RU2005117161A - Parking car - Google PatentsParking car Download PDF
- Publication number
- RU2005117161A RU2005117161A RU2005117161/11A RU2005117161A RU2005117161A RU 2005117161 A RU2005117161 A RU 2005117161A RU 2005117161/11 A RU2005117161/11 A RU 2005117161/11A RU 2005117161 A RU2005117161 A RU 2005117161A RU 2005117161 A RU2005117161 A RU 2005117161A
- Prior art keywords
- parking lot
- Prior art date
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 claims 7
- E—FIXED CONSTRUCTIONS
- E04H—BUILDINGS OR LIKE STRUCTURES FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSES; SWIMMING OR SPLASH BATHS OR POOLS; MASTS; FENCING; TENTS OR CANOPIES, IN GENERAL
- E04H6/00—Buildings for parking cars, rolling stock, aircraft, vessels or like vehicles, e.g. garages
- E04H6/08—Garages for many vehicles
- E04H6/12—Garages for many vehicles with mechanical means for shifting or lifting vehicles
- E04H6/18—Garages for many vehicles with mechanical means for shifting or lifting vehicles with means for transport in vertical direction only or independently in vertical and horizontal directions
- E04H6/28—Garages for many vehicles with mechanical means for shifting or lifting vehicles with means for transport in vertical direction only or independently in vertical and horizontal directions characterised by the use of turntables or rotary rings for horizontal transport
1. A parking lot comprising a plurality of ring parking levels; exterior design and central interior to maintain parking levels; lifting gear; each of the plurality of parking levels comprises a plurality of parking compartments located between the outer structure and the inner central part, each of which is pivotable to bring the corresponding compartment into alignment with the lifting mechanism, so that the corresponding compartment can be disconnected from the corresponding level and raised or lowered by means of a lifting mechanism.
2. The parking lot according to claim 1, in which the lifting mechanism is arranged to raise or lower the compartments vertically.
3. The parking lot according to claim 1, in which the lifting mechanism is configured to raise or lower the parking compartments in the lift shaft having a spiral configuration.
4. The parking lot according to claim 1, further comprising at least one entry level at which vehicles can enter the parking lot and be parked in one of the available parking spaces, while the corresponding one of the parking spaces can be moved to the parking place .
5. The parking lot according to claim 4, wherein the entry level is at ground level in the lower part of the parking lot located above the ground, at the ground level in the upper part of the parking lot actually underground, or at an intermediate level of the parking lot.
6. The parking according to claim 4, in which the corresponding one of the parking compartments can be moved to the parking place by one or both of the following movements: turning to engage with the lifting mechanism and vertical movement by means of the lifting mechanism.
7. The parking lot according to claim 6, in which the entry level is at ground level in the lower part of the parking lot located above the ground, at the ground level in the upper part of the parking lot actually underground, or at an intermediate level of the parking lot.
8. The parking lot according to claim 1, wherein the parking lot is built into another structure.
9. The parking lot of claim 8, wherein the parking lot has an external structure that contains or includes parts of another structure.
10. The parking lot according to claim 1, further comprising a plurality of entry levels, so that vehicles can enter the parking lot faster.
11. The parking lot according to claim 1, additionally containing entry and exit, which are separated from each other, while the entry and exit are either in different places at the same level or at different levels.
12. The parking lot according to claim 1, further comprising a plurality of lifting mechanisms.
13. The parking lot according to claim 1, in which at least some of the parking spaces are configured to enter more than one vehicle.
14. The parking lot according to claim 1, in which at each level is provided at least one drive section for rotating a plurality of parking compartments.
15. The parking lot according to any one of the preceding paragraphs, in which the plurality of ring parking levels form a first parking circuit, wherein the parking lot includes at least one additional parking circuit containing an additional plurality of ring parking levels, the first parking circuit and an additional parking contour coaxial.
16. A storage facility comprising a plurality of ring storage levels; an outer structure and a central inner part for maintaining storage levels; lifting gear; each of the plurality of storage levels comprises a plurality of storage compartments located between the outer structure and the inner central part, each of which is rotatable to bring the corresponding compartment into alignment with the lifting mechanism, so that the corresponding compartment can be disconnected from appropriate level and raised or lowered by a lifting mechanism.
17. The storage facility of claim 16, wherein each of the storage compartments includes or comprises a container for an article or articles of the type that is intended to be stored.
18. The storage facility of claim 16, wherein at each level there is at least one drive portion for rotating a plurality of storage compartments.
19. The storage structure according to clause 16, in which the set of annular storage levels forms a first storage circuit, wherein the storage structure includes at least one additional storage circuit containing an additional set of ring levels for storage, the first circuit for storage and an additional circuit for storing coaxial.
Priority Applications (4)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|AU2002952497A AU2002952497A0 (en)||2002-11-06||2002-11-06||A car park|
|AU2003903320A AU2003903320A0 (en)||2003-06-27||2003-06-27||A car park|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|RU2005117161A true RU2005117161A (en)||2006-01-27|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|RU2005117161/11A RU2005117161A (en)||2002-11-06||2003-11-06||Parking car|
Country Status (9)
|US (1)||US20060228196A1 (en)|
|EP (1)||EP1578677A4 (en)|
|JP (1)||JP2006505729A (en)|
|CN (1)||CN1735545A (en)|
|AU (2)||AU2002952497A0 (en)|
|CA (1)||CA2511429A1 (en)|
|NZ (1)||NZ540533A (en)|
|RU (1)||RU2005117161A (en)|
|WO (1)||WO2004041684A1 (en)|
Families Citing this family (26)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US20070276535A1 (en) *||1999-07-30||2007-11-29||Gerhard Haag||Automated warehouse facility|
|KR20050089824A (en) *||2002-12-13||2005-09-08||토마스 에프. 구스타프슨||Mixed-use pedestrian-oriented parking structure|
|US20050207876A1 (en) *||2004-03-16||2005-09-22||Springwater Investments Llc||Method and system for automatically parking vehicles|
|CA2665597A1 (en) *||2008-05-14||2009-11-14||Richard J. Epp||Grain bin with person elevator|
|DE102008036322A1 (en) *||2008-07-29||2010-02-04||Dürr Systems GmbH||Interim storage for intermediate storage of objects to be painted|
|CN102277991B (en) *||2011-05-12||2013-04-24||李忠礼||Intellectualization spiral lifting tower type stereo garage|
|CN102535921A (en) *||2012-03-16||2012-07-04||尹元利||Underground annular garage|
|CN102587712B (en) *||2012-03-22||2013-10-30||裘苗全||Green high-capacity shallow-well intelligent parking garage|
|US8791838B2 (en)||2012-04-10||2014-07-29||Inrix, Inc.||Parking resource management|
|US8589065B2 (en)||2012-04-10||2013-11-19||Inrix, Inc.||Parking based route navigation|
|CN102767300B (en) *||2012-06-28||2015-07-29||浙江科技学院||Ring-type stereo-parking system|
|CN102839839B (en) *||2012-08-02||2014-07-16||胡新宜||High-level integrated intelligent control multi-layer circular aligned mobile parking tower|
|CN103089049B (en) *||2013-01-31||2016-03-02||中冶南方工程技术有限公司||Liftable, rotation, translation type stereo garage|
|CN103233606B (en) *||2013-05-14||2016-04-06||李荣华||Rotary parking is equipped|
|US9086285B2 (en) *||2013-08-21||2015-07-21||General Motors Llc||Automatic detection of parking level in multi-level structure|
|CN103615133B (en) *||2013-11-01||2016-04-27||陈�光||Multi-layer rotating disc type multi-storied garage and control method|
|CN104018715B (en) *||2014-06-13||2016-04-13||内蒙古农业大学职业技术学院||Rotary disc type parking position is used in block, greenery patches|
|RU2587671C1 (en) *||2015-04-23||2016-06-20||Общество с ограниченной ответственностью "Смарт Сити Паркинг"||Four-section automotive elevator for car parking|
|CN105692023B (en) *||2015-07-28||2018-04-03||沈阳通用机器人技术股份有限公司||Logistics tower|
|EP3196385A1 (en) *||2016-01-21||2017-07-26||DPG Deutsche Parken GmbH||Car park for vehicles, in particular multi-storey car park, and method for the production of a car park|
|CN106013898B (en) *||2016-06-03||2019-08-09||中国重型机械研究院股份公司燕大分公司||Bias tower type parking equipment|
|CN106437245A (en) *||2016-10-31||2017-02-22||江苏高科物流科技股份有限公司||Stereo garage elevator and stereo garage|
|US20200023998A1 (en) *||2016-12-20||2020-01-23||Barton Francis PAWLUSKI||Apparatus for storing airplanes|
|CN109878965A (en) *||2017-12-06||2019-06-14||章春根||Suspension type intelligent three-dimensional accesses system|
|CN108824898A (en) *||2018-05-30||2018-11-16||苏州工业园区职业技术学院||A kind of multi-layer helical shape stereo garage|
|CN109051690B (en) *||2018-08-13||2020-11-20||合肥市神雕起重机械有限公司||Intelligent station parking station for automobile|
Family Cites Families (14)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|FR1099082A (en) *||1954-02-06||1955-08-30||Underground garage|
|US3378151A (en) *||1964-10-19||1968-04-16||Charles R. Salloum||Parking garage|
|US3395815A (en) *||1964-12-15||1968-08-06||Johnson Stuart||Mechanical car-parking tower|
|US3456817A (en) *||1967-07-06||1969-07-22||Ragen Precision Ind Inc||Random access storage and retrieval system|
|US3815298A (en) *||1970-09-25||1974-06-11||R Pope||Rotatable multi-purpose building|
|US4039089A (en) *||1974-04-29||1977-08-02||Uwe Kochanneck||Radial vehicle parking apparatus with a plurality parking machines|
|IT1206064B (en) *||1987-05-21||1989-04-14||Citi Stefano||Container for the automatic shelter of cars, modular, on rotating tables and vertical lift|
|DE4110780A1 (en) *||1991-03-28||1992-10-01||Thomas Gotto||Multiple stacking system for bicycle storage - in secure, weatherproof bike store consisting of platforms rotating and moving vertically around central axis|
|ES2112143B1 (en) *||1994-12-02||1998-11-01||Alonso Ollacarizqueta Miguel||Storage system.|
|US6004091A (en) *||1998-01-21||1999-12-21||Roth; Hans U.||Apparatus for conveying items to a selected receiving station|
|ATA9298A (en) *||1998-01-21||2000-10-15||Magna Auteca Zweigniederlassun||Entrance control device|
|WO2002008545A2 (en)||2000-07-20||2002-01-31||Maurice Segal||Vehicle parking building and system|
|US6742308B1 (en) *||2000-10-13||2004-06-01||Albert E. Johnstone, III||Swivel joint apparatus and method for utility supply to a rotatable building|
|US7107725B2 (en) *||2000-10-13||2006-09-19||Albert E. Johnstone, III||Swivel joint apparatus and method for utility supply to a rotatable building|
- 2002-11-06 AU AU2002952497A patent/AU2002952497A0/en not_active Abandoned
- 2003-11-06 JP JP2005502076A patent/JP2006505729A/en active Pending
- 2003-11-06 NZ NZ540533A patent/NZ540533A/en unknown
- 2003-11-06 RU RU2005117161/11A patent/RU2005117161A/en not_active Application Discontinuation
- 2003-11-06 CA CA002511429A patent/CA2511429A1/en not_active Abandoned
- 2003-11-06 WO PCT/AU2003/001466 patent/WO2004041684A1/en active Application Filing
- 2003-11-06 EP EP03769072A patent/EP1578677A4/en not_active Withdrawn
- 2003-11-06 CN CNA2003801083957A patent/CN1735545A/en not_active Application Discontinuation
- 2003-11-06 US US10/533,934 patent/US20060228196A1/en not_active Abandoned
- 2010-10-05 AU AU2010226961A patent/AU2010226961A1/en not_active Abandoned
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|DE60303264D1 (en)||Motor vehicle braking apparatus|
|DE60310394D1 (en)||Motor driver|
|DE60314075D1 (en)||vehicle transmissions|
|DE60314676D1 (en)||Device for parking aid|
|DE60331570D1 (en)||EXITABLE VEHICLE SPINDLE|
|DE50306144D1 (en)||PARKING AID|
|DE60203232D1 (en)||Vehicle bumper arrangement|
|DE602004029224D1 (en)||vehicle steering|
|AT411857T (en)||Crashbox for motor vehicles|
|RU2004100842A (en)||Car assembly|
|DE60310287T8 (en)||Compact vehicle|
|DE602004020007D1 (en)||Parking assist device|
|AT344421T (en)||Headlights for vehicles|
|AT481137T (en)||Fire vehicle|
|DE602004002722D1 (en)||Vehicle tires|
|DE50311170D1 (en)||MOTOR VEHICLE|
|DE60315821D1 (en)||Car navigation system|
|DE50311411D1 (en)||Convertible car|
|AT372895T (en)||Aid system for vehicles|
|EP1628049A4 (en)||Parking device of vehicle|
|DE602004011313D1 (en)||commercial vehicle|
|DE60307657D1 (en)||HYBRID VEHICLE|
|AT373585T (en)||Vehicle bumper arrangement|
|DE602004003090D1 (en)||vehicle steering|
|DE60316081D1 (en)||hybrid vehicle|
|FA92||Acknowledgement of application withdrawn (lack of supplementary materials submitted)||
Effective date: 20090505