CN206929581U - A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps - Google PatentsA kind of LED electricity-saving lamps Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206929581U CN206929581U CN201720690514.3U CN201720690514U CN206929581U CN 206929581 U CN206929581 U CN 206929581U CN 201720690514 U CN201720690514 U CN 201720690514U CN 206929581 U CN206929581 U CN 206929581U
- Prior art keywords
- conducting substrate
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- Expired - Fee Related
- 239000000758 substrate Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 17
- 230000017525 heat dissipation Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 230000004308 accommodation Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 4
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims description 4
- 239000000741 silica gel Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229910002027 silica gel Inorganic materials 0.000 claims description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000005286 illumination Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 5
- 239000012141 concentrate Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000009434 installation Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000007639 printing Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000003660 Reticulum Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 230000015556 catabolic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000004020 conductor Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000004059 degradation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006731 degradation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000010586 diagram Methods 0.000 description 1
- 235000013399 edible fruits Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000004134 energy conservation Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000003912 environmental pollution Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000465 moulding Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of LED electricity-saving lamps, including lamp holder, lamp socket, radiator, LED drive power device, light-emitting device and transparent lamp shade, the lamp holder is connected on lamp socket, lamp socket side is connected with radiator, the radiator includes the fin of internal radiating tube chamber and heat dissipation cavity lateral wall, the LED drive power device includes receiving portion and is connected to the light source erection joint of receiving portion one end, and described accommodation section is connected through radiating tube chamber with lamp socket；The light-emitting device includes heat-conducting substrate, LED lamp tube, reflection shield and fixed plate, the heat-conducting substrate is arranged in light source erection joint, some LED lamp tubes are provided with the heat-conducting substrate, the fixed plate lower surface is provided with reflection shield, and the fixed plate is provided with light hole with the reflection shield junction.The utility model is provided with more with LED lamp tube, and illumination effect is more preferable, and brightness is higher, while sets multiple vertical fin on a heat sink, is accelerated thermal current and is exchanged, improve radiating efficiency, extends the service life of LED.
Lighting device technical field is the utility model is related to, more particularly to a kind of LED electricity-saving lamps.
LED energy-saving illuminations will progressively substitute conventional illumination sources turn into industry in common recognition, LED illumination technology just towards Maturing, cost degradation, universalness direction are developed.In present daily life, electricity-saving lamp is because its moulding is changeable, rule Lattice variation, LED electricity-saving lamps play a very important role, and bring bright and quality life for huge numbers of families, decrease The environmental pollution of low poor lamp, be one very energy-conservation and also environmental protection new technology, new technology.But existing electricity-saving lamp is big More complicated, illumination effect is extremely undesirable, and heat dissipation problem is than more prominent, and most of LED heat is all by bonnet The air heat exchange of chamber distributes, and causes the heat of LED energy-saving bulbs excessively to concentrate, all concentrates on back cover portion so that bulb Temperature is too high, easily causes LED light to decline, and service life shortens, so how to accomplish to solve the above problems is worth probing into.
Utility model content
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of LED electricity-saving lamps, to solve the problems mentioned in the above background technology.
To achieve the above object, the utility model provides following technical scheme：
A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps, including lamp holder, lamp socket, radiator, LED drive power device, light-emitting device and printing opacity lamp Cover, the lamp holder are connected on lamp socket, and the lamp holder periphery is provided with the screw thread being engaged with LED lamp mounting seat；The lamp socket Side is connected with radiator, and the radiator includes the fin of internal radiating tube chamber and heat dissipation cavity lateral wall, the radiating Piece is connected on radiating tube chamber, and the junction of every fin and radiating tube chamber scribbles heat conductive silica gel；The LED drive power dress Put and connect including receiving portion and the light source erection joint for being connected to receiving portion one end, described accommodation section through radiating tube chamber and lamp socket Connect；The light-emitting device includes heat-conducting substrate, LED lamp tube, reflection shield and fixed plate, and the heat-conducting substrate is installed installed in light source On joint, it is provided among the heat-conducting substrate and is adapted through hole with light source erection joint, if being provided with the heat-conducting substrate Dry LED lamp tube, the corresponding position of the fixed plate and LED lamp tube are provided with one-to-one reflection shield, the fixed plate with it is described Reflection shield junction is provided with and the one-to-one light hole of the reflector；Transparent lamp shade is set outside the LED lamp tube, it is described Light lampshade connects on a heat sink.
Preferably, it is provided with the lamp socket and is detachably inserted to the one-to-one thread groove of lamp holder, the lamp socket In thread groove.
Preferably, the light source erection joint is in cylindrical shape.
Preferably, the upper surface of the light source erection joint is provided with two wire holes.
Compared with prior art, the beneficial effects of the utility model are：
The utility model structure is novel, reasonable in design, and more with LED lamp tube by setting, illumination effect is more preferable, and brightness is more Height, while fluorescent tube is connected on heat-conducting substrate, is conveniently replaced dismounting, while be provided with heat dissipation cavity on a heat sink, there is provided Accelerate the place that thermal current exchanges, and multiple vertical fin are set on radiating cavity outer wall, improve radiating efficiency, greatly prolong The service life of LED is grown.
Brief description of the drawings
Fig. 1 is the utility model structure diagram；
In figure：1st, lamp holder；2nd, lamp socket；3rd, radiator；4th, radiate tube chamber；5th, fin；6th, receiving portion；7th, light source installation connects Head；8th, heat-conducting substrate；9th, LED lamp tube；10th, fixed plate；11st, reflection shield；12nd, through hole；13rd, light hole；14th, wire hole；15th, thoroughly Light lampshade.
Below in conjunction with the accompanying drawing in the utility model embodiment, the technical scheme in the embodiment of the utility model is carried out Clearly and completely describing, it is clear that described embodiment is only the utility model part of the embodiment, rather than whole Embodiment.Based on the embodiment in the utility model, those of ordinary skill in the art are not under the premise of creative work is made The every other embodiment obtained, belong to the scope of the utility model protection.
Referring to Fig. 1, the utility model provides a kind of technical scheme：
A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps, including lamp holder 1, lamp socket 2, radiator 3, LED drive power device, light-emitting device and printing opacity Lampshade 15, the lamp holder 1 are connected on lamp socket 2, and the periphery of lamp holder 1 is provided with the screw thread being engaged with LED lamp mounting seat, this When appearance light fixture is installed with mounting seat again, it is easier to dismantle, it is simple and convenient；The side of the lamp socket 2 is connected with radiator 3, institute Stating radiator 3 includes the fin 5 of internal radiating tube chamber 4 and heat dissipation cavity lateral wall, and the fin 5 is connected to radiating tube chamber On 4, the junction of every fin 5 and radiating tube chamber 4 scribbles heat conductive silica gel, and fin 5 is made up of nano heat-conductive material, had Excellent heat conduction and heat radiation, radiating tube chamber 4 can provide the place that a thermal current exchanges, and can effectively improve radiating effect Fruit；The LED drive power device includes receiving portion 6 and is connected to the light source erection joint 7 of the one end of receiving portion 6, light source installation Joint 7 is in cylindrical shape, and the inside of receiving portion 6 is equipped with circuit, and described accommodation section 6 is connected through radiating tube chamber 4 with lamp socket 2；It is described Light-emitting device includes heat-conducting substrate 8, LED lamp tube 9, reflection shield 11 and fixed plate 10, and the heat-conducting substrate 8 is installed installed in light source On joint 7, the through hole 12 being adapted with light source erection joint 7 is provided among the heat-conducting substrate 8, on the heat-conducting substrate 8 Some LED lamp tubes 9 are provided with, the corresponding position of the fixed plate 10 and LED lamp tube 9 is provided with one-to-one reflection shield 11, institute Fixed plate 10 is stated to be provided with and the one-to-one light hole 13 of the reflection shield 11 with the junction of reflection shield 11；The LED Transparent lamp shade 15 is set outside pipe 9, and the transparent lamp shade 15 is connected on radiator 3, and transparent lamp shade 15 can spread light, carry High lamp effect and brightness.
While there has been shown and described that embodiment of the present utility model, for the ordinary skill in the art, It is appreciated that these embodiments can be carried out with a variety of changes in the case where not departing from principle of the present utility model and spirit, repaiied Change, replace and modification, the scope of the utility model are defined by the appended claims and the equivalents thereof.
1. a kind of LED electricity-saving lamps, including lamp holder, lamp socket, radiator, LED drive power device, light-emitting device and transparent lamp shade, It is characterized in that：The lamp holder is connected on lamp socket, and the lamp holder periphery is provided with the screw thread being engaged with LED lamp mounting seat； The lamp socket side is connected with radiator, and the radiator includes the fin of internal radiating tube chamber and heat dissipation cavity lateral wall, The fin is connected on radiating tube chamber, and the junction of every fin and radiating tube chamber scribbles heat conductive silica gel；The LED drives Dynamic supply unit includes receiving portion and is connected to the light source erection joint of receiving portion one end, described accommodation section through radiating tube chamber with Lamp socket connects；The light-emitting device includes heat-conducting substrate, LED lamp tube, reflection shield and fixed plate, and the heat-conducting substrate is arranged on light In the erection joint of source, it is provided among the heat-conducting substrate and is adapted through hole with light source erection joint, set on the heat-conducting substrate Some LED lamp tubes are equipped with, the corresponding position of the fixed plate and LED lamp tube is provided with one-to-one reflection shield, the fixed plate It is provided with and the one-to-one light hole of the reflector with the reflection shield junction；Transparent lamp shade is set outside the LED lamp tube, The transparent lamp shade connection is on a heat sink.
A kind of 2. LED electricity-saving lamps according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：It is provided with the lamp socket with lamp holder one by one Corresponding thread groove, the lamp socket are detachably inserted in thread groove.
A kind of 3. LED electricity-saving lamps according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：Described light source erection joint is in cylinder Shape.
A kind of 4. LED electricity-saving lamps according to claim 1, it is characterised in that：The upper surface of the light source erection joint is set It is equipped with two wire holes.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720690514.3U CN206929581U (en)||2017-06-14||2017-06-14||A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720690514.3U CN206929581U (en)||2017-06-14||2017-06-14||A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206929581U true CN206929581U (en)||2018-01-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201720690514.3U Expired - Fee Related CN206929581U (en)||2017-06-14||2017-06-14||A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206929581U (en)|
- 2017-06-14 CN CN201720690514.3U patent/CN206929581U/en not_active Expired - Fee Related
|CN2893400Y (en)||LED bulb|
|CN203771149U (en)||LED lamp with automatic convection heat dissipating function|
|CN203585944U (en)||MR 16-LED (light-emitting diode) spotlight with high heat dissipation performance|
|CN202511069U (en)||Integrated novel light-emitting diode (LED) fluorescent lamp|
|CN202024159U (en)||Lamp using low voltage surface mount light-emitting diode (LED)|
|CN201014246Y (en)||Plastics cover LED lighting lamp|
|CN206929581U (en)||A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps|
|CN202303060U (en)||Novel LED (light-emitting diode) surface light source spotlight|
|CN202327731U (en)||LED (Light emitting diode) panel lamp|
|CN201851967U (en)||LED (light-emitting diode) street lamp cap|
|CN204573626U (en)||A kind of LED lamp|
|CN202791510U (en)||Surface-mounted LED (light-emitting diode) corn lamp|
|CN207049750U (en)||A kind of anti-glare specular removal smallpox lamp apparatus|
|CN204986471U (en)||Heat radiating structure of LED bulb|
|CN205331839U (en)||LED lamp of T5 integration|
|CN204785719U (en)||High power LED lamps and lanterns|
|CN201599603U (en)||Novel energy-saving lamp|
|CN206929580U (en)||A kind of LED electricity-saving lamps|
|CN204853058U (en)||Better LED lamps and lanterns of radiating effect|
|CN208566527U (en)||A kind of flush type switch segmentation smallpox shot-light|
|CN207298447U (en)||A kind of LED energy-saving lamps|
|CN204420789U (en)||A kind of LED down of easy heat radiation|
|CN203384740U (en)||Thick-glass LED spotlight with internally-arranged radiating cover|
|CN203052340U (en)||Heat dissipation type light emitting diode (LED) lamp|
|CN207831083U (en)||A kind of outdoor LED lighting lamp structure|
|CF01||Termination of patent right due to non-payment of annual fee||
Granted publication date: 20180126
Termination date: 20210614