CN211042850U - 24h urine sample collection device - Google Patents24h urine sample collection device Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN211042850U CN211042850U CN201921559376.0U CN201921559376U CN211042850U CN 211042850 U CN211042850 U CN 211042850U CN 201921559376 U CN201921559376 U CN 201921559376U CN 211042850 U CN211042850 U CN 211042850U
- Prior art keywords
- bag body
- collection device
- valve structure
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 210000002700 Urine Anatomy 0.000 title claims abstract description 36
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 20
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 7
- 201000009910 diseases by infectious agent Diseases 0.000 abstract description 3
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 description 17
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000002335 preservative Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000003755 preservative agent Substances 0.000 description 3
- 102000004169 proteins and genes Human genes 0.000 description 3
- 108090000623 proteins and genes Proteins 0.000 description 3
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000035943 smell Effects 0.000 description 2
- 208000001083 Kidney Disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 229940116507 URINE TEST DRUGS Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 230000035957 Urine Volume Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003759 clinical diagnosis Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009535 clinical urine test Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007689 inspection Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000003907 kidney function Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010339 medical test Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a 24h urine sample collection device, including the bag body, the fluid-discharge tube is installed to the one end of the bag body, and valve structure is installed to one side of fluid-discharge tube, and valve structure's internally mounted has the movable rod, and the activity stopper is installed to the one end of movable rod, and open the one end of fluid-discharge tube has the leakage fluid dram, and the lid is installed to the top of lid, and the stopper is installed to the both sides of lid, and the connecting strip is installed to the one end of lid, and the stirring stick is installed to the top of the bag body, and the connecting rod is installed to one side of stirring stick. The utility model discloses a lid inboard of lid adopts the rubber ring design, has guaranteed the seal of collecting the bag, and the outside of lid and the inboard of the bag body all have the screw thread, conveniently dismantle and install through the screw thread for the sealed effect of the bag body is better, and the bag body is disposable device, and one person's change makes things convenient for patient to use, accords with the infection management requirement, and the bag body can directly be dismantled foldingly and deposit when not using, makes things convenient for the urine sample to leave to get and send to examine.
The utility model relates to the field of medical treatment, in particular to 24h urine sample collection device.
Urine tests are the most common and important basic content in clinical medical tests, and the test results are important basis for clinical diagnosis and treatment. The 24h urine protein quantitative test is very important for diagnosing kidney diseases, and the test refers to a urine detection method which can collect all urine discharged within 24h, measure the total urine volume within 24h and quantify protein in the urine and can reflect renal function conditions. To accurately measure 24h urine protein amount, the 24h total urine amount must be accurately collected and measured, and the reliability of the test result can be ensured only by submitting the mixed liquid sample of the 24h total urine amount to the test, thereby providing a basis for clinic.
At present, a plurality of hospitals do not have a unified 24h urine specimen collecting container, and patients can use containers such as spittoons, plastic basins and buckets to contain urine at will. In the process of keeping and taking the specimen, preservatives such as dimethylbenzene or concentrated hydrochloric acid are needed, the preservatives are volatile and have unpleasant smell, the sealing performance of containers such as a spittoon, a plastic basin and a bucket is poor, and urine and the smell of the preservatives are easy to diffuse out of the containers to cause environmental pollution. In addition, the containers are generally not provided with scales, and when the total urine amount is measured by a patient, the patient also needs to pour the container into a measuring cup to measure the total urine amount, so that urine leakage and pollution are easily caused; when a 24h mixed urine sample is left and taken, a nurse generally uses the disposable urine cup for collection, and the process easily causes urine overflow and pollution to influence the inspection result.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The to-be-solved technical problem of the utility model is to overcome prior art's defect, provide a 24h urine sample collection device, possible facilitate the use, the environmental protection, the leakproofness is good.
In order to solve the technical problem, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
the utility model relates to a 24h urine sample collection device, which comprises a bag body, one side of the bag body is provided with a scale strip, one side of the bag body is provided with a liquid discharge pipe, one side of the liquid discharge pipe is provided with a valve structure, the inside of the valve structure is provided with a movable rod, one end of the movable rod is provided with a movable plug, one end of the liquid discharge pipe is provided with a liquid discharge port, one end of the bag body is provided with a cover body, the upper part of the cover body is provided with a cover, two sides of the cover are provided with limit blocks, one end of the cover is provided with a connecting strip, the surface of the cover body is provided with a sample collection port, the upper part of the bag body is provided with a stirring rod, one side of the stirring rod is provided with a connecting rod, one side of the connecting rod is provided with a fixed column, one end of the, a lifting hole is formed in one side above the lifting handle.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, the inside screw thread all around with the below of lid inside of the top of the bag body, the lid passes through screw thread and bag body swing joint.
As an optimal technical scheme of the utility model, the fluid-discharge tube runs through bag body and valve structure, fluid-discharge tube and bag body fixed connection.
As a preferred technical scheme of the utility model, activity stopper and movable rod fixed connection, the activity stopper passes through movable rod and valve structure swing joint.
As an optimal technical scheme of the utility model, the lid passes through connecting strip and lid swing joint, the lid equals with sample collection mouth shape.
As an optimized technical proposal of the utility model, the cover body is the same with the shape of the mouth of the closestool, and the stirring rod runs through the cover body.
As an optimal technical scheme of the utility model, hold the piece and pass through fixed column and connecting rod fixed connection, stir stick and lid swing joint.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are as follows:
the utility model discloses a lid inboard of lid adopts the rubber ring design, has guaranteed the seal of collecting the bag, and the outside of lid and the inboard of the bag body all have the screw thread, conveniently dismantle and install through the screw thread for the sealed effect of the bag body is better, and the bag body is disposable device, and one person's change makes things convenient for patient to use, accords with the infection management requirement, and the bag body can directly be dismantled foldingly and deposit when not using, makes things convenient for the urine sample to leave to get and send to examine.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention, and together with the description serve to explain the invention and not to limit the invention. In the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention;
fig. 2 is one of the partial structural schematic diagrams of the present invention;
fig. 3 is a second partial schematic structural view of the present invention;
in the figure: 1. a bag body; 2. a cover body; 3. a cover; 4. a thread; 5. a scale bar; 6. a liquid discharge pipe; 7. A valve structure; 8. carrying a handle; 9. lifting holes; 10. a movable rod; 11. a movable plug; 12. a liquid discharge port; 13. A limiting block; 14. a connecting strip; 15. a specimen collection port; 16. a connecting rod; 17. a stirring rod; 18. fixing a column; 19. and (5) holding the block.
The preferred embodiments of the present invention will be described in conjunction with the accompanying drawings, and it will be understood that they are presented herein only to illustrate and explain the present invention, and not to limit the present invention.
Wherein like reference numerals refer to like parts throughout.
In addition, if a detailed description of the known art is not necessary to show the features of the present invention, it is omitted. It should be noted that the terms "front," "back," "left," "right," "upper" and "lower" used in the following description refer to directions in the drawings, and the terms "inner" and "outer" refer to directions toward and away from, respectively, the geometric center of a particular component.
As shown in fig. 1-3, the utility model provides a 24h urine specimen collecting device, which comprises a bag body 1, a scale strip 5 is arranged on one side of the bag body 1, a liquid discharge pipe 6 is arranged on one side of the bag body 1, a valve structure 7 is arranged on one side of the liquid discharge pipe 6, a movable rod 10 is arranged in the valve structure 7, a movable plug 11 is arranged at one end of the movable rod 10, a liquid discharge port 12 is arranged at one end of the liquid discharge pipe 6, a cover body 2 is arranged at one end of the bag body 1, a cover 3 is arranged above the cover body 2, stoppers 13 are arranged on two sides of the cover 3, a connecting strip 14 is arranged at one end of the cover 3, a specimen collecting port 15 is arranged on the surface of the cover body 2, a stirring rod 17 is arranged above the bag body 1, a connecting rod 16 is arranged on one side of the stirring rod 17, a fixed column 18 is arranged on one side of the, a handle 8 is arranged on one side of the bag body 1, and a lifting hole 9 is arranged on one side above the handle 8.
Further, the inside screw thread 4 all around of the top of the bag body 1 and the inside below of lid 2, lid 2 pass through screw thread 4 and bag body 1 swing joint, can separate bag body 1 and lid 2 through screw thread 4 for the user uses more conveniently.
The liquid discharge pipe 6 penetrates through the bag body 1 and the valve structure 7, the liquid discharge pipe 6 is fixedly connected with the bag body 1, and liquid in the bag body 1 is discharged through the liquid discharge pipe 6.
The movable plug 11 is fixedly connected with the movable rod 10, the movable plug 11 is movably connected with the valve structure 7 through the movable rod 10, and the movable plug 11 drives the movable rod 10 to move.
Lid 3 is through connecting strip 14 and lid 2 swing joint, and lid 3 equals with sample collection mouth 15 shape, also is connected with lid 2 when making lid 3 open through connecting strip 14, makes the leakproofness better through the shape of lid 3 with sample collection mouth 15.
The lid 2 has the same shape as the toilet bowl opening, and the stirring rod 17 penetrates the lid 2, so that the lid 2 and the toilet bowl can be connected by the shape of the lid 2.
The holding block 19 is fixedly connected with the connecting rod 16 through a fixing column 18, the stirring rod 17 is movably connected with the cover body 2, and the position of the holding block 19 is fixed through the fixing column 18.
Specifically, in the using process, the bag body 1 can be matched with a movable toilet bowl and a portable toilet bowl for use, the cover body 2 above the bag body 1 can be hung at the edge of the toilet bowl, the bag body 1 is fixed, the inner side of the cover 3 of the cover body 2 adopts a rubber ring design, the airtightness of the collecting bag is ensured, the outer side of the cover body 2 and the inner side of the bag body 1 are both provided with threads 4 which are convenient to detach and install through the threads 4, the bag body 1 is a disposable device and can be replaced by one person, the bag body is convenient for a patient to use and meets the infection management requirement, the bag body 1 is connected with the cover 3 through a connecting strip 14, the position of the cover 3 is fixed through a limiting block 13, the sealing performance is better, the urine is collected through a sample collecting port 15, the bag body 1 is provided with a scale strip 5 which can be convenient to measure the total amount of urine without pouring the urine into a, valve structure 7 runs through fluid-discharge tube 6, through the removal of activity stopper 11 control movable rod 10, make valve structure 7 can the outflow of control liquid, liquid flows through leakage fluid dram 12, stirring stick 17 through the installation of the 1 top of the bag body, it stirs through fixed column 18 and connecting rod 16 control stirring stick 17 to hold piece 19, stirring stick 17 runs through lid 2 and puts into the bag body 1, stir, stirring stick 17 is collapsible to be accomodate, the bag body 1 can directly be dismantled folding when not using is deposited, make things convenient for the urine sample to leave to get the censorship, one side of the bag body 1 is equipped with handle 8, handle 8 is located the both sides of the bag body 1, can directly mention the bag body 1 through the hole 9 of carrying on handle 8, the convenience is taken out from the squatting pan.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a 24h urine sample collection device, includes the bag body (1), its characterized in that, there is scale bar (5) one side of the bag body (1), fluid-discharge tube (6) is installed to one side of the bag body (1), valve structure (7) are installed to one side of fluid-discharge tube (6), the internally mounted of valve structure (7) has movable rod (10), movable stopper (11) are installed to the one end of movable rod (10), drain outlet (12) are opened to the one end of fluid-discharge tube (6), lid (2) are installed to the one end of the bag body (1), lid (3) are installed to the top of lid (2), stopper (13) are installed to the both sides of lid (3), connecting strip (14) are installed to the one end of lid (3), open on the surface of lid (2) has sample collection mouth (15), stirring stick (17) is installed to the top of the bag body (1), the novel bag is characterized in that a connecting rod (16) is installed on one side of the stirring rod (17), a fixing column (18) is installed on one side of the connecting rod (16), a holding block (19) is installed at one end of the fixing column (18), threads (4) are arranged on the periphery of the lower portion of the cover body (2), a lifting handle (8) is installed on one side of the bag body (1), and a lifting hole (9) is formed in one side of the upper portion of the lifting handle (8).
2. The 24h urine specimen collection device according to claim 1, wherein the bag body (1) has threads (4) on the upper inner periphery and the cover body (2) has threads on the lower inner periphery, and the cover body (2) is movably connected with the bag body (1) through the threads (4).
3. A 24h urine specimen collection device according to claim 1, wherein the drain tube (6) extends through the bag body (1) and the valve structure (7), the drain tube (6) being fixedly connected to the bag body (1).
4. A 24h urine specimen collection device according to claim 1, wherein the movable plug (11) is fixedly connected to the movable rod (10), and the movable plug (11) is movably connected to the valve structure (7) via the movable rod (10).
5. A 24h urine specimen collection device according to claim 1, wherein the cover (3) is movably connected to the cover body (2) by a connecting strip (14), and the cover (3) is of the same shape as the specimen collection port (15).
6. A 24h urine specimen collection device according to claim 1, wherein the cap (2) is shaped like a toilet bowl mouth, and the stirring rod (17) extends through the cap (2).
7. A 24h urine specimen collection device according to claim 1, wherein the holding block (19) is fixedly connected with the connecting rod (16) through a fixing column (18), and the stirring rod (17) is movably connected with the cover body (2).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921559376.0U CN211042850U (en)||2019-09-19||2019-09-19||24h urine sample collection device|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921559376.0U CN211042850U (en)||2019-09-19||2019-09-19||24h urine sample collection device|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN211042850U true CN211042850U (en)||2020-07-17|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921559376.0U Expired - Fee Related CN211042850U (en)||2019-09-19||2019-09-19||24h urine sample collection device|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN211042850U (en)|
- 2019-09-19 CN CN201921559376.0U patent/CN211042850U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|RU2630038C2 (en)||Women's urine bag|
|CN201417224Y (en)||Medical urine collector|
|CN206275706U (en)||A kind of Novel urine collection device for checking clinic|
|CN205038081U (en)||Once only adopt liquid device|
|CN211042850U (en)||24h urine sample collection device|
|CN206930493U (en)||A kind of mid-stream speciman of urine collector|
|CN201215529Y (en)||Urine sampling cup|
|CN210472176U (en)||Medical science inspection urine sample collection device|
|CN209203335U (en)||A kind of urine test sampler|
|CN205683095U (en)||A kind of accurate urinal|
|CN209186760U (en)||Twenty-four-hour urine liquid indwelling container|
|CN208973919U (en)||A kind of clinical examination emiction sampling cup|
|CN105004578A (en)||Disposable urine collector|
|CN210249891U (en)||Urine sampling device for endocrinology department|
|CN208329105U (en)||Clinical laboratory's urinal for collecting urine|
|CN208091779U (en)||A kind of portable medical collection urine measurement container|
|CN210044014U (en)||Nursing device is collected to nephrology dept urine|
|CN208636102U (en)||A kind of urological department searches sampling device with male urine|
|CN210604054U (en)||Urological department urine examination sampling device|
|CN214387523U (en)||Internal medicine nursing urine sampling device|
|CN211155901U (en)||Female urine specimen collector|
|CN211066754U (en)||Urine sample storage vessel for nephrology department|
|CN208492158U (en)||The closed hold-up vessel of urine specimen|
|CN205404207U (en)||Convenient urine collection, transportation and save set|
|CN211927411U (en)||Urine collection device|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200717
Termination date: 20210919
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|