CN209770238U - Printing environmental protection dust extraction - Google PatentsPrinting environmental protection dust extraction Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN209770238U CN209770238U CN201920187095.0U CN201920187095U CN209770238U CN 209770238 U CN209770238 U CN 209770238U CN 201920187095 U CN201920187095 U CN 201920187095U CN 209770238 U CN209770238 U CN 209770238U
- Prior art keywords
- dust removal
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000428 dust Substances 0.000 title claims abstract description 124
- 238000000605 extraction Methods 0.000 title claims abstract description 12
- 238000003860 storage Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 43
- 239000008187 granular materials Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 24
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000007921 spray Substances 0.000 claims description 8
- 238000009826 distribution Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 238000005086 pumping Methods 0.000 claims description 2
- 210000001503 Joints Anatomy 0.000 claims 1
- 238000003466 welding Methods 0.000 claims 1
- 238000010521 absorption reactions Methods 0.000 abstract description 8
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 4
- 230000003434 inspiratory Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 239000002245 particle Substances 0.000 description 23
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 description 6
- 230000037250 Clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 230000035512 clearance Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000725 suspension Substances 0.000 description 2
- 206010010904 Convulsion Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 206010038683 Respiratory disease Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000003915 air pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000036461 convulsion Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a printing environmental protection dust extraction belongs to environmental protection dust removal technical field, including suction hood, dust removal case and fan, the top of suction hood sets up the installation pipe, the top of installation pipe is collected the mechanism with the granule and is connected, the top that the mechanism was collected to the granule is connected with the conveyer pipe, just the conveyer pipe with the link internally mounted filter screen of mechanism is collected to the granule, the other end of conveyer pipe with dust removal roof portion is connected, the internally mounted of dust removal case stores up the dirt bag. Through set up the granule collection mechanism between suction hood and conveyer pipe, the filter screen setting is in the top that the mechanism was collected to the granule, and the suction hood inspiratory bold granule is blockked by the filter screen like this, drops and collects in the inside storage cover of mechanism is collected to the granule, avoids the bold granule to block up the pipeline, and the convenient dismantlement installation of mechanism is collected to the granule moreover, can conveniently take off after the dust absorption a period and clear up. The utility model has the characteristics of dust absorption effect is good.
The utility model relates to an environmental protection dust removal technical field, in particular to printing environmental protection dust extraction.
Printing assembly line is carrying out the printing in-process, in order to guarantee the adhesion stability of printing ink and be convenient for pile up the finished product, can set up drying device before the output of printing assembly line usually, make printing ink rapid draing, however in drying process, can make partly good adnexed printing ink of failing be heated and form the granule usually, in piling up the output process fast, float in the air easily, thereby lead to the air pollution of workshop, make producers dye respiratory disease and pollute the factory building environment easily, consequently, need set up the suction hood on the assembly line, the suction hood reconnection dust extraction absorbs the dust granule.
Traditional dust extraction generally sets up the filter screen at the front end of suction hood, be used for isolated big piece granule dust, avoid the big piece dust to get into pipeline and block up the pipeline, and filterable big piece dust drops again when the fan is inoperative, lead to the dust absorption not thorough, dust extraction's dust removal case uses need clear up the dust after a period in addition, directly open the chamber door and clear up the dust of suspension and easily inhale the health by the staff, harm staff's health.
SUMMERY OF THE UTILITY MODEL
The utility model aims at providing a printing environmental protection dust extraction just in order to solve the problem that dust absorption effect is poor and clearance dust extraction can't be collected to the isolated bold granule of above-mentioned dust extraction when the dust is easily inhaled operating personnel health and has had dust removal effect good, the difficult advantage that inhales the health of dust during the clearance.
The utility model achieves the purpose through the following technical proposal, and the printing environmental protection dust absorption device comprises a dust absorption cover, a dust removal box and a fan, the top end of the dust hood is provided with a mounting pipe, the top end of the mounting pipe is connected with a particle collecting mechanism, the top end of the particle collecting mechanism is connected with a conveying pipe, a filter screen is arranged in the connecting end of the conveying pipe and the particle collecting mechanism, the other end of the conveying pipe is connected with the top of the dust removing box, a dust storage bag is arranged in the dust removal box, the bottom of the dust removal box is connected with the fan through an exhaust pipe, the particle collection mechanism comprises a storage cover, a sleeve is welded at the bottom end of the storage cover, and the sleeve pipe stretches into the inside of the storage cover, the rubber sleeve is sleeved on the inner wall of the sleeve pipe, the installation pipe is connected with the rubber sleeve in an inserting mode, and the top of the storage cover is in threaded connection with the bottom end of the conveying pipe.
Preferably, the top of dust removal case installs the water tank, and the top inner wall of dust removal case installs a plurality of shower nozzle, is connected through the water pipe between water tank and the shower nozzle.
Preferably, the water tank internally mounted is used for the water pump that draws water, and the block terminal is installed to one side of dust removal case, and the block terminal is connected with water pump and fan respectively through the electric wire.
Preferably, the inner wall both sides of dust removal case all set up the slide rail, store up the dirt bag top and be swing joint with the slide rail.
Preferably, the outer wall of the dust removal box is provided with a discharge port, one side of the discharge port is hinged with a box door, and the height of the box door is equal to that of the dust storage bag.
Preferably, a storage area is formed between the storage cover and the sleeve, and the bottom end of the storage cover is of an arc structure.
Compared with the prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are that: by arranging the particle collecting mechanism between the dust hood and the conveying pipe and arranging the filter screen above the particle collecting mechanism, therefore, the large particles sucked by the dust hood are blocked by the filter screen and fall into the storage hood in the particle collection mechanism for collection, the blockage of the pipeline by the large particles is avoided, and the convenient dismantlement installation of mechanism is collected to the granule, can conveniently take off after the dust absorption a period and clear up, the suction hood is pegged graft through installation pipe and storage cover bottom welded sleeve pipe, the inside rubber sleeve of sleeve pipe can inseparable fixed mounting pipe, avoid the suction hood to drop, the suction hood sends into the dust storage bag of dust removal incasement portion with little dust from the conveyer pipe and collects, can spray the drop of water through the shower nozzle to the dust storage bag when needing to clear up the dust removal case, adsorb the dust of the inside suspension of dust removal incasement portion, it inhales a large amount of dusts to avoid the cleanup crew to open when chamber door clearance dust storage bag.
Fig. 1 is a schematic view of the overall structure of the present invention.
Fig. 2 is a schematic structural view of the particle collecting mechanism of the present invention.
Fig. 3 is the schematic diagram of the internal structure of the dust removing box of the present invention.
In the figure: 1. dust hood, 2, installation pipe, 3, granule collection mechanism, 4, conveyer pipe, 5, dust removal case, 6, chamber door, 7, water tank, 8, block terminal, 9, exhaust column, 10, fan, 11, filter screen, 12, storage cover, 13, sleeve pipe, 14, rubber sleeve, 15, slide rail, 16, storage bag, 17, shower nozzle.
The technical solutions in the embodiments of the present invention will be described clearly and completely with reference to the accompanying drawings in the embodiments of the present invention, and it is obvious that the described embodiments are only some embodiments of the present invention, not all embodiments. Based on the embodiments in the present invention, all other embodiments obtained by a person skilled in the art without creative work belong to the protection scope of the present invention.
Referring to fig. 1-3, an environment-friendly dust collector for printing comprises a dust hood 1, a dust box 5 and a fan 10, wherein an installation pipe 2 is arranged at the top end of the dust hood 1, the top end of the installation pipe 2 is connected with a particle collection mechanism 3, the top end of the particle collection mechanism 3 is connected with a conveying pipe 4, a filter screen 11 is arranged inside the connecting end of the conveying pipe 4 and the particle collection mechanism 3, the other end of the conveying pipe 4 is connected with the top of the dust box 5, a dust storage bag 16 is arranged inside the dust box 5, the bottom of the dust box 5 is connected with the fan 10 through an exhaust pipe 9, the particle collection mechanism 3 comprises a storage hood 12, a sleeve 13 is welded at the bottom end of the storage hood 12, the sleeve 13 extends into the storage hood 12, a rubber sleeve 14 is sleeved on the inner wall of the sleeve 13, the installation pipe 2 is inserted into the rubber sleeve 14, and the top of the storage, dust extraction is in the during operation, need install a plurality of suction hood 1 evenly distributed on the printing production line, open fan 10 and carry out convulsions, suction hood 1 inhales the volatile dust particle of printing ink into pipeline 4, send into again and collect in the inside dust storage bag 16 of dust removal case 5, granule collection mechanism 3 that sets up between suction hood 1 and pipeline 4 is used for collecting bold dust particle, because filter screen 11 sets up on 3 tops of granule collection mechanism, bold dust particle is blockked inside granule collection mechanism 3 by filter screen 11, bold dust particle drops again in granule collection mechanism 3 when not using, can conveniently dismantle granule collection mechanism 3 after using the one end time and clear up.
A water tank 7 is arranged at the top of the dust removing box 5, a plurality of spray nozzles 17 are arranged on the inner wall of the top of the dust removing box 5, the water tank 7 is connected with the spray nozzles 17 through water pipes, a water pump for pumping water is arranged in the water tank 7, a distribution box 8 is arranged on one side of the dust removing box 5, the distribution box 8 is respectively connected with the water pump and a fan 10 through electric wires, when a dust storage bag 16 is cleaned, the water pump spray nozzles 17 are opened through the distribution box 8 to spray water drops, the dust suspended in the dust removing box 5 is adsorbed, the environment in the dust removing box 5 is purified, a large amount of dust is not easy to suck when a cleaning person cleans the dust storage bag 16, two sides of the inner wall of the dust removing box 5 are respectively provided with a slide rail 15, the top of the dust storage bag 16 is movably connected with the slide rails 15, the dust storage bag 16 is convenient to be drawn out of, and the height of chamber door 6 equals with the height of storing up dirt bag 16, can take out dust removal case 5 with storing up dirt bag 16 after chamber door 6 is opened, put into dust removal case 5 again with storing up dirt bag 16 after finishing clearing up, close chamber door 6 can, form storage region between storage cover 12 and the sleeve pipe 13, and the bottom of storage cover 12 is the arc structure, the bottom of arc structure makes the storage volume grow of storage cover 12, and the bulk dust is difficult for also falling back suction hood 1 from sleeve pipe 13 in addition.
When the utility model is used, the dust hood 1 is arranged on the printing production line, a plurality of dust hoods 1 can be connected with a dust removal box 5, dust is absorbed in a large area, after the fan 10 is opened, the dust firstly enters the particle collection mechanism 3 through the dust hood 1, the large dust particles are blocked by the filter screen 11 at the top of the particle collection mechanism 3, the small dust enters the dust storage bag 16 in the dust removal box 5 along the conveying pipe 4 to be collected, the inner diameter of the installation pipe 2 is set to be smaller, so when the fan 10 stops working, the large dust easily drops in the particle collection mechanism 3 and is difficult to fall back into the dust hood 1, the dust absorption device needs to be cleaned after long-time use, the particle collection mechanism 3 is disassembled to clean the large dust, water drops are sprayed through the spray nozzle 17 between the cleaning of the dust storage bags 16, the dust suspended in the dust removal box 5 is adsorbed and dropped in the dust storage bag 16, when the box door 6 is opened again to clean dust, operators cannot easily suck a large amount of suspended dust.
It is obvious to a person skilled in the art that the invention is not restricted to details of the above-described exemplary embodiments, but that it can be implemented in other specific forms without departing from the spirit or essential characteristics of the invention. The present embodiments are therefore to be considered in all respects as illustrative and not restrictive, the scope of the invention being indicated by the appended claims rather than by the foregoing description, and all changes which come within the meaning and range of equivalency of the claims are therefore intended to be embraced therein. Any reference sign in a claim should not be construed as limiting the claim concerned.
Furthermore, it should be understood that although the present description refers to embodiments, not every embodiment may contain only a single embodiment, and such description is for clarity only, and those skilled in the art should integrate the description, and the embodiments may be combined as appropriate to form other embodiments understood by those skilled in the art.
1. The utility model provides a printing environmental protection dust extraction which characterized in that: including suction hood (1), dust removal case (5) and fan (10), the top of suction hood (1) sets up installation pipe (2), the top of installation pipe (2) is collected mechanism (3) with the granule and is connected, the top that the mechanism (3) was collected to the granule is connected with conveyer pipe (4), just conveyer pipe (4) with the link internally mounted filter screen (11) of mechanism (3) is collected to the granule, the other end of conveyer pipe (4) with dust removal case (5) top is connected, the internally mounted of dust removal case (5) stores up dirt bag (16), the bottom of dust removal case (5) through exhaust column (9) with fan (10) are connected, granule is collected mechanism (3) and is including storage cover (12), the bottom welding sleeve pipe (13) of storage cover (12), just sleeve pipe (13) stretch into the inside of storage cover (12), the inner wall of sleeve pipe (13) cup joints rubber sleeve (14), installation pipe (2) with peg graft between rubber sleeve (14), the top of storage cover (12) with conveyer pipe (4) bottom threaded connection.
2. The environment-friendly dust suction device for printing as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the water tank (7) is installed at the top of the dust removal box (5), the plurality of spray heads (17) are installed on the inner wall of the top of the dust removal box (5), and the water tank (7) is connected with the spray heads (17) through water pipes.
3. The environment-friendly dust suction device for printing as claimed in claim 2, wherein: the water tank (7) is internally provided with a water pump for pumping water, one side of the dust removal box (5) is provided with a distribution box (8), and the distribution box (8) is respectively connected with the water pump and the fan (10) through electric wires.
4. The environment-friendly dust suction device for printing as claimed in claim 1, wherein: slide rails (15) are arranged on two sides of the inner wall of the dust removal box (5), and the top of the dust storage bag (16) is movably connected with the slide rails (15).
5. The environment-friendly dust suction device for printing as claimed in claim 1, wherein: the outer wall of dust removal case (5) is seted up the discharge gate, and one side hinged door (6) of discharge gate, and the height of door (6) equals with the height of dust bag (16).
6. The environment-friendly dust suction device for printing as claimed in claim 1, wherein: a storage area is formed between the storage cover (12) and the sleeve (13), and the bottom end of the storage cover (12) is of an arc-shaped structure.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920187095.0U CN209770238U (en)||2019-01-18||2019-01-18||Printing environmental protection dust extraction|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201920187095.0U CN209770238U (en)||2019-01-18||2019-01-18||Printing environmental protection dust extraction|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN209770238U true CN209770238U (en)||2019-12-13|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201920187095.0U Active CN209770238U (en)||2019-01-18||2019-01-18||Printing environmental protection dust extraction|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN209770238U (en)|
- 2019-01-18 CN CN201920187095.0U patent/CN209770238U/en active Active
|CN211358144U (en)||Weaving dust collector that dust removal effect is good|
|CN107974992A (en)||A kind of dust-extraction unit for building|
|CN202044869U (en)||Movable welding fume purifier|
|CN209451553U (en)||A kind of Environmental-protecting dust-removing equipment based on plant produced|
|CN208975441U (en)||A kind of cleaner for the processing of automobile interior decoration panel|
|CN208626908U (en)||A kind of industrial air cleaning unit|
|CN209770238U (en)||Printing environmental protection dust extraction|
|CN110359399A (en)||A kind of construction site device for reducing dust|
|CN211022446U (en)||Dust remover convenient to clearance inside rubbish|
|CN211674054U (en)||Outer wall cleaning device|
|CN209597420U (en)||A kind of wet electrical dust precipitator|
|CN208244307U (en)||A kind of dust-extraction unit that feeds intake on feed bin|
|CN208244324U (en)||A kind of high-efficiency environment friendly cleaner|
|CN205277480U (en)||Mining wet dust -collecting device|
|CN204768088U (en)||Industrial dust removal line|
|CN208626891U (en)||A kind of Environmental-protecting dust-removing equipment of network computer room|
|CN213555920U (en)||Dust cleaning device for bag-type dust remover|
|CN107812433A (en)||A kind of high-efficiency environment friendly cleaner|
|CN207786238U (en)||A kind of dust pelletizing system of film coating pre-mix dose mixing chamber|
|CN211753551U (en)||High-efficient dust collector is used in construction|
|CN212548851U (en)||A dust collector for building materials processing|
|CN209099265U (en)||Collect the cleaning vehicle of large volume rubbish|
|CN211439606U (en)||Dustproof device of sand blasting machine|
|CN212188377U (en)||Dust falling device for garment processing factory capable of avoiding pipeline blockage|
|CN209997844U (en)||Powder recovery device of powder coating spraying equipment|