CN205651757U - A bag sealer for battenboard - Google PatentsA bag sealer for battenboard Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN205651757U CN205651757U CN201620460592.XU CN201620460592U CN205651757U CN 205651757 U CN205651757 U CN 205651757U CN 201620460592 U CN201620460592 U CN 201620460592U CN 205651757 U CN205651757 U CN 205651757U
- Prior art keywords
- banding machine
- charging aperture
- edge banding
- discharging opening
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 238000007599 discharging Methods 0.000 claims description 30
- 238000001035 drying Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 241000357209 Cordia subcordata Species 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000002994 raw material Substances 0.000 abstract description 35
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 abstract description 6
- 238000007789 sealing Methods 0.000 description 20
- 150000001875 compounds Chemical class 0.000 description 9
- 239000003292 glue Substances 0.000 description 8
- 239000000463 material Substances 0.000 description 7
- 229920002635 polyurethane Polymers 0.000 description 5
- 239000004814 polyurethane Substances 0.000 description 5
- 238000006243 chemical reaction Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000002156 mixing Methods 0.000 description 4
- 238000010438 heat treatment Methods 0.000 description 2
- 238000005452 bending Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000015572 biosynthetic process Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000000903 blocking Effects 0.000 description 1
- 235000013399 edible fruits Nutrition 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering process Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000001914 filtration Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005755 formation reaction Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000000034 method Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000414 obstructive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003566 sealing material Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 1
The utility model discloses a bag sealer for battenboard, including cross blender (1), cross blender (1) is feed inlet A (11) and feed inlet B (12) respectively including two way feed inlets, cross blender (1) still includes air inlet (13) and discharge gate (14) be connected with air compressor, its characterized in that: the bore of discharge gate (14) is greater than the bore of feed inlet A (11), feed inlet B (12) and air inlet (13). Adopt the utility model discloses a bag sealer for battenboard can make banding convenient and fast more, and the raw materials is more fully mixed for it is better to mix the effect, uses more smoothly.
This utility model relates to the edge banding machine of battenboard.
During making battenboard, need to use edge banding machine that battenboard both sides are carried out polyurethane sealing edge.
In existing edge banding machine, a conventional four-way is generally used to connect two charging apertures and an air inlet and Individual discharging opening, the two kinds of raw material white glue and the black glue that form polyurethane enter four-way by two chargings respectively, and pass through air inlet The compressed air that mouth is passed through makes white glue and black glue carry out being mixed to form polyurethane, and is being discharged by discharging opening, and By the pipeline being connected with discharging opening, the both sides of battenboard are carried out edge sealing.
But when using existing edge banding machine that battenboard is carried out edge sealing, the problem usually produced has the shape due to battenboard The reason such as shape or position, it is difficult to battenboard is carried out edge sealing；And also there is black glue and white glue undercompounding, to polyurethane Formation have a negative impact, and then edge sealing is had a negative impact.
Utility model content:
The purpose of this utility model is to provide a kind of edge sealing convenient, and the well-mixed edge sealing for battenboard of raw material Machine.
In order to achieve the above object, this utility model is achieved in that a kind of edge banding machine for battenboard, including four Logical blender, described four-way blender includes two-way charging aperture, respectively charging aperture A and charging aperture B, and described four-way blender is also Including the air inlet being connected with air compressor and discharging opening, it is characterised in that: described discharging opening is connected with Universal pipe.Adopt Using such set-up mode, it is possible to compound can carry out edge sealing by Universal pipe to battenboard, no matter what battenboard is positioned at Position or shape, can conveniently realize edge sealing.It addition, use Universal pipe that battenboard is carried out edge sealing, Universal pipe is at edge sealing During be in case of bending constantly, can again enter when so enabling to flow in Universal pipe for well-mixed raw material Row mixing and reaction so that raw material mixes more abundant.
In order to further such that dismounting and change is convenient, described Universal pipe is threaded connection with described discharging opening.
In order to improve sealing further, described Universal pipe and described discharging opening interference fit.
In order to further such that raw material is more fully mixed, the bore of described discharging opening is more than described charging aperture A, charging aperture B and the bore of air inlet.Such setting makes the raw material in described charging aperture A and the raw material in charging aperture B in discharging After sufficiently mixing and react at Kou, then carry out edge sealing from discharge outlet outflow.Make the closed material that eventually forms more Add, also reached more preferable edge sealing effect.
In order to further such that described raw material is more fully mixed, the inwall of the charging aperture A of described four-way blender and institute State between inwall and the inwall of described discharging opening of curved and/or described charging aperture B between the inwall of discharging opening curved.Separately Outward, use above-mentioned set-up mode that raw material or compound can also be avoided to produce blocking in four-way blender so that blanking More smooth, edge sealing is the most smooth.
In order to improve the mixed effect of compound further, it is connected between described air inlet with described air compressor and has Oil water separator.Adopt in such a way it can be avoided that there is moisture in the compressed air being passed through, so ensure that raw material Sufficiently mix, it is to avoid the moisture impact on raw material reaction.
In order to improve the mixed effect of compound further, set between described oil water separator and described air compressor It is equipped with drying machine.
Use the edge banding machine for battenboard of the present utility model, it is possible to the beneficial effect reached has: 1. can make described The adaptability of edge banding machine is higher, and edge sealing is convenient；2. it is capable of being sufficiently mixed of raw material；3. it can be avoided that raw material is in reaction During be mixed into moisture, affect mixed effect；4. the process making edge sealing is more smooth, it is to avoid raw material or compound stifled Plug.
Accompanying drawing illustrates:
Fig. 1 is the structure chart of edge banding machine in embodiment；
Fig. 2 is the zoomed-in view A of Fig. 1.
Detailed description of the invention:
Below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings detailed description of the invention of the present utility model is described in further detail, but this utility model It is not limited to these embodiments, any improvement on the present embodiment essence spirit or replacement, still fall within this utility model Claim scope required for protection.
Embodiment: as depicted in figs. 1 and 2, a kind of edge banding machine for battenboard, including four-way blender 1, described four-way Blender 1 includes two-way charging aperture, respectively charging aperture A11 and charging aperture B12, and described four-way blender 1 also includes and air The air inlet 13 of compressor connection and discharging opening 14, described discharging opening is connected with Universal pipe 2.Wherein said Universal pipe 2 is permissible Threaded with described discharging opening 14, it is also possible to described discharging opening 14 interference fit.And the bore of described discharging opening 14 is big In described charging aperture A11, charging aperture B12 and the bore of air inlet 13.
Wherein, described charging aperture A11 is connected with raw material A by material pump, and, after described raw material A first passes through filter heating The charging aperture A11 being pumped into by material again, during be pumped into charging aperture A11 by material also through abluent to raw material A is carried out.Raw material B is sent into charging aperture B12 again by filtering and heating device, material pump and abluent by raw material B.
Further, curved between inwall and the inwall of described discharging opening 14 of the charging aperture A11 of described four-way blender 1. Or it is curved between the inwall of described charging aperture B12 and the inwall of described discharging opening 14.But enter described in the present embodiment Between inwall and the inwall of described discharging opening 14 of material mouth A11 and inwall and the described discharging opening 14 of described charging aperture B12 Between inwall the most curved.
Oil water separator is had it addition, be connected between described air inlet with described air compressor.In described oil-water separation It is provided with drying machine between device and described air compressor.
Using the edge banding machine for battenboard of the present embodiment, first raw material A is heated by filter respectively with raw material B After, then by material pump, raw material A is conveyed into charging aperture A11 and charging aperture B12, in course of conveying, abluent respectively with raw material B Respectively raw material A is carried out with raw material B.Then the compressed air exported from described air compressor is entered drying machine respectively and is entered Row is dried, then is passed through described air inlet by oil water separator by after moisture removal therein.So, raw material A is divided with raw material B It is not passed in four-way blender 1 by charging aperture A11 and charging aperture B12, and by the compressed air being blown in air inlet 13 Carry out hybrid reaction, then exported by discharging opening 14, from the compound of described discharging opening 14 output by Universal pipe 2 to battenboard Carry out edge sealing.Owing to have employed Universal pipe, it is possible to the battenboard of any shape or position is carried out easily and fast edge sealing. Based on this, the bore of the discharging opening 14 in the present embodiment is more than described charging aperture A11, charging aperture B12 and the bore of air inlet 13, Enable to raw material A and raw material B sufficiently can mix in four-way blender 1, even if not mixing complete raw material Also again can mix in Universal pipe.And due to moisture-free in compressed gas, it is possible to make the mixing of compound imitate Fruit is the best, more useful to edge sealing.And owing to have employed the inwall of arc so that described edge banding machine uses more smooth and easy, Obstruction will not be produced.
Finally, the compound in the present embodiment can be polyurethane, and described raw material A and described raw material B can be white respectively Glue and black glue, but the compound in the present embodiment, raw material A and raw material B can also be other can be used to carry out edge sealing Material.
1., for an edge banding machine for battenboard, including four-way blender (1), described four-way blender (1) includes that two-way feeds Mouthful, respectively charging aperture A(11) and charging aperture B(12), described four-way blender (1) also includes that be connected with air compressor enters QI KOU (13) and discharging opening (14), it is characterised in that: described discharging opening (14) is connected with Universal pipe (2).
2. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that: described Universal pipe (2) and described discharging Mouth (14) is threaded.
3. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 1, it is characterised in that: described Universal pipe (2) and described discharging Mouth (14) interference fit.
4. the edge banding machine for battenboard as described in claim 1,2 or 3, it is characterised in that: the mouth of described discharging opening (14) Footpath is more than described charging aperture A(11), charging aperture B(12) and the bore of air inlet (13).
5. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 4, it is characterised in that: the charging of described four-way blender (1) Mouthful A(11) inwall and the inwall of described discharging opening (14) between curved.
6. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 5, it is characterised in that: the charging of described four-way blender (1) Mouthful B(12) inwall and the inwall of described discharging opening (14) between curved.
7. the edge banding machine for battenboard as described in claim 1,2,3,5 or 6, it is characterised in that: at described air inlet (13) there is oil water separator with being connected between described air compressor.
8. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 4, it is characterised in that: at described air inlet (13) and described sky Connect between air compressor and have oil water separator.
9. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 7, it is characterised in that: at described oil water separator and described sky Drying machine it is provided with between air compressor.
10. the edge banding machine for battenboard as claimed in claim 8, it is characterised in that: at described oil water separator with described Drying machine it is provided with between air compressor.
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201620460592.XU CN205651757U (en)||2016-05-19||2016-05-19||A bag sealer for battenboard|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|CN201620460592.XU CN205651757U (en)||2016-05-19||2016-05-19||A bag sealer for battenboard|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN205651757U true CN205651757U (en)||2016-10-19|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN201620460592.XU Active CN205651757U (en)||2016-05-19||2016-05-19||A bag sealer for battenboard|
Country Status (1)
|CN (1)||CN205651757U (en)|
- 2016-05-19 CN CN201620460592.XU patent/CN205651757U/en active Active
|CN202199400U (en)||Ore grinder|
|CN206746451U (en)||Powder device is converted in glutinous rice flour integration|
|CN103555935A (en)||Pellet iron ore concentrate fine grinding pelletizing system and process|
|CN205651757U (en)||A bag sealer for battenboard|
|CN205651758U (en)||A bag sealer for battenboard|
|CN201745104U (en)||Discharging control device for mixer|
|CN205850627U (en)||Batch mixer|
|CN207714075U (en)||A kind of environment-friendly type finished bin charging feeding-distribution device|
|CN203546120U (en)||Conglomeration iron concentrate fine-grinding and pelletizing system|
|CN202989073U (en)||Improved structure of biomass gasifier|
|CN204602054U (en)||A kind of powdery paints mixing device|
|CN206469587U (en)||A kind of L alanine Vibratingfluidbeddrier automatic charging device|
|CN110051026A (en)||A kind of continuous alternating temperature transformation bulking equipment and its material control valve|
|CN204564046U (en)||A kind of vacuum powder feed arrangement|
|CN205008089U (en)||Cement material grinding circulation system|
|CN209469908U (en)||A kind of multi-functional flange connector|
|CN205850623U (en)||Herbicide automatic processing system|
|CN208312933U (en)||A kind of wet molybdenum concentrate is dry and miberal powder collection system|
|CN207237836U (en)||A kind of agitating device for calcium hydroxide production|
|CN210417755U (en)||Powdery material conveying device|
|CN207823178U (en)||A kind of powder filter device in wettable powder process|
|CN208307980U (en)||Dust pelletizing system for bucket elevator|
|CN210512461U (en)||Far infrared and hot-blast hot type feed drier that jointly adds|
|CN206170382U (en)||Device is mediated to sealed matrix material of semi -automatic silicone|
|CN206881233U (en)||A kind of cell size sieving equipment|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|