CN210550429U - Accurate grinding clamping device of circular rod - Google PatentsAccurate grinding clamping device of circular rod Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210550429U CN210550429U CN201921344911.0U CN201921344911U CN210550429U CN 210550429 U CN210550429 U CN 210550429U CN 201921344911 U CN201921344911 U CN 201921344911U CN 210550429 U CN210550429 U CN 210550429U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- circular rod
- clamping device
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 229910052751 metal Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 239000002184 metal Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 15
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000006073 displacement reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 12
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000005498 polishing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000004075 alteration Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 229910052802 copper Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010949 copper Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 229910001651 emery Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000011521 glass Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000051 modifying Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004033 plastic Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000002023 wood Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a circular rod processingequipment technical field just discloses a circular rod precision grinding clamping device, comprises a workbench, the left side fixed mounting at workstation top has bottom rotating electrical machines, the output shaft fixedly connected with bottom dwang of bottom rotating electrical machines, the right side fixedly connected with connecting plate of bottom dwang, the top on connecting plate right side and the equal fixedly connected with metal sheet in bottom, the right side fixedly connected with of connecting plate is located the left side slide rail between two metal sheets. This accurate grinding clamping device of circular rod is through aiming at splint on the left of circular rod, then inside inserting circular rod with splint, the staff rotates the left side threaded rod, again through being provided with left side slider and left side slide rail sliding connection, makes two first screw through-holes of motion piece accessible and left side threaded rod threaded connection and take place relative displacement, makes splint and the interior perisporium in close contact with of circular rod, fixes circular rod.
The utility model relates to a circular rod processingequipment technical field specifically is a circular rod precision grinding clamping device.
Rod material generally refers to a material product which has a cross section in a simple pattern of a circle, a square, a hexagon, an octagon, etc., and a length relatively large to a cross section size, and is generally provided in a straight bar shape, and rod materials generally can be machined and can be made into a large number of rod materials, such as steel rods, aluminum rods, copper rods, wood rods, rubber rods, plastic rods, and glass rods.
The outer lane is ground to circular rod often need to carry out in circular rod production process, the accurate grinder of circular rod on the current market, all be with circular rod immobilized when using, the angle can't be adjusted, after circular rod grinds the completion, need rotate circular rod and make the grinding miller can grind other places of circular rod, and the rotation of circular rod all is through artificially holding up the pivoted, circular rod is heavier, the long-time operation intensity of labour of staff is great, at the bottom of the work efficiency, the event provides a circular rod accurate grinding clamping device in order to solve above-mentioned problem.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
Technical problem to be solved
The utility model provides a not enough to prior art, the utility model provides a circular rod precision grinding clamping device, possess the adjustable advantage of grinding angle, circular rod precision grinding device on the present market has been solved, all be with circular rod immobile when using, the angle can't be adjusted, grind the completion back when circular rod, need rotate circular rod and make the grinding miller can grind other departments of circular rod, and the rotation of circular rod all is through the people for holding up the pivoted, circular rod is heavier, the long-time operation intensity of labour of staff is great, problem at the bottom of the work efficiency.
(II) technical scheme
For the purpose that realizes that above-mentioned grinding angle is adjustable, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: a precise grinding and clamping device for round bars comprises a workbench, wherein a bottom rotating motor is fixedly arranged on the left side of the top of the workbench, an output shaft of the bottom rotating motor is fixedly connected with a bottom rotating rod, a right side of the bottom rotating rod is fixedly connected with a connecting plate, the top and the bottom of the right side of the connecting plate are both fixedly connected with metal plates, the right side of the connecting plate is fixedly connected with a left side sliding rail between the two metal plates, the top of the metal plate positioned at the bottom is movably provided with a left side threaded rod, one end of the left side threaded rod penetrates through and extends to the top of the metal plate positioned at the top, the outer part of the left side threaded rod is movably provided with two moving blocks, the left sides of the two moving blocks are both fixedly connected with a left side sliding block, one end of the left side sliding rail is slidably connected with the left side, the top of the workbench is fixedly connected with a right slide rail, the top of the workbench is movably provided with a moving plate, the bottom of the motion plate is fixedly connected with a right slide block with one end connected with a right slide rail in a sliding way, the top of the workbench is fixedly connected with a support plate positioned on the right side of the right slide rail, a right threaded rod with one end penetrating and extending to the left side of the supporting plate and movably connected with the right side of the moving plate is movably arranged at the right side of the supporting plate, the top of the workbench is fixedly connected with a fixed plate positioned on the back of the bottom rotating motor, the inner top wall of the fixed plate is fixedly provided with a linear motor, the bottom of the linear motor is fixedly provided with an air cylinder, the output shaft of the air cylinder is fixedly provided with a top rotating motor, the output shaft fixedly connected with top dwang of top rotating electrical machines, the right side fixed mounting of top dwang has the wheel of polishing.
Preferably, the connecting plate is circular, the two moving blocks are identical and symmetrical to each other, and the left threaded rod is parallel to the connecting plate.
Preferably, the tops of the two motion blocks are provided with first threaded through holes in threaded connection with a threaded rod on the left side, and the directions of the first threaded through holes are opposite.
Preferably, the two clamping plates are both arc-shaped and symmetrical to each other, and the two baffles are identical and symmetrical to each other.
Preferably, the left side of the moving plate is fixedly connected with an anti-skid rubber pad, and the fixed plate is in an inverted L shape.
Preferably, the right side of the supporting plate is provided with a second threaded through hole, and the second threaded through hole is in threaded connection with the right threaded rod.
(III) advantageous effects
Compared with the prior art, the utility model provides a circular rod precision grinding clamping device possesses following beneficial effect:
the precise grinding and clamping device for the round bar materials is characterized in that the left side of the round bar materials is aligned to a clamping plate, then the clamping plate is inserted into the round bar materials, a worker rotates a left threaded rod and is slidably connected with a left sliding rail through a left sliding block, so that two moving blocks can be in threaded connection with the left threaded rod through a first threaded through hole and relatively move to enable the clamping plate to be in close contact with the inner peripheral wall of the round bar materials, so that the round bar materials are fixed, then the worker rotates a right threaded rod and is slidably connected with the right sliding rail through a right sliding block, so that a moving plate can be in threaded connection with the right threaded rod through a second threaded through hole and move to the left side and contact with the right side of the round bar materials, a baffle is matched to fix and stabilize the round bar materials, when the round bar materials need to rotate, the right threaded rod can, the bottom rotating motor is started, the bottom rotating rod is rotated, the round bar is further rotated, then the right side thread is rotated in the forward direction, the round bar is fixed and stable by the moving plate again, the angle adjustment is more convenient when the round bar is clamped, the labor intensity of workers is reduced, and the working efficiency is improved.
FIG. 1 is a schematic structural view of the present invention;
fig. 2 is an enlarged schematic structural diagram of a in fig. 1 according to the present invention.
In the figure: 1 workstation, 2 bottom dwang, 3 bottom rotating electrical machines, 4 top rotating electrical machines, 5 fixed plates, 6 linear electric machines, 7 left side slider, 8 cylinders, 9 top dwang, 10 backup pads, 11 right side threaded rods, 12 motion plates, 13 right side slider, 14 emery wheel, 15 metal sheets, 16 left side threaded rods, 17 baffles, 18 splint, 19 motion pieces, 20 left side slide rail, 21 connecting plates, 22 right side slide rail.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-2, a precise grinding and clamping device for round bars comprises a workbench 1, a bottom rotating motor 3 is fixedly installed on the left side of the top of the workbench 1, the model of the bottom rotating motor 3 can be Y160M-4, an output shaft of the bottom rotating motor 3 is fixedly connected with a bottom rotating rod 2, the right side of the bottom rotating rod 2 is fixedly connected with a connecting plate 21, the top and the bottom of the right side of the connecting plate 21 are fixedly connected with metal plates 15, the right side of the connecting plate 21 is fixedly connected with a left sliding rail 20 positioned between the two metal plates 15, a left threaded rod 16 with one end penetrating and extending to the top of the metal plate 15 is movably installed on the top of the metal plate 15 positioned at the bottom, a second rotary table is fixedly connected on the top of the left threaded rod 16, a second rotary table is fixedly connected on the top of the second rotary table, a second anti-skid rubber, the operation of the whole worker is more convenient and labor-saving, the left threaded rod 16 and the connecting plate 21 are parallel, the two motion blocks 19 are movably arranged outside the left threaded rod 16, the top parts of the two motion blocks 19 are respectively provided with a first threaded through hole in threaded connection with the left threaded rod 16, the two first threaded through holes are opposite in rotation direction, the two motion blocks 19 are identical and symmetrical with each other, the left sides of the two motion blocks 19 are respectively and fixedly connected with a left slider 7 with one end in sliding connection with a left slide rail 20, the right sides of the two motion blocks 19 are respectively and fixedly connected with a clamping plate 18, the two clamping plates 18 are respectively in an arc shape and symmetrical with each other, the clamping plates 18 can be attached to the inner peripheral wall of a round bar, the round bar is further fixed to be more stable, one side of the two clamping plates 18, which are opposite to each other, the two clamping, the top of the workbench 1 is fixedly connected with a right slide rail 22, the top of the workbench 1 is movably provided with a moving plate 12, the left side of the moving plate 12 is fixedly connected with an anti-slip rubber pad, the friction force between round bars is increased by arranging the anti-slip rubber pad, so that the round bars are clamped more stably, the connecting plate 21 is round, the bottom of the moving plate 12 is fixedly connected with a right slide block 13, one end of the right slide block is slidably connected with the right slide rail 22, the top of the workbench 1 is fixedly connected with a support plate 10 positioned on the right side of the right slide rail 22, the right side of the support plate 10 is movably provided with a right threaded rod 11, one end of the right threaded rod penetrates through and extends to the left side of the support plate 10 and is movably connected with the right side of the moving plate 12, the right side of the right threaded rod 11 is fixedly connected with a first rotary table, make whole staff's operation more convenient laborsaving, the right side of backup pad 10 has been seted up the second screw through-hole, second screw through-hole and right side threaded rod 11 threaded connection, the top fixedly connected with of workstation 1 is located the fixed plate 5 at the bottom rotating electrical machines 3 back, the shape of fixed plate 5 is an inverted L font, the interior roof fixed mounting of fixed plate 5 has linear electric motor 6, linear electric motor 6's model can be FSL80, the bottom fixed mounting of linear electric motor 6 has cylinder 8, the model of cylinder 8 can be SIJ, the output shaft fixed mounting of cylinder 8 has top rotating electrical machines 4, the model of top rotating electrical machines 4 can be Y160M-4, the output shaft fixed connection of top rotating electrical machines 4 has top dwang 9, the right side fixed mounting of top dwang 9 has polishing wheel 14, through aim at splint 18 with round rod left side alignment, then insert splint 18 inside the round rod, the worker rotates the left threaded rod 16, and through the sliding connection of the left slider 7 and the left slide rail 20, the two motion blocks 19 can be in threaded connection with the left threaded rod 16 through the first threaded through hole to generate relative displacement, so that the clamp plate 18 is in close contact with the inner peripheral wall of the round bar, thereby fixing the round bar, then the worker rotates the right threaded rod 11, and through the sliding connection of the right slider 13 and the right slide rail 22, the motion plate 12 can be in threaded connection with the right threaded rod 11 through the second threaded through hole to move to the left side, and is in contact with the right side of the round bar, and the baffle 17 is matched to fix the round bar stably, when the round bar needs to rotate during processing, the motion plate 12 can not fix the round bar any more by reversely rotating the right threaded rod 11, the bottom rotating motor 3 is started, so that the bottom rotating rod 2 rotates, and then make circular rod rotate, then forward rotate right side screw thread 11, make circular rod fixed stable by motion plate 12 once more, realized that circular rod is by convenience more that angle modulation is when the centre gripping, reduced workman's intensity of labour, improved work efficiency.
To sum up, the precise grinding and clamping device for round bars comprises a clamping plate 18 aligned with the left side of the round bar, a clamping plate 18 inserted into the round bar, a left threaded rod 16 rotated by a worker, a left slider 7 slidably connected with a left slide rail 20, two moving blocks 19 connected with the left threaded rod 16 through a first threaded through hole and a left slide rail 16 to move relatively, the clamping plate 18 tightly contacted with the inner peripheral wall of the round bar to fix the round bar, a right threaded rod 11 rotated by the worker, a right slider 13 slidably connected with a right slide rail 22, a moving plate 12 connected with the right threaded rod 11 through a second threaded through hole and a right slide rail 11 to move leftwards to contact with the right side of the round bar, a baffle 17 engaged with the moving plate to fix the round bar stably, when the round bar needs to be processed, the bottom rotating motor 3 is started to rotate the bottom rotating rod 2 and further rotate the round bar, then the right side thread 11 is rotated in the forward direction, the round bar is fixed and stabilized by the moving plate 12 again, the angle adjustment is more convenient when the round bar is clamped, the labor intensity of workers is reduced, the working efficiency is improved, the problem that the existing round bar precision grinding device on the market fixes the round bar when in use and cannot adjust the angle is solved, when the round bar is ground, the round bar needs to be rotated to enable the grinding wheel to grind other places of the round bar, the round bar is rotated by manually supporting the round bar to rotate, the round bar is heavier, the long-time operation labor intensity of workers is higher, the problem of low working efficiency.
It is noted that, herein, relational terms such as first and second, and the like may be used solely to distinguish one entity or action from another entity or action without necessarily requiring or implying any actual such relationship or order between such entities or actions. Also, the terms "comprises," "comprising," or any other variation thereof, are intended to cover a non-exclusive inclusion, such that a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises a list of elements does not include only those elements but may include other elements not expressly listed or inherent to such process, method, article, or apparatus. Without further limitation, an element defined by the phrase "comprising an … …" does not exclude the presence of other identical elements in a process, method, article, or apparatus that comprises the element.
Although embodiments of the present invention have been shown and described, it will be appreciated by those skilled in the art that changes, modifications, substitutions and alterations can be made in these embodiments without departing from the principles and spirit of the invention, the scope of which is defined in the appended claims and their equivalents.
1. The utility model provides a circular rod precision grinding clamping device, includes workstation (1), its characterized in that: the left side fixed mounting at workstation (1) top has bottom rotating electrical machines (3), the output shaft fixedly connected with bottom dwang (2) of bottom rotating electrical machines (3), the right side fixedly connected with connecting plate (21) of bottom dwang (2), the top and the equal fixedly connected with metal sheet (15) in bottom on connecting plate (21) right side, the right side fixedly connected with of connecting plate (21) is located left side slide rail (20) between two metal sheets (15), be located the bottom the top movable mounting of metal sheet (15) has one end to run through and extend to left side threaded rod (16) at the metal sheet (15) top that is located the top, the outside movable mounting of left side threaded rod (16) has motion piece (19) that quantity is two, two the equal fixedly connected with one end in left side of motion piece (19) and left side slide rail (20) sliding connection's left side slider (7), the right sides of the two motion blocks (19) are fixedly connected with clamping plates (18), one side of each of the two clamping plates (18) opposite to each other is fixedly connected with a baffle (17), the top of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with a right side slide rail (22), the top of the workbench (1) is movably provided with a motion plate (12), the bottom of the motion plate (12) is fixedly connected with a right side slide block (13) with one end connected with the right side slide rail (22) in a sliding manner, the top of the workbench (1) is fixedly connected with a support plate (10) positioned on the right side of the right side slide rail (22), the right side of the support plate (10) is movably provided with a right side threaded rod (11) with one end penetrating through and extending to the left side of the support plate (10) and movably connected with the right side of the motion plate (12), the top of the workbench (1) is, interior roof fixed mounting of fixed plate (5) has linear electric motor (6), the bottom fixed mounting of linear electric motor (6) has cylinder (8), the output shaft fixed mounting of cylinder (8) has top rotating electrical machines (4), the output shaft fixedly connected with top dwang (9) of top rotating electrical machines (4), the right side fixed mounting of top dwang (9) has grinding wheel (14).
2. The precision grinding and clamping device for round bars as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the connecting plate (21) is circular, the two moving blocks (19) are identical and symmetrical to each other, and the left threaded rod (16) and the connecting plate (21) are parallel.
3. The precision grinding and clamping device for round bars as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the top of the two motion blocks (19) is provided with a first threaded through hole in threaded connection with the left threaded rod (16), and the directions of the first threaded through holes are opposite.
4. The precision grinding and clamping device for round bars as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the two clamping plates (18) are both arc-shaped and symmetrical, and the two baffles (17) are identical and symmetrical.
5. The precision grinding and clamping device for round bars as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the left side of the moving plate (12) is fixedly connected with an anti-skid rubber pad, and the fixed plate (5) is in an inverted L shape.
6. The precision grinding and clamping device for round bars as claimed in claim 1, wherein: and a second threaded through hole is formed in the right side of the supporting plate (10) and is in threaded connection with the right threaded rod (11).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921344911.0U CN210550429U (en)||2019-08-19||2019-08-19||Accurate grinding clamping device of circular rod|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921344911.0U CN210550429U (en)||2019-08-19||2019-08-19||Accurate grinding clamping device of circular rod|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210550429U true CN210550429U (en)||2020-05-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921344911.0U Expired - Fee Related CN210550429U (en)||2019-08-19||2019-08-19||Accurate grinding clamping device of circular rod|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210550429U (en)|
- 2019-08-19 CN CN201921344911.0U patent/CN210550429U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN204160195U (en)||A kind of Multifunctional plate pressing mechanism|
|CN210550429U (en)||Accurate grinding clamping device of circular rod|
|CN108621016B (en)||Steel pipe head polishing equipment|
|CN212043606U (en)||A elevating platform milling machine for steel processing|
|CN211387492U (en)||Welding platform for flat steel welding|
|CN212821949U (en)||Longitudinal processing and prefabricating device for exposed flat steel of grounding device|
|CN210995976U (en)||Metal sheet flanging machine|
|CN211465804U (en)||Grinding device for machining precision parts|
|CN209737077U (en)||clamping device for mechanical cutting with adjustable positioning height|
|CN210678200U (en)||Hexagon nut burnishing device|
|CN209774676U (en)||Manipulator clamping device capable of achieving multi-degree-of-freedom conversion|
|CN106541176A (en)||New sawing machine with material conveying platform|
|CN104827319A (en)||Clamp for machining hexahedron out of round bar material and method for machining hexahedron|
|CN205520536U (en)||Novel end surface milling machine's anchor clamps|
|CN213410602U (en)||Convenient band sawing machine|
|CN212705924U (en)||Grinding device is used in processing of industry fastener|
|CN210172710U (en)||Cutting machine for steel processing|
|CN214977795U (en)||Vertical lifting tool rest suitable for machining of multiple machine tools|
|CN211163632U (en)||Marking device for fitter|
|CN214685485U (en)||Workpiece clamping pliers|
|CN209850714U (en)||Novel ceramic alumina net cover plane abrasive cloth wheel|
|CN214079856U (en)||Clamping device for laser processing|
|CN210550114U (en)||Grinding ball polishing device|
|CN210588522U (en)||Forming grinder for pipe|
|CN213945887U (en)||Deburring equipment for hardware stamping parts|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200519
Termination date: 20210819
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|