CN1104161C - Providing location-based call forwarding within mobile telecommunications network - Google PatentsProviding location-based call forwarding within mobile telecommunications network Download PDF
- Publication number
- CN1104161C CN1104161C CN 97181770 CN97181770A CN1104161C CN 1104161 C CN1104161 C CN 1104161C CN 97181770 CN97181770 CN 97181770 CN 97181770 A CN97181770 A CN 97181770A CN 1104161 C CN1104161 C CN 1104161C
- Prior art keywords
- service area
- travelling carriage
- Prior art date
- 280000442168 Telecommunications Network companies 0.000 title claims description 14
- 230000014509 gene expression Effects 0.000 claims description 12
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 claims description 5
- 230000000295 complement Effects 0.000 claims 2
- 230000002596 correlated Effects 0.000 abstract 1
- 238000010586 diagrams Methods 0.000 description 7
- 230000005540 biological transmission Effects 0.000 description 3
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000010295 mobile communication Methods 0.000 description 2
- 101710030815 LATA Proteins 0.000 description 1
- 238000004891 communication Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005516 engineering processes Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002349 favourable Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000004048 modification Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000006011 modification reactions Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000011664 signaling Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000002699 waste materials Substances 0.000 description 1
- H04—ELECTRIC COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUE
- H04M—TELEPHONIC COMMUNICATION
- H04M3/00—Automatic or semi-automatic exchanges
- H04M3/42—Systems providing special services or facilities to subscribers
- H04M3/54—Arrangements for diverting calls for one subscriber to another predetermined subscriber
- H04—ELECTRIC COMMUNICATION TECHNIQUE
- H04W—WIRELESS COMMUNICATION NETWORKS
- H04W4/00—Services specially adapted for wireless communication networks; Facilities therefor
- H04W4/16—Communication-related supplementary services, e.g. call-transfer or call-hold
The present invention is relevant with telecommunications network, and is specifically, relevant with location-based calling transfer in public land mobile net (PLMN).
Description of Related Art
Along with the appearance and the development of mobile communication system, telecommunication user no longer wants the person to be limited in the Wireline terminal or the fixed position utilizes telecommunications network communication.Utilize the roaming drawn game border switching capability that is increased, the mobile subscriber can travel between a plurality of public land mobile nets (PLMN), uses same telephone number and same Mobile Origination to breathe out and the reception incoming call.Therefore, a mobile subscriber can utilize a plurality of services to provide mechanism to obtain telecommunications service from a plurality of positions, bears the various expenses that single subscription services contract is collected.
In addition, be connected with setting up to call out in order correctly to select route, the calling party who makes a call does not need to know where desirable mobile subscriber is in.Automatic renewal of data-signal between calling party location register (VLR) and the homing user position register (HLR) and storage can change incoming call network and deliver to the suitable mobile services switching centre (MSC) of serving into roaming mobile subscribers.In addition, no matter current for the travelling carriage service be which MSC, the VLR related with this service MSC will communicate with the HLR of travelling carriage, retrieves the user data of necessity, comprise user's reservation function data and metering data, for travelling carriage provides same mobile service service.
Yet, be not total same service of wishing to obtain for a user.For example, if a calling party wishes to contact with a specific mobile subscriber so, but wish to contact with a mobile subscriber who is in certain geographical position, that is not desirable just for roaming mobile stations provides this same service.For example, serve provider (as office equipment maintenance side) and the calling party wishes to initiate a service call, so just wish when the mobile subscriber is in the not far geographic range of calling party, just to be dealt into this mobile subscriber if the mobile subscriber is one.When moving to beyond the common geographic area of calling party, an attendant make calling transfer the calling party not had use for this attendant.In addition, like this serve the service number that the provider may wish to have only or a few its client to use.
A kind of more desirable system can make a mobile communication system can transfer the call to one group of travelling carriage in the predetermined travelling carriage according to called party's position.
Therefore, be necessary to study a kind of mechanism, make mobile telecommunications network provide the service area call forwarding function, make the mobile subscriber fully effectively utilize this function and significantly reduce no benefit ground and use this function for the mobile subscriber.
Summary of the invention
The present invention has disclosed a kind of method and system that location-based call forwarding function is provided for travelling carriage.Utilize method and system of the present invention, when having a calling to enter Gateway Mobile Switching Center (GMSC), GMSC just communicates by letter with the homing user position register (HLR) of travelling carriage, determines current MSC for the travelling carriage service.HLR is periodically for there being a location update signal, comprising the data of the current service area of serving for travelling carriage of sign.By the data that analysis receives, HLR just can determine the distinguishing mark of current service area of serving for travelling carriage.
HLR service area definite and that analyze comprises public land mobile net (PLMN) district of a current covering travelling carriage.Service area can also comprise the MSC area of coverage of a current covering travelling carriage.Perhaps, service area also can be included in the interior lane place of the area of coverage of a concrete service MSC.In order to make the HLR can correct analysis and definite lane place, the location update signal that service MSC sends also comprises the data of the current service area of serving for travelling carriage of expression.
Known the general position of travelling carriage, the line is busy if HLR finds travelling carriage, just forwards incoming call one of to some predetermined forwarding numbers according to the position.
The accompanying drawing summary
Can understanding more fully be arranged to method and apparatus of the present invention with reference to the detailed description of doing below in conjunction with accompanying drawing.In these accompanying drawings:
Fig. 1 is for illustrating public land mobile net (PLMN) and travelling carriage are connected situation with public telephone switching network (PSTN) block diagram;
Fig. 2 is for illustrating the more block diagram of news of service MSC and homing user position register (HLR) executing location;
Fig. 3 is illustrated in to serve the block diagram that MSC goes to incoming call the situation of an appointment forwarding number in the conventional system;
Fig. 4 provides the block diagram of location-based calling transfer data conditions to a visit MSC for the illustration HLR related with concrete travelling carriage;
Fig. 5 provides the block diagram of location-based calling transfer data conditions to a visit MSC for SLP of illustration; And
Fig. 6 is for being illustrated in the mobile telecommunications network to the flow chart of the exemplary steps that location-based call forwarding function of the present invention carries out is provided.
Most preferred embodiment
Fig. 1 shows the block diagram of the telecommunication system that can adopt method and system of the present invention.Public land mobile net (PLMN) 10a and 10b respectively comprise a Gateway Mobile Switching Center (GMSC) 20, at least one mobile services switching centre (MSC) 30, a homing user position register (HLR) 40, a calling party location register (VLR) 50, and with corresponding MSC 30 associated base station controllers (BSC) 60.PLMN 10a all can communicate by letter with travelling carriage 70 with 10b, and links with public telephone switching network (PSTN) 80, to provide and the communicating by letter of other telephone subscribers.BSC 60 links with MSC 30 by digital communi-cations link 90, communicates by letter with travelling carriage 70 by wireless channel 100.HLR 40 has a database, wherein has the information about " ownership " user, their business and position.At this, so-called " ownership " is defined as PLMN that the user contracts and serves mechanism is provided.VLR 50 also has a database, wherein has the information about " visit " user, their business and position.At this, so-called " visit " is defined as that travelling carriage has gone out its Home PLMN and the situation of being served by a MSC beyond its ownership MSC.
Gone out its Home PLMN 10a and when entering visit PLMN 10b at travelling carriage 60, visit MSC 30 just communicates by letter with HLR 40 in the Home PLMN 10a, authentication and authentication are carried out in telecommunication service to visit travelling carriage 70, from belonging to HLR 40 and retrieving relevant user profile.In case authentication is passed through, travelling carriage 60 just is registered as " roaming " user, can obtain the telecommunication service service.
One such as the such telecommunication terminals of catv terminal 110 by transfering to a telephone number related with travelling carriage 70, as mobile user comprehensive service digital net (MSISDN) number, make a call to travelling carriage 70.So, have a call set-up signal to be sent to GMSC 20 at the very start into the Home PLMN 10a of travelling carriage 70 service from PSTN 80.Ownership GMSC 20 these call set-up signals of response, inquiry belongs to HLR 40, determines the definite position of travelling carriage 70.Ownership GMSC 20 sends to ownership HLR 40 by the signal of asking route instruction for instructions with through signal link 120 to reach this purpose.It is the distinguishing mark of the MSC 30 of travelling carriage 70 services that ownership HLR 40 determines current, asks the signal of roaming number to send to service MSC 30 through signal link 130 with one.Service MSC 30 confirm travelling carriage 70 current be in its service area after, just roaming number is postbacked to belonging to HLR 40 through signal link 140.Ownership HLR 40 is given to GMSC 20 with the roaming number that receives again.GMSC 20 utilizes this new roaming number with the call set-up signal that receives, and such as an initial address message (IAM), changes the MSC 30 that gives regulation through signal link 160.Then, service MSC 30 goes up mobile paging station 70 in paging channel (PCH), receive the response of travelling carriage 70 after, just go up foundation and be connected with the voice of travelling carriage 70 in a Traffic Channel (TCH).
Therefore, for mobile telecommunications network,, need be updated periodically some information in order correctly to provide the mobile service service to a concrete travelling carriage.The HLR40 related with travelling carriage 70 must be upgraded with the distinguishing mark of current MSC 30 for travelling carriage 70 services.Be used for incoming call changed by GMSC 20 after this information and give suitable service MSC 30.Service MSC30 and related VLR 50 thereof also need be upgraded with the user data of necessity, so that provide suitable mobile service service for travelling carriage 70.Whenever calling being arranged from maybe need deliver to travelling carriage 70 time, service MSC 30 can not initiate to exchange essential information with the communicating by letter of HLR 40 of travelling carriage 70.Therefore, service MSC 30 and the VLR 50 that is cooperated need to be upgraded with aiming at the necessary user data that visit travelling carriage 70 lists, so that suitably be that travelling carriage 70 is served.Such data comprise the contributing function of user, charging account information etc.
Can correctly locate, incoming call be changed deliver to suitable MSC 30 called mobile station 70 for mobile network, ownership HLR 40 needs the tracking of maintenance to travelling carriage 70 current locations.Therefore, illustrate that below in conjunction with Fig. 2 the service MSC 30 and the HLR 40 of travelling carriage 70 carry out more new situation of traditional position.When travelling carriage 70 is roamed into one of lane place by MSC 30 service, travelling carriage 70 will send an identification number related with travelling carriage 70, for example international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) number is delivered to service MSC 30 through BSC 60, to service MSC 30 registrations.
In order to differentiate travelling carriage 70, service MSC 30 utilizes the IMSI number that receives to send a location update signal (signal 170) to the HLR 40 of roaming mobile stations 70.Deliver to HLR 40 by sending signal system No. (SS7) signal, utilize the IMSI number that receives as the signal that the SCCP destination-address just can make the connection telecommunications network will serve MSC 30 transmissions based on signaling connection control point (SCCP).So also upgrade its database after the identity of the HLR 40 affirmation travelling carriages 70 of roaming mobile stations 70, write down current MSC for travelling carriage 70 services.Be used for revising the route of incoming call after such information by HLR 40.HLR 40 also retrieves the user data relevant with travelling carriage 70 and issues the service MSC (signal 180) that executing location is upgraded.The data that sent just are used for providing the mobile service service for roaming mobile stations 70 by service MSC 30.The forwarding number, metering data, long-distance carrying number formulary that such data comprise call forwarding function according to etc.
After receiving the user data of sending, the service MSC 30 just with storage in the VLR 50 that is cooperated.After this, just provide the mobile service that meets the user data that receives service to roaming mobile stations 70.Owing to require service MSC 30 to retrieve user data from travelling carriage 70 exclusive HLR 40, therefore no matter are which MSC for travelling carriage 70 services, use the same contributing performance data of user, charging contract and user-defined other information, thereby provide same mobile service service for travelling carriage 70.
Yet, as previously described, always do not wish that suffered service is consistent like that.Illustrate that below in conjunction with Fig. 2 and Fig. 3 traditional system carries out the situation of calling transfer.After upgrading with ownership HLR40 executing location, the necessary user data of service VLR 50 usefulness comprises that the contributing function of user of the busy call transfer (CFB) of prior art is upgraded.Then, another telecommunication terminal such as catv terminal 110, has been dialled the Mobile Subscriber International ISDN Number of travelling carriage 110, initiates one and calls out connection.The call setup message that is produced such as the IAM signal, is at first received by the service GMSC 20 that cooperates with the Home PLMN 10a of travelling carriage 70.So GMSC 20 sends the signal (signal 120) of a request route instruction to the HLR related with the Mobile Subscriber International ISDN Number that is received 40.HLR 40 retrieves the network address of the service MSC 30 that receives at the previous position reproducting periods, also sends the signal (signal 130) of a request roaming number to service MSC 30.Service MSC 30 postbacks a roaming number (signal 140) to HLR 40, and HLR 40 is given to the roaming number that receives GMSC 20 (signal 150) again.The roaming number that utilization receives, incoming call just correctly change delivers to service MSC 30.Then, service MSC 30 determine travelling carriages 70 be in among the voice of another terminal are connected after, find out whether travelling carriage 70 has activated one of call forwarding function.If determine that travelling carriage 70 has activated CFB, service MSC 30 just retrieves previously stored forwarding number from VLR 50, thereby the Call Direrting that is received is arrived the forwarding number of defined.As shown in the figure, therefore between catv terminal 110 and one first telecommunication terminal 200, set up a calling connection.It is poor efficiency, waste that such calling connects, and calls out desirable LATA (LATA-A) in addition if first telecommunication terminal 200 is in.As previously discussed, for be in the example of a service call request, transfer the call to one in the geographic area of this business service of needs terminal or the travelling carriage with external position is few of use.As a result, the mobile subscriber must pay to calling out to connect and be changed to the long-distance cost that first telecommunication terminal 200 need be born, and still needs information is delivered to suitable geographic area.First telecommunication terminal 200 will produce a calling (may also will bear long-distance cost) of getting back to the geographic area of starting now probably, so that this service request is met.
Therefore, if having, the mobile subscriber make the calling of issuing a travelling carriage target go in the PLMN of called mobile station the ability of a number in one group of predetermined forwarding number just very for favourable.Like this, the line is busy or other reasons can not receipt of call the time at travelling carriage 70, calls out and just go to a number according to this transfer table.Incoming call by will issuing a travelling carriage goes to another telecommunication terminal in the target P LMN in called mobile station when the line is busy, travelling carriage 70 is not born long-distance cost, and calls out by a travelling carriage reception related with target P LMN (zone that hope is taken action).
Therefore, need a kind of mechanism, make mobile telecommunications network can be selectively with a calling according to the number in the predetermined directory in position transfer to a PLMN of travelling carriage.
Fig. 4 provides the block diagram of the situation of location-based calling transfer for illustration and travelling carriage 70 related HLR 40.When a new lane place is connected or entered to travelling carriage 70, travelling carriage 70 just with serve MSC 30 executing location renewal processes.Thereby service MSC 30 is to sending a location update signal (signal 170) with the travelling carriage 70 of registering.In the location update signal that is sent, service MSC 30 has also included in and has represented that current is the data of the service area of travelling carriage 70 services.Be desirable to provide at mobile network under the situation of the user data that depends on PLMN or MSC service area, send the network address of an expression service MSC 30 to HLR 40.By analyzing for example network address of expression service MSC 30, HLR 40 can be defined as the PLMN of travelling carriage service or the distinguishing mark of the MSC area of coverage.Be desirable to provide at mobile network under the situation of the contributing function of location-based calling transfer of the present invention, location update signal also needs to comprise the data in expression service position district, such as a lane place distinguishing mark (LAI).
Receive location update signal from service MSC 30, application module that cooperates with HLR 40 210 is analyzed the data of the current service area of serving for travelling carriage of expression, thereby retrieves the predetermined forwarding number related with this service area from data register 220.As mentioned above, not to be stored in advance under the situation of one of service area in the data register 220 at the service area of being analyzed, retrieve the master control service area and replace.
Utilize a signal, such as insertion user data (Insert-Subscriber-Date) signal based on MAP (MAP), HLR 40 is with the data retrieved notification service MSC of institute 30 (signal 180).So service MSC 30 deposits the calling transfer data that receive in appended VLR 50.After this, institute's storage user data is used for providing business service for travelling carriage 70 by service MSC 30.As an example, suppose to have the predetermined C FB forwarding number of a local terminal in the service area of service of one or more expressions to retrieve and issue MSC 30 and VLR 50 back and forth by HLR 40.So all by service MSC 30 go to these predetermined forwarding numbers one of at travelling carriage 70 when the line is busy by incoming calls that service MSC 30 receives, thus with desirable geographical position in travelling carriage or terminal completing call.
Be roamed at travelling carriage 70 under the situation of a different service area, new hereto service area retrieves the predetermined forwarding number of another group, offers new MSC.
Another embodiment of location-based call forwarding function of the present invention is described below with reference to Fig. 5.Specifically, Fig. 5 illustration the one embodiment of the present of invention that in an Intelligent Network or advanced intelligent network (AIN), realize.PLMN 250 is used for communicating by letter with travelling carriage 255, and links with public telephone switching network (PSTN) 260, to provide and the communicating by letter of other telephone subscribers 280.In PSTN 260, Service Switching Point 265 is connected with Service Control Point 267 with 290 by circuit 285.In this embodiment of location-based call forwarding function of the present invention, SCP 267 comprises an application module 300, and data register 305 wherein has the predetermined forwarding number table of travelling carriage 310.Be appreciated that in fact circuit 285 and circuit 290 can represent a plurality of circuits and IN or AIN.In use, if travelling carriage 255 is defined as that the line is busy or is unreachable, service MSC 315 just notify SSP 265 with this situation with the position of travelling carriage 255.SSP 265 is again with this information notice SCP 267.SCP 267 utilizes application module 300 and data register 305 to determine the suitable forwarding number position of travelling carriage 255 (for example according to), and notice SSP 265 changes calling and delivers to suitable forwarding number.Perhaps, MSC 315 may wish that not inquiry SSP 265 just finishes call setup earlier.In addition, if the line is busy or unreachable for travelling carriage 255, MSC 315 will be with the unreachable situation and the position informing SSP 265 of travelling carriage 255.SSP 265 can be again with this information notice SCP 267, and SCP 267 can determine suitable forwarding number according to the position of travelling carriage 255, and this information is offered SSP265, makes calling can suitably adjust route.Under the situation of PLMN, use insertion user data signal transmission information between HLR and MSC based on MAP (MAP).Under the situation of PSIN, with TCAP Transaction Capability Application Part (TCAP) signal or intelligent network application part (INAP) signal transmission information between SSP 265 and SCP 267.
Fig. 6 is for being illustrated in the flow chart that the performed exemplary steps of location-based call forwarding function of the present invention is provided in the mobile telecommunications network.As mentioned above, when a travelling carriage entered a new lane place, in step 400, travelling carriage upgraded with service MSC executing location, sends its international mobile subscriber identification (IMSI) number.In step 410, by the IMSI number that analysis receives, service MSC determines the distinguishing mark of the HLR related with the travelling carriage of registration.In step 420, thereby service MSC upgrades with the HLR executing location of travelling carriage, the reposition of notice HLR travelling carriage, and retrieve necessary user data.Service MSC also sends the data of the current service area of serving for travelling carriage of expression.If service area comprises service PLMN or MSC, the area of coverage, the network address of expression service MSC is just enough so.If service area comprises current lane place for the travelling carriage service, then need to send such as lane place distinguishing mark or the such address of cell identification sign to HLR.
Like this, in step 420, HLR receives the location update signal from service MSC, determines current service area for the roaming mobile stations service.In step 430, utilize determined service area, HLR retrieves and the relevant user data of the current place of roaming mobile stations service area, comprises location-based calling transfer data.In step 440, utilize insertion user data signal based on MAP, HLR sends the user data that retrieves to service MSC, comprises this group calls in several transferring data.Be included in the calling transfer data that received be one group by the previous predetermined forwarding number of selecting of travelling carriage.Receive the location-based forwarding number from HLR, in step 450, service MSC deposits data in appended VLR.After this, in step 460, the user data relevant with service area that utilizes HLR to provide comprises predetermined forwarding number, and service MSC provide the mobile service service for roaming mobile stations.
In another embodiment, this method also has two steps in step 450 back before step 460.These additional two steps are: determine whether these forwarding numbers are current in the current business district at travelling carriage place (step 455), and do not consider to use those currently not providing call transfer service service (step 457) as the forwarding number in the service area of travelling carriage service as travelling carriage.
In yet another embodiment, step 457 can be got rid of some forwarding number according to other factors beyond the current location.For example, can use a time-based system, only make certain hour (as 9 of weekends, the morning to point in afternoons 5) use forwarding number.In step 460, be used for again providing call forwarding function after the check of the criterion more than forwarding number can stand arbitrarily earlier for travelling carriage.
At last, in another embodiment, step 430 is revised a little to 460, made the application module that comprises predetermined forwarding number data register cooperate with a SCP who is equivalent to HLR.SSP in service MSC and IN or the AIN contact, thereby under the cooperation of SCP, SSP is that route is reelected in calling according to predetermined forwarding number.
Though below in conjunction with the accompanying drawings the preferred embodiment of method and apparatus of the present invention has been done detailed description, but be appreciated that, the embodiment that the present invention is not limited to here to be disclosed, in addition all rearrangements, modification and substitute under not departing from as the situation of proposition of following claim and clear and definite spirit of the present invention.
- One kind in mobile telecommunications network to being that a travelling carriage serving mobile switching center MSC carriesFor the method for location-based calling transfer data, described method comprises the following steps:Receive a signal in the current service area that is being associated of the described travelling carriage of indication at an attaching position register HLR with described MSC;By the designated predetermined group calls in several transferring data that is used for the coverage at the current place of travelling carriage of HLR retrieval; WithBy HLR described retrieved predetermined calling transfer data set is offered described MSC, when being positioned at described coverage, be used for calling transfer with the described travelling carriage of box lunch.
- 2. the method for claim 1, the wherein said step that receives described signal at described HLR further comprises, reception is from the step based on the location update signal of MAP MAP of described MSC, and described location update signal also comprises the network address of a described MSC of expression.
- 3. the method for claim 2 further comprises the described network address of analyzing the described MSC of expression, with the step of the described position of determining described service area.
- 4. the process of claim 1 wherein that described service area comprises a public land mobile net (PLMN) district.
- 5. the process of claim 1 wherein that described service area comprises a MSC area of coverage.
- 6. the process of claim 1 wherein that the described signal that described HLR receives also comprises the data that identify the current position of described travelling carriage district, and described service area comprises current described lane place for described travelling carriage service.
- 7. the process of claim 1 wherein that the described predetermined calling transfer data of this group that retrieve comprise in many group forwarding numbers selected one, and describedly provide step further to comprise to determine where to organize the step that forwarding number should be used to described service area.
- 8. whether the method for claim 7 wherein saidly provides step to further comprise to determine described definite forwarding number group current in described service area.
- 9. the method for claim 8, the wherein said step that provides further comprises, removes from described definite group being confirmed as the current not forwarding number in described service area.
- 10. method that retrieves from the homing user position register related with described travelling carriage (HLR) in mobile telecommunications network with the related location-based calling transfer user data of a plurality of travelling carriages, described method comprises the following steps:By one is that (MSC) detects whether there is a concrete travelling carriage in the mobile service exchange of a concrete service area service;Send a signal to a homing user position register related (HLR), upgrade described HLR with the current location of described travelling carriage with described travelling carriage;The sign of the described service area of mobile service is provided to provide to described travelling carriage by HLR;Be associated with described travelling carriage by HLR retrieval, and be assigned to the travelling carriage employed one group of calling transfer data of being scheduled to that are arranged in described definite coverage; WithThe described predetermined calling transfer data that retrieve are sent to the described MSC that serves into described service area from described HLR.
- 11. the method for claim 10, wherein the described service area by described MSC service further comprises a public land mobile net (PLMN) district.
- 12. the method for claim 11, wherein the described service area by described MSC service comprises a MSC area of coverage.
- 13. the method for claim 11, wherein the described service area by described MSC service comprises a lane place.
- 14. the method for claim 13, the described signal of wherein issuing described HLR further comprises the data that identify described lane place.
- 15. the method for claim 10, the predetermined calling transfer data of described this group that wherein retrieve comprise the forwarding number that is associated with described current location.
- 16. the method for claim 15, wherein forwarding number comprises one or more travelling carriage number, and described method also comprises determines the current whether step in described service area of the described forwarding number related with described current location.
- 17. the method for claim 16, any described forwarding number that wherein is defined as outside described service area all is excluded outside described booked call transferring data group.
- 18. the system that location-based calling transfer data are provided to a travelling carriage in mobile telecommunications network, described system comprises:A MSC; WithHLR with stored record, described HLR is configured to the signal of the current location of the mobile switching centre (MSC) that receives a described travelling carriage of identification current service and described travelling carriage, with in the described stored record related, be the predetermined calling transfer data set of described current location retrieval with described travelling carriage.
- 19. the system of claim 18, wherein said signal further comprises a location update signal based on MAP (MAP), and described location update signal also comprises the network address of a described MSC of expression.
- 20. the system of claim 19, wherein HLR further is configured, to analyze the described network address of the described MSC of expression, with a service area of determining to be associated with described current location.
- 21. the system of claim 20, wherein said service area comprises a public land mobile net (PLMN) district.
- 22. the system of claim 20, wherein said service area comprises a MSC area of coverage.
- 23. the system of claim 18, the described signal that wherein said HLR receives also comprises the data of the lane place that sign is associated with the current position of described travelling carriage, and wherein said service area further comprises current described lane place for described travelling carriage service.
- 24. the system of claim 18, the wherein said calling transfer data that retrieve comprise forwarding number.
- 25. the system of claim 24, wherein said forwarding number comprises that further one or more travelling carriage number and described HLR are further configured:Determine whether described forwarding number is currently located in the described service area; WithBe positioned at described service area if described forwarding number is determined, just described forwarding number offered described MSC.
- 26. the system of claim 25, the wherein current not any described forwarding number in described service area is not provided for described MSC.
- 27. provide location-based call transfer method to the mobile subscriber, described method comprises the following steps:Is the calling transfer data that each service area in a plurality of service areas is stored described mobile subscriber by a mobile subscriber at HLR;And determine by HKR whether the current business district be associated with described mobile subscriber is complementary with one of described a plurality of service areas; AndIf one of described current business district and described a plurality of service areas are complementary, according to the described calling transfer data related, for described mobile subscriber provides the call transfer service service with described current business district.
- 28. the method for claim 27, wherein said determining step further comprise, receive from one be the step of signal of this MSC of described mobile subscriber's service, described signal comprises the data that identify described current business district.
- 29. the method for claim 27, wherein said calling transfer data further comprise forwarding number, and described forwarding number comprises one or more mobile radio station number, and wherein said method comprises that also definite described calling transfer data are current whether at described service area; AndDescribed forwarding number is offered described MSC.
- 30. the method for claim 29, described method also comprise the current not forwarding number in described service area is got rid of, do not offered the step of described MSC.
- 31. in mobile telecommunications network, be used for location-based calling transfer data are offered the method for the mobile switching centre (MSC) of a mobile radio station of service (MS), described method comprises step:Receive a described MS of indication at attaching position register (HLR) and be currently located at signal in the service area that is associated with described MSC; WithBe specified in the position of use therein described service area according to predetermined calling transfer data set, provide a predetermined group calls in several transferring data to described MSC from described HLR.
- 32. according to the method for claim 31, wherein Yu Ding calling transfer data set comprises one or organize forwarding number more, and the described step that provides further comprises the step of determining to provide which group calls in several forwarding number according to described position.
- 33. according to the method for claim 32, the wherein said step that provides further comprises, determines which forwarding number in described definite group is currently located at the step in the described service area.
- 34. according to the method for claim 33, the wherein said step that provides further comprises step:Determining in described definite group which forwarding number is current is not positioned at described service area; WithFrom described definite group, get rid of those current described definite forwarding numbers that are not positioned at described service area.
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|US08/766,296 US5978673A (en)||1996-12-13||1996-12-13||Providing location-based call forwarding within a mobile telecommunications network|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|CN1246255A CN1246255A (en)||2000-03-01|
|CN1104161C true CN1104161C (en)||2003-03-26|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|CN 97181770 CN1104161C (en)||1996-12-13||1997-12-12||Providing location-based call forwarding within mobile telecommunications network|
Country Status (9)
|US (1)||US5978673A (en)|
|EP (1)||EP0945033B1 (en)|
|CN (1)||CN1104161C (en)|
|AU (1)||AU732901B2 (en)|
|BR (1)||BR9713922A (en)|
|CA (1)||CA2274821C (en)|
|DE (1)||DE69735770T2 (en)|
|HU (1)||HU222170B1 (en)|
|WO (1)||WO1998026620A2 (en)|
Families Citing this family (87)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US6085083A (en) *||1997-01-11||2000-07-04||Tandem Computers, Inc.||Method and apparatus for providing fraud protection mediation in a mobile telephone system|
|US6026298A (en) *||1997-01-11||2000-02-15||Compaq Computer Corporation||Method and apparatus for providing switch capability mediation in a mobile telephone system|
|US6157831A (en) *||1997-01-11||2000-12-05||Compaq Computer Corp.||Method and apparatus for implementing configurable call forwarding bins in a mobile telephone system|
|US6198917B1 (en) *||1997-07-17||2001-03-06||Nortel Networks Ltd.||System and method of operation for correctly routing location update service messages in a cellular digital packet data system|
|US6636733B1 (en)||1997-09-19||2003-10-21||Thompson Trust||Wireless messaging method|
|KR100487237B1 (en) *||1997-11-20||2005-08-23||삼성전자주식회사||Call Transfer Method for Satellite Communication Terminal in High-Through Paging Mode|
|US6138007A (en) *||1997-11-26||2000-10-24||Nortel Networks Corporation||Methods and systems for late call forwarding when roaming from GSM system to IS41 system|
|US6131028A (en) *||1997-12-10||2000-10-10||Integrated Telecom Solutions, Inc.||Method of providing services specified by feature codes based upon location of a wireless telephone unit|
|US6151503A (en) *||1997-12-17||2000-11-21||Lucent Technologies Inc.||Subscriber activated wireless telephone call rerouting system|
|FI974590A0 (en) *||1997-12-22||1997-12-22||Finland Telecom Oy||Viabestaemningsfoerfarande och- system|
|FI106424B (en) *||1998-02-13||2001-01-31||Nokia Networks Oy||Updating the routing area in the packet radio network|
|US6181936B1 (en) *||1998-02-23||2001-01-30||Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (Publ)||System and method for accessing mobile networks|
|US6400947B1 (en) *||1998-03-05||2002-06-04||Lucent Technologies Inc||Caller line identification for GSM and wireless communications systems|
|US6091949A (en) *||1998-06-25||2000-07-18||Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson (Publ)||Location triggered barring of call forwarding|
|US7248572B2 (en) *||1998-09-22||2007-07-24||Qualcomm Incorporated||Distributed infrastructure for wireless data communications|
|US6374113B1 (en) *||1998-09-29||2002-04-16||Avaya Technology Corp.||Dynamic call coverage paths based on terminal location|
|US6363248B1 (en) *||1998-12-28||2002-03-26||Lucent Technologies Inc.||Intelligent cellular forwarding system|
|FR2789539B1 (en) *||1999-02-10||2001-04-20||Raoul Girod||Radiotelephone location terminals|
|US6738616B1 (en)||1999-03-15||2004-05-18||Bellsouth Intellectual Property Corporation||Automatic telephone service forwarding device|
|CN1345511A (en) *||1999-03-31||2002-04-17||英国电讯有限公司||Mobility management|
|US6477375B1 (en) *||1999-04-16||2002-11-05||Nortel Networks Limited||Method and system for reducing call setup processing cost by determining when to forward calls to detached subscribers|
|US6615037B1 (en) *||1999-06-18||2003-09-02||Nortel Networks Limited||Method apparatus and system for call forwarding when roaming from a first type network to a second type network in a communication system|
|DE19944007B4 (en) *||1999-09-14||2004-02-19||Siemens Ag||Providing detailed subscriber location information via roaming number and subscriber information|
|US7260078B1 (en)||2000-02-08||2007-08-21||Siemens Aktiengesellschaft||Method and system for providing management protocol mediation in wireless communications networks|
|US7624172B1 (en)||2000-03-17||2009-11-24||Aol Llc||State change alerts mechanism|
|US9246975B2 (en)||2000-03-17||2016-01-26||Facebook, Inc.||State change alerts mechanism|
|KR20010108926A (en) *||2000-06-01||2001-12-08||윤종용||Homezone termination trigger service method|
|WO2002013562A1 (en)||2000-08-04||2002-02-14||Siemens Aktiengesellschaft||Position-dependent control of features of a communications system|
|US7039025B1 (en)||2000-09-29||2006-05-02||Siemens Communications, Inc.||System and method for providing general packet radio services in a private wireless network|
|US7194278B1 (en)||2000-11-20||2007-03-20||Sprint Spectrum L.P.||Method and system for managing device functions based on location|
|US6950650B2 (en)||2001-02-12||2005-09-27||Siemens Ag||System and method for call forwarding synchronization in a communication system|
|US7003287B2 (en)||2001-02-12||2006-02-21||Siemens Ag||System and method for call forwarding in a communication system|
|US6987755B2 (en) *||2001-03-22||2006-01-17||Siemens Communications, Inc.||System and method for user notification in a communication system|
|US6920318B2 (en) *||2001-03-22||2005-07-19||Siemens Communications, Inc.||Method and system for providing message services in a communication system|
|NO20011465L (en) *||2001-03-22||2002-09-23||Ericsson Telefon Ab L M||Supplementary call intervene service for mobile networks|
|US20020173297A1 (en) *||2001-05-18||2002-11-21||Phillips Alexander Lynn||Call forwarding features in mobile wireless communication devices and methods therefor|
|US7260077B2 (en) *||2001-06-18||2007-08-21||Nortel Networks Limited||Adaptive scheduling for multi-carrier systems|
|US7006833B1 (en) *||2001-08-27||2006-02-28||Bellsouth Intellectual Property Corporation||Location-based forwarding of a communication|
|US7349700B1 (en)||2001-08-30||2008-03-25||Aol Llc||Communication system and method|
|US7099677B2 (en) *||2001-11-29||2006-08-29||Bellsouth Intellectual Property Corp.||Smart call delivery GIS integration|
|FI20012529A (en) *||2001-12-20||2003-06-21||Radiolinja Ab||Call forwarding method and system|
|US20030194994A1 (en) *||2002-04-11||2003-10-16||Per Svedberg||Method for preventing call forwarding in a group call|
|WO2004006592A1 (en) *||2002-07-08||2004-01-15||Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd||Network and method of realizing local roaming for subscribers|
|US20040010553A1 (en) *||2002-07-15||2004-01-15||International Business Machines Corporation||Peer to peer location based services|
|US20040037272A1 (en) *||2002-07-30||2004-02-26||Lg Electronics Inc.||Method of forwarding packet calls in mobile communication system|
|US7082192B2 (en) *||2002-11-07||2006-07-25||International Business Machines Corporation||Locale based call forwarding|
|US8005919B2 (en)||2002-11-18||2011-08-23||Aol Inc.||Host-based intelligent results related to a character stream|
|US7590696B1 (en)||2002-11-18||2009-09-15||Aol Llc||Enhanced buddy list using mobile device identifiers|
|US7640306B2 (en)||2002-11-18||2009-12-29||Aol Llc||Reconfiguring an electronic message to effect an enhanced notification|
|US8965964B1 (en)||2002-11-18||2015-02-24||Facebook, Inc.||Managing forwarded electronic messages|
|US7899862B2 (en)||2002-11-18||2011-03-01||Aol Inc.||Dynamic identification of other users to an online user|
|US8122137B2 (en)||2002-11-18||2012-02-21||Aol Inc.||Dynamic location of a subordinate user|
|WO2004046867A2 (en)||2002-11-18||2004-06-03||America Online, Inc.||People lists|
|US8701014B1 (en)||2002-11-18||2014-04-15||Facebook, Inc.||Account linking|
|FR2847757B1 (en) *||2002-11-21||2006-06-23||Labordere Arnaud Henry||METHOD OF REMOTE CONTROL OF CALL FOR MOBILE TELEPHONE|
|JP2004186862A (en) *||2002-12-02||2004-07-02||Hitachi Electronics Service Co Ltd||Mobile phone with speech recording information transfer function|
|US7729686B2 (en)||2003-04-02||2010-06-01||Qualcomm Incorporated||Security methods for use in a wireless communications system|
|US20040174975A1 (en) *||2003-03-05||2004-09-09||Nortel Networks Limited||Common call routing for multiple telephony devices|
|US7035390B2 (en) *||2003-03-07||2006-04-25||Nortel Networks Limited||User controlled call routing for multiple telephony devices|
|US8117265B2 (en)||2003-03-26||2012-02-14||Aol Inc.||Identifying and using identities deemed to be known to a user|
|US6978003B1 (en) *||2003-05-22||2005-12-20||Nortel Networks Limited||Adaptive call routing for multiple telephony terminals|
|EP1503539B1 (en) *||2003-07-31||2007-07-18||Siemens Aktiengesellschaft||Method for calculating a tariff for the billing of a data transmission|
|EP1503538B1 (en) *||2003-07-31||2007-03-07||Siemens Aktiengesellschaft||Method for determining a tariff for a data transmission|
|CN100393090C (en) *||2003-08-20||2008-06-04||中兴通讯股份有限公司||Method I for providing users of GSM1X with calling indication business|
|US7653693B2 (en)||2003-09-05||2010-01-26||Aol Llc||Method and system for capturing instant messages|
|US7428580B2 (en)||2003-11-26||2008-09-23||Aol Llc||Electronic message forwarding|
|IL160504D0 (en) *||2004-02-22||2004-07-25||Roy Shkedi||Location-based telecommunications redundancy protocol|
|US8843995B2 (en) *||2004-11-02||2014-09-23||Blackberry Limited||Generic access network (GAN) controller selection in PLMN environment|
|CN100352313C (en) *||2004-11-19||2007-11-28||中兴通讯股份有限公司||Method for implementing call forwarding on no answer when GSM1X user roaming to CDMA network|
|ES2374824T3 (en)||2004-11-29||2012-02-22||Research In Motion Limited||METHOD, USER EQUIPMENT AND GENERIC ACCESS NETWORK CONTROLLER TO PROVIDE DIFFERENT MESSAGING ACCORDING TO THE OPERATOR TO A WIRELESS USER EQUIPMENT (EU) DEVICE.|
|US9002949B2 (en)||2004-12-01||2015-04-07||Google Inc.||Automatically enabling the forwarding of instant messages|
|US7730143B1 (en)||2004-12-01||2010-06-01||Aol Inc.||Prohibiting mobile forwarding|
|US8060566B2 (en)||2004-12-01||2011-11-15||Aol Inc.||Automatically enabling the forwarding of instant messages|
|US20060168204A1 (en) *||2004-12-01||2006-07-27||Barry Appelman||Mobile blocking indicators on a contact list|
|US8412780B2 (en)||2005-03-30||2013-04-02||Google Inc.||Methods and systems for providing current email addresses and contact information for members within a social network|
|GB2427100B (en) *||2005-06-09||2008-07-09||Motorola Inc||A notification apparatus and method for a cellular communication system|
|US7869799B2 (en) *||2005-07-28||2011-01-11||Research In Motion Limited||Method and system for forwarding calls placed to a telecommunications destination|
|US8880047B2 (en)||2005-08-03||2014-11-04||Jeffrey C. Konicek||Realtime, location-based cell phone enhancements, uses, and applications|
|US8295851B2 (en)||2005-08-03||2012-10-23||Michael Edward Finnegan||Realtime, interactive and geographically defined computerized personal matching systems and methods|
|US8849267B2 (en) *||2007-03-20||2014-09-30||Microsoft Corporation||Location-based call control|
|US20100046731A1 (en) *||2007-10-02||2010-02-25||Douglas Gisby||Method, apparatus and system for use of presence and location information in intelligent call routing|
|CN101267678A (en) *||2008-04-25||2008-09-17||华为技术有限公司||Call forward method, device and system|
|US20100311401A1 (en) *||2009-06-09||2010-12-09||Sprint Communications Company L.P.||Communication session transfer from one communication device to another based on location correlated to time|
|US8559910B2 (en) *||2011-04-05||2013-10-15||General Motors Llc.||OTA initiation method for telematics system in 2G GSM/3G WCDMA network|
|US8229471B1 (en)||2011-12-08||2012-07-24||Google Inc.||Techniques for automatically activating or deactivating a phone associated with a virtual phone number|
|US8352546B1 (en)||2011-12-08||2013-01-08||Google Inc.||Contextual and location awareness for device interaction|
|US10567217B2 (en) *||2016-02-29||2020-02-18||Whatsapp Inc.||Techniques to perform the dynamic configuration of load-balanced relay operations|
Family Cites Families (9)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US5557655A (en) *||1993-10-26||1996-09-17||Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson||Method for analyzing subscriber data received from an HLR in GSM MSC/VLR|
|US5504804A (en) *||1994-01-19||1996-04-02||Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson||Providing individual subscriber services in a cellular mobile communications network|
|US5497412A (en) *||1994-04-07||1996-03-05||Gte Telecommunication Services Incorporated||Enhanced call delivery system for roaming cellular subscribers|
|FI97931C (en) *||1994-05-13||1997-03-10||Tecnomen Oy||Procedure for relocating subscriber in voice mail system|
|FI100080B (en) *||1994-12-23||1997-09-15||Nokia Telecommunications Oy||Arrangement for call forwarding in a mobile switching center|
|SE9501048L (en) *||1995-03-23||1996-09-24||Telia Ab||Apparatus and method for automatic registration in a telecommunications network|
|GB2304497A (en) *||1995-08-19||1997-03-19||Northern Telecom Ltd||Cellular communications system with provision of services to visiting mobiles|
|US5689548A (en) *||1996-05-21||1997-11-18||Ericsson, Inc.||Emergency call back using MSC numbers|
|US6038445A (en) *||1996-08-19||2000-03-14||Ericsson Inc.||Providing service area dependent subscriber data within a mobile telecommunications network|
- 1996-12-13 US US08/766,296 patent/US5978673A/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 1997-12-12 HU HU0000534A patent/HU222170B1/en active IP Right Grant
- 1997-12-12 DE DE1997635770 patent/DE69735770T2/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 1997-12-12 CN CN 97181770 patent/CN1104161C/en not_active IP Right Cessation
- 1997-12-12 WO PCT/US1997/022883 patent/WO1998026620A2/en active IP Right Grant
- 1997-12-12 AU AU56993/98A patent/AU732901B2/en not_active Ceased
- 1997-12-12 BR BR9713922A patent/BR9713922A/en not_active Application Discontinuation
- 1997-12-12 CA CA 2274821 patent/CA2274821C/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 1997-12-12 EP EP19970953190 patent/EP0945033B1/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|US5610969A (en)||Personal communication service registration system and method|
|CN1138429C (en)||Geographical restriction in cellular telecommunications network|
|US5579379A (en)||Personal communications service having a calling party pays capability|
|AU729220B2 (en)||Call conference within a home zone|
|US6556823B2 (en)||Location dependent service for mobile telephones|
|CN1075306C (en)||Method for permitting subscribers to change call features in real time|
|CN1068747C (en)||Method for accomplishing connection|
|ES2257820T3 (en)||Services to mobile stations.|
|AU755305B2 (en)||System, method, and apparatus for delivery of location information about caller|
|DE19806557C2 (en)||Display of charge information using the USSD mechanism|
|AU742123B2 (en)||Method and apparatus for defining and updating mobile services based on subscriber groups|
|US5915220A (en)||System and method for maintaining profile information in a telecommunications network|
|CN1119039C (en)||Mobility management system in personal communication system|
|US6044261A (en)||Multiple home zone areas within a mobile telecommunications network|
|EP0903052B1 (en)||System and method for number portability control in a mobile communications network|
|DE10246680B4 (en)||Multicast management mechanism for mobile networks|
|EP1040674B1 (en)||Method and apparatus for coordinating mobile communications network services with intelligent network services|
|US6006094A (en)||Method of routing an international call to a foreign mobile subscriber|
|JP2813466B2 (en)||How to complete a phone call in the telephone system|
|US6324396B1 (en)||Calling party number provisioning|
|DE69730208T2 (en)||Routing a data signal for a mobile station within a mobile telephone network|
|US6987962B1 (en)||Common message waiting notification across landline and wireless telecommunications networks|
|CN1084578C (en)||Home location register for manual visitors in telecommunication system|
|CN1039765C (en)||Method for call establishment|
|CN1498029B (en)||Emergency call-back method|
|SE01||Entry into force of request for substantive examination|
|C10||Entry into substantive examination|
|C14||Grant of patent or utility model|
|CX01||Expiry of patent term||
Granted publication date: 20030326
|CX01||Expiry of patent term|