CN209913367U - Combined switch shell - Google PatentsCombined switch shell Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209913367U CN209913367U CN201921158151.4U CN201921158151U CN209913367U CN 209913367 U CN209913367 U CN 209913367U CN 201921158151 U CN201921158151 U CN 201921158151U CN 209913367 U CN209913367 U CN 209913367U
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 40
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims abstract description 8
- 238000007906 compression Methods 0.000 claims description 11
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 239000000789 fastener Substances 0.000 claims description 4
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 239000011257 shell materials Substances 0.000 abstract 3
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 6
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 4
- 229960000909 sulfur hexafluoride Drugs 0.000 description 4
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 description 3
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 2
- 230000032683 aging Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002274 desiccant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004907 flux Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006467 substitution reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model provides a combination switch casing belongs to the defeated transformer switchgear technical field of high pressure. The combined switch shell solves the problems that the two flanges of the existing combined switch shell are not tightly sealed, and the service life is short. The combined switch shell comprises a cylindrical main barrel body and a cylindrical auxiliary barrel body, wherein the cylindrical main barrel body and the cylindrical auxiliary barrel body are transversely distributed, the cylindrical auxiliary barrel body is vertically distributed, a first inward-turned flange is arranged at the port of the left end of the main barrel body, a second outward-turned flange is arranged at the port of the right end of the main barrel body, an upper flange body is fixedly arranged on the side wall of the main barrel body, a lower flange plate is arranged at the lower end of the auxiliary barrel body, the auxiliary barrel body is fixedly connected to the upper flange body of the main barrel body through the lower flange plate, and a butt joint structure which enables the upper flange body and the lower flange plate to be in sealing fit is arranged between the upper flange body. The utility model discloses simple structure, it is better to go up the sealed cooperation of flange body, lower flange and cooperate the back sealed effect, and main cylinder body, vice barrel connection structure are stable, long service life.
The utility model belongs to the technical field of high-voltage power transmission and transformation switchgear, a combination switch casing is related to.
The sulfur hexafluoride combined switch is widely applied to circuit breakers of high-voltage and ultrahigh-voltage power transmission and transformation systems, and in the using process, due to the problems of the design or assembly process of the existing combined switch shell, water molecules continuously leak into the equipment through tiny gaps at the joint of flanges in the operation process of the equipment, so that the water content of sulfur hexafluoride gas is higher year by year, and the insulation performance and the breaking performance of the equipment are greatly influenced, particularly outdoor GIS equipment; the prior art generally controls the water content of the sulfur hexafluoride gas by increasing the amount of the desiccant or online monitoring and early warning of the water content, but this cannot fundamentally solve the problem.
In view of the above situation, the existing combination switch housing is as follows as in chinese patent No.: 201220288689.9 the waterproof sealing device of the outdoor sulfur hexafluoride combination switch comprises a flange connection structure, the flange connection structure comprises two flanges, the two flanges are fastened by fastening bolts, waterproof glue is arranged at the joint of the two flanges, and the waterproof glue is coated outside the fastening bolts.
In the structure, although the waterproof effect can be achieved between the two flanges in a short time, when the waterproof glue is used for a long time, the waterproof glue has an aging phenomenon, the contact surfaces of the two flanges are more, the two flanges are not tightly sealed, and the service life is short.
Disclosure of Invention
The utility model aims at the above-mentioned problem that exists among the prior art, provide a simple structure, sealed effect is better, long service life's combination switch casing.
The purpose of the utility model can be realized by the following technical proposal: a combined switch shell comprises a cylindrical main barrel body and a cylindrical auxiliary barrel body, wherein the cylindrical main barrel body and the cylindrical auxiliary barrel body are transversely distributed, the cylindrical auxiliary barrel body is vertically distributed, a first inward-turned flange is arranged at the port of the left end of the main barrel body, and a second outward-turned flange is arranged at the port of the right end of the main barrel body.
The combined switch shell is mainly provided with a butt joint structure between the upper flange body and the lower flange, and the upper flange body and the lower flange are in sealing fit through the butt joint structure, so that the combined switch shell is good in sealing effect and long in service life.
In the above-mentioned combination switch casing, the upper flange body include the connecting cylinder, the last nozzle opening department of connecting cylinder be provided with the upper flange, the upper flange on circumference interval distribution have connecting hole one, lower flange on circumference interval distribution have connecting hole two, upper flange and lower flange connect relatively and through the fastener link in connecting hole one, connecting hole two. During actual manufacturing, the connecting cylinder and the upper flange are of an integrated structure, the outer walls of the connecting cylinder and the outer wall of the upper flange are connected in a welding mode, the cross section of welding flux of the welding connection is triangular, the mechanical strength of the upper flange during connection is improved, and the service life of the upper flange is long.
In foretell combination switch casing, butt joint structure include the sealing washer, last ring flange on set firmly the neck bush, when last ring flange and lower ring flange relatively fixed connection, and this neck bush wear to locate the vice barrel in, the outer wall of neck bush and the inner wall of vice barrel support and lean on the cooperation, the outer wall of neck bush on seted up the seal groove, the sealing washer set up in the seal groove in, when the outer wall of neck bush and the inner wall of vice barrel support and lean on the cooperation, and the outer wall elastic sealing of this sealing washer is used in on the inner wall of vice barrel. When actually manufacturing, the size and the shape of the sealing ring are matched with those of the sealing groove, so that the sealing ring is convenient to mount in the sealing groove and elastically expands after being assembled, the sealing effectiveness of the inner bushing and the auxiliary cylinder body can be effectively guaranteed, the sealing effect is good, and the service life is long.
In the above-mentioned combination switch housing, the cross section of the sealing ring is vertical flat, and the outer wall of the sealing ring is a convex arc-shaped surface. When the sealing ring is actually manufactured, the outer wall of the sealing ring is higher than the sealing groove, so that the inner bushing and the auxiliary cylinder are connected oppositely, when the outer wall of the inner bushing and the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder are abutted and matched, the sealing ring is effectively expanded, and the sealing performance is good.
In the above-mentioned combination switch casing, the fastener include the bolt and with bolt screw fit's nut, the bolt from the top down pass through connecting hole two, connecting hole in proper order and pass through nut screw fixation with upper flange dish, lower flange dish together. The purpose of setting like this is convenient for go up the ring flange, lower ring flange loading and unloading are connected, convenient to use.
In the combined switch shell, the outer wall of the main cylinder body axially opposite to the connecting hole is fixedly provided with a spiral seat, when a bolt passes through the connecting hole II and the connecting hole I, the lower end of the bolt is spirally fixed on the spiral seat, a compression spring is further sleeved on the bolt between the spiral seat and a nut, one end of the compression spring is elastically abutted against the nut, and the other end of the compression spring is elastically abutted against the spiral seat. The spiral seat makes the bolt fixed once more, and the axial effort that leans on by compression spring's elasticity, one can prevent that the nut from becoming flexible at the bolt top spiral, and two can prevent that the bolt from becoming flexible at the spiral seat top spiral, and connection structure is stable, long service life.
In the above-mentioned combination switch casing, the outer wall of main barrel on be provided with respectively preceding, the back symmetry and be left and right corresponding distribution's supporting seat, all transversely be provided with on the outer wall of every supporting seat and be used for hanging fixed lug. The purpose of setting like this enables the accurate fixed of combination switch casing, convenient to use.
In the combined switch shell, the middle part of the outer wall of the main cylinder body is also provided with a threading flange plate, and two sides below the threading flange plate are also symmetrically provided with observation holes. The purpose of setting so can clearly understand the wiring condition in the combination switch casing, convenient to use.
Compared with the prior art, the combined switch shell has the advantages that: the structure is simple, the upper flange body and the lower flange plate are in sealing fit, the sealing effect is better after the upper flange body and the lower flange plate are matched, the connection structure of the main cylinder body and the auxiliary cylinder body is stable, the service life is long, and the use is convenient.
Fig. 1 is a partially sectional structural schematic diagram of the combination switch housing.
Fig. 2 is an enlarged schematic view of a portion a in fig. 1.
In the figure, 1, a main cylinder; 2. an auxiliary cylinder; 3. a first flange plate; 4. a second flange plate; 5. a lower flange plate; 6. a connecting cylinder; 7. an upper flange plate; 8. a seal ring; 9. an inner liner; 10. a bolt; 11. a nut; 12. a screw seat; 13. a compression spring; 14. a supporting seat; 15. lifting lugs; 16. a threading flange plate; 17. and (6) observing holes.
The following are specific embodiments of the present invention and the accompanying drawings are used to further describe the technical solution of the present invention, but the present invention is not limited to these embodiments.
As shown in fig. 1 and 2, the combined switch casing mainly comprises a cylindrical main cylinder body 1 and a cylindrical auxiliary cylinder body 2, wherein the cylindrical main cylinder body 1 and the cylindrical auxiliary cylinder body 2 are transversely distributed, an inward-turned flange plate 3 is arranged at the left end port of the main cylinder body 1, an outward-turned flange plate 4 is arranged at the right end port of the main cylinder body 1, an upper flange body is fixedly arranged on the side wall of the main cylinder body 1, a lower flange plate 5 is arranged at the lower end of the auxiliary cylinder body 2, the auxiliary cylinder body 2 is fixedly connected to the upper flange body of the main cylinder body 1 through the lower flange plate 5, and during actual manufacturing, the specific connection mode of the lower flange plate 5 and the upper flange body is as follows: the upper flange body comprises a connecting cylinder 6, an upper flange 7 is arranged at the position of an upper opening of the connecting cylinder 6, a first connecting hole is circumferentially distributed on the upper flange 7 at intervals, a second connecting hole is circumferentially distributed on the lower flange 5 at intervals, and the upper flange 7 and the lower flange 5 are oppositely connected and fixedly connected in the first connecting hole and the second connecting hole through fasteners.
A butt joint structure which enables the upper flange body and the lower flange 5 to be in sealing fit is arranged between the upper flange body and the lower flange 5; in actual manufacturing, the specific implementation of the butt joint structure is as follows: the sealing device mainly comprises a sealing ring 8, wherein an inner bushing 9 is fixedly arranged on an upper flange 7, when the upper flange 7 and a lower flange 5 are relatively and fixedly connected, the inner bushing 9 is arranged in the auxiliary cylinder 2 in a penetrating manner, the outer wall of the inner bushing 9 is in abutting fit with the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder 2, a sealing groove is formed in the outer wall of the inner bushing 9, the sealing ring 8 is arranged in the sealing groove, and when the outer wall of the inner bushing 9 is in abutting fit with the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder 2, the outer wall of the sealing ring 8 is in elastic sealing action on the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder 2; in practical application, the cross section of the sealing ring 8 is vertical flat, and the outer wall of the sealing ring 8 is a convex arc-shaped surface.
During actual manufacturing, the fastening piece mainly comprises a bolt 10 and a nut 11 in threaded fit with the bolt 10, wherein the bolt 10 sequentially penetrates through the second connecting hole and the connecting hole from top to bottom to fix the upper flange 7 and the lower flange 5 in a threaded mode through the nut 11; the outer wall of the main cylinder body 1 axially opposite to the connecting hole is fixedly provided with a spiral seat 12, when the bolt 10 penetrates through the connecting hole II and the connecting hole I, the lower end of the bolt 10 is spirally fixed on the spiral seat 12, the bolt 10 between the spiral seat 12 and the nut 11 is further sleeved with a compression spring 13, one end of the compression spring 13 is elastically abutted against the nut 11, and the other end of the compression spring 13 is elastically abutted against the spiral seat 12.
During actual manufacturing, the outer wall of the main cylinder 1 is respectively and symmetrically provided with a left supporting seat 14 and a right supporting seat 14 which are correspondingly distributed in a left-right mode, and the outer wall of each supporting seat 14 is transversely provided with a lifting lug 15 for hanging and fixing; the middle part of the outer wall of the main cylinder body 1 is also provided with a threading flange 16, and two sides below the threading flange 16 are also symmetrically provided with observation holes 17.
Those not described in detail in this specification are within the skill of the art. The specific embodiments described herein are merely illustrative of the spirit of the invention. Various modifications, additions and substitutions for the specific embodiments described herein may be made by those skilled in the art without departing from the spirit of the invention or exceeding the scope of the invention as defined in the accompanying claims.
1. The utility model provides a combination switch casing, is including being cylindric main barrel (1) of horizontal distribution and being cylindric auxiliary barrel (2) of vertical distribution, the left end port department of main barrel (1) has the ring flange (3) of enstrophe, and the right-hand member port department of main barrel (1) has the ring flange two (4) of evagination, its characterized in that, the lateral wall of main barrel (1) on set firmly the upper flange body, the lower extreme of auxiliary barrel (2) have lower flange (5), auxiliary barrel (2) link firmly on the upper flange body of main barrel (1) through lower flange (5), upper flange body and lower flange (5) between be provided with and make upper flange body, lower flange (5) seal fit's butt joint structure.
2. A combined switch casing according to claim 1, characterized in that the upper flange body comprises a connecting cylinder (6), an upper flange (7) is arranged at an upper opening of the connecting cylinder (6), a first connecting hole is circumferentially distributed on the upper flange (7) at intervals, a second connecting hole is circumferentially distributed on the lower flange (5) at intervals, and the upper flange (7) and the lower flange (5) are relatively connected and fixedly connected to the first connecting hole and the second connecting hole through fasteners.
3. A combined switch casing according to claim 2, characterized in that the butt joint structure includes a sealing ring (8), the upper flange (7) is fixedly provided with an inner bushing (9), when the upper flange (7) and the lower flange (5) are relatively fixedly connected, the inner bushing (9) is inserted into the auxiliary cylinder (2), the outer wall of the inner bushing (9) is in abutting fit with the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder (2), the outer wall of the inner bushing (9) is provided with a sealing groove, the sealing ring (8) is arranged in the sealing groove, when the outer wall of the inner bushing (9) is in abutting fit with the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder (2), and the outer wall of the sealing ring (8) is elastically sealed on the inner wall of the auxiliary cylinder (2).
4. A combination switch housing according to claim 3, characterized in that the cross-section of the sealing ring (8) is vertically flat, and the outer wall of the sealing ring (8) is an arc-shaped surface protruding outwards.
5. A combined switch shell according to claim 4, characterized in that the fastening member comprises a bolt (10) and a nut (11) which is in screw fit with the bolt (10), and the bolt (10) sequentially penetrates through the second connecting hole and the connecting hole from top to bottom to fix the upper flange plate (7) and the lower flange plate (5) in a screw mode through the nut (11).
6. A combined switch shell according to claim 5, characterized in that a spiral seat (12) is fixedly arranged on the outer wall of the main cylinder body (1) axially opposite to the first connecting hole, when a bolt (10) passes through the second connecting hole and the first connecting hole, the lower end of the bolt (10) is spirally fixed on the spiral seat (12), a compression spring (13) is sleeved on the bolt (10) between the spiral seat (12) and the nut (11), one end of the compression spring (13) is elastically abutted against the nut (11), and the other end of the compression spring (13) is elastically abutted against the spiral seat (12).
7. A combined switch casing according to claim 1, characterized in that the outer wall of the main cylinder (1) is symmetrically provided with supporting seats (14) distributed in left and right correspondence in front and back directions, respectively, and the outer wall of each supporting seat (14) is transversely provided with a lifting lug (15) for hanging and fixing.
8. A combined switch shell according to claim 7, characterized in that the middle position of the outer wall of the main cylinder (1) is further provided with a threading flange (16), and two sides below the threading flange (16) are further symmetrically provided with observation holes (17).
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921158151.4U CN209913367U (en)||2019-07-23||2019-07-23||Combined switch shell|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201921158151.4U CN209913367U (en)||2019-07-23||2019-07-23||Combined switch shell|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209913367U true CN209913367U (en)||2020-01-07|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201921158151.4U Active CN209913367U (en)||2019-07-23||2019-07-23||Combined switch shell|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209913367U (en)|
- 2019-07-23 CN CN201921158151.4U patent/CN209913367U/en active Active
|CN208090083U (en)||A kind of adjustable oversleeve through walls of pipeline|
|US2235429A (en)||Electrical connection for hermetically sealed units|
|CN209913367U (en)||Combined switch shell|
|CN208094146U (en)||Extra large cable fixing device|
|CN202914933U (en)||Double sealing flange|
|CN208735024U (en)||A kind of material filling type seal nipple|
|CN205863836U (en)||A kind of attachment structure of rosette|
|CN209213265U (en)||A kind of folded wave structure pressurizer oil pipe fitting|
|CN212564800U (en)||Connection structure for SF6 gas connection pipeline|
|CN209213266U (en)||A kind of movable flange type oil return pipe of supercharger seal nipple|
|CN213871560U (en)||High-pressure flange with self-locking function|
|CN209925846U (en)||High combination compensation arrangement of security|
|CN212644779U (en)||Air conditioner connecting pipe convenient to change sheath|
|CN203703420U (en)||Connection component and water tank comprising same|
|CN214743730U (en)||High-temperature-resistant double-eccentric butterfly valve|
|CN210290452U (en)||Novel bolt|
|CN212297144U (en)||Engine housing connecting piece|
|CN203052023U (en)||Conical surface seal lock-wire-free self-locking pipe joint structure|
|CN209212364U (en)||A kind of flexibility exhaust connection|
|CN213745359U (en)||Pipeline sealing structure combining semi-dividing ring and compression ring|
|CN210950097U (en)||Hydraulic baffle valve with I-shaped sealing slideway|
|CN208923754U (en)||Nylon plastic(s) metal hose built-up joint device for cable|
|CN212868551U (en)||No-detention T-shaped pipeline flushing valve|
|CN214578217U (en)||Standard fastener for machinery|
|CN214367140U (en)||Low temperature resistant bolt fixing part for fluid engineering|