CN211177834U - Belt dryer for barks - Google PatentsBelt dryer for barks Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211177834U CN211177834U CN201922064848.1U CN201922064848U CN211177834U CN 211177834 U CN211177834 U CN 211177834U CN 201922064848 U CN201922064848 U CN 201922064848U CN 211177834 U CN211177834 U CN 211177834U
- Prior art keywords
- conveyer belt
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 36
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 claims description 28
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 claims description 18
- 229920000742 Cotton Polymers 0.000 claims description 13
- 229910052799 carbon Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000005485 electric heating Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 claims description 9
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000001681 protective Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 241000681094 Zingel asper Species 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 abstract description 7
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 description 15
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 6
- 229920002456 HOTAIR Polymers 0.000 description 5
- 239000007799 cork Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005265 energy consumption Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000002615 Epidermis Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000002510 Keratinocytes Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003491 Skin Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000003245 coal Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000002485 combustion reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010276 construction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000284 extract Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000012535 impurity Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010248 power generation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005096 rolling process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000001519 tissues Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste material Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a belt dryer of bark, including drying bench, conveyer belt, shroud and filter cartridge, there is the support frame bottom of drying bench through the bolt fastening, and the fluting has been seted up to the centre of drying bench, and grooved internally mounted has the conveyer belt, and the one end of drying bench one side installs driving motor through the bolt, driving motor's output shaft extends to the inboard and fixedly connected with drive gear of conveyer belt, and the inboard border position department of conveyer belt evenly is provided with the driving tooth, the shroud is installed at the drying bench top in the conveyer belt outside, evenly installs exhaust hood and the cover of supplying gas on the outer wall of shroud both sides respectively, communicates each other through first distributing pipe between the exhaust hood, communicates each other through second distributing pipe between the cover of supplying gas. The utility model discloses the conveyer belt is transporting the in-process, and drive gear drives the cam and rotates for the cam is interrupted the striking conveyer belt, and the bark that drives the conveyer belt surface is jolted and is rolled, and the abundant heating, drying effect is good.
The utility model relates to a bark processing technology field specifically is a belt dryer of bark.
The outer cortex is the outermost dead tissue of the tree, consisting of keratinocytes. The periderm is the part between the phloem and the outer skin and comprises a general name of a cork, a cork forming layer and a cork inner layer, after the periderm is formed, the epidermis is peeled off, and the peeled bark and bark are mostly not reasonably applied and stacked everywhere to pollute the environment. The test shows that: after being dried, the fibrous bark is mixed with coal according to the proportion of 10-15 percent for combustion, the power generation effect is good, and the full utilization of waste bark resources is realized.
The existing drying device is mainly divided into a direct heat transfer dryer and an indirect heat transfer dryer, and has the following defects:
1. the structure is complex, the heating pipe is arranged in the structure, and materials are easy to block;
2. the working temperature is higher, the material drying speed is high, but the energy consumption is high; the drying cost is high;
3. the separation of the fragments in the drying process can not be realized, the post-treatment is needed, and the practicability is not strong.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims to provide a belt type bark drier, which aims to solve the problem of easy blockage of materials proposed in the background art; the energy consumption is high; the drying cost is high; the separation of the piece in the drying process can not be realized, the post-treatment is needed, and the practicability is not strong.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a belt dryer for barks comprises a drying table, a conveying belt, a cover cap and a filter box, wherein a support frame is fixed at the bottom of the drying table through bolts, a slot is formed in the middle of the drying table, the conveying belt is installed inside the slot, a driving motor is installed at one end of one side of the drying table through bolts and is electrically connected with a controller installed at the other side of the drying table through a wire, an output shaft of the driving motor extends to the inner side of the conveying belt and is fixedly connected with a driving gear, transmission teeth are uniformly arranged at the edge position of the inner side of the conveying belt and are mutually meshed with the driving gear, the cover cap is installed at the top of the drying table at the outer side of the conveying belt, an air exhaust cover and an air supply cover are respectively and uniformly installed on the outer walls at the two sides of the cover cap, the air exhaust covers are mutually communicated through first distribution pipes and are mutually, the aspiration pump is installed at the shroud top of filter cartridge one side, and the aspiration pump passes through the wire to be connected with the controller, and the exhaust tube of being connected with first distribution union coupling is installed to the input of aspiration pump, and inside the output of aspiration pump extended to filter cartridge, and the opposite side of filter cartridge installs the muffler, and the output and the second distribution union coupling of muffler.
Preferably, the cams are uniformly arranged on the inner side of the conveying belt through the rotating shaft, the cams are fixedly connected through a second transmission belt, and a first transmission belt is fixedly connected between one of the cams and the driving gear.
Preferably, the conveyer belt is flexible structure, and evenly is provided with the through-hole on the conveyer belt, installs the collection funnel between the support frame of conveyer belt below simultaneously, installs the diaphragm between the support frame of collection funnel below.
Preferably, cavities are formed in the side walls of the two sides of the cover cap, an electric heating plate is arranged in one cavity and electrically connected with the controller through a lead, and protective nets are arranged on the inner walls of the cover cap outside the cavities.
Preferably, the top of filter cartridge installs the apron, evenly is fixed with the stopper on the inner wall of filter cartridge both sides, constitutes the inserting groove between the adjacent stopper, and the inside of inserting groove is pegged graft in proper order and is had first filter dust screen layer, second filter dust screen layer, absorbent cotton layer and active carbon filter core layer.
Preferably, the thickness of the first dust filtering net layer, the second dust filtering net layer, the absorbent cotton layer and the activated carbon filter core layer is equal to the width of the insertion groove, the first dust filtering net layer, the second dust filtering net layer, the absorbent cotton layer and the activated carbon filter core layer are detachably mounted inside the filter box, an air outlet cover is arranged in the cover plate on one side of the first dust filtering net layer, and the input end of the air outlet cover is connected with the output end of the air suction pump.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
(1) the belt dryer for the barks drives the barks to run in the cover through the conveying belt arranged in the groove, and is matched with the electric heating plates arranged in the cavities on the two sides of the cover, so that the drying effect in the bark conveying process is realized, the blockage is avoided, time and labor are saved, meanwhile, the cams are uniformly arranged on the inner side of the conveying belt through the rotating shaft, the cams are fixedly connected through the second transmission belt, the first transmission belt is fixedly connected between one cam and the driving gear, and in the conveying process of the conveying belt, the driving gear drives the cams to rotate, so that the cams intermittently impact the conveying belt, the barks on the surface of the conveying belt are driven to bump and roll, the belt dryer is fully heated, and the drying effect is;
(2) according to the belt dryer for the barks, the air exhaust cover, the first distribution pipe, the second distribution pipe and the air return pipe are arranged on the two sides of the cover cap, the filter box is installed at the top of the cover cap, the air exhaust pump is installed at the top of the cover cap on one side of the filter box, the air exhaust pipe connected with the first distribution pipe is installed at the input end of the air exhaust pump, the output end of the air exhaust pump extends into the filter box, the air return pipe is installed at the other side of the filter box, the output end of the air return pipe is connected with the second distribution pipe, under the action of the air exhaust pump, water vapor generated in the drying process in the cover body is absorbed, and after the water vapor is filtered by the filter box, dry hot air is injected into the cover body again, so that the circulating flow of the;
(3) this belt dryer of bark installs between the support frame through the conveyer belt below and collects the funnel, installs the diaphragm between the support frame of collection funnel below, sets up flexible construction's conveyer belt, and evenly sets up the through-hole on the conveyer belt, and the conveyer belt produces under the effect of cam when jolting for the piece of bark passes through the through-hole and realizes the separation with the bark, and the piece after the separation drops through collecting the funnel and collects, avoids the post processing, and is practical convenient, and the practicality is strong.
FIG. 1 is a schematic side view of the cross-sectional structure of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic top view of the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic top view of the cross-sectional structure of the present invention;
fig. 4 is the schematic view of the cross-sectional structure of the filter cartridge of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. a support frame; 101. a transverse plate; 2. a controller; 3. a drying table; 301. grooving; 4. a conveyor belt; 401. a drive gear; 402. a transmission gear; 403. a through hole; 5. a first drive belt; 6. a cam; 7. a protective net; 8. a cover; 801. a cavity; 9. a second drive belt; 10. a collection funnel; 11. a filter box; 1101. a cover plate; 1102. an air return pipe; 1103. a limiting block; 1104. inserting grooves; 12. a drive motor; 13. a first distribution pipe; 1301. an air extraction hood; 14. an air pump; 1401. an air exhaust pipe; 15. a second distribution pipe; 1501. a gas delivery hood; 16. an electrical heating plate; 17. an air outlet cover; 18. a first dust screen layer; 19. a second dust screen layer; 20. a water absorbent cotton layer; 21. an active carbon filter layer.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-4, the present invention provides an embodiment: a belt dryer for barks comprises a drying table 3, a conveyor belt 4, a cover cap 8 and a filter box 11, wherein the bottom of the drying table 3 is fixed with a support frame 1 through bolts, the middle of the drying table 3 is provided with a slot 301, and the conveyor belt 4 is arranged in the slot 301;
the inner side of the conveying belt 4 is uniformly provided with cams 6 through a rotating shaft, the cams 6 are fixedly connected through a second transmission belt 9, a first transmission belt 5 is fixedly connected between one cam 6 and the driving gear 401, the driving gear 401 drives the conveying belt 4 to rotate through a transmission gear 402, meanwhile, the driving gear 401 drives the cam 6 to rotate through the first transmission belt 5, and the cams 6 are linked through the second transmission belt 9, so that the cams 6 intermittently impact the conveying belt 4 to drive barks on the surface of the conveying belt 4 to bump and roll, and the barks are fully heated;
the conveying belt 4 is of a flexible structure, through holes 403 are uniformly formed in the conveying belt 4, meanwhile, a collecting funnel 10 is arranged between the supporting frames 1 below the conveying belt 4, a transverse plate 101 is arranged between the supporting frames 1 below the collecting funnel 10, the transverse plate 101 is used for supporting a collected barrel body, in the process that the cam 6 drives the bark on the surface of the conveying belt 4 to bump and roll, the bark fragments are separated from the bark through the through holes 403, the separated fragments drop and are collected through the collecting funnel 10, the later-stage processing is avoided, and the conveying belt is practical, convenient and high in practicability;
one end of one side of the drying table 3 is provided with a driving motor 12 through a bolt, the type of the driving motor 12 can be Y90S-2, the driving motor 12 is electrically connected with a controller 2 arranged on the other side of the drying table 3 through a conducting wire, the type of the controller 2 can be FHR-211, an output shaft of the driving motor 12 extends to the inner side of the conveying belt 4 and is fixedly connected with a driving gear 401, the edge position of the inner side of the conveying belt 4 is uniformly provided with driving teeth 402, the driving teeth 402 are mutually meshed with the driving gear 401, and the top of the drying table 3 on the outer side of the conveying belt 4 is provided with a cover;
cavities 801 are formed in the side walls of the two sides of the cover 8, an electric heating plate 16 is arranged in one cavity 801, the electric heating plate 16 is electrically connected with the controller 2 through a conducting wire, a protective net 7 is arranged on the inner wall of the cover 8 outside the cavity 801, and the protective net 7 prevents barks from directly contacting with the electric heating plate 16;
the outer walls of two sides of the cover 8 are respectively and uniformly provided with an air suction cover 1301 and an air supply cover 1501, the air suction covers 1301 are mutually communicated through a first distribution pipe 13, the air supply covers 1501 are mutually communicated through a second distribution pipe 15, the top of the cover 8 is provided with a filter box 11, the top of the cover 8 on one side of the filter box 11 is provided with an air suction pump 14, the air suction pump 14 is connected with the controller 2 through a lead, the input end of the air suction pump 14 is provided with an air suction pipe 1401 connected with the first distribution pipe 13, the output end of the air suction pump 14 extends into the filter box 11, the other side of the filter box 11 is provided with an air return pipe 1102, and the output end of the air return pipe 1102 is connected with the second distribution;
the top of the filter box 11 is provided with a cover plate 1101, the inner walls of two sides of the filter box 11 are uniformly fixed with limiting blocks 1103, an insertion groove 1104 is formed between the adjacent limiting blocks 1103, a first dust filter screen layer 18, a second dust filter screen layer 19, a water absorbing cotton layer 20 and an active carbon filter layer 21 are sequentially inserted into the insertion groove 1104, the first dust filter screen layer 18 and the second dust filter screen layer 19 are used for filtering granular impurities in circulating gas, and the water absorbing cotton layer 20 and the active carbon filter layer 21 are used for absorbing water vapor in the circulating gas, so that dry and clean hot air flows back to the inside of the cover cap 8, the production cost is reduced, and the drying efficiency is improved;
first filter dust stratum reticulare 18, second filter dust stratum reticulare 19, the thickness of cotton layer 20 and the active carbon filter core layer 21 that absorb water equals with inserting groove 1104's width, first filter dust stratum reticulare 18, second filter dust stratum reticulare 19, cotton layer 20 and the active carbon filter core layer 21 that absorb water demountable installation is in the inside of straining box 11, and be provided with air outlet cover 17 in the apron 1101 of first filter dust stratum reticulare 18 one side, air outlet cover 17's input and aspiration pump 14's output are connected, be convenient for regularly to first filter dust stratum reticulare 18, second filter dust stratum reticulare 19, cotton layer 20 and the active carbon filter core layer 21 that absorb water are changed, guarantee practical function.
The working principle is as follows: when the bark-heating type bark-heating device is used, the controller 2 is connected with a power supply, the controller 2 controls the electric heating plate 16, the driving motor 12 and the air pump 14 to be started, the electric heating plate 16 is heated to heat the interior of the cover 8, bark is placed on the conveying belt 4, the driving motor 12 drives the driving gear 401 to rotate, the driving gear 401 drives the conveying belt 4 to rotate through the transmission gear 402 and conveys the bark to the interior of the cover 8, meanwhile, the driving gear 401 drives the cam 6 to rotate through the first transmission belt 5, the cam 6 is linked through the second transmission belt 9, the cam 6 intermittently impacts the conveying belt 4 to drive the bark on the surface of the conveying belt 4 to bump and roll, and the bark-heating type bark-heating device is fully heated, the air pump 14 extracts hot air containing water vapor in the cover 8 through the air extracting pipe 1401, the first distribution pipe 13 and the air extracting cover 1301, and conveys the hot, Second dust filtration stratum reticulare 19, the cotton layer 20 that absorbs water, activated carbon filter core layer 21 filters the back, dry hot-air passes through muffler 1102, second distribution pipe 15 and feed gas cover 1501 flow back to 8 insides of shroud, realize 8 inside hot-air's of shroud circulation flow, and therefore, the production cost is reduced, the drying efficiency is improved, the bark on cam 6 drive 4 surfaces of conveyer belt jolts the in-process of rolling, the piece of bark passes through-hole 403 and realizes the separation with the bark, the piece after the separation drops through collecting funnel 10 and collects, avoid the post processing to handle, and the clothes hanger is practical and convenient, and the clothes hanger is strong in practicability.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the invention is not restricted to details of the above-described exemplary embodiments, but that it can be implemented in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential characteristics of the invention. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the invention being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
1. A belt dryer for bark, comprising a drying table (3), a conveyor belt (4), a cover cap (8) and a filter box (11), characterized in that: the bottom of the drying table (3) is fixed with a support frame (1) through a bolt, a slot (301) is formed in the middle of the drying table (3), a conveying belt (4) is installed inside the slot (301), a driving motor (12) is installed at one end of one side of the drying table (3) through a bolt, the driving motor (12) is electrically connected with a controller (2) installed on the other side of the drying table (3) through a wire, an output shaft of the driving motor (12) extends to the inner side of the conveying belt (4) and is fixedly connected with a driving gear (401), transmission teeth (402) are evenly arranged at the edge position of the inner side of the conveying belt (4), the transmission teeth (402) are mutually meshed with the driving gear (401), a cover cap (8) is installed at the top of the drying table (3) on the outer side of the conveying belt (4), and a cover (1301) and an air supply cover (1501), communicate each other through first distributing pipe (13) between exhaust hood (1301), communicate each other through second distributing pipe (15) between gas feed cover (1501), filter box (11) are installed at the top of shroud (8), aspiration pump (14) are installed at shroud (8) top of filter box (11) one side, aspiration pump (14) are connected with controller (2) through the wire, aspiration pipe (1401) of being connected with first distributing pipe (13) are installed to the input of aspiration pump (14), the output of aspiration pump (14) extends to inside filter box (11), and return air pipe (1102) are installed to the opposite side of filter box (11), the output and the second distributing pipe (15) of return air pipe (1102) are connected.
2. A belt dryer for bark as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the cam (6) are evenly installed on the inner side of the conveying belt (4) through a rotating shaft, the cams (6) are fixedly connected through a second transmission belt (9), and a first transmission belt (5) is fixedly connected between one of the cams (6) and the driving gear (401).
3. A belt dryer for bark as claimed in claim 1, wherein: conveyer belt (4) are flexible structure, and evenly are provided with through-hole (403) on conveyer belt (4), install between support frame (1) of conveyer belt (4) below simultaneously and collect funnel (10), install between support frame (1) of collecting funnel (10) below diaphragm (101).
4. A belt dryer for bark as claimed in claim 1, wherein: cavities (801) are formed in the side walls of the two sides of the cover (8), an electric heating plate (16) is installed inside one cavity (801), the electric heating plate (16) is electrically connected with the controller (2) through a conducting wire, and a protective net (7) is installed on the inner wall of the cover (8) on the outer side of the cavity (801).
5. A belt dryer for bark as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the filter box is characterized in that a cover plate (1101) is installed at the top of the filter box (11), limiting blocks (1103) are evenly fixed on the inner walls of two sides of the filter box (11), an insertion groove (1104) is formed between the adjacent limiting blocks (1103), and a first dust filtering net layer (18), a second dust filtering net layer (19), a water absorbing cotton layer (20) and an activated carbon filter layer (21) are sequentially inserted into the insertion groove (1104).
6. A belt dryer for bark as claimed in claim 5, wherein: the thickness of first dust filter screen layer (18), second dust filter screen layer (19), cotton layer (20) and the active carbon filter core layer (21) of absorbing water equals with the width of inserting groove (1104), first dust filter screen layer (18), second dust filter screen layer (19), cotton layer (20) and the active carbon filter core layer (21) of absorbing water demountable installation in the inside of cartridge (11), and be provided with air outlet cover (17) in apron (1101) of first dust filter screen layer (18) one side, the input of air outlet cover (17) is connected with the output of aspiration pump (14).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922064848.1U CN211177834U (en)||2019-11-26||2019-11-26||Belt dryer for barks|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922064848.1U CN211177834U (en)||2019-11-26||2019-11-26||Belt dryer for barks|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211177834U true CN211177834U (en)||2020-08-04|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922064848.1U Active CN211177834U (en)||2019-11-26||2019-11-26||Belt dryer for barks|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211177834U (en)|
- 2019-11-26 CN CN201922064848.1U patent/CN211177834U/en active Active
|CN206286258U (en)||A kind of tealeaves cleaning drying device|
|CN205990328U (en)||A kind of mud turn-over drying machine rejecting metal impurities|
|CN208170945U (en)||A kind of textile cloth quickly removes water drying unit|
|CN211420529U (en)||Weaving cloth belt cleaning device|
|CN211411471U (en)||Electronic cyclone dust removal device|
|CN111250240A (en)||Automatic collecting and treating device for household garbage|
|CN211177834U (en)||Belt dryer for barks|
|CN210892611U (en)||Hot air treatment device for producing clean molded coal|
|CN210321055U (en)||A stoving dust collector for traditional chinese medicine processing|
|CN212778482U (en)||Multilayer mesh belt type drying machine with heated air circulation|
|CN210340666U (en)||Sludge solidification equipment for sewage treatment|
|CN203900069U (en)||Dust odor filtration and purification system for fiber board production|
|CN209039765U (en)||A kind of imitative hair sofa fabric processing unit (plant)|
|CN208320134U (en)||A kind of coal ash physical separation means|
|CN208301875U (en)||A kind of dregs of a decoction recycling drying unit convenient for operation|
|CN103977660B (en)||The dust peculiar smell filter purification method of Fibreboard Production process and system|
|CN216925233U (en)||Integrated setting machine with waste gas treatment and waste heat recovery functions|
|CN212860812U (en)||Cloth stamp drying device|
|CN212656032U (en)||Heating device is used in oxford processing|
|CN213501416U (en)||Dry dust removal processing apparatus of stamp surface fabric|
|CN212493138U (en)||Activated carbon charcoal package processing equipment|
|CN214039403U (en)||Heat energy utilization device for textile drying box|
|CN212227655U (en)||Seed drying device for agricultural|
|CN212824361U (en)||Dust collector is used in production of bamboo charcoal heating floor|
|CN213133369U (en)||Waste recovery device for new energy biomass|