CN206649915U - Combined latticed lead - Google PatentsCombined latticed lead Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN206649915U CN206649915U CN201720358349.1U CN201720358349U CN206649915U CN 206649915 U CN206649915 U CN 206649915U CN 201720358349 U CN201720358349 U CN 201720358349U CN 206649915 U CN206649915 U CN 206649915U
- Prior art keywords
- center conductor
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000004020 conductor Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 73
- 238000004804 winding Methods 0.000 claims abstract description 24
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims abstract description 7
- 239000011159 matrix material Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 238000009413 insulation Methods 0.000 claims description 18
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 claims description 5
- 210000003298 Dental Enamel Anatomy 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000003822 epoxy resin Substances 0.000 claims description 3
- 229920000647 polyepoxide Polymers 0.000 claims description 3
- 239000002131 composite material Substances 0.000 abstract description 42
- 238000005253 cladding Methods 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000007787 solid Substances 0.000 abstract description 5
- 239000000203 mixture Substances 0.000 description 8
- 229910052802 copper Inorganic materials 0.000 description 5
- 239000010949 copper Substances 0.000 description 5
- 230000005611 electricity Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000004534 enameling Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 2
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 2
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000006011 modification reaction Methods 0.000 description 2
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000002950 deficient Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000994 depressed Effects 0.000 description 1
- 229910052760 oxygen Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000001301 oxygen Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000004806 packaging method and process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000001131 transforming Effects 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a kind of Combined latticed lead,Four rectangles in matrix pattern arrangement including combining surround wire and a rectangular centre wire for being surrounded wire by four and being clipped in the middle,Formed with the rectangular recess for accommodating a quarter center conductor on the angle of the encirclement wire corresponding with center conductor,Center conductor is arranged in the rectangular enclosure formed after four rectangular recess surrounded on wire surround,Axial direction system cladding winding insulating paper of the outer surface of four encirclement wires after combining along wire,The utility model effectively prevents frictional movement relative caused by external force between composite conductor inner lead and wire,Avoid the integrally-built deformation of composite conductor,The section of the solid conductor in composite conductor is set further to reduce,Reduce the eddy-current loss of winding in transformer or reactor,Add the mechanical strength of winding in transformer or reactor,Make transformer or reactor reliability of operation higher.
It the utility model is related to a kind of composite conductor for being mainly used in Transformer Winding, more particularly to a kind of combination of matrix pattern Wire, belong to power transmission and transformation lead technology field.
Due to the difference on transformer device structure, the structure type of its coil used is also different, current most of coils Oil duct is pressed from both sides between two composite conductors using composite conductor several paralleled conductor mode, during coiling, technique for coiling is loaded down with trivial details, raw It is low to produce efficiency, if moreover, using the larger wire in section, the eddy-current loss of transformer or reactor can be caused to increase, existed That structure is not reasonable, technique for coiling is loaded down with trivial details and the deficiency of low production efficiency, the structure of existing similar wire product mainly have with Under it is several:1st, the copper strap wire of composite conductor is two, because the sectional area of its solid wire is bigger so that eddy-current loss increases, The temperature rise for easily causing Transformer Winding is fast and influences the insulating properties of product, 2, the copper strap wire of composite conductor be four, but often Four angles of root wire are fillet so that defective tightness is bonded between wire and wire, and the machinery for reducing winding is strong Degree, have impact on the reliability of transformer station high-voltage side bus, further, the utilization rate of its copper of the composite conductor of such a structure is not high enough, electricity is close low, Loss is big, and certain influence is will also result in the service life of transformer or reactor.
In view of the above-mentioned problems, prior art is also targetedly improved, such as Application No.：201320057363.X name Referred to as：The patent of different fillet Combined latticed leads, by will at least four different fillet enameling copper strap wires, with right-angle surface phase Mutually contact, arranged in matrix pattern shape, continuous wrapped and form winding wire, its each list of then making multilayer with electrician's insulating paper strip Two are right angles in four angles of root enameling copper strap wire, and two are fillets；Application No. for another example：201020195509.3 name Referred to as：The patent of Combined latticed lead, Radial Combinations full packaged insulation materials are carried out again by more axial composite conductors, or by more Root Radial Combinations wire carry out again axially combination full packaged insulation materials composite conductor, the composite conductor disclosed in above-mentioned two pieces patent, During production packaging and winding use, due to being that face contacts between the wire included in composite conductor and wire, Therefore, relative frictional movement caused by external force is easy between composite conductor inner lead and wire, causes composite conductor whole The deformation of body structure, and if the deformation of this composite conductor is not found and finally made on transformer or reactor in time If, easily cause danger, cause inestimable loss.
The content of the invention
To solve the deficiencies in the prior art, the utility model provides a kind of Combined latticed lead, effectively prevents combination from leading Frictional movement relative caused by external force between line inner lead and wire, the integrally-built deformation of composite conductor is avoided, makes group The section for closing the solid conductor in wire further reduces, and reduces the eddy-current loss of winding in transformer or reactor, and drop The low winding temperature rise of transformer or reactor, extend the service life of transformer or reactor, add transformer or reactance The mechanical strength of winding in device, make transformer or reactor reliability of operation higher.
Technical scheme is used by the utility model：
Combined latticed lead, including four combined surround wire and a quilt in the rectangle of matrix pattern arrangement Four are surrounded the rectangular centre wire that wire is clipped in the middle, formed with appearance on the angle of the encirclement wire corresponding with center conductor Receive the rectangular recess of a quarter center conductor, the center conductor is arranged on described four rectangular recess surrounded on wire and closed In the rectangular enclosure formed after enclosing, the outer surface of four encirclement wires after combining is insulated along the axial system cladding winding of wire Paper.
As it is of the present utility model further preferably, described encirclement wire and center conductor are enamel covered wires.
As it is of the present utility model further preferably, described encirclements wire or the shape of cross section of center conductor are pros Shape, it can be selected according to the technical requirements of practical application.
Axial direction system bag of the outer surface along center conductor as of the present utility model further preferred, described center conductor Insulating paper is wound with, improves the dielectric strength of center conductor and the stability of wire items electric property after combination.
Surround between wire and lead to as adjacent two in four of the present utility model further preferred, described encirclement wires Cross setting insulation adhered layer and paste connection, further prevent relative caused by external force between composite conductor inner lead and wire Frictional movement, avoid the integrally-built deformation of composite conductor.
Width as of the present utility model further preferred, described insulation adhered layer is less than or equal to described four Adjacent two interface widths surrounded between wire in wire are surrounded, insulation adhered layer surrounds adjacent two wire and pasted to be connected Connect and completely separated, cause frictional movement so as to avoid producing play between each other, improve the pressure-resistant performance of composite conductor, Improve the peaceful property of composite conductor.
Further preferably described insulation adhered layer includes basal layer as of the present utility model, the basal layer it is upper Surface and lower surface are uniformly coated with the epoxy resin with stickup effect, improve the sticking strength of insulation adhered layer.
Further preferably described basal layer is insulating paper as of the present utility model, due to insulating paper have in itself it is exhausted Edge acts on, therefore can also play a part of reinforced insulation, further improves the security of composite conductor.
As it is of the present utility model further preferably, it is described surround it is tiltedly corresponding with described rectangular recess on wire Angle is rounding, is easy to axial direction system cladding winding insulating paper of four outer surfaces for surrounding wire after combining along wire.
As of the present utility model further preferred, axial direction of four outer surfaces for surrounding wire along wire after combining System looping is wound with two layers of insulating paper, and the winding direction of two layers of insulating paper is on the contrary, improve the security of composite conductor.
The beneficial effects of the utility model are：The combining structure that four wires surround a wire is employed, by four The rectangular centre wire that encirclement wire is clipped in the middle can limit relative between encirclement wire and encirclement wire in composite conductor It is mobile, meanwhile, four are surrounded wire and paste connection by the adhered layer that insulate between each other, effectively prevent composite conductor inner lead The frictional movement relative caused by external force between wire, the integrally-built deformation of composite conductor is avoided, is made in composite conductor The section of solid conductor further reduces, and reduces the eddy-current loss of winding in transformer or reactor, and reduces transformer Or the winding temperature rise of reactor, so as to reach the service life for extending transformer or reactor, compared with common composite conductor, The inner lead utilization rate of the utility model composite conductor is high, and the close height of electricity, loss is small, and composite conductor inner lead is bonded with wire It is closer, the mechanical strength of winding in transformer or reactor is added, makes transformer or reactor reliability of operation higher.
Brief description of the drawings：
Fig. 1 is structural representation of the present utility model；
Fig. 2 is the structural representation of the utility model insulation adhered layer；
Main Reference Numerals implication is as follows in figure：
1- surrounds wire, 2- center conductors, 3- rectangular recess, 4- insulating papers, 5- insulation adhered layers, 6- basal layers, 7- rings Oxygen tree fat.
Specific introduction is done to the utility model below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings.
As shown in Figure 1：The present embodiment is a kind of Combined latticed lead, including four combined arrange in matrix pattern The rectangles of row surrounds wire 1 and a rectangular centre wire 2 for being surrounded wires 1 by four and being clipped in the middle, with the phase of center conductor 2 On the corresponding angle for surrounding wire 1 four are arranged on formed with the rectangular recess 3 for accommodating a quarter center conductor 2, center conductor 2 In the rectangular enclosure that the rectangular recess 3 that root is surrounded on wire 1 is formed after surrounding, the appearance of four encirclement wires 1 after combining Axial direction system cladding winding insulating paper 4 of the face along wire, encirclement wire 1 and center conductor 2 in the present embodiment are enamel covered wires, and are wrapped The shape of cross section for enclosing wire 1 is rectangle, and the shape of cross section of center conductor 2 is square, in the outer surface of center conductor 2 Insulating paper 4 is wound with along the axial direction system looping of center conductor 2, wire is every after the dielectric strength of raising center conductor 2 and combination The stability of electric property；Meanwhile tiltedly corresponding angle is rounding with rectangular recess 3 on encirclement wire 1 in the present embodiment, is easy to Axial direction system cladding winding insulating paper 4 of the outer surface of four encirclement wires 1 after combining along wire, and the present embodiment is after combining Four encirclement wire 1 outer surfaces along wire axial direction system looping be wound with two layers of insulating paper 4, the winding side of two layers of insulating paper 4 To on the contrary, improving the security of composite conductor.
The present embodiment four is surrounded in wire 1 to be connected between adjacent two encirclements wire 1 by setting insulation adhered layer 5 to paste Connect, further prevent frictional movement relative caused by external force between composite conductor inner lead and wire, avoid composite conductor Integrally-built deformation, moreover, the width for the adhered layer 5 that insulated in the present embodiment, which is equal to four, surrounds adjacent two bags in wire 1 The interface width between wire 1 is enclosed, certainly, in practical application, the width of insulation adhered layer 5 might be less that four encirclements Adjacent two encirclement wires 1 are pasted company by adjacent two interface widths surrounded between wire 1 in wire 1, insulation adhered layer 5 Connect and completely separated, cause frictional movement so as to avoid caused play between each other, improve the resistance to pressure of composite conductor Energy, improve the peaceful property of composite conductor.
As shown in Fig. 2 the adhered layer 5 that insulated in the present embodiment includes basal layer 6, in the upper and lower surface of basal layer 6 The epoxy resin 7 with stickup effect is uniformly coated with, the sticking strength of insulation adhered layer 5 is improved, moreover, base in the present embodiment Plinth layer 6 is insulating paper, because insulating paper has insulating effect in itself, therefore can also play a part of reinforced insulation, further Improve the security of composite conductor.
The utility model employs the combining structure that four wires surround a wire, and surrounding wire by four is clipped in the middle Rectangular centre wire can limit in composite conductor surround wire and surround wire between relative movement, meanwhile, four bag Enclose wire and connection is pasted by the adhered layer that insulate between each other, effectively prevent between composite conductor inner lead and wire because of external force Relative frictional movement is caused, the integrally-built deformation of composite conductor is avoided, enters the section of the solid conductor in composite conductor One step reduces, and reduces the eddy-current loss of winding in transformer or reactor, and reduce the winding temperature of transformer or reactor Rise, so as to reach the service life for extending transformer or reactor, compared with common composite conductor, the utility model combination is led The inner lead utilization rate of line is high, and the close height of electricity, loss is small, and composite conductor inner lead is bonded closer with wire, adds change The mechanical strength of winding in depressor or reactor, make transformer or reactor reliability of operation higher.
Described above is only the preferred embodiment of the utility model patent, it is noted that for the general of the art For logical technical staff, on the premise of the utility model patent principle is not departed from, some improvements and modifications can also be made, this A little improvements and modifications also should be regarded as the protection domain of the utility model patent.
1. Combined latticed lead, it is characterised in that：Four rectangles in matrix pattern arrangement including combining, which surround, leads Line and a rectangular centre wire for being surrounded wire by four and being clipped in the middle, at the angle of the encirclement wire corresponding with center conductor On formed with accommodate a quarter center conductor rectangular recess, the center conductor be arranged on it is described four surround wire on In the rectangular enclosure that rectangular recess is formed after surrounding, the outer surface of four encirclement wires after combining is wrapped along the axial system of wire Wind insulating paper.
2. Combined latticed lead according to claim 1, it is characterised in that described encirclement wire and center conductor are Enamel covered wire.
3. Combined latticed lead according to claim 1 or 2, it is characterised in that described encirclement wire or center are led The shape of cross section of line is square.
4. Combined latticed lead according to claim 1 or 2, it is characterised in that the outer surface of described center conductor Insulating paper is wound with along the axial direction system looping of center conductor.
5. Combined latticed lead according to claim 1, it is characterised in that described four are surrounded adjacent two in wire Root is surrounded between wire by setting insulation adhered layer to paste connection.
6. Combined latticed lead according to claim 5, it is characterised in that the width of described insulation adhered layer is less than Or adjacent two interface widths surrounded between wire in wire are surrounded equal to described four.
7. the Combined latticed lead according to claim 5 or 6, it is characterised in that described insulation adhered layer includes base Plinth layer, the upper and lower surface of the basal layer are uniformly coated with the epoxy resin with stickup effect.
8. Combined latticed lead according to claim 7, it is characterised in that described basal layer is insulating paper.
9. Combined latticed lead according to claim 1, it is characterised in that it is described surround on wire with it is described Tiltedly corresponding angle is rounding to rectangular recess.
10. Combined latticed lead according to claim 1, it is characterised in that four encirclement wires after combining Axial direction system looping of the outer surface along wire is wound with two layers of insulating paper, and the winding direction of two layers of insulating paper is opposite.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720358349.1U CN206649915U (en)||2017-04-07||2017-04-07||Combined latticed lead|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201720358349.1U CN206649915U (en)||2017-04-07||2017-04-07||Combined latticed lead|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN206649915U true CN206649915U (en)||2017-11-17|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201720358349.1U Active CN206649915U (en)||2017-04-07||2017-04-07||Combined latticed lead|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN206649915U (en)|
- 2017-04-07 CN CN201720358349.1U patent/CN206649915U/en active Active
|CN103493157A (en)||Cable and electromagnetic device comprising the same|
|CN202003744U (en)||Meshed rope binding type self-adhesive acetal semi-hard enameled transposition conductor|
|CN215578140U (en)||Ungrounded epoxy resin poured 35kV voltage transformer|
|CN206649915U (en)||Combined latticed lead|
|CN201478052U (en)||Elliptical low-consumption power transformer|
|CN206179579U (en)||Well litz wire for high -frequency transformer|
|CN202120735U (en)||High voltage winding terminal wrapping structure|
|CN201754354U (en)||Allotype line conductor overhead insulated cable|
|CN204695841U (en)||High-efficiency compact cable|
|CN201726207U (en)||Winding stator core of medium-sized variable frequency motor|
|CN2358535Y (en)||Electronic transformer without framework coil|
|CN203165500U (en)||Composite conductor with different fillets and in the shape of rice field|
|CN201663039U (en)||Paperless bundled transposition wire|
|CN204596603U (en)||Non-contact electric automobile charging pile transformer|
|CN200953271Y (en)||Multi-strand sandwich-interleaved winding out wire central section|
|CN200944341Y (en)||Multi-conbination parallel wires with protection insulator|
|CN201188346Y (en)||Great current high-frequency inductor|
|CN202615820U (en)||71-wire giant transposed conductor for nuclear power host machine|
|CN201247680Y (en)||Current transformer|
|CN203368176U (en)||Rotor coil insulated bundling structure for 10kV coiling rotor motor|
|CN201449880U (en)||Single-phase current transformer|
|CN201812537U (en)||87 and more than 87-piece self-adhesive semi-hard transposition wire|
|CN208655406U (en)||Ring network cabinet voltage transformer|
|CN106169824A (en)||A kind of large generator stator bar structure|