CN210400738U - Clamping device for external pressure test piece of pipe - Google PatentsClamping device for external pressure test piece of pipe Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210400738U CN210400738U CN201921690871.5U CN201921690871U CN210400738U CN 210400738 U CN210400738 U CN 210400738U CN 201921690871 U CN201921690871 U CN 201921690871U CN 210400738 U CN210400738 U CN 210400738U
- Prior art keywords
- external pressure
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims description 7
- 229920001296 polysiloxane Polymers 0.000 claims description 2
- 238000001514 detection method Methods 0.000 abstract description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 2
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 2
- 210000002445 Nipples Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002452 interceptive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000004576 sand Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model relates to a tubular product leakproofness detection device field, concretely relates to tubular product external pressure test spare clamping device, including first end cover, second end cover and end cover fixing device, first end cover and second end cover pass through end cover fixing device and install the tip of waiting to detect tubular product, and first end cover and second end cover and wait to detect and install the sealing member between the tip of detecting tubular product, first end cover be provided with wait to detect the wash port of the inside intercommunication of tubular product. The utility model discloses construct simply, it is with low costs, can be according to the rotatory screw rod length of examination finished piece, can satisfy the needs that the leakproofness of different length examination finished pieces detected.
The utility model relates to a tubular product leakproofness detection device field, concretely relates to tubular product external pressure test spare clamping device.
In the field of industrial manufacturing, pipe butt joints are required to achieve pipe design lengths during pipe installation. The pipeline connection is determined according to different application occasions, some pipelines are connected in butt welding at the end parts, some pipelines are connected in screw connection at the end parts and are sealed, and other connection modes are provided. The sealing requirements of the pipeline joint are different according to different media conveyed in the pipeline and different pressures in the pipeline.
Specifically, what kind of connection mode is adopted can meet the design requirement of the sealing performance, and scheme verification is often required. Namely, the tightness test and verification are carried out through the tightness test of the pipeline butt joint test piece.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
An object of the utility model is to provide a tubular product external pressure test piece clamping device can carry out the tip seal to the butt joint pipe fitting test piece to leave the wash port, will load the clamping device who has the pipe fitting that awaits measuring and place in the high-pressure sealed storehouse of flourishing water, connect the wash port drainage pipe as for outside the high-pressure sealed storehouse, can carry out the leakproofness short-term test to the pipe fitting test piece.
To achieve the purpose, the utility model adopts the following technical proposal:
the utility model provides a tubular product external pressure test piece clamping device, including first end cover, second end cover and end cover fixing device, first end cover and second end cover pass through end cover fixing device and install the tip of waiting to detect tubular product, install the sealing member between first end cover and second end cover and the tip of waiting to detect tubular product, first end cover be provided with wait to detect the wash port of the inside intercommunication of tubular product.
Preferably, the first end cover and the second end cover are both integrally formed with flange plates, mounting holes are evenly formed in the flange plates, the end cover fixing device comprises a plurality of screws and nuts, and each screw penetrates through the mounting holes in the first end cover and the second end cover in sequence and then is locked through the nut and clamps the pipe fitting to be detected between the first end cover and the second end cover.
Preferably, the first end cover and the second end cover are provided with inner cavities on the side connected with the pipe fitting to be detected, and the edge of the upper end of each inner cavity is provided with an annular sinking groove for mounting a sealing element.
Preferably, the seal is a silicone gasket.
Preferably, the drain hole is provided with an internal thread and a drain nipple for connecting a pipe is installed.
Preferably, the drainage joint is provided with a first connecting part, a second connecting part and a middle clamping part, the first connecting part is provided with an external thread in threaded connection with the drainage hole, and the middle clamping part is of a special-shaped cylinder structure.
Preferably, the thickness of the sealing element is smaller than the depth of the annular sinking groove, and the side wall of the annular sinking groove is matched with the outer wall of the pipe to be detected through a shaft hole.
The utility model has the advantages that: the utility model discloses can seal the pipe fitting both ends after the butt joint to can connect drainage pipe through the wash port, will load and have the clamping device that detects the pipe fitting and wholly carry out the leakproofness test in as to the high-pressure sealed storehouse of flourishing water, drainage pipe extends to outside the high-pressure sealed storehouse, if it is not good to be detected the leakproofness of tubular product butt joint department, water in the high-pressure sealed storehouse can enter into in the tubular product and finally outside the equipment of discharging through drainage pipe in the high-pressure environment. The clamping device is simple in structure and low in cost, and can rotate the length of the screw according to the length of the trial parts, so that the requirement for detecting the sealing property of the trial parts with different lengths can be met.
In order to more clearly illustrate the technical solutions of the embodiments of the present invention, the drawings required to be used in the embodiments of the present invention will be briefly described below. It is obvious that the drawings described below are only some embodiments of the invention, and that for a person skilled in the art, other drawings can be obtained from these drawings without inventive effort.
FIG. 1 is a schematic view of the three-dimensional structure of the present invention loaded with a pipe to be tested;
FIG. 2 is a cross-sectional view of the present invention with a pipe to be tested loaded;
fig. 3 is a schematic perspective view of the present invention;
fig. 4 is a schematic perspective exploded view of the present invention;
FIG. 5 is an enlarged schematic view at A in FIG. 4;
in the figure:
1. a first end cap; 2. a second end cap; 3. a seal member; 4. a flange plate; 5. a screw; 6. a nut; 7. an inner cavity; 8. a water discharge joint; 8a, an intermediate clamping part; 9. a pipe.
The technical solution of the present invention is further explained by the following embodiments with reference to the accompanying drawings.
Wherein the showings are for the purpose of illustration only and are shown by way of illustration only and not in actual form, and are not to be construed as limiting the present patent; for a better understanding of the embodiments of the present invention, some parts of the drawings may be omitted, enlarged or reduced, and do not represent the size of an actual product; it will be understood by those skilled in the art that certain well-known structures in the drawings and descriptions thereof may be omitted.
The same or similar reference numerals in the drawings of the embodiments of the present invention correspond to the same or similar parts; in the description of the present invention, it should be understood that if the terms "upper", "lower", "left", "right", "inner", "outer", etc. are used to indicate the orientation or positional relationship based on the orientation or positional relationship shown in the drawings, it is only for convenience of description and simplification of description, but it is not indicated or implied that the device or element referred to must have a specific orientation, be constructed in a specific orientation, and be operated, and therefore, the terms describing the positional relationship in the drawings are used only for illustrative purposes and are not to be construed as limiting the present patent, and the specific meaning of the terms will be understood by those skilled in the art according to the specific circumstances.
In the description of the present invention, unless otherwise explicitly specified or limited, the term "connected" or the like, if appearing to indicate a connection relationship between the components, is to be understood broadly, for example, as being either a fixed connection, a detachable connection, or an integral part; can be mechanically or electrically connected; they may be directly connected or indirectly connected through intervening media, or may be connected through one or more other components or may be in an interactive relationship with one another. The specific meaning of the above terms in the present invention can be understood in specific cases to those skilled in the art.
Referring to fig. 1 to 5, the clamping device for the external pressure test piece of the pipe comprises a first end cover 1, a second end cover 2 and an end cover fixing device, wherein the first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2 are installed at the end part of the pipe 9 to be detected through the end cover fixing device, a sealing member 3 is installed between the first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2 and the end part of the pipe 9 to be detected, and the first end cover 1 is provided with a drain hole communicated with the inside of the pipe 9 to be detected. The first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2 are pressed on the end part of the pipe 9 to be detected through the end cover fixation, and the end part of the pipe 9 to be detected is sealed through the sealing piece 3. The drain hole is connected through connecting drainage pipe, carries out the leakproofness test with the clamping device of installation wholly as to the high-pressure sealed storehouse of flourishing water, if the butt joint leakproofness of tubular product 9 is bad or there is the sand hole on the tubular product 9 self pipe wall to lead to leaking gas, under high pressure environment, water can enter into and be detected in the tubular product 9 and discharge through drainage pipe.
The first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2 are integrally formed with a flange plate 4, mounting holes are uniformly formed in the flange plate 4, the end cover fixing device comprises a plurality of screw rods 5 and nuts 6, each screw rod 5 sequentially penetrates through the mounting holes in the first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2 and then is locked through the nuts 6, and a pipe fitting to be detected is clamped between the first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2.
The first end cover 1 and the second end cover 2 are provided with inner cavities 7 on one sides connected with the pipe fittings to be detected, and annular sinking grooves used for installing sealing elements 3 are formed in the edges of the upper ends of the inner cavities 7.
The sealing element 3 is a silica gel gasket. By screwing all the nuts 6, the silica gel gasket is pressed tightly, and the end part of the detected pipe 9 is sealed.
The drain hole is internally threaded and is fitted with a drain fitting 8 for connecting to a pipe.
The drainage joint 8 is provided with a first connecting part, a second connecting part and a middle clamping part 8a, the first connecting part is provided with an external thread connected with the drainage hole through a thread, and the middle clamping part 8a is of a special-shaped column body structure. The first connecting part is used for connecting with the drain hole, the second connecting part is used for connecting with the drain pipe, and in order to facilitate the installation and the disassembly of the drain joint 8, the middle clamping part 8a is designed into a special-shaped column structure, preferably a hexagonal prism as shown in fig. 5.
The thickness of sealing member 3 is less than the degree of depth of annular heavy groove, adopts the shaft hole cooperation between the lateral wall of annular heavy groove and the outer wall of waiting to detect tubular product 9.
It should be understood that the above-described embodiments are merely illustrative of the preferred embodiments of the present invention and the technical principles thereof. It will be understood by those skilled in the art that various modifications, equivalents, changes, and the like can be made to the present invention. However, these modifications are within the scope of the present invention as long as they do not depart from the spirit of the present invention. In addition, certain terms used in the specification and claims of the present application are not limiting, but are used merely for convenience of description.
1. The utility model provides a tubular product external pressure test piece clamping device, a serial communication port, including first end cover (1), second end cover (2) and end cover fixing device, first end cover (1) and second end cover (2) are installed at the tip of waiting to detect tubular product (9) through end cover fixing device, install sealing member (3) between first end cover (1) and second end cover (2) and the tip of waiting to detect tubular product (9), first end cover (1) be provided with wait to detect the wash port of the inside intercommunication of tubular product (9).
2. The clamping device for the external pressure test piece of the pipe as claimed in claim 1, wherein the first end cover (1) and the second end cover (2) are integrally formed with a flange (4), the flange (4) is uniformly provided with mounting holes, the end cover fixing device comprises a plurality of screws (5) and nuts (6), each screw (5) sequentially penetrates through the mounting holes of the first end cover (1) and the second end cover (2) and then is locked by the nut (6) and clamps the pipe to be detected between the first end cover (1) and the second end cover (2).
3. The clamping device for the external pressure test piece of the pipe as recited in claim 2, characterized in that the first end cover (1) and the second end cover (2) are provided with inner cavities (7) at the sides connected with the pipe to be tested, and the upper end edges of the inner cavities (7) are provided with annular sunken grooves for installing the sealing elements (3).
4. The clamping device for the external pressure test piece of the pipe as claimed in claim 3, wherein the sealing member (3) is a silicone gasket.
5. A clamping device for external pressure test pieces of pipes according to claim 4 characterized in that the drainage holes are provided with internal threads and are equipped with drainage joints (8) for connecting pipes.
6. An external pressure test piece clamping device for pipes according to claim 5 characterized in that the drainage connector (8) is provided with a first connecting portion, a second connecting portion and an intermediate clamping portion (8a), the first connecting portion is provided with an external thread for threaded connection with the drainage hole, and the intermediate clamping portion (8a) is a special-shaped column structure.
7. The clamping device for the external pressure test piece of the pipe as claimed in any one of claims 3 to 6, wherein the thickness of the sealing element (3) is smaller than the depth of the annular sinking groove, and the side wall of the annular sinking groove is matched with the outer wall of the pipe (9) to be detected through a shaft hole.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921690871.5U CN210400738U (en)||2019-10-08||2019-10-08||Clamping device for external pressure test piece of pipe|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921690871.5U CN210400738U (en)||2019-10-08||2019-10-08||Clamping device for external pressure test piece of pipe|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210400738U true CN210400738U (en)||2020-04-24|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921690871.5U Active CN210400738U (en)||2019-10-08||2019-10-08||Clamping device for external pressure test piece of pipe|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210400738U (en)|
- 2019-10-08 CN CN201921690871.5U patent/CN210400738U/en active Active
|CN105675231B (en)||A kind of negative-pressure sealing detection device|
|CN203848989U (en)||Detection apparatus|
|CN206861096U (en)||A kind of plastic pipe sealing and connecting device|
|CN203297796U (en)||Pipeline connecting device|
|CN210400738U (en)||Clamping device for external pressure test piece of pipe|
|CN202017836U (en)||Stainless steel hard-seal pipe connector|
|CN205207957U (en)||Improve gas bellows that detects security|
|CN204556161U (en)||A kind of pressure fluctuation sensor connector|
|CN210484828U (en)||Online detection wall-penetrating sealing device|
|CN209053921U (en)||Gas detection tooling connecting|
|CN201207009Y (en)||Rapid interface for airtightness experiment for pipes|
|CN205785721U (en)||Gas-tight test pressure observation device|
|CN202330146U (en)||Static hydraulic equipment connector|
|CN211599896U (en)||Multifunctional valve|
|CN203686442U (en)||Socket-type muffling three-way piece|
|CN105889679A (en)||Connection device for hose in vacuum box|
|CN209570307U (en)||It is a kind of for detecting the air pressure monitor station of standard position air-tightness|
|CN210689931U (en)||Quick connector for pressure gauge|
|CN202176841U (en)||Straight thread type pipeline connector|
|CN205371622U (en)||A sealed end cap that is used for air conditioner pipe gas tightness to inspect|
|CN208488207U (en)||A kind of pressure tapping for pressure gauge calibrating installation|
|CN210600534U (en)||Socket joint formula plastic pipe fitting with sealed detection function|
|CN210269073U (en)||Tube bundle sealing detection device|
|CN213333010U (en)||Elbow structure for connecting plastic-coated metal pipe|
|CN205826412U (en)||A kind of tubing special fixture for hydrostatic tester|