CN210754633U - Floating opposite punching die - Google PatentsFloating opposite punching die Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210754633U CN210754633U CN201921263775.2U CN201921263775U CN210754633U CN 210754633 U CN210754633 U CN 210754633U CN 201921263775 U CN201921263775 U CN 201921263775U CN 210754633 U CN210754633 U CN 210754633U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000004080 punching Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 55
- 238000006073 displacement reactions Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 claims description 24
- 240000006028 Sambucus nigra Species 0.000 claims description 23
- 239000000969 carriers Substances 0.000 claims description 15
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 claims description 15
- 230000001939 inductive effects Effects 0.000 claims description 11
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 claims description 8
- 229910052757 nitrogen Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 6
- 239000001308 nitrogen Substances 0.000 claims description 6
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 abstract description 11
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a floating subtend cut-out press, it relates to subtend cut-out press field, aims at solving general subtend cut-out press and leads to providing sufficient power of unloading because of self mould structure limitation and makes the work piece difficulty of unloading, causes the problem that production efficiency is low and the work piece quality is poor. The device is positioned on one side of the die frame and is not connected with a die, the die frame is composed of an upper die base and a lower die base, and the whole die is matched with a machine tool structure by adopting a displacement sensor and a related auxiliary device to achieve punching work.
The utility model relates to an subtend cut-out press field, concretely relates to subtend cut-out press floats.
Generally, the coaxial degree of the symmetrical holes on the U-shaped part is required, and the opposite punching is usually adopted, namely, two symmetrical holes are punched simultaneously in one punching process. The commonly used opposite punching die generally adopts a horizontal structure, and the punching direction is the horizontal direction. The opposite punching die generally needs to convert the punching force of a machine tool in a vertical downward direction into the punching force in a horizontal direction through a wedge slide block. The opposite punching dies with the horizontal structures occupy large space and have a large number of die parts. The process difficulty is that due to the limitation of the die structure, enough swaging force is difficult to provide at the punching position during unloading, so that the punched U-shaped opening is pulled and deformed under the action of the material returning force of the punching male die, and a correction procedure of increasing the size of the U-shaped opening in the subsequent procedure is required; meanwhile, due to the limitation of the die structure, automatic feeding, automatic piece taking and automatic punching waste removing are difficult to realize.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model provides a subtend cut-out press floats to solve the subtend cut-out press like that prior art exists and lead to providing sufficient power of unloading because of self mould structure limitation and make the work piece move back out, cause the low and poor problem of work piece quality of production efficiency.
For solving the technical problem, the utility model provides a floating subtend cut-out press, including unsteady subtend punching device, work piece ejecting device, waste material ejecting device, material feeding unit, die carrier, unsteady subtend punching device passes through bolt fixed connection on the die carrier, work piece ejecting device and waste material ejecting device are located the die carrier, material feeding unit is located one side of die carrier and is disconnected with the mould, the die carrier comprises upper die base and die holder, the whole work that adopts displacement sensor and relevant auxiliary device and the mutually supporting of lathe structure to reach punching a hole of mould.
Preferably, unsteady subtend punching device is including the terrace die that punches a hole, the die that punches a hole, locating pin, pressure flitch from top to bottom, punch a hole terrace die and upper and lower locating pin fixed connection are on last die holder, the die fixed connection that punches a hole is on the die holder, nitrogen spring is installed to the upper die base, powerful spring is installed to the die holder, the pressure flitch divide into pressure flitch and lower pressure flitch down, go up the pressure flitch and can dismantle the connection on the upper die base, the pressure flitch can be dismantled down and connect on the die holder.
Preferably, the workpiece ejection device and the waste ejection device are both in modular design, and the magnetic switch of the double-acting induction type cylinder is matched with the machine tool mechanism to complete the action.
Preferably, the feeding device is provided with a travel switch and a manipulator of the feeding device, and the manipulator of the feeding device is controlled by the travel switch.
Preferably, displacement sensors are mounted on the punching male die and the punching female die in the floating opposite punching device.
Preferably, a slide way is arranged at a workpiece outlet of the workpiece ejection device.
Preferably, a waste material slide way is arranged at a punching waste material outlet of the waste material ejection device.
The utility model discloses the beneficial effect who brings:
(1) the utility model can solve the process difficulty in production and improve the production efficiency;
(2) the utility model provides the high quality of work piece has reduced manufacturing cost, has realized the automated production of punching press.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of a floating counter mold according to the present invention;
fig. 2 is a schematic diagram of punch waste ejection according to the present invention;
FIG. 3 is a schematic view of the pressing force action according to the present invention;
the device comprises a punching male die 1, a punching female die 2, an upper positioning pin, a lower positioning pin 3, a pressure plate 4, a workpiece ejecting device 5, a waste ejecting device 6, a feeding device 7, a strong spring 8, a nitrogen spring 9, a workpiece 10, a slideway 11, a punching waste 12, a scrap slideway 13, an upper die holder 14 and a lower die holder 15.
In order to make the objects, technical solutions and advantages of the present invention clearer, the present invention will be described in detail with reference to specific embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1-3, the utility model discloses the implementation provides a unsteady subtend cut-out press, including unsteady subtend punching device, work piece ejecting device 5, waste material ejecting device 6, material feeding unit 7, die carrier, unsteady subtend punching device passes through bolt fixed connection on the die carrier, work piece ejecting device 5 and waste material ejecting device 6 are located the die carrier, material feeding unit 7 is located one side of die carrier and is disconnected with the mould, the die carrier comprises upper die base 14 and die holder 15, the work that punches a hole is reached in the whole displacement sensor and the mutual cooperation of relevant auxiliary device and lathe structure that adopts of mould.
Further, unsteady subtend punching device is including punch a hole terrace die 1, punch a hole die 2, upper and lower locating pin 3, pressure flitch 4, punch a hole terrace die 1 and upper and lower locating pin 3 fixed connection on upper and lower die holder, punch a hole die 1 fixed connection on lower die holder 15, nitrogen spring 9 is installed to upper die holder 14, powerful spring 8 is installed to lower die holder 15, pressure flitch 4 divide into pressure flitch and lower pressure flitch down, go up the pressure flitch and can dismantle and connect on upper die holder 14, provide the swage power by installing nitrogen spring 9 in upper die holder 14, the pressure flitch can dismantle and connect on lower die holder 15 down, is provided the swage power by installing powerful spring 8 in lower die holder 15.
Further, the workpiece ejection device 5 and the waste ejection device 6 are both in a modular design, a magnetic switch of a double-acting induction type cylinder is matched with a machine tool mechanism to complete the action, a manipulator of the feeding device 7 is withdrawn, a travel switch sends out a signal, and the signal is linked with a displacement sensor in a female die to enable a machine tool slide block to work.
Furthermore, the feeding device 7 is provided with a travel switch and a manipulator of the feeding device, and the manipulator of the feeding device is controlled by the travel switch, so that the control method accurately controls the work of the whole die and improves the production efficiency.
Further, displacement sensors are mounted on the punching male die 1 and the punching female die 2 in the floating opposite direction punching device, and are used for sensing the position of the workpiece to make corresponding judgment.
Furthermore, a slide way 11 is arranged at the outlet of the workpiece 10 of the workpiece ejection device 5, so that the workpiece can better slide out.
Furthermore, a waste slide 13 is arranged at the outlet of the punching waste 12 of the waste ejection device 6, which is beneficial to discharging the waste.
The working principle of the die is as follows: after the manipulator of the feeding device 7 sends the workpiece into the working area of the die, the manipulator retreats and the travel switch sends out a signal, and the signal is linked with the induction signal of the punching female die 2 to indicate the slide block of the machine tool to start working. And 4, the material pressing plate is contacted with the workpiece and presses the workpiece 10 on the punching female die 1, and the upper and lower positioning pins 3 are inserted into the workpiece positioning holes. The machine tool slide block continues to move downwards, and under the action of the air cushion force of the machine tool, the hole in the upper part of the workpiece is punched out. The machine tool slide block continues to move downwards, overcomes the air cushion force and then punches out the hole at the lower part of the workpiece. Thereby completing the sequential punching of the two opposing holes. After the punching of the two opposite holes is finished, the machine tool slide block moves upwards, and in the process that the punch punches in the upper and lower holes exit the workpiece, the pressure plate 4 always presses the workpiece under the action of the nitrogen spring 9 and the air cushion of the machine tool, so that the risk that the U-shaped opening of the workpiece is pulled and deformed under the action of the material returning force of the punch 1 is eliminated. The workpiece 10 ejection device comprises a double-action induction type cylinder and an ejector rod. The stroke of the work piece 10 ejection double-action induction type cylinder is controlled by a magnetic switch. After the punching male die 1 completely exits the workpiece 10, a machine tool slide block travel switch sends a signal, a workpiece arranged on the punching female die 2 is ejected out to reciprocate an induction type cylinder to start working, the workpiece 10 is ejected out of the punching female die 2, and the workpiece 10 is ejected out and enters a slide way and flows into a workpiece collecting box through the slide way 11. The waste ejection device 6 comprises a double-action induction type cylinder and an ejector rod. The waste ejection double-action induction type cylinder adopts a magnetic switch to control the stroke. When the workpiece 10 is ejected, the punching waste 12 in the punching female die 2 is ejected out by the punching waste 12 ejection double-action induction type cylinder arranged at the other side of the punching female die 2; the punched scrap 12 is ejected into a scrap chute 13 and flows through the chute into a scrap receptacle. After the work of the workpiece 10 and the punching waste 12 ejected out of the cylinder is finished, the magnetic switch of the double-acting induction type cylinder sends a signal, the feeding device 7 starts feeding again, and the next automatic punching work cycle is carried out.
To sum up, the utility model discloses can solve the technological difficulty in the production, improve production efficiency, improve the quality of work piece, reduce manufacturing cost, realize the automated production of punching press.
It should be noted that, the utility model discloses the multiple standard component that uses all can be obtained from the market, and nonstandard component then can customize very much, the utility model discloses the connected mode that adopts such as bolted connection, welding etc. also are very common means in the mechanical field, and the inventor is no longer repeated here.
The above description is only an example of the present invention and is not intended to limit the present invention, and various modifications and changes may be made by those skilled in the art. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the scope of the claims of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a unsteady subtend cut-out press, is including unsteady subtend punching device, work piece ejecting device (5), waste material ejecting device (6), material feeding unit (7), die carrier, its characterized in that, unsteady subtend punching device passes through bolt fixed connection on the die carrier, work piece ejecting device (5) and waste material ejecting device (6) are located the die carrier, one side that material feeding unit (7) are located the die carrier and do not connect with the mould, the die carrier comprises upper die base (14) and die holder (15), the work that punches a hole is reached in the whole displacement sensor and the mutual cooperation of relevant auxiliary device and lathe structure that adopts of mould.
2. The floating opposite-direction punching die of claim 1, wherein the floating opposite-direction punching device comprises a punching male die (1), a punching female die (2), upper and lower positioning pins (3) and a material pressing plate (4), the punching male die (1) and the upper and lower positioning pins (3) are fixedly connected to upper and lower die holders, the punching female die (2) is fixedly connected to a lower die holder (15), a nitrogen spring (9) is installed on an upper die holder (14), a strong spring (8) is installed on the lower die holder (15), the material pressing plate (4) is divided into an upper material pressing plate and a lower material pressing plate, the upper material pressing plate is detachably connected to the upper die holder (14), and the lower material pressing plate is detachably connected to the lower die holder (15).
3. A floating counter-punch die according to claim 1, characterised in that the workpiece ejection means (5) and the scrap ejection means (6) are of modular design, realised by means of magnetic switches of double-acting induction cylinders, cooperating with the machine tool mechanism.
4. A floating counter-punch according to claim 1, characterised in that the feeding device (7) has a travel switch and a robot of the feeding device (7), the robot of the feeding device being controlled by the travel switch.
5. The floating counter-punch press according to claim 2, wherein the punch male die and the punch female die of the floating counter-punch device are each provided with a displacement sensor.
6. A floating-opposed punch die according to claim 1, wherein a slide (11) is provided at the exit of the workpiece (10) from the workpiece ejector (5).
7. A floating counter-punch die according to claim 1, characterised in that the scrap ejector (6) is provided with a scrap chute (13) at the outlet of the punch scrap (12).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921263775.2U CN210754633U (en)||2019-08-06||2019-08-06||Floating opposite punching die|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921263775.2U CN210754633U (en)||2019-08-06||2019-08-06||Floating opposite punching die|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210754633U true CN210754633U (en)||2020-06-16|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921263775.2U Active CN210754633U (en)||2019-08-06||2019-08-06||Floating opposite punching die|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210754633U (en)|
- 2019-08-06 CN CN201921263775.2U patent/CN210754633U/en active Active
|CN106944522B (en)||Accurate copper pipe fully automatic forming machine and its forming method|
|CN202701137U (en)||In-mold riveting mold for multi-position high-precision hardware bending piece|
|CN210754633U (en)||Floating opposite punching die|
|CN209792508U (en)||Double-punching forging die|
|CN207872840U (en)||A kind of punching die that can clear up sheet metal automatically|
|CN203077670U (en)||Feeding and discharging mechanism outside pressing machine|
|CN206763684U (en)||A kind of accurate copper pipe fully automatic forming machine|
|CN206578542U (en)||A kind of porous pipe forming machine of automatic multi-station|
|CN202172202U (en)||Automatic stamping device|
|CN110153284A (en)||A kind of automobile rear protective plate stamping die of replaceable mold head|
|CN202398688U (en)||Bidirectional stamping device|
|CN212397828U (en)||Prevent dead tensile punching die of waste material card|
|CN211437741U (en)||Crossbeam continuous blanking die|
|CN107971386A (en)||The impact molding machine of full-automatic cylinder gasket|
|CN211938566U (en)||Refrigerator door shell corner hem mould|
|CN214108509U (en)||Automatic panel stamping die of material loading|
|CN213350437U (en)||Punching and riveting integrated die|
|CN213591568U (en)||Positioning and feeding mechanism|
|CN214133585U (en)||Automatic forming stamping die for elastic sheet on quick-release lock part|
|CN211965622U (en)||Hardware stamping die device capable of preventing waste material from blocking|
|CN211413349U (en)||Full-automatic five metals modulus of continuity mechanism|
|CN210907955U (en)||Multi-station stamping progressive die for automatic production of bent chain plates|
|CN211489272U (en)||Machining progressive die for cladding clamp of automobile instrument panel|
|CN213378778U (en)||Punching and blanking mechanism|
|CN215032869U (en)||Progressive die for punch forming of switch copper and iron parts|