333961 U CN211333961 U CN 211333961U CN 201922239676 U CN201922239676 U CN 201922239676U CN 211333961 U CN211333961 U CN 211333961U
- Prior art keywords
- strength concrete
- Prior art date
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 83
- 239000011372 high-strength concrete Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 24
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 18
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 abstract description 8
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000004567 concrete Substances 0.000 description 4
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001721 combination Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000843 powder Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000004568 cement Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010881 fly ash Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910052500 inorganic mineral Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000011707 mineral Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000003638 reducing agent Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000377 silicon dioxide Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000002893 slag Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000004575 stone Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a stirring device for high-strength concrete, which comprises a stirring cylinder and a cylinder cover for sealing the stirring cylinder, wherein a main stirring blade is arranged in the stirring cylinder, and the main stirring blade is driven to rotate by a main driving device arranged at the bottom of the stirring cylinder; the main stirring blade is provided with an auxiliary stirring blade which rotates independently, and the auxiliary stirring blade is driven to rotate by an auxiliary driving device. The stirring device can realize the sufficient stirring of the high-strength concrete mixture, so that the strength of the high-strength concrete can be ensured.
The utility model relates to a stirring apparatus, especially, relate to high-strength concrete's stirring apparatus.
Concrete having a strength grade of C60 or above is generally referred to in the art as high strength concrete. It is produced by using cement, sand and stone as raw materials and adding water reducing agent or adding mixture of flyash, mineral powder, slag and silica powder simultaneously and through conventional process. When the high-strength concrete is produced, the mixture needs to be fully stirred, so that the strength of the concrete can be ensured. The common stirring device in the prior art cannot fully stir the mixture of the high-strength concrete, so the applicant develops a stirring device specially for the high-strength concrete.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the problem that exists among the background art, the utility model provides a agitating unit of high-strength concrete, this agitating unit can realize the intensive mixing of high-strength concrete mixture to make the intensity of high-strength concrete can obtain guaranteeing.
In order to achieve the above purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a stirring device for high-strength concrete comprises a stirring cylinder and a cylinder cover for sealing the stirring cylinder, wherein a main stirring blade is arranged in the stirring cylinder, and the main stirring blade is driven to rotate by a main driving device arranged at the bottom of the stirring cylinder; the main stirring blade is provided with an auxiliary stirring blade which rotates independently, and the auxiliary stirring blade is driven to rotate by an auxiliary driving device.
The main stirring blade comprises a stirring disc arranged at the top of the stirring shaft, two stirring rods extend downwards from the lower surface of the stirring disc, and the two stirring rods are respectively positioned at two sides of the stirring shaft and are symmetrically arranged relative to the stirring shaft.
The stirring rod comprises a vertical part and an inclined part, the bottom of the inclined part is inclined towards the side wall of the stirring barrel, and the bottom end of the inclined part is provided with a main blade.
The main driving device comprises a reduction gearbox and a first motor, the bottom of a stirring shaft of the main stirring blade extends out of the bottom of the stirring cylinder, and the first motor is in transmission connection with the stirring shaft of the main stirring blade through the reduction gearbox.
The auxiliary stirring blade is arranged on the lower surface of the stirring disc and positioned outside one stirring rod.
The auxiliary stirring blade comprises a rotating sleeve fixed on the lower surface of the stirring disc, a rotating shaft is arranged in the rotating sleeve, and an auxiliary blade is fixed at the tail end of the rotating shaft extending out of the rotating sleeve.
The auxiliary driving device comprises a hollow bearing fixed in the center of the upper surface of the stirring disc, a hollow transmission cylinder extending to one side is arranged in the middle of the hollow bearing, the top of the rotating shaft extends into the hollow transmission cylinder, a transmission chain wheel is arranged at the top of the rotating shaft, a second motor is arranged at the top of the cylinder cover, a driving chain wheel is arranged at the tail end of the rotating shaft of the second motor, and the driving chain wheel and the transmission chain wheel are connected in a chain transmission mode.
The middle part of the barrel cover is provided with a bearing hole, and the top of the hollow bearing is arranged in the bearing hole of the barrel cover.
The utility model has the advantages that: through the main stirring blade and the auxiliary stirring blade which are mutually independently and rotatably arranged, the full stirring of the high-strength concrete mixture can be realized.
The present invention will be further explained with reference to the accompanying drawings
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of a cross-sectional structure of the stirring device of the present invention.
The invention will be further described with reference to the following description and embodiments in conjunction with the accompanying drawings:
A high-strength concrete mixing device comprises a mixing drum 10, wherein the mixing drum 10 is provided with an upward opening, a drum cover 11 is arranged on the opening of the mixing drum 10, the drum cover 11 seals the mixing drum 10 when mixing operation is carried out, and concrete is mixed in the mixing drum 10, as shown in figure 1.
The central part of the bottom of the mixing drum 10 is provided with a mixing shaft 23, the top of the mixing shaft 23 is provided with a main mixing blade, the main mixing blade comprises a mixing disk 30 arranged at the top of the mixing shaft 23, two mixing rods 33 extend downwards from the lower surface of the mixing disk 30, and the two mixing rods 33 are respectively positioned at two sides of the mixing shaft 23 and are symmetrically arranged relative to the mixing shaft 23. The stirring rod 33 includes a vertical portion and an inclined portion, a bottom portion of which is inclined toward a side wall of the stirring drum 10, and a bottom end of which is provided with a blade.
The lower extreme of (mixing) shaft 23 stretches out the bottom of churn 10, and first motor 21 passes through reducing gear box 22 and is connected with the transmission of (mixing) shaft 23, and first motor 22 rotates the back, drives the (mixing) shaft 23 rotation through reducing gear box 22 to drive main stirring vane at churn 10 internal rotation.
The lower surface of the stirring disc 30 is provided with an auxiliary stirring blade extending downwards on the outer side of one of the stirring rods 33, the auxiliary stirring blade comprises a rotating sleeve 31 fixed on the lower surface of the stirring disc 30, a rotating shaft is arranged in the rotating sleeve 31, an auxiliary blade 32 is fixed at the end of the rotating shaft extending out of the rotating sleeve 31, and the rotating shaft can drive the auxiliary blade 32 to rotate after rotating. The rotation shaft is driven to rotate by an auxiliary driving means provided on the upper surface of the stirring disc 30.
The auxiliary driving device comprises a hollow bearing 43 fixed in the center of the upper surface of the stirring disc 30, a bearing hole is formed in the middle of the barrel cover 11, the top of the hollow bearing 43 is arranged in the bearing hole of the barrel cover 11, a hollow transmission barrel extending to one side is arranged in the middle of the hollow bearing 43, the top of the rotating shaft extends into the hollow transmission barrel, a transmission chain wheel 45 is arranged at the top of the rotating shaft, the top of the barrel cover 11 is provided with a second motor 41, a rotating shaft 42 of the second motor 41 extends into the hollow bearing 43 from top to bottom, a driving chain wheel is arranged at the tail end of the rotating shaft, and the driving chain wheel and the transmission chain wheel 45 are in transmission connection through.
When the stirring device is used for stirring, the first motor 21 drives the stirring shaft 23 to rotate through the reduction gearbox 22, so as to drive the main stirring blade to rotate, and meanwhile, the second motor 41 drives the rotating shaft to rotate through the chain 44, so as to drive the auxiliary stirring blade to rotate. The main mixing blade and the auxiliary mixing blade can operate independently of each other without affecting each other and operate in cooperation, so that the concrete in the mixing drum 10 is sufficiently mixed.
Those skilled in the art will recognize that a wide variety of modifications, alterations, and combinations can be made with respect to the above described embodiments without departing from the scope of the invention, and that such modifications, alterations, and combinations are to be viewed as being within the ambit of the inventive concept.
1. The utility model provides a agitating unit of high-strength concrete, this agitating unit include the churn and with churn confined cover, its characterized in that:
a main stirring blade is arranged in the stirring cylinder and is driven to rotate by a main driving device arranged at the bottom of the stirring cylinder; the main stirring blade is provided with an auxiliary stirring blade which rotates independently, and the auxiliary stirring blade is driven to rotate by an auxiliary driving device.
2. A high-strength concrete mixing apparatus as recited in claim 1, wherein said main mixing blade comprises a mixing disk disposed on top of said mixing shaft, and two mixing rods are extended downward from the lower surface of said mixing disk, and are disposed on both sides of said mixing shaft and symmetrically disposed with respect to said mixing shaft.
3. A high strength concrete mixing apparatus as recited in claim 2, wherein said mixing bar includes a vertical portion and an inclined portion, a bottom portion of the inclined portion being inclined toward a side wall of the mixing drum, a bottom end of the inclined portion being provided with the main blade.
4. The stirring device for high-strength concrete according to claim 2, wherein the main driving device comprises a reduction gearbox and a first motor, the bottom of the stirring shaft of the main stirring blade extends out of the bottom of the stirring barrel, and the first motor is in transmission connection with the stirring shaft of the main stirring blade through the reduction gearbox.
5. A high-strength concrete mixing apparatus as recited in claim 2, wherein the auxiliary mixing blades are provided on the lower surface of the mixing disk and outside one of the mixing rods.
6. A high-strength concrete mixing apparatus as recited in claim 5, wherein the auxiliary mixing blade includes a rotary sleeve fixed to the lower surface of the mixing disk, the rotary sleeve having a rotary shaft disposed therein, the rotary shaft having an auxiliary blade fixed to the end thereof extending out of the rotary sleeve.
7. The stirring device for high-strength concrete according to claim 6, wherein the auxiliary driving device comprises a hollow bearing fixed in the center of the upper surface of the stirring disc, a hollow transmission cylinder extending to one side is arranged in the middle of the hollow bearing, the top of the rotating shaft extends into the hollow transmission cylinder and is provided with a transmission sprocket at the top, a second motor is arranged at the top of the cylinder cover, the rotating shaft of the second motor extends into the hollow bearing from top to bottom and is provided with a driving sprocket at the tail end, and the driving sprocket and the transmission sprocket are in chain transmission connection.
8. A high strength concrete mixing apparatus, as recited in claim 7, wherein the center of the drum cover is provided with a bearing hole, and the top of the hollow bearing is disposed in the bearing hole of the drum cover.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922239676.7U CN211333961U (en)||2019-12-14||2019-12-14||High-strength concrete stirring device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922239676.7U CN211333961U (en)||2019-12-14||2019-12-14||High-strength concrete stirring device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211333961U true CN211333961U (en)||2020-08-25|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922239676.7U Active CN211333961U (en)||2019-12-14||2019-12-14||High-strength concrete stirring device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211333961U (en)|
- 2019-12-14 CN CN201922239676.7U patent/CN211333961U/en active Active
|CN107379251A (en)||A kind of engineering concrete central mix plant|
|CN206295880U (en)||A kind of liquid cement agitation bucket with lowering or hoisting gear|
|CN109464947A (en)||A kind of agitating device for geotechnical engineering construction|
|CN211389448U (en)||Mortar stirring device driven by hydraulic pressure|
|CN211333961U (en)||High-strength concrete stirring device|
|CN204235710U (en)||A kind of rotary broken arch mechanism and concrete mixing plant|
|CN105854707A (en)||Split reverse powerful rotor mixer and operating method thereof|
|CN206551220U (en)||A kind of concrete mixer|
|CN209633413U (en)||A kind of conjuncted cartridge type upright shaft stirring machine of double worm gear list worm-drive|
|CN207027891U (en)||A kind of hollow agitating shaft continuous vibration forced action type oscillating mixer with balance weight|
|CN207027890U (en)||A kind of forced action type oscillating mixer of agitating shaft continuous vibration|
|CN208438567U (en)||Brick-making raw material blender|
|CN205310520U (en)||Cement mixer|
|CN206551224U (en)||A kind of concrete mixer|
|CN206493440U (en)||A kind of concrete central mix plant|
|CN205760897U (en)||Split reversible type strength rotor mixer|
|CN209476201U (en)||A kind of blender|
|CN204234019U (en)||Multifunctional mixer|
|CN215038804U (en)||Small cement slurry mixer|
|CN215094575U (en)||Concrete mixer|
|CN206561496U (en)||A kind of miniature water slurry mixer|
|CN207027889U (en)||A kind of forced action type oscillating mixer of hollow agitating shaft continuous vibration|
|CN214447327U (en)||Dual-purpose mixer of concrete mortar|
|CN210905808U (en)||High-speed mixer|