CN210470642U - Feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function - Google PatentsFeeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210470642U CN210470642U CN201921065165.1U CN201921065165U CN210470642U CN 210470642 U CN210470642 U CN 210470642U CN 201921065165 U CN201921065165 U CN 201921065165U CN 210470642 U CN210470642 U CN 210470642U
- Prior art keywords
- fixed mounting
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 26
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 12
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims description 7
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 238000005859 coupling reactions Methods 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 claims 1
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 abstract description 6
- 241000196435 Prunus domestica subsp. insititia Species 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000003756 stirring Methods 0.000 description 6
- 230000001488 breeding Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 244000144972 livestock Species 0.000 description 3
- 241000282414 Homo sapiens Species 0.000 description 2
- 241001465754 Metazoa Species 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 241000282994 Cervidae Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000196324 Embryophyta Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000402754 Erythranthe moschata Species 0.000 description 1
- 210000004080 Milk Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 241000700110 Myocastor coypus Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000772415 Neovison vison Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000286209 Phasianidae Species 0.000 description 1
- 241000282485 Vulpes vulpes Species 0.000 description 1
- 210000002268 Wool Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000000085 cashmere Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 101710007376 eat-4 Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 235000013601 eggs Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 239000010985 leather Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000013372 meat Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000008267 milk Substances 0.000 description 1
- 235000013336 milk Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000035790 physiological processes and functions Effects 0.000 description 1
- 244000144977 poultry Species 0.000 description 1
- 239000000126 substances Substances 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function, including a plurality of feed mechanisms and two horizontal framves, feed mechanism includes the feeding case, the inside fixed mounting of feeding case has first rotating electrical machines, the output fixed mounting of first rotating electrical machines has the rotation axis. This feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function, through feed mechanism, the feeding case, feed the dish, the rotation axis, a rotating electrical machines, infrared distance measuring instrument, the discharging pipe is used with the cooperation of blow off valve mechanism, it removes feed mechanism's top to go up the workbin, the realization is carried out the material loading to feeding the dish, simultaneously because feeding the dish is in rotatory state when the material loading, great improvement to the occupancy in feeding the dish space, avoid extravagant, also help improving the homogeneity to feeding the dish material loading, and can monitor the thickness of feeding the inside fodder of dish, help preventing that the inside fodder of dish of feeding from spilling over the waste that causes the fodder.
The utility model relates to a feeder specifically is a feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function.
Animal husbandry refers to the production process of animal products such as meat, eggs, milk, wool, cashmere, leather, silk and medicinal materials by adopting the physiological functions of animals such as livestock and poultry which are artificially fed and domesticated by human beings or wild animals such as deer, musk, fox, mink, otter, quail and the like, and converting pasture, feed and other plant energy into animal energy through artificial feeding and breeding. Is an extremely important link for exchanging substances between human beings and the nature. Livestock raising is an important part of agriculture and is combined with the planting industry as two major pillars for agricultural production. With the rapid development of national economy in China, the livestock breeding industry gradually develops to large-scale breeding, and particularly in coastal economically developed areas, the sustainable development of the national economy is implemented on the premise of protecting the environment. Therefore, the method is rapidly developed in large-scale farms, and the scale is larger and larger.
However, the structure of the traditional feeder in the market is not optimized and the design is not reasonable enough.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function to solve the problem that proposes among the above-mentioned background art.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme:
a feeder with an infrared online detection function comprises a plurality of feeding mechanisms and two transverse frames, wherein each feeding mechanism comprises a feeding box, a first rotating motor is fixedly mounted inside the feeding box, a rotating shaft is fixedly mounted at the output end of the first rotating motor, the top of the rotating shaft penetrates through the inner wall of the feeding box and extends out of the feeding box, a feeding disc is fixedly connected to the top of the rotating shaft, a feeding box is arranged on each transverse frame, an installation block is fixedly mounted on one side of the feeding box, an infrared distance meter is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the installation block, a feeding bin is fixedly mounted on one side of the top of the feeding box, a discharging pipe is fixedly mounted in the middle of the bottom of the feeding box, a discharging valve mechanism is arranged on the discharging pipe, a connecting hose is fixedly mounted at the bottom of the discharging pipe, and electric telescopic rods are fixedly mounted on two sides of the bottom of the, the utility model discloses an electric telescopic handle, including electric telescopic handle, activity end fixedly connected with fly leaf, the splash guard is installed to the top interlude of fly leaf, and the top of splash guard and coupling hose's bottom fixed connection.
As a further aspect of the present invention: go up the top fixed mounting of workbin has the second rotating electrical machines, the output fixed mounting of second rotating electrical machines has the (mixing) shaft, and the bottom of (mixing) shaft runs through the top of last workbin and extends to the inside of last workbin, the (mixing) shaft is located the inside one side fixed mounting of last workbin and has the puddler.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the top of the feeding box is fixedly provided with a ball, and the outer wall of the ball is in contact with the bottom of the feeding disc.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the feeding plate is characterized in that a material limiting lug is fixedly arranged inside the feeding plate, and the material limiting lug is in a circular truncated cone shape.
As a further aspect of the present invention: and guide seats are fixedly arranged on two sides of the bottom of the feeding box.
As a further aspect of the present invention: the discharge valve mechanism comprises mounting bracket, cylinder and baffle, and the width of baffle is greater than the diameter of discharging pipe.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that:
the utility model uses the feeding mechanism, the feeding box, the feeding tray, the rotating shaft, the first rotating motor, the infrared distance measuring instrument, the discharging pipe and the discharge valve mechanism in a matching way, the feeding box is moved above the feeding mechanism to realize feeding to the feeding tray, meanwhile, because the feeding tray is in a rotating state when feeding, the occupancy rate of the feeding tray space is greatly improved, the waste is avoided, the uniformity of feeding to the feeding tray is also improved, the thickness of the feed in the feeding tray can be monitored, the waste of the feed caused by the overflow of the feed in the feeding tray is avoided, the distance between the splash guard and the feeding tray is reduced by using the electric telescopic rod, the connecting hose, the splash guard and the movable plate in a matching way, the material is prevented from splashing outside the feeding tray before feeding to the feeding tray, and the pollution to the living environment can be avoided, the cooperation through ball and limit material lug is used, help improving and feed and eat the rotatory stability of dish, can inject the fodder in the position of feeding the inside distribution of dish simultaneously, avoid the fodder to fall to be difficult for eating at the middle part of feeding the dish inside, further help avoiding the waste of fodder, through the second rotating electrical machines, the (mixing) shaft uses with the cooperation of puddler, thereby help improving the homogeneity of the inside fodder of material loading case, improve the quality of fodder, its structure is more optimized, the design is more reasonable.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of a feeder with an infrared on-line detection function.
FIG. 2 is an enlarged view of a feeder with an infrared on-line detection function at A in FIG. 1.
FIG. 3 is a cross-sectional view of the upper bin of a feeder with infrared on-line detection.
In the figure: the feeding device comprises a feeding mechanism 1, a feeding box 2, a ball 3, a feeding tray 4, a material limiting bump 5, a rotating shaft 6, a first rotating motor 7, an infrared distance meter 8, a mounting block 9, a transverse frame 10, an upper material box 11, a feeding bin 12, a discharging pipe 13, a discharging valve mechanism 14, an electric telescopic rod 15, a connecting hose 16, a splash guard 17, a movable plate 18, a second rotating motor 19, a stirring shaft 20, a stirring rod 21 and a material guide seat 22.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1 to 3, in an embodiment of the present invention, a feeder with an infrared online detection function includes a plurality of feeding mechanisms 1 and two transverse frames 10, each feeding mechanism 1 includes a feeding box 2, a first rotating electrical machine 7 is fixedly installed inside the feeding box 2, a rotating shaft 6 is fixedly installed at an output end of the first rotating electrical machine 7, a top portion of the rotating shaft 6 penetrates through an inner wall of the feeding box 2 and extends out of the feeding box 2, a feeding plate 4 is fixedly connected to a top portion of the rotating shaft 6, a feeding box 11 is disposed on each transverse frame 10, an installation block 9 is fixedly installed at one side of the feeding box 11, an infrared distance meter 8 is fixedly installed at a bottom portion of the installation block 9, a feeding bin 12 is fixedly installed at one side of the top portion of the feeding box 11, a discharge pipe 13 is fixedly installed at a middle portion of a bottom portion of the feeding box 11, a discharge valve mechanism 14 is disposed on the discharge, the two sides of the bottom of the upper material box 11 are fixedly provided with electric telescopic rods 15, the movable end of the electric telescopic rod 15 is fixedly connected with a movable plate 18, the top of the movable plate 18 is provided with a splash guard 17 in an inserting way, the top of the splash guard 17 is fixedly connected with the bottom of a connecting hose 16, the top of the upper material box 11 is fixedly provided with a second rotating motor 19, the output end of the second rotating motor 19 is fixedly provided with a stirring shaft 20, the bottom of the stirring shaft 20 penetrates through the top of the upper material box 11 and extends into the upper material box 11, one side of the stirring shaft 20 positioned in the upper material box 11 is fixedly provided with a stirring rod 21, the top of the feeding box 2 is fixedly provided with a ball 3, the outer wall of the ball 3 is contacted with the bottom of the feeding tray 4, the inside of the feeding tray 4 is fixedly provided with a material limiting lug 5, the material limiting lug 5 is in a circular truncated, the discharge valve mechanism 14 consists of a mounting frame, a cylinder and a baffle plate, and the width of the baffle plate is larger than the diameter of the discharge pipe 13.
The utility model discloses a theory of operation is:
when the feeding device is used, feed enters the inside of the feeding box 11 through the feeding bin 12, the feeding box 11 is moved to the upper part of the feeding mechanism 1, the first rotating motor 7 drives the rotating shaft 6 to rotate, so that the feeding tray 4 rotates, then the discharge valve mechanism 14 is opened, the feed in the feeding box 11 enters the inside of the feeding tray 4, feeding is realized, meanwhile, because the feeding tray 4 is in a rotating state during feeding, the occupancy rate of the space of the feeding tray 4 is greatly improved, waste is avoided, the feeding uniformity of the feeding tray 4 is also improved, the thickness of the feed in the feeding tray 4 can be monitored through the arrangement of the infrared distance meter 8, the feed is prevented from overflowing from the feeding tray 4, before the feeding tray 4 is fed, the electric telescopic rod 15 drives the movable plate 18 to move, the distance between the splash guard 17 and the feeding tray 4 is reduced, thereby help preventing to carry out the material loading to feeding dish 4 and before, the material spatters to feed and eats 4 outside the dish, thereby can avoid the fodder spill to pollute the living environment, ball 3 can play the effect of support to feeding dish 4, help improving and feed and eat 4 rotatory stability of dish, limit material lug 5 simultaneously can prescribe a limit to the fodder in the position of feeding 4 inside distributions of dish, avoid the fodder to fall to be difficult for eating at the middle part of feeding 4 inside of dish, further help avoiding the waste of fodder, second rotating electrical machines 19 drives (mixing) shaft 20 and rotates, puddler 21 stirs the fodder of last workbin 11 inside, thereby help improving the homogeneity of the inside fodder of last workbin 11, improve the quality of fodder, its structure is more optimized, the design is more reasonable.
Although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments or portions thereof without departing from the spirit and scope of the invention.
1. The utility model provides a feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function, includes a plurality of feed mechanism (1) and two horizontal framves (10), its characterized in that: feeding mechanism (1) includes feeding case (2), the inside fixed mounting of feeding case (2) has first rotating electrical machines (7), the output fixed mounting of first rotating electrical machines (7) has rotation axis (6), and the top of rotation axis (6) runs through the inner wall of feeding case (2) and extends to outside feeding case (2), the top fixedly connected with of rotation axis (6) feeds edible dish (4), be provided with on horizontal frame (10) and go up workbin (11), one side fixed mounting of going up workbin (11) has installation piece (9), the bottom fixed mounting of installation piece (9) has infrared distance meter (8), one side fixed mounting at last workbin (11) top has feed bin (12), the middle part fixed mounting of going up workbin (11) bottom has discharging pipe (13), be provided with on discharging pipe (13) and arrange material valve mechanism (14), the bottom fixed mounting of discharging pipe (13) has coupling hose (16), the equal fixed mounting in both sides of going up workbin (11) bottom has electric telescopic handle (15), the expansion end fixedly connected with fly leaf (18) of electric telescopic handle (15), splash guard (17) are installed to the top interlude of fly leaf (18), and the bottom fixed connection of the top of splash guard (17) and coupling hose (16).
2. The feeder with the function of infrared online detection as claimed in claim 1, wherein: go up the top fixed mounting of workbin (11) has second rotating electrical machines (19), the output fixed mounting of second rotating electrical machines (19) has (mixing) shaft (20), and the bottom of (mixing) shaft (20) runs through the top of last workbin (11) and extends to the inside of last workbin (11), one side fixed mounting that (mixing) shaft (20) are located inside of last workbin (11) has puddler (21).
3. The feeder with the function of infrared online detection as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the top of the feeding box (2) is fixedly provided with a ball (3), and the outer wall of the ball (3) is in contact with the bottom of the feeding disc (4).
4. The feeder with the function of infrared online detection as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the feeding plate (4) is fixedly provided with a material limiting lug (5) inside, and the material limiting lug (5) is in a circular truncated cone shape.
5. The feeder with the function of infrared online detection as claimed in claim 1, wherein: and material guide seats (22) are fixedly arranged on two sides of the bottom of the feeding box (11).
6. The feeder with the function of infrared online detection as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the discharge valve mechanism (14) is composed of an installation frame, an air cylinder and a baffle plate, and the width of the baffle plate is larger than the diameter of the discharge pipe (13).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921065165.1U CN210470642U (en)||2019-07-09||2019-07-09||Feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921065165.1U CN210470642U (en)||2019-07-09||2019-07-09||Feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210470642U true CN210470642U (en)||2020-05-08|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921065165.1U Active CN210470642U (en)||2019-07-09||2019-07-09||Feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210470642U (en)|
- 2019-07-09 CN CN201921065165.1U patent/CN210470642U/en active Active
|CN207476611U (en)||A kind of livestock breed aquatics feed feed trough|
|CN110651730A (en)||High-efficient green meat chicken intelligent batching feeding device|
|CN210470642U (en)||Feeder with infrared ray on-line measuring function|
|CN210017427U (en)||Animal husbandry feeding device|
|CN210406606U (en)||Automatic feeding device for beef cattle breeding|
|CN207305705U (en)||A kind of efficiently mixed fodder feeds all-in-one machine|
|CN207443906U (en)||For the distribution equipment of adding material device|
|CN205389972U (en)||Automatic formula poultry feeds machine of food|
|CN210470641U (en)||Online feeder with function of distinguishing particle size|
|CN210641897U (en)||Feeder for poultry|
|CN212697138U (en)||Special feeding device of animal husbandry|
|CN210900878U (en)||Poultry is with raising device|
|CN211020484U (en)||Feeding device for livestock breeding|
|CN212263124U (en)||Livestock-raising fodder agitating unit|
|CN208354305U (en)||A kind of pig fodder groove being convenient to clean|
|CN211631296U (en)||Can handle ecological feeding device for poultry of retrieving to surplus fodder|
|CN211487922U (en)||Categorised reducing mechanism of animal forage grass fodder|
|CN212017441U (en)||A agitating unit feeds for plant|
|CN211407221U (en)||Livestock-raising is with fodder feeding device|
|CN208273857U (en)||It is a kind of to prevent cross contamination machinery panel turnover device for herding|
|CN214032192U (en)||Animal doctor uses animal manure processing apparatus|
|CN212678049U (en)||Livestock-raising fodder pusher|
|CN211607800U (en)||Food groove of usefulness is bred in poultry|
|CN212576108U (en)||Multifunctional stirring and mixing device for pig raising feed|
|CN211746159U (en)||Feeding device for livestock breeding|