CN211066837U - Bronchus plugging device - Google PatentsBronchus plugging device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211066837U CN211066837U CN201922061174.XU CN201922061174U CN211066837U CN 211066837 U CN211066837 U CN 211066837U CN 201922061174 U CN201922061174 U CN 201922061174U CN 211066837 U CN211066837 U CN 211066837U
- Prior art keywords
- composite joint
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 210000000621 Bronchi Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 17
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 18
- 206010036790 Productive cough Diseases 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 210000003802 Sputum Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 9
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 6
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 abstract description 7
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 210000004072 Lung Anatomy 0.000 description 13
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 5
- 210000003437 Trachea Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 206010002091 Anaesthesia Diseases 0.000 description 2
- 230000037005 anaesthesia Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229920003023 plastic Polymers 0.000 description 2
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000028327 secretion Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000004369 Blood Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010014568 Empyema Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010015866 Extravasation Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010062717 Increased upper airway secretion Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000003800 Pharynx Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 208000006588 Pleural Empyema Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 210000001260 Vocal Cords Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 239000008280 blood Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000036251 extravasation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000002955 isolation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003902 lesions Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003578 releasing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001356 surgical procedure Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a medical appliance, in particular to a bronchial occluder, which comprises a bronchial catheter, wherein the air outlet end of the bronchial catheter is provided with a cuff, an inflation piston is arranged near the air inlet end and is communicated with the cuff through an inflation tube, the air inlet end of the bronchial catheter is provided with a composite joint, the composite joint is of a three-way structure, the upper port of the composite joint is provided with a plugging head, the lower port is connected with the bronchial catheter, and the side port is externally connected with a sputum aspirator; the middle part of the bronchus is provided with a buckle. The utility model discloses simple structure, the location is more accurate, and the location is more stable, makes its effect of holding back breath, gassing in the operation process better.
The utility model relates to a medical instrument, especially a bronchus occluder.
In clinical intrathoracic surgery, it is often necessary to use single lung ventilation for surgical anesthesia. The ventilation mode can effectively prevent blood extravasation or other secretion of the affected lung from entering the healthy lung, and can separate the healthy lung from the affected lung, so that the healthy lung is not polluted, the clarity of the operative field in the operation process is kept, and the operation can be smoothly carried out. The traditional single-lung ventilation anesthesia mode is a single-lung ventilation mode inserted into a double-cavity bronchial catheter, the technology can realize simultaneous separated ventilation of two lungs, can effectively prevent various secretions from overflowing from an affected side lung to a healthy side lung, is relatively applicable to patients with lung dampness lesion and empyema, and has a relatively wide application range in clinic. However, this technique is difficult to intubate, and it takes a long time to intubate and position, and has many complications in throat, vocal cords, and bronchi. In recent years, the development of the bronchial occlusion technology is more and more rapid, and the application of the bronchial occlusion device in the intrathoracic operation is gradually started. The traditional bronchial catheter has the pipe diameter of 6Fr, the pipe diameter is too thin, the effect is not good when a sputum aspirator smokes, and the time is too long when patients feel suffocated and deflate.
In the disposable blocking bronchial cannula disclosed in the prior patent CN 205460314U, a syringe joint with a blocking head arranged at the upper end of a bronchial catheter cannot realize sealing, and when a sputum aspirator is connected in the operation process, the operation process is complex and the connection with the sputum aspirator is inconvenient; the buckle in this application is single buckle, and the buckle is the plastics material, and at the operation in-process, the buckle is fixed insecure with trachea cannula, takes place to shift easily, influences the operation effect.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a convenient operation fixes a position accurate bronchus plugging device.
The utility model adopts the following technical scheme:
a bronchial occluder comprises a bronchial catheter, wherein a cuff is arranged at the air outlet end of the bronchial catheter, an inflation piston is arranged close to the air inlet end of the bronchial catheter and is communicated with the cuff through an inflation tube, a composite joint is arranged at the air inlet end of the bronchial catheter and is of a three-way structure, the upper port of the composite joint is provided with a plugging head, the lower port of the composite joint is connected with the bronchial catheter, and the side port of the composite joint is externally connected with a sputum aspirator; the middle part of the bronchus is provided with a buckle.
Compared with the prior art, the device has the beneficial effects that:
the device can be better applied to the external plugging of the bronchus on the traditional basis, so that the operation of the bronchus plugging is simpler, and the positioning is more accurate.
Further, the following technical scheme is adopted:
the buckle includes buckle one and buckle two, and buckle two all is U type structure, and the symmetry is provided with the arch on the inner wall of every buckle, connects through the connecting piece between buckle one and the buckle two.
The connecting piece is rectangular shape, and the both ends of connecting piece set up to globular end respectively.
The inflation tube is positioned inside the bronchial tube.
The inner diameter of the bronchial tube was set at 10Fr (3 Fr =1 mm).
The buckle material is silica gel.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
the utility model discloses be applied to the bronchus shutoff, through this technical improvement on traditional plugging device, the better bronchus shutoff that carries on, the shutoff in the shutoff was handed over to the outside of tubes can be more simple and convenient in the operation, and the location is more accurate, fixes more stably, conveniently inhales the phlegm more.
Fig. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a schematic structural view of the buckle;
FIG. 3 is a schematic structural view of a composite joint;
in the figure: a cuff 1; a bronchial tube 2; a first buckle 3; a connecting piece 4; a ball joint 401; a second buckle 5; an inflation tube 6; an inflation piston 7; a composite joint 8; a lower port 801; a side port 802; an upper port 803; the plug 9 is sealed.
The invention is further described with reference to the following figures and specific embodiments.
A bronchial occluder comprises a bronchial catheter 2, wherein a cuff 1 is arranged at the air outlet end of the bronchial catheter 2, an inflating piston 7 is arranged at the air inlet end close to the bronchial catheter 2, and the inflating piston 7 is communicated with the cuff 1 through an inflating tube 6 penetrating through the bronchial catheter 2.
A composite joint 8 is arranged at the air inlet end of the bronchial catheter 2, the composite joint 8 is of a T-shaped three-way structure, an upper port 803 of the composite joint 8 is provided with a blocking head 9, a lower port 801 is connected with the bronchial catheter 2, and a side port 802 is externally connected with a sputum aspirator; 2 middle parts of bronchus pipe are provided with the buckle of silica gel material, the buckle comprises buckle one 3 and buckle two 5, buckle one 3 and buckle two 5 all are U type structure, the symmetry is provided with the arch on the inner wall of every buckle, buckle one 3 the card is on bronchus pipe 2, buckle two 5 the card is on trachea cannula, connect through connecting piece 4 between buckle one 3 and the buckle two 5, connecting piece 4 is rectangular shape structure, the both ends of connecting piece 4 set up respectively to globular joint 401, every globular joint 401 passes the connecting hole of a buckle tail end respectively, because the buckle is the silica gel material, the globular joint 401 of connecting piece 4 can inject the connecting hole, and prevent that connecting piece 4 from droing from the buckle.
The inner diameter of the bronchial catheter is set to 10Fr (3 Fr =1 mm) in this example.
A method for plugging a bronchial plugging device comprises the following steps:
the method comprises the following steps: the cuff 1 is delivered to the site of the opening in the patient's side lung that is to be occluded.
Step two: the composite joint 8 is placed outside the body, and then the inflating piston 7 inflates the cuff 1 through the inflating tube 6.
Step three: after the inflation is finished, the bronchial catheter 2 is plugged through a plugging head 9 arranged at the upper port of the composite joint 8, and the side port 802 of the bronchial catheter 2 is connected with a sputum aspirator, so that the unilateral lung isolation is finished.
The internal diameter of the middle bronchial catheter 2 of the utility model is increased from the traditional 6Fr to 10Fr, the pipe diameter of the bronchial catheter 2 is thickened, the sputum suction effect of the bronchial catheter 2 is better, and the suffocating and air-releasing effect of the affected lung is better in the operation process; the buckle of traditional plastics material is replaced to the buckle with the silica gel material, and when fixed trachea cannula, the buckle of silica gel material is more stable.
The above is only the concrete implementation manner of the present invention, but the protection of the present invention is not limited thereto, and all the equivalent changes or replacements proposed to the technical features of the present technical solution, which can be considered by those skilled in the art, are covered within the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a bronchus plugging device, includes bronchus pipe, bronchus pipe's the end of giving vent to anger is provided with the cover bag, is close to the inlet end and is provided with inflatable piston, and inflatable piston passes through gas tube and cover bag intercommunication, its characterized in that: the air inlet end of the bronchial catheter is provided with a composite joint which is of a three-way structure, the upper port of the composite joint is provided with a blocking head, the lower port of the composite joint is connected with the bronchial catheter, and the side port of the composite joint is externally connected with a sputum aspirator; the middle part of the bronchus is provided with a buckle.
2. The bronchial occluder of claim 1, wherein: the buckle includes buckle one and buckle two, and buckle two all is U type structure, and the symmetry is provided with the arch on the inner wall of every buckle, connects through the connecting piece between buckle one and the buckle two.
3. The bronchial occluder of claim 2, wherein: the connecting piece is rectangular shape, and the both ends of connecting piece set up to globular end respectively.
4. The bronchial occluder of claim 1, wherein: the inflation tube is positioned inside the bronchial tube.
5. The bronchial occluder of claim 1, wherein: the inner diameter of the bronchial tube was set at 10Fr (3 Fr =1 mm).
6. The bronchial occluder of claim 1, wherein: the buckle material is silica gel.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922061174.XU CN211066837U (en)||2019-11-26||2019-11-26||Bronchus plugging device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201922061174.XU CN211066837U (en)||2019-11-26||2019-11-26||Bronchus plugging device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211066837U true CN211066837U (en)||2020-07-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201922061174.XU Active CN211066837U (en)||2019-11-26||2019-11-26||Bronchus plugging device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211066837U (en)|
- 2019-11-26 CN CN201922061174.XU patent/CN211066837U/en active Active
|WO2014166136A1 (en)||Multi-lumen single-body laryngeal mask allowing endoscope insertion|
|CN201978294U (en)||Single-chamber trachea catheter possessing functions of phlegm suction and single or double lung ventilation|
|CN209827881U (en)||Multi-cavity trachea cannula|
|CN211066837U (en)||Bronchus plugging device|
|CN205549179U (en)||Double -cavity bronchial cannula|
|CN202961429U (en)||Double saccule trachea cannula|
|CN212214341U (en)||Disposable sterile silica gel trachea cannula|
|CN2910241Y (en)||Novel two-way throat cover for respiratory tract and esophagus|
|CN211410571U (en)||Trachea cannula with film|
|CN110742669A (en)||Bronchus plugging device and plugging method thereof|
|CN208436195U (en)||A kind of first aid two-chamber double cuff larynx snorkel|
|CN208031634U (en)||A kind of disposable reinforced double-cavity bronchial cannula|
|CN206063525U (en)||Single cavity double sac bronchial cannula|
|CN201558392U (en)||Combined connector and bronchus sealing sleeve with the same|
|CN108498928A (en)||A kind of trachea cannula external member that downlink bronchial obstruction can be guided in Bronchofiberscope|
|CN210205546U (en)||Tracheal tube for single lung ventilation|
|CN207101604U (en)||It is a kind of can drug delivery single lumen endobronchial tube|
|CN212066793U (en)||Appearance is aerifyd to accurate accuse pressure volume of gasbag|
|CN106730205A (en)||Exempt to inflate drainage laryngeal mask tracheal catheter|
|CN211724300U (en)||Thin replaceable tube reinforced tracheal catheter for adults|
|CN212879428U (en)||Bronchus plugging device capable of measuring air bag pressure|
|CN211863534U (en)||Multifunctional trachea cannula|
|CN215426759U (en)||Novel disposable tracheostomy cannula|
|CN208959124U (en)||Multifunctional tracheal catheter joint device|
|CN211410575U (en)||Trachea cannula capable of measuring air inflation quantity and position of air bag|