CN210481815U - Mounting structure of electric lifting clothes hanger footstock - Google PatentsMounting structure of electric lifting clothes hanger footstock Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210481815U CN210481815U CN201921206906.3U CN201921206906U CN210481815U CN 210481815 U CN210481815 U CN 210481815U CN 201921206906 U CN201921206906 U CN 201921206906U CN 210481815 U CN210481815 U CN 210481815U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 claims description 17
- 230000003014 reinforcing Effects 0.000 claims description 7
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 abstract description 20
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000001276 controlling effect Effects 0.000 description 2
- 229910052782 aluminium Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a domestic appliance installs the field, specifically provides a mounting structure of electric lift clothes hanger footstock that dries in air aims at overcoming the more difficult defect of prior art installation, reaches the convenient effect of installation. A mounting structure of electric lift clothes hanger footstock that dries in air, including panel, shell, slip buckle, draw-in groove, the removable embedding shell of panel, the activity of slip buckle link up the draw-in groove that the through-hole on the shell side was embedded into on the panel. The installation structure enables installation to be more convenient. The panel can be embedded into the shell through the buckling devices which are buckled and matched with each other during installation, meanwhile, the positions of the through holes in the shell and the positions of the clamping grooves in the panel are aligned and do not displace, and at the moment, each sliding buckle can be respectively pushed to be matched with the corresponding clamping groove, so that the installation can be completed.
The utility model relates to a domestic appliance installs the field, more specifically relates to an electric lift dries in air the mounting structure of clothes hanger footstock.
The clothes hanger is an essential household article in life of people and is closely related to the life of people. With the rapid development of modern industrial technology and the continuous improvement of manufacturing process, the traditional clothes hanger can not meet the requirements of modern people. The traditional clothes hanger has gradually developed into an electric lifting clothes hanger which better meets the requirements of modern people. Good electric lifting clothes drying racks need more humanized and intelligent functions, and the functions can be better realized by taking the electric lifting clothes drying rack top seat as a support. Wherein, the mounting structure of the top seat of the electric lifting clothes hanger plays an important role.
However, the related art still has some defects. The patent with the publication number of CN201919263U discloses a novel mounting structure for electrical appliance panels with aluminum type plate frames. The mounting structure has the defects of difficult mounting, difficult processing, difficult replacement and the like, and particularly, the mounting structure is difficult to highlight. When the structure is installed, the shell and the panel are easy to displace, the groove on the shell is not matched with the groove on the panel accurately, and the buckle is further difficult to connect the shell and the panel simultaneously. In addition, when connecting shell and panel, a plurality of buckles are difficult for the separated time quantum to cooperate in corresponding groove, and after shell and panel had been connected to a buckle piece, it is very difficult again with other buckles installation into the panel, even can't continue to be connected panel and shell, is difficult to independently install each buckle promptly.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model discloses aim at overcoming the difficult defect of above-mentioned prior art installation, provide an electric lift clothes hanger footstock's of drying in air mounting structure, reach the convenient effect of installation.
The utility model adopts the technical scheme that the mounting structure of the electric lifting clothes hanger footstock comprises a panel, a shell, a sliding buckle and a clamping groove, wherein the panel is detachably embedded into the shell, and the sliding buckle is movably communicated with the clamping groove formed in the panel by embedding a through hole in the side surface of the shell. The shell is used for mounting components and embedding the panel; the panel is used for protecting the components and preventing the components from falling accidentally and injuring people; the sliding buckle is used for fixedly connecting the panel on the shell; the clamping groove is used for matching with the sliding buckle, so that the sliding buckle is embedded into the panel.
The panel is embedded into the shell, the positions of the through holes and the clamping grooves can be matched, then the sliding buckles penetrate through the through holes to be matched with the clamping grooves, and installation is completed.
A clamping groove is arranged on the inner wall of the through hole on the side surface of the shell; the sliding buckle comprises a boss, a buckle arm and a pressing plate, one end of the boss is matched and connected with the buckle groove, the other end of the boss is fixedly connected with one end face of the buckle arm, the other end face of the buckle arm is fixedly connected with the pressing plate, and the buckle arm and the pressing plate are both in one-to-one correspondence; the outer side surface of the clamping arm is provided with a clamping block which is matched with a clamping groove on the inner wall of the through hole. The lug boss is used for being matched with the clamping groove; the clamping arm is used for controlling the movable state of the sliding clamp; the pressure plate is used for controlling the deformation state of the buckle arm and preventing the whole sliding buckle from being embedded into the through hole; the blocking block is used for limiting the moving position of the sliding buckle.
During the installation, press the clamp plate, make the buckle arm take place to deform, promote the slip buckle again, make slip buckle and draw-in groove cooperation, at this moment, loosen the clamp plate, make buckle arm reconversion, the buckle cooperation is realized with the screens groove to the screens piece, prescribes a limit to the position of slip buckle like this.
The clamp plate is "L" shape, and the clamp plate is equipped with the reinforcing plate, and the reinforcing plate is perpendicular to two faces of "L" shape clamp plate. The reinforcing plate plays a role in enhancing the strength and rigidity of the pressing plate.
Be equipped with convex anticreep board on the boss side of slip buckle, the through-hole inner wall is equipped with anticreep groove, and anticreep groove is used for imbedding the anticreep board and makes the slip buckle can remove in the through-hole. When the panel is disassembled, the sliding buckle is pulled away from the clamping groove on the panel, and the sliding buckle moves outwards from the clamping groove. When the slip buckle removed certain degree, because the anticreep integrated circuit board is in the anticreep inslot, the through-hole on the shell can't be broken away from to the slip buckle.
The boss and the buckle arm are cuboids, and the plane of the anti-falling plate is vertical to the plane of the clamping block; the end face of the boss matched with the clamping groove is provided with four chamfers. The anti-drop plate and the clamping block are positioned on different planes so as to facilitate functional distinction; the chamfer has the effect of direction, and boss cooperation terminal surface is equipped with four chamfers, makes the installation convenient and fast more like this.
At least two sliding buckles are provided. After the panel is embedded into the shell, at least two sliding buckles are needed for keeping the panel balanced. The panel is embedded into the shell to meet the condition requirement that the sliding buckle can be independently installed. Therefore, in the installation process, two or more sliding buckles can be installed at different time, and all the sliding buckles do not need to be installed at the same time.
The sliding buckle is provided with two same side surfaces penetrating through the shell, and the other side surface of the shell is provided with a connecting device which is used for connecting the panel with the shell. The condition required to balance the panel when it is inserted into the housing is that the two slide catches are simultaneously located on the same side, while the other side has the connection means.
The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger further comprises a pair of mutually matched buckling devices, and the buckling devices are respectively positioned on the panel and the shell. The buckling device facilitates the panel to be accurately embedded into the shell, and meanwhile, the position of the through hole in the shell is matched with the position of the clamping groove in the panel accurately and does not displace.
The buckle device is provided with a bottom plate, two connecting columns and an inserting column, the inserting column is higher than the connecting column, the connecting column and the inserting column are fixed on the bottom plate and distributed in a triangular shape, a breaking-preventing groove is formed between the two connecting columns and the bottom plate, a connecting groove is formed between the two connecting columns, and the connecting groove is used for being matched with the inserting column of the buckle device corresponding to the connecting groove. During installation, the inserting columns of the buckling devices on the panel are buckled in the connecting grooves formed by the two connecting columns on the shell, and meanwhile, the inserting columns of the buckling devices on the shell are buckled in the connecting grooves formed by the two connecting columns on the panel. At the moment, the part of the inserted column higher than the connecting column is embedded into the breakage-proof groove, so that the inserted column is prevented from being broken.
All be equipped with the baffle on buckle device's the bottom plate, the height that highly is greater than the pillar of baffle. When the baffle is used for the installation, prevent the connector break.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the installation is more convenient. During installation, the panel can be embedded into the shell through the buckling devices which are buckled and matched with each other, meanwhile, the positions of the through holes in the shell and the positions of the clamping grooves in the panel are aligned and do not displace, at the moment, each sliding buckle can be respectively pushed to be matched with the corresponding clamping groove, and installation can be completed.
Fig. 1 is a mounting structure diagram of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is an exploded view of the components of fig. 1.
Fig. 3 is an enlarged view of a portion a in fig. 2.
Fig. 4 is an enlarged view of the slide buckle 3.
Fig. 5 is a schematic view of the sliding buckle 3 and the slot 4.
Fig. 6 is an enlarged view of the snap fitting 11.
The drawings of the present invention are for illustration purposes only and are not to be construed as limiting the invention. For a better understanding of the following embodiments, certain features of the drawings may be omitted, enlarged or reduced, and do not represent the size of an actual product; it will be understood by those skilled in the art that certain well-known structures in the drawings and descriptions thereof may be omitted.
As shown in figure 1, the structure of the top seat of the electric lifting clothes hanger comprises a panel 1, a shell 2 and a sliding buckle 3. The panel 1, the housing 2 and the slide catch 3 are separate parts.
As shown in FIG. 2, the panel 1 is detachably inserted into the housing 2, and the sliding buckle 3 is movably inserted into the slot 4 of the panel 1 through a through hole on the side surface of the housing 2. The card slot 4 is shown in fig. 3.
As shown in fig. 4, slide buckle 3 includes boss 5, buckle arm 6, and pressure plate 7. The boss 5 is a cuboid, and one end of the boss 5 is provided with four chamfers; the clamping arm 6 is a cuboid, a clamping block 8 is arranged on the outer side surface of the clamping arm 6, and the clamping block 8 can also be a cuboid; the pressing plate 7 is L-shaped, the pressing plate 7 is also provided with a reinforcing plate 9, and the reinforcing plate 9 is vertically fixed on two surfaces of the L-shaped pressing plate 7 and is positioned between the two surfaces; the boss 5 is also provided with a convex anti-drop plate 10. One end of the boss 5 without the chamfer is fixedly connected with one end face of the buckle arm 6, and two opposite side faces of the boss 5 correspond to the outer side faces of the two buckle arms 6 one by one and are positioned on the same plane; the other end face of the buckle arm 6 is fixedly connected with the pressing plate 7, and the buckle arm 6 and the pressing plate 7 are both provided with two parts which are in one-to-one correspondence.
As shown in fig. 5, the through hole on the side of the housing 2 is rectangular, and the inner walls opposite to each other in the through hole are provided with retaining grooves, which may be rectangular grooves. In the through hole, one wall surface adjacent to the inner wall provided with the clamping groove is provided with an anti-falling groove which can be a rectangular groove; the width and length of the anti-drop groove are both larger than the length and width of the anti-drop plate 10. When the installation is carried out, the boss 5 passes through the through hole, so that one end with the chamfer is matched with the clamping groove 4.
As shown in fig. 6, a pair of matching snap devices 11 are mounted on the front surfaces of the panel 1 and the housing 2 by means of screw and nut engagement. The fastening device 11 is provided with a bottom plate 12, two connecting columns 13 and an inserting column 14, wherein the connecting columns 13 and the inserting column 14 are fixed on the bottom plate 12 and distributed in a triangular shape, and the bottom plate 12, the two connecting columns 13 and the inserting column 14 are integrated. The bottom plate 12 is a cuboid, a baffle plate 15 is arranged on the bottom plate 12, the baffle plate 15 and the bottom plate 12 are made into a whole, and the height of the baffle plate 15 is slightly greater than that of the connecting column 13; the two connecting columns 13 are identical in appearance and are both cylinders which are bent at the upper part and straight at the lower part, the two bent surfaces are opposite to form connecting grooves, and a breaking-proof groove is arranged between the bottom of each connecting column 13 and the bottom plate 12 and penetrates through the bottom plate 12; the insert column 14 is a cylinder with a larger upper part and a smaller lower part, and the upper part can be an ellipsoid.
When the panel 1 is installed, as shown by the arrow direction in fig. 2, the plug pins 14 on the panel 1 are first connected to the connecting grooves between the two connecting pins 13 on the housing 2, and the plug pins 14 on the housing 2 are connected to the connecting grooves between the two connecting pins 13 on the panel 1, so that the panel 1 is fastened to the housing 2. Then, the pressing plate 7 is pressed to deform the buckle arm 6, so as to push the sliding buckle 3, and the end, with the chamfer, of the boss 5 of the sliding buckle 3 is matched with the clamping groove 4. At this time, the pressing plate 7 is loosened, the buckling arm 6 is restored, the clamping block 8 is matched in the clamping groove, and meanwhile, the anti-falling plate 10 is also matched in the anti-falling groove.
During the dismantlement, press down clamp plate 7 earlier and make buckle arm 6 take place deformation, extract slip buckle 3 after that, slip buckle 3 leaves draw-in groove 4, owing to anticreep board 10 has been blocked in the anticreep groove, slip buckle 3 can't break away from shell 2. Next, the stud 14 is separated from the two studs 13, thus separating the panel 1 and the housing 2.
In addition, there are at least two such slide fasteners 3. When there are three slide catches 3, two are located on the same side of the housing 2 and the other slide catch 3 is located in the middle on the other side. When there are four slide catches 3, it is possible to distribute the slide catches 3 equally on two opposite sides, and on symmetrical edges of the sides, two slide catches 3 per side. When the installation is carried out, the sliding buckle 3 on the same side surface can be installed firstly, and then the sliding buckle 3 on the other side surface can be installed. The slide buckles 3 can be installed independently.
When there are only two slide fasteners 3, both slide fasteners 3 penetrate the same side of the housing 2, and the other side of the housing 2 is provided with a connecting device for connecting the panel 1 with the housing 2. The connecting device can be connected in a hinge mode or in a screw and nut matched mode.
It is obvious that the above embodiments of the present invention are only examples for clearly illustrating the technical solutions of the present invention, and are not limitations to the specific embodiments of the present invention. Any modification, equivalent replacement, and improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention shall be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a mounting structure of electric lift clothes hanger footstock, includes panel (1), shell (2), slip buckle (3), draw-in groove (4), its characterized in that, removable embedding shell (2) of panel (1), draw-in groove (4) on the through-hole embedding panel (1) on slip buckle (3) activity link up shell (2) side.
2. The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 1, wherein a clamping groove is arranged on the inner wall of the through hole on the side surface of the shell (2); the sliding buckle (3) comprises a boss (5), a buckle arm (6) and a pressing plate (7), one end of the boss (5) is connected with the clamping groove (4) in a matching mode, the other end of the boss is fixedly connected with one end face of the buckle arm (6), the other end face of the buckle arm (6) is fixedly connected with the pressing plate (7), and the two buckle arms (6) and the two pressing plates (7) are in one-to-one correspondence; the clamping arm (6) is provided with a clamping block (8) on the outer side surface, and the clamping block (8) is matched with a clamping groove on the inner wall of the through hole.
3. The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 2, wherein the pressing plate (7) is L-shaped, the pressing plate (7) is provided with a reinforcing plate (9), and the reinforcing plate (9) is perpendicular to two surfaces of the L-shaped pressing plate (7).
4. The mounting structure of the footstock of an electric lifting clothes hanger according to any one of claims 1 to 3, wherein a protruding anti-drop plate (10) is arranged on the side surface of the boss (5) of the sliding buckle (3), and an anti-drop groove is arranged on the inner wall of the through hole and is used for embedding the anti-drop plate (10) and enabling the sliding buckle (3) to move in the through hole.
5. The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 4, wherein the boss (5) and the buckling arm (6) are both cuboid, and the plane of the anti-dropping plate (10) is perpendicular to the plane of the clamping block (8); the end face of the boss (5) matched with the clamping groove (4) is provided with four chamfers.
6. The mounting structure of the footstock of an electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 5, wherein there are at least two sliding buckles (3).
7. The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger in the claim 6 is characterized in that the sliding buckle (3) has two parts and penetrates through the same side surface of the shell (2), and the other side surface of the shell (2) is provided with a connecting device which is used for connecting the panel (1) and the shell (2).
8. The mounting structure of the footstock of an electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 1, characterized in that the mounting structure further comprises a pair of mutually engaged fastening devices (11), and the fastening devices (11) are respectively arranged on the panel (1) and the shell (2).
9. The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 8, wherein the fastening devices (11) are respectively provided with a bottom plate (12), two connecting columns (13) and an inserting column (14), the inserting column (14) is higher than the connecting column (13), the connecting columns (13) and the inserting column (14) are fixed on the bottom plate (12) and distributed in a triangular shape, a breakage-proof groove is formed between the two connecting columns (13) and the bottom plate (12), a connecting groove is formed between the two connecting columns (13), and the connecting groove is used for being matched with the inserting column (14) of the fastening device (11) corresponding to the connecting groove.
10. The mounting structure of the footstock of the electric lifting clothes hanger according to claim 9, wherein the bottom plates (12) of the buckling devices (11) are respectively provided with a baffle (15), and the height of the baffle (15) is greater than that of the connecting column (13).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921206906.3U CN210481815U (en)||2019-07-29||2019-07-29||Mounting structure of electric lifting clothes hanger footstock|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921206906.3U CN210481815U (en)||2019-07-29||2019-07-29||Mounting structure of electric lifting clothes hanger footstock|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210481815U true CN210481815U (en)||2020-05-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921206906.3U Active CN210481815U (en)||2019-07-29||2019-07-29||Mounting structure of electric lifting clothes hanger footstock|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210481815U (en)|
- 2019-07-29 CN CN201921206906.3U patent/CN210481815U/en active Active
|CN104051869B (en)||A kind of plug-in type connecting terminal|
|CN210481815U (en)||Mounting structure of electric lifting clothes hanger footstock|
|WO2017140181A1 (en)||Wiring board mounting structure and an outdoor unit comprising the same|
|CN208118952U (en)||A kind of right front baffle plate assembly of auxiliary fasia console|
|CN202005086U (en)||Double-power controller shell|
|CN201947565U (en)||Outer casing of temperature control instrument|
|CN109960356A (en)||Fixed device and electronic device|
|CN210489880U (en)||Plate end connector capable of avoiding damage of elastic pressing sheet|
|CN204378625U (en)||A kind of showcase framework|
|CN203912404U (en)||Compact type shielding shell|
|CN210443497U (en)||Relay installation base|
|CN207490185U (en)||A kind of intelligent connector|
|CN210489872U (en)||Low-cost plate end connector|
|CN105789931A (en)||Multi-compatible direct-insertion-type rapid connector and assembly thereof|
|CN208620558U (en)||A kind of ceiling type air conditioner panel reinforcement structure and air conditioner|
|CN210607700U (en)||Component plugging fastener for circuit board|
|CN209926426U (en)||Electric heater and electric heater shell used by same|
|CN209884084U (en)||Dish washing machine with door panel assembly|
|CN205195838U (en)||Electronic equipment backshell and electronic equipment|
|CN206150944U (en)||Card formula arresting gear and cupboard thereof|
|CN213214065U (en)||Portable domestic environment detection device of intelligence|
|CN209995670U (en)||Cabinet body and cabinet|
|CN208266477U (en)||Computer board box mounting structure and household electrical appliance|
|CN210169946U (en)||Quick dismounting device for toilet cover plate and toilet seat head|
|CN204090355U (en)||Electric-controlled box|