CN210108425U - Temperature and pressure sensor - Google PatentsTemperature and pressure sensor Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN210108425U CN210108425U CN201921409334.9U CN201921409334U CN210108425U CN 210108425 U CN210108425 U CN 210108425U CN 201921409334 U CN201921409334 U CN 201921409334U CN 210108425 U CN210108425 U CN 210108425U
- Prior art keywords
- pressure sensor
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 29
- 241000681094 Zingel asper Species 0.000 claims abstract description 16
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims description 62
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 claims description 27
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 abstract description 9
- 230000001808 coupling Effects 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000010168 coupling process Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000005859 coupling reaction Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000003570 air Substances 0.000 description 2
- 230000002708 enhancing Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000002093 peripheral Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010030 laminating Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a temperature and pressure sensor belongs to sensor technical field. It has solved the inconvenient and high problem of replacement cost of current pressure chip damage back change. This temperature and pressure sensor includes sensor main part and connector, the sensor main part is by the casing, pressure chip, thermistor, PCB plate and sealed apron are constituteed, sensor main part sets up with the connector as an organic whole and forms, be provided with between casing and the sealed apron and link firmly and make the coupling assembling that casing and sealed apron linked firmly mutually, coupling assembling comprises go-between and a plurality of along go-between circumferencial direction interval distribution's stop gear, set up the mounting groove one that supplies the installation of corresponding stop gear on the internal perisporium of go-between, stop gear comprises elastic element and stopper, sealed apron all sets up the mounting groove two that supplies corresponding stopper to stretch into on being located the periphery wall of corresponding stopper department. The utility model has the advantages of convenient replacement and low replacement cost.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of the sensor, a warm-pressing sensor is related to.
Temperature and pressure sensor mainly used car or motorcycle's electricity spouts control system for detect the temperature and the pressure of air in the near intake duct of engine air inlet valve, the temperature and pressure sensor that is used for the motorcycle at present mostly borrows the product on the car, its bodily form is great, be difficult for arranging on the motorcycle that the space is narrow and small, the cost is also higher, it is inconvenient to install, simultaneously after the pressure chip installation, just need seal the processing to casing and sealed apron, if the leakproofness is poor, will influence the result of use of sensor, cause the damage of pressure chip in the temperature and pressure sensor even, and after the pressure chip damages, it is relatively troublesome to change, can't change even, thereby improve the replacement cost.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model aims at the above-mentioned problem that exists among the prior art, provide a size less, the leakproofness good, pressure chip changes the convenient warm pressure sensor that just reduces the replacement cost.
The purpose of the utility model can be realized by the following technical proposal: a temperature and pressure sensor comprises a sensor main body and a connector, wherein the sensor main body consists of a shell with a cavity, a pressure chip arranged in the cavity in the shell, a thermistor arranged on the shell, a PCB plate which is arranged in the cavity in the shell and is matched with the pressure chip, and a sealing cover plate which is fixedly connected with the shell and is used for sealing the cavity, the temperature and pressure sensor is characterized in that the sensor main body and the connector are integrally arranged, a connecting assembly which is fixedly connected with the shell and is used for fixedly connecting the shell and the sealing cover plate is arranged between the shell and the sealing cover plate, the connecting assembly consists of a connecting ring and a plurality of limiting mechanisms which are distributed at intervals along the circumferential direction of the connecting ring, a first mounting groove for mounting the corresponding limiting mechanism is formed in the inner peripheral wall of the connecting ring, and the limiting mechanism consists of an elastic unit and a limiting, and the both ends of elastic unit are inconsistent with the tank bottom surface of corresponding mounting groove one and a terminal surface of corresponding stopper respectively, sealed apron all set up the mounting groove two that supplies corresponding stopper to stretch into on the periphery wall that is located corresponding stopper department.
In the temperature and pressure sensor, the shell is provided with an installation opening for installing the connecting ring at the connecting ring, the shell is fixedly connected with the connecting ring through a plurality of studs, and a first annular sealing ring is arranged between the lower end surface of the connecting ring and the bottom surface of the installation opening.
In the temperature and pressure sensor, the upper end parts of the limiting blocks extending into the second mounting groove are provided with chamfers, and the outer edges of the lower end parts of the sealing cover plates are provided with chamfers.
In foretell warm pressure sensor, the middle part of sealed apron seted up inside sunken recess, and the tank bottom surface of recess and the lower terminal surface looks parallel and level of stopper, the recess be located the groove wall face of corresponding stopper department and seted up the dismantlement hole that communicates with mounting groove two phases.
In the temperature and pressure sensor, the sealing cover plate is provided with a sealing block fixedly connected with the sealing cover plate and used for sealing the groove at the groove.
In the temperature and pressure sensor, the sealing cover plate is provided with the sealing blocks for sealing the dismounting holes at the corresponding dismounting holes.
In the temperature and pressure sensor, a second annular sealing ring is arranged between the connecting ring and the sealing cover plate, and the second annular sealing ring is arranged above the second mounting groove.
In the above warm-pressing sensor, the elastic unit is a return spring.
Compared with the prior art, the temperature and pressure sensor has the following advantages:
1. the sensor main body and the connector are arranged integrally, the connector and the sensor main body adopt an integrated scheme and select the model of the butting connector, so that the external dimension of the utility model is smaller than that of the similar products appearing in the current market, occupies small space and is very suitable for being installed on the positions with limited space, such as motorcycles and general machines;
2. be provided with between casing and the sealed apron and link firmly mutually and make casing and sealed apron link firmly coupling assembling mutually, coupling assembling comprises go-between and a plurality of along go-between circumferencial direction interval distribution's stop gear, set up the mounting groove one that supplies the installation of corresponding stop gear on the internal perisporium of go-between, stop gear comprises elastic element and stopper, and elastic element's both ends respectively with the tank bottom surface of corresponding mounting groove one and a terminal surface of corresponding stopper inconsistent, sealed apron all sets up the mounting groove two that supplies corresponding stopper to stretch into on being located the periphery wall of corresponding stopper department, the setting pressure chip of above-mentioned structure damages the back, change convenience reduces the replacement cost simultaneously, also have good leakproofness simultaneously.
Fig. 1 is a partial sectional structural schematic diagram of the present temperature and pressure sensor.
Fig. 2 is an enlarged view of circle a in fig. 1 of the present temperature and pressure sensor.
In the figure, 1, a sensor body; 2. a connector; 3. a housing; 4. a pressure chip; 5. a thermistor; 6. a PCB board; 7. sealing the cover plate; 8. a connecting ring; 9. a limiting mechanism; 10. a first mounting groove; 11. an elastic unit; 12. a limiting block; 13. a second mounting groove; 14. an installation port; 15. a first annular sealing ring; 16. a groove; 17. disassembling the hole; 18. a sealing block; 19. sealing the plugging block; 20. and a second annular sealing ring.
The following are specific embodiments of the present invention and the accompanying drawings are used to further describe the technical solution of the present invention, but the present invention is not limited to these embodiments.
As shown in figures 1 and 2, the temperature and pressure sensor comprises a sensor main body 1 and a connector 2, wherein the sensor main body 1 comprises a shell 3 with a cavity, a pressure chip 4 arranged in the cavity of the shell 3, a thermistor 5 arranged on the shell 3, a PCB 6 arranged in the cavity of the shell 3 and matched with the pressure chip 4, and a sealing cover plate 7 fixedly connected with the shell 3 and used for sealing the cavity, the two core parts of the thermistor 5 and the pressure chip 4 adopted by the utility model are popular mature products which are almost the same as other similar products, the quality and performance of the utility model are not inferior to those of other similar products, the processing cost is reduced, the opening for installing the sealing cover plate 7 is arranged at the position of the sealing cover plate 7 of the shell 3, the pressure chip 4 is welded with the PCB 6 in an SMT mode, and the cross section of the sealing cover plate 7 is of a circular structure, sensor main part 1 and connector 2 set up as an organic whole and form, connector 2 and sensor main part 1 adopt integrated scheme together and selected butt connector 2 model, make the utility model discloses an overall dimension is small than the like product that appears in the existing market, occupation space is little, be particularly suitable for being applied to and install in limited position in space such as motorcycle, general machinery is last, be provided with between casing 3 and the sealed apron 7 and link firmly and make casing 3 and sealed apron 7 link firmly mutually with casing 3, coupling assembling comprises go-between 8 and a plurality of along the stop gear 9 of 8 circumferencial direction interval distributions of go-between 8, set up the mounting groove one 10 that supplies corresponding stop gear 9 to install on the internal perisporium of go-between 8 and the sealed apron 7 outer peripheral wall laminating department, stop gear 9 comprises elastic element 11 and stopper 12, elastic element 11's both ends respectively with the tank bottom surface of corresponding mounting groove one 10 and a terminal surface of corresponding stopper 12 Contradict, after sealed apron 7 installs completely, sealed apron 7 be located corresponding stop gear 9 on the periphery wall of stopper 12 department all set up supply corresponding stop gear 9 in stopper 12 one end stretch into spacing mounting groove two 13.
As a preferred structure, the elastic unit 11 is a return spring.
In order to further enhance the sealing performance of the connection position, an installation opening 14 for installing the connection ring 8 is formed in the position, located at the connection ring 8, of the shell 3, the shell 3 and the connection ring 8 are fixedly connected through a plurality of studs distributed on the connection ring 8 in the circumferential direction, and a first annular sealing ring 15 is arranged between the lower end face of the connection ring 8 and the bottom face of an opening in the installation opening 14.
In order to make the assembly more convenient, the upper end part of the limiting block 12, which extends into the second mounting groove 13, is provided with a chamfer angle which is obliquely arranged, the outer edge of the lower end part of the sealing cover plate 7 is provided with a chamfer angle which is obliquely arranged, and after the sealing cover plate 7 is assembled, the sealing cover plate 7 is positioned between the chamfer angle and the bottom surface of the opening of the shell 3 and is provided with a sealing ring.
In order to further say that the pressure chip 4 can be replaced after being damaged, the middle of the sealing cover plate 7 is provided with an inward concave groove 16, the groove bottom surface of the groove 16 is flush with the lower end surface of the limiting block 12 after installation, and the groove wall surface of the groove 16 in the sealing cover plate 7, which is located at the corresponding limiting block 12, is provided with a dismounting hole 17 communicated with the second mounting groove 13.
In more detail, in order to enhance the sealing performance of the connection, a sealing block 18 fixedly connected with the sealing cover 7 and used for sealing the groove 16 is arranged at the groove 16 of the sealing cover 7, and sealing blocks 19 for sealing the dismounting holes 17 are arranged at the corresponding dismounting holes 17 of the sealing cover 7.
In the temperature and pressure sensor, a second annular sealing ring 20 is arranged between the connecting ring 8 and the sealing cover plate 7, and the second annular sealing ring 20 is arranged above the second mounting groove 13.
The specific embodiments described herein are merely illustrative of the spirit of the invention. Various modifications, additions and substitutions for the specific embodiments described herein may be made by those skilled in the art without departing from the spirit of the invention or exceeding the scope of the invention as defined in the accompanying claims.
1. A temperature and pressure sensor comprises a sensor main body (1) and a connector (2), wherein the sensor main body (1) consists of a shell (3) with a cavity, a pressure chip (4) arranged in the cavity of the shell (3), a thermistor (5) arranged on the shell (3), a PCB plate (6) which is arranged in the cavity of the shell (3) and is matched with the pressure chip (4), and a sealing cover plate (7) which is fixedly connected with the shell (3) and is used for sealing the cavity, and is characterized in that the sensor main body (1) and the connector (2) are integrally arranged, a connecting assembly which is fixedly connected with the shell (3) and is used for fixedly connecting the shell (3) and the sealing cover plate (7) is arranged between the shell (3) and the sealing cover plate (7), and the connecting assembly consists of a connecting ring (8) and a plurality of limiting mechanisms (9) which are distributed at intervals along the circumferential direction of the connecting ring (8), and offer mounting groove one (10) that supply corresponding stop gear (9) to install on the internal perisporium of go-between (8), stop gear (9) constitute by elastic element (11) and stopper (12), and the both ends of elastic element (11) respectively with the tank bottom surface of corresponding mounting groove one (10) and a terminal surface of corresponding stopper (12) inconsistent, sealed apron (7) be located all offer on the periphery wall of corresponding stopper (12) and supply mounting groove two (13) that corresponding stopper (12) stretched into.
2. The temperature and pressure sensor according to claim 1, wherein the housing (3) is provided with a mounting opening (14) for mounting the connecting ring (8) at the connecting ring (8), the housing (3) and the connecting ring (8) are fixedly connected through a plurality of studs, and a first annular sealing ring (15) is arranged between the lower end surface of the connecting ring (8) and the bottom surface of the mounting opening (14).
3. The temperature and pressure sensor according to claim 1, wherein the upper end parts of the limiting blocks (12) extending into the second mounting grooves (13) are provided with chamfers, and the outer edges of the lower end parts of the sealing cover plates (7) are provided with chamfers.
4. The temperature and pressure sensor according to claim 1, wherein the middle of the sealing cover plate (7) is provided with an inward concave groove (16), the bottom surface of the groove (16) is flush with the lower end surface of the limiting block (12), and the wall surface of the groove (16) corresponding to the limiting block (12) is provided with a dismounting hole (17) communicated with the second mounting groove (13).
5. The warm-pressure sensor according to claim 1, characterized in that the sealing cover plate (7) is provided with a sealing block (18) fixedly connected with the sealing cover plate (7) and used for sealing the groove (16) at the position of the groove (16).
6. The temperature and pressure sensor according to claim 1, wherein the sealing cover plate (7) is provided with sealing blocks (19) for sealing the dismounting holes (17) at the corresponding dismounting holes (17).
7. The temperature and pressure sensor according to claim 1, wherein a second annular sealing ring (20) is arranged between the connecting ring (8) and the sealing cover plate (7), and the second annular sealing ring (20) is arranged above the second mounting groove (13).
8. A temperature and pressure sensor according to claim 1, wherein the elastic unit (11) is a return spring.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921409334.9U CN210108425U (en)||2019-08-27||2019-08-27||Temperature and pressure sensor|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921409334.9U CN210108425U (en)||2019-08-27||2019-08-27||Temperature and pressure sensor|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN210108425U true CN210108425U (en)||2020-02-21|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921409334.9U Active CN210108425U (en)||2019-08-27||2019-08-27||Temperature and pressure sensor|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN210108425U (en)|
- 2019-08-27 CN CN201921409334.9U patent/CN210108425U/en active Active
|CN210108425U (en)||Temperature and pressure sensor|
|CN206042581U (en)||Oil pump controller and oil pump bracket assembly|
|CN202946270U (en)||Air cleaner assembly|
|KR200313125Y1 (en)||Fuel filter applied to lpg vehicle only|
|CN209179866U (en)||A kind of thermostat lower case|
|CN207847798U (en)||A kind of corrosion resistant valve-chamber cover gasket|
|CN207883987U (en)||Oversheath type waterproof automobile radio frequency connector|
|CN203190034U (en)||Conversion joint for compressed natural gas charging valve|
|CN201059733Y (en)||Electric heating tube type fast electric water heater|
|CN106163192A (en)||Oil pump controller and oil pump bracket assembly|
|CN204783354U (en)||Air cleaner installation component|
|CN204647062U (en)||Clutch power-assisted pump pump shell structure|
|CN203010561U (en)||Sealing structure for automobile lamp cover|
|CN203657845U (en)||A novel air flow sensor|
|CN204984536U (en)||Oil and gas separator mounting structure|
|CN202811041U (en)||Automobile thermostat assembly shell|
|CN202832933U (en)||General gasoline engine igniter|
|CN203131021U (en)||Intake-tube gasket|
|CN208966635U (en)||A kind of plastic packaging shell convenient for electronic water pump test|
|CN209228709U (en)||A kind of electronic water pump shell structure|
|CN201113611Y (en)||Electric motor|
|CN208667135U (en)||A kind of modularization filter core mounting structure applied to water purifier|
|CN211500855U (en)||Fuel injector sealing structure|
|CN209781100U (en)||modularization fuel filter and engine assembly|
|CN108980069A (en)||A kind of plastic packaging shell convenient for electronic water pump test|