JP7011341B2 - Pachinko machine - Google Patents

Pachinko machine Download PDF

Info

Publication number
JP7011341B2
JP7011341B2 JP2020097268A JP2020097268A JP7011341B2 JP 7011341 B2 JP7011341 B2 JP 7011341B2 JP 2020097268 A JP2020097268 A JP 2020097268A JP 2020097268 A JP2020097268 A JP 2020097268A JP 7011341 B2 JP7011341 B2 JP 7011341B2
Authority
JP
Japan
Prior art keywords
effect
display
game
button
winning
Prior art date
Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
Active
Application number
JP2020097268A
Other languages
Japanese (ja)
Other versions
JP2020142136A (en
Inventor
優 小林
Original Assignee
株式会社北電子
Priority date (The priority date is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the date listed.)
Filing date
Publication date
Application filed by 株式会社北電子 filed Critical 株式会社北電子
Priority to JP2020097268A priority Critical patent/JP7011341B2/en
Publication of JP2020142136A publication Critical patent/JP2020142136A/en
Application granted granted Critical
Publication of JP7011341B2 publication Critical patent/JP7011341B2/en
Active legal-status Critical Current
Anticipated expiration legal-status Critical

Links

Images

Description

本発明は、所定の操作手段への操作を促す表示を行う遊技機に関する。 The present invention relates to a gaming machine that displays a display prompting an operation to a predetermined operating means.

この種の遊技機として、スロットマシンがあり、例えば、ボーナス、RT、AT、ARTなどと称される遊技者に有利な特定遊技状態に移行する可能性があるタイミングや、当該特定遊技状態が継続する権利(例えば、ゲーム数の上乗せなど)が付与される可能性があるタイミングにおいて、演出ボタンなどの操作手段への操作を促す表示を、液晶TVなどの表示手段を介して行うものがある(例えば、特許文献1、2)。
このような表示に従って遊技者が操作手段を操作すると、表示手段において、特定遊技状態に移行することや、特定遊技状態が継続することを示す結果を報知するようになっている。
As this type of gaming machine, there is a slot machine, for example, a timing at which there is a possibility of shifting to a specific gaming state that is advantageous to the player, which is called a bonus, RT, AT, ART, etc., or the specific gaming state continues. At the timing when there is a possibility that the right to play (for example, adding the number of games) may be granted, there is a display that prompts an operation means such as an effect button via a display means such as an LCD TV (for example). For example, Patent Documents 1 and 2).
When the player operates the operating means according to such a display, the display means notifies the result indicating that the specific gaming state is entered or the specific gaming state is continued.

特開2014-23730号公報Japanese Unexamined Patent Publication No. 2014-23730 特開2015-77190号公報JP-A-2015-77190

ところが、このような従来の遊技機には、改善の余地があった。 However, there was room for improvement in such conventional gaming machines.

上記課題を解決するため、本発明の遊技機は、遊技者が操作可能な第1操作手段と、遊技者が操作可能であり、前記第1操作手段よりも遊技者が操作可能な操作領域が広い第2操作手段と、移動可能な移動手段と、前記移動手段の移動制御を実行可能な制御手段と、前記第1操作手段への操作を促す第1操作画像と、前記第2操作手段への操作を促す第2操作画像と、を含む複数の操作画像のうち、何れかの操作画像を表示可能な表示手段と、を備え、前記表示手段は、特定演出の実行中において、前記第1操作画像を前記第2操作画像よりも高確率で表示可能であり、前記第1操作画像を表示している状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、遊技者に有利な特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示可能であり、前記第2操作画像を表示している状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示可能であり、前記第1操作画像を表示する場合よりも、前記第2操作画像を表示する場合の方が、高確率で前記特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示することが可能であり、前記制御手段は、前記特定演出の実行中において、前記第1操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させない構成としている。 In order to solve the above problems, the gaming machine of the present invention has a first operating means that can be operated by the player and an operating area that can be operated by the player and can be operated by the player more than the first operating means. To the wide second operating means, the movable moving means, the control means capable of executing the movement control of the moving means, the first operation image for prompting the operation to the first operating means, and the second operating means. The display means includes a second operation image for prompting the operation of the above, and a display means capable of displaying any of the operation images including the first operation image, and the display means is the first while the specific effect is being executed. The operation image can be displayed with a higher probability than the second operation image, and when the first operation means is operated while the first operation image is displayed, a specific gaming state advantageous to the player is obtained. It is possible to display specific information indicating the transition, and when the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is displayed, the specific information indicating the transition to the specific gaming state is displayed. It is possible, and it is possible to display specific information indicating that the specific gaming state is transferred with a higher probability in the case of displaying the second operation image than in the case of displaying the first operation image. The control means can move the moving means when the first operating means is operated while the first operating image is displayed during the execution of the specific effect . When the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is displayed, the moving means can be moved, and the second operation means is displayed while the second operation image is displayed. 1 When the operating means is operated, the moving means is not moved.

遊技機の外観を示す概略正面図である。It is a schematic front view which shows the appearance of a gaming machine. 遊技機の内部構成を示す概略斜視図である。It is a schematic perspective view which shows the internal structure of a gaming machine. 遊技機の制御構成を示すブロック図である。It is a block diagram which shows the control composition of a gaming machine. 扉部材の動作を説明する概略正面図である。It is a schematic front view explaining the operation of a door member. 各操作手段に対応する操作画像を示す図である。It is a figure which shows the operation image corresponding to each operation means. ART抽選用の内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table for ART lottery. 連続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table which determines the type of a continuous production. 継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table which decides the type of a continuous production. 継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table which decides the type of a continuous production. カットイン演出の演出パターンを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the production pattern of a cut-in effect. 操作表示による継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the type of the continuous effect by an operation display. 操作表示による継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the type of the continuous effect by an operation display. 操作表示による継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the type of the continuous effect by an operation display. 演出ボタンが選択された場合の発光する操作手段を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the operation means which emits light when an effect button is selected. 演出ハンドルが選択された場合の発光する操作手段を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the operation means which emits light when an effect handle is selected. 大演出ボタンが選択された場合の発光する操作手段を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the operation means which emits light when a big effect button is selected. 扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(非当選時)を示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table (at the time of non-winning) which determines the number of movements of a door member. 扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(当選時)を示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table (at the time of winning) which determines the number of movements of a door member. 上乗せ演出決定処理を示すフローチャートである。It is a flowchart which shows the addition effect decision process. 上乗せゲーム数を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table which determines the number of additional games. 操作画像の消失タイミングを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the disappearance timing of an operation image. 操作手段が操作されなかった場合の演出パターンを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the effect pattern when the operation means is not operated. 操作手段が操作された場合の演出パターンを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the effect pattern when the operation means is operated. 連続演出Aの演出内容を説明するための図である。It is a figure for demonstrating the production content of the continuous production A. 連続演出Bの演出内容を説明するための図である。It is a figure for demonstrating the production content of the continuous production B. 連続演出Cの演出内容を説明するための図である。It is a figure for demonstrating the production content of the continuous production C. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作された場合の演出内容を説明するための図である。It is a figure for demonstrating the effect content when the operation means is operated in the addition effect. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作された場合の操作画像の消失タイミングを示すタイミングチャートである。It is a timing chart which shows the disappearance timing of the operation image when the operation means is operated in the addition effect. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作されなかった場合の演出内容を説明するための図である。It is a figure for demonstrating the effect content when the operation means is not operated in the addition effect. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作されなかった場合の演出内容を説明するための図である。It is a figure for demonstrating the effect content when the operation means is not operated in the addition effect. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作されなかった場合の操作画像の消失タイミングを示すタイミングチャートである。It is a timing chart which shows the disappearance timing of the operation image when the operation means is not operated in the addition effect. 変形例における上乗せ演出において操作表示の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the type of an operation display in the addition effect in a modification. 変形例における扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(非当選時)を示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table (at the time of non-winning) which determines the number of movements of a door member in a modification. 変形例における扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(当選時)を示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table (at the time of winning) which determines the number of movements of a door member in a modification. 変形例における上乗せ演出において操作画像の消失タイミング(時間)を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the disappearance timing (time) of the operation image in the addition effect in the modification. 変形例における上乗せ演出において操作画像の表示開始タイミングを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a figure which shows the internal lottery table which determines the display start timing of the operation image in the addition effect in the modification.

本発明に係る遊技機の好ましい実施形態について、各図面を参照して説明する。 A preferred embodiment of the gaming machine according to the present invention will be described with reference to each drawing.

まず、図1及び図2を参照して、スロットマシン1の全体構成を説明する。
スロットマシン1は、本発明に係る遊技機の一実施形態であり、通常のスロットマシンと同様、前面に開口部を有する筐体1bと、開口部を開閉可能に覆う前扉1aとを備えている。
First, the overall configuration of the slot machine 1 will be described with reference to FIGS. 1 and 2.
The slot machine 1 is an embodiment of the gaming machine according to the present invention, and like a normal slot machine, includes a housing 1b having an opening on the front surface and a front door 1a for opening and closing the opening. There is.

前扉1aの中央部には、後方を視認可能な表示窓6が形成されており、この表示窓6を透して、リール41の図柄を視認可能にしている。
また、表示窓6の下方には、前側に突出する段部が形成されており、この段部の上面には、メダルを投入するメダル投入口2と、ゲームの開始に際して遊技者の押下操作によりベット数を設定するベットボタン2aと、ゲームの進行には影響を及ぼさないが、遊技者による押下操作により表示器8における演出画像等に変化を与えることが可能な演出ボタン12が備えられている。
また、段部の下方には、遊技者がゲームを開始する際に操作するスタートレバー3と、遊技者がリール41を停止する際に押下操作する停止ボタン5を備えている。
A display window 6 is formed in the center of the front door 1a so that the rear can be visually recognized, and the design of the reel 41 can be visually recognized through the display window 6.
Further, a step portion protruding to the front side is formed below the display window 6, and a medal insertion slot 2 for inserting a medal and a player's pressing operation at the start of the game are formed on the upper surface of the step portion. A bet button 2a for setting the number of bets and an effect button 12 that does not affect the progress of the game but can change the effect image or the like on the display 8 by a pressing operation by the player are provided. ..
Further, below the step portion, a start lever 3 operated by the player when starting the game and a stop button 5 operated by the player when the reel 41 is stopped are provided.

前扉1aの上部には、例えば、液晶表示器から構成され、遊技に応じた表示による演出や情報表示を行う表示器8を備えている。この表示器8の上方には、発光による演出や報知を行うランプ11を備えている。
また、前扉1aの下部には、音による演出や報知を行うスピーカ9を備えており、表示窓6の下方には、遊技者に停止ボタン5の操作順序をナビゲートするナビランプ16を備えている。
The upper part of the front door 1a is provided with, for example, a liquid crystal display, and a display 8 for displaying effects and information according to the game. Above the display 8, a lamp 11 for producing and notifying by light emission is provided.
Further, a speaker 9 for producing and notifying by sound is provided at the lower part of the front door 1a, and a navigation lamp 16 for navigating the operation order of the stop button 5 to the player is provided below the display window 6. ing.

また、表示窓6の上方には、回転操作可能な演出ハンドル13を備えており、スロットマシン1の下部であってデザイン等が施された装飾パネルPの右下には、押下操作可能な大演出ボタン14が配置されている。 Further, above the display window 6, a rotation-operable effect handle 13 is provided, and at the lower right of the decorative panel P, which is the lower part of the slot machine 1 and has a design or the like, a large press-operable operation is possible. The effect button 14 is arranged.

また、表示器8の近傍には、本発明における移動手段の一例であり、モータ等の電気的駆動源(図示省略)の作動によって動作する扉部材15が設けられている。
扉部材15は、表示器8の正面視左側に備えられる扉部材15La、15Lbと、表示器8の正面視右側に備えられる扉部材15Ra、15Rbとの4つの扉部材から構成されており、透光性を有しない板状部材で構成され、4つの扉部材がほぼ等しい大きさで形成されている。
扉部材15は、前扉1aに設けられたレール(非図示)によって、左右方向に移動可能に支持され、それぞれが個別に、又は、共に移動可能になっている(図4(b)参照)。
扉部材15Laと扉部材15Lbは、通常状態では、図4(a)に示す開位置(第1位置)に配置され、電気的駆動源(図示省略)の作動により、表示器8の左側から表示器8の表示領域に重なる閉位置に移動可能になっている。
また、扉部材15Raと扉部材15Rbは、通常状態では、図4(a)に示す開位置(第1位置)に配置され、電気的駆動源(図示省略)の作動により、表示器8の右側から表示器8の表示領域に重なる閉位置まで移動可能になっている。
Further, in the vicinity of the display 8, a door member 15, which is an example of the transportation means in the present invention and is operated by the operation of an electric drive source (not shown) such as a motor, is provided.
The door member 15 is composed of four door members, the door members 15La and 15Lb provided on the left side of the front view of the display 8 and the door members 15Ra and 15Rb provided on the right side of the front view of the display 8. It is composed of a plate-shaped member having no light property, and four door members are formed in substantially the same size.
The door member 15 is movably supported in the left-right direction by a rail (not shown) provided on the front door 1a, and each of them can move individually or together (see FIG. 4B). ..
In the normal state, the door member 15La and the door member 15Lb are arranged at the open position (first position) shown in FIG. 4A, and are displayed from the left side of the display 8 by the operation of the electric drive source (not shown). It can be moved to a closed position that overlaps the display area of the device 8.
Further, the door member 15Ra and the door member 15Rb are arranged at the open position (first position) shown in FIG. 4A in a normal state, and the right side of the display 8 is operated by the operation of the electric drive source (not shown). It is possible to move from the door to the closed position overlapping the display area of the display 8.

また、扉部材15の閉位置は複数設けてあり、例えば、図4(a)に示す開位置(第1位置)からの移動量が最も大きく、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れる閉位置(第3位置)(図4(c)参照)、当該閉位置(第3位置)よりも移動量が小さく、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れない程度に隙間が形成される閉位置(第2位置)(図4(d)参照)等が設けられており、遊技の進行に応じて閉位置が異なるようになっている。
また、扉部材15は、段階的に閉じるように駆動することができ、例えば、開位置(第1位置)から閉位置(第2位置)、さらに、閉位置(第3配置)に移動可能である。
なお、閉位置は、これらに限らず、任意に設けることもできる。
また、扉部材15は、液晶表示器等の画像表示器や透光性を有する部材であってもよく、この場合、表示器8の視認が困難とならないようにすることが好ましい。
Further, a plurality of closed positions of the door member 15 are provided. For example, the amount of movement from the open position (first position) shown in FIG. 4A is the largest, and the closed position (the closed position where the display area of the display 8 is completely hidden) is the largest. Third position) (see FIG. 4C), the closed position (second position) where the amount of movement is smaller than the closed position (third position) and a gap is formed so that the display area of the display 8 is not completely hidden. Positions) (see FIG. 4D) and the like are provided, and the closed positions differ according to the progress of the game.
Further, the door member 15 can be driven so as to be closed step by step, and can be moved from an open position (first position) to a closed position (second position) and further to a closed position (third arrangement), for example. be.
The closed position is not limited to these, and may be arbitrarily provided.
Further, the door member 15 may be an image display such as a liquid crystal display or a member having translucency, and in this case, it is preferable that the display 8 is not difficult to see.

このような構成の扉部材15は、遊技の進行に応じて、表示器8で実行される演出画像の表示と連動して、開位置と閉位置とを移動可能になっている。
また、扉部材15は、遊技の進行に応じて、移動する数(移動数)、移動する位置(移動位置)、移動する速度(移動速度)等が異なるようになっている。
例えば、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する場合、ARTを継続させるゲーム数の上乗せ抽選の当選結果を報知する場合、その上乗せゲーム数を報知する場合等では、扉部材15の移動数が多くなり、扉部材15の移動量が大きくなり、扉部材15の移動速度が速くなるようになっている。
これにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、興趣を高めることができる。
The door member 15 having such a configuration can move between the open position and the closed position in conjunction with the display of the effect image executed by the display 8 according to the progress of the game.
Further, the door member 15 has a different number of movements (number of movements), a moving position (moving position), a moving speed (moving speed), and the like according to the progress of the game.
For example, when notifying the winning result of the ART lottery, notifying the winning result of the additional lottery for continuing ART, or notifying the number of additional games, the number of movements of the door member 15 increases. The amount of movement of the door member 15 is increased, and the moving speed of the door member 15 is increased.
As a result, the player can easily recognize the high and low expectations, and the interest can be enhanced.

筐体1bの上部には、遊技を統括的に制御する主制御部10と、この主制御部10の制御下で遊技の演出等に関する制御を行う副制御部20を備えている。
また、筐体1bの中央部には、可変表示手段の一例であり、リール41を回転駆動させるドラムユニット4を備えている。ドラムユニット4は、リール41a、リール41b、リール41cが水平方向に並設されて構成されていて、これらリール41a~41cは、ステッピングモータ(図示省略)の駆動によりそれぞれ回転可能に構成されている。また、各リール41a~41cの外周面には、所定の配列に従って複数の図柄が配されていて、リール41の停止状態において、各リール41a~41cについて、連続する所定数(例えば、3つ)の図柄が表示窓6を透して視認可能となっている。
また、筐体1bの下部には、メダルの払い出しを行うメダル払出装置7やメダルを貯留するホッパー7aを備え、このメダル払出装置7から払い出されたメダルは、前扉1aの下部に設けられるメダル払出口7bを介して遊技者に払い出される。
The upper part of the housing 1b includes a main control unit 10 that comprehensively controls the game, and a sub-control unit 20 that controls the production of the game under the control of the main control unit 10.
Further, in the central portion of the housing 1b, an example of the variable display means, a drum unit 4 for rotationally driving the reel 41 is provided. The drum unit 4 is configured such that reels 41a, reels 41b, and reels 41c are arranged side by side in the horizontal direction, and these reels 41a to 41c are configured to be rotatable by driving a stepping motor (not shown). Further, a plurality of symbols are arranged on the outer peripheral surfaces of the reels 41a to 41c according to a predetermined arrangement, and a predetermined number (for example, three) is continuously provided for each reel 41a to 41c in the stopped state of the reels 41. The design is visible through the display window 6.
Further, a medal payout device 7 for paying out medals and a hopper 7a for storing medals are provided in the lower part of the housing 1b, and the medals paid out from the medal payout device 7 are provided in the lower part of the front door 1a. It is paid out to the player through the medal payout exit 7b.

このようなスロットマシン1は、主制御部10が以下のようなスロットマシン遊技を実行可能に構成されている。
ゲームの開始にあたり、メダル(クレジットメダルも含む)を用いてベット数の設定を行う。
ベット数の設定は、メダル投入口2から直接メダルを投入して設定する方法と、ベットボタン2aを押下操作して設定する方法とがある。
Such a slot machine 1 is configured so that the main control unit 10 can execute the following slot machine games.
At the start of the game, the number of bets is set using medals (including credit medals).
The number of bets can be set by directly inserting medals from the medal insertion slot 2 or by pressing the bet button 2a.

メダル投入口2からメダルを投入してベット数を設定する方法では、投入されたメダルが前扉1a裏面に設けられたメダルセレクタ2bによって検知されることにより、投入分のメダル枚数に対応するベット数(ただし、メダル3枚に対応するベット数「3」が上限)が設定されることになる。
なお、ベット数の上限は、「1」、「2」、又は「4」以上でもよい。
In the method of inserting medals from the medal insertion slot 2 to set the number of bets, the inserted medals are detected by the medal selector 2b provided on the back surface of the front door 1a, so that the bets corresponding to the number of inserted medals are bet. The number (however, the upper limit is the number of bets "3" corresponding to three medals) will be set.
The upper limit of the number of bets may be "1", "2", or "4" or more.

ベットボタン2aは、ベット数の設定に係る遊技者の操作を受け付け可能な操作手段の一例であり、これが押下操作されると、内部的にデータとして記憶されたクレジットメダルから、所定数(例えば、3枚)のメダル数が減算され、減算された分がベット数として設定されることになる。
なお、ベットボタンは、ベットボタン2aのみに限らず、設定されるベット数のそれぞれ異なるベットボタンを複数設けることもできる。また、クレジットメダルは、メダル投入口2からのメダル投入や入賞により加算され、例えば、メダル50枚までクレジット(記憶)することができる。
The bet button 2a is an example of an operation means capable of accepting the operation of the player related to the setting of the number of bets, and when the bet button 2a is pressed, a predetermined number (for example, for example) from the credit medals internally stored as data is used. The number of medals (3) is subtracted, and the subtracted amount is set as the number of bets.
The bet button is not limited to the bet button 2a, and a plurality of bet buttons having different numbers of bets may be provided. Further, credit medals are added by inserting medals from the medal insertion slot 2 or winning a prize, and for example, up to 50 medals can be credited (stored).

このように、メダル投入口2からの直接投入やベットボタン2aの押下操作により設定されたベット数は、主制御部10に備えるRAMなどの記憶手段に記憶される。
そして、ベット数が所定数(例えば、3枚)になったときに、1回の遊技を実行可能な権利を保有するゲーム開始可能な状態となる。
このゲーム開始可能な状態では、スタートレバー3の操作が有効な状態となる。この有効な状態において、スタートレバー3が傾動操作されると、ゲームが開始され、複数の図柄の表されたリール41a~41cが変動を開始するとともに、リプレイ役、小役などの複数の当選役の中から今回ゲームの抽選結果をリール41の停止前に事前に決定する内部抽選処理が実行される(当選役決定手段)。
In this way, the number of bets set by the direct insertion from the medal insertion slot 2 or the pressing operation of the bet button 2a is stored in a storage means such as a RAM provided in the main control unit 10.
Then, when the number of bets reaches a predetermined number (for example, three), the game can be started with the right to execute one game.
In the state where the game can be started, the operation of the start lever 3 is effective. In this valid state, when the start lever 3 is tilted, the game is started, the reels 41a to 41c on which a plurality of symbols are represented start to fluctuate, and a plurality of winning combinations such as a replay combination and a small combination are started. An internal lottery process is executed in which the lottery result of the game is determined in advance before the reel 41 is stopped (winning combination determination means).

各リール41a~41cは、各リール41a~41cの周面には、識別情報となる複数(通常21個)の図柄として、例えば、「リプレイ」、「ベル」、「スイカ」、「チェリー」、「7」、「BAR」などがそれぞれ表されており、停止状態から徐々に回転速度を上げた後、一定の速度で回転する定常回転に達する。
このような定常回転に達すると、各リール41a~41cに対応して設けられた停止ボタン5a~5cが押下操作可能な状態となる。
Each reel 41a to 41c has a plurality of (usually 21) symbols serving as identification information on the peripheral surface of each reel 41a to 41c, for example, "replay", "bell", "watermelon", "cherry", and the like. "7", "BAR", etc. are represented, respectively, and after gradually increasing the rotation speed from the stopped state, it reaches a steady rotation that rotates at a constant speed.
When such steady rotation is reached, the stop buttons 5a to 5c provided corresponding to the reels 41a to 41c are in a state in which they can be pressed.

停止ボタン5a~5cは、リール41の停止操作を行うための停止操作手段の一例であり、例えば、押下操作可能な状態において停止ボタン5a~5cに内蔵されたLED等の発光手段が点灯することにより、このような状態において各停止ボタン5が押下操作されると、その操作タイミングと内部抽選処理の抽選結果とにより許容される図柄の組合せで停止するように、各リール41a~41cが停止制御される。 The stop buttons 5a to 5c are examples of stop operation means for performing a stop operation of the reel 41. For example, a light emitting means such as an LED built in the stop buttons 5a to 5c is lit in a state where the push operation is possible. Therefore, when each stop button 5 is pressed in such a state, the reels 41a to 41c are stopped and controlled so as to stop at a combination of symbols allowed by the operation timing and the lottery result of the internal lottery process. Will be done.

停止状態では、リール41a~41cそれぞれに表された上下方向に連続する3つの図柄が表示窓6から機外に臨むように停止(停止表示ということもある)し、このときの停止表示態様に基づいて入賞の有無が判定される。
入賞の判定は、所定の入賞ライン上に停止した図柄の組合せに基づいて判定され、例えば、上・中・下段3つのラインと斜め2つのラインの計5ラインいずれかの入賞ライン上に停止した図柄の組合せに基づいて判定され、停止した図柄の組合せが入賞に対応した組合せであった場合に、入賞が成立する。
なお、入賞ラインの数は、5ラインに限らず、1ラインなどの任意なライン数とすることができる。
In the stopped state, three consecutive symbols in the vertical direction represented on the reels 41a to 41c are stopped so as to face the outside of the machine from the display window 6 (sometimes called a stop display), and the stop display mode at this time is set. Whether or not there is a prize is determined based on this.
The winning judgment is made based on the combination of the symbols stopped on the predetermined winning line. For example, the winning is stopped on any of the five lines of the upper, middle, and lower three lines and the two diagonal lines. The winning is established when the determination is made based on the combination of symbols and the combination of stopped symbols is a combination corresponding to the winning.
The number of winning lines is not limited to 5 lines, and may be any number of lines such as 1 line.

判定される図柄の組合せには、「小役」に対応する図柄の組合せとして、「左リール41a・中リール41b・右リール41c」の順で、「ベル・ベル・ベル」(ベル役)、「チェリー・ANY・ANY」(チェリー役、ただしANYは任意の図柄)、「スイカ・スイカ・スイカ」(スイカ役)などがある。
また、チェリー役には、左リール41aの上段又は下段に「チェリー」図柄が停止する「弱チェリー」と、左リール41aの中段に「チェリー」図柄が停止する「強チェリー」がある。
また、スイカ役には、入賞ラインのうち、斜めのラインに「スイカ」図柄が停止する「弱スイカ」と、入賞ラインのうち、上・中・下段の平行のラインに「スイカ」図柄が停止する「強スイカ」がある。
なお、以下の説明において、チェリー役、スイカ役をまとめて「レア役」ともいう。
As for the combination of symbols to be determined, "bell bell bell" (bell role), in the order of "left reel 41a, middle reel 41b, right reel 41c", as a combination of symbols corresponding to "small combination". There are "cherry, ANY, ANY" (role of cherry, but ANY is an arbitrary pattern), "watermelon, watermelon, watermelon" (role of watermelon) and the like.
Further, the cherry role includes a "weak cherry" in which the "cherry" symbol stops in the upper or lower row of the left reel 41a, and a "strong cherry" in which the "cherry" symbol stops in the middle row of the left reel 41a.
In addition, for the role of watermelon, the "watermelon" symbol stops at the diagonal line of the winning line, and the "watermelon" symbol stops at the parallel lines of the upper, middle, and lower rows of the winning line. There is a "strong watermelon" to do.
In the following explanation, the role of cherry and the role of watermelon are collectively referred to as "rare role".

ベル役には、停止ボタン5a~5cに対する操作順序(押し順という)に関係なく図柄の組合せが揃う「共通ベル」と、押し順に従うことにより図柄の組合せが揃う「押し順ベル」がある。
押し順ベルは、6通りある押し順それぞれに対応する押し順ベル1~6を設けるとともに、各押し順ベル1~6に当選したときのそれぞれに対応する操作順序で停止ボタン5a~5cを操作することで、図柄が停止表示される。
The bell role includes a "common bell" in which combinations of symbols are arranged regardless of the operation order (referred to as pressing order) for the stop buttons 5a to 5c, and a "pushing order bell" in which combinations of symbols are arranged according to the pressing order.
The push order bells are provided with push order bells 1 to 6 corresponding to each of the six push orders, and the stop buttons 5a to 5c are operated in the operation order corresponding to each of the push order bells 1 to 6 when they are won. By doing so, the symbol is stopped and displayed.

また、リプレイ役に対応する図柄の組合せ(「リプレイ・リプレイ・リプレイ」)として、押し順に関係なく図柄の組合せが揃う「通常リプレイ」と、押し順に従うことにより図柄の組合せが揃う「押し順リプレイ」がある。
「押し順リプレイ」は、6通りある押し順それぞれに対応する押し順リプレイ1~6を設けるとともに、各押し順リプレイ1~6に当選したときのそれぞれに対応する操作順序で停止ボタン5a~5cを操作することで、図柄が停止表示される。
また、リプレイ役には、非RTからRTへの移行に係る図柄の組合せに対応する「昇格リプレイ」、RTから非RTへの移行に係る図柄の組合せに対応する「転落リプレイ」もある。これらの当選役についても押し順が対応付けられ、例えば、「昇格リプレイ」に関しては、6通りある押し順のうちの1通りの押し順によって非RTからRTへの移行に係る「昇格リプレイ」に対応する図柄の組合せが停止し、「転落リプレイ」に関しては、6通りある押し順のうちの5通りの押し順によってRTから非RTへの移行に係る「転落リプレイ」に対応する図柄の組合せが停止する。
また、リプレイ役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止表示により、次回ゲームにおいてメダルの投入を行うことなく、すなわち、メダルを費やすことなく遊技可能な状態となる。
In addition, as a combination of symbols corresponding to the replay combination ("replay / replay / replay"), "normal replay" in which the combination of symbols is aligned regardless of the pressing order, and "pushing order replay" in which the combination of symbols is aligned according to the pressing order. There is.
"Push order replay" provides push order replays 1 to 6 corresponding to each of the six push orders, and stops buttons 5a to 5c in the operation order corresponding to each of the push order replays 1 to 6 when they are won. By operating, the symbol is stopped and displayed.
In addition, the replay combination includes a "promotion replay" corresponding to a combination of symbols related to the transition from non-RT to RT, and a "fall replay" corresponding to a combination of symbols related to the transition from RT to non-RT. Push orders are also associated with these winning combinations. For example, for "promotion replay", one of the six push orders is used for "promotion replay" related to the transition from non-RT to RT. The combination of the corresponding symbols is stopped, and regarding the "fall replay", the combination of the symbols corresponding to the "fall replay" related to the transition from RT to non-RT is performed by 5 of the 6 push orders. Stop.
In addition, the stop display of the combination of symbols corresponding to the replay combination makes it possible to play the game without inserting medals in the next game, that is, without spending medals.

そして、入賞ライン上に停止した図柄の組合せを判定した結果、その図柄の組合せが上記それぞれに対応する図柄の組合せであるときに、図柄の組合せに応じた遊技価値が付与される。
例えば、ベル役、チェリー役、スイカ役などの小役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により、小役入賞が判定され、メダル払出装置7が駆動制御されることにより、メダルの貯留されたホッパー7aからメダル払出口7bを介して所定数のメダルが払い出される。
具体的には、ベル役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により8枚のメダルが払い出され、スイカ役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止表示により5枚のメダルが払い出される。
また、チェリー役では、「弱チェリー」に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により2枚のメダルが払い出され、「強チェリー」に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により1枚のメダルが払い出される。
なお、各当選役の当選確率は、各遊技状態において、「リプレイ」>「ベル役」>「弱スイカ」>「弱チェリー」>「強スイカ」>「強チェリー」の関係、つまり、「リプレイ」が最も当選し易く、「強チェリー」が最も当選し難く設定されているものとする。
Then, as a result of determining the combination of the symbols stopped on the winning line, when the combination of the symbols is the combination of the symbols corresponding to each of the above, the game value corresponding to the combination of the symbols is given.
For example, the small winning combination is determined by stopping the combination of symbols corresponding to the small winning combination such as the bell role, the cherry role, and the watermelon role, and the medal payout device 7 is driven and controlled, so that the hopper 7a in which the medals are stored is controlled. A predetermined number of medals are paid out from the medal payout outlet 7b.
Specifically, eight medals are paid out when the combination of symbols corresponding to the bell role is stopped, and five medals are paid out when the stop display of the combination of symbols corresponding to the watermelon role is stopped.
In the role of cherry, two medals are paid out when the combination of symbols corresponding to "weak cherry" is stopped, and one medal is paid out when the combination of symbols corresponding to "strong cherry" is stopped.
The winning probability of each winning combination is the relationship of "replay">"bellrole">"weakwatermelon">"weakcherry">"strongwatermelon">"strongcherry" in each game state, that is, "replay". Is set to be the easiest to win, and "strong cherry" is set to be the most difficult to win.

次に、図3を参照して、スロットマシン1の制御系の構成を説明する。なお、図1及び図2で説明した構成要素と同一もしくは相当する構成要素には同一の符号を付している。 Next, the configuration of the control system of the slot machine 1 will be described with reference to FIG. The components that are the same as or correspond to the components described with reference to FIGS. 1 and 2 are designated by the same reference numerals.

主制御部10には、各種演算処理等を行うCPU(図示省略)と、制御プログラムや制御データ等が格納されたROM(図示省略)と、各種データを一時記憶する記憶領域やCPUの作業領域等を備えたRAM(図示省略)等が備えられている。
また、主制御部10には、ベットボタン2a、メダルセレクタ2b、スタートレバー3、停止ボタン5が接続され、各機器に内蔵されたセンサからの信号を入力可能に構成されている。
また、主制御部10は、スタートレバー3からの信号に基づき、ゲームの開始処理や、乱数発生器(図示省略)からの乱数をサンプリングする処理等を行う。そして、主制御部10は、サンプリングされた乱数に基づき当選役の内部抽選処理を行う。
The main control unit 10 includes a CPU (not shown) that performs various arithmetic processes, a ROM (not shown) that stores control programs, control data, etc., a storage area that temporarily stores various data, and a CPU work area. RAM (not shown) and the like are provided.
Further, a bet button 2a, a medal selector 2b, a start lever 3, and a stop button 5 are connected to the main control unit 10 so that signals from sensors built in each device can be input.
Further, the main control unit 10 performs a game start process, a process of sampling a random number from a random number generator (not shown), and the like based on the signal from the start lever 3. Then, the main control unit 10 performs an internal lottery process for the winning combination based on the sampled random numbers.

また、主制御部10には、ドラムユニット4、メダル払出装置7、副制御部20が接続され、各機器に対して信号を出力可能に構成されている。
主制御部10は、スタートレバー3からの信号に基づき、リール41a~41cを回転させるゲームの開始処理を行い、リール41a~41cを停止させる処理を行う。
また、主制御部10は、ゲームの終了時におけるメダルの払い出し条件の成立に基づき、メダル払出装置7を駆動させてメダルを払い出す処理を行う。
Further, a drum unit 4, a medal payout device 7, and a sub control unit 20 are connected to the main control unit 10 so that signals can be output to each device.
The main control unit 10 performs a game start process of rotating the reels 41a to 41c and a process of stopping the reels 41a to 41c based on the signal from the start lever 3.
Further, the main control unit 10 drives the medal payout device 7 to pay out medals based on the establishment of the medal payout condition at the end of the game.

また、副制御部20には、表示器8、スピーカ9、ランプ11、ナビランプ16などの報知手段と、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14などの操作手段、扉部材15などの移動手段が接続され、各機器に対して信号を出力可能に構成されている。
副制御部20は、本発明における演出実行手段の一例であり、主制御部10からの一方向のみの制御情報に基づき、表示器8において各種演出の画像処理や、各種演出や報知を行うためのスピーカ9の出力処理や、LED等で構成されたランプ11の点灯処理等を行う。また、ナビランプ16は、例えば、LEDで構成され、副制御部20は、主制御部10からの制御情報に基づき、ART等の遊技状態の発生中に、停止ボタン5の操作順序をナビゲート(報知)するためのナビランプ16の点灯処理を行う。
Further, the sub-control unit 20 includes a notification means such as a display 8, a speaker 9, a lamp 11, and a navigation lamp 16, an operation means such as an effect button 12, an effect handle 13, and a large effect button 14, and a door member 15. A transportation means is connected, and a signal can be output to each device.
The sub-control unit 20 is an example of the effect executing means in the present invention, and is for performing image processing of various effects, various effects, and notifications on the display 8 based on control information in only one direction from the main control unit 10. The output processing of the speaker 9 and the lighting processing of the lamp 11 composed of LEDs and the like are performed. Further, the navigation lamp 16 is composed of, for example, an LED, and the sub control unit 20 navigates the operation order of the stop button 5 while a gaming state such as ART is generated based on the control information from the main control unit 10. The navigation lamp 16 is turned on for (notification).

また、副制御部20には、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14の各操作手段のセンサからの信号を入力可能に構成されており、各操作手段からの信号に基づき、表示器8における画像演出を変化させる処理等を行う。
また、副制御部20には、扉部材15を動作(移動)させるモータ等の電気的駆動源(図示省略)に信号を出力可能に構成されており、主制御部10からの制御情報に基づき、電気的駆動源を作動させて、扉部材15を、開位置と閉位置とに移動させる処理等を行う。
Further, the sub-control unit 20 is configured to be capable of inputting signals from the sensors of each operating means of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, and is a display device based on the signals from each operation means. Processing for changing the image effect in No. 8 is performed.
Further, the sub control unit 20 is configured to be able to output a signal to an electrical drive source (not shown) such as a motor that operates (moves) the door member 15, and is based on control information from the main control unit 10. , The electric drive source is operated to move the door member 15 to the open position and the closed position.

さらに、副制御部20は、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の結果の報知に先立ち、遊技者が操作可能な操作手段への操作を促す画像として、操作手段の表示を含む操作画像を表示器8に表示する。
次に、遊技者が操作可能な操作手段と、当該操作手段の表示を含む操作画像の表示(以下、「操作表示」ともいう)について説明する。
Further, the sub-control unit 20 operates as an image that encourages the player to operate the operation means that can be operated, prior to notifying the result of the lottery process (ART lottery, additional lottery) that may be in an advantageous state for the player. An operation image including the display of the means is displayed on the display 8.
Next, the operation means that can be operated by the player and the display of the operation image including the display of the operation means (hereinafter, also referred to as “operation display”) will be described.

演出ボタン12は、本発明における操作手段(第1操作手段)の一例であり、押下操作可能に構成されている。
演出ボタン12は、LED等の発光手段が内蔵され、副制御部20からの出力信号に基づき、演出ボタン12を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知可能に構成されている。例えば、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の当選結果の報知に先立って演出ボタン12の操作を促すタイミングで、演出ボタン12を発光させるとともに、操作を有効な状態にする。
演出ボタン12は、遊技者が指で操作するように構成され、遊技者による操作を受付可能な面積(以下、操作領域という)(第1操作領域)は、操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で、最も狭い。
また、押下操作に係る操作量(変位量)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作量の中で、最も小さい。
The effect button 12 is an example of the operating means (first operating means) in the present invention, and is configured to be pressable.
The effect button 12 has a built-in light emitting means such as an LED, and is configured to be capable of notifying that the operation is effective by causing the effect button 12 to emit light based on an output signal from the sub-control unit 20. For example, the effect button 12 is made to emit light and the operation is effective at the timing of prompting the operation of the effect button 12 prior to the notification of the winning result such as the lottery process (ART lottery, additional lottery) that may be advantageous for the player. Put it in a state.
The effect button 12 is configured to be operated by the player with a finger, and the area in which the player can accept the operation (hereinafter referred to as an operation area) (first operation area) is the effect button 12 which is an operation means. It is the narrowest among the handle 13 and the large effect button 14.
Further, the operation amount (displacement amount) related to the pressing operation is the smallest among the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14.

演出ハンドル13は、本発明における操作手段(第1操作手段又は第2操作手段)の一例であり、回転操作可能に構成されている。
演出ハンドル13は、LED等の発光手段が内蔵され、副制御部20からの出力信号に基づき、演出ハンドル13を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知可能に構成されている。
また、演出ハンドル13は、常態においては回転操作可能な状態となっており、時計回りに回転操作することで変位し、回転操作を有効とする遊技状態では、その変位がセンサにより検知されるとともに、その検知信号が副制御部20に伝送されることにより、遊技者の操作が検知される。
例えば、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の当選結果の報知に先立って演出ハンドル13の操作を促すタイミングで、演出ハンドル13を発光させるとともに、操作を有効な状態にする。
また、演出ハンドル13は、遊技者が片手で握って操作するように構成され、その操作領域(第1操作領域又は第2操作領域)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で、大演出ボタン14の次に広い。
また、回転操作に係る操作量(変位量)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作量の中で、大演出ボタン14の次に大きい。
また、演出ハンドル13は、図1に示すように、演出ボタン12に比べて、スタートレバー3からの距離が遠い位置に配置されている。
このような操作方法、形状及び配置の違いを有することにより、演出ハンドル13が特別な装置であることを遊技者に印象付けることができ、操作するときに特別(プレミアム)な感覚を抱かせることができる。
また、演出ハンドル13は、3桁の7セグメント表示器から構成される7セグ表示部13aを有しており、遊技の進行に応じた情報(例えば、後述する上乗せゲーム数やリール41の押し順)を表示可能になっている。
The effect handle 13 is an example of the operating means (first operating means or the second operating means) in the present invention, and is configured to be rotatable.
The effect handle 13 has a built-in light emitting means such as an LED, and is configured to be capable of notifying that the operation is effective by causing the effect handle 13 to emit light based on an output signal from the sub-control unit 20.
Further, the effect handle 13 is in a state where it can be rotated in a normal state, and is displaced by rotating it clockwise. In a gaming state in which the rotation operation is enabled, the displacement is detected by the sensor. By transmitting the detection signal to the sub-control unit 20, the player's operation is detected.
For example, the effect handle 13 is made to emit light and the operation is effective at the timing of prompting the operation of the effect handle 13 prior to the notification of the winning result such as the lottery process (ART lottery, additional lottery) which may be advantageous for the player. Put it in a state.
Further, the effect handle 13 is configured so that the player can hold and operate it with one hand, and the operation area (first operation area or second operation area) is the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14. Among them, it is the widest next to the large production button 14.
Further, the operation amount (displacement amount) related to the rotation operation is the second largest after the large effect button 14 among the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14.
Further, as shown in FIG. 1, the effect handle 13 is arranged at a position farther from the start lever 3 than the effect button 12.
By having such a difference in operation method, shape and arrangement, it is possible to impress the player that the effect handle 13 is a special device, and to give a special (premium) feeling when operating. Can be done.
Further, the effect handle 13 has a 7-segment display unit 13a composed of a 3-digit 7-segment display, and information according to the progress of the game (for example, the number of additional games to be described later and the push order of the reel 41). ) Can be displayed.

大演出ボタン14は、本発明における操作手段(第2操作手段)の一例であり、スロットマシン前面側からの押し込み操作を可能に構成されている。
大演出ボタン14は、LED等の発光手段が内蔵され、副制御部20からの出力信号に基づき、大演出ボタン14を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知可能に構成されている。
例えば、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の当選結果の報知に先立って大演出ボタン14の操作を促すタイミングで、大演出ボタン14を発光させるとともに、操作を有効な状態にする。
The large effect button 14 is an example of the operating means (second operating means) in the present invention, and is configured to enable a pushing operation from the front side of the slot machine.
The large effect button 14 has a built-in light emitting means such as an LED, and is configured to emit light from the large effect button 14 based on an output signal from the sub-control unit 20 so as to notify that the operation is effective.
For example, at the timing of prompting the operation of the large effect button 14 prior to the notification of the winning result such as the lottery process (ART lottery, additional lottery) that may be advantageous for the player, the large effect button 14 is made to emit light and the operation is performed. Make it valid.

大演出ボタン14は、常態においては押し込み操作が可能な状態となっており、スロットマシン前面側から大演出ボタン14を押し込むように操作することで変位し、押し込み操作を有効とする遊技状態では、その変位がセンサにより検知されるとともに、その検知信号が副制御部20に伝送されることにより、遊技者の操作が検知される。
また、大演出ボタン14は、片手のみならず、両手での押し込み操作を受け付けることもでき、その操作領域(第2操作領域)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で最も広い。
また、押し込み操作に係る操作量(変位量)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作量の中で最も大きい。
また、大演出ボタン14は、図1に示すように、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で、スタートレバー3からの距離が最も遠い位置に配置されている。
このような操作方法、形状及び配置の違いを有することにより、大演出ボタン14が特別な装置であることを遊技者に印象付けることができ、操作するときに特別(プレミアム)な感覚を抱かせることができる。
The large effect button 14 is normally in a state where it can be pushed in, and is displaced by pushing the large effect button 14 from the front side of the slot machine. The displacement is detected by the sensor, and the detection signal is transmitted to the sub-control unit 20, so that the player's operation is detected.
Further, the large effect button 14 can accept a pushing operation with both hands as well as one hand, and the operation area (second operation area) is in the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14. widest.
Further, the operation amount (displacement amount) related to the pushing operation is the largest among the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14.
Further, as shown in FIG. 1, the large effect button 14 is arranged at a position farthest from the start lever 3 among the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14.
By having such a difference in operation method, shape and arrangement, it is possible to impress the player that the large effect button 14 is a special device, and to give a special (premium) feeling when operating. be able to.

なお、演出ハンドル13と大演出ボタン14は、常態においては操作可能な状態となっているが、特定のタイミングのみ操作可能な状態としてもよい。
大演出ボタン14は、副制御部20に接続されるソレノイド(非図示)を備えており、ソレノイドが「オフ」のときに、押し込み操作不能な状態となり、ソレノイドが「オン」のときに、押し込み操作可能な状態となる。
例えば、後述する図26等に示す大演出ボタン14の操作を促す操作画像が表示されたタイミングで、副制御部20の制御によりソレノイドを「オン」として押し込み操作可能な状態とし、当該操作画像が非表示となったタイミングで、ソレノイドを「オフ」として押し込み操作不能な状態にしてもよい。
なお、操作画像が表示された後、大演出ボタン14を操作しない状態が所定時間(例えば、10秒)経過した場合に、大演出ボタン14を、押し込み操作可能な状態から押し込み操作不能な状態に復帰するようにしてもよい。
また、スロットマシン1の電源投入から所定時間(例えば、30秒)経過するまでの間に、押し込み操作可能な状態に変換して、大演出ボタン14における検出手段の動作確認を可能にしてもよい。
Although the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14 are in a state of being operable in the normal state, they may be in a state of being able to be operated only at a specific timing.
The large effect button 14 includes a solenoid (not shown) connected to the sub-control unit 20, and when the solenoid is "off", the pushing operation becomes inoperable, and when the solenoid is "on", pushing is performed. It is ready for operation.
For example, at the timing when the operation image prompting the operation of the large effect button 14 shown in FIG. At the timing when it is hidden, the solenoid may be turned "off" to make it inoperable.
When a predetermined time (for example, 10 seconds) has elapsed after the operation image is displayed and the large effect button 14 is not operated, the large effect button 14 is changed from a push-operable state to a push-in inoperable state. You may try to return.
Further, during the period from when the power of the slot machine 1 is turned on until a predetermined time (for example, 30 seconds) elapses, the slot machine 1 may be converted into a push-operable state so that the operation of the detection means on the large effect button 14 can be confirmed. ..

ここで、操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作領域と操作量についてまとめると、操作領域に関しては、大演出ボタン14が最も広く、大演出ボタン14>演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有しており、操作量(変位量)に関しては、大演出ボタン14が最も大きく、大演出ボタン14>演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有している。また、操作量(変位量)が大きいほど、初期位置(復元位置)から操作完了位置(操作検知位置)までの変位に要する時間も長くなる傾向がある。 Here, the operation areas and operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, which are the operation means, are summarized. Regarding the operation area, the large effect button 14 is the widest, and the large effect button 14> the effect handle 13 > The effect button 12 has a relationship, and the large effect button 14 has the largest operation amount (displacement amount), and the large effect button 14> effect handle 13> effect button 12 has a relationship. Further, the larger the operation amount (displacement amount), the longer the time required for the displacement from the initial position (restoration position) to the operation completion position (operation detection position) tends to be longer.

以上説明したような操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14が、遊技者への操作手段の操作を促す操作画像の中で表示される。
次に、各操作手段の操作を促す操作画像の表示(操作表示)について説明する。
図5は、表示器8において、遊技者に有利となる抽選の当選結果の報知に先立って表示される操作画像であって、各操作手段への操作を促す操作画像の一例である。
The effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, which are the operation means as described above, are displayed in the operation image for urging the player to operate the operation means.
Next, the display (operation display) of the operation image prompting the operation of each operation means will be described.
FIG. 5 is an operation image displayed on the display 8 prior to the notification of the winning result of the lottery which is advantageous to the player, and is an example of the operation image for urging the operation to each operation means.

例えば、図5(a)は、演出ボタン12への操作を促す第1操作画像として例示する操作画像の表示(第1操作表示)を示しており、この表示には、第1範囲としての演出ボタン12を含むスロットマシン1の一部であって段部を表す部位表示81aと、「押せ!」のメッセージと、スロットマシン1における演出ボタン12の位置を示す矢印と、が表示される。 For example, FIG. 5A shows a display (first operation display) of an operation image exemplified as a first operation image for prompting an operation to the effect button 12, and the display is an effect as a first range. A portion display 81a that is a part of the slot machine 1 including the button 12 and represents a step portion, a message of "press!", And an arrow indicating the position of the effect button 12 in the slot machine 1 are displayed.

また、図5(b)は、演出ハンドル13への操作を促す第1操作画像又は第2操作画像として例示する操作画像の表示(第1操作表示又は第2操作表示)を示しており、この表示には、第1範囲又は第2範囲としての演出ハンドル13を含むスロットマシン1の一部であって表示窓6の周辺、段部及び装飾パネルPを表す部位表示81bと、「回せ!」のメッセージと、スロットマシン1における演出ハンドル13の位置を示す矢印と、が表示される。 Further, FIG. 5B shows the display (first operation display or second operation display) of the operation image exemplified as the first operation image or the second operation image for prompting the operation to the effect handle 13. The display includes a portion display 81b that is a part of the slot machine 1 including the effect handle 13 as the first range or the second range and represents the periphery of the display window 6, the step portion, and the decorative panel P, and "Turn!". Message and an arrow indicating the position of the effect handle 13 in the slot machine 1 are displayed.

また、図5(c)は、大演出ボタン14への操作を促す第2操作画像として例示する操作画像の表示(第2操作表示)を示しており、この表示には、第2範囲としての大演出ボタン14を含むスロットマシン1全体を表す部位表示81cと、「押せ!」のメッセージと、スロットマシン1における大演出ボタン14の位置を示す矢印(図5(c)中の右下)と、実際の大演出ボタン14の位置を示す矢印(図5(c)中の左下)と、が表示される。 Further, FIG. 5 (c) shows a display (second operation display) of an operation image exemplified as a second operation image for prompting an operation to the large effect button 14, and this display includes a second range. A part display 81c showing the entire slot machine 1 including the large effect button 14, a message of "press!", And an arrow indicating the position of the large effect button 14 in the slot machine 1 (lower right in FIG. 5C). , And an arrow (lower left in FIG. 5C) indicating the position of the actual large effect button 14 are displayed.

なお、部位表示81a~81cに用いる画像は、実写した写真(例えば、部位表示81cは筐体の写真)でもよいし、イラスト(例えば、部位表示81cは筐体のイラスト)等でもよい。 The images used for the site displays 81a to 81c may be photographs taken in action (for example, the site display 81c is a photograph of the housing), an illustration (for example, the site display 81c is an illustration of the housing), or the like.

このように、本実施形態では、操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14それぞれへの操作を促す操作表示が、遊技者に有利となる抽選の当選結果等の報知に先立って表示されることから、操作表示についての興趣を高めることができる。 As described above, in the present embodiment, the operation display prompting the operation of each of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, which are the operation means, is prior to the notification of the winning result of the lottery which is advantageous to the player. It is possible to enhance the interest in the operation display.

また、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14への操作を促す操作画像の表示は、その表示態様において以下のような違いがある。
具体的には、部位表示81において、スロットマシン1の全体を表示するか又はその一部を表示するか、また、その一部を表示する場合にはその範囲が広いか狭いかというように、部位表示81に表示されるスロットマシン1の表示範囲に違いを有している。
例えば、図5(c)に示す大演出ボタン14を含む操作画像では、部位表示81cにおいてスロットマシン1全体が表されていることから、図5(a)に示す演出ボタン12を含む操作画像の部位表示81aと、図5(b)に示す演出ハンドル13を含む操作画像の部位表示81bよりも、部位表示81に表示されるスロットマシン1の範囲が広い。
同様な傾向は、図5(a)と図5(b)にも云えることであり、図5(b)に示す演出ハンドル13を含む操作画像の部位表示81bは、図5(a)に示す演出ボタン12を含む操作画像の部位表示81aよりも、部位表示81に表示されるスロットマシン1の範囲が広い。すなわち、図5(c)に示す部位表示81cが最も広く、81c>81b>81aの関係を有している。
Further, the display of the operation image prompting the operation to the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14 has the following differences in the display mode.
Specifically, in the part display 81, whether the entire slot machine 1 is displayed or a part thereof is displayed, and when a part thereof is displayed, the range is wide or narrow. There is a difference in the display range of the slot machine 1 displayed on the part display 81.
For example, in the operation image including the large effect button 14 shown in FIG. 5 (c), since the entire slot machine 1 is represented in the part display 81c, the operation image including the effect button 12 shown in FIG. 5 (a). The range of the slot machine 1 displayed on the part display 81 is wider than that of the part display 81a and the part display 81b of the operation image including the effect handle 13 shown in FIG. 5 (b).
The same tendency can be said in FIGS. 5 (a) and 5 (b), and the part display 81b of the operation image including the effect handle 13 shown in FIG. 5 (b) is shown in FIG. 5 (a). The range of the slot machine 1 displayed on the part display 81 is wider than that of the part display 81a of the operation image including the effect button 12 shown. That is, the site display 81c shown in FIG. 5C is the widest and has a relationship of 81c>81b> 81a.

そして、このような部位表示81の広狭(多少)と、遊技者に有利となる抽選の当選結果とに相関を持たせることが好ましい。
例えば、部位表示81において表示されるスロットマシン1の表示範囲が広いほど、当選の期待度が高くなるように設定することが好ましい。
Then, it is preferable to have a correlation between the width (somewhat) of the portion display 81 and the winning result of the lottery that is advantageous to the player.
For example, it is preferable to set so that the wider the display range of the slot machine 1 displayed on the site display 81, the higher the expectation of winning.

[遊技状態]
スロットマシン1は、このような構成に加えて、主制御部10(遊技状態制御手段)により制御される複数の遊技状態を有している。
遊技状態として、例えば、通常遊技状態と特定遊技状態とを有しており、通常遊技状態はメダルの増加し難い遊技者に不利な遊技状態となっており、特定遊技状態はメダルが増加し易い遊技者に有利な遊技状態となっている。
[Game state]
In addition to such a configuration, the slot machine 1 has a plurality of gaming states controlled by the main control unit 10 (gaming state control means).
As the gaming state, for example, there are a normal gaming state and a specific gaming state, and the normal gaming state is a gaming state that is disadvantageous to a player whose medals are difficult to increase, and the specific gaming state tends to increase medals. It is in a gaming state that is advantageous to the player.

[通常遊技状態]
通常遊技状態は、所定の初期化スイッチ等の操作を伴う電源投入時に滞在する遊技状態であって、スロットマシン1における遊技の大半を占める遊技状態である。
通常遊技状態では、特定遊技状態(ART)への移行をかけた抽選が行われる。
具体的には、内部抽選処理においてレア役(「弱チェリー」、「弱スイカ」、「強スイカ」及び「強チェリー」)に当選したことを契機としてARTの抽選が行われ、当該抽選に当選した場合に通常遊技状態からARTへ移行する。
主制御部10は、特典付与手段として機能することにより、このような所定条件(レア役の当選)が成立したことに基づいて、遊技者にARTという特典を付与する。
ARTの当選確率は、「強チェリー」>「強スイカ」>「弱チェリー」>「弱スイカ」の関係を有しており、内部抽選処理において当選し難い当選役ほど、ARTの当選の期待度が高くなるように設定されている。
例えば、「強チェリー」に当選した場合には、30%の確率で当選し、「強スイカ」に当選した場合には、25%の確率で当選し、「弱チェリー」に当選した場合には、3%の確率で当選し、「弱スイカ」に当選した場合には、2%の確率で当選するように設定されている(図6参照)。
[Normal game state]
The normal game state is a game state in which the player stays at the time of turning on the power accompanied by the operation of a predetermined initialization switch or the like, and is a game state in which most of the games in the slot machine 1 are occupied.
In the normal gaming state, a lottery is performed to shift to the specific gaming state (ART).
Specifically, the ART lottery is held when the rare role ("weak cherry", "weak watermelon", "strong watermelon" and "strong cherry") is won in the internal lottery process, and the lottery is won. If so, the game shifts from the normal game state to ART.
The main control unit 10 functions as a privilege granting means, and based on the establishment of such a predetermined condition (winning of a rare role), grants a privilege called ART to the player.
The winning probability of ART has a relationship of "strong cherry">"strongwatermelon">"weakcherry">"weakwatermelon", and the more difficult it is to win in the internal lottery process, the higher the expectation of winning ART. Is set to be high.
For example, if you win a "strong cherry", you have a 30% chance of winning, if you win a "strong watermelon", you have a 25% chance of winning, and if you win a "weak cherry", you have a chance of winning. If you win with a probability of 3% and win a "weak watermelon", you are set to win with a probability of 2% (see FIG. 6).

[前兆演出]
通常遊技状態では、レア役の当選を契機として、ARTへの移行の期待感を高めるための前兆演出が表示器8において実行される。
前兆演出は、前半前兆演出、後半前兆演出に大別され、主制御部10から副制御部20に対して、前半前兆演出のゲーム数、後半前兆演出のゲーム数、ARTの当選情報等の制御情報が送信されて、ART抽選の当選/非当選にかかわらず、表示器8において実行される。
また、前兆演出中は、スピーカ9で前兆演出に対応した効果音が出力され、ランプ11で前兆演出に対応した点灯等が行われる。
[Precursor production]
In the normal game state, with the winning of the rare role as an opportunity, a precursor effect for increasing the expectation of the transition to ART is executed on the display unit 8.
Precursor effects are roughly divided into first half precursor effects and second half precursor effects, and control of the number of games for the first half precursor effects, the number of games for the second half precursor effects, ART winning information, etc. from the main control unit 10 to the sub control unit 20. The information is transmitted and executed on the display 8 regardless of whether the ART lottery is won or not.
Further, during the precursory effect, the speaker 9 outputs a sound effect corresponding to the precursory effect, and the lamp 11 lights the lamp 11 corresponding to the precursory effect.

前半前兆演出は、主人公キャラクタが一瞬出現して直ぐに消える等の複数のゲームの期間(例えば、5ゲーム)実行される演出であり、遊技者に対してARTの前兆演出の発生に対する期待感が高められる。
また、前半前兆演出が行われるゲーム数は、ARTに当選している場合には、非当選の場合よりも、数の多いゲーム数が選択され易いようにしてもよい。
The first half precursor effect is an effect that is executed for a period of multiple games (for example, 5 games) such that the main character appears for a moment and disappears immediately, and the player has a high expectation for the occurrence of the ART precursor effect. Be done.
Further, as for the number of games in which the precursory effect of the first half is performed, it may be easier to select a larger number of games when the ART is won than in the case where the ART is not won.

後半前兆演出は、前半前兆演出に続いて実行され、ARTの当選の有無を示す情報(特定情報)を報知する演出である。具体的には、複数のゲーム(例えば、3ゲーム)に亘って連続する演出が実行され、3ゲーム目の第3リール停止操作後に終了する。
ここで、第3リールとは、3つのリール41a~41cの停止操作が各1回ずつ計3回(第2数)された場合において、その最後である3回目に停止操作をされたリールをいう。
同様に、第1リールとは、3つのリール41a~41cのうち停止操作が1回(第1数)された場合において、その停止操作をされたリールをいい、第2リールとは、3つのリール41a~41cのうち停止操作が計2回(第1数又は第2数)された場合において、その2回目に停止操作をされたリールをいう。
また、第3リール停止操作後とは、遊技者が第3リールを停止するために停止操作した停止ボタン5から指等を離した時点後のことをいう。
The second half precursor effect is an effect that is executed following the first half precursor effect and notifies information (specific information) indicating whether or not the ART has been won. Specifically, a continuous effect is executed over a plurality of games (for example, three games), and the game ends after the third reel stop operation of the third game.
Here, the third reel is a reel in which the stop operation of the three reels 41a to 41c is performed once each for a total of three times (second number), and the last reel that has been stopped is the third reel. say.
Similarly, the first reel means a reel that has been stopped once (first number) among the three reels 41a to 41c, and the second reel is three reels. Of the reels 41a to 41c, when the stop operation is performed twice in total (first number or second number), the reel is the second time the stop operation is performed.
Further, the term "after the third reel stop operation" means after the time when the player releases the finger or the like from the stop button 5 which has been stopped to stop the third reel.

また、後半前兆演出としては、複数種類の演出が設けられており、レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、連続演出A、連続演出B及び連続演出C(以下、纏めて連続演出(特定演出)ともいう)のうち何れか1つが決定される。
例えば、図7に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、連続演出Aが30%の確率で、連続演出Bが40%の確率で、連続演出Cが30%の確率で選択されて決定される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、連続演出Aが50%の確率で、連続演出Bが40%の確率で、連続演出Cが10%の確率で選択されて決定される。
In addition, as the latter half precursor effect, a plurality of types of effects are provided, and in the game in which the rare role is won, continuous effect A, continuous effect B, and continuous effect C (hereinafter collectively referred to as continuous effect (specific effect)). Any one of them is determined.
For example, as shown in FIG. 7, when the ART is won, the continuous effect A is selected with a probability of 30%, the continuous effect B is selected with a probability of 40%, and the continuous effect C is selected with a probability of 30%. Will be decided. On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the continuous effect A is selected and determined with a probability of 50%, the continuous effect B is selected with a probability of 40%, and the continuous effect C is selected with a probability of 10%.

このような確率で各連続演出が決定されるので、各連続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選に対する期待度は、次のように算出できる。
各連続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選期待度は、当選時と非当選時のトータルの選択率に占める当選時の選択率の割合として算出され、具体的には、当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出される。
例えば、「連続演出A」が選択された場合は、ARTの当選期待度が37.5%(30×100/(30+50))となる。
また、「連続演出B」が選択された場合は、ARTの当選期待度が50%(40×100/(40+40))となる。
また、「連続演出C」が選択された場合は、ARTの当選期待度が75%(30×100/(30+10))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、連続演出C>連続演出B>連続演出Aの関係を有することとなる。
Since each continuous effect is determined with such a probability, the degree of expectation for winning the ART when each continuous effect is selected can be calculated as follows.
The winning expectation of ART when each continuous production is selected is calculated as the ratio of the selection rate at the time of winning to the total selection rate at the time of winning and at the time of non-winning. Specifically, the selection rate at the time of winning ÷ It is calculated by (selection rate at the time of winning + selection rate at the time of non-winning).
For example, when "Continuous effect A" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 37.5% (30 × 100 / (30 + 50)).
Further, when "Continuous effect B" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 50% (40 × 100 / (40 + 40)).
When "Continuous effect C" is selected, the expected winning degree of ART is 75% (30 × 100 / (30 + 10)).
That is, the winning expectation of ART has the relationship of continuous effect C> continuous effect B> continuous effect A.

なお、後半前兆演出における連続演出の決定は、ARTの当選/非当選にかかわらず行うようになっているが、これに限らず、例えば、ARTに当選した場合には、必ず、連続演出の決定を行い、一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、所定の確率(例えば、50%)で、連続演出の決定を行うようにしてもよい。
また、ARTに当選した場合、又は、ARTに非当選の場合の所定の確率で、前半前兆演出を行わずに後半前兆演出を実行してもよい。
また、前半前兆演出と後半前兆演出とを区別せずに1つの前兆演出として、その前兆演出中に連続演出を行うようにしてもよい。
It should be noted that the determination of the continuous production in the latter half precursor production is made regardless of whether the ART is won or not, but the present invention is not limited to this, and for example, when the ART is won, the continuous production is always decided. On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the continuous production may be determined with a predetermined probability (for example, 50%).
Further, the latter half precursor effect may be executed without performing the first half precursor effect with a predetermined probability when the ART is won or the ART is not won.
Further, the first half precursor effect and the second half precursor effect may be performed as one precursor effect without distinguishing between the first half precursor effect and the second half precursor effect, and the continuous effect may be performed during the precursor effect.

また、主制御部10は、レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、後半前兆演出として決定した連続演出における演出内容を演出実行前に先に全て決定する。
以下、主制御部10が決定する演出内容について連続演出A、連続演出B、連続演出Cの順に説明する。
Further, the main control unit 10 determines all the production contents in the continuous production determined as the latter half precursor production in the game in which the rare role is won, before the production is executed.
Hereinafter, the effect contents determined by the main control unit 10 will be described in the order of continuous effect A, continuous effect B, and continuous effect C.

連続演出Aが決定された場合には、3ゲーム継続する連続演出Aのうち、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目に実行する「継続演出」(以下、「NEXT演出」ともいう)の種類を決定する(予告種別決定処理)。
継続演出は、連続演出Aが次ゲームも継続することを告知するための演出であり、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択され易い演出が異なるようになっている。
例えば、図8に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、継続演出として「NEXT」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が45%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が4%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」が1%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、連続演出として「NEXT」が80%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が19%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が1%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」は選択されない。
When the continuous production A is determined, the type of the "continuous production" (hereinafter, also referred to as "NEXT production") to be executed in the first game and the second game is determined among the continuous production A in which three games are continued. (Notice type determination process).
The continuous effect is an effect for notifying that the continuous effect A will continue in the next game, and the effect that is easy to be selected differs depending on whether the ART is won or not.
For example, as shown in FIG. 8, when the ART is won, "NEXT" is selected with a 50% probability, "NEXT chance" is selected with a 45% probability, and "NEXT intense" is selected as a continuous effect. "Heat" is selected with a probability of 4%, and "NEXT confirmed" is selected with a probability of 1%.
On the other hand, if the ART is not won, "NEXT" is selected with a probability of 80%, "NEXT chance" is selected with a probability of 19%, and "NEXT intense heat" is selected with a probability of 1% as a continuous production. It is selected and "NEXT Confirmation" is not selected.

このような確率で各継続演出が決定されるので、各継続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選期待度は、当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出でき、例えば、「NEXT確定」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が100%(=1×100/(1+0))となる。
また、「NEXT激熱」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が80%(=4×100/(4+1))となる。
また、「NEXTチャンス」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が70.3%(=45×100/(45+19))となる。
また、「NEXT」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が38.4%(=50×100/(50+80))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、NEXT確定>NEXT激熱>NEXTチャンス>NEXTの関係を有することとなる。
なお、連続演出Aにおける演出内容の詳細は後述する。
Since each continuous effect is determined with such a probability, the winning expectation of ART when each continuous effect is selected can be calculated by the winning selection rate ÷ (winning selection rate + non-winning selection rate). For example, when "NEXT confirmed" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 100% (= 1 × 100 / (1 + 0)).
Further, when "NEXT intense heat" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 80% (= 4 × 100 / (4 + 1)).
Further, when "NEXT chance" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 70.3% (= 45 × 100 / (45 + 19)).
Further, when "NEXT" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 38.4% (= 50 × 100 / (50 + 80)).
That is, the winning expectation of ART has a relationship of NEXT confirmed> NEXT intense heat> NEXT chance> NEXT.
The details of the production contents in the continuous production A will be described later.

また、連続演出Bが決定された場合には、主制御部10は、3ゲーム継続する連続演出Bのうち、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する(予告種別決定処理)。
連続演出Bの1ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、前述した連続演出Aと同様に「NEXT」、「NEXTチャンス」、「NEXT激熱」、「NEXT確定」が、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される(図8参照)。
Further, when the continuous effect B is determined, the main control unit 10 determines the type of continuous effect to be executed in the first game and the second game among the continuous effect B in which three games are continued (preliminary notice type determination). process).
As the continuous production that can be selected in the first game of the continuous production B, "NEXT", "NEXT chance", "NEXT intense heat", and "NEXT confirmed" are the winning / non-winning of ART as in the above-mentioned continuous production A. It is selected according to the winning (see FIG. 8).

連続演出Bの2ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、「NEXT」、「NEXTチャンス」、「NEXT激熱」、「NEXT確定」に加えて、「NEXTボタン」がARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される。すなわち、「NEXTボタン」が選択される点が、連続演出Aとは異なる。
「NEXTボタン」は、次ゲーム、すなわち連続演出Bの3ゲーム目に、操作手段への操作を促す操作画像を表示することを予告する継続演出である。
In addition to "NEXT", "NEXT chance", "NEXT intense heat", and "NEXT confirmed", "NEXT button" is the winning / non-winning of ART as the continuous production that can be selected in the second game of continuous production B. It is selected according to. That is, the point that the "NEXT button" is selected is different from the continuous effect A.
The "NEXT button" is a continuous effect for notifying that an operation image prompting the operation means to be displayed is displayed in the next game, that is, the third game of the continuous effect B.

例えば、図9に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、連続演出として「NEXT」が20%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が45%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が4%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」が1%の確率で選択されて決定され、「NEXTボタン」が30%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、連続演出として「NEXT」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が28%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が2%の確率で選択され、「NEXTボタン」が20%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」は選択されない。
For example, as shown in FIG. 9, when the ART is won, "NEXT" is selected with a probability of 20%, "NEXT chance" is selected with a probability of 45%, and "NEXT intense" is selected as a continuous effect. "Heat" is selected and determined with a probability of 4%, "NEXT confirmed" is selected and determined with a probability of 1%, and "NEXT button" is selected and determined with a probability of 30%.
On the other hand, if the ART is not won, "NEXT" is selected with a 50% probability, "NEXT chance" is selected with a 28% probability, and "NEXT intense heat" is selected with a 2% probability as a continuous production. It is selected, the "NEXT button" is selected with a 20% probability, and the "NEXT confirmed" is not selected.

このような確率で各継続演出が決定されるので、各継続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選期待度は、当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出され、例えば、「NEXT確定」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が100%(=1×100/(1+0))となる。
また、「NEXT激熱」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が66.6%(=4×100/(4+2))となる。
また、「NEXTチャンス」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が61.6%(=45×100/(45+28))となる。
また、「NEXT」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が28.5%(=20×100/(20+50))となる。
また、「NEXTボタン」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が60%(=30×100/(30+20))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、NEXT確定>NEXT激熱>NEXTチャンス>NEXTボタン>NEXTの関係を有することとなる。
Since each continuous effect is determined with such a probability, the winning expectation of ART when each continuous effect is selected is calculated by the winning selection rate ÷ (winning selection rate + non-winning selection rate). For example, when "NEXT confirmed" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 100% (= 1 × 100 / (1 + 0)).
Further, when "NEXT intense heat" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 66.6% (= 4 × 100 / (4 + 2)).
Further, when "NEXT chance" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 61.6% (= 45 × 100 / (45 + 28)).
When "NEXT" is selected, the expected winning degree of ART is 28.5% (= 20 × 100 / (20 + 50)).
When the "NEXT button" is selected, the expected winning degree of ART is 60% (= 30 × 100 / (30 + 20)).
That is, the winning expectation of ART has a relationship of NEXT confirmation> NEXT intense heat> NEXT chance> NEXT button> NEXT.

さらに、連続演出Bの2ゲーム目に「NEXTボタン」が選択された場合には、次ゲーム(3ゲーム目)に実行可能なARTの当選期待度を示唆する「カットイン演出」の演出パターンを決定する(カットイン演出決定用処理)。
カットイン演出は、表示器8上で実行されている演出に代わって実行される演出であり、操作手段が操作されたときに実行され、所定時間(例えば、約1秒)の間、所定の画像を表示する。
Further, when the "NEXT button" is selected in the second game of the continuous production B, a production pattern of "cut-in production" suggesting the expected degree of winning of ART that can be executed in the next game (third game) is displayed. Determine (process for determining cut-in effect).
The cut-in effect is an effect executed in place of the effect executed on the display 8, and is executed when the operating means is operated, and is executed for a predetermined time (for example, about 1 second). Display the image.

カットイン演出の演出パターンとして、「弱カットイン」、「中カットイン」、「強カットイン」が設けられており、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて、選択され易い演出が異なっている。
各演出パターンのARTの当選期待度は、「弱カットイン」<「中カットイン」<「強カットイン」の関係を有しており、この関係に基づいて、表示器8における画像演出(例えば、画像の大きさが「強カットイン」、「中カットイン」、「弱カットイン」の順に大きい)、スピーカ9による効果音、ランプ11による点灯等が異なるように設定されている。
例えば、図10に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「弱カットイン」が10%の確率で選択され、「中カットイン」が40%の確率で選択され、「強カットイン」が50%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「弱カットイン」が50%の確率で選択され、「中カットイン」が40%の確率で選択され、「強カットイン」が10%の確率で選択されて決定される。
なお、連続演出Bにおける演出内容の詳細は後述する。
As the production pattern of the cut-in effect, "weak cut-in", "medium cut-in", and "strong cut-in" are provided, and the effect that is easy to select differs depending on whether the ART is won or not.
The ART winning expectation of each effect pattern has a relationship of "weak cut-in"<"mediumcut-in"<"strongcut-in", and based on this relationship, an image effect on the display 8 (for example, , The size of the image is larger in the order of "strong cut-in", "medium cut-in", and "weak cut-in"), the sound effect by the speaker 9, the lighting by the lamp 11, and the like are set to be different.
For example, as shown in FIG. 10, when the ART is won, the "weak cut-in" is selected with a probability of 10%, the "medium cut-in" is selected with a probability of 40%, and the "strong cut-in" is selected. "In" is selected and determined with a 50% probability.
On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the "weak cut-in" is selected with a 50% probability, the "medium cut-in" is selected with a 40% probability, and the "strong cut-in" is selected with a 10% probability. Selected and determined.
The details of the production contents in the continuous production B will be described later.

また、連続演出Cが決定された場合には、主制御部10は、次に示す(1)~(3)の処理を行う。
(1)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する。
(2)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において発光する操作手段を決定する。
(3)3ゲーム目において作動する扉部材15の動作パターン(移動数、移動位置、移動速度等)を決定する。
When the continuous effect C is determined, the main control unit 10 performs the following processes (1) to (3).
(1) Determine the type of continuous effect to be executed in the first game and the second game.
(2) The operation means for emitting light in the first game and the second game is determined.
(3) The operation pattern (number of movements, movement position, movement speed, etc.) of the door member 15 that operates in the third game is determined.

(1)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する
連続演出Cが決定された場合には、3ゲーム継続する連続演出Cのうち、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する(予告種別決定処理)。
このとき、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において選択可能な継続演出の種類が、前述の連続演出A及び連続演出Bとは異なるようになっている。
具体的には、連続演出Cの1ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、「NEXTボタン」、「NEXTハンドル」、「NEXT大ボタン」が、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される。
これらの継続演出は、次ゲームに、操作手段への操作を促す操作画像を表示することを予告する演出であり、「NEXTボタン」が選択された場合には、次ゲームで演出ボタン12への操作を促す操作画像が表示され、「NEXTハンドル」が選択された場合には、次ゲームで演出ハンドル13への操作を促す操作画像が表示され、「NEXT大ボタン」が選択された場合には、次ゲームで大演出ボタン14への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。
(1) Determining the type of continuous effect to be executed in the first and second games If the continuous effect C is determined, it is executed in the first and second games of the continuous effect C that continues for three games. Determine the type of continuous production to be performed (notice type determination process).
At this time, the types of continuous effects that can be selected in the first game and the second game are different from those of the continuous effects A and B described above.
Specifically, as the continuous effect that can be selected in the first game of the continuous effect C, "NEXT button", "NEXT handle", and "NEXT large button" are selected according to the winning / non-winning of ART. ..
These continuous effects are effects that warn the next game that an operation image prompting the operation means will be displayed, and when the "NEXT button" is selected, the effect button 12 is displayed in the next game. When the operation image prompting the operation is displayed and the "NEXT handle" is selected, the operation image prompting the operation to the effect handle 13 is displayed in the next game, and when the "NEXT large button" is selected, the operation image is displayed. , An operation image prompting the operation to the large effect button 14 is displayed in the next game.

例えば、図11に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「NEXTボタン」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXTハンドル」が35%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が15%の確率で選択され決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「NEXTボタン」が80%の確率で選択され、「NEXTハンドル」が15%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が5%の確率で選択され決定される。
For example, as shown in FIG. 11, when the ART is won, the "NEXT button" is selected with a 50% probability, the "NEXT handle" is selected with a 35% probability, and the "NEXT large button" is selected. Is selected and determined with a 15% probability.
On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the "NEXT button" is selected with a probability of 80%, the "NEXT handle" is selected with a probability of 15%, and the "NEXT large button" is selected with a probability of 5%. It is determined.

このような確率で各継続演出が決定されるので、各継続演出が選択された際のARTの当選に対する期待度は、ARTの当選期待度=当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出され、例えば、「NEXTボタン」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が38.4%(=50×100/(50+80))となる。
また、「NEXTハンドル」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が70%(=35×100/(35+15))となる。
また、「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が75%(=15×100/(15+5))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度が、NEXT大ボタン>NEXTハンドル>NEXTボタンの関係を有することとなる。
このように、本実施形態では、操作領域に関して、大演出ボタン14が最も広く、大演出ボタン14>演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有していることから、操作領域の広い操作手段が操作される方が、ARTの当選期待度が高くなるように設定されていることになる。
Since each continuous production is determined with such a probability, the degree of expectation for winning ART when each continuous production is selected is the degree of expectation of winning ART = selection rate at the time of winning ÷ (selection rate at the time of winning + non-winning). It is calculated by the time selection rate), and for example, when the "NEXT button" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 38.4% (= 50 × 100 / (50 + 80)).
Further, when the "NEXT handle" is selected, the winning expectation of ART is 70% (= 35 × 100 / (35 + 15)).
Further, when the "NEXT large button" is selected, the expected winning degree of ART is 75% (= 15 × 100 / (15 + 5)).
That is, the winning expectation of ART has a relationship of NEXT large button> NEXT handle> NEXT button.
As described above, in the present embodiment, since the large effect button 14 has the widest relationship with respect to the operation area and has the relationship of large effect button 14> effect handle 13> effect button 12, the operation means having a wide operation area can be used. It means that the person who is operated is set so that the expectation of winning the ART is higher.

連続演出Cの2ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、「NEXTハンドル」と「NEXT大ボタン」がARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される。
1ゲーム目で「NEXTハンドル」が選択された場合には、2ゲーム目に「NEXTハンドル」又は「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されるようになっている。
例えば、図12に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「NEXTハンドル」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が50%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「NEXTハンドル」が90%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が10%の確率で選択されて決定される。
このように2ゲーム目においても、各継続演出が選択された際のARTの当選期待度は、NEXT大ボタン>NEXTハンドルの関係を有している。
また、1ゲーム目で「NEXT大ボタン」が選択された場合には、ARTの当選/非当選にかかわらず、2ゲーム目でも必ず「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されるようになっている(図13参照)。
As the continuous effect that can be selected in the second game of the continuous effect C, the "NEXT handle" and the "NEXT large button" are selected according to the winning / non-winning of the ART.
When the "NEXT handle" is selected in the first game, the "NEXT handle" or the "NEXT large button" is selected in the second game.
For example, as shown in FIG. 12, when the ART is won, the "NEXT handle" is selected with a probability of 50%, and the "NEXT large button" is selected and determined with a probability of 50%.
On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the "NEXT handle" is selected with a probability of 90%, and the "NEXT large button" is selected with a probability of 10%.
As described above, even in the second game, the winning expectation of ART when each continuous effect is selected has a relationship of NEXT large button> NEXT handle.
Further, when the "NEXT large button" is selected in the first game, the "NEXT large button" is always selected in the second game regardless of whether the ART is won or not (Fig.). See 13).

(2)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において発光する操作手段を決定する
連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において発光する操作手段を決定する。
具体的には、前述の予告種別決定処理において決定した継続演出の種類に基づいて発光する操作手段を決定する。
例えば、継続演出として「NEXTボタン」が選択されている場合には、図14に示すように、「演出ボタン」又は「演出ハンドル」がARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択可能であり、ARTに当選している場合には、「演出ボタン」が99%の確率で選択され、「演出ハンドル」が1%の確率で選択される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「演出ボタン」が必ず選択される。
また、継続演出として「NEXTハンドル」が選択されている場合には、図15に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「演出ボタン」が1%の確率で選択され、「演出ハンドル」が98%の確率で選択され、「大演出ボタン」が1%の確率で選択される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「演出ハンドル」が必ず選択される。
また、継続演出として「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されている場合には、図16に示すようにARTに当選している場合には、「演出ボタン」が2%の確率で選択され、「演出ハンドル」が2%の確率で選択され、「大演出ボタン」が96%の確率で選択される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「大演出ボタン」が必ず選択される。
(2) Determining the operation means for emitting light in the first game and the second game When the continuous effect C is determined, the operation means for emitting light in the first game and the second game of the continuous effect C is determined.
Specifically, the operation means for emitting light is determined based on the type of continuous effect determined in the above-mentioned advance notice type determination process.
For example, when the "NEXT button" is selected as the continuous effect, as shown in FIG. 14, the "effect button" or the "effect handle" can be selected according to whether the ART is won or not, and the ART can be selected. If you win, the "effect button" is selected with a 99% probability, and the "effect handle" is selected with a 1% probability. On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the "effect button" is always selected.
Further, when the "NEXT handle" is selected as the continuous effect, as shown in FIG. 15, when the ART is won, the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 1%, and the "effect" is selected. The "handle" is selected with a 98% chance, and the "large effect button" is selected with a 1% chance. On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the "directing handle" is always selected.
Further, when the "NEXT large button" is selected as the continuous effect, and when the ART is won as shown in FIG. 16, the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 2%, and the "effect" is selected. "Handle" is selected with a probability of 2%, and "Large effect button" is selected with a probability of 96%. On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the "large effect button" is always selected.

このように、予告種別決定処理において決定した継続演出の種類と、発光する操作手段の種類は基本的に一致するが、ARTに当選している場合は、一致しない場合がある。
これにより、操作画像に含まれる操作手段と発光する操作手段とが一致しない場合には、ART当選が確定することから、遊技者を操作画像と操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
As described above, the type of the continuous effect determined in the advance notice type determination process and the type of the operation means for emitting light basically match, but if the ART is won, they may not match.
As a result, if the operating means included in the operating image and the operating means that emits light do not match, the ART winning is confirmed, so that the player can pay attention to the operating image and the operating means, which enhances the interest. Can be done.

(3)3ゲーム目において作動する扉部材15の動作パターン(移動数、移動位置、移動速度等)を決定する
連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目において作動する扉部材15の移動数を決定する。
具体的には、2ゲーム目で選択された継続演出、すなわち、3ゲーム目に表示される操作画像の種類及びARTの当選/非当選に応じて扉部材15の移動数を決定する。
例えば、ARTに非当選の場合には、図17に示すように、継続演出として「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、90%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、10%の確率で移動数「2」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合は、10%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、80%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、10%の確率で移動数「3」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、70%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、29%の確率で移動数「3」が選択され、1%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
(3) When the continuous effect C for determining the operation pattern (number of movements, movement position, movement speed, etc.) of the door member 15 that operates in the third game is determined, the operation is performed in the third game of the continuous effect C. The number of movements of the door member 15 is determined.
Specifically, the number of movements of the door member 15 is determined according to the continuous effect selected in the second game, that is, the type of the operation image displayed in the third game and the winning / non-winning of the ART.
For example, in the case of non-winning ART, as shown in FIG. 17, when the "effect button" is selected as the continuous effect, the movement number "1" is selected with a probability of 90% and 10%. The number of movements "2" is selected with a probability.
When the "effect handle" is selected as the continuous effect, the movement number "1" is selected with a 10% probability, the movement number "2" is selected with an 80% probability, and the movement number "2" is selected with a 10% probability. The number of moves "3" is selected.
When the "large effect button" is selected as the continuous effect, the movement number "2" is selected with a 70% probability, the movement number "3" is selected with a 29% probability, and the movement number "3" is selected with a probability of 1%. The number of movements "4" is selected with.

一方、ARTに当選している場合には、図18に示すように、継続演出として「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、80%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、19%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、1%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合は、10%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、70%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、18%の確率で移動数「3」が選択され、2%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、40%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、50%の確率で移動数「3」が選択され、10%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
なお、図17及び図18に示す例では、扉部材15の移動数が「1」以上であり、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目において必ず扉部材15が移動するようになっているが、これに限らず、扉部材15が移動しない場合があってもよい。例えば、ARTの当選/非当選にかかわらず、移動数に「0」を設けてもよい。
On the other hand, when the ART is won, as shown in FIG. 18, when the "effect button" is selected as the continuous effect, the movement number "1" is selected with a probability of 80%, and 19%. The number of movements "2" is selected with a probability of 1%, and the number of movements "4" is selected with a probability of 1%.
When the "effect handle" is selected as the continuous effect, the movement number "1" is selected with a 10% probability, the movement number "2" is selected with a 70% probability, and the movement number "2" is selected with a probability of 18%. The number of movements "3" is selected, and the number of movements "4" is selected with a probability of 2%.
When the "large effect button" is selected as the continuous effect, the movement number "2" is selected with a 40% probability, the movement number "3" is selected with a 50% probability, and the movement number "3" is selected with a probability of 10%. The number of movements "4" is selected with.
In the examples shown in FIGS. 17 and 18, the number of movements of the door member 15 is "1" or more, and the door member 15 always moves in the third game of the continuous effect C. Not limited to this, the door member 15 may not move. For example, "0" may be provided for the number of movements regardless of whether the ART is won or not.

このように、操作領域が広い操作手段が含まれる操作画像が表示される方が、多数の扉部材15が作動(移動)する確率が高くなるようになっている。
ここで、「多数の扉部材15が移動する」の「多数」とは、例えば、移動可能な扉部材15の最大数を示しており、図17に示すように、「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には移動可能な最大数が「2」であり、「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合には移動可能な最大数が「3」であり、「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には移動可能な最大数が「4」であることを示しており、大演出ボタン14>大演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有する。
また、「多数」とは、移動可能な扉部材15の数の平均値でもよく、図18に示すように、「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には平均値が「1.22」(90×1+19×2+0×3+1×4)/100)であり、「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合には平均値が「2.12」(10×1+70×2+18×3+2×4)/100)であり、「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には平均値が「2.70」(0×1+40×2+50×3+10×4)/100)であることを示しており、大演出ボタン14>大演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有する。
このように、操作する操作手段の操作領域が広いほど、多数の扉部材15が作動(移動)することでインパクトのある演出を行うことができるため、操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができる。
また、操作する操作手段の操作領域が広いほど、ARTに当選している確率が高いため、移動する扉部材15の数が多ければ多いほど、ARTの当選期待度も高くなる。
As described above, the probability that a large number of door members 15 are operated (moved) is higher when the operation image including the operation means having a wide operation area is displayed.
Here, the "majority" of "a large number of door members 15 move" indicates, for example, the maximum number of movable door members 15, and as shown in FIG. 17, the "effect button" is selected. If is, the maximum number that can be moved is "2", if the "effect handle" is selected, the maximum number that can be moved is "3", and the "large effect button" is selected. If so, it indicates that the maximum number that can be moved is "4", and has a relationship of large effect button 14> large effect handle 13> effect button 12.
Further, the "many" may be an average value of the number of movable door members 15, and as shown in FIG. 18, when the "effect button" is selected, the average value is "1.22" ( 90 × 1 + 19 × 2 + 0 × 3 + 1 × 4) / 100), and when the “directing handle” is selected, the average value is “2.12” (10 × 1 + 70 × 2 + 18 × 3 + 2 × 4) / 100). When the "large effect button" is selected, the average value is "2.70" (0 × 1 + 40 × 2 + 50 × 3 + 10 × 4) / 100), indicating that the large effect button 14 > Large effect handle 13> Effect button 12
In this way, the wider the operating area of the operating means to be operated, the more the door members 15 can be operated (moved) to produce an impactful effect. Therefore, the effect of operating the operating means is sufficient. Can be enhanced to.
Further, the wider the operation area of the operating means to be operated, the higher the probability of winning the ART. Therefore, the larger the number of moving door members 15, the higher the expectation of winning the ART.

また、連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目に作動する扉部材15の移動位置を決定する。
前述したように、扉部材15の移動位置となる閉位置は、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れる第3位置(図4(c)参照)と、第3位置よりも第1位置からの移動量が小さく、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れない程度に隙間が形成される第2位置(図4(d)参照)等が設けられており、扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbの閉位置をARTの当選/非当選に応じて決定する。
例えば、ARTに非当選の場合には、60%の確率で「第2位置」が選択され、40%の確率で「第3位置」が選択される。
一方、ARTに当選している場合には、40%の確率で「第2位置」が選択され、60%の確率で「第3位置」が選択される。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、第3位置>第2位置の関係を有している。
なお、扉部材15の移動位置の決定は、移動する扉部材15全てにおいて1つの移動位置を決定してもよいし、移動する扉部材15それぞれにおいて移動位置を決定してもよい。
When the continuous effect C is determined, the moving position of the door member 15 that operates in the third game of the continuous effect C is determined.
As described above, the closed position, which is the moving position of the door member 15, is the third position (see FIG. 4C) in which the display area of the display 8 is completely hidden, and the movement from the first position rather than the third position. A second position (see FIG. 4D) is provided so that the amount is small and a gap is formed so that the display area of the display 8 is not completely hidden, and the door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, and 15Rb are closed. The position is determined according to the winning / non-winning of ART.
For example, if the ART is not won, the "second position" is selected with a probability of 60%, and the "third position" is selected with a probability of 40%.
On the other hand, when the ART is won, the "second position" is selected with a probability of 40%, and the "third position" is selected with a probability of 60%.
That is, the winning expectation of ART has a relationship of 3rd position> 2nd position.
As for the determination of the moving position of the door member 15, one moving position may be determined for all the moving door members 15, or the moving position may be determined for each of the moving door members 15.

また、連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目に作動する扉部材15の移動速度を決定する。
具体的には、4つの扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbのそれぞれの移動速度を決定する。
扉部材15の移動速度は複数設けられており、例えば、所定の速度である第1速度と、第1速度よりも高速である第2速度が設けられており、扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbの閉位置をARTの当選/非当選に応じて決定する。
例えば、ARTに非当選の場合には、60%の確率で「第1速度」が選択され、40%の確率で「第2速度」が選択される。
一方、ARTに当選している場合には、40%の確率で「第1速度」が選択され、60%の確率で「第2速度」が選択される。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、第2速度>第1速度の関係を有している。
なお、扉部材15の移動速度の決定は、移動する扉部材15全てにおいて1つの移動速度を決定してもよいし、移動する扉部材15それぞれにおいて移動速度を決定してもよい。
When the continuous effect C is determined, the moving speed of the door member 15 that operates in the third game of the continuous effect C is determined.
Specifically, the moving speeds of the four door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, and 15Rb are determined.
A plurality of moving speeds of the door member 15 are provided, for example, a first speed which is a predetermined speed and a second speed which is faster than the first speed are provided, and the door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, etc. The closed position of 15Rb is determined according to the winning / non-winning of ART.
For example, if the ART is not won, the "first speed" is selected with a probability of 60%, and the "second speed" is selected with a probability of 40%.
On the other hand, when the ART is won, the "first speed" is selected with a probability of 40%, and the "second speed" is selected with a probability of 60%.
That is, the winning expectation of ART has a relationship of second speed> first speed.
As for the determination of the moving speed of the door member 15, one moving speed may be determined for all the moving door members 15, or the moving speed may be determined for each of the moving door members 15.

このように、扉部材15の移動数、移動位置、移動速度によって遊技者に対してARTの当選期待度の高低を認識させることができるとともに、遊技の興趣を高めることができる。
なお、連続演出Cにおける演出内容の詳細は後述する。
In this way, it is possible to make the player recognize the high and low degree of expectation of winning the ART by the number of movements, the movement position, and the movement speed of the door member 15, and it is possible to enhance the interest of the game.
The details of the production contents in the continuous production C will be described later.

[特定遊技状態]
次に、特定遊技状態としてのARTについて説明する。
特定遊技状態としてのARTは、遊技者にとって有利にゲームが実行される遊技状態であり、開始時に初期ゲーム数として所定のゲーム数(例えば、30ゲーム)が設定され、ゲームの実行毎にゲーム数を減算し、このゲーム数が無くなるとARTは終了することとなる。
[Specific game state]
Next, ART as a specific gaming state will be described.
ART as a specific game state is a game state in which a game is executed in an advantageous manner for the player, and a predetermined number of games (for example, 30 games) is set as the initial number of games at the start, and the number of games is set for each game execution. Is subtracted, and when this number of games is exhausted, ART will end.

また、ARTは、「リプレイ役」の当選確率が通常状態よりも高められた確率となるRTと、「押し順ベル1~6」や「押し順リプレイ1~6」に当選したときにそれぞれに対応する押し順を報知するATとが重複した遊技状態である。
押し順の報知例として、例えば、「押し順ベル1~6」のうち「押し順ベル1」に当選したときに、停止ボタン5が「5a→5b→5c」の順に操作されると、「押し順ベル1」に対応する図柄の組合せ(「ベル・ベル・ベル」)が停止する場合、主制御部10及び副制御部20の制御により、図柄の組合せ(「ベル・ベル・ベル」)を停止させるための画像として、停止ボタン5を操作させる順番を示す数字情報が、表示器8に表示される。また、スピーカ9から「左」、「中」、「右」の順でそれぞれの音声を出力する。
In addition, ART is the RT where the winning probability of the "replay role" is higher than the normal state, and when "pushing order bells 1 to 6" and "pushing order replays 1 to 6" are won, respectively. It is a gaming state that overlaps with the AT that notifies the corresponding push order.
As an example of notification of the push order, for example, when the "push order bell 1" is won among the "push order bells 1 to 6" and the stop button 5 is operated in the order of "5a → 5b → 5c", " When the combination of symbols corresponding to "pushing order bell 1"("bell bell bell") is stopped, the combination of symbols ("bell bell bell") is controlled by the main control unit 10 and the sub control unit 20. As an image for stopping the display, numerical information indicating the order in which the stop button 5 is operated is displayed on the display 8. Further, the respective sounds are output from the speaker 9 in the order of "left", "middle", and "right".

また、このとき、副制御部20によって制御されるナビランプ16を、停止ボタン5の操作に応じて「16a→16b→16c」の順に点灯させる。
つまり、表示器8、スピーカ9、ナビランプ16、などの報知手段を通じて停止ボタン5に対する操作をナビゲートする。
一方、「押し順ベル1~6」に当選したときに、上記のようなナビゲートに従わずに、停止ボタンを操作したときには、「押し順ベル1~6」に対応する図柄の組合せが停止されず、規定のメダル8枚が払い出されないことになる。
このような押し順の報知は、ART中において「押し順リプレイ1~6」に当選したときも同様である。
At this time, the navigation lamp 16 controlled by the sub-control unit 20 is turned on in the order of "16a->16b->16c" according to the operation of the stop button 5.
That is, the operation for the stop button 5 is navigated through the notification means such as the display 8, the speaker 9, and the navigation lamp 16.
On the other hand, when the "push order bells 1 to 6" are won and the stop button is operated without following the above navigation, the combination of symbols corresponding to the "push order bells 1 to 6" is stopped. However, the specified 8 medals will not be paid out.
Such notification of the push order is the same even when "push order replays 1 to 6" are won during ART.

また、本実施形態においては、ナビランプ16や表示器8に代えて又は加えて、演出ハンドル13の7セグ表示部13aにおいても押し順表示を行うこともできる。例えば、「123」「213」等を表示して左中右のリール41a~41cをどの順番で停止させるべきかの押し順を報知する。
なお、7セグ表示部13aにおける押し順表示を行うLEDを2桁の7セグメント表示器で構成し、押し順に対応した識別記号(数字)を1桁目に表示し、当選した役(ベル役、或いはリプレイ役)の識別記号(数字)を2桁目に表示してもよい。
Further, in the present embodiment, instead of or in addition to the navigation lamp 16 and the display 8, the 7-segment display unit 13a of the effect handle 13 can also display the push order. For example, "123", "213", etc. are displayed to inform the push order of which order the reels 41a to 41c on the left, middle, and right should be stopped.
The LED that displays the push order on the 7-segment display unit 13a is composed of a 2-digit 7-segment display, and the identification symbol (number) corresponding to the push order is displayed in the first digit, and the winning combination (bell role, Alternatively, the identification symbol (number) of the replay combination) may be displayed in the second digit.

次に、ART中に行われる上乗せ処理について説明する。
ART中においては、内部抽選処理においてレア役に当選した場合、当該レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、ARTのゲーム数に所定数が加算される「上乗せ抽選」が行われる。
また、ARTのゲーム数が加算されることに対する遊技者の期待感を高めるための「上乗せ演出(特定演出)」が表示器8で、例えば、1ゲーム行われる。
上乗せ演出は、上乗せ抽選の当選/非当選にかかわらず実行され、上乗せ抽選に当選しなかった場合(上乗せゲーム数に「0ゲーム」が選択された場合)には、上乗せ演出の終了時にその旨が表示され、一方、上乗せ抽選に当選していた場合(上乗せゲーム数に「0ゲーム」以外が選択された場合)には、上乗せ演出の終了時に上乗せされるゲーム数が表示される。
なお、必ず上乗せ演出を行うのではなく、上乗せ抽選に当選しなかった場合には、所定の確率(例えば、50%)で上乗せ演出を行うようにしてもよい。
また、ART中の上乗せ抽選や上乗せゲーム数等の管理は主制御部10で行われ、主制御部10から副制御部20への制御コマンドの送信に基づき、副制御部20においてART中の上乗せ演出の表示制御が行われる。
Next, the addition process performed during ART will be described.
During ART, when a rare combination is won in the internal lottery process, an "additional lottery" is performed in which a predetermined number is added to the number of ART games in the game in which the rare combination is won.
Further, the display 8 performs, for example, one game of "additional effect (specific effect)" for increasing the player's expectation that the number of ART games is added.
The additional effect is executed regardless of whether the additional lottery is won or not, and if the additional lottery is not won (when "0 game" is selected for the number of additional games), that is the case at the end of the additional effect. On the other hand, if the additional lottery has been won (when a game other than "0 game" is selected for the number of additional games), the number of games to be added at the end of the additional effect is displayed.
In addition, instead of always performing the additional effect, if the additional lottery is not won, the additional effect may be performed with a predetermined probability (for example, 50%).
Further, the main control unit 10 manages the additional lottery and the number of additional games during the ART, and the sub control unit 20 adds the additional games during the ART based on the transmission of the control command from the main control unit 10 to the sub control unit 20. The display control of the effect is performed.

なお、本実施形態においては、ARTの継続期間を延長可能な特典として「上乗せゲーム数」を例に挙げて説明するが、例えば、継続期間を所定当選役(例えば、ベル役)の当選回数により規定した場合にはART中の残り小役当選回数に加算される「上乗せ小役当選回数」や、継続期間を獲得メダル数(払出枚数又は差枚数)により規定した場合にはART中の残り獲得メダル数に加算される「上乗せ獲得メダル数」等としてもよい。 In this embodiment, the "number of additional games" will be described as an example as a privilege that can extend the duration of ART. For example, the duration is determined by the number of times a predetermined winning combination (for example, a bell combination) is won. If specified, the "number of additional small wins" will be added to the number of remaining small wins in ART, and if the duration is specified by the number of medals won (number of payouts or difference), the remaining number of wins in ART will be obtained. It may be "the number of medals to be added" or the like to be added to the number of medals.

上乗せ処理では、主制御部10が、レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、図19に示す「上乗せ演出決定処理」を実行するようになっている。
この処理では、まず、主制御部10は、当選したレア役(当選役)に基づいてARTの継続期間を延長可能な特典(上乗せゲーム数)を決定する上乗せ抽選(以下、上乗せゲーム数抽選ともいう)を実行する(S1)。
In the addition process, the main control unit 10 executes the "addition effect determination process" shown in FIG. 19 in the game in which the rare role is won.
In this process, first, the main control unit 10 determines an additional lottery (hereinafter, an additional game number lottery) that determines a privilege (number of additional games) that can extend the duration of ART based on the winning rare combination (winning combination). ) Is executed (S1).

上乗せゲーム数抽選では、例えば、図20に示すように、「弱チェリー」に当選した場合には、60%の確率で「0ゲーム」が選択され、35%の確率で「10ゲーム」が選択され、3%の確率で「30ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
また、「強チェリー」に当選した場合には、50%の確率で「10ゲーム」が選択され、40%の確率で「30ゲーム」が選択され、5%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、5%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
また、「弱スイカ」に当選した場合には、90%の確率で「0ゲーム」が選択され、8%の確率で「30ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
また、「強スイカ」に当選した場合には、80%の確率で「0ゲーム」が選択され、10%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、10%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
主制御部10は、特典付与手段として機能することにより、このような所定条件(レア役の当選)が成立したことに基づいて、遊技者に上乗せゲーム数(上乗せ当選)という特典を付与する。そして、付与された上乗せゲーム数がARTのゲーム数に加算(上乗せ)されてARTの継続期間が延長される。
また、決定した上乗せゲーム数に基づいて、遊技者に対して上乗せの期待度を示唆するための演出(期待度演出表示)や、上乗せゲーム数を報知する演出(上乗せ結果表示)が実行される。
なお、「0ゲーム」が選択された場合は、上乗せ抽選に非当選であることを示している。
In the additional game number lottery, for example, as shown in FIG. 20, when the "weak cherry" is won, "0 game" is selected with a probability of 60%, and "10 game" is selected with a probability of 35%. Then, there is a 3% chance that "30 games" will be selected, a 1% chance that "50 games" will be selected, and a 1% chance that "100 games" will be selected.
If you win the "Strong Cherry", there is a 50% chance that "10 games" will be selected, a 40% chance that "30 games" will be selected, and a 5% chance that "50 games" will be selected. Then, there is a 5% chance that "100 games" will be selected.
If you win the "weak watermelon", there is a 90% chance that "0 games" will be selected, an 8% chance that "30 games" will be selected, and a 1% chance that "50 games" will be selected. Then, there is a 1% chance that "100 games" will be selected.
If you win the "Strong Watermelon", there is an 80% chance that "0 games" will be selected, a 10% chance that "50 games" will be selected, and a 10% chance that "100 games" will be selected. Will be done.
The main control unit 10 functions as a privilege granting means, and based on the establishment of such a predetermined condition (winning of a rare role), grants a privilege of the number of additional games (additional winning) to the player. Then, the added number of added games is added (added) to the number of ART games, and the duration of ART is extended.
In addition, based on the determined number of additional games, an effect for suggesting the expected degree of addition to the player (expectation degree effect display) and an effect for notifying the number of additional games (addition result display) are executed. ..
If "0 game" is selected, it means that the additional lottery is not won.

次いで、主制御部10は、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像の消失タイミングを決定する(操作画像消失タイミング決定処理)(S2)。
上乗せ演出では、レア役に当選したそのゲームの開始時に、表示器8において操作手段への操作を促す操作画像が表示される(図27等参照)。
そして、この操作画像は、ゲーム開始時に表示されてから所定期間、表示されるようになっており、この期間内に操作画像に含まれる操作手段が操作された場合には消失する。
また、操作画像に含まれる操作手段を操作せずに、「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされた場合でも操作画像が消失するようになっている。なお、「次ゲーム開始操作時」とは、次ゲームの開始に係るベットボタン2aの操作が行われたときを示している。
すなわち、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像は、操作画像の表示中に、操作画像に含まれる操作手段が操作された場合には即座に消失し、一方、操作画像に含まれる操作手段が操作されなかった場合でも、「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされるまでは表示され、これらの操作がされた場合に消失する。
Next, the main control unit 10 determines the disappearance timing of the operation image displayed in the addition effect (operation image disappearance timing determination process) (S2).
In the additional effect, at the start of the game in which the rare role is won, an operation image prompting the operation to the operation means is displayed on the display 8 (see FIG. 27 and the like).
Then, this operation image is displayed for a predetermined period after being displayed at the start of the game, and disappears when the operation means included in the operation image is operated within this period.
Further, the operation image disappears even when the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or the "next game start operation" is performed without operating the operation means included in the operation image. The term "at the time of the next game start operation" indicates the time when the bet button 2a related to the start of the next game is operated.
That is, the operation image displayed in the addition effect disappears immediately when the operation means included in the operation image is operated while the operation image is displayed, while the operation means included in the operation image is operated. Even if it is not, it is displayed until the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or the "next game start operation" is performed, and disappears when these operations are performed.

そこで、当該処理のS2では、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像の表示中に、操作画像に含まれる操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)を操作せずに、「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされた場合の操作画像の消失タイミングを決定している。
具体的には、「上乗せゲーム数抽選(S1)」において決定した上乗せゲーム数に基づいて、操作画像の消失タイミングを決定する。
例えば、図21に示すように、上乗せゲーム数が「0ゲーム」の場合には、90%の確率で消失タイミングとして「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、10%の確率で「第2リール操作時」が選択され、「第3リール停止操作時」と「次ゲーム開始操作時」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「10ゲーム」の場合には、70%の確率で「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、30%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、「第3リール停止操作時」と「次ゲーム開始操作時」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「30ゲーム」の場合には、30%の確率で「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、65%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、5%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、「次ゲーム開始操作時」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「50ゲーム」の場合には、5%の確率で「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、20%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、65%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、10%の確率で「次ゲーム開始操作時」が選択される。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「100ゲーム」の場合には、50%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、50%の確率で「次ゲーム開始操作時」が選択され、「第1リール停止操作時」と「第2リール停止操作時」は選択されない。
このように、上乗せゲーム数抽選において決定した上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、操作画像が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から後になる確率が高くなる。
すなわち、上乗せの期待度は、「次ゲーム開始操作時」>「第3リール停止操作時」>「第2リール停止操作時」>「第1リール停止操作時」の関係を有しており、リール停止操作がされている回数が多いほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなる。
Therefore, in S2 of the process, the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or the "stop operation of the stop button 5" is performed without operating the operation means (for example, the effect button 12) included in the operation image while the operation image displayed in the addition effect is displayed. The timing of disappearance of the operation image when the "next game start operation" is performed is determined.
Specifically, the disappearance timing of the operation image is determined based on the number of additional games determined in the "lottery for the number of additional games (S1)".
For example, as shown in FIG. 21, when the number of additional games is "0 games", "at the time of the first reel stop operation" is selected as the disappearance timing with a probability of 90%, and "second" with a probability of 10%. "At the time of reel operation" is selected, and "at the time of the third reel stop operation" and "at the time of the next game start operation" are not selected.
When the number of additional games is "10 games", there is a 70% probability that "at the time of the first reel stop operation" is selected, and there is a 30% probability that "at the time of the second reel stop operation" is selected. "At the time of the third reel stop operation" and "at the time of the next game start operation" are not selected.
When the number of additional games is "30 games", there is a 30% probability that "at the time of the first reel stop operation" is selected, and there is a 65% probability that "at the time of the second reel stop operation" is selected. With a probability of%, "at the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected, and "at the time of the next game start operation" is not selected.
When the number of additional games is "50 games", there is a 5% probability that "at the time of the first reel stop operation" is selected, and a 20% probability that "at the time of the second reel stop operation" is selected, 65. "At the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected with a probability of%, and "at the time of the next game start operation" is selected with a probability of 10%.
When the number of additional games is "100 games", there is a 50% probability that "at the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected, and there is a 50% probability that "at the time of the next game start operation" is selected. "At the time of 1 reel stop operation" and "at the time of the 2nd reel stop operation" are not selected.
As described above, the larger the number of additional games determined in the number of additional games lottery, the higher the probability that the operation image disappears after the start of the game.
That is, the expected degree of addition has a relationship of "at the time of the next game start operation">"at the time of the third reel stop operation">"at the time of the second reel stop operation">"at the time of the first reel stop operation". The more times the reel stop operation is performed, the higher the expectation of the addition.

次いで、主制御部10は、操作画像の表示中に、「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理(S2)」において決定した消失タイミングで、停止ボタン5又はベットボタン2aが操作された場合の上乗せの期待度を示唆する演出(期待度演出)の演出パターン(特典付与情報)を決定する(非操作時期待度演出決定処理)(S3)。
期待度演出の演出パターンとして、「弱演出」、「中演出」、「強演出」、「最強演出」が設けられており、各演出パターンの上乗せの期待度は、「最強演出」>「強演出」>「中演出」>「弱演出」の関係を有している。また、この関係に応じて、表示器8における画像演出、スピーカ9による効果音、ランプ11による点灯等により期待度の高低を認識可能な演出が行われるようになっている。
Next, the main control unit 10 expects the addition when the stop button 5 or the bet button 2a is operated at the disappearance timing determined in the "operation image disappearance timing determination process (S2)" while the operation image is being displayed. The effect pattern (privilege grant information) of the effect (expectation degree effect) suggesting the above is determined (expectation degree effect determination process at the time of non-operation) (S3).
"Weak production", "Medium production", "Strong production", and "Strong production" are provided as the production patterns of the expectation level production, and the expected degree of addition of each production pattern is "Strong production">"Strongproduction". It has a relationship of "directing">"mediumdirecting">"weakdirecting". Further, according to this relationship, an effect of recognizing the high and low degree of expectation is performed by an image effect on the display 8, a sound effect by the speaker 9, lighting by the lamp 11, and the like.

具体的には、「上乗せゲーム数抽選(S1)」において決定した上乗せゲーム数に基づいて演出パターンを決定する。
例えば、図22に示すように、上乗せゲーム数が「0ゲーム」の場合には、90%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、10%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、「強演出」と「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「10ゲーム」の場合には、70%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、「強演出」と「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「30ゲーム」の場合には、30%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、65%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、5%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「50ゲーム」の場合には、5%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、20%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、75%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「100ゲーム」の場合には、100%の確率で必ず「強演出」が選択され、「弱演出」、「中演出」及び「最強演出」は選択されない。
このように、上乗せゲーム数抽選において決定した上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、上乗せの期待度の高い演出パターンが選択される確率が高くなっている。
Specifically, the effect pattern is determined based on the number of additional games determined in the "lottery for the number of additional games (S1)".
For example, as shown in FIG. 22, when the number of additional games is "0 games", "weak production" is selected with a probability of 90%, "medium production" is selected with a probability of 10%, and "strong production" is selected. "Direction" and "Strongest production" are not selected.
In addition, when the number of additional games is "10 games", "weak production" is selected with a probability of 70%, "medium production" is selected with a probability of 30%, and "strong production" and "strongest production" are selected. Is not selected.
If the number of additional games is "30 games", there is a 30% chance that "weak production" will be selected, a 65% probability that "medium production" will be selected, and a 5% probability that "strong production" will be selected. Is selected, and "strongest production" is not selected.
If the number of additional games is "50 games", there is a 5% chance that "weak production" will be selected, a 20% chance that "at the time of the second reel stop operation" will be selected, and a 75% chance that "weak production" will be selected. "At the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected, and "the strongest effect" is not selected.
Further, when the number of additional games is "100 games", "strong production" is always selected with a 100% probability, and "weak production", "medium production", and "strongest production" are not selected.
As described above, the larger the number of additional games determined in the lottery for the number of additional games, the higher the probability that the production pattern with high expectation of additional games will be selected.

次いで、主制御部10は、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像に含まれる操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)を操作した場合の上乗せの期待度を示唆する演出(期待度演出)の演出パターン(特典付与情報)を決定する(操作時期待度演出決定処理)(S4)。
具体的には、「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理(S2)」において決定した消失タイミングに基づいて演出パターンを決定する。
例えば、図23に示すように、消失タイミングが「第1リール停止操作時」の場合には、70%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、「強演出」と「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、消失タイミングが「第2リール停止操作時」の場合には、40%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、50%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、10%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、消失タイミングが「第3リール停止操作時」の場合には、10%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、60%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、消失タイミングが「次ゲーム開始操作時」の場合には、70%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「最強演出」が選択され、「弱演出」と「中演出」は選択されない。
このように、操作画像の表示に従って操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)を操作した場合も、消失タイミングがゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど、すなわち、決定している上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、上乗せの期待度の高い演出パターンが選択される確率が高くなっている。
Next, the main control unit 10 produces an effect (expectation effect) that suggests an additional expectation when the operation means (for example, the effect button 12) included in the operation image is operated while the operation image is displayed. The pattern (privilege grant information) is determined (expectation degree effect determination process at the time of operation) (S4).
Specifically, the effect pattern is determined based on the disappearance timing determined in the "operation image disappearance timing determination process (S2)".
For example, as shown in FIG. 23, when the disappearance timing is "at the time of the first reel stop operation", "weak effect" is selected with a probability of 70%, and "medium effect" is selected with a probability of 30%. , "Strong production" and "strongest production" are not selected.
When the disappearance timing is "at the time of the second reel stop operation", "weak effect" is selected with a probability of 40%, "medium effect" is selected with a probability of 50%, and "medium effect" is selected with a probability of 10%. "Strong production" is selected, and "Strongest production" is not selected.
In addition, when the disappearance timing is "at the time of the third reel stop operation", "weak effect" is selected with a probability of 10%, "medium effect" is selected with a probability of 30%, and "medium effect" is selected with a probability of 60%. "Strong production" is selected, and "Strongest production" is not selected.
In addition, when the disappearance timing is "at the time of the next game start operation", "strong effect" is selected with a probability of 70%, "strongest effect" is selected with a probability of 30%, and "weak effect" and "medium effect" are selected. "Direction" is not selected.
In this way, even when the operating means (for example, the effect button 12) is operated according to the display of the operation image, the more the game progresses from the start of the game, that is, the larger the number of determined additional games, the more the additional games are added. There is a high probability that a production pattern with a high degree of expectation will be selected.

また、「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作した場合」では、前述した「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作せずに停止ボタン5の停止操作又は次ゲーム開始操作をした場合」よりも期待度演出において信頼度の高い示唆がされるようになっている。
例えば、「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作せずに停止ボタン5の停止操作又は次ゲーム開始操作をした場合」には、図22に示すように、期待度演出として「最強演出」が選択されないのに対して、「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作した場合」には、図23に示すように、期待度演出として「最強演出」が選択される場合がある。
すなわち、「操作画像の表示に従って操作手段を操作した場合」では、上乗せゲーム数に「50G」又は「100G」が決定している場合にのみに選択される「最強演出」が実行されるため、上乗せの期待度として、より信頼度の高い示唆がされることになる。
なお、上乗せ演出の演出内容は後述する。
Further, in the case of "when the operation means is operated while the operation image is displayed", the above-mentioned "when the stop button 5 is stopped or the next game is started without operating the operation means while the operation image is displayed". However, it has come to be suggested with high reliability in the production of expectations.
For example, in the case of "when the stop button 5 is stopped or the next game is started without operating the operation means while the operation image is displayed", as shown in FIG. 22, the "strongest effect" is used as the expectation effect. On the other hand, in the case of "when the operation means is operated while the operation image is being displayed", "strongest effect" may be selected as the expectation degree effect as shown in FIG. 23.
That is, in "when the operation means is operated according to the display of the operation image", the "strongest effect" selected only when "50G" or "100G" is determined for the number of additional games is executed. As an additional expectation, a more reliable suggestion will be made.
The content of the additional effect will be described later.

ここまで、スロットマシン1の構成、遊技状態等について説明したが、次に挙げる本実施形態におけるスロットマシンの特徴について、以下順に説明する。
(1)ART移行時の連続演出(後半前兆演出)
(2)ART中の上乗せ演出
Up to this point, the configuration of the slot machine 1, the gaming state, and the like have been described, but the features of the slot machine in the present embodiment described below will be described in the following order.
(1) Continuous production at the time of ART transition (second half precursor production)
(2) Additional production during ART

(1)ART移行時の連続演出(後半前兆演出)
次に、図24~図26を参照して、連続演出の演出内容を説明する。
連続演出は、主制御部10及び副制御部20の制御により表示器8で実行され、通常遊技状態からARTへ移行することに対する遊技者の期待感を高めるための演出であり、例えば、3ゲームの間連続する演出が実行され、ARTの当選結果(特定情報)が報知される。
また、本実施形態では、各連続演出の演出内容は、レア役当選時に全て決定し、演出内容を決定した後に演出が実行される。
以下、連続演出A、連続演出B、連続演出Cの順に説明する。
(1) Continuous production at the time of ART transition (second half precursor production)
Next, the contents of the continuous production will be described with reference to FIGS. 24 to 26.
The continuous effect is executed on the display 8 under the control of the main control unit 10 and the sub control unit 20, and is an effect for increasing the player's expectation for shifting from the normal gaming state to the ART, for example, three games. During the period, continuous production is executed, and the winning result (specific information) of ART is notified.
Further, in the present embodiment, the production contents of each continuous production are all determined when the rare role is won, and the production is executed after the production contents are determined.
Hereinafter, the continuous effect A, the continuous effect B, and the continuous effect C will be described in this order.

[連続演出A]
図24は、表示器8で実行される連続演出Aの演出の流れを示している。
連続演出Aは、ルーレットゲームを模した演出を行い、1ゲームに1回、移動体画像Iがルーレット上を移動し、所定の位置に停止するゲームが行われ、移動体画像Iの停止位置(「当たり」又は「ハズレ」)に応じて、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
具体的には、1ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、移動体画像Iが、ルーレット上を回転移動を開始し(図24中の(A))、第3リール停止操作に基づいて停止する。
そして、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出(NEXT演出)が実行される(図24中の(B))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Aにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した1ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図24に示す例では、1ゲーム目の継続演出として「NEXTチャンス」が選択されている場合を示している。
このように、第3リール停止操作時に移動体画像Iが停止してから、さらに、数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出を実行することで、遊技者の注意を引き付けることができる。
[Continuous production A]
FIG. 24 shows the flow of the effect of the continuous effect A executed by the display 8.
The continuous effect A is an effect imitating a roulette game, and once per game, a game in which the moving body image I moves on the roulette wheel and stops at a predetermined position is performed, and the stop position of the moving body image I (the stop position of the moving body image I) ( Depending on the "hit" or "miss"), the winning result of the ART lottery will be notified.
Specifically, in the first game, the moving body image I starts rotational movement on the roulette wheel based on the operation of the start lever 3 ((A) in FIG. 24), and is based on the third reel stop operation. And stop.
Then, a continuous effect (NEXT effect) is executed after a few seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation ((B) in FIG. 24).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the first game determined in the "notice type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect A is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 24, the continuous effect of the first game is executed. The case where "NEXT chance" is selected is shown.
In this way, the player's attention can be attracted by executing the continuous effect several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) after the moving body image I is stopped during the third reel stop operation.

2ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTチャンス」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図24中の(C)に示すように、移動体画像Iが2個に増えた状態で2つの移動体画像Iがルーレット上を回転移動を開始する。そのため、図24に示す例では、2ゲーム目では1ゲーム目と比較して「当たり」に移動体画像Iが停止する期待度(ARTの当選期待度)が高くなっている。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて2つの移動体画像Iが停止し、さらに、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出が実行される(図24中の(D))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Aにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した2ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図24に示す例では、「NEXT激熱」が選択されている場合を示している。
In the second game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT chance”) executed in the first game is performed.
For example, as shown in (C) in FIG. 24, two moving body images I start rotating on the roulette wheel in a state where the moving body images I are increased to two. Therefore, in the example shown in FIG. 24, in the second game, the expectation that the moving body image I stops "hit" (the expectation of winning the ART) is higher than in the first game.
Then, the two moving body images I are stopped based on the third reel stop operation, and a continuous effect is executed several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) after the third reel stop operation ((in FIG. 24). D)).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the second game determined in the "notice type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect A is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 24, "NEXT intense heat" is executed. Shows the case when it is selected.

3ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXT激熱」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図24中の(E)に示すように、「当たり」の停止位置が3つに増えた状態で、移動体画像Iがルーレット上を回転移動を開始する。そのため、図24に示す例では、3ゲーム目では1ゲーム目と比較して「当たり」に移動体画像Iが停止する期待度(ARTの当選期待度)が高くなっている。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて移動体画像Iが停止し、さらに、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、4秒)経過後に、ART抽選の当選結果が報知される。
このように、3ゲーム目は、1ゲーム目及び2ゲーム目とは異なり、第3リール停止操作からの所定時間を、さらに長い時間(4秒)に設定して、ART抽選の当選結果の報知を、遊技者の注意を引き付けるようにしている。なお、後述する連続演出B及び連続演出Cも同様である。
このとき、ARTに当選している場合には、移動体画像Iが「当たり」に停止し、ARTに当選である旨が報知される(図24中の(F))。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、移動体画像Iが「ハズレ」に停止し、ARTに非当選である旨が報知される(図24中の(G))。
なお、図24に示す例では、継続演出の種類として「NEXTチャンス」と「NEXT激熱」が選択されている場合を例示したが、これ以外の継続演出として、「NEXT」が選択された場合には、例えば、1つの移動体画像Iと1つの当たりの停止位置との状態でルーレットゲームが実行され、「NEXT確定」が選択された場合には、例えば、1つの移動体画像Iと4つの当たりの停止位置との状態でルーレットゲームが実行される。
In the third game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT intense heat”) executed in the second game is performed.
For example, as shown in (E) in FIG. 24, the moving body image I starts rotating on the roulette wheel with the number of "hit" stop positions increased to three. Therefore, in the example shown in FIG. 24, the degree of expectation (the degree of expectation of winning ART) that the moving body image I stops "hit" is higher in the third game than in the first game.
Then, the moving body image I is stopped based on the third reel stop operation, and a few seconds (for example, 4 seconds) after the third reel stop operation, the winning result of the ART lottery is notified.
In this way, unlike the first and second games, the third game sets the predetermined time from the third reel stop operation to a longer time (4 seconds) and notifies the winning result of the ART lottery. Is designed to attract the attention of the player. The same applies to the continuous effect B and the continuous effect C, which will be described later.
At this time, if the ART is won, the moving body image I stops at "hit", and the fact that the ART is won is notified ((F) in FIG. 24). On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the moving body image I stops at "missing", and the ART is notified that the non-winning is performed ((G) in FIG. 24).
In the example shown in FIG. 24, the case where "NEXT chance" and "NEXT intense heat" are selected as the type of continuous effect is illustrated, but the case where "NEXT" is selected as the other continuous effect. For example, when the roulette game is executed with one mobile image I and one stop position, and "NEXT confirmed" is selected, for example, one mobile image I and 4 The roulette game is executed in the state of the stop position of one hit.

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、通常の遊技機では単に演出の継続を示すに過ぎない継続演出(NEXT演出)を、ARTの当選期待度に応じて異なる表示を行うことで、遊技の興趣向上を図ることができる。
なお、上記の演出内容に限らず、1ゲーム目又は2ゲーム目で移動体画像Iが「当たり」に停止してもよい。この場合には、連続演出の残りゲームのルーレットゲームを実行せずに、例えば、当選を祝福する演出を行ってもよく、あるいは、残りのゲーム中のルーレットゲームでも「当たり」に停止する演出を行ってもよい。
また、継続演出の種類に応じて、移動体画像Iの数や当たりの停止位置の数が変化しない(演出画面が変化しない)ようにしてもよい。
As described above, in the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the continuous effect (NEXT effect), which merely indicates the continuation of the effect in a normal gaming machine, is displayed differently according to the winning expectation of ART. , It is possible to improve the interest of the game.
In addition, the moving body image I may stop "hit" in the first game or the second game, not limited to the above-mentioned effect contents. In this case, instead of executing the roulette game of the remaining games of the continuous production, for example, a production of congratulating the winning may be performed, or a production of stopping "hit" even in the roulette game of the remaining games. You may go.
Further, the number of moving body images I and the number of hit stop positions may not change (the effect screen does not change) depending on the type of continuous effect.

[連続演出B]
図25は、表示器8で実行される連続演出Bの演出の流れを示している。
連続演出Bは、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタがバトルするバトル演出を行い、味方キャラクタの勝敗に応じてART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
具体的には、1ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、味方キャラクタと対戦する敵キャラクタとを表示する画面が表示され、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとのバトルが開始される(図25中の(A))。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて、一旦、バトルが終了し、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとが対峙する表示がされ、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出(NEXT演出)が実行される(図25中の(B))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Bにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した1ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図25に示す例では、「NEXTチャンス」が選択されていることを示している。
[Continuous production B]
FIG. 25 shows the flow of the effect of the continuous effect B executed by the display 8.
The continuous effect B performs a battle effect in which the ally character and the enemy character battle, and notifies the winning result of the ART lottery according to the victory or defeat of the ally character.
Specifically, in the first game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, a screen displaying the enemy character playing against the ally character is displayed, and the battle between the ally character and the enemy character is started (FIG. 25). Inside (A)).
Then, based on the third reel stop operation, the battle is once completed, a display is displayed in which the ally character and the enemy character face each other, and a few seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the continuous production (for example, 2 seconds). NEXT effect) is executed ((B) in FIG. 25).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the first game determined in the "notice type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect B is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 25, "NEXT chance" is selected. It shows that it has been done.

2ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTチャンス」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図25中の(C)に示すように、味方キャラクタが敵キャラクタに対して「強攻撃(必殺技等)」をするバトルが行われる。そのため、図25に示す例では、1ゲーム目と比較して味方キャラクタがバトルに「勝利」する期待度(ARTの当選期待度)が高くなっている。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて、一旦、バトルが終了し、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとが対峙する表示がされ、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出が実行される(図25中の(D))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Bにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した2ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図25に示す例では、「NEXTボタン」が選択されていることを示している。
In the second game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT chance”) executed in the first game is performed.
For example, as shown in (C) in FIG. 25, a battle is performed in which a ally character makes a "strong attack (special move, etc.)" against an enemy character. Therefore, in the example shown in FIG. 25, the expectation that the ally character "wins" the battle (the expectation of winning the ART) is higher than that in the first game.
Then, based on the 3rd reel stop operation, the battle is once completed, a display is displayed in which the ally character and the enemy character face each other, and a few seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have passed from the 3rd reel stop operation, the continuous production is performed. It is executed ((D) in FIG. 25).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the second game determined in the "notice type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect B is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 25, the "NEXT button" is selected. It shows that it has been done.

3ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTボタン」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図25中の(E)に示すように、演出ボタン12への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。このとき、演出ボタン12が発光して、操作画像が表示されている間は、発光し続けることで、操作が有効であることを報知するようになっている。
In the third game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT button”) executed in the second game is performed.
For example, as shown in (E) in FIG. 25, an operation image prompting the operation to the effect button 12 is displayed. At this time, while the effect button 12 emits light and the operation image is displayed, the effect button 12 continues to emit light to notify that the operation is effective.

この操作画像の表示中に、遊技者によって演出ボタン12が操作された場合には、カットイン演出表示が実行される(図25中の(F))。このように、2ゲーム目の継続演出に「NEXTボタン」が選択されている場合には、次ゲーム(3ゲーム目)でカットイン演出表示が実行される場合がある。
ここで実行されるカットイン演出の演出パターンは、前述した「カットイン演出決定用処理」において決定した演出パターン(「弱カットイン」、「中カットイン」、「強カットイン」)が表示される。
なお、操作画像に含まれない操作手段(例えば、演出ハンドル13や大演出ボタン14)が操作された場合には、カットイン演出表示を行わないようにしてもよいし、固定の演出パターン(例えば、「弱カットイン」)を強制的に表示してカットイン演出表示を行ってもよく、操作画像に含まれる操作手段(演出ボタン12)を操作した場合のみ正確に当選期待度を示唆するようにしてもよい。
また、2ゲーム目の継続演出に「NEXTボタン」以外が選択されている場合には、スタートレバー3の操作から第3リール停止操作までの期間は、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとのバトルが行われる。
If the effect button 12 is operated by the player while the operation image is being displayed, the cut-in effect display is executed ((F) in FIG. 25). As described above, when the "NEXT button" is selected for the continuous effect of the second game, the cut-in effect display may be executed in the next game (third game).
As the effect pattern of the cut-in effect executed here, the effect pattern ("weak cut-in", "medium cut-in", "strong cut-in") determined in the above-mentioned "process for determining the cut-in effect" is displayed. To.
When an operation means (for example, the effect handle 13 or the large effect button 14) that is not included in the operation image is operated, the cut-in effect display may not be performed, or a fixed effect pattern (for example, the effect pattern 14) may be not displayed. , "Weak cut-in") may be forcibly displayed to display the cut-in effect, and the winning expectation is accurately suggested only when the operation means (effect button 12) included in the operation image is operated. You may do it.
In addition, when a button other than the "NEXT button" is selected for the continuous production of the second game, a battle between the ally character and the enemy character is performed during the period from the operation of the start lever 3 to the operation of stopping the third reel. ..

次いで、停止ボタン5が操作されて、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、4秒)経過後に、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
ARTに当選している場合には、味方キャラクタが勝利する画像等のARTに当選である旨が報知される(図25中の(G))。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、味方キャラクタが敗北する画像等のARTに非当選である旨が報知される(図25中の(H))。
Next, the stop button 5 is operated, and after a few seconds (for example, 4 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the winning result of the ART lottery is notified.
When the ART is won, it is notified that the ART such as the image in which the ally character wins is won ((G) in FIG. 25). On the other hand, when the ART is not won, it is notified to the ART such as an image in which the ally character is defeated that the ART is not won ((H) in FIG. 25).

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、通常の遊技機では単に演出の継続を示すに過ぎない継続演出(NEXT演出)を、次ゲームにおいて操作手段への操作を促す操作表示が行われることを示す演出として用いることで、遊技者に対してARTの当選期待度を認識させることができるとともに、遊技の興趣向上を図ることができる。 As described above, in the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the continuous effect (NEXT effect), which merely indicates the continuation of the effect in the normal gaming machine, is displayed to prompt the operation means to the operation means in the next game. By using it as an effect to show that the game is to be played, it is possible to make the player recognize the degree of expectation of winning the ART, and it is possible to improve the interest of the game.

[連続演出C]
図26は、表示器8で実行される連続演出Cの演出の流れを示している。
連続演出Cは、絵合せゲームを模した演出を行い、1ゲームに1回、3つに分割されている変動表示部(上段表示部、中段表示部、下段表示部)に表示される顔パーツ画像が変動・停止するゲームが行われ、3つの顔パーツ画像が縦方向に並んだときに、キャラクタの顔画像が完成するか否か(図26中の(A)における右上の顔画像と同一の画像が表示されるか否か)に応じてART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
具体的には、1ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、変動表示部の3つの顔パーツ画像が変動を開始する(図26中の(A))。
また、1ゲーム目のスタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行することが決定している継続演出の種類に対応する操作手段が所定時間(例えば、約1秒)の間、発光するようになっている。
例えば、図26に示す例では、1ゲーム目の継続演出として決定している「NEXTハンドル」に対応する演出ハンドル13が一瞬発光し、演出ボタン12を操作する演出が行われることを遊技者に視認可能に報知(先予告)する。
そのため、以降のゲームにおいて発光した操作手段を用いた演出が行われるであろうといった期待感を遊技者に与えることができ、遊技の興趣を高めることができる。
[Continuous production C]
FIG. 26 shows the flow of the effect of the continuous effect C executed by the display 8.
The continuous effect C is an effect that imitates a picture matching game, and is a face part image displayed on the variable display unit (upper display unit, middle display unit, lower display unit) that is divided into three once per game. Whether or not the character's face image is completed when the game is played in which the image fluctuates and stops and the three face part images are lined up in the vertical direction (the same as the face image on the upper right in (A) in FIG. 26). Whether or not the image is displayed) will be notified of the winning result of the ART lottery.
Specifically, in the first game, the three face part images of the fluctuation display unit start to fluctuate based on the operation of the start lever 3 ((A) in FIG. 26).
Further, based on the operation of the start lever 3 of the first game, the operating means corresponding to the type of continuous effect determined to be executed in the first game emits light for a predetermined time (for example, about 1 second). It is designed to do.
For example, in the example shown in FIG. 26, the player is informed that the effect handle 13 corresponding to the "NEXT handle" determined as the continuous effect of the first game emits light for a moment and the effect of operating the effect button 12 is performed. Notify visually (advance notice).
Therefore, it is possible to give the player a sense of expectation that the production using the light-emitting operation means will be performed in the subsequent games, and it is possible to enhance the interest of the game.

次いで、変動表示部の変動中に、第1リール~第3リール停止操作に基づいて、上段表示部、中段表示部及び下段表示部の顔パーツ画像が順に停止する。そして、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出(NEXT演出)が実行される(図26中の(B))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Cにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した1ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図26に示す例では、「NEXTハンドル」が選択されていることを示している。
Next, during the fluctuation of the variation display unit, the face part images of the upper display unit, the middle display unit, and the lower display unit are stopped in order based on the first reel to third reel stop operations. Then, a continuous effect (NEXT effect) is executed after a few seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation ((B) in FIG. 26).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the first game determined in the "notice type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect C is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 26, the "NEXT handle" is selected. It shows that it has been done.

2ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTハンドル」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図26中の(C)に示すように、演出ハンドル13への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。
また、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行することが決定している継続演出の種類に対応する操作手段が所定時間(例えば、約1秒)の間、発光する。
例えば、図26に示す例では、2ゲーム目の継続演出として決定している「NEXT大ボタン」に対応する大演出ボタン14が一瞬発光する。
そして、大演出ボタン14の発光が終了すると、操作が有効であることを報知するために演出ハンドル13が発光する。
このように、演出内容に対応して発光する操作手段が切り替わることから、遊技者を操作画像と操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
In the second game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT handle”) executed in the first game is performed.
For example, as shown in (C) in FIG. 26, an operation image prompting an operation on the effect handle 13 is displayed.
Further, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the operating means corresponding to the type of continuous effect determined to be executed in the second game emits light for a predetermined time (for example, about 1 second).
For example, in the example shown in FIG. 26, the large effect button 14 corresponding to the "NEXT large button" determined as the continuous effect of the second game emits light for a moment.
Then, when the light emission of the large effect button 14 is completed, the effect handle 13 emits light to notify that the operation is effective.
In this way, since the operation means that emits light is switched according to the content of the effect, the player can pay attention to the operation image and the operation means, and the interest can be enhanced.

次いで、操作画像の表示中に、遊技者により演出ハンドル13が操作された場合には、期待度(ARTの当選期待度)の高い演出(例えば、3つの変動表示部の変動が逆回転する演出)が実行される(図26中の(D))。
また、演出ハンドル13が操作された場合には、操作画像が消失(非表示)するとともに、演出ハンドル13が消灯する。
そして、変動表示部の変動中に、第3リール停止操作に基づいて、変動表示部の3つの顔パーツ画像が停止し、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出が実行される(図26中の(E))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Cにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した2ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図26に示す例では、「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されていることを示している。
また、2ゲーム目では、操作画像の表示が行われてから、遊技者によって第3リール停止操作がされることなく数秒(例えば、5秒)経過した場合には、継続演出が実行されるようになっている。
Next, when the effect handle 13 is operated by the player while the operation image is being displayed, an effect with a high expectation (expectation of winning ART) (for example, an effect in which the fluctuations of the three variation display units rotate in the reverse direction). ) Is executed ((D) in FIG. 26).
Further, when the effect handle 13 is operated, the operation image disappears (hides) and the effect handle 13 goes out.
Then, during the fluctuation of the fluctuation display unit, the three face parts images of the fluctuation display unit are stopped based on the third reel stop operation, and after a few seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the continuous effect is produced. Is executed ((E) in FIG. 26).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the second game determined in the "notice type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect C is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 26, the "NEXT large button" is executed. Indicates that it has been selected.
Further, in the second game, if a few seconds (for example, 5 seconds) have passed without the player performing the third reel stop operation after the operation image is displayed, the continuous effect is executed. It has become.

3ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXT大ボタン」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図26中の(F)に示すように、大演出ボタン14への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。
この操作画像の表示中に、遊技者によって大演出ボタン14が操作された場合には、扉部材15(15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rb)による移動演出が実行される(図26中の(G))。
ここで実行される移動演出の動作パターン(移動数、移動位置、移動速度等)は、前述したように、レア役当選時に決定された動作パターンに基づいて扉部材15が移動する。
In the third game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT large button”) executed in the second game is performed.
For example, as shown in (F) in FIG. 26, an operation image prompting the operation to the large effect button 14 is displayed.
When the large effect button 14 is operated by the player during the display of this operation image, the movement effect by the door member 15 (15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb) is executed ((G) in FIG. 26). ).
As for the operation pattern (number of movements, movement position, movement speed, etc.) of the movement effect executed here, the door member 15 moves based on the operation pattern determined at the time of winning the rare combination.

例えば、図26中の(G)に示す例では、4つの扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbが、開位置(第1位置)から閉位置(第3位置)へ移動した状態を示しており、期待度(ARTの当選期待度)の高い状態を示している。
すなわち、扉部材15の移動演出においては、扉部材15の移動数が多いほど、扉部材15が表示器8の中央位置に停止するほど、高速で扉部材15が移動するほど、ARTの当選期待度が高い状態を示唆している。
このように、操作手段への操作を促す操作画像と扉部材15の動作パターンとに関連性を設けているため、操作手段を操作する前の操作画像によって、扉部材15の作動数等を予測させることが可能になり、遊技の興趣を向上させることができる。
また、このような関係を持たせることにより、当選結果の報知に先立ち、操作画像において表示される操作手段や、扉部材15を遊技者が注目することになり、興趣を高めることができる。
For example, the example shown in FIG. 26 (G) shows a state in which the four door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, and 15Rb have moved from the open position (first position) to the closed position (third position). , Shows a high degree of expectation (expectation of winning ART).
That is, in the movement effect of the door member 15, the larger the number of movements of the door member 15, the more the door member 15 stops at the center position of the display 8, and the faster the door member 15 moves, the more the ART winning expectation is expected. It suggests a high degree.
In this way, since the operation image for prompting the operation to the operation means and the operation pattern of the door member 15 are related to each other, the number of operations of the door member 15 and the like are predicted from the operation image before the operation means is operated. It becomes possible to improve the fun of the game.
Further, by having such a relationship, the player pays attention to the operation means displayed in the operation image and the door member 15 prior to the notification of the winning result, and the interest can be enhanced.

なお、操作手段(例えば、大演出ボタン14)への操作を促す操作画像の表示中に、表示されている操作手段とは異なる操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12や演出ハンドル13)が操作された場合には、扉部材15の移動演出を行わないようにしてもよいし、固定の動作パターン(例えば、扉部材15を1つだけ移動させる)で強制的に実行して扉部材15の移動演出を行ってもよく、操作画像に含まれる操作手段(演出ボタン12)を操作した場合のみ正確に当選期待度を示唆するようにしてもよい。 While displaying the operation image prompting the operation to the operation means (for example, the large effect button 14), an operation means (for example, the effect button 12 or the effect handle 13) different from the displayed operation means was operated. In that case, the movement effect of the door member 15 may not be performed, or the movement effect of the door member 15 may be forcibly executed by a fixed operation pattern (for example, moving only one door member 15). May be performed, and the winning expectation may be accurately suggested only when the operation means (effect button 12) included in the operation image is operated.

次いで、停止ボタン5が操作されて、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、4秒)経過後に、扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbが開位置(第1位置)へ移動し、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
ARTに当選している場合には、変動表示部の3つの顔パーツ画像によってキャラクタの顔が完成した状態で表示され、ARTに当選である旨(「やったね!」)が報知される(図26中の(H))。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、3つの顔パーツ画像によってキャラクタの顔が完成していない状態で表示され、ARTに非当選である旨(「残念・・」など)が報知される(図26中の(I))。
なお、ARTに当選している場合には、ARTの当選結果の報知を3ゲーム目に限らず、1ゲーム目又は2ゲーム目でARTの当選を示す報知を行ってもよい。この場合、例えば、1%の確率からなる抽選に当選した場合に、カットイン演出表示等を行うことによって報知を行ってもよい。
Next, the stop button 5 is operated, and after a few seconds (for example, 4 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb move to the open position (first position), and the ART lottery is performed. Notify the winning result.
When the ART is won, the character's face is displayed in a completed state by the three face parts images of the variable display unit, and the fact that the ART is won ("Yeah!") Is notified (Fig.). (H) in 26. On the other hand, if the ART is not won, the character's face is displayed in an unfinished state by the three face parts images, and the ART is notified that the character is not won (such as "Sorry ..."). (I) in FIG. 26.
When the ART is won, the notification of the winning result of the ART is not limited to the third game, and the notification indicating the winning of the ART may be given in the first game or the second game. In this case, for example, when a lottery having a probability of 1% is won, the notification may be performed by displaying a cut-in effect or the like.

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、遊技者による操作の受け付け面積(操作領域)が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、遊技者による操作の受け付け面積(操作領域)が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、多数の扉部材15が移動する確率が高くなっている。
これにより、操作領域が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、操作領域が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、ARTの当選期待度が高くなるように設定されていることから、移動する扉部材15の数が多いほど、ARTに当選している可能性が高くなる。
このような操作手段の操作領域の広さと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選)における当否とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像や操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
As described above, in the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the operation means having a wide area for accepting operations by the player (operation area) is operated, or the area for accepting operations by the player (operation area) is large. When an operation image including a wide operating means is displayed, the probability that a large number of door members 15 move is higher.
As a result, it is set so that the winning expectation of ART is higher when the operation means having a wide operation area is operated or when the operation image including the operation means having a wide operation area is displayed. Therefore, the larger the number of moving door members 15, the higher the possibility that the ART has been won.
By having a correlation between the wide operation area of such an operation means and the success or failure in the lottery process (ART lottery) that can be advantageous for the player, it is easy to recognize the high and low expectations of the player. At the same time, the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image and the operation means, and the interest can be enhanced.

(2)上乗せ演出
次に、図27~図31を参照して、上乗せ演出の演出内容を説明する。
上乗せ演出は、主制御部10及び副制御部20の制御により表示器8で実行され、ARTのゲーム数が加算(上乗せ)されることに対する遊技者の期待感を高めるための演出であり、ART中にレア役に当選したそのゲーム中に実行され、ゲーム数の上乗せを行うか否かの期待度演出の表示と、上乗せするゲーム数の表示を行うようになっている。
また、本実施形態では、上乗せ演出の演出内容は、レア役当選時に全て決定し、演出内容を決定した後に演出が実行されるようになっている。
(2) Additional effect Next, the content of the additional effect will be described with reference to FIGS. 27 to 31.
The addition effect is executed on the display 8 under the control of the main control unit 10 and the sub control unit 20, and is an effect for raising the player's expectation that the number of ART games is added (added). It is executed during the game in which the role of rare is won, and the expectation degree effect of whether or not to add the number of games is displayed and the number of games to be added is displayed.
Further, in the present embodiment, the production contents of the additional production are all determined when the rare role is won, and the production is executed after the production contents are determined.

具体的には、ART中の内部抽選処理においてレア役に当選すると、上乗せ演出が開始するとともに、操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)への操作を促す操作画像が表示器8に表示される(図27等中の(A)、図28等中のT1)。
この操作画像の表示中に、操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)の操作、停止操作手段(例えば、停止ボタン5)の操作、次ゲーム開始操作(例えば、ベットボタン2aの操作)がされることで、以下に示すような演出の流れが異なる上乗せ演出が実行される。
Specifically, when a rare role is won in the internal lottery process during ART, an additional effect is started, and an operation image prompting an operation to an operation means (for example, an effect button 12) is displayed on the display 8 (for example). (A) in FIG. 27 and the like, T1) in FIG. 28 and the like.
While the operation image is displayed, the operation means (for example, the effect button 12) is operated, the stop operation means (for example, the stop button 5) is operated, and the next game start operation (for example, the operation of the bet button 2a) is performed. Then, an additional effect with a different flow of effect as shown below is executed.

まず、図27、28を参照して、「操作画像の表示中に演出ボタンを操作した場合」の演出内容について説明する。
操作画像の表示中に(図27中の(A))、当該表示に従って遊技者が演出ボタン12を操作した場合には、即座に操作画像の表示が消失(非表示)し(図27中の(B)、図28中のT2)、続いて、期待度演出表示が実行される(図27中の(C))。
ここで実行される期待度演出表示は、前述した「操作時期待度演出決定処理」において決定した演出パターン(「弱演出」、「中演出」、「強演出」、「最強演出」)が実行される。
First, with reference to FIGS. 27 and 28, the effect content of "when the effect button is operated while the operation image is being displayed" will be described.
When the player operates the effect button 12 according to the display while the operation image is being displayed ((A) in FIG. 27), the display of the operation image disappears (hides) immediately (in FIG. 27). (B), T2 in FIG. 28), and subsequently, the expectation degree effect display is executed ((C) in FIG. 27).
The expected degree effect display executed here is executed by the effect pattern ("weak effect", "medium effect", "strong effect", "strongest effect") determined in the above-mentioned "expected degree effect determination process at the time of operation". Will be done.

次いで、遊技者による第3リール停止操作に基づいて、表示器8に上乗せ結果表示が実行される(図27中の(D)、図28中のT5)。
ここで実行される上乗せ結果表示は、前述した「上乗せゲーム数抽選」において決定した上乗せゲーム数が表示され、例えば、抽選に当選している場合には、上乗せされるゲーム数(「+100G」等)が表示器8及び7セグ表示部13aに表示される。一方、抽選に当選していない場合には、上乗せゲーム数は表示されず、例えば、上乗せに当選していないことを示す文字情報(「残念」等の)や演出画像が表示される。
そして、次のゲームの開始に係る操作として、ベットボタン2aの操作が行われた場合に、上乗せ演出が終了する(図28中のT6)。
Next, based on the third reel stop operation by the player, the addition result display is executed on the display 8 ((D) in FIG. 27, T5 in FIG. 28).
The additional game number displayed here is the number of additional games determined in the above-mentioned "additional game number lottery". For example, if the lottery is won, the number of additional games ("+ 100G", etc.) is displayed. ) Is displayed on the display 8 and the 7-segment display unit 13a. On the other hand, if the lottery is not won, the number of additional games is not displayed, and for example, character information (such as "sorry") or an effect image indicating that the additional game is not won is displayed.
Then, when the bet button 2a is operated as an operation related to the start of the next game, the addition effect ends (T6 in FIG. 28).

次に、図29、31を参照して、「操作画像の表示中に消失タイミングとなるリール停止操作をした場合」の演出内容について説明する。
操作画像の表示中に(図29中の(A))、当該表示に従わずに遊技者が演出ボタン12を操作せずに、消失タイミングとして決定されているリール停止操作を行った場合には、その操作に応じて操作画像の表示が消失する(図29中の(B))。
具体的には、消失タイミングが「第1リール停止操作」の場合(図31中のT3)、消失タイミングが「第2リール停止操作」の場合(図31中のT4)、消失タイミングが「第3リール停止操作」の場合(図31中のT5)に操作画像の表示が消失する。
この操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングは、前述した「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理」において決定した「消失タイミング」に基づいており、操作画像の表示が消失した後に、続いて、期待度演出表示が実行される(図29中の(C))。
Next, with reference to FIGS. 29 and 31, the effect content of "when the reel stop operation which is the disappearance timing is performed while the operation image is being displayed" will be described.
During the display of the operation image ((A) in FIG. 29), when the player does not operate the effect button 12 without following the display and performs the reel stop operation determined as the disappearance timing. , The display of the operation image disappears according to the operation ((B) in FIG. 29).
Specifically, when the disappearance timing is the "first reel stop operation" (T3 in FIG. 31) and the disappearance timing is the "second reel stop operation" (T4 in FIG. 31), the disappearance timing is "the first". In the case of "3 reel stop operation" (T5 in FIG. 31), the display of the operation image disappears.
The timing at which the display of the operation image disappears is based on the "disappearance timing" determined in the above-mentioned "operation image disappearance timing determination process", and after the display of the operation image disappears, the expectation degree effect display is subsequently displayed. It is executed ((C) in FIG. 29).

ここで実行される期待度演出表示は、前述した「非操作時期待度演出決定処理」において決定した演出パターン(「弱演出」、「中演出」、「強演出」、「最強演出」)が表示される。
次いで、遊技者による第3リール停止操作に基づいて、表示器8及び7セグ表示部13aに上乗せ結果表示が実行され(図29中の(D)、図31中のT5)、次のゲームの開始に係る操作として、ベットボタン2aの操作が行われた場合に、上乗せ演出が終了する(図31中のT6)。
なお、図29に示す演出の流れでは、操作画像の表示中に、消失タイミングとして決定されているリール停止操作に基づいて操作画像が消失した後の期待度演出表示を実行しないようにしてもよい。
このように、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像の表示に従わずに停止ボタン5の停止操作がされた場合には、リール停止操作がされた回数(第1リール停止操作~第3リール停止操作)に応じて操作画像の表示が消失する場合がある。
The expected degree effect display executed here has the effect pattern ("weak effect", "medium effect", "strong effect", "strongest effect") determined in the above-mentioned "non-operation expected degree effect determination process". Is displayed.
Next, based on the third reel stop operation by the player, the addition result display is executed on the display 8 and the 7-segment display unit 13a ((D) in FIG. 29, T5 in FIG. 31), and the next game When the bet button 2a is operated as the operation related to the start, the addition effect ends (T6 in FIG. 31).
In the flow of the effect shown in FIG. 29, the expected degree effect display after the operation image disappears may not be executed based on the reel stop operation determined as the disappearance timing during the display of the operation image. ..
In this way, when the stop operation of the stop button 5 is performed while the operation image is being displayed without following the display of the operation image, the number of times the reel stop operation is performed (first reel stop operation to third reel). The display of the operation image may disappear depending on the stop operation).

次に、図30、31を参照して、「操作画像の表示中に消失タイミングとなる次ゲーム開始操作をした場合」の演出内容について説明する。
操作画像の表示中に(図30中の(A))、当該表示に従わずに遊技者がリール停止操作を(第3リール停止操作)を行った場合には、操作画像が、例えば、画面上に縮小して表示したまま、その画面上において上乗せ結果表示が実行される(図30中の(B))。
さらに、演出ボタン12を操作せずに、前述した「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理」において消失タイミングとして決定されている次ゲームの開始操作(ベットボタン2aの操作)を行った場合には、その操作に応じて操作画像の表示が消失し(図30中の(C)、図31中のT6)、続いて、期待度演出表示が実行される(図30中の(D))。
このように、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像の表示に従わずに停止ボタン5の停止操作(第3リール停止操作)及び次ゲーム開始操作がされた場合には、この次ゲーム開始操作に応じて操作画像の表示が消失する場合がある。
Next, with reference to FIGS. 30 and 31, the effect content of "when the next game start operation that is the disappearance timing is performed while the operation image is being displayed" will be described.
When the player performs a reel stop operation (third reel stop operation) while displaying the operation image ((A) in FIG. 30) without following the display, the operation image is displayed, for example, on the screen. The addition result display is executed on the screen while the image is reduced and displayed ((B) in FIG. 30).
Further, when the start operation (operation of the bet button 2a) of the next game determined as the disappearance timing in the above-mentioned "operation image disappearance timing determination process" is performed without operating the effect button 12, the operation is performed. The display of the operation image disappears ((C) in FIG. 30 and T6 in FIG. 31), and subsequently, the expectation degree effect display is executed ((D) in FIG. 30).
In this way, if the stop button 5 is stopped (third reel stop operation) and the next game start operation is performed while the operation image is being displayed without following the display of the operation image, this next game start operation is performed. The display of the operation image may disappear depending on the situation.

なお、図30に示す演出の流れでは、操作画像の表示中に、遊技者による第3リール停止操作に基づいて上乗せ結果表示がされた後に、次ゲームの開始操作となるベットボタン2aの操作に基づいて期待度演出表示がされる演出の流れになっているが、これに限らず、「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理」において消失タイミングとして「次ゲーム開始操作時」が選択された場合には、次ゲーム開始操作後の期待度演出表示を実行しないようにしてもよい。
また、第3リール停止操作がされたことに基づいて期待度演出表示を実行し、次ゲーム開始操作に基づいて上乗せ結果表示を実行するようにしてもよい。
In the flow of the effect shown in FIG. 30, during the display of the operation image, after the addition result is displayed based on the third reel stop operation by the player, the operation of the bet button 2a which is the start operation of the next game is performed. It is a flow of the effect that the expectation degree effect is displayed based on this, but it is not limited to this, and if "at the time of the next game start operation" is selected as the disappearance timing in the "operation image disappearance timing determination process", The expected degree effect display after the next game start operation may not be executed.
Further, the expectation degree effect display may be executed based on the third reel stop operation, and the additional result display may be executed based on the next game start operation.

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像に含まれる操作手段を操作せずに「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされた場合には、決定されている消失タイミング(第1リール停止操作時~第3リール停止操作時、次ゲーム開始操作時)に基づいて操作画像の表示が消失するようになっている。
また、上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、消失タイミングがゲーム開始から後になる確率が高く設定されているため、図31中の(a)~(d)に示すように、操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなる。
このような操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(上乗せゲーム数抽選)の期待度とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
As described above, in the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, during the display of the operation image displayed in the addition effect, the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or "stop operation" without operating the operation means included in the operation image is performed. When the "next game start operation" is performed, the display of the operation image disappears based on the determined disappearance timing (at the time of the first reel stop operation to the third reel stop operation, at the time of the next game start operation). It has become.
Further, as the number of additional games increases, the probability that the disappearance timing will be later than the start of the game is set higher. Therefore, as shown in FIGS. 31 (a) to (d), the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears. However, the more the game progresses from the start of the game, the higher the expectation of the addition.
By having a correlation between the timing at which the display of such an operation image disappears and the degree of expectation of the lottery process (lottery for the number of additional games) that can be in an advantageous state for the player, the degree of expectation for the player is high or low. Can be easily recognized, and the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image, which can enhance the interest.

[変形例]
次に、本発明の変形例について説明する。
[連続演出の変形例]
まず、連続演出の変形例について説明する。
前述の実施形態における連続演出では、レア役当選時に、連続演出が実行される3ゲーム分の全ての演出内容を事前に決定してから連続演出を実行していたが、これに限らず、連続演出を実行する各ゲームにおいてスタートレバー3を操作したときに、当該ゲームの演出内容を決定することで、3ゲームに亘って演出内容を決定するようにしてもよい。
また、連続演出を、ARTへの移行に関する前兆演出として説明したが、これに限らず、遊技者に有利な特典の付与に係るART中の上乗せ抽選の前兆演出や、ボーナス抽選の前兆演出等としてもよい。上乗せ抽選の前兆演出とした場合には、連続演出の最終ゲームにおいて当選を示す報知に代えて、上乗せされるゲーム数(「+100G」等)の報知を行う。
[Modification example]
Next, a modification of the present invention will be described.
[Transformation example of continuous production]
First, a modified example of the continuous production will be described.
In the continuous production in the above-described embodiment, when the rare role is won, all the production contents for the three games in which the continuous production is executed are determined in advance, and then the continuous production is executed. When the start lever 3 is operated in each game for executing the effect, the effect content of the game may be determined to determine the effect content over the three games.
In addition, the continuous production was explained as a precursor production related to the transition to ART, but it is not limited to this, but as a precursor production of an additional lottery during ART related to the granting of benefits advantageous to the player, a precursor production of a bonus lottery, etc. May be good. In the case of a precursory effect of the additional lottery, the number of games to be added (“+ 100G”, etc.) is notified instead of the notification indicating the winning in the final game of the continuous production.

また、連続演出(後半前兆演出)の実行中に、レア役に当選した場合には、連続演出(後半前兆演出)の非実行中と同様に、ART抽選や連続演出の演出内容を決定する処理を行い、且つ、当該処理の結果(当選権利)を記憶しておき、実行中の連続演出が終了した後に、当該記憶している内容に基づく連続演出を実行してもよいし、ART抽選に当選した場合にのみ連続演出を実行するようにしてもよい。 In addition, if a rare role is won during the execution of the continuous production (second half precursor production), the process of determining the production content of the ART lottery or the continuous production is the same as during the non-execution of the continuous production (second half precursor production). And, after the result of the process (winning right) is stored and the continuous effect being executed is completed, the continuous effect based on the stored content may be executed, or the ART lottery may be performed. The continuous production may be executed only when the winner is won.

また、連続演出の最終ゲームにおいてART抽選の当選結果を報知する際に、ARTに非当選であることを報知する画像を一旦表示した後に、次ゲームの開始操作時に、ARTに当選であることを報知する画像に切り替え表示する復活演出を行ってもよい。また、このような復活演出は、比較的期待度の高い演出(継続演出、カットイン演出)が選択されている場合に発生率が高まるようにしてもよい。このようにすれば、より興趣性が高く期待感の高い演出を行うことが可能となる。 In addition, when notifying the winning result of the ART lottery in the final game of the continuous production, after displaying the image notifying that the ART is not won, the ART is won at the start operation of the next game. A revival effect may be performed in which the image is switched to the image to be notified and displayed. Further, such a revival effect may be increased in occurrence rate when a relatively high-expected effect (continuous effect, cut-in effect) is selected. In this way, it is possible to produce a more entertaining and highly anticipated production.

また、連続演出Aにおいては、連続演出Cと同様に、継続演出(NEXT演出)の種類として「NEXTボタン」、「NEXTハンドル」及び「NEXT大ボタン」を選択可能として、対応する操作手段(演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14)への操作を促す操作画像を表示してもよい。さらに、遊技者により対応する操作手段が操作された場合には、扉部材15が移動するようにしてもよい。この場合、連続演出B及び連続演出Cと扉部材15の移動可能な最大数を異ならせる(例えば、連続演出Aは「2つ」にする)ことで、扉部材15の最大移動数によって、各連続演出のARTの当選期待度を識別可能に報知することができる。 Further, in the continuous effect A, as in the case of the continuous effect C, the "NEXT button", "NEXT handle", and "NEXT large button" can be selected as the type of the continuous effect (NEXT effect), and the corresponding operating means (effect) can be selected. An operation image prompting the operation to the button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14) may be displayed. Further, the door member 15 may be moved when the corresponding operating means is operated by the player. In this case, by making the maximum number of movable door members 15 different from those of the continuous effect B and the continuous effect C (for example, the continuous effect A is set to "2"), each of them depends on the maximum number of movements of the door member 15. It is possible to inform the winning expectation degree of the continuous production ART in an identifiable manner.

また、連続演出Bにおいては、連続演出Cと同様に、継続演出(NEXT演出)の種類として「NEXTハンドル」及び「NEXT大ボタン」を選択可能として、対応する操作手段(演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14)への操作を促す操作画像を表示してもよい。また、遊技者により対応する操作手段が操作された場合には、扉部材15が移動するようにしてもよい。この場合、連続演出A及び連続演出Cと扉部材15の移動可能な最大数を異ならせる(例えば、連続演出Bは「3つ」にする)ことで、扉部材15の最大移動数によって、各連続演出のARTの当選期待度を識別可能に報知することができる。 Further, in the continuous effect B, as in the case of the continuous effect C, the "NEXT handle" and the "NEXT large button" can be selected as the type of the continuous effect (NEXT effect), and the corresponding operation means (effect handle 13, large effect) can be selected. An operation image prompting the operation to the button 14) may be displayed. Further, the door member 15 may be moved when the corresponding operating means is operated by the player. In this case, by making the maximum number of movable door members 15 different from those of the continuous effect A and the continuous effect C (for example, the continuous effect B is set to "3"), each of them depends on the maximum number of movements of the door member 15. It is possible to inform the winning expectation degree of the continuous production ART in an identifiable manner.

[連続演出Cについて]
また、連続演出Cにおいては、扉部材15の動作パターンである移動位置と移動速度を、3ゲーム目に表示される操作画像の種類に基づいて決定してもよい。例えば、操作領域が広い操作手段が含まれる操作画像が選択されている方が、閉位置として第3位置が決定される確率を高くしてもよく、移動速度として第2速度が決定される確率を高くしてもよい。このように、操作する操作手段の操作領域が広いほど、扉部材15が高速で、又は、大きい移動量で作動することでインパクトのある演出を行うことができるため、操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができる。
また、前述の実施形態における連続演出Cでは、移動位置と移動速度を複数設けた場合で説明したが、これに限らず、移動位置と移動速度をそれぞれ1つ設け(例えば、「第3位置」と「第1速度」のみ設け)、移動数のみ複数設けることで、扉部材15が移動する数のみでARTの当選期待度の示唆を行うようにしてもよい。
[About continuous production C]
Further, in the continuous effect C, the movement position and the movement speed, which are the operation patterns of the door member 15, may be determined based on the type of the operation image displayed in the third game. For example, if an operation image including an operation means having a wide operation area is selected, the probability that the third position is determined as the closed position may be higher, and the probability that the second speed is determined as the movement speed may be increased. May be higher. In this way, the wider the operating area of the operating means to be operated, the higher the speed or the larger the amount of movement of the door member 15, the more impactful the effect can be produced. The production effect can be sufficiently enhanced.
Further, in the continuous effect C in the above-described embodiment, the case where a plurality of moving positions and moving speeds are provided has been described, but the present invention is not limited to this, and one moving position and one moving speed are provided (for example, "third position"). (Only the "first speed" is provided), and by providing a plurality of movements, the ART winning expectation may be suggested only by the number of movements of the door member 15.

また、連続演出Cにおいては、扉部材15の移動数を操作手段ごとに固定にしてもよい。
例えば、図34に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、演出ボタンの場合には作動数「1」が必ず決定され、演出ハンドルの場合には作動数「3」が必ず決定され、大演出ボタンの場合には「4」が必ず決定され、一方、図33に示すように、ARTに非当選の場合には、演出ボタンの場合には作動数「1」が必ず決定され、演出ハンドルの場合には作動数「2」又は「3」が必ず決定されるようにしてもよい。
このように、扉部材15の移動数を強制的に決定して、操作手段同士で、扉部材15の移動数が重複しないようにしてもよい。
Further, in the continuous effect C, the number of movements of the door member 15 may be fixed for each operating means.
For example, as shown in FIG. 34, when the ART is won, the operation number "1" is always determined in the case of the effect button, and the operation number "3" is always determined in the case of the effect handle. In the case of the large effect button, "4" is always determined, while as shown in FIG. 33, in the case of non-winning ART, the number of operations "1" is always determined in the case of the effect button. In the case of the effect handle, the number of operations "2" or "3" may be determined without fail.
In this way, the number of movements of the door member 15 may be forcibly determined so that the number of movements of the door member 15 does not overlap between the operating means.

また、連続演出Cにおいては、移動する扉部材15(15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rb)に応じて期待度を異ならせてもよい。例えば、15La<15Lb<15Ra<15Rbの関係に基づいて、ARTの当選期待度を設定してもよい。
また、1ゲーム目から操作画像の表示を行ってもよく、2ゲーム目では操作画像の表示を行わなくてもよく、2ゲーム目に連続演出Bのようにカットイン演出表示を実行してもよい。
また、3ゲーム目において、1ゲーム目及び2ゲーム目と同様に、操作画像の表示中は、対応する操作手段(図26の例では、大演出ボタン14)を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知してもよい。
Further, in the continuous effect C, the degree of expectation may be different depending on the moving door member 15 (15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb). For example, the winning expectation of ART may be set based on the relationship of 15La <15Lb <15Ra <15Rb.
Further, the operation image may be displayed from the first game, the operation image may not be displayed in the second game, or the cut-in effect display may be executed as in the continuous effect B in the second game. good.
Further, in the third game, as in the first and second games, the corresponding operation means (in the example of FIG. 26, the large effect button 14) is made to emit light during the display of the operation image, and the operation is effective. You may notify that there is.

[上乗せ演出の変形例]
次に、上乗せ演出の変形例について説明する。
上記の実施形態では、操作手段として演出ボタン12を例に挙げて説明したが、これに限らず、演出ハンドル13や大演出ボタン14としてもよい。
この場合、これらの操作手段のうち何れかを選択可能として、この選択された操作手段を含む操作画像を上乗せ演出開始時に表示するようにしてもよい。
また、この操作手段の選択を消失タイミングに基づいて決定してもよい。例えば、図32に示すように、消失タイミングが「第1リール停止操作時」の場合には、70%の確率で「演出ボタン」が選択され、30%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択される。
また、消失タイミングが「第2リール停止操作時」の場合には、40%の確率で「演出ボタン」が選択され、50%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択され、10%の確率で「大演出ボタン」が選択さる。
また、消失タイミングが「第3リール停止操作時」の場合には、20%の確率で「演出ボタン」が選択され、30%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択され、50%の確率で「大演出ボタン」が選択される。
また、消失タイミングが「次ゲーム開始操作時」の場合には、30%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択され、70%の確率で「大演出ボタン」が選択される。
このように、消失タイミングがゲーム開始から後であるほど、操作領域が広い操作手段が選択される確率が高くなるため、消失タイミングはゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど上乗せの期待度が高いことから、操作領域が広い操作手段が選択された方が、上乗せの期待度が高いことを示唆することができる。
なお、これに限らず、操作手段の選択を「上乗せゲーム数」に基づいて決定してもよい。
[Modification example of additional production]
Next, a modified example of the additional effect will be described.
In the above embodiment, the effect button 12 has been described as an example of the operation means, but the present invention is not limited to this, and the effect handle 13 or the large effect button 14 may be used.
In this case, one of these operating means may be selectable, and an operating image including the selected operating means may be added and displayed at the start of the effect.
Further, the selection of the operating means may be determined based on the disappearance timing. For example, as shown in FIG. 32, when the disappearance timing is "at the time of the first reel stop operation", the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 70%, and the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 30%. Reel.
When the disappearance timing is "at the time of the second reel stop operation", the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 40%, the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 50%, and the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 10%. "Large production button" is selected.
In addition, when the disappearance timing is "at the time of the third reel stop operation", the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 20%, the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 30%, and the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 50%. "Large production button" is selected.
When the disappearance timing is "at the time of the next game start operation", the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 30%, and the "large effect button" is selected with a probability of 70%.
In this way, the later the disappearance timing is from the start of the game, the higher the probability that an operation means having a wide operation area will be selected. Therefore, the disappearance timing is expected to be added as the game progresses from the start of the game. It can be suggested that the probability of addition is higher when the operating means having a wide operating area is selected.
Not limited to this, the selection of the operation means may be determined based on the "number of additional games".

また、上乗せ演出においても、連続演出と同様に、扉部材15を作動(移動)させてもよい。例えば、期待度演出表示や上乗せ結果表示の報知に先立ち、扉部材15を作動させてもよく、この場合、扉部材15の移動数等の動作パターンを異ならせることで上乗せの期待度を示唆して、興趣を高めることができる。 Further, in the additional effect, the door member 15 may be operated (moved) as in the continuous effect. For example, the door member 15 may be operated prior to the notification of the expectation degree effect display or the addition result display. In this case, the expectation degree of the addition is suggested by changing the operation pattern such as the number of movements of the door member 15. And can enhance the interest.

また、前述の実施形態における上乗せ演出では、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像に含まれている操作手段が操作されない場合には、停止ボタン5の操作に基づいて操作画像の表示が消失する例を説明したが、これに限らず、「上乗せ演出が開始されてから(操作画像の表示がされてから)の経過時間」に基づいて操作画像の表示を消失させることもできる。すなわち、操作画像の消失タイミングを「操作画像が表示されてからの経過時間」とすることができる。
例えば、図35に示すように、操作画像の消失タイミングとなる経過時間(5秒、10秒、20秒)を上乗せゲーム数に基づいて決定してもよく、この場合には、上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、経過時間の長い消失タイミングが選択される確率が高くなるようになっている。すなわち、上乗せの期待度は、「20秒(第2期間)」>「10秒(第1期間又は第2期間)」>「5秒(第1期間)」の関係を有しており、操作画像が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から時間が経過するほど上乗せの期待度が高くなる。
Further, in the addition effect in the above-described embodiment, if the operation means included in the operation image is not operated during the display of the operation image, the display of the operation image disappears based on the operation of the stop button 5. The example has been described, but the present invention is not limited to this, and the display of the operation image can be disappeared based on the "elapsed time after the addition effect is started (after the operation image is displayed)". That is, the disappearance timing of the operation image can be set to "the elapsed time since the operation image is displayed".
For example, as shown in FIG. 35, the elapsed time (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds) which is the disappearance timing of the operation image may be determined based on the number of additional games. In this case, the number of additional games may be determined. The larger the number, the higher the probability that the disappearance timing with a long elapsed time will be selected. That is, the expected degree of addition has a relationship of "20 seconds (second period)">"10 seconds (first period or second period)">"5 seconds (first period)", and is operated. The more time passes from the start of the game, the higher the expectation of the addition of the timing at which the image disappears.

また、上記の実施形態における上乗せ演出では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて上乗せ演出が開始されるタイミングで操作画像の表示が開始される例で説明したが、これに限らず、操作画像の表示が開始されるタイミングを、上乗せ演出が開始されるタイミングと異ならせることで、上乗せ期待度を示唆するようにしてもよい。
例えば、図36に示すように、「ゲーム開始操作時」<「第1リール停止操作時」<「第2リール停止操作時」<「第3リール停止操作時」の関係に基づいて、操作画像の表示が開始されるタイミングがゲーム開始から経過するほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなるようにしてもよい
Further, in the addition effect in the above embodiment, the display of the operation image is started at the timing when the addition effect is started based on the operation of the start lever 3, but the display of the operation image is not limited to this. By making the timing at which the addition effect is started different from the timing at which the addition effect is started, the addition expectation degree may be suggested.
For example, as shown in FIG. 36, an operation image is based on the relationship of "at the time of game start operation"<"at the time of the first reel stop operation"<"at the time of the second reel stop operation"<"at the time of the third reel stop operation". The more the timing at which the display of is started has passed from the start of the game, the higher the expectation of the addition may be.

また、上記の実施形態における上乗せ演出では、1つの上乗せ演出を例示したが、これに限らず、2以上の上乗せ演出を設けてもよい。この場合、上乗せ演出ごとに操作画像の消失タイミングが異なるように設定してもよい。
例えば、上乗せ演出Aは消失タイミングを「第1リール停止操作」とし、上乗せ演出Bは消失タイミングを「第2リール停止操作」とし、上乗せ演出Cは消失タイミングを「第3リール停止操作」と設定することで、選択される上乗せ演出ごとに期待度を示唆することができ、興趣を高めることができる。
Further, in the additional effect in the above embodiment, one additional effect is illustrated, but the present invention is not limited to this, and two or more additional effects may be provided. In this case, the disappearance timing of the operation image may be set differently for each additional effect.
For example, the addition effect A sets the disappearance timing to "first reel stop operation", the addition effect B sets the disappearance timing to "second reel stop operation", and the addition effect C sets the disappearance timing to "third reel stop operation". By doing so, it is possible to suggest the degree of expectation for each additional production selected, and it is possible to enhance the interest.

また、上乗せ結果表示において、上乗せに当選していないことを示す演出を表示し、次ゲームの開始時に、上乗せに当選していることを報知するような復活演出を行ってもよい。また、このような復活演出は、期待度演出表示において比較的期待度の高い「強演出」や「最強演出」が選択されている場合に発生率が高まるようにしてもよい。このようにすれば、より興趣性が高く期待感の高い演出を行うことが可能となる。 Further, in the addition result display, an effect indicating that the addition has not been won may be displayed, and a revival effect may be performed to notify that the addition has been won at the start of the next game. Further, such a revival effect may be increased in occurrence rate when "strong effect" or "strongest effect" having a relatively high expectation is selected in the expectation effect display. In this way, it is possible to produce a more entertaining and highly anticipated production.

以上のように、本実施形態に係るスロットマシン1によれば、以下のような作用効果を発揮する。
本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、操作手段を操作することにより移動数の異なる扉部材15が作動するため、インパクトのある演出を行うことができ、操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができる。
また、本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、操作領域が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、操作領域が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、ARTの当選期待度が高くなる関係を有しており、また、操作領域が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、操作領域が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、多数の扉部材15が移動する確率が高くなる関係を有している
このような操作手段の操作領域の広さと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選)の当選期待度とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像と操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
一方、特許文献1には、操作手段を操作することで表示部上の演出態様を変化させる遊技機が開示されているが、この遊技機では、操作手段を操作しても、単に表示部上の表示態様が変化するだけであるため、異なる操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができないため、興趣の低下を招いてしまう虞があった。
As described above, according to the slot machine 1 according to the present embodiment, the following effects are exhibited.
According to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, since the door members 15 having different numbers of movements are operated by operating the operating means, it is possible to produce an impactful effect, and the effect of operating the operating means can be obtained. Can be enhanced enough.
Further, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the probability of winning the ART is that the operation means having a wide operation area is operated or the operation image including the operation means having a wide operation area is displayed. In addition, a large number of door members 15 are operated when an operating means having a wide operating area is operated, or when an operating image including an operating means having a wide operating area is displayed. There is a relationship that the probability of moving is high. By having a correlation between the wide operation area of such an operation means and the winning expectation of the lottery process (ART lottery) that can be in an advantageous state for the player. , The player can easily recognize the high and low expectations, and the player can pay attention to the operation image and the operation means, which can enhance the interest.
On the other hand, Patent Document 1 discloses a gaming machine that changes the effect mode on the display unit by operating the operating means. However, in this gaming machine, even if the operating means is operated, it is simply displayed on the display unit. Since the display mode of the above is only changed, it is not possible to sufficiently enhance the effect of producing by operating different operating means, which may lead to a decrease in interest.

また、本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、上乗せゲーム数に応じて操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングが決定されており、操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなる関係を有している。すなわち、リール停止操作がされている回数が多いほど(「第1リール停止操作」<「第2リール停止操作」<「第3リール停止操作」)、上乗せの当選期待度が高くなる。
このような操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(上乗せゲーム数抽選)の期待度とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
一方、特許文献2には、表示手段において操作手段への操作を促す操作画像の表示中に、操作手段が操作された場合には、上乗せゲーム数の表示を表示手段で実行する遊技機が開示されているが、この遊技機では、操作画像の表示が、単に操作手段への操作を促す機能のみであるため、操作画像の表示によって遊技の興趣を十分に高めることができていなかった。
Further, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears is determined according to the number of additional games, and the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears increases from the start of the game to the progress of the game. It has a relationship that raises the expectation of addition. That is, the more times the reel stop operation is performed (“first reel stop operation” <“second reel stop operation” <“third reel stop operation”), the higher the expectation of winning the additional reel.
By having a correlation between the timing at which the display of such an operation image disappears and the degree of expectation of the lottery process (lottery for the number of additional games) that can be in an advantageous state for the player, the degree of expectation for the player is high or low. Can be easily recognized, and the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image, which can enhance the interest.
On the other hand, Patent Document 2 discloses a gaming machine that displays the number of additional games on the display means when the operation means is operated while the display means is displaying the operation image for prompting the operation to the operation means. However, in this gaming machine, since the display of the operation image is merely a function of prompting the operation to the operation means, the display of the operation image has not been able to sufficiently enhance the interest of the game.

このように、本実施形態に係るスロットマシン1によれば、従来の遊技機で行われてきた遊技にはない興味や関心,興奮や期待感を遊技者に与えることができ、従来にはない新たなゲーム性を実現することが可能となる。
また、本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、従来の遊技機が改善すべきこのような課題の全部又は一部などを解決することができる。
As described above, according to the slot machine 1 according to the present embodiment, it is possible to give the player an interest, interest, excitement, and expectation that are not found in the games played by the conventional gaming machines, which is not conventionally possible. It will be possible to realize new game characteristics.
Further, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, it is possible to solve all or part of such problems that the conventional gaming machine should improve.

以上説明した実施形態に係る発明において、上述した実施形態にのみ限定されるものではなく、以下の事例を変形実施例又は応用実施例として適用することもできる。 The invention according to the embodiment described above is not limited to the above-described embodiment, and the following examples can be applied as modified examples or applied examples.

例えば、操作手段については、以下のような構成とすることができる。
上記の実施形態では、演出を実行させるための操作手段として3つの操作手段12~14を設けたが、2つ以下設けても、4つ以上設けてもよい。
また、3つの操作手段12~14それぞれを異なる形状・大きさとしたが、同じ形状・大きさの操作手段を複数備えるようにしてもよい。
また、操作手段として、装飾パネルPを大演出ボタン14と同様に、押圧するタイプのものを採用してもよい。
また、操作手段として、タッチセンサ(タッチするもの)を採用してもよい。
また、操作手段として、押圧に限らず、引き出すもの(レバーなど)を採用してもよい。
また、操作手段の配置位置に基づいて、遊技者にとって有利な状態(ART抽選の当選、上乗せ抽選の当選)となり得る抽選処理における当選の期待度を設定してもよい。例えば、操作手段がスロットマシン1の上部又は下部に位置するほど当選の期待度が高くなるように設定してもよい。
また、ベットボタン2aを演出ボタン12の代用操作を可能として、ベットボタン2aの操作によっても、ART抽選の当選結果や上乗せ演出の期待度演出等を表示するようにしてもよい。このようにすれば、遊技に慣れている熟練者や、遊技を迅速に進行させたい遊技者にとっては、満足感の高い機能となる。
また、全操作手段の間で当選期待度が異なるようにしたが、一部又は全部で同じ当選期待度としてもよい。
For example, the operating means can be configured as follows.
In the above embodiment, three operating means 12 to 14 are provided as operating means for executing the effect, but two or less or four or more may be provided.
Further, although each of the three operating means 12 to 14 has a different shape and size, a plurality of operating means having the same shape and size may be provided.
Further, as the operation means, a type that presses the decorative panel P as in the case of the large effect button 14 may be adopted.
Further, a touch sensor (touching one) may be adopted as the operating means.
Further, as the operating means, not only pressing but also pulling out (lever or the like) may be adopted.
Further, based on the arrangement position of the operating means, the expected degree of winning in the lottery process which can be in an advantageous state for the player (winning of ART lottery, winning of additional lottery) may be set. For example, the higher the operating means is located at the upper or lower part of the slot machine 1, the higher the expectation of winning may be set.
Further, the bet button 2a may be used as a substitute for the effect button 12, and the bet button 2a may also be used to display the winning result of the ART lottery, the expected degree effect of the additional effect, and the like. In this way, it becomes a highly satisfying function for a skilled person who is accustomed to the game and a player who wants to advance the game quickly.
Further, although the winning expectation is made different among all the operating means, the winning expectation may be the same for some or all of them.

また、以上の他に、以下のような構成を備えることもできる。
扉部材15として、4つ(15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rb)設けた例を示したが、1つ又は5つ以上としてもよい。また、4つとも同形状の例を示したが、形状が異なるものとしてもよく、操作手段ごとに異なる形状の扉部材15を対応付けて、操作手段に応じた扉部材15が移動するようにしてもよい。
また、1つの操作手段の操作を促す操作画像として、スロットマシン1の一部のみを表示する場合と、スロットマシン1全体を表示する場合とを実行可能とし、スロットマシン1全体を表示する場合の方が、その一部を表示する場合よりも期待度が高い、又は、低いようにしてもよい。また、スロットマシン1の一部のみとスロットマシン1全体とを双方表示可能としてもよい。例えば、大演出ボタン14について、スロットマシン1の一部のみを表示する場合と、スロットマシン1全体を表示する場合とを実行可能としてもよく、双方を表示可能としてもよい。
また、操作画像として、2以上の操作手段への操作を促す操作画像の表示を行うようにしてもよい。この場合、促された操作手段の数が多ければ多いほど、期待度を高くしたり、低くしたりすることができる。
また、表示器8上で、操作画像が表示される位置によって期待度が異なるようにしてもよい。
また、遊技者に付与する特典として、ARTや上乗せゲーム数だけでなく、ATやボーナス等、通常遊技状態よりも遊技者に有利な遊技状態であればどのような状態でもよい。
また、ARTをゲーム数上乗せ型のARTとしたが、セット数上乗せ型のARTでもよい。
また、本実施形態の各テーブル(図6~図18、図20~図23、図32~図36)に係る当選確率は、上述した値に限られず、任意に設定変更することができる。
In addition to the above, the following configurations can also be provided.
An example in which four (15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb) are provided as the door member 15, but one or five or more may be provided. Further, although the examples of the same shape are shown for all four, the shapes may be different, and the door member 15 having a different shape is associated with each operating means so that the door member 15 moves according to the operating means. You may.
Further, as an operation image for prompting the operation of one operation means, it is possible to execute a case where only a part of the slot machine 1 is displayed and a case where the entire slot machine 1 is displayed, and a case where the entire slot machine 1 is displayed. The expectation may be higher or lower than when a part of the display is displayed. Further, only a part of the slot machine 1 and the entire slot machine 1 may be displayed. For example, with respect to the large effect button 14, it may be possible to execute a case where only a part of the slot machine 1 is displayed and a case where the entire slot machine 1 is displayed, or both may be displayable.
Further, as the operation image, an operation image that prompts the operation to two or more operation means may be displayed. In this case, the greater the number of prompted operating means, the higher or lower the expectation can be.
Further, the degree of expectation may be different depending on the position where the operation image is displayed on the display 8.
Further, as a privilege to be given to the player, not only the ART and the number of additional games but also any state such as AT and bonus may be used as long as the game state is more advantageous to the player than the normal game state.
Further, although the ART is an ART with an additional number of games, an ART with an additional number of sets may be used.
Further, the winning probabilities according to each table of the present embodiment (FIGS. 6 to 18, FIGS. 20 to 23, and FIGS. 32 to 36) are not limited to the above-mentioned values, and can be arbitrarily changed.

また、本実施形態では、遊技状態制御手段などの各種手段としての動作を主制御部10が行ったが、副制御部20がその一部又は全部を行い、副制御部20が各種手段として動作することもできる。
また、反対に、副制御部20が演出実行手段などの各種手段としての動作を行ったが、主制御部10がその一部又は全部を行い、主制御部10が各種手段として動作することもできる。
Further, in the present embodiment, the main control unit 10 operates as various means such as the game state control means, but the sub control unit 20 performs a part or all of the operation, and the sub control unit 20 operates as various means. You can also do it.
On the contrary, the sub-control unit 20 operates as various means such as an effect executing means, but the main control unit 10 may perform a part or all of the operation, and the main control unit 10 may operate as various means. can.

また、本発明をスロットマシンに適用したがパチンコ(例えば、玉スロ)などその他の遊技機に適用することもできる。
また、メダル、遊技球等の現物の遊技媒体を用いることなく、データ形式の擬似遊技媒体を用いてゲームを実行可能な、いわゆる封入式遊技機にも、本発明を適用することができる。
Further, although the present invention has been applied to a slot machine, it can also be applied to other gaming machines such as pachinko (for example, ball slot machines).
Further, the present invention can also be applied to a so-called enclosed gaming machine capable of executing a game using a simulated gaming medium in a data format without using an actual gaming medium such as a medal or a gaming ball.

また、本実施形態では、モータにより駆動制御されるリールを用いたが、これに代えて又はこれに加えて、液晶表示器などの表示器にリール等の図柄が変動する画像を表示させることもできる。 Further, in the present embodiment, a reel that is driven and controlled by a motor is used, but instead of or in addition to this, a display such as a liquid crystal display may display an image in which the design of the reel or the like fluctuates. can.

1 スロットマシン
2a ベットボタン(操作手段)
3 スタートレバー
5 停止ボタン(操作停止手段)
8 表示器(表示手段、報知手段)
10 主制御部(制御手段、遊技状態制御手段,特典付与手段)
12 演出ボタン(操作手段)
13 演出ハンドル(操作手段)
14 大演出ボタン(操作手段)
15 扉部材(移動手段)
20 副制御部(演出実行手段)
1 Slot machine 2a Bet button (operation means)
3 Start lever 5 Stop button (operation stop means)
8 Display (display means, notification means)
10 Main control unit (control means, game state control means, privilege granting means)
12 Direction button (operation means)
13 Directional handle (operation means)
14 Large production button (operation means)
15 Door member (means of transportation)
20 Sub-control unit (effect execution means)

Claims (1)

遊技者が操作可能な第1操作手段と、
遊技者が操作可能であり、前記第1操作手段よりも遊技者が操作可能な操作領域が広い第2操作手段と、
移動可能な移動手段と、
前記移動手段の移動制御を実行可能な制御手段と、
前記第1操作手段への操作を促す第1操作画像と、前記第2操作手段への操作を促す第2操作画像と、を含む複数の操作画像のうち、何れかの操作画像を表示可能な表示手段と、
を備え、
前記表示手段は、特定演出の実行中において、
前記第1操作画像を前記第2操作画像よりも高確率で表示可能であり、
前記第1操作画像を表示している状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、遊技者に有利な特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示可能であり、
前記第2操作画像を表示している状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示可能であり、
前記第1操作画像を表示する場合よりも、前記第2操作画像を表示する場合の方が、高確率で前記特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示することが可能であり、
前記制御手段は、前記特定演出の実行中において、
前記第1操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、
前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、
前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させない
ことを特徴とする遊技機。
The first operating means that can be operated by the player,
A second operating means that can be operated by the player and has a wider operating area that can be operated by the player than the first operating means.
Movable means of transportation and
A control means capable of executing movement control of the movement means and
It is possible to display any one of a plurality of operation images including the first operation image prompting the operation to the first operation means and the second operation image prompting the operation to the second operation means. Display means and
Equipped with
The display means is used during the execution of the specific effect.
The first operation image can be displayed with a higher probability than the second operation image.
When the first operation means is operated while the first operation image is displayed, it is possible to display specific information indicating that the player is in a specific gaming state that is advantageous to the player.
When the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is displayed, it is possible to display specific information indicating the transition to the specific gaming state.
In the case of displaying the second operation image, it is possible to display the specific information indicating the transition to the specific gaming state with a higher probability than in the case of displaying the first operation image.
The control means is in the execution of the specific effect.
When the first operation means is operated while the first operation image is displayed, the moving means can be moved.
When the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is displayed, the moving means can be moved.
A gaming machine characterized in that when the first operating means is operated while the second operating image is displayed, the moving means is not moved.
JP2020097268A 2020-06-03 2020-06-03 Pachinko machine Active JP7011341B2 (en)

Priority Applications (1)

Application Number Priority Date Filing Date Title
JP2020097268A JP7011341B2 (en) 2020-06-03 2020-06-03 Pachinko machine

Applications Claiming Priority (1)

Application Number Priority Date Filing Date Title
JP2020097268A JP7011341B2 (en) 2020-06-03 2020-06-03 Pachinko machine

Related Parent Applications (1)

Application Number Title Priority Date Filing Date
JP2017215688A Division JP6735987B2 (en) 2017-11-08 2017-11-08 Amusement machine

Publications (2)

Publication Number Publication Date
JP2020142136A JP2020142136A (en) 2020-09-10
JP7011341B2 true JP7011341B2 (en) 2022-01-26

Family

ID=72355228

Family Applications (1)

Application Number Title Priority Date Filing Date
JP2020097268A Active JP7011341B2 (en) 2020-06-03 2020-06-03 Pachinko machine

Country Status (1)

Country Link
JP (1) JP7011341B2 (en)

Citations (3)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
JP2017023431A (en) 2015-07-23 2017-02-02 株式会社オリンピア Game machine
JP2017113117A (en) 2015-12-22 2017-06-29 株式会社三共 Game machine
JP2020114506A (en) 2020-04-17 2020-07-30 株式会社北電子 Game machine

Patent Citations (3)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
JP2017023431A (en) 2015-07-23 2017-02-02 株式会社オリンピア Game machine
JP2017113117A (en) 2015-12-22 2017-06-29 株式会社三共 Game machine
JP2020114506A (en) 2020-04-17 2020-07-30 株式会社北電子 Game machine

Also Published As

Publication number Publication date
JP2020142136A (en) 2020-09-10

Similar Documents

Publication Publication Date Title
JP6633422B2 (en) Slot machine
JP7080491B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP6826245B2 (en) Game machine
JP7179383B2 (en) game machine
JP6694420B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP5094287B2 (en) Slot machine
JP2007000549A (en) Game machine
JP7123421B2 (en) game machine
JP2006305273A (en) Game machine
JP2006239295A (en) Slot machine, and control method for slot machine
JP6607648B2 (en) Game machine
JP7011341B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP6735459B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP6974846B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP6735986B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP6735987B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP2020028625A (en) Slot machine
JP2020036906A (en) Game machine
JP7086408B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP7104995B2 (en) game machine
JP7122193B2 (en) slot machine
JP7114057B2 (en) game machine
JP7011282B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP7160378B2 (en) game machine
JP7106098B2 (en) game machine

Legal Events

Date Code Title Description
A621 Written request for application examination

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A621

Effective date: 20200613

A131 Notification of reasons for refusal

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A131

Effective date: 20210727

A521 Request for written amendment filed

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A523

Effective date: 20210902

TRDD Decision of grant or rejection written
A01 Written decision to grant a patent or to grant a registration (utility model)

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A01

Effective date: 20220104

A61 First payment of annual fees (during grant procedure)

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A61

Effective date: 20220106

R150 Certificate of patent or registration of utility model

Ref document number: 7011341

Country of ref document: JP

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: R150