OA2812A - Perforated loose leaf binding. - Google PatentsPerforated loose leaf binding. Download PDF
- Publication number
- OA2812A OA2812A OA53277A OA53277A OA2812A OA 2812 A OA2812 A OA 2812A OA 53277 A OA53277 A OA 53277A OA 53277 A OA53277 A OA 53277A OA 2812 A OA2812 A OA 2812A
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- 230000027455 binding Effects 0.000 title claims description 39
- 239000011230 binding agents Substances 0.000 claims abstract description 6
- 239000004033 plastics Substances 0.000 claims abstract 4
- 229920003023 plastics Polymers 0.000 claims abstract 4
- 239000004743 Polypropylene Substances 0.000 claims description 2
- -1 polypropylene Polymers 0.000 claims description 2
- 229920001155 polypropylenes Polymers 0.000 claims description 2
- 239000011324 beads Substances 0.000 abstract 2
- 230000000295 complement Effects 0.000 abstract 2
- 101710002385 OCT5 Proteins 0.000 abstract 1
- 229940012982 Picot Drugs 0.000 description 2
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 2
- 239000003000 extruded plastic Substances 0.000 description 2
- 239000002991 molded plastic Substances 0.000 description 2
- 241000252254 Catostomidae Species 0.000 description 1
- 206010018987 Haemorrhages Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 238000004026 adhesive bonding Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000000740 bleeding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 231100000319 bleeding Toxicity 0.000 description 1
- 239000000789 fasteners Substances 0.000 description 1
- B—PERFORMING OPERATIONS; TRANSPORTING
- B42—BOOKBINDING; ALBUMS; FILES; SPECIAL PRINTED MATTER
- B42F—SHEETS TEMPORARILY ATTACHED TOGETHER; FILING APPLIANCES; FILE CARDS; INDEXING
- B42F13/00—Filing appliances with means for engaging perforations or slots
- B42F13/12—Filing appliances with means for engaging perforations or slots with pillars, posts, rods, or tubes
AFRICAN OFFICE AND MALGACHEDE INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
COVER OF INVENTION
International Classification: b 42 No. 02812 B. P. 887 YAOUNDE (Cameroon)
REQUEST May 15, 1968 at 9:30 am to the WMO. (P.V. N ° 53.277) by the Company Anonymous known as: RELIURE INDUSTRIELLE S.T.D.residant in France. ISSUED December 15, 1970 PUBLISHED IN OFFICIAL BULLETIN No. 5 1970 PRIORITY: Patent applications filed in France under Nos. 106579 and 123. 491 May 16, 1967 and October 5, 1967 to COTT Georges Emmanuel.
Perforated loose leaf binding. The invention relates to a binder floppy mobi-perforated. More specifically, the invention relates to a binding, with or without a cover or itself constituting its cover, suitable for any loose-leaf perforation system and any length of loose-leaf
Briefly, the binding according to the invention comprises, on the one hand, a profiled support, for example molded or extruded plastic such as polypropylene, and on the other hand, pins, molded or extruded plastic; the supportprofilé is provided, at an external or internal side, with at least one longitudinal groove: if this bleeding is unique, it delimits a flat which, with respect to the back and the other flat of the binding, can be opened by flap bernent towards the outside and can be closed by folding inwards and if there is for example two bleeds they delimit a back between two dishes that can be opened by flattening at all and can be closed at right angles to the back, the profiled support is provided on the inner side of each plate, a longitudinal profile, hollow (groove) or raised (boss), with which cooperates a counter-profile corresponding to the ends of the pins, this cooperation providing, for the the end of each pin side of one of the two plates (for example the bottom plate) a lock irremovable traction but sliding longitudinally, and for the other end of each pin or some pins only a detachable detentable snap-fastening at any point of said profile of the other flat parpression.
It will be noted that in order to form any binding, it suffices to cut the profiled support to length, and to place in the desired places the corresponding pins to the perforations of the sheets used. Of course, such a binding can be fixed in a conventional cover, for example by riveting or gluing. the invention will be described with reference to the following figures, given by way of non-limiting examples: FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a profile according to the invention, provided with two external grooves, age as a locking profile, and a boss as snap-in profile; Figure 2 is a cross section of the profilesaccording to Figure 1, showing its cooperation with a pin, lareliure being in closed position; Figure 3 is a cross section of an Autrereliure according to the invention, the section being provided with two seraées internal; FIG. 4 is a cross-section of another binding according to the invention, the profile being provided with an external groove, and with a groove as snap-fastener profile; FIGS. 5 and 6 are two transverse cross-sections of another section according to the invention, the profile being provided with four internal grooves, assuring it two closed positions, one suitable for a greater thickness of sheets (FIG. 5) and the other for a smaller one (Figure 6); Figure 7 is a perspective view of a stud according to the invention, with a round body, provided with a pin as lock against profile and a gripper as a counter-profile snap-fastening; Figure 8 is a perspective view of another picot according to the invention, rectangular body; Figure 9 is a perspective view of another pin according to the invention, provided with a boss as a counter-snap profile; Figure 10 is a perspective view of another picot according to the invention, provided with an interrupted ring against snap profile-profile; Figure 11 is a cross section, in open position, of the binding according to Figure 2; Figure 12 is a cross section of another ferrier according to the invention, the profile being provided with two external suckers and a groove as snap profile; Figure 13 is a cross section, in open position, of the binding according to Figure 4; Figure 14 is a perspective view of an Autrerélure according to the invention, comprising pins with locking and pins without snapping; FIG. 15 is a partial plan view of a further binding according to the invention, the pins being provided as a locking counter-profile with elongated studs constituting spacers; FIG. 16 is a partial plan view; another binding according to the invention, the pins being spaced apart by insoles inserted in the locking profile; Figure 17 is an explanatory schematic section, Figure 18 is a cross section of another profile according to the invention, provided with two external grooves, and for each groove two stops; Figure 19 is a cross section of another profile according to the invention, provided with two internal grooves, and for each bleed two stops; . Figure 20 is a cross section of another profile according to the invention, provided with two external grooves, and for each groove a stop; Figure 21 is a cross section of another profile according to the invention, provided with two internal grooves, and for each groove a stop; Figure 22 is a perspective view of a re-liure according to the invention, in closed position, garnished defeuillets; Figure 23 is a perspective view of unereliure according to the invention, associated with a cover; Figure 24 is a perspective view, in open position, of another binding according to the invention, associated with a cover; Figure 25 is a perspective view, in open position, of another binding according to the invention, associated with a cover. 5 -
With reference to FIG. 1 (perspective view) and FIG. 2 (cross section): the profiled support 1 is provided, on the external side, with two parallel grooves 2 delimiting a back 3 between a top plate 4 and a dish below 5, and, on the inner side, a rounded boss 6 under the top surface 4 and, on the bottom plate 5, a groove 7, for example a dovetail as shown.
With reference to Figure 3: the profiled support 1comporte two parallel grooves 2, made on the inner face of the support.
With reference to FIG. 4: the profiled support 1comporte a single groove 2, which delimits firstly a platede top 4 and secondly a back 3 secured at right angles to the bottom plate 5; the top plate 4 has a longitudinal groove 8.
With reference to FIGS. 5 and 6: the supportprofile 1 has four parallel grooves 2, which allows the binding to be closed on various thicknesses of leaves, giving various widths to the back 3.
Referring to Figure 7: each pin 11, molded, ends at its lower end by a pin 12 slidable in the groove 7, and at its upper ends by a clamp 13 can snap on thebossage 6;
With reference to Figure 8: the pin 14, pro-spun, for example extruded, ends with the same pin 12 and the same clamp 13 as the pin. 11 according to Figure 7.
With reference to FIG. 9: the pin 15, for example molded, terminates at the upper part by an offset 16. - 6 -
With reference to FIG. 10: the pin 17 setermine at the top by a clip 18 in the form of an unsealed ring, which allows the user to inter-wedge a new sheet without having to leave all or part of the sheets .
We will now describe the cooperation of binding and pins.
With reference to Figures 2 and 11: the pins 11for example, are mounted on the plate 5 by slidinglons tenons 12 in the groove 7; of course, the desired number of nibs chosen by the perfo-rations of the leaflets used are thus placed. By closing the binder, the suede 2 opens elastically, and the boss 6 elastically snaps-quest in the clamp 13 of each pin. To open the binding simply make the slight effort necessary to open the snap; on the other hand the groove holds the tenons 12, and maintains the pins 11 in place.
With reference to Figure 12: the pins 15 aremounted on the binding by sliding their tenons 12dans the groove 7; by closing the binding, the boss 16 dupicot 15 snaps elastically into the groove 8 of the plate above 4 ··
With reference to FIGS. 4 and 13: because of the single lasaignée 2, in the open binding position (FIG. 13), the back 3 remains perpendicular to the bottom plate 5, the top plate 4 falling outside horizontally.
With reference to FIG. 14: in certain cases, particularly for receiving multi-ply perforations 1 with small spacing (stepped leaflets), some spikes may not have a snap-on profile,
I - 7 _ this being ensured by the complete pins 15.
With reference to FIG. 15: the spacing between spikes 15 is ensured by a suitable elongation of studs 12. With reference to FIG. 16: the same result is obtained by means of intermediate flanges 20 slid in groove 7.
The Applicant has found the possibility of the following maneuver: with reference to Figure 17, strongly pressing (according to arrow F) on the binders laid on a table T, the binding yields when lying down, the worm 7-12 give way by releasing the pins 11, and the perforated leaves. To prevent this false maneuvering of the binding, the invention provides that each groove 2, whether inside (FIG. 18) or outside (FIG. 19), is framed on the inside by two stops, one carried by the plate and the Another 22 carried by the back 3: these two abutments come into contact as soon as the angle of the flat and the back becomes less than 90 °, they thus prohibit binding that binds and that the lock gives way.
The present invention is not limited to abutmentsrepresented in Figures 18 and 19, which are given as non-limiting examples, it extends contrary to the equivalent provisions, as it is obvious to the man of the art: for example as shown in Figure 20 or Figure 21, one of these two abutments may be sufficient, which then cooperates with the facecontiguë.
The combination of bindings according to the invention will now be described with various covers.
With reference to FIG. 22: a binding 1 - 8 - according to the invention is lined with leaflets 51, for example between leaflets 52.
With reference to FIG. 25: in a binding 1 according to the invention is mounted a cover 55 which is both wider and higher than the binding 1.
With reference to FIG. 24: a binding 1 according to the invention is mounted in a cover 54, wider and higher than the binding 1.
With reference to FIG. 25: the cover 55 is wider, but also tall, than the binding 1, whose ledos 3 is riveted at 56 on the back 57 of the cover 55 ·
- - 9 - SUMMARY1 - Binder perforated perforated sheets, characterized in that it comprises a profiled plastic support such as polypropylene and plastic pins, the profiled support having at least a longitudinal longitudinal delimiting a flat and a back with a flat and having, on the inner side a plate, a longitudinal locking profile, and, inner side of the other flat, a longitudinal latching profile, each picotcomportant at one end a locking counter-profile providingwith said locking profile an inseparable lock to the traction and sliding longitudinally, some pins having at the other end a snap-lock profile providing with said profild'encliquetage a snap detachable traction and associable any point of said pressure snap profile.
- 2 - binding according to 1, characterized by a single groove, ledos and the plate being rigidly square.
- 3 - Binding according to 1 or 2, characterized in that said profiled lock is a groove, and the counter-locking profile is untenon, for example dovetail.
- 4 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 3, characterized inthat said snap profile is a boss, and said counter-snap profile is a clamp.
- 5 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 3, characterized éq ceq said snap profile is a boss; and said snap-lock profile is an interrupted ring.
- 6 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 3, characterized ence that said latching profile is a groove, and said counter-profild'about is a boss.
- 7 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 6, characterized in that said counter-locking profile is extended longitudinally forming spacer between pins.
- 8 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 6, characterized byadjonction insoles interposed in said interlocks locking profile.
- 9 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 8, characterized in that the profiled support comprises, along each groove, an internal abutment - 10 - longitudinal, abutting on the adjacent plane of the support for an angle of about 90 ° between flat and back.
- 10 - Binding according to one of the points 1 to 8, characterized in that the profiled support comprises, along each groove, two longitudinal stops, one coming from the flat and the other coming from the back, abutting between them for an angle of about 901 between flat and back. Cabinet MAN GA
Priority Applications (2)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|FR106579A FR1530585A (en)||1967-05-16||1967-05-16||perforated loose-leaf binder|
|FR123491A FR93278E (en)||1967-05-16||1967-10-05||Binding was perforated loose-leaf.|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|OA02812A OA02812A (en)||1970-12-15|
|OA2812A true OA2812A (en)||1970-12-15|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|OA53277A OA02812A (en)||1967-05-16||1968-05-15||Perforated loose-leaf binding.|
Country Status (15)
|US (1)||US3574472A (en)|
|JP (1)||JPS5027775B1 (en)|
|AT (1)||AT305955B (en)|
|BE (1)||BE714704A (en)|
|CH (1)||CH499398A (en)|
|DE (1)||DE1761391C3 (en)|
|ES (1)||ES150358Y (en)|
|FI (1)||FI45166C (en)|
|FR (2)||FR1530585A (en)|
|GB (1)||GB1222730A (en)|
|IE (1)||IE31910B1 (en)|
|IL (1)||IL29942A (en)|
|NL (1)||NL6806959A (en)|
|NO (1)||NO126168B (en)|
|OA (1)||OA02812A (en)|
Families Citing this family (27)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|JPS5024220U (en) *||1973-06-26||1975-03-19|
|JPS5079512U (en) *||1973-11-28||1975-07-09|
|JPS5097521U (en) *||1973-12-29||1975-08-14|
|US4264228A (en) *||1978-01-30||1981-04-28||General Binding Corporation||Composite looseleaf mechanism|
|US4171854A (en) *||1978-04-10||1979-10-23||Wright Line Inc.||Document holder|
|US4307972A (en) *||1979-08-06||1981-12-29||Errichiello D||Looseleaf books with plastic posts|
|US4340316A (en) *||1980-08-04||1982-07-20||Gerhard Jahn||Binding system|
|EP0060002A1 (en) *||1981-03-05||1982-09-15||F.C.M. DI DALLA FINA LEONARDO & C. S.A.A.||Filing appliance, especially for computer lists|
|WO1983003388A1 (en) *||1982-04-01||1983-10-13||Ambelin, Anders||Mechanism for rigid binder backs|
|GB8322672D0 (en) *||1983-08-23||1983-09-28||Geevax Ltd||Devices for holding sheets|
|US4531764A (en) *||1983-10-17||1985-07-30||Chang Kwei K||Loose leaf binder spacer|
|US4571109A (en) *||1984-02-06||1986-02-18||Sales Tools, Inc.||Looseleaf notebook arrangement|
|USRE34266E (en) *||1984-02-16||1993-06-01||Work station with underdesk display|
|GB2159099A (en) *||1984-05-17||1985-11-27||Armstrong World Ind Ltd||Display holder for patterns of material|
|GB8519695D0 (en) *||1985-01-16||1985-09-11||Whitehead Letterfiles Ltd||File|
|JPH0435359B2 (en) *||1986-04-28||1992-06-10||Kingjim Co Ltd|
|US4712842A (en) *||1986-11-07||1987-12-15||Engineered Data Products, Inc.||Movable computer work processing system|
|AT400024B (en) *||1993-07-12||1995-09-25||Feigel Alfred||Spinal binder|
|US5655822A (en)||1995-04-19||1997-08-12||Roberts; Fay D.||Trapezoidal hidden-monitor computer desk modules and assemblies thereof|
|GB2324503A (en) *||1997-03-10||1998-10-28||Yuen Ping Fan||Rectangular flat strip document binder|
|KR100187203B1 (en) *||1997-03-27||1999-04-15||삼성전자주식회사||Multimedia educational picture book|
|CA2212528C (en) *||1997-08-08||2005-09-27||Gerhard Jahn||Binder for holed paper|
|US20050019092A1 (en) *||2001-01-05||2005-01-27||Nanlin Han||Button binder and button connector|
|US6663310B2 (en) *||1999-11-16||2003-12-16||Nanlin Han||Button binder|
|US7708487B2 (en) *||2002-11-07||2010-05-04||Leibman Ellis H||Binder spine|
|US20110110704A1 (en) *||2009-11-06||2011-05-12||Guido Peleman||Cover for binding a bundle of sheets|
|WO2014018995A2 (en) *||2012-07-25||2014-01-30||Steven Mark Levinsohn||File note device|
Family Cites Families (3)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US1051089A (en) *||1912-07-25||1913-01-21||Republic Bank Note Company||Loose-leaf binder.|
|FR1315427A (en) *||1962-02-01||1963-01-18||flexible back binding|
|US3260264A (en) *||1965-03-15||1966-07-12||Meredith Publishing Company||Binding for books|
- 1968-05-06 IL IL29942A patent/IL29942A/en unknown
- 1968-05-06 BE BE714704D patent/BE714704A/xx unknown
- 1968-05-07 CH CH673868A patent/CH499398A/en not_active IP Right Cessation
- 1968-05-13 US US728668A patent/US3574472A/en not_active Expired - Lifetime
- 1968-05-14 DE DE19681761391 patent/DE1761391C3/de not_active Expired
- 1968-05-14 GB GB22750/68A patent/GB1222730A/en not_active Expired
- 1968-05-14 ES ES1968150358U patent/ES150358Y/en not_active Expired
- 1968-05-14 NO NO01885/68A patent/NO126168B/no unknown
- 1968-05-15 FI FI681355A patent/FI45166C/en active
- 1968-05-15 OA OA53277A patent/OA02812A/en unknown
- 1968-05-15 AT AT468468A patent/AT305955B/en not_active IP Right Cessation
- 1968-05-16 JP JP43033140A patent/JPS5027775B1/ja active Pending
- 1968-05-16 NL NL6806959A patent/NL6806959A/xx unknown
- 1968-05-16 IE IE586/68A patent/IE31910B1/en unknown
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|EP0480532B1 (en)||Device for storing documents|
|US974831A (en)||Loose-leaf binder.|
|US4369013A (en)||Bookbinding strips|
|US3833308A (en)||Binder fixture|
|US3077888A (en)||Slide lock for a binding element|
|US4486112A (en)||Loose leaf binder|
|US4595309A (en)||Margin extensions for pads|
|CA1058473A (en)||Post type loose leaf suspension holder|
|US20020048484A1 (en)||Filing device|
|US3138283A (en)||Filing device|
|US3643363A (en)||Reusable file folder|
|US3680969A (en)||Pocket-folder and binder|
|US4121892A (en)||Holder for loose filing sheets|
|US5993099A (en)||Combination notebook/file folder having retractable and extendible hangers|
|CA1106719A (en)||Document holder|
|EP0241960B1 (en)||Book binding method, paper sheets binder and adjustable spine|
|US3353844A (en)||Book binding|
|US3574472A (en)||Binder for perforated loose leaves|
|US4531764A (en)||Loose leaf binder spacer|
|EP0011819B1 (en)||Binder member|
|US1822669A (en)||Visible index book|
|US3362411A (en)||Loose leaf binder|
|US3205897A (en)||Binder means|
|US2127619A (en)||Book assembly|
|US7389598B2 (en)||Sliding identifier for file folders|