CN210205771U - Arm exercising device for rehabilitation department - Google PatentsArm exercising device for rehabilitation department Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210205771U CN210205771U CN201921107179.5U CN201921107179U CN210205771U CN 210205771 U CN210205771 U CN 210205771U CN 201921107179 U CN201921107179 U CN 201921107179U CN 210205771 U CN210205771 U CN 210205771U
- Prior art keywords
- fixedly connected
- exercising device
- supporting column
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 230000036545 exercise Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 230000001154 acute Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 5
- 230000001755 vocal Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000002965 rope Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 210000001364 Upper Extremity Anatomy 0.000 description 5
- 206010006187 Breast cancer Diseases 0.000 description 3
- 210000003205 Muscles Anatomy 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000005484 gravity Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000002522 swelling Effects 0.000 description 2
- 210000003414 Extremities Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003811 Fingers Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 206010023230 Joint stiffness Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 235000009074 Phytolacca americana Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 240000007643 Phytolacca americana Species 0.000 description 1
- 229910000831 Steel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 210000003813 Thumb Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003857 Wrist Joint Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004064 dysfunction Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002980 postoperative Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000011084 recovery Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010959 steel Substances 0.000 description 1
An arm exercising device for a rehabilitation department solves the problems that the existing arm exercising device has single function and can not carry out rehabilitation exercise on patients of different types; the lifting device comprises a base, wherein a supporting column is fixedly connected to the base, a sliding rod is fixedly connected to the upper end of the supporting column, an angle formed by the sliding rod and the supporting column is an acute angle, a sliding block capable of sliding along the axial direction of the sliding rod is arranged on the sliding rod, a pushing block is fixedly connected to the sliding block, a supporting frame is arranged above the sliding rod and fixedly connected to the supporting column, a plurality of rotatable pulleys are arranged on the supporting frame, a balancing weight capable of vertically sliding up and down is arranged in the supporting column, a pulling rope is fixedly connected to the balancing weight, the pulling rope sequentially bypasses the pulleys, and a pulling rod is fixedly connected to; the utility model discloses the function is various, is applicable to different grade type patient's arm exercise.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of medical care, especially, relate to a recovered branch of academic or vocational study is with arm exercise device.
Many patients in hospitals require rehabilitative exercise of their arms during the rehabilitation process, such as: for the condition that the swelling of the affected arm after the breast cancer operation is one of the most common complications after the breast cancer operation, the serious patient can cause arm dysfunction to cause no pain to the patient, and the affected limb lifting and other functional exercises are required to be performed in early stage to prevent and relieve symptoms.
In addition, the upper limb training can be carried out on postoperative bedridden patients, fracture patients and the like in the rehabilitation period, however, some current upper limb exercise devices are single in function and cannot carry out rehabilitation exercise on patients of different types.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
To the technical problem, the utility model aims at providing a recovered branch of academic or vocational study is tempered device with arm has solved present arm and has tempered device function singleness, can not carry out the problem of recovered exercise for the patient of different grade type.
In order to achieve the above object, the utility model provides a following technical scheme: the base, fixedly connected with support column on the base, the upper end fixedly connected with slide bar of support column, the angle that the slide bar formed with the support column is the acute angle, be equipped with on the slide bar and follow slide bar endwise slip's slider, fixedly connected with promotes the piece on the slider, the top of slide bar is equipped with the support frame, support frame fixed connection is on the support column, be equipped with a plurality of rotatable pulleys on the support frame, be equipped with vertical gliding balancing weight from top to bottom in the support column, fixedly connected with stay cord on the balancing weight, a plurality of pulleys are walked around in proper order to the stay cord, the other end fixedly connected with pull rod of.
Preferably, the pull rope is fixedly connected with a rack, the rack can vertically move up and down in the support column, the rack is engaged with a gear, the gear is fixedly connected with a rotating shaft, the rotating shaft can rotate in the support column, and one end of the rotating shaft penetrates through the support column and is fixedly connected with a rotating wheel at the outer end of the support column.
Preferably, the lower end of the pushing block is fixedly connected with a holding ring, a holding rod is hinged in the holding ring, the lower end of the holding rod is fixedly connected with a spring, the other end of the spring is fixedly connected to the holding ring, a first guide pin and a second guide pin are arranged in the spring, the first guide pin is fixedly connected with the holding rod, and the second guide pin is fixedly connected with the holding ring.
Preferably, a guide rod parallel to the slide rod is arranged below the slide rod, the guide rod is fixed to the support column, and the pushing block can slide on the guide rod.
Preferably, the left end fixedly connected with connecting block of support frame, connecting block fixed connection is to the slide bar, fixedly connected with couple on the connecting block.
Preferably, a seat is fixedly connected to the base.
Preferably, the pushing block is hemispherical, and the spherical surface of the pushing block faces to the left.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: the utility model is suitable for the patients in recovery period and sequela period to do functional exercises such as upper limb muscle strength, muscle endurance and joint mobility, the joint mobility can be improved by pushing the pushing block, the joint stiffness is prevented, and the effect of relieving arm swelling can be achieved for the patients after the breast cancer operation; the residual muscle strength of the upper limb can be found again by pulling the balance weight block by the pull rod; in addition, the coordination and the flexibility of the patient can be improved by rotating the rotating wheel to lift the balancing weight; the patient can carry out regular training through the participation of the patient, the pleasure of the patient is enhanced, and the rehabilitation is positively influenced.
The accompanying drawings are included to provide a further understanding of the invention, and are incorporated in and constitute a part of this specification, illustrate embodiments of the invention, and together with the description serve to explain the invention and not to limit the invention. In the drawings:
fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a schematic view of the structure of the pushing block of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is a schematic view of the internal structure of the support column of the present invention.
In the figure: 1-base, 2-support column, 3-slide bar, 4-slide block, 5-pushing block, 6-support frame, 7-pulley, 8-counterweight block, 9-pull rope, 10-pull rod, 11-rack, 12-gear, 13-rotating shaft, 14-rotating wheel, 15-holding ring, 16-holding rod, 17-spring, 18-guide bar, 19-connecting block, 20-hook and 21-seat.
The present invention will now be described in further detail with reference to the accompanying drawings. The attached drawings are simplified schematic diagrams, and only illustrate the basic structure of the present invention in a schematic manner, and thus only show the components related to the present invention.
The first embodiment is as follows: referring to fig. 1-3, the utility model discloses a base 1, fixedly connected with support column 2 on the base 1, the upper end fixedly connected with slide bar 3 of support column 2, the angle that slide bar 3 and support column 2 formed is the acute angle, be equipped with on the slide bar 3 and follow 3 endwise slip's of slide bar slider 4, fixedly connected with promotes piece 5 on the slider 4, the top of slide bar 3 is equipped with support frame 6, 6 fixed connection on support frame 2, be equipped with a plurality of rotatable pulleys 7 on the support frame 6, be equipped with vertical gliding balancing weight 8 from top to bottom in the support column 2, fixedly connected with stay cord 9 on the balancing weight 8, a plurality of pulleys 7 are walked around in proper order to stay cord 9, the other end fixedly connected with pull rod 10 of stay cord 9.
The base 1, the support column 2, the slide bar 3 and the like are all made of steel structure materials, an acute angle formed between the slide bar 3 and the support column 2 enables the slide block 4 to be located at the lowest end of the slide bar 3 under the condition of no driving force, the pushing block 5 is made of rubber or silica gel materials, so that a patient feels more comfortable during pushing exercise, when the patient pushes the pushing block 5 upwards, a certain acting force is applied to the patient under the action of the gravity of the pushing block 5 and the slide block 4, the patient only applies a certain driving force, the slide block 4 can slide upwards along the slide bar 3, and after one end of upwards sliding is separated and the driving force is lost, the slide block 4 and the pushing block 5 slide downwards along the slide bar 3 together; in addition, make balancing weight 8 promoted through pulling down pull rod 10, make patient's upper limbs strength obtain taking exercise under the condition that the patient overcomes balancing weight 8 self gravity, stay cord 9 is walked around pulley 7 and is made the in-process that promotes balancing weight 8, reduces the friction and is convenient for change the direction of force.
Example two: on the basis of the first embodiment, as shown in fig. 3, in order to exercise the arm flexibility and the balance force of the patient, a rack 11 is fixedly connected to the pull rope 9, the rack 11 can vertically move up and down in the support column 2, a gear 12 is engaged with the rack 11, a rotating shaft 13 is fixedly connected to the gear 12, the rotating shaft 13 can rotate in the support column 2, one end of the rotating shaft 13 penetrates through the support column 2 and a rotating wheel 14 is fixedly connected to the outer end of the support column 2, a guide groove is formed in the support column 2 for the rack 11 to vertically move up and down, in an initial state, when the counterweight block 9 is at the lowest end, the rack 11 is at the lowest end of the guide groove, and when the rotating wheel 14 is rotated clockwise, the rack 11 cannot move downward, so that only the patient rotates the rotating wheel 14 counterclockwise, the rack 11 moves upward under the mutual engagement effect of the gear 12 and, after the patient looses his hand, the counterweight block 8 resets under the action of its own gravity.
Example three: on the basis of the first embodiment, as shown in fig. 2, in order to exercise the arm gripping force of the patient, the lower end of the pushing block 5 is fixedly connected with the gripping ring 15, the gripping rod 16 is hinged in the gripping ring 15, the lower end of the gripping rod 16 is fixedly connected with the spring 17, the other end of the spring 17 is fixedly connected to the gripping ring 15, the spring 17 is internally provided with the first guide pin and the second guide pin, the first guide pin is fixedly connected with the gripping rod 16, and the second guide pin is fixedly connected with the gripping ring 15, although there are some similar gripping exercise devices at present, only a single gripping exercise device cannot exercise the patient completely, in addition, the single gripping exercise device is easy to lose, and the embodiment combines the gripping exercise device with the pushing block 5, which not only can bring the complete exercise to the patient, but also can ensure the integrity of the device, when the hand-holding type hand-holding training device is used, the hand of a patient extends into the holding ring 15, the holding rod 16 is held by four fingers, the thumb is left on the outer side of the holding ring 15, the hand-holding training device forcefully grips the hand-holding training device to overcome the elastic force of the spring 17 and then loosens the hand, the operation is repeated for multiple times, therefore, the gripping force of the patient is exercised, and the first guide pin and the second guide pin play a role in guiding the compression of the spring 17.
Example four: on the basis of the first embodiment, in order to enable the sliding block 4 to slide on the sliding rod 3 along the axial direction of the sliding rod 3 without rotating, a guide rod 18 parallel to the sliding rod 3 is arranged below the sliding rod 3, the guide rod 18 is fixed on the supporting column 2, and the pushing block 5 can slide on the guide rod 18.
Example five: on the basis of the first embodiment, in order to ensure the stability of the device and facilitate the placement of the pull rod 10, a connecting block 19 is fixedly connected to the left end of the supporting frame 6, the connecting block 19 is fixedly connected to the slide rod 3, and a hook 20 is fixedly connected to the connecting block 19.
Example six: on the basis of the first embodiment, in order to enable the patient to obtain more comfortable exercise, a seat 21 is fixedly connected to the base 1.
Example seven: on the basis of the first embodiment, in order to facilitate the patient to poke the pushing block to train the wrist joint of the patient, the pushing block 5 is hemispherical, and the spherical surface of the pushing block 5 faces the left.
Finally, it should be noted that: although the present invention has been described in detail with reference to the foregoing embodiments, it will be apparent to those skilled in the art that modifications may be made to the embodiments described in the foregoing embodiments, or equivalents may be substituted for elements thereof. Any modification, equivalent replacement, or improvement made within the spirit and principle of the present invention should be included in the protection scope of the present invention.
1. The utility model provides a recovered branch of academic or vocational study is with arm exercise device, includes base (1), its characterized in that: a supporting column (2) is fixedly connected on the base (1), a sliding rod (3) is fixedly connected at the upper end of the supporting column (2), the angle formed by the sliding rod (3) and the supporting column (2) is an acute angle, a sliding block (4) capable of axially sliding along the sliding rod (3) is arranged on the sliding rod (3), a pushing block (5) is fixedly connected on the sliding block (4), a supporting frame (6) is arranged above the sliding rod (3), the supporting frame (6) is fixedly connected to the supporting column (2), a plurality of rotatable pulleys (7) are arranged on the supporting frame (6), a counterweight block (8) which can vertically slide up and down is arranged in the supporting column (2), fixedly connected with stay cord (9) on balancing weight (8), a plurality of pulleys (7) are walked around in proper order in stay cord (9), the other end fixedly connected with pull rod (10) of stay cord (9).
2. The arm exercising device for rehabilitation department of claim 1, wherein: fixedly connected with rack (11) on stay cord (9), vertical motion about rack (11) can be in support column (2), the meshing is equipped with gear (12) on rack (11), fixedly connected with pivot (13) on gear (12), pivot (13) can be at support column (2) internal rotation, and support column (2) and in outer end fixedly connected with runner (14) of support column (2) are run through to the one end of pivot (13).
3. The arm exercising device for rehabilitation department according to claim 1 or 2, wherein: the lower extreme fixedly connected with of promotion piece (5) holds ring (15), it is equipped with holding rod (16) to hold ring (15) internal hinge, the lower extreme fixedly connected with spring (17) of holding rod (16), the other end fixed connection of spring (17) is on holding ring (15), be equipped with first uide pin and second uide pin in spring (17), first uide pin and holding rod (16) fixed connection, the second uide pin with hold ring (15) fixed connection.
4. The arm exercising device for rehabilitation department of claim 1, wherein: a guide rod (18) parallel to the slide rod (3) is arranged below the slide rod (3), the guide rod (18) is fixed on the support column (2), and the pushing block (5) can slide on the guide rod (18).
5. The arm exercising device for rehabilitation department of claim 1, wherein: the left end fixedly connected with connecting block (19) of support frame (6), connecting block (19) fixed connection is on slide bar (3), fixedly connected with couple (20) on connecting block (19).
6. The arm exercising device for rehabilitation department of claim 1, wherein: the base (1) is fixedly connected with a seat (21).
7. The arm exercising device for rehabilitation department of claim 1, wherein: the pushing block (5) is hemispherical, and the spherical surface of the pushing block (5) faces left.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921107179.5U CN210205771U (en)||2019-07-15||2019-07-15||Arm exercising device for rehabilitation department|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921107179.5U CN210205771U (en)||2019-07-15||2019-07-15||Arm exercising device for rehabilitation department|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210205771U true CN210205771U (en)||2020-03-31|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921107179.5U Expired - Fee Related CN210205771U (en)||2019-07-15||2019-07-15||Arm exercising device for rehabilitation department|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210205771U (en)|
- 2019-07-15 CN CN201921107179.5U patent/CN210205771U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN110384898B (en)||Old person prevents falling down rehabilitation device|
|CN205759430U (en)||A kind of multifunctional massage chair|
|CN207545700U (en)||A kind of leg rehabilitation training muscle recovery device of adjustable training strength|
|CN206660479U (en)||A kind of multi-functional gradual upper limbs comprehensive rehabilitation training system|
|CN107928989A (en)||A kind of hand function synthesized rehabilitation training platform|
|CN205323094U (en)||Multifunctional exercise vehicle|
|CN210205771U (en)||Arm exercising device for rehabilitation department|
|CN107982855A (en)||A kind of exercise rehabilitation apparatus for strengthening limb coordination ability|
|CN213431239U (en)||Upper limb rehabilitation device|
|CN201189372Y (en)||Sliding type abdomen building device|
|US20190160327A1 (en)||Exercise Apparatus|
|CN109259980B (en)||Hand function comprehensive rehabilitation training platform|
|CN111616921A (en)||Wrist training device driven by connecting rod reciprocating mechanism|
|KR20190091232A (en)||Multi-angle muscle strength device using rotary axis|
|CN207307082U (en)||A kind of roller type arm extension apparatus|
|CN206463442U (en)||A kind of chin-up training aids|
|CN2912604Y (en)||Paralysis rehabilitation therapeutic equipment|
|CN111068256A (en)||Arm exercise equipment for physical fitness|
|CN205287394U (en)||Pull -up trainer|
|CN214763103U (en)||A multi-functional upper limbs function training ware for cerebral apoplexy patient|
|CN211215219U (en)||Crawling sports device|
|CN215461815U (en)||Department of neurology self-training device|
|CN214679827U (en)||Arm rehabilitation nursing exerciser|
|CN214129358U (en)||Combined rehabilitation training device for serious diseases of neurology department|
|CN211272054U (en)||Upper limb rehabilitation training device|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20200331
Termination date: 20210715
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee|