JP6299023B2 - Pliers for sandwiching technical materials - Google PatentsPliers for sandwiching technical materials Download PDF
- Publication number
- JP6299023B2 JP6299023B2 JP2016102075A JP2016102075A JP6299023B2 JP 6299023 B2 JP6299023 B2 JP 6299023B2 JP 2016102075 A JP2016102075 A JP 2016102075A JP 2016102075 A JP2016102075 A JP 2016102075A JP 6299023 B2 JP6299023 B2 JP 6299023B2
- Prior art keywords
- Prior art date
- Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
- 239000000463 materials Substances 0.000 title description 2
- 230000000149 penetrating Effects 0.000 claims description 3
- 210000000515 Tooth Anatomy 0.000 description 23
- 239000000919 ceramics Substances 0.000 description 6
- 238000004519 manufacturing process Methods 0.000 description 3
- 239000002184 metals Substances 0.000 description 3
- 229910052751 metals Inorganic materials 0.000 description 3
- 238000000034 methods Methods 0.000 description 3
- 238000000926 separation method Methods 0.000 description 3
- 229920002379 silicone rubbers Polymers 0.000 description 3
- 229920003002 synthetic resins Polymers 0.000 description 3
- 239000000057 synthetic resins Substances 0.000 description 3
- 239000004557 technical material Substances 0.000 description 3
- 230000000694 effects Effects 0.000 description 2
- 238000003780 insertion Methods 0.000 description 2
- 210000004763 Bicuspid Anatomy 0.000 description 1
- 208000002925 Dental Caries Diseases 0.000 description 1
- 229910001361 White metal Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 230000001070 adhesive Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000000853 adhesives Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000003416 augmentation Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000003086 colorants Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000470 constituents Substances 0.000 description 1
- 230000000875 corresponding Effects 0.000 description 1
- 238000005336 cracking Methods 0.000 description 1
- 238000005520 cutting process Methods 0.000 description 1
- PCHJSUWPFVWCPO-UHFFFAOYSA-N gold Chemical compound data:image/svg+xml;base64,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 data:image/svg+xml;base64,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 [Au] PCHJSUWPFVWCPO-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 229910052737 gold Inorganic materials 0.000 description 1
- 239000010931 gold Substances 0.000 description 1
- 229920000591 gum Polymers 0.000 description 1
- 239000007943 implant Substances 0.000 description 1
- 239000000155 melts Substances 0.000 description 1
- 238000003825 pressing Methods 0.000 description 1
- 230000002265 prevention Effects 0.000 description 1
- 230000003362 replicative Effects 0.000 description 1
- BQCADISMDOOEFD-UHFFFAOYSA-N silver Chemical compound data:image/svg+xml;base64,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 data:image/svg+xml;base64,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 [Ag] BQCADISMDOOEFD-UHFFFAOYSA-N 0.000 description 1
- 230000001954 sterilising Effects 0.000 description 1
- 239000010969 white metal Substances 0.000 description 1
TECHNICAL FIELD The present invention relates to a craft pinching pliers used when adjusting and fixing a crown-shaped technical article or the like to the outer periphery of a tooth cut in dental caries treatment.
In general, in caries treatment, after the carious portion of a tooth is shaved, a technical product is created by replicating the shaved portion with metal, ceramics or synthetic resin in order to restore the shape and function of the tooth. Is fixed to the removed portion of the tooth.
At this time, the above-mentioned technical product cannot be fixed by matching the mesh accurately at one time due to a manufacturing error. For this reason, after temporarily attaching the technical product to the deleted portion and engaging the upper and lower teeth using a colored sheet or the like, the tooth is once removed from the tooth and subjected to a fine cutting process using a grinder or the like, and then temporarily attached. A method of fixing the technical product to the deleted portion using an adhesive for the first time after the meshing adjustment is completed by repeating the meshing operation several times is widely adopted.
By the way, in such a technical adjustment process, especially when removing a crown-shaped technical article, the technical article fitted to the tooth by the pressure at the time of meshing adjustment is applied to the tooth by a strong pulling force. Therefore, a dedicated pliers for holding the above-mentioned technical product is used.
In this pliers, a pair of pliers main bodies are pivotally connected to each other by a pivot at an intermediate portion in the longitudinal direction, so that a gripping portion that is operated to come into contact with and separate from each other is formed on the proximal end side of the pivot. Further, a clamping part is formed which opens and closes by the contact / separation operation and clamps the technical product between the opposing surfaces.
For example, in Patent Document 1 described below, this type of pliers is provided with a slip prevention portion that comes into contact with a crown fitted into a tooth at one end of the gripping portion, and a biasing portion provided on the crown at the other end of the gripping portion. There has been proposed one provided with an insertion portion that is conical and has a smooth surface for insertion into a small hole of a large and small hole that is perforated.
On the other hand, as a conventional pliers for removing a general crown-shaped technical product in which large and small holes are not drilled in advance, the opposing surface of the clamping portion is formed in a flat plate shape or a concave shape, and the gap between the clamping portions is In what is known, the one that sandwiches the rich surface of the above-mentioned technical product is known.
However, with the recent improvement in production accuracy of technical products, the accuracy of fitting the technical product with the treatment tooth has increased immediately after production, and a large pulling force is required when removing the technical product. In the above conventional pliers, the flat or concave facing surface and the bulging surface of the technical product are close to point contact, and therefore, if the gripping force is stronger than the conventional gripping force, There is a problem that it is difficult to obtain the necessary holding force.
However, in recent years, there is a tendency to replace white metal ceramics and synthetic resin technical products with natural tooth colors instead of conventional gold and silver metal technical products. Since an object is fragile compared to a metal, there is also a problem that cracking tends to occur when it is held with a strong gripping force by the pliers.
Therefore, as other conventional pliers, pliers in which silicon rubber or the like is pasted on a flat or concave facing surface have been developed, but the silicon rubber on the surface melts due to the high temperature during sterilization, or Further, there is a problem that it deteriorates, and since silicon rubber has a small friction coefficient, there is also a problem that it is difficult to obtain a desired holding force.
The present invention has been made in view of the above circumstances, and provides a plier for sandwiching a technical product that can obtain a high holding force with a small gripping force even for a technical product having a low strength such as ceramics. Is an issue.
In order to solve the above-mentioned problems, the invention according to claim 1 is characterized in that a pair of pliers main bodies are pivotally connected to each other at the base end side of the pivot by connecting the pivots at the middle part in the longitudinal direction. At least one of the above-mentioned clamping parts in a pliers for clamping a workpiece, in which a gripping part to be operated is formed, and a clamping part that is opened and closed by the above-mentioned contact / separation operation and clamps a workpiece between opposing surfaces is formed on the tip side The edge of the elongated hole shape including a circular shape or an arc is in contact with the raised surface of the technical product and forms a hole not in contact with the top of the raised surface on the facing surface of the portion, and at least the other holding portion of the holding portion In the distal end portion, a protruding portion is formed which protrudes from the facing surface and forms a straight line in a direction orthogonal to the direction from the distal end side to the proximal end side of the clamping portion .
The invention according to claim 2 is characterized in that, in the invention according to claim 1, the hole is formed in the facing surfaces of both the clamping parts.
Furthermore, the invention according to claim 3 is the invention according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the hole is a through-hole penetrating the front and back surfaces of the facing surface.
The invention according to claim 4 is the invention according to any one of claims 1 to 3, wherein the opposing surface extends in a direction orthogonal to a direction from the distal end side to the proximal end side of the clamping portion. A plurality of existing protrusions are formed at intervals from the pivot side toward the distal end side.
In the inventions according to claims 1 to 4, the technical product refers to not only a supplement made of metal, ceramics or synthetic resin, but also the superstructure of the implant, with the part of the tooth carved out as a mold. Is included.
According to the invention according to any one of claims 1 to 4, when removing the crown-shaped technical product in the process of adjusting the technical product to the treatment tooth, the hole formed in at least one of the opposing surfaces is provided with the technical product. When the abutment surface is brought into contact, the edge of the hole including a circular or oval arc of the hole portion abuts over the entire circumference so as to surround the top of the augmentation surface of the technical product. . Further, the protrusion formed on the other facing surface makes line contact in the direction along the pivot axis at the base end portion of the substantially flat technical product.
As a result, the line contact with the technical product becomes wide as a whole, and the length dimension of the line contact becomes large, so that even with a small pressing force per unit area, an overall well-balanced and high holding force can be obtained. Therefore, a high holding force can be obtained with a small gripping force even for a technical product having a low strength such as ceramics.
At this time, the bumpy surface of the normal technical product has an elliptical shape in which the ridge line protrudes from the gums. For this reason, if the shape of the hole is formed in a long hole shape such as an oval having a longitudinal direction in the protruding direction of the tooth, the balance and holding force of the holding can be further improved.
In addition, since the front teeth are formed with a raised surface on the front surface and a lower raised surface is formed on the back surface side, as a pliers used for attaching and detaching a technical article temporarily attached to the front teeth, one sandwiching portion It is preferable that a hole for holding the front side of the technical product is formed only on the opposite surface, and a protrusion for holding the back side of the technical product is formed on the opposing surface of the other holding unit.
On the other hand, as a pliers used for attaching and detaching a technical article temporarily attached to a premolar or a molar having a raised surface formed on both sides, as in the invention according to claim 2, the opposite of both sandwiching parts What formed the said hole part in the surface is respectively suitable.
Furthermore, if the said hole part is formed by the through-hole penetrated to the front and back of the said opposing surface like invention of Claim 3, a process will become easy. It is preferable as defined in claim 4, in the opposing surface, by forming the plural rows of projections extend in a direction perpendicular to a direction toward the proximal side from the distal end side of the clamping portion, said hole The ridgeline of the part becomes uneven, and this makes it possible to further increase the holding force for the technical product.
1 to 5 show a first embodiment in which a pliers for sandwiching a technical product according to the present invention is applied to a pliers used when removing a crown-shaped technical product temporarily attached to a premolar or a molar. Is shown.
In these figures, the pliers, by the pair of flops la ear body 1 is rotatably connected to the pivot 2 in the middle portion in the longitudinal direction, it is toward and away from each other operation to the proximal end side of the pivot 2 A gripping portion 3 is formed, and a leaf spring 4 that urges the gripping portion 3 in the opening direction is interposed between opposing surfaces of the gripping portion 3, and is opened and closed by the above-described contact / separation operation on the distal end side of the pivot 2. Thus, a clamping portion 6 for clamping the above-mentioned technical product between the opposing surfaces 5 is formed.
In the pliers, through holes (holes) 7 penetrating the front and back surfaces of the opposing surface 5 are formed in the opposing surfaces 5 of both sandwiching portions 6. Here, as shown in FIG. 4, the through-hole 7 is formed so that two circles with a radius R are spaced apart by ΔL from the distal end side toward the proximal end side, so that the through hole 7 is directed from the distal end side toward the proximal end side. The length dimension L 1 (= 2R + ΔL) is formed in an oval shape larger than the length dimension L 2 (= 2R) in the width direction orthogonal to the length dimension L 1 (= 2R + ΔL).
Incidentally, in the present embodiment, the through hole 7 is formed in an oval shape having a short axis dimension L2 = 3.5 mm with respect to the long axis dimension L1 = 4 mm.
Further, a plurality of protrusions 8 are formed on both opposing surfaces 5 at intervals from the base end side to the tip end side substantially parallel to the axial direction of the pivot 2. Further, a protrusion 9 protruding from the facing surface 5 is formed substantially parallel to the pivot 2 at the tip of the facing surface 5 in the sandwiching portion 6 .
According to the pliers having the above-described configuration, as shown in FIGS. 6 and 7, when removing the crown-shaped technical product C temporarily attached to the premolars or molars T, the technical product C is caused by the opposing surface 5 of the clamping unit 6. The ridge surface f on the side surface is sandwiched from both sides.
Then, the edge part of the through-hole 7 formed in both the opposing surfaces 5 contact | abuts substantially the whole periphery so that the top outer periphery of the hoist surface f of the technical material C may be surrounded. As a result, the technical product C can be gripped in a well-balanced manner, the line contact between the edge of the through-hole 7 and the technical product becomes wide, and the length dimension of the line contact becomes large. A high holding force can also be obtained by the hitting force. As a result, even if the technical product C is inferior in strength such as made of ceramics, a high holding force can be obtained with a small gripping force.
At this time, the ridge line f of the technical product C corresponds to the shape of the through-hole 7 extending in the longitudinal direction in the protruding direction of the tooth, corresponding to the ridge line becoming an oval shape in the protruding direction of the tooth from the gum. Since it is formed in an elliptical shape, the holding balance and holding force of the technical product C can be increased.
In addition, since a plurality of protrusions 8 extending substantially parallel to the pivot 2 are formed on the opposing surface 5, the ridge line of the through hole 7 becomes uneven as shown in FIG. The holding power for the object C can be further improved.
Further, since the protrusions 9 are formed at the tips of both the opposing surfaces 5, as shown in FIG. 8, for example, when the height positions of the ridges f on the both sides are different or when the technical product C is fitted When the accuracy is high and it is difficult to remove, the ridge surface f on one side surface is held by the edge of the through hole 7 of the opposite surface 5 and the tip of the opposite surface 5 is located at the base end portion of the ridge surface f on the other side surface. It is possible to easily remove the technical product C by hooking the protruding portion 9 of the portion.
FIGS. 9 to 11 show a second embodiment in which the pliers for sandwiching a technical product according to the present invention are applied to a pliers used when removing a coronal technical product temporarily attached to an anterior tooth. Constituent parts common to those shown in Fig. 1 are denoted by the same reference numerals, and description thereof is simplified.
In this pliers is the length of the clamping portion 6a of one of the pliers body 1 is larger than the length of the pinching portion 6b of the other pliers body 1. And the through-hole 7 is formed only in the opposing surface 5 of the clamping part 6a with a long dimension, and the protrusion part 9 which protrudes from the opposing surface 5 only in the front-end | tip part of the other clamping part 6b is the direction along the pivot 2 Is formed.
Here, the through-hole 7 is formed in a long hole shape in which a rectangular corner portion is formed by an arc having a large radius R.
Furthermore, a plurality of protrusions 8 extending in parallel with the pivot 2 are formed on only the facing surface 5 in which the through-hole 7 is formed at intervals from the proximal end side toward the distal end side.
When removing the crown-shaped technical article C temporarily attached to the front teeth T by the pliers having the above-described configuration, as shown in FIGS. in the holding portion 6a is arranged, by placing the holding portion 6b in the height dimension is small backside of contoured surfaces f, sandwiching the technical materials C.
Thereby, while the edge part of the through-hole 7 formed in the opposing surface 5 of one clamping part 6a contact | abuts over the perimeter of the top part of the prosperous surface f of the front surface of the technical article C over the whole circumference, The protrusion 9 formed at the tip of the sandwiching portion 6b makes line contact with the relatively flat back surface of the technical product C, so that the technical product C can be reliably removed.
As a result, even with the pliers shown in the second embodiment, the same effects as those shown in the first embodiment can be obtained when removing the technical article C temporarily attached to the front teeth T.
In the first and second embodiments, the through hole 7 that penetrates the front surface and the rear surface of the clamping portion 6 as a hole portion where the edge portion is in line contact with the raised surface f of the technical product C is used. However, the present invention is not limited to this, and a hole having a bottom is formed instead of the through-hole 7 as long as it does not contact the top of the rich surface f. However, the same effect can be obtained.
DESCRIPTION OF SYMBOLS 1 Plier main body 2 Axis 3 Gripping part 5 Opposite surface 6, 6a, 6b Clamping part 7 Through-hole 8 Protrusion 9 Protrusion part C Technical object f Hoyu
- A pair of pliers main bodies are pivotally connected by a pivot at an intermediate portion in the longitudinal direction, thereby forming a gripping portion that is operated to come into contact with and separate from the proximal end of the pivot, and at the distal end thereof In the pliers for sandwiching a technical product in which a clamping unit that opens and closes by a contact operation and sandwiches the technical product between opposed surfaces is formed,
On the opposing surface of at least one of the sandwiching portions, a hole having a circular or circular arc-shaped edge is in contact with the raised surface of the technical object and does not contact the top of the raised surface, and at least the other And a projecting portion that protrudes from the opposing surface and forms a straight line in a direction perpendicular to the direction from the distal end side to the proximal end side of the clamping portion . Pliers for clamping.
- 2. The wrench for sandwiching a technical article according to claim 1, wherein the hole is formed in the facing surface of both the clamping parts.
- The pliers for clamping a technical product according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the hole is a through-hole penetrating the front and back surfaces of the facing surface.
- A plurality of protrusions extending in a direction perpendicular to the direction from the distal end side to the proximal end side of the clamping portion are formed on the facing surface at intervals from the pivot side toward the distal end side. The pliers for sandwiching a technical product according to any one of claims 1 to 3, wherein
Priority Applications (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|JP2016102075A JP6299023B2 (en)||2016-05-23||2016-05-23||Pliers for sandwiching technical materials|
Applications Claiming Priority (1)
|Application Number||Priority Date||Filing Date||Title|
|JP2016102075A JP6299023B2 (en)||2016-05-23||2016-05-23||Pliers for sandwiching technical materials|
|Publication Number||Publication Date|
|JP2017209131A JP2017209131A (en)||2017-11-30|
|JP6299023B2 true JP6299023B2 (en)||2018-03-28|
Family Applications (1)
|Application Number||Title||Priority Date||Filing Date|
|JP2016102075A Active JP6299023B2 (en)||2016-05-23||2016-05-23||Pliers for sandwiching technical materials|
Country Status (1)
|JP (1)||JP6299023B2 (en)|
Family Cites Families (6)
|Publication number||Priority date||Publication date||Assignee||Title|
|US2642871A (en) *||1951-05-12||1953-06-23||Thuerig Joseph||Forceps|
|JPS5429595U (en) *||1977-08-01||1979-02-26|
|JPS6323067Y2 (en) *||1983-08-01||1988-06-24|
|JPH044636Y2 (en) *||1985-10-03||1992-02-10|
|JP3333180B2 (en) *||2000-03-30||2002-10-07||和子 川口||Equipment for removing crown restorations, etc.|
|JP5858116B1 (en) *||2014-09-09||2016-02-10||株式会社Ｙｄｍ||Extraction forceps|
- 2016-05-23 JP JP2016102075A patent/JP6299023B2/en active Active
Also Published As
|Publication number||Publication date|
|EP2862540B1 (en)||Dental positioning device|
|KR101109114B1 (en)||Traction Device For Clear Aligner|
|US8070490B1 (en)||Teeth separating apparatus|
|US7147465B2 (en)||Dental modeling and articulating system and method|
|JP4338649B2 (en)||Artificial teeth|
|US6206697B1 (en)||Device for the retention and adaptation of a matrix for dental restorations|
|US4056585A (en)||Tooth die and method and apparatus for making the same|
|US5362232A (en)||Orthodontic appliance mounting base|
|EP0455500A1 (en)||Relatively flexible bonding pad or base for an orthodontic bracket|
|US9433483B2 (en)||Impression tray set for edentulous jaw|
|US3926201A (en)||Method of making a disposable dental floss tooth pick|
|EP2143397B1 (en)||Mouthguards with link rods|
|US4634382A (en)||Attachment for dental prosthesis|
|RU2013156634A (en)||Oral care device (options)|
|AU2013209270B2 (en)||A dental wedge|
|US4819316A (en)||Method of making a pre-adjusted orthodontic bracket assembly|
|JPH09508834A (en)||Orthodontic appliance|
|JP2005185705A (en)||Orthodontic support body|
|GB2439491A (en)||Method and apparatus for manufacturing orthodontic appliances|
|US6948932B2 (en)||Dental modeling and articulating system|
|US7997900B2 (en)||Partial denture|
|US4854867A (en)||Dental tool for facilitating gingival retraction|
|US8899979B2 (en)||Matrix ring for tooth restoration|
|EP1733698B1 (en)||Abutment for dental implant|
|A131||Notification of reasons for refusal||
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A131
Effective date: 20171031
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A523
Effective date: 20171113
|TRDD||Decision of grant or rejection written|
|RD01||Notification of change of attorney||
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A7421
Effective date: 20180123
|A01||Written decision to grant a patent or to grant a registration (utility model)||
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A01
Effective date: 20180130
|A61||First payment of annual fees (during grant procedure)||
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A61
Effective date: 20180205
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A821
Effective date: 20180123
|R150||Certificate of patent or registration of utility model||
Ref document number: 6299023
Country of ref document: JP
Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: R150