CN208243908U - Medical six lumen - Google PatentsMedical six lumen Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN208243908U CN208243908U CN201721545253.2U CN201721545253U CN208243908U CN 208243908 U CN208243908 U CN 208243908U CN 201721545253 U CN201721545253 U CN 201721545253U CN 208243908 U CN208243908 U CN 208243908U
- Prior art keywords
- tube body
- Prior art date
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 claims abstract description 21
- 238000002347 injection Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 239000007924 injection Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 239000003814 drug Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000007789 gas Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 14
- 239000007788 liquid Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 13
- 230000003902 lesions Effects 0.000 abstract description 10
- 238000004140 cleaning Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 230000029058 respiratory gaseous exchange Effects 0.000 abstract description 3
- 230000000474 nursing Effects 0.000 description 3
- 239000012530 fluid Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000000243 solution Substances 0.000 description 2
- 210000003238 Esophagus Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000000214 Mouth Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003928 Nasal Cavity Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 210000003800 Pharynx Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004069 differentiation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 210000002249 digestive system Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 229940079593 drugs Drugs 0.000 description 1
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 1
- 239000006210 lotion Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 210000002345 respiratory system Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 238000002627 tracheal intubation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000009423 ventilation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005406 washing Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model belongs to the field of medical instrument technology, it is related to a kind of medical six lumen, sacculus including the tube body with ozzle and the inflatable for being placed on the tube body front end, it is equipped with the lumen of six strands of independent parallels in the tube body, respectively the oxygen supply chamber of connection ozzle, medicine-injecting cavity, suction medicine cavity, admission chamber with drawing liquid chamber and are connected to the gas injection chamber of sacculus.The utility model can complete the multiple functions such as lesion cleaning, lesion administration, breathing oxygen supply using multiple lumens, and lumen, which is used in conjunction with, not to be needed to extract tube body from human body, using more convenient.
The utility model relates to the field of medical instrument technology, in particular to a kind of medical six lumen easy to use.
In medical care, often will the oral cavity nasal cavity to patient be intubated, with realize oxygen supply, administration, cleaning the purpose of. But replacement intubation will lead to the discomfort of patient, also not convenient enough for the operation of medical staff.
Therefore, it is necessary to provide the new utensil of one kind to solve the above problems.
Utility model content
The main purpose of the utility model is to provide a kind of medical six lumens easy to use.
The utility model is achieved through the following technical solutions above-mentioned purpose: a kind of medical six lumen, including with ozzle The sacculus of tube body and the inflatable for being placed on the tube body front end, the interior lumen for being equipped with six strands of independent parallels of the tube body, respectively The oxygen supply chamber of ozzle, medicine-injecting cavity, suction medicine cavity, admission chamber are connected to drawing liquid chamber and is connected to the gas injection chamber of sacculus.
Specifically, the oxygen supply chamber has the oxygen supply port for being set to tube body tail portion.
Specifically, the medicine-injecting cavity is connected to the injection branch pipe extended from tube wall；The suction medicine cavity is connected to from pipe The suction medicine branch pipe that body sidewall extends；The admission chamber is connected to the feed liquor branch pipe extended from tube wall；The drawing liquid Chamber is connected to the drawing liquid branch pipe extended from tube wall；The gas injection chamber is connected to the gas injection branch extended from tube wall Pipe.
Further, the label for distinguishing lumen is posted on five branch pipes.
Compared with prior art, the beneficial effect of this medical six lumen is:
1, the utility model can complete the multiple functions such as lesion cleaning, lesion administration, breathing oxygen supply, pipe using multiple lumens Chamber, which is used in conjunction with, not to be needed to extract tube body from human body, using more convenient.
2, gas injection branch pipe ventilation sacculus can be made to swell, completed again after being inserted into human body tracheae closing and tube body it is internal It is fixed.
3, oxygen supply port is set to tube body tail portion and is then least easy to block because tube body is bent, and avoids patient because for hypoxgia And it causes danger.
4, branch pipe extends the outlet of lumen from tube wall respectively, medical staff can be facilitated to distinguish.
Detailed description of the invention
Fig. 1 is the schematic diagram of medical six lumen of embodiment.
Fig. 2 is the Section A-A figure in Fig. 1.
Digital representation in figure:
1- tube body,
12- supplies oxygen chamber,
13- oxygen supply port,
14- medicine-injecting cavity,
15- inhales medicine cavity,
16- admission chamber,
17- drawing liquid chamber；
21- gas injection chamber；
3- injection branch pipe；
4- inhales medicine branch pipe；
5- feed liquor branch pipe；
6- drawing liquid branch pipe；
7- gas injection branch pipe.
The utility model is described in further detail combined with specific embodiments below.
As depicted in figs. 1 and 2, medical six lumen of one kind of the utility model, including the tube body 1 with ozzle 11 and is placed on The sacculus 2 of the inflatable of 1 front end of tube body, the interior lumen for being equipped with six strands of independent parallels of tube body 1, is respectively connected to the oxygen supply of ozzle 11 Chamber 12, medicine-injecting cavity 14 inhale medicine cavity 15, admission chamber 16 with drawing liquid chamber 17 and are connected to the gas injection chamber 21 of sacculus 2.This medical six lumen It is used by insertion throat or tracheae, nursing does not need to extract medical six lumen from start to end every time, utilizes multiple pipes Chamber can complete the multiple functions such as lesion cleaning, lesion administration, breathing oxygen supply, and lumen is used in conjunction with not needing to extract from human body and manage Body 1, using more convenient.Specifically used mode is as follows:
1. sacculus 2 keeps shrivelled state before being inserted into human body, ozzle 11 is enable smoothly to be inserted into human body, waits until ozzle 11 Lesions position is reached, then is inflated by gas injection chamber 21 to sacculus 2, the inner wall of the expansion of sacculus 2 fitting tracheae or esophagus realizes lesion The closing at place and the fixation of tube body 1.
2. carry out respiratory system nursing, by oxygen supply chamber 12 to patient supply oxygen, moreover it is possible to by medicine-injecting cavity 14 to lesion into Row administration replaces medical fluid by inhaling medicine cavity 15.
3. carry out digestive system nursing, lesion is administered by medicine-injecting cavity 14, by inhale medicine cavity 15 to medical fluid into Row replacement, moreover it is possible to cleaning solution be injected by admission chamber 16, extracted out washing lotion by drawing liquid chamber 17.
As shown in Figure 1, oxygen supply chamber 12 has the oxygen supply port 13 for being set to 1 tail portion of tube body.Oxygen supply port is set to 1 tail portion of tube body It is then least easy to block because tube body 1 is bent, patient for hypoxgia because cause danger during avoiding oxygen supply.
As depicted in figs. 1 and 2, medicine-injecting cavity 12 is connected to the injection branch pipe 3 extended from 1 side wall of tube body；Medicine cavity 14 is inhaled to connect The logical suction medicine branch pipe 4 extended from 1 side wall of tube body；Admission chamber 15 is connected to the feed liquor branch pipe 5 extended from 1 side wall of tube body； Drawing liquid chamber 16 is connected to the drawing liquid branch pipe 6 extended from 1 side wall of tube body；Gas injection chamber 21 is connected to the note extended from tube wall Gas branch pipe 7.The label (not marking) for distinguishing lumen is posted on five branch pipes.These branch pipes make the outlet of lumen respectively from pipe 1 side wall of body extends, and conveniently clears pipeline, and label can further facilitate medical staff's differentiation.
Above-described is only some embodiments of the utility model.For those of ordinary skill in the art, Without departing from the concept of the present invention, various modifications and improvements can be made, these belong to practical Novel protection scope.
1. a kind of medical six lumen, it is characterised in that: including the tube body with ozzle and be placed on the inflatable of the tube body front end Sacculus, be equipped with the lumen of six strands of independent parallels in the tube body, respectively the oxygen supply chamber of connection ozzle, medicine-injecting cavity, inhale medicine cavity, Admission chamber is with drawing liquid chamber and is connected to the gas injection chamber of sacculus.
2. medical six lumen according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: there is the oxygen supply chamber one to be set to tube body tail portion Oxygen supply port.
3. medical six lumen according to claim 1, it is characterised in that: medicine-injecting cavity connection extend from tube wall and Injection branch pipe out；The medicine cavity of inhaling is connected to the suction medicine branch pipe extended from tube wall；The admission chamber is connected to from tube body The feed liquor branch pipe that side wall extends；The drawing liquid chamber is connected to the drawing liquid branch pipe extended from tube wall；The gas injection chamber It is connected to the gas injection branch pipe extended from tube wall.
4. medical six lumen according to claim 3, it is characterised in that: post the mark for distinguishing lumen on five branch pipes Label.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721545253.2U CN208243908U (en)||2017-11-18||2017-11-18||Medical six lumen|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201721545253.2U CN208243908U (en)||2017-11-18||2017-11-18||Medical six lumen|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN208243908U true CN208243908U (en)||2018-12-18|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201721545253.2U Active CN208243908U (en)||2017-11-18||2017-11-18||Medical six lumen|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN208243908U (en)|
- 2017-11-18 CN CN201721545253.2U patent/CN208243908U/en active Active
|CN104958818A (en)||Multifunctional double-bag trachea cannula|
|CN203971116U (en)||A kind of disposable plug-type oral area trachea catheter fixator|
|CN209827881U (en)||Multi-cavity trachea cannula|
|CN208031630U (en)||It can thermometric dual cavity bronchus vessel|
|CN208243908U (en)||Medical six lumen|
|CN108498928A (en)||A kind of trachea cannula external member that downlink bronchial obstruction can be guided in Bronchofiberscope|
|CN205667541U (en)||A kind of Digestive System Department endoscope detecting mirror|
|CN211022946U (en)||Multi-purpose breathing nursing device|
|CN208031629U (en)||Multifunctional trachea catheter|
|CN202490297U (en)||Double-cavity bronchial catheter capable of dosing continuously in airway|
|CN205181956U (en)||Multicavity can wash trachea breather pipe|
|CN204890869U (en)||Multi -functional couple of bag trachea cannula|
|CN110732069A (en)||Trachea cannula capable of conducting esophagus drainage|
|CN201157611Y (en)||Trachea cannula trachea device|
|CN103446652A (en)||Nasopharyngeal surface anesthesia apparatus|
|CN207928560U (en)||A kind of waking state local anaesthesia mask with atomising device|
|CN202802443U (en)||Multifunctional trachea catheter|
|CN205814830U (en)||A kind of without bellows multifunctional trachea catheter|
|CN203342155U (en)||Micro-aspiration-prevention dual-cuff tracheal tube|
|CN206443999U (en)||Tracheal catheter|
|CN208229201U (en)||Medical olecranon pipe|
|CN202409741U (en)||Laryngeal mask|
|CN208927330U (en)||It can be in the trachea cannula external member of Bronchofiberscope guidance downlink bronchial obstruction|
|CN208877626U (en)||A kind of video visual trachea catheter core of wifi connection|
|CN210409098U (en)||Clinical cleaner for otolaryngological department|
|CB03||Change of inventor or designer information||
Inventor after: Luo Honghai
Inventor before: Huang Zhenzhi
Inventor before: Luo Honghai
|CB03||Change of inventor or designer information|