JP2020114506A - Game machine - Google Patents

Game machine Download PDF

Info

Publication number
JP2020114506A
JP2020114506A JP2020074340A JP2020074340A JP2020114506A JP 2020114506 A JP2020114506 A JP 2020114506A JP 2020074340 A JP2020074340 A JP 2020074340A JP 2020074340 A JP2020074340 A JP 2020074340A JP 2020114506 A JP2020114506 A JP 2020114506A
Authority
JP
Japan
Prior art keywords
effect
game
display
button
winning
Prior art date
Legal status (The legal status is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the status listed.)
Granted
Application number
JP2020074340A
Other languages
Japanese (ja)
Other versions
JP7123421B2 (en
Inventor
小林 優
Masaru Kobayashi
優 小林
Current Assignee (The listed assignees may be inaccurate. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the list.)
Kita Denshi Corp
Original Assignee
Kita Denshi Corp
Priority date (The priority date is an assumption and is not a legal conclusion. Google has not performed a legal analysis and makes no representation as to the accuracy of the date listed.)
Filing date
Publication date
Application filed by Kita Denshi Corp filed Critical Kita Denshi Corp
Priority to JP2020074340A priority Critical patent/JP7123421B2/en
Publication of JP2020114506A publication Critical patent/JP2020114506A/en
Application granted granted Critical
Publication of JP7123421B2 publication Critical patent/JP7123421B2/en
Active legal-status Critical Current
Anticipated expiration legal-status Critical

Links

Images

Abstract

To provide a game machine having amusement.SOLUTION: A slot machine includes operation means which can be operated by a player, a plurality of movable door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb, and control means which can carry out movement control of the door members. The operation means includes a performance handle and a large performance button different in size from the performance handle. The control means can carry out a first operation display as an operation display corresponding to the performance handle, and can carry out a second operation display as an operation display corresponding to the large performance button. The control means is configured such that a probability that the multiple door members are moved is higher in the case of an operation of the large performance button than that in the case of an operation of the performance handle.SELECTED DRAWING: Figure 26

Description

本発明は、所定の操作手段への操作を促す表示を行う遊技機に関する。 The present invention relates to a gaming machine that displays a message prompting an operation on a predetermined operation means.

この種の遊技機として、スロットマシンがあり、例えば、ボーナス、RT、AT、ARTなどと称される遊技者に有利な特定遊技状態に移行する可能性があるタイミングや、当該特定遊技状態が継続する権利(例えば、ゲーム数の上乗せなど)が付与される可能性があるタイミングにおいて、演出ボタンなどの操作手段への操作を促す表示を、液晶TVなどの表示手段を介して行うものがある(例えば、特許文献1、2)。
このような表示に従って遊技者が操作手段を操作すると、表示手段において、特定遊技状態に移行することや、特定遊技状態が継続することを示す結果を報知するようになっている。
As a gaming machine of this type, there is a slot machine, for example, a timing at which there is a possibility of shifting to a specific game state advantageous to a player called bonus, RT, AT, ART, or the specific game state continues. There is a case where a display prompting an operation to an operation means such as a production button is performed via a display means such as a liquid crystal TV at a timing when a right to play (eg, addition of the number of games) may be given ( For example, Patent Documents 1 and 2).
When the player operates the operating means in accordance with such a display, the display means informs of a result indicating the transition to the specific game state or the continuation of the specific game state.

特開2014−23730号公報JP, 2014-23730, A 特開2015−77190号公報JP, 2015-77190, A

ところが、このような従来の遊技機には、改善の余地があった。 However, such a conventional game machine has room for improvement.

上記課題を解決するため、本発明の遊技機は、遊技者が操作可能な第1操作手段と、遊技者が操作可能な第2操作手段と、移動可能な移動手段と、前記移動手段の移動制御を実行可能な制御手段と前記第1操作手段への操作を促す第1操作画像と、前記第2操作手段への操作を促す第2操作画像と、を含む複数の操作画像のうち、何れかの操作画像を表示可能な表示手段と、を備え、前記制御手段は、前記第1操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させない構成とする。 In order to solve the above problems, a gaming machine according to the present invention has a first operating means operable by a player, a second operating means operable by a player, a movable moving means, and a movement of the moving means. Any of a plurality of operation images including a control means capable of executing control, a first operation image for prompting an operation on the first operation means, and a second operation image for prompting an operation on the second operation means A display unit capable of displaying the operation image, and the control unit moves the moving unit when the first operation unit is operated while the first operation image is being displayed. When the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is being displayed, the moving means can be moved and the second operation image is being displayed. When the first operating means is operated in this state, the moving means is not moved.

遊技機の外観を示す概略正面図である。It is a schematic front view showing the external appearance of the gaming machine. 遊技機の内部構成を示す概略斜視図である。It is a schematic perspective view showing an internal configuration of the gaming machine. 遊技機の制御構成を示すブロック図である。It is a block diagram showing a control configuration of the gaming machine. 扉部材の動作を説明する概略正面図である。It is a schematic front view explaining operation|movement of a door member. 各操作手段に対応する操作画像を示す図である。It is a figure which shows the operation image corresponding to each operation means. ART抽選用の内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for ART lottery. 連続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the type of continuous effect. 継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the type of continuous effect. 継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the type of continuous effect. カットイン演出の演出パターンを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a diagram showing an internal lottery table for determining the effect pattern of the cut-in effect. 操作表示による継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the type of continuous effect by operation display. 操作表示による継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the type of continuous effect by operation display. 操作表示による継続演出の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the type of continuous effect by operation display. 演出ボタンが選択された場合の発光する操作手段を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table that determines the operating means that emits light when the effect button is selected. 演出ハンドルが選択された場合の発光する操作手段を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table that determines the operating means that emits light when the effect handle is selected. 大演出ボタンが選択された場合の発光する操作手段を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table that determines the operating means that emits light when the large effect button is selected. 扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(非当選時)を示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table (at the time of non-winning) that determines the number of movements of the door member. 扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(当選時)を示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table (at the time of winning) that determines the number of movements of the door member. 上乗せ演出決定処理を示すフローチャートである。It is the flowchart which shows the addition production decision processing. 上乗せゲーム数を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the number of games to be added. 操作画像の消失タイミングを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the disappearance timing of the operation image. 操作手段が操作されなかった場合の演出パターンを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining an effect pattern when the operation means is not operated. 操作手段が操作された場合の演出パターンを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining an effect pattern when the operation means is operated. 連続演出Aの演出内容を説明するための図である。It is the figure in order to explain the production contents of consecutive production A. 連続演出Bの演出内容を説明するための図である。It is the figure in order to explain the production contents of consecutive production B. 連続演出Cの演出内容を説明するための図である。It is the figure in order to explain the production contents of consecutive production C. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作された場合の演出内容を説明するための図である。It is the figure in order to explain the contents of production when the operating expedient is operated in the addition production. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作された場合の操作画像の消失タイミングを示すタイミングチャートである。It is a timing chart showing the disappearance timing of the operation image when the operation means is operated in the addition effect. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作されなかった場合の演出内容を説明するための図である。It is the figure in order to explain the contents of production when the operating expedient is not operated in the addition production. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作されなかった場合の演出内容を説明するための図である。It is the figure in order to explain the contents of production when the operating expedient is not operated in the addition production. 上乗せ演出において操作手段が操作されなかった場合の操作画像の消失タイミングを示すタイミングチャートである。It is a timing chart showing the disappearance timing of the operation image when the operation means is not operated in the addition effect. 変形例における上乗せ演出において操作表示の種類を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table which determines the kind of operation display in the addition effect in a modification. 変形例における扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(非当選時)を示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table (at the time of non-winning) which determines the movement number of the door member in a modification. 変形例における扉部材の移動数を決定する内部抽選テーブル(当選時)を示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table (at the time of winning) which determines the number of movements of the door member in a modification. 変形例における上乗せ演出において操作画像の消失タイミング(時間)を決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart which shows the internal lottery table which determines the disappearance timing (time) of the operation image in the addition effect in a modification. 変形例における上乗せ演出において操作画像の表示開始タイミングを決定する内部抽選テーブルを示す図表である。It is a chart showing an internal lottery table for determining the display start timing of the operation image in the addition effect in the modified example.

本発明に係る遊技機の好ましい実施形態について、各図面を参照して説明する。 A preferred embodiment of a gaming machine according to the present invention will be described with reference to the drawings.

まず、図1及び図2を参照して、スロットマシン1の全体構成を説明する。
スロットマシン1は、本発明に係る遊技機の一実施形態であり、通常のスロットマシンと同様、前面に開口部を有する筐体1bと、開口部を開閉可能に覆う前扉1aとを備えている。
First, the overall configuration of the slot machine 1 will be described with reference to FIGS. 1 and 2.
The slot machine 1 is an embodiment of the gaming machine according to the present invention, and includes a housing 1b having an opening on the front surface and a front door 1a that covers the opening so that the opening can be opened and closed, like a normal slot machine. There is.

前扉1aの中央部には、後方を視認可能な表示窓6が形成されており、この表示窓6を透して、リール41の図柄を視認可能にしている。
また、表示窓6の下方には、前側に突出する段部が形成されており、この段部の上面には、メダルを投入するメダル投入口2と、ゲームの開始に際して遊技者の押下操作によりベット数を設定するベットボタン2aと、ゲームの進行には影響を及ぼさないが、遊技者による押下操作により表示器8における演出画像等に変化を与えることが可能な演出ボタン12が備えられている。
また、段部の下方には、遊技者がゲームを開始する際に操作するスタートレバー3と、遊技者がリール41を停止する際に押下操作する停止ボタン5を備えている。
A display window 6 is formed in the center of the front door 1a so that the rear side can be visually recognized. Through the display window 6, the design of the reel 41 can be visually recognized.
A step portion projecting to the front side is formed below the display window 6, and an upper surface of the step portion has a medal insertion slot 2 for inserting a medal and a player's pressing operation at the time of starting the game. A bet button 2a for setting the bet number, and an effect button 12 that does not affect the progress of the game but can change the effect image or the like on the display 8 by a pressing operation by the player are provided. ..
Further, below the stepped portion, there are provided a start lever 3 that is operated when the player starts the game, and a stop button 5 that is pressed down when the player stops the reel 41.

前扉1aの上部には、例えば、液晶表示器から構成され、遊技に応じた表示による演出や情報表示を行う表示器8を備えている。この表示器8の上方には、発光による演出や報知を行うランプ11を備えている。
また、前扉1aの下部には、音による演出や報知を行うスピーカ9を備えており、表示窓6の下方には、遊技者に停止ボタン5の操作順序をナビゲートするナビランプ16を備えている。
On the upper part of the front door 1a, for example, a liquid crystal display device is provided with a display device 8 for displaying effects and displaying information according to the game. Above the display unit 8, a lamp 11 is provided for performing an effect and notification by light emission.
Further, a speaker 9 for producing a sound effect and a notification is provided under the front door 1a, and a navigation lamp 16 for navigating the player in the operation sequence of the stop button 5 is provided below the display window 6. ing.

また、表示窓6の上方には、回転操作可能な演出ハンドル13を備えており、スロットマシン1の下部であってデザイン等が施された装飾パネルPの右下には、押下操作可能な大演出ボタン14が配置されている。 A display handle 6 that can be rotated is provided above the display window 6, and a large push-down operation is provided at the bottom right of the decorative panel P, which is the lower part of the slot machine 1 and which is designed. The effect button 14 is arranged.

また、表示器8の近傍には、本発明における移動手段の一例であり、モータ等の電気的駆動源(図示省略)の作動によって動作する扉部材15が設けられている。
扉部材15は、表示器8の正面視左側に備えられる扉部材15La、15Lbと、表示器8の正面視右側に備えられる扉部材15Ra、15Rbとの4つの扉部材から構成されており、透光性を有しない板状部材で構成され、4つの扉部材がほぼ等しい大きさで形成されている。
扉部材15は、前扉1aに設けられたレール(非図示)によって、左右方向に移動可能に支持され、それぞれが個別に、又は、共に移動可能になっている(図4(b)参照)。
扉部材15Laと扉部材15Lbは、通常状態では、図4(a)に示す開位置(第1位置)に配置され、電気的駆動源(図示省略)の作動により、表示器8の左側から表示器8の表示領域に重なる閉位置に移動可能になっている。
また、扉部材15Raと扉部材15Rbは、通常状態では、図4(a)に示す開位置(第1位置)に配置され、電気的駆動源(図示省略)の作動により、表示器8の右側から表示器8の表示領域に重なる閉位置まで移動可能になっている。
In the vicinity of the display 8, a door member 15 which is an example of the moving means of the present invention and which is operated by the operation of an electric drive source (not shown) such as a motor is provided.
The door member 15 is composed of four door members, namely, door members 15La and 15Lb provided on the left side of the display device 8 when viewed from the front and door members 15Ra and 15Rb provided on the right side of the display device 8 when viewed from the front. It is composed of a plate-like member having no light property, and four door members are formed in substantially the same size.
The door member 15 is supported by a rail (not shown) provided on the front door 1a so as to be movable in the left-right direction, and each of them can be moved individually or together (see FIG. 4B). ..
In a normal state, the door member 15La and the door member 15Lb are arranged at the open position (first position) shown in FIG. 4A, and display is performed from the left side of the display 8 by the operation of the electric drive source (not shown). It is movable to a closed position overlapping the display area of the container 8.
Further, the door member 15Ra and the door member 15Rb are arranged in the open position (first position) shown in FIG. 4A in the normal state, and the right side of the display 8 is activated by the operation of the electric drive source (not shown). Can be moved from to a closed position overlapping the display area of the display 8.

また、扉部材15の閉位置は複数設けてあり、例えば、図4(a)に示す開位置(第1位置)からの移動量が最も大きく、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れる閉位置(第3位置)(図4(c)参照)、当該閉位置(第3位置)よりも移動量が小さく、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れない程度に隙間が形成される閉位置(第2位置)(図4(d)参照)等が設けられており、遊技の進行に応じて閉位置が異なるようになっている。
また、扉部材15は、段階的に閉じるように駆動することができ、例えば、開位置(第1位置)から閉位置(第2位置)、さらに、閉位置(第3配置)に移動可能である。
なお、閉位置は、これらに限らず、任意に設けることもできる。
また、扉部材15は、液晶表示器等の画像表示器や透光性を有する部材であってもよく、この場合、表示器8の視認が困難とならないようにすることが好ましい。
Further, the door member 15 is provided with a plurality of closed positions, and for example, the amount of movement from the open position (first position) shown in FIG. 4A is the largest, and the closed position where the display area of the display 8 is entirely hidden ( 3rd position) (see FIG. 4C), and a closed position (second position) in which the amount of movement is smaller than the closed position (third position) and a gap is formed to such an extent that the display area of the display 8 is not entirely hidden. (Position) (see FIG. 4D) and the like are provided, and the closed position is changed according to the progress of the game.
Further, the door member 15 can be driven so as to be closed in stages, and for example, can be moved from the open position (first position) to the closed position (second position) and further to the closed position (third position). is there.
Note that the closed position is not limited to these and may be provided arbitrarily.
Further, the door member 15 may be an image display device such as a liquid crystal display device or a member having a light-transmitting property, and in this case, it is preferable that the display device 8 does not become difficult to be visually recognized.

このような構成の扉部材15は、遊技の進行に応じて、表示器8で実行される演出画像の表示と連動して、開位置と閉位置とを移動可能になっている。
また、扉部材15は、遊技の進行に応じて、移動する数(移動数)、移動する位置(移動位置)、移動する速度(移動速度)等が異なるようになっている。
例えば、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する場合、ARTを継続させるゲーム数の上乗せ抽選の当選結果を報知する場合、その上乗せゲーム数を報知する場合等では、扉部材15の移動数が多くなり、扉部材15の移動量が大きくなり、扉部材15の移動速度が速くなるようになっている。
これにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、興趣を高めることができる。
The door member 15 having such a structure can move between the open position and the closed position in association with the display of the effect image executed on the display device 8 in accordance with the progress of the game.
Further, the door member 15 is configured so that the number of movements (the number of movements), the position of movement (movement position), the speed of movement (movement speed), and the like differ according to the progress of the game.
For example, when notifying the winning result of the ART lottery, when notifying the winning result of the additional lottery for the number of games for which ART is continued, when notifying the number of additional games, and the like, the number of movements of the door member 15 increases, The movement amount of the door member 15 is increased, and the movement speed of the door member 15 is increased.
As a result, it is possible to make the player easily recognize the degree of expectation and increase the interest.

筐体1bの上部には、遊技を統括的に制御する主制御部10と、この主制御部10の制御下で遊技の演出等に関する制御を行う副制御部20を備えている。
また、筐体1bの中央部には、可変表示手段の一例であり、リール41を回転駆動させるドラムユニット4を備えている。ドラムユニット4は、リール41a、リール41b、リール41cが水平方向に並設されて構成されていて、これらリール41a〜41cは、ステッピングモータ(図示省略)の駆動によりそれぞれ回転可能に構成されている。また、各リール41a〜41cの外周面には、所定の配列に従って複数の図柄が配されていて、リール41の停止状態において、各リール41a〜41cについて、連続する所定数(例えば、3つ)の図柄が表示窓6を透して視認可能となっている。
また、筐体1bの下部には、メダルの払い出しを行うメダル払出装置7やメダルを貯留するホッパー7aを備え、このメダル払出装置7から払い出されたメダルは、前扉1aの下部に設けられるメダル払出口7bを介して遊技者に払い出される。
On the upper part of the housing 1b, a main control unit 10 that totally controls the game, and a sub-control unit 20 that controls the performance of the game under the control of the main control unit 10 are provided.
Further, a drum unit 4, which is an example of a variable display means and drives the reel 41 to rotate, is provided in the center of the housing 1b. The drum unit 4 is composed of a reel 41a, a reel 41b, and a reel 41c arranged side by side in the horizontal direction, and these reels 41a to 41c are configured to be rotatable by driving a stepping motor (not shown). In addition, a plurality of symbols are arranged on the outer peripheral surface of each reel 41a to 41c according to a predetermined arrangement, and when the reel 41 is stopped, a predetermined number (for example, three) consecutive for each reel 41a to 41c. The pattern is visible through the display window 6.
Further, a medal payout device 7 for paying out medals and a hopper 7a for storing medals are provided at the bottom of the housing 1b, and medals paid out from the medal payout device 7 are provided at the bottom of the front door 1a. It is paid out to the player through the medal payout opening 7b.

このようなスロットマシン1は、主制御部10が以下のようなスロットマシン遊技を実行可能に構成されている。
ゲームの開始にあたり、メダル(クレジットメダルも含む)を用いてベット数の設定を行う。
ベット数の設定は、メダル投入口2から直接メダルを投入して設定する方法と、ベットボタン2aを押下操作して設定する方法とがある。
Such a slot machine 1 is configured so that the main controller 10 can execute the following slot machine games.
At the start of the game, the bet number is set using medals (including credit medals).
The number of bets can be set by inserting a medal directly from the medal insertion slot 2 and setting it, or by pressing the bet button 2a.

メダル投入口2からメダルを投入してベット数を設定する方法では、投入されたメダルが前扉1a裏面に設けられたメダルセレクタ2bによって検知されることにより、投入分のメダル枚数に対応するベット数(ただし、メダル3枚に対応するベット数「3」が上限)が設定されることになる。
なお、ベット数の上限は、「1」、「2」、又は「4」以上でもよい。
In the method of setting the number of bets by inserting the medals from the medal insertion slot 2, the inserted medals are detected by the medal selector 2b provided on the back surface of the front door 1a, so that the bet corresponding to the number of medals inserted is inserted. The number (however, the bet number “3” corresponding to three medals is the upper limit) is set.
The upper limit of the bet number may be "1", "2", or "4" or more.

ベットボタン2aは、ベット数の設定に係る遊技者の操作を受け付け可能な操作手段の一例であり、これが押下操作されると、内部的にデータとして記憶されたクレジットメダルから、所定数(例えば、3枚)のメダル数が減算され、減算された分がベット数として設定されることになる。
なお、ベットボタンは、ベットボタン2aのみに限らず、設定されるベット数のそれぞれ異なるベットボタンを複数設けることもできる。また、クレジットメダルは、メダル投入口2からのメダル投入や入賞により加算され、例えば、メダル50枚までクレジット(記憶)することができる。
The bet button 2a is an example of an operation means that can accept the operation of the player relating to the setting of the bet number, and when the bet button 2a is pressed, a predetermined number (for example, from the credit medals internally stored as data, The number of medals (3 coins) is subtracted, and the subtracted amount is set as the bet number.
The bet button is not limited to the bet button 2a, and a plurality of bet buttons having different set bet numbers may be provided. Further, the credit medals are added by the insertion of a medal from the medal insertion slot 2 and a prize, and for example, up to 50 medals can be credited (stored).

このように、メダル投入口2からの直接投入やベットボタン2aの押下操作により設定されたベット数は、主制御部10に備えるRAMなどの記憶手段に記憶される。
そして、ベット数が所定数(例えば、3枚)になったときに、1回の遊技を実行可能な権利を保有するゲーム開始可能な状態となる。
このゲーム開始可能な状態では、スタートレバー3の操作が有効な状態となる。この有効な状態において、スタートレバー3が傾動操作されると、ゲームが開始され、複数の図柄の表されたリール41a〜41cが変動を開始するとともに、リプレイ役、小役などの複数の当選役の中から今回ゲームの抽選結果をリール41の停止前に事前に決定する内部抽選処理が実行される(当選役決定手段)。
As described above, the bet number set by the direct insertion from the medal insertion slot 2 or the pressing operation of the bet button 2a is stored in the storage unit such as the RAM provided in the main control unit 10.
Then, when the bet number reaches a predetermined number (for example, 3), the game is ready to start with the right to execute one game.
In the state where the game can be started, the operation of the start lever 3 is valid. In this valid state, when the start lever 3 is tilted, the game is started, the reels 41a to 41c with a plurality of symbols start changing, and a plurality of winning combinations such as a replay combination and a small combination combination are started. The internal lottery process of preliminarily determining the lottery result of the current game from before is stopped before the reel 41 is stopped (winning combination determining means).

各リール41a〜41cは、各リール41a〜41cの周面には、識別情報となる複数(通常21個)の図柄として、例えば、「リプレイ」、「ベル」、「スイカ」、「チェリー」、「7」、「BAR」などがそれぞれ表されており、停止状態から徐々に回転速度を上げた後、一定の速度で回転する定常回転に達する。
このような定常回転に達すると、各リール41a〜41cに対応して設けられた停止ボタン5a〜5cが押下操作可能な状態となる。
Each reel 41a to 41c has a plurality of (usually 21) symbols serving as identification information on the peripheral surface of each reel 41a to 41c, for example, "replay", "bell", "watermelon", "cherry", "7", "BAR", etc. are respectively shown, and after the rotation speed is gradually increased from the stopped state, the steady rotation is performed in which the rotation speed is constant.
When such steady rotation is reached, the stop buttons 5a to 5c provided corresponding to the reels 41a to 41c are in a state where they can be pressed.

停止ボタン5a〜5cは、リール41の停止操作を行うための停止操作手段の一例であり、例えば、押下操作可能な状態において停止ボタン5a〜5cに内蔵されたLED等の発光手段が点灯することにより、このような状態において各停止ボタン5が押下操作されると、その操作タイミングと内部抽選処理の抽選結果とにより許容される図柄の組合せで停止するように、各リール41a〜41cが停止制御される。 The stop buttons 5a to 5c are an example of a stop operation means for performing a stop operation of the reel 41, and for example, a light emitting means such as an LED built in the stop buttons 5a to 5c is turned on in a state where the stop operation is possible. Thus, when each stop button 5 is pressed in such a state, the reels 41a to 41c are stop-controlled so that the reels 41a to 41c are stopped at a combination of symbols permitted by the operation timing and the lottery result of the internal lottery process. To be done.

停止状態では、リール41a〜41cそれぞれに表された上下方向に連続する3つの図柄が表示窓6から機外に臨むように停止(停止表示ということもある)し、このときの停止表示態様に基づいて入賞の有無が判定される。
入賞の判定は、所定の入賞ライン上に停止した図柄の組合せに基づいて判定され、例えば、上・中・下段3つのラインと斜め2つのラインの計5ラインいずれかの入賞ライン上に停止した図柄の組合せに基づいて判定され、停止した図柄の組合せが入賞に対応した組合せであった場合に、入賞が成立する。
なお、入賞ラインの数は、5ラインに限らず、1ラインなどの任意なライン数とすることができる。
In the stopped state, the three symbols, which are continuously displayed in the vertical direction on the reels 41a to 41c, stop so as to face the outside of the machine through the display window 6 (sometimes referred to as stop display), and the stop display mode at this time is displayed. The presence or absence of a prize is determined based on this.
The determination of the winning is determined based on the combination of the symbols stopped on the predetermined winning line, and for example, the winning line is stopped on any of the five winning lines including the upper, middle and lower three lines and the diagonal two lines. It is determined based on the symbol combination, and when the stopped symbol combination is a combination corresponding to the winning, the winning is achieved.
Note that the number of winning lines is not limited to 5 lines, and may be any number of lines such as 1 line.

判定される図柄の組合せには、「小役」に対応する図柄の組合せとして、「左リール41a・中リール41b・右リール41c」の順で、「ベル・ベル・ベル」(ベル役)、「チェリー・ANY・ANY」(チェリー役、ただしANYは任意の図柄)、「スイカ・スイカ・スイカ」(スイカ役)などがある。
また、チェリー役には、左リール41aの上段又は下段に「チェリー」図柄が停止する「弱チェリー」と、左リール41aの中段に「チェリー」図柄が停止する「強チェリー」がある。
また、スイカ役には、入賞ラインのうち、斜めのラインに「スイカ」図柄が停止する「弱スイカ」と、入賞ラインのうち、上・中・下段の平行のラインに「スイカ」図柄が停止する「強スイカ」がある。
なお、以下の説明において、チェリー役、スイカ役をまとめて「レア役」ともいう。
The combination of symbols to be determined is a combination of symbols corresponding to "small winning combination", in the order of "left reel 41a, middle reel 41b, right reel 41c", "bell bell bell" (bell winning role), There are "cherry, ANY, ANY" (cherry, but ANY is any pattern), "watermelon, watermelon, watermelon" (watermelon).
In addition, the combination of cherries includes “weak cherry” in which the “cherry” symbol stops at the upper or lower tier of the left reel 41a, and “strong cherry” in which the “cherry” symbol stops at the middle tier of the left reel 41a.
In addition, for the role of watermelon, "weak watermelon" where the "watermelon" symbol stops on the diagonal line of the winning line, and "watermelon" symbol stops on the upper, middle and lower parallel lines of the winning line There is a "strong watermelon" to do.
In the following description, the role of cherry and the role of watermelon are collectively referred to as a “rare role”.

ベル役には、停止ボタン5a〜5cに対する操作順序(押し順という)に関係なく図柄の組合せが揃う「共通ベル」と、押し順に従うことにより図柄の組合せが揃う「押し順ベル」がある。
押し順ベルは、6通りある押し順それぞれに対応する押し順ベル1〜6を設けるとともに、各押し順ベル1〜6に当選したときのそれぞれに対応する操作順序で停止ボタン5a〜5cを操作することで、図柄が停止表示される。
The bell combination includes a "common bell" in which a combination of symbols is arranged regardless of the operation order (referred to as a pressing order) for the stop buttons 5a to 5c, and a "push order bell" in which a combination of symbols is arranged by following the pressing order.
The push order bells are provided with push order bells 1 to 6 corresponding to each of the six push orders, and the stop buttons 5a to 5c are operated in an operation order corresponding to each of the push order bells 1 to 6. By doing so, the symbols are stopped and displayed.

また、リプレイ役に対応する図柄の組合せ(「リプレイ・リプレイ・リプレイ」)として、押し順に関係なく図柄の組合せが揃う「通常リプレイ」と、押し順に従うことにより図柄の組合せが揃う「押し順リプレイ」がある。
「押し順リプレイ」は、6通りある押し順それぞれに対応する押し順リプレイ1〜6を設けるとともに、各押し順リプレイ1〜6に当選したときのそれぞれに対応する操作順序で停止ボタン5a〜5cを操作することで、図柄が停止表示される。
また、リプレイ役には、非RTからRTへの移行に係る図柄の組合せに対応する「昇格リプレイ」、RTから非RTへの移行に係る図柄の組合せに対応する「転落リプレイ」もある。これらの当選役についても押し順が対応付けられ、例えば、「昇格リプレイ」に関しては、6通りある押し順のうちの1通りの押し順によって非RTからRTへの移行に係る「昇格リプレイ」に対応する図柄の組合せが停止し、「転落リプレイ」に関しては、6通りある押し順のうちの5通りの押し順によってRTから非RTへの移行に係る「転落リプレイ」に対応する図柄の組合せが停止する。
また、リプレイ役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止表示により、次回ゲームにおいてメダルの投入を行うことなく、すなわち、メダルを費やすことなく遊技可能な状態となる。
Also, as a combination of symbols corresponding to the role of replay ("Replay/Replay/Replay"), "normal replay" in which the combinations of symbols are arranged regardless of the pressing order, and "pressing order replay" in which the combinations of symbols are arranged by following the pressing order There is.
The “push order replay” is provided with push order replays 1 to 6 corresponding to each of the six push orders, and the stop buttons 5a to 5c in the operation order corresponding to each of the push order replays 1 to 6 when winning. By operating, the symbol is stopped and displayed.
In addition, the replay combination includes “promotion replay” corresponding to the combination of symbols relating to the transition from non-RT to RT, and “falling replay” corresponding to the combination of symbols relating to the transition from RT to non-RT. The push order is also associated with these winning combinations, and, for example, with respect to the “promotion replay”, one of the six push orders has a “promotion replay” related to the transition from non-RT to RT. The combination of the corresponding symbols is stopped, and regarding the "falling replay", the combination of the symbols corresponding to the "falling replay" relating to the transition from RT to non-RT by the 5 kinds of pressing orders out of the 6 kinds of pressing orders is Stop.
Further, by the stop display of the combination of symbols corresponding to the replay combination, the game can be played without inserting medals in the next game, that is, without spending medals.

そして、入賞ライン上に停止した図柄の組合せを判定した結果、その図柄の組合せが上記それぞれに対応する図柄の組合せであるときに、図柄の組合せに応じた遊技価値が付与される。
例えば、ベル役、チェリー役、スイカ役などの小役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により、小役入賞が判定され、メダル払出装置7が駆動制御されることにより、メダルの貯留されたホッパー7aからメダル払出口7bを介して所定数のメダルが払い出される。
具体的には、ベル役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により8枚のメダルが払い出され、スイカ役に対応する図柄の組合せの停止表示により5枚のメダルが払い出される。
また、チェリー役では、「弱チェリー」に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により2枚のメダルが払い出され、「強チェリー」に対応する図柄の組合せの停止により1枚のメダルが払い出される。
なお、各当選役の当選確率は、各遊技状態において、「リプレイ」>「ベル役」>「弱スイカ」>「弱チェリー」>「強スイカ」>「強チェリー」の関係、つまり、「リプレイ」が最も当選し易く、「強チェリー」が最も当選し難く設定されているものとする。
Then, as a result of determining the symbol combination stopped on the pay line, when the symbol combination is a symbol combination corresponding to each of the above, a game value corresponding to the symbol combination is given.
For example, a small winning combination is determined by stopping the combination of symbols corresponding to a small winning combination such as a winning combination of a bell, a cherry, and a watermelon, and the medal payout device 7 is drive-controlled, whereby the hopper 7a in which medals are stored. From the medal payout opening 7b, a predetermined number of medals are paid out.
Specifically, eight medals are paid out by stopping the combination of symbols corresponding to the bell combination, and five medals are paid out by the stop display of the combination of symbols corresponding to the watermelon combination.
Further, in the role of cherry, two medals are paid out by stopping the combination of symbols corresponding to “weak cherry”, and one medal is paid out by stopping the combination of symbols corresponding to “strong cherry”.
The winning probability of each winning combination is, in each game state, the relationship of “replay”> “bell role”> “weak watermelon”> “weak cherry”> “strong watermelon”> “strong cherry”, that is, “replay”. It is assumed that "is easy to win and "strong cherry" is hard to win.

次に、図3を参照して、スロットマシン1の制御系の構成を説明する。なお、図1及び図2で説明した構成要素と同一もしくは相当する構成要素には同一の符号を付している。 Next, the configuration of the control system of the slot machine 1 will be described with reference to FIG. Note that the same or corresponding components as those described in FIGS. 1 and 2 are designated by the same reference numerals.

主制御部10には、各種演算処理等を行うCPU(図示省略)と、制御プログラムや制御データ等が格納されたROM(図示省略)と、各種データを一時記憶する記憶領域やCPUの作業領域等を備えたRAM(図示省略)等が備えられている。
また、主制御部10には、ベットボタン2a、メダルセレクタ2b、スタートレバー3、停止ボタン5が接続され、各機器に内蔵されたセンサからの信号を入力可能に構成されている。
また、主制御部10は、スタートレバー3からの信号に基づき、ゲームの開始処理や、乱数発生器(図示省略)からの乱数をサンプリングする処理等を行う。そして、主制御部10は、サンプリングされた乱数に基づき当選役の内部抽選処理を行う。
The main control unit 10 includes a CPU (not shown) for performing various arithmetic processes, a ROM (not shown) for storing control programs and control data, a storage area for temporarily storing various data, and a work area for the CPU. A RAM (not shown) including the above is provided.
The bet button 2a, the medal selector 2b, the start lever 3, and the stop button 5 are connected to the main control unit 10 so that signals from sensors incorporated in each device can be input.
Further, the main control unit 10 performs a game start process, a process of sampling a random number from a random number generator (not shown), and the like based on a signal from the start lever 3. Then, the main control unit 10 performs an internal lottery process for a winning combination based on the sampled random numbers.

また、主制御部10には、ドラムユニット4、メダル払出装置7、副制御部20が接続され、各機器に対して信号を出力可能に構成されている。
主制御部10は、スタートレバー3からの信号に基づき、リール41a〜41cを回転させるゲームの開始処理を行い、リール41a〜41cを停止させる処理を行う。
また、主制御部10は、ゲームの終了時におけるメダルの払い出し条件の成立に基づき、メダル払出装置7を駆動させてメダルを払い出す処理を行う。
Further, the main control unit 10 is connected to the drum unit 4, the medal payout device 7, and the sub control unit 20, and is configured to be able to output a signal to each device.
Based on a signal from the start lever 3, the main control unit 10 performs a game start process of rotating the reels 41a to 41c and a process of stopping the reels 41a to 41c.
Further, the main control unit 10 drives the medal payout device 7 to pay out medals based on the establishment of the medal payout condition at the end of the game.

また、副制御部20には、表示器8、スピーカ9、ランプ11、ナビランプ16などの報知手段と、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14などの操作手段、扉部材15などの移動手段が接続され、各機器に対して信号を出力可能に構成されている。
副制御部20は、本発明における演出実行手段の一例であり、主制御部10からの一方向のみの制御情報に基づき、表示器8において各種演出の画像処理や、各種演出や報知を行うためのスピーカ9の出力処理や、LED等で構成されたランプ11の点灯処理等を行う。また、ナビランプ16は、例えば、LEDで構成され、副制御部20は、主制御部10からの制御情報に基づき、ART等の遊技状態の発生中に、停止ボタン5の操作順序をナビゲート(報知)するためのナビランプ16の点灯処理を行う。
In addition, the sub-control unit 20 includes notification means such as the display 8, the speaker 9, the lamp 11, and the navigation lamp 16, operation means such as the effect button 12, effect handle 13, large effect button 14, and the door member 15. The moving means is connected and is configured to be able to output a signal to each device.
The sub-control unit 20 is an example of effect executing means in the present invention, and performs image processing of various effects on the display 8 and various effects and notification based on the control information from the main control unit 10 in only one direction. The output processing of the speaker 9 and the lighting processing of the lamp 11 composed of an LED or the like are performed. Further, the navigation lamp 16 is composed of, for example, an LED, and the sub-control unit 20 navigates the operation sequence of the stop button 5 based on the control information from the main control unit 10 while a game state such as ART occurs. Lighting processing of the navigation lamp 16 for (notification) is performed.

また、副制御部20には、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14の各操作手段のセンサからの信号を入力可能に構成されており、各操作手段からの信号に基づき、表示器8における画像演出を変化させる処理等を行う。
また、副制御部20には、扉部材15を動作(移動)させるモータ等の電気的駆動源(図示省略)に信号を出力可能に構成されており、主制御部10からの制御情報に基づき、電気的駆動源を作動させて、扉部材15を、開位置と閉位置とに移動させる処理等を行う。
In addition, the sub-control unit 20 is configured to be able to input signals from the sensors of the operation buttons 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, and the display device based on the signals from the operation elements. Processing for changing the image effect in 8 is performed.
Further, the sub-control unit 20 is configured to be able to output a signal to an electric drive source (not shown) such as a motor that operates (moves) the door member 15, and based on control information from the main control unit 10. , The electric drive source is operated to move the door member 15 between the open position and the closed position.

さらに、副制御部20は、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の結果の報知に先立ち、遊技者が操作可能な操作手段への操作を促す画像として、操作手段の表示を含む操作画像を表示器8に表示する。
次に、遊技者が操作可能な操作手段と、当該操作手段の表示を含む操作画像の表示(以下、「操作表示」ともいう)について説明する。
Further, the sub-control unit 20 operates as an image that prompts the player to operate the operation means prior to the notification of the result of the lottery process (ART lottery, additional lottery) or the like that may be advantageous to the player. The operation image including the display of the means is displayed on the display unit 8.
Next, operation means that can be operated by the player and display of operation images including display of the operation means (hereinafter, also referred to as “operation display”) will be described.

演出ボタン12は、本発明における操作手段(第1操作手段)の一例であり、押下操作可能に構成されている。
演出ボタン12は、LED等の発光手段が内蔵され、副制御部20からの出力信号に基づき、演出ボタン12を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知可能に構成されている。例えば、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の当選結果の報知に先立って演出ボタン12の操作を促すタイミングで、演出ボタン12を発光させるとともに、操作を有効な状態にする。
演出ボタン12は、遊技者が指で操作するように構成され、遊技者による操作を受付可能な面積(以下、操作領域という)(第1操作領域)は、操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で、最も狭い。
また、押下操作に係る操作量(変位量)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作量の中で、最も小さい。
The effect button 12 is an example of an operating unit (first operating unit) in the present invention, and is configured to be capable of being pressed.
The effect button 12 has a built-in light emitting means such as an LED, and is configured such that the effect button 12 is caused to emit light based on an output signal from the sub-control unit 20 to notify that the operation is effective. For example, the production button 12 is caused to emit light at the timing of prompting the player to operate the production button 12 prior to the notification of the winning result of the lottery processing (ART lottery, additional lottery) or the like which may be advantageous to the player, and the operation is effective. Put in a state.
The effect button 12 is configured to be operated by a player with a finger, and an area (hereinafter, referred to as an operation area) (first operation area) in which an operation by the player can be received is an operation button, which is an operation means. It is the narrowest among the handlebar 13 and the large effect button 14.
In addition, the operation amount (displacement amount) related to the pressing operation is the smallest among the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14.

演出ハンドル13は、本発明における操作手段(第1操作手段又は第2操作手段)の一例であり、回転操作可能に構成されている。
演出ハンドル13は、LED等の発光手段が内蔵され、副制御部20からの出力信号に基づき、演出ハンドル13を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知可能に構成されている。
また、演出ハンドル13は、常態においては回転操作可能な状態となっており、時計回りに回転操作することで変位し、回転操作を有効とする遊技状態では、その変位がセンサにより検知されるとともに、その検知信号が副制御部20に伝送されることにより、遊技者の操作が検知される。
例えば、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の当選結果の報知に先立って演出ハンドル13の操作を促すタイミングで、演出ハンドル13を発光させるとともに、操作を有効な状態にする。
また、演出ハンドル13は、遊技者が片手で握って操作するように構成され、その操作領域(第1操作領域又は第2操作領域)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で、大演出ボタン14の次に広い。
また、回転操作に係る操作量(変位量)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作量の中で、大演出ボタン14の次に大きい。
また、演出ハンドル13は、図1に示すように、演出ボタン12に比べて、スタートレバー3からの距離が遠い位置に配置されている。
このような操作方法、形状及び配置の違いを有することにより、演出ハンドル13が特別な装置であることを遊技者に印象付けることができ、操作するときに特別(プレミアム)な感覚を抱かせることができる。
また、演出ハンドル13は、3桁の7セグメント表示器から構成される7セグ表示部13aを有しており、遊技の進行に応じた情報(例えば、後述する上乗せゲーム数やリール41の押し順)を表示可能になっている。
The effect handle 13 is an example of the operating means (first operating means or second operating means) in the present invention, and is configured to be rotatable.
The effect handle 13 has a built-in light emitting means such as an LED, and is configured to emit light based on the output signal from the sub-control unit 20 to inform that the operation is effective.
Further, the effect handle 13 is in a state in which it can be rotationally operated in a normal state, and is displaced by rotationally operating in a clockwise direction. In a gaming state in which the rotational operation is effective, the displacement is detected by a sensor. The operation signal of the player is detected by transmitting the detection signal to the sub control unit 20.
For example, the production handle 13 is caused to emit light and the operation is effective at the timing of prompting the player to operate the production handle 13 prior to the notification of the winning result such as the lottery processing (ART lottery, additional lottery) that may be advantageous to the player. Put in a state.
Further, the effect handle 13 is configured so that the player can operate it by grasping it with one hand, and the operation area (first operation area or second operation area) of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14 is provided. It is the next largest after the large effect button 14.
In addition, the operation amount (displacement amount) related to the rotation operation is the next to the large effect button 14 in the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14.
Further, as shown in FIG. 1, the effect handle 13 is arranged at a position farther from the start lever 3 than the effect button 12.
By having such a difference in operation method, shape, and arrangement, it is possible to give the player an impression that the effect handle 13 is a special device, and give a special (premium) feeling when operating. You can
In addition, the effect handle 13 has a 7-segment display section 13a composed of a 3-digit 7-segment display, and information according to the progress of the game (for example, the number of additional games to be described later and the pushing order of the reel 41). ) Can be displayed.

大演出ボタン14は、本発明における操作手段(第2操作手段)の一例であり、スロットマシン前面側からの押し込み操作を可能に構成されている。
大演出ボタン14は、LED等の発光手段が内蔵され、副制御部20からの出力信号に基づき、大演出ボタン14を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知可能に構成されている。
例えば、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選、上乗せ抽選)等の当選結果の報知に先立って大演出ボタン14の操作を促すタイミングで、大演出ボタン14を発光させるとともに、操作を有効な状態にする。
The large effect button 14 is an example of the operation means (second operation means) in the present invention, and is configured to be able to be pushed in from the front side of the slot machine.
The large effect button 14 has a built-in light emitting means such as an LED, and is configured to be able to notify that the operation is effective by causing the large effect button 14 to emit light based on an output signal from the sub control unit 20.
For example, at the timing of prompting the operation of the large production button 14 prior to the notification of the winning result of the lottery processing (ART lottery, additional lottery) or the like which may be advantageous to the player, the large production button 14 is caused to emit light and the operation is performed. Enable it.

大演出ボタン14は、常態においては押し込み操作が可能な状態となっており、スロットマシン前面側から大演出ボタン14を押し込むように操作することで変位し、押し込み操作を有効とする遊技状態では、その変位がセンサにより検知されるとともに、その検知信号が副制御部20に伝送されることにより、遊技者の操作が検知される。
また、大演出ボタン14は、片手のみならず、両手での押し込み操作を受け付けることもでき、その操作領域(第2操作領域)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で最も広い。
また、押し込み操作に係る操作量(変位量)は、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作量の中で最も大きい。
また、大演出ボタン14は、図1に示すように、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の中で、スタートレバー3からの距離が最も遠い位置に配置されている。
このような操作方法、形状及び配置の違いを有することにより、大演出ボタン14が特別な装置であることを遊技者に印象付けることができ、操作するときに特別(プレミアム)な感覚を抱かせることができる。
In the normal state, the large effect button 14 is in a state capable of being pushed in, and is displaced by operating the large effect button 14 from the front side of the slot machine, and in the gaming state where the pushing operation is effective, The displacement is detected by the sensor, and the detection signal is transmitted to the sub control unit 20, whereby the operation of the player is detected.
Further, the large effect button 14 can accept a pushing operation with not only one hand but also with both hands, and its operation area (second operation area) is one of the effect buttons 12, the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14. widest.
Further, the operation amount (displacement amount) related to the pushing operation is the largest among the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14.
Further, as shown in FIG. 1, the large effect button 14 is arranged at a position farthest from the start lever 3 among the effect button 12, the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14.
By having such a difference in operation method, shape, and arrangement, it is possible to impress the player that the large effect button 14 is a special device, and give a special (premium) feeling when operating. be able to.

なお、演出ハンドル13と大演出ボタン14は、常態においては操作可能な状態となっているが、特定のタイミングのみ操作可能な状態としてもよい。
大演出ボタン14は、副制御部20に接続されるソレノイド(非図示)を備えており、ソレノイドが「オフ」のときに、押し込み操作不能な状態となり、ソレノイドが「オン」のときに、押し込み操作可能な状態となる。
例えば、後述する図26等に示す大演出ボタン14の操作を促す操作画像が表示されたタイミングで、副制御部20の制御によりソレノイドを「オン」として押し込み操作可能な状態とし、当該操作画像が非表示となったタイミングで、ソレノイドを「オフ」として押し込み操作不能な状態にしてもよい。
なお、操作画像が表示された後、大演出ボタン14を操作しない状態が所定時間(例えば、10秒)経過した場合に、大演出ボタン14を、押し込み操作可能な状態から押し込み操作不能な状態に復帰するようにしてもよい。
また、スロットマシン1の電源投入から所定時間(例えば、30秒)経過するまでの間に、押し込み操作可能な状態に変換して、大演出ボタン14における検出手段の動作確認を可能にしてもよい。
The production handle 13 and the large production button 14 are normally operable, but may be operable only at a specific timing.
The large effect button 14 includes a solenoid (not shown) connected to the sub-control unit 20. When the solenoid is "OFF", the push-in operation is disabled, and when the solenoid is "ON", the push-button is pushed. Operable state.
For example, at the timing when an operation image for prompting the operation of the large effect button 14 shown in FIG. 26, which will be described later, is displayed, the solenoid is turned “on” by the control of the sub-control unit 20 to enable the operation and the operation image is displayed. The solenoid may be turned off at the timing of non-display to make it inoperable.
In addition, after the operation image is displayed, when a state where the large effect button 14 is not operated for a predetermined time (for example, 10 seconds) has passed, the large effect button 14 is changed from a pushable operation state to a pushable operation state. You may make it return.
Also, it may be possible to confirm the operation of the detection means in the large effect button 14 by converting the state into a push-operable state until a predetermined time (for example, 30 seconds) elapses after the slot machine 1 is powered on. ..

ここで、操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14の操作領域と操作量についてまとめると、操作領域に関しては、大演出ボタン14が最も広く、大演出ボタン14>演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有しており、操作量(変位量)に関しては、大演出ボタン14が最も大きく、大演出ボタン14>演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有している。また、操作量(変位量)が大きいほど、初期位置(復元位置)から操作完了位置(操作検知位置)までの変位に要する時間も長くなる傾向がある。 Here, when the operation areas and the operation amounts of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14 which are the operation means are summarized, the large effect button 14 is the widest in the operation area, and the large effect button 14>the effect handle 13 is large. >The effect button 12 has a relationship, and the large effect button 14 has the largest operation amount (displacement amount), and the relationship is large effect button 14>effect handle 13>effect button 12. Further, the larger the operation amount (displacement amount), the longer the time required for the displacement from the initial position (restoration position) to the operation completion position (operation detection position) tends to be.

以上説明したような操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14が、遊技者への操作手段の操作を促す操作画像の中で表示される。
次に、各操作手段の操作を促す操作画像の表示(操作表示)について説明する。
図5は、表示器8において、遊技者に有利となる抽選の当選結果の報知に先立って表示される操作画像であって、各操作手段への操作を促す操作画像の一例である。
The effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, which are the operation means described above, are displayed in the operation image prompting the player to operate the operation means.
Next, the display of an operation image (operation display) that prompts the user to operate each operation means will be described.
FIG. 5 is an operation image displayed on the display device 8 prior to the notification of the winning result of the lottery that is advantageous to the player, and is an example of the operation image prompting the operation of each operation means.

例えば、図5(a)は、演出ボタン12への操作を促す第1操作画像として例示する操作画像の表示(第1操作表示)を示しており、この表示には、第1範囲としての演出ボタン12を含むスロットマシン1の一部であって段部を表す部位表示81aと、「押せ!」のメッセージと、スロットマシン1における演出ボタン12の位置を示す矢印と、が表示される。 For example, FIG. 5A shows a display of an operation image (first operation display) exemplified as a first operation image for prompting an operation to the effect button 12, and this display includes an effect as the first range. A part display 81a, which is a part of the slot machine 1 including the button 12 and represents a step, a message “press!”, and an arrow indicating the position of the effect button 12 in the slot machine 1 are displayed.

また、図5(b)は、演出ハンドル13への操作を促す第1操作画像又は第2操作画像として例示する操作画像の表示(第1操作表示又は第2操作表示)を示しており、この表示には、第1範囲又は第2範囲としての演出ハンドル13を含むスロットマシン1の一部であって表示窓6の周辺、段部及び装飾パネルPを表す部位表示81bと、「回せ!」のメッセージと、スロットマシン1における演出ハンドル13の位置を示す矢印と、が表示される。 Further, FIG. 5B shows a display (first operation display or second operation display) of an operation image exemplified as the first operation image or the second operation image for prompting the operation of the effect handle 13. In the display, a part display 81b which is a part of the slot machine 1 including the effect handle 13 as the first range or the second range and which represents the periphery of the display window 6, the stepped portion and the decorative panel P, and "Turn!" Message and an arrow indicating the position of the effect handle 13 in the slot machine 1 are displayed.

また、図5(c)は、大演出ボタン14への操作を促す第2操作画像として例示する操作画像の表示(第2操作表示)を示しており、この表示には、第2範囲としての大演出ボタン14を含むスロットマシン1全体を表す部位表示81cと、「押せ!」のメッセージと、スロットマシン1における大演出ボタン14の位置を示す矢印(図5(c)中の右下)と、実際の大演出ボタン14の位置を示す矢印(図5(c)中の左下)と、が表示される。 Further, FIG. 5C shows a display of an operation image (second operation display) exemplified as a second operation image for prompting an operation to the large effect button 14, and this display shows a second range. A part display 81c showing the entire slot machine 1 including the large effect button 14, a message “press!”, and an arrow indicating the position of the large effect button 14 on the slot machine 1 (lower right in FIG. 5C). , And an arrow indicating the actual position of the large effect button 14 (lower left in FIG. 5C) are displayed.

なお、部位表示81a〜81cに用いる画像は、実写した写真(例えば、部位表示81cは筐体の写真)でもよいし、イラスト(例えば、部位表示81cは筐体のイラスト)等でもよい。 The images used for the part displays 81a to 81c may be actual photographs (for example, the part display 81c is a picture of the casing), or illustrations (for example, the part display 81c is an illustration of the casing).

このように、本実施形態では、操作手段である演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14それぞれへの操作を促す操作表示が、遊技者に有利となる抽選の当選結果等の報知に先立って表示されることから、操作表示についての興趣を高めることができる。 As described above, in the present embodiment, the operation display that prompts the player to operate each of the effect button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14, which are the operation means, prior to the notification of the winning result of the lottery, which is advantageous to the player. Since it is displayed as, it is possible to increase the interest in the operation display.

また、演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13及び大演出ボタン14への操作を促す操作画像の表示は、その表示態様において以下のような違いがある。
具体的には、部位表示81において、スロットマシン1の全体を表示するか又はその一部を表示するか、また、その一部を表示する場合にはその範囲が広いか狭いかというように、部位表示81に表示されるスロットマシン1の表示範囲に違いを有している。
例えば、図5(c)に示す大演出ボタン14を含む操作画像では、部位表示81cにおいてスロットマシン1全体が表されていることから、図5(a)に示す演出ボタン12を含む操作画像の部位表示81aと、図5(b)に示す演出ハンドル13を含む操作画像の部位表示81bよりも、部位表示81に表示されるスロットマシン1の範囲が広い。
同様な傾向は、図5(a)と図5(b)にも云えることであり、図5(b)に示す演出ハンドル13を含む操作画像の部位表示81bは、図5(a)に示す演出ボタン12を含む操作画像の部位表示81aよりも、部位表示81に表示されるスロットマシン1の範囲が広い。すなわち、図5(c)に示す部位表示81cが最も広く、81c>81b>81aの関係を有している。
Further, the display of the operation image prompting the operation on the effect button 12, the effect handle 13 and the large effect button 14 has the following differences in the display mode.
Specifically, in the part display 81, whether the entire slot machine 1 is displayed or a part thereof is displayed, and when displaying a part, whether the range is wide or narrow, The display range of the slot machine 1 displayed on the part display 81 is different.
For example, in the operation image including the large effect button 14 shown in FIG. 5C, since the entire slot machine 1 is represented in the part display 81c, the operation image including the effect button 12 shown in FIG. The range of the slot machine 1 displayed in the part display 81a is wider than the part display 81a and the part display 81b of the operation image including the effect handle 13 shown in FIG. 5B.
The same tendency can be said also in FIG. 5A and FIG. 5B, and the part display 81b of the operation image including the effect handle 13 shown in FIG. 5B is shown in FIG. The range of the slot machine 1 displayed in the part display 81 is wider than the part display 81a of the operation image including the effect button 12 shown. That is, the region display 81c shown in FIG. 5C is the widest, and has a relationship of 81c>81b>81a.

そして、このような部位表示81の広狭(多少)と、遊技者に有利となる抽選の当選結果とに相関を持たせることが好ましい。
例えば、部位表示81において表示されるスロットマシン1の表示範囲が広いほど、当選の期待度が高くなるように設定することが好ましい。
Then, it is preferable to correlate the wideness (somewhat) of the region display 81 with the winning result of the lottery which is advantageous to the player.
For example, it is preferable that the larger the display range of the slot machine 1 displayed in the part display 81, the higher the expectation of winning.

[遊技状態]
スロットマシン1は、このような構成に加えて、主制御部10(遊技状態制御手段)により制御される複数の遊技状態を有している。
遊技状態として、例えば、通常遊技状態と特定遊技状態とを有しており、通常遊技状態はメダルの増加し難い遊技者に不利な遊技状態となっており、特定遊技状態はメダルが増加し易い遊技者に有利な遊技状態となっている。
[Game state]
In addition to such a configuration, the slot machine 1 has a plurality of game states controlled by the main controller 10 (game state control means).
The gaming state has, for example, a normal gaming state and a specific gaming state, the normal gaming state is a gaming state that is disadvantageous to a player who is unlikely to increase medals, and the specific gaming state is apt to increase medals. The game state is advantageous to the player.

[通常遊技状態]
通常遊技状態は、所定の初期化スイッチ等の操作を伴う電源投入時に滞在する遊技状態であって、スロットマシン1における遊技の大半を占める遊技状態である。
通常遊技状態では、特定遊技状態(ART)への移行をかけた抽選が行われる。
具体的には、内部抽選処理においてレア役(「弱チェリー」、「弱スイカ」、「強スイカ」及び「強チェリー」)に当選したことを契機としてARTの抽選が行われ、当該抽選に当選した場合に通常遊技状態からARTへ移行する。
主制御部10は、特典付与手段として機能することにより、このような所定条件(レア役の当選)が成立したことに基づいて、遊技者にARTという特典を付与する。
ARTの当選確率は、「強チェリー」>「強スイカ」>「弱チェリー」>「弱スイカ」の関係を有しており、内部抽選処理において当選し難い当選役ほど、ARTの当選の期待度が高くなるように設定されている。
例えば、「強チェリー」に当選した場合には、30%の確率で当選し、「強スイカ」に当選した場合には、25%の確率で当選し、「弱チェリー」に当選した場合には、3%の確率で当選し、「弱スイカ」に当選した場合には、2%の確率で当選するように設定されている(図6参照)。
[Normal game state]
The normal gaming state is a gaming state in which the player stays when the power is turned on by operating a predetermined initialization switch or the like, and is a gaming state that occupies most of the games in the slot machine 1.
In the normal gaming state, a lottery is conducted with a transition to the specific gaming state (ART).
Specifically, in the internal lottery process, the lottery of ART is triggered by winning the rare role (“weak cherry”, “weak watermelon”, “strong watermelon” and “strong cherry”), and the lottery is won. In the case of doing, it shifts from the normal game state to ART.
The main control unit 10 functions as a privilege granting means, and grants a privilege of ART to the player based on the establishment of such a predetermined condition (winning of a rare combination).
The winning probability of ART has a relationship of “strong cherry”> “strong watermelon”> “weak cherry”> “weak watermelon”, and it is more difficult to win the prize in the internal lottery process, and the expectation of winning the ART is higher. Is set to be high.
For example, if you win "strong cherry", you have a 30% chance of winning, if you win "strong watermelon", you have a 25% chance of winning, and if you win "weak cherry". If the player wins the "weak watermelon" with a probability of 3%, it is set to win with a probability of 2% (see FIG. 6).

[前兆演出]
通常遊技状態では、レア役の当選を契機として、ARTへの移行の期待感を高めるための前兆演出が表示器8において実行される。
前兆演出は、前半前兆演出、後半前兆演出に大別され、主制御部10から副制御部20に対して、前半前兆演出のゲーム数、後半前兆演出のゲーム数、ARTの当選情報等の制御情報が送信されて、ART抽選の当選/非当選にかかわらず、表示器8において実行される。
また、前兆演出中は、スピーカ9で前兆演出に対応した効果音が出力され、ランプ11で前兆演出に対応した点灯等が行われる。
[Premonition production]
In the normal game state, the indication effect for increasing the expectation of the transition to ART is executed on the display device 8 when the winning of the rare combination is triggered.
The precursor effects are roughly classified into first half precursor effects and second half precursor effects, and the main control unit 10 controls the sub control unit 20 to control the number of games in the first half precursor effects, the number of games in the latter half precursor effects, and ART winning information. The information is transmitted and executed on the display 8 regardless of whether or not the ART lottery is won.
Further, during the indication effect, the speaker 9 outputs a sound effect corresponding to the indication effect, and the lamp 11 performs lighting or the like corresponding to the indication effect.

前半前兆演出は、主人公キャラクタが一瞬出現して直ぐに消える等の複数のゲームの期間(例えば、5ゲーム)実行される演出であり、遊技者に対してARTの前兆演出の発生に対する期待感が高められる。
また、前半前兆演出が行われるゲーム数は、ARTに当選している場合には、非当選の場合よりも、数の多いゲーム数が選択され易いようにしてもよい。
The first half aura effect is an effect that is executed during a plurality of games (for example, 5 games) in which the main character appears for a moment and then disappears immediately, and the player is more likely to expect the aura effect to occur. To be
In addition, the number of games in which the first half omen effect is performed may be more easily selected in the case of winning the ART than in the case of non-winning.

後半前兆演出は、前半前兆演出に続いて実行され、ARTの当選の有無を示す情報(特定情報)を報知する演出である。具体的には、複数のゲーム(例えば、3ゲーム)に亘って連続する演出が実行され、3ゲーム目の第3リール停止操作後に終了する。
ここで、第3リールとは、3つのリール41a〜41cの停止操作が各1回ずつ計3回(第2数)された場合において、その最後である3回目に停止操作をされたリールをいう。
同様に、第1リールとは、3つのリール41a〜41cのうち停止操作が1回(第1数)された場合において、その停止操作をされたリールをいい、第2リールとは、3つのリール41a〜41cのうち停止操作が計2回(第1数又は第2数)された場合において、その2回目に停止操作をされたリールをいう。
また、第3リール停止操作後とは、遊技者が第3リールを停止するために停止操作した停止ボタン5から指等を離した時点後のことをいう。
The second half aura effect is an effect that is executed subsequent to the first half aura effect and notifies information (specific information) indicating whether or not the ART is won. Specifically, the effects that are continuous over a plurality of games (for example, three games) are executed, and are finished after the third reel stop operation of the third game.
Here, the third reel is a reel that has been stopped for the third time, which is the last, when the stop operation of the three reels 41a to 41c has been performed once for a total of three times (second number). Say.
Similarly, the first reel refers to the reel that has been stopped when one stop operation (first number) is performed among the three reels 41a to 41c, and the second reel is three reels. Of the reels 41a to 41c, when the stop operation is performed a total of two times (first number or second number), the reel is the second stop operation.
Further, “after the third reel stop operation” means after a time point when the player releases the finger or the like from the stop button 5 that has been stopped to stop the third reel.

また、後半前兆演出としては、複数種類の演出が設けられており、レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、連続演出A、連続演出B及び連続演出C(以下、纏めて連続演出(特定演出)ともいう)のうち何れか1つが決定される。
例えば、図7に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、連続演出Aが30%の確率で、連続演出Bが40%の確率で、連続演出Cが30%の確率で選択されて決定される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、連続演出Aが50%の確率で、連続演出Bが40%の確率で、連続演出Cが10%の確率で選択されて決定される。
Further, as the latter half indication effect, a plurality of types of effects are provided, and in the game in which the rare role is won, continuous effect A, continuous effect B and continuous effect C (hereinafter, collectively referred to as continuous effect (specific effect) Any of the above) is determined.
For example, as shown in FIG. 7, when the player wins ART, the continuous effect A is selected with a probability of 30%, the continuous effect B is selected with a probability of 40%, and the continuous effect C is selected with a probability of 30%. Will be decided. On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the continuous effect A is selected with a probability of 50%, the continuous effect B is selected with a probability of 40%, and the continuous effect C is selected with a probability of 10%.

このような確率で各連続演出が決定されるので、各連続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選に対する期待度は、次のように算出できる。
各連続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選期待度は、当選時と非当選時のトータルの選択率に占める当選時の選択率の割合として算出され、具体的には、当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出される。
例えば、「連続演出A」が選択された場合は、ARTの当選期待度が37.5%(30×100/(30+50))となる。
また、「連続演出B」が選択された場合は、ARTの当選期待度が50%(40×100/(40+40))となる。
また、「連続演出C」が選択された場合は、ARTの当選期待度が75%(30×100/(30+10))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、連続演出C>連続演出B>連続演出Aの関係を有することとなる。
Since each continuous effect is determined with such a probability, the degree of expectation for winning the ART when each continuous effect is selected can be calculated as follows.
The expectation of winning the ART when each continuous production is selected is calculated as a ratio of the selection rate at the time of winning to the total selection rate at the time of winning and non-winning. Specifically, the selection rate at the time of winning ÷ It is calculated by (selection rate when winning + selection rate when not winning).
For example, when “continuous effect A” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 37.5% (30×100/(30+50)).
When "continuous effect B" is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 50% (40 x 100/(40+40)).
When "continuous effect C" is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 75% (30 x 100/(30+10)).
That is, the expectation of winning the ART has a relationship of continuous effect C>continuous effect B>continuous effect A.

なお、後半前兆演出における連続演出の決定は、ARTの当選/非当選にかかわらず行うようになっているが、これに限らず、例えば、ARTに当選した場合には、必ず、連続演出の決定を行い、一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、所定の確率(例えば、50%)で、連続演出の決定を行うようにしてもよい。
また、ARTに当選した場合、又は、ARTに非当選の場合の所定の確率で、前半前兆演出を行わずに後半前兆演出を実行してもよい。
また、前半前兆演出と後半前兆演出とを区別せずに1つの前兆演出として、その前兆演出中に連続演出を行うようにしてもよい。
It should be noted that the determination of the continuous effect in the second half aura effect is made regardless of whether the ART is won or not. However, the present invention is not limited to this. For example, when the ART is won, the continuous effect is always determined. On the other hand, in the case of not winning the ART, the continuous effect may be determined with a predetermined probability (for example, 50%).
Further, when the player wins the ART or when the player does not win the ART, the second half aura effect may be executed without performing the first half aura effect.
Further, the first half aura effect and the latter half aura effect may be distinguished as one aura effect, and the continuous effect may be performed during the aura effect.

また、主制御部10は、レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、後半前兆演出として決定した連続演出における演出内容を演出実行前に先に全て決定する。
以下、主制御部10が決定する演出内容について連続演出A、連続演出B、連続演出Cの順に説明する。
Further, the main control unit 10 first determines all the effect contents in the continuous effect determined as the second half predictive effect in the game in which the rare combination is won, before executing the effect.
Hereinafter, the effect contents determined by the main control unit 10 will be described in the order of continuous effect A, continuous effect B, and continuous effect C.

連続演出Aが決定された場合には、3ゲーム継続する連続演出Aのうち、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目に実行する「継続演出」(以下、「NEXT演出」ともいう)の種類を決定する(予告種別決定処理)。
継続演出は、連続演出Aが次ゲームも継続することを告知するための演出であり、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択され易い演出が異なるようになっている。
例えば、図8に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、継続演出として「NEXT」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が45%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が4%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」が1%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、連続演出として「NEXT」が80%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が19%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が1%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」は選択されない。
When the continuous effect A is determined, the type of the "continuous effect" (hereinafter, also referred to as "NEXT effect") to be executed in the first game and the second game among the continuous effects A that continue for three games is determined. (Preliminary notice type determination process).
The continuous effect is an effect for notifying that the continuous effect A also continues in the next game, and the effect that is easily selected differs depending on whether or not the ART is won.
For example, as shown in FIG. 8, when winning the ART, "NEXT" is selected as a continuous effect with a probability of 50%, "NEXT chance" is selected with a probability of 45%, and "NEXT “Heat” is selected with a probability of 4%, and “NEXT confirmed” is selected and determined with a probability of 1%.
On the other hand, in the case of not winning the ART, “NEXT” is selected with a probability of 80%, “NEXT chance” is selected with a probability of 19%, and “NEXT intense heat” is selected with a probability of 1% as continuous production. Selected, "NEXT confirmed" is not selected.

このような確率で各継続演出が決定されるので、各継続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選期待度は、当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出でき、例えば、「NEXT確定」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が100%(=1×100/(1+0))となる。
また、「NEXT激熱」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が80%(=4×100/(4+1))となる。
また、「NEXTチャンス」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が70.3%(=45×100/(45+19))となる。
また、「NEXT」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が38.4%(=50×100/(50+80))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、NEXT確定>NEXT激熱>NEXTチャンス>NEXTの関係を有することとなる。
なお、連続演出Aにおける演出内容の詳細は後述する。
Since each continuation effect is determined with such a probability, the expectation of winning the ART when each continuation effect is selected can be calculated by winning selection rate ÷ (winning selection rate + non-winning selection rate). For example, when “NEXT confirmed” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 100% (=1×100/(1+0)).
Further, when “NEXT intense heat” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 80% (=4×100/(4+1)).
Further, when “NEXT chance” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 70.3% (=45×100/(45+19)).
Further, when “NEXT” is selected, the expected winning rate of ART is 38.4% (=50×100/(50+80)).
That is, the expectation of winning the ART has a relationship of NEXT confirmation>NEXT intense heat>NEXT chance>NEXT.
The details of the effect contents in the continuous effect A will be described later.

また、連続演出Bが決定された場合には、主制御部10は、3ゲーム継続する連続演出Bのうち、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する(予告種別決定処理)。
連続演出Bの1ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、前述した連続演出Aと同様に「NEXT」、「NEXTチャンス」、「NEXT激熱」、「NEXT確定」が、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される(図8参照)。
Further, when the continuous effect B is determined, the main control unit 10 determines the type of continuous effect to be executed in the first game and the second game of the continuous effects B that continue for three games (previous notice type determination). processing).
As the continuous production that can be selected in the first game of the continuous production B, “NEXT”, “NEXT chance”, “NEXT intense heat”, and “NEXT confirmed” are the same as in the continuous production A described above. It is selected according to the winning (see FIG. 8).

連続演出Bの2ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、「NEXT」、「NEXTチャンス」、「NEXT激熱」、「NEXT確定」に加えて、「NEXTボタン」がARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される。すなわち、「NEXTボタン」が選択される点が、連続演出Aとは異なる。
「NEXTボタン」は、次ゲーム、すなわち連続演出Bの3ゲーム目に、操作手段への操作を促す操作画像を表示することを予告する継続演出である。
In addition to "NEXT", "NEXT chance", "NEXT intense heat", "NEXT confirmation", "NEXT button" is the winning/non-winning of ART It is selected according to. That is, the point that the "NEXT button" is selected is different from the continuous effect A.
The "NEXT button" is a continuation effect that gives advance notice to display an operation image prompting an operation on the operation means in the next game, that is, the third game of the continuous effect B.

例えば、図9に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、連続演出として「NEXT」が20%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が45%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が4%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」が1%の確率で選択されて決定され、「NEXTボタン」が30%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、連続演出として「NEXT」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXTチャンス」が28%の確率で選択され、「NEXT激熱」が2%の確率で選択され、「NEXTボタン」が20%の確率で選択され、「NEXT確定」は選択されない。
For example, as shown in FIG. 9, when winning the ART, “NEXT” is selected as a continuous effect with a probability of 20%, “NEXT chance” is selected with a probability of 45%, and “NEXT intense” is selected. “Heat” is selected with a probability of 4%, “NEXT confirmation” is selected and determined with a probability of 1%, and “NEXT button” is selected and determined with a probability of 30%.
On the other hand, in the case of not winning the ART, "NEXT" is selected as a continuous effect with a probability of 50%, "NEXT chance" is selected with a probability of 28%, and "NEXT intense heat" is selected with a probability of 2%. Selected, the "NEXT button" is selected with a 20% probability, and the "NEXT confirmed" is not selected.

このような確率で各継続演出が決定されるので、各継続演出が選択された場合のARTの当選期待度は、当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出され、例えば、「NEXT確定」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が100%(=1×100/(1+0))となる。
また、「NEXT激熱」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が66.6%(=4×100/(4+2))となる。
また、「NEXTチャンス」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が61.6%(=45×100/(45+28))となる。
また、「NEXT」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が28.5%(=20×100/(20+50))となる。
また、「NEXTボタン」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が60%(=30×100/(30+20))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、NEXT確定>NEXT激熱>NEXTチャンス>NEXTボタン>NEXTの関係を有することとなる。
Since each continuation effect is determined with such a probability, the expectation of winning the ART when each continuation effect is selected is calculated by winning selection rate ÷ (selection rate when winning + selection rate when not winning) For example, when “NEXT confirmed” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 100% (=1×100/(1+0)).
Further, when “NEXT intense heat” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 66.6% (=4×100/(4+2)).
Further, when “NEXT chance” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 61.6% (=45×100/(45+28)).
Further, when “NEXT” is selected, the expected winning rate of ART is 28.5% (=20×100/(20+50)).
Further, when the “NEXT button” is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 60% (=30×100/(30+20)).
That is, the expectation of winning the ART has a relationship of NEXT confirmation>NEXT intense heat>NEXT chance>NEXT button>NEXT.

さらに、連続演出Bの2ゲーム目に「NEXTボタン」が選択された場合には、次ゲーム(3ゲーム目)に実行可能なARTの当選期待度を示唆する「カットイン演出」の演出パターンを決定する(カットイン演出決定用処理)。
カットイン演出は、表示器8上で実行されている演出に代わって実行される演出であり、操作手段が操作されたときに実行され、所定時間(例えば、約1秒)の間、所定の画像を表示する。
Further, when the "NEXT button" is selected in the second game of the continuous production B, a production pattern of "cut-in production" that suggests the expectation of winning the ART that can be executed in the next game (third game) is set. Determine (process for determining cut-in effect).
The cut-in effect is an effect that is executed instead of the effect that is being executed on the display device 8, is executed when the operation means is operated, and is specified for a predetermined time (for example, about 1 second). Display the image.

カットイン演出の演出パターンとして、「弱カットイン」、「中カットイン」、「強カットイン」が設けられており、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて、選択され易い演出が異なっている。
各演出パターンのARTの当選期待度は、「弱カットイン」<「中カットイン」<「強カットイン」の関係を有しており、この関係に基づいて、表示器8における画像演出(例えば、画像の大きさが「強カットイン」、「中カットイン」、「弱カットイン」の順に大きい)、スピーカ9による効果音、ランプ11による点灯等が異なるように設定されている。
例えば、図10に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「弱カットイン」が10%の確率で選択され、「中カットイン」が40%の確率で選択され、「強カットイン」が50%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「弱カットイン」が50%の確率で選択され、「中カットイン」が40%の確率で選択され、「強カットイン」が10%の確率で選択されて決定される。
なお、連続演出Bにおける演出内容の詳細は後述する。
As the effect pattern of the cut-in effect, “weak cut-in”, “medium cut-in”, and “strong cut-in” are provided, and the effect that is easily selected differs depending on whether the ART is won or not.
The ART expectation of each effect pattern has a relationship of “weak cut-in”<“medium cut-in”<“strong cut-in”, and based on this relationship, the image effect on the display 8 (for example, , The size of the image increases in the order of “strong cut-in”, “medium cut-in”, and “weak cut-in”), the sound effect by the speaker 9, the lighting by the lamp 11, etc. are set to be different.
For example, as shown in FIG. 10, when the player wins ART, “weak cut-in” is selected with a probability of 10%, “medium cut-in” is selected with a probability of 40%, and “strong cut-in” is selected. “In” is selected and determined with a 50% probability.
On the other hand, in the case of not winning the ART, "weak cut-in" is selected with a probability of 50%, "medium cut-in" is selected with a probability of 40%, and "strong cut-in" is selected with a probability of 10%. Selected and determined.
Details of the effect contents in the continuous effect B will be described later.

また、連続演出Cが決定された場合には、主制御部10は、次に示す(1)〜(3)の処理を行う。
(1)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する。
(2)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において発光する操作手段を決定する。
(3)3ゲーム目において作動する扉部材15の動作パターン(移動数、移動位置、移動速度等)を決定する。
In addition, when the continuous effect C is determined, the main control unit 10 performs the following processes (1) to (3).
(1) The type of continuous effect to be executed in the first game and the second game is determined.
(2) Determine the operating means that emits light in the first game and the second game.
(3) The operation pattern (number of movements, movement position, movement speed, etc.) of the door member 15 that operates in the third game is determined.

(1)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する
連続演出Cが決定された場合には、3ゲーム継続する連続演出Cのうち、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において実行する継続演出の種類を決定する(予告種別決定処理)。
このとき、1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において選択可能な継続演出の種類が、前述の連続演出A及び連続演出Bとは異なるようになっている。
具体的には、連続演出Cの1ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、「NEXTボタン」、「NEXTハンドル」、「NEXT大ボタン」が、ARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される。
これらの継続演出は、次ゲームに、操作手段への操作を促す操作画像を表示することを予告する演出であり、「NEXTボタン」が選択された場合には、次ゲームで演出ボタン12への操作を促す操作画像が表示され、「NEXTハンドル」が選択された場合には、次ゲームで演出ハンドル13への操作を促す操作画像が表示され、「NEXT大ボタン」が選択された場合には、次ゲームで大演出ボタン14への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。
(1) Determining the type of continuous effect to be executed in the first game and the second game When the continuous effect C is determined, it is executed in the first game and the second game of the continuous effect C that continues for three games. The type of continuous presentation to be performed is decided (preliminary notice type decision processing).
At this time, the types of continuous effects selectable in the first game and the second game are different from the continuous effects A and B described above.
Specifically, as the continuous effects that can be selected in the first game of the continuous effect C, a "NEXT button", a "NEXT handle", and a "NEXT large button" are selected according to whether or not the ART is won. ..
These continuous effects are effects that give advance notice that an operation image prompting the user to operate the operation means will be displayed in the next game, and when the "NEXT button" is selected, the effect button 12 is pressed in the next game. When the operation image prompting the operation is displayed and "NEXT handle" is selected, the operation image prompting the operation on the effect handle 13 is displayed in the next game, and when the "NEXT large button" is selected An operation image prompting the user to operate the large effect button 14 in the next game is displayed.

例えば、図11に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「NEXTボタン」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXTハンドル」が35%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が15%の確率で選択され決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「NEXTボタン」が80%の確率で選択され、「NEXTハンドル」が15%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が5%の確率で選択され決定される。
For example, as shown in FIG. 11, when winning the ART, the "NEXT button" is selected with a probability of 50%, the "NEXT handle" is selected with a probability of 35%, and the "NEXT large button" is selected. Is selected and determined with a probability of 15%.
On the other hand, in the case of not winning the ART, the "NEXT button" is selected with a probability of 80%, the "NEXT handle" is selected with a probability of 15%, and the "NEXT large button" is selected with a probability of 5%. It is determined.

このような確率で各継続演出が決定されるので、各継続演出が選択された際のARTの当選に対する期待度は、ARTの当選期待度=当選時選択率÷(当選時選択率+非当選時選択率)により算出され、例えば、「NEXTボタン」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が38.4%(=50×100/(50+80))となる。
また、「NEXTハンドル」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が70%(=35×100/(35+15))となる。
また、「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されたときには、ARTの当選期待度が75%(=15×100/(15+5))となる。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度が、NEXT大ボタン>NEXTハンドル>NEXTボタンの関係を有することとなる。
このように、本実施形態では、操作領域に関して、大演出ボタン14が最も広く、大演出ボタン14>演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有していることから、操作領域の広い操作手段が操作される方が、ARTの当選期待度が高くなるように設定されていることになる。
Since each continuation effect is determined with such a probability, the expectation level of the ART win when each continuation effect is selected is the ART expectation expectation rate = the winning selection rate ÷ (the winning selection rate + the non-winning rate). When the “NEXT button” is selected, the expected winning rate of the ART becomes 38.4% (=50×100/(50+80)).
Further, when the "NEXT handle" is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 70% (=35×100/(35+15)).
When the "next big button" is selected, the expectation of winning the ART is 75% (=15×100/(15+5)).
That is, the expectation of winning the ART has a relationship of NEXT large button>NEXT handle>NEXT button.
As described above, in the present embodiment, the large effect button 14 is the widest with respect to the operation area, and the relationship of large effect button 14>effect handle 13>effect button 12 is established. It is set that the operated person has a higher expectation of winning the ART.

連続演出Cの2ゲーム目に選択可能な継続演出としては、「NEXTハンドル」と「NEXT大ボタン」がARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択される。
1ゲーム目で「NEXTハンドル」が選択された場合には、2ゲーム目に「NEXTハンドル」又は「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されるようになっている。
例えば、図12に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「NEXTハンドル」が50%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が50%の確率で選択されて決定される。
一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「NEXTハンドル」が90%の確率で選択され、「NEXT大ボタン」が10%の確率で選択されて決定される。
このように2ゲーム目においても、各継続演出が選択された際のARTの当選期待度は、NEXT大ボタン>NEXTハンドルの関係を有している。
また、1ゲーム目で「NEXT大ボタン」が選択された場合には、ARTの当選/非当選にかかわらず、2ゲーム目でも必ず「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されるようになっている(図13参照)。
As the continuous effects that can be selected in the second game of the continuous effect C, "NEXT handle" and "NEXT large button" are selected according to whether or not the ART is won.
When "NEXT handle" is selected in the first game, "NEXT handle" or "NEXT large button" is selected in the second game.
For example, as shown in FIG. 12, when the player wins the ART, "NEXT handle" is selected with a probability of 50%, and "NEXT large button" is selected with a probability of 50%.
On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the “NEXT handle” is selected with a probability of 90% and the “NEXT large button” is selected with a probability of 10%.
In this way, also in the second game, the expectation of winning the ART when each continuous effect is selected has a relationship of NEXT large button>NEXT handle.
When the "NEXT large button" is selected in the first game, the "NEXT large button" is always selected in the second game regardless of whether the ART is won or not (Fig. 13).

(2)1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において発光する操作手段を決定する
連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの1ゲーム目と2ゲーム目において発光する操作手段を決定する。
具体的には、前述の予告種別決定処理において決定した継続演出の種類に基づいて発光する操作手段を決定する。
例えば、継続演出として「NEXTボタン」が選択されている場合には、図14に示すように、「演出ボタン」又は「演出ハンドル」がARTの当選/非当選に応じて選択可能であり、ARTに当選している場合には、「演出ボタン」が99%の確率で選択され、「演出ハンドル」が1%の確率で選択される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「演出ボタン」が必ず選択される。
また、継続演出として「NEXTハンドル」が選択されている場合には、図15に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、「演出ボタン」が1%の確率で選択され、「演出ハンドル」が98%の確率で選択され、「大演出ボタン」が1%の確率で選択される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「演出ハンドル」が必ず選択される。
また、継続演出として「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されている場合には、図16に示すようにARTに当選している場合には、「演出ボタン」が2%の確率で選択され、「演出ハンドル」が2%の確率で選択され、「大演出ボタン」が96%の確率で選択される。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、「大演出ボタン」が必ず選択される。
(2) Determining the operating means that emits light in the first game and the second game When the continuous effect C is determined, the operating means that emits light in the first game and the second game of the continuous effect C is determined.
Specifically, the operating means for emitting light is determined based on the type of continuous effect determined in the above-described notice type determination process.
For example, when the "NEXT button" is selected as the continuous effect, as shown in FIG. 14, the "effect button" or the "effect handle" can be selected in accordance with the winning/non-winning of the ART. In the case of winning, the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 99%, and the "effect handle" is selected with a probability of 1%. On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the "effect button" is always selected.
When "NEXT handle" is selected as the continuous effect, as shown in FIG. 15, when the ART is won, the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 1%, and the "effect" is selected. The "handle" is selected with a probability of 98%, and the "large effect button" is selected with a probability of 1%. On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the "effect handle" is always selected.
When the "NEXT large button" is selected as the continuous effect, the "effect button" is selected with a probability of 2% when the ART is won as shown in FIG. The "handle" is selected with a probability of 2%, and the "large effect button" is selected with a probability of 96%. On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the "large effect button" is always selected.

このように、予告種別決定処理において決定した継続演出の種類と、発光する操作手段の種類は基本的に一致するが、ARTに当選している場合は、一致しない場合がある。
これにより、操作画像に含まれる操作手段と発光する操作手段とが一致しない場合には、ART当選が確定することから、遊技者を操作画像と操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
As described above, the type of the continuous effect determined in the notice type determination process basically matches the type of the operating means that emits light, but when the ART is won, it may not match.
As a result, if the operating means included in the operating image and the operating means that emit light do not match, the ART win is confirmed, so that the player can focus on the operating image and the operating means, and the interest is enhanced. You can

(3)3ゲーム目において作動する扉部材15の動作パターン(移動数、移動位置、移動速度等)を決定する
連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目において作動する扉部材15の移動数を決定する。
具体的には、2ゲーム目で選択された継続演出、すなわち、3ゲーム目に表示される操作画像の種類及びARTの当選/非当選に応じて扉部材15の移動数を決定する。
例えば、ARTに非当選の場合には、図17に示すように、継続演出として「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、90%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、10%の確率で移動数「2」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合は、10%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、80%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、10%の確率で移動数「3」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、70%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、29%の確率で移動数「3」が選択され、1%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
(3) Determine the operation pattern (moving number, moving position, moving speed, etc.) of the door member 15 that operates in the third game. When the continuous effect C is determined, it operates in the third game of the continuous effect C. The number of movements of the door member 15 is determined.
Specifically, the number of movements of the door member 15 is determined according to the continuation effect selected in the second game, that is, the type of operation image displayed in the third game and the winning/non-winning of the ART.
For example, in the case of not winning the ART, as shown in FIG. 17, when the "production button" is selected as the continuous production, the number of movements "1" is selected with a probability of 90% and the movement number is 10%. The number of movements “2” is selected with a probability.
Also, when the "production handle" is selected as the continuous production, the movement number "1" is selected with a probability of 10%, the movement number "2" is selected with a probability of 80%, and the probability is 10%. The number of movements “3” is selected.
When the "large effect button" is selected as the continuous effect, the number of movements "2" is selected with a probability of 70%, the number of movements "3" is selected with a probability of 29%, and a probability of 1% is selected. The number of movements “4” is selected with.

一方、ARTに当選している場合には、図18に示すように、継続演出として「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、80%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、19%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、1%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合は、10%の確率で移動数「1」が選択され、70%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、18%の確率で移動数「3」が選択され、2%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
また、継続演出として「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合は、40%の確率で移動数「2」が選択され、50%の確率で移動数「3」が選択され、10%の確率で移動数「4」が選択される。
なお、図17及び図18に示す例では、扉部材15の移動数が「1」以上であり、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目において必ず扉部材15が移動するようになっているが、これに限らず、扉部材15が移動しない場合があってもよい。例えば、ARTの当選/非当選にかかわらず、移動数に「0」を設けてもよい。
On the other hand, in the case of winning the ART, as shown in FIG. 18, when the “effect button” is selected as the continuous effect, the number of movements “1” is selected with a probability of 80%, and 19%. The number of movements “2” is selected with a probability of 1, and the number of movements “4” is selected with a probability of 1%.
In addition, when the "production handle" is selected as the continuous production, the movement number "1" is selected with a probability of 10%, the movement number "2" is selected with a probability of 70%, and the probability is 18%. The number of movements “3” is selected, and the number of movements “4” is selected with a probability of 2%.
In addition, when the "large effect button" is selected as the continuous effect, the number of movements "2" is selected with a probability of 40%, the number of movements "3" is selected with a probability of 50%, and a probability of 10%. The movement number "4" is selected with.
In the examples shown in FIGS. 17 and 18, the number of movements of the door member 15 is “1” or more, and the door member 15 is always moved in the third game of the continuous production C. However, the door member 15 may not move. For example, the number of movements may be set to “0” regardless of whether the ART is won or not.

このように、操作領域が広い操作手段が含まれる操作画像が表示される方が、多数の扉部材15が作動(移動)する確率が高くなるようになっている。
ここで、「多数の扉部材15が移動する」の「多数」とは、例えば、移動可能な扉部材15の最大数を示しており、図17に示すように、「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には移動可能な最大数が「2」であり、「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合には移動可能な最大数が「3」であり、「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には移動可能な最大数が「4」であることを示しており、大演出ボタン14>大演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有する。
また、「多数」とは、移動可能な扉部材15の数の平均値でもよく、図18に示すように、「演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には平均値が「1.22」(90×1+19×2+0×3+1×4)/100)であり、「演出ハンドル」が選択されている場合には平均値が「2.12」(10×1+70×2+18×3+2×4)/100)であり、「大演出ボタン」が選択されている場合には平均値が「2.70」(0×1+40×2+50×3+10×4)/100)であることを示しており、大演出ボタン14>大演出ハンドル13>演出ボタン12の関係を有する。
このように、操作する操作手段の操作領域が広いほど、多数の扉部材15が作動(移動)することでインパクトのある演出を行うことができるため、操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができる。
また、操作する操作手段の操作領域が広いほど、ARTに当選している確率が高いため、移動する扉部材15の数が多ければ多いほど、ARTの当選期待度も高くなる。
As described above, the probability that a large number of door members 15 operate (move) increases when the operation image including the operation means having a wide operation area is displayed.
Here, "a large number" of "a large number of door members 15 moves" indicates, for example, the maximum number of movable door members 15, and as shown in FIG. 17, a "effect button" is selected. The maximum number that can be moved is "2" when the "reduction handle" is selected, the maximum number that can be moved is "3", and the "large production button" is selected. When it is present, it means that the maximum number that can be moved is “4”, and there is a relation of large production button 14>large production handle 13>production button 12.
Further, "a large number" may be an average value of the number of movable door members 15, and as shown in FIG. 18, when the "production button" is selected, the average value is "1.22" ( 90×1+19×2+0×3+1×4)/100) and the average value is “2.12” (10×1+70×2+18×3+2×4)/100) when the “effect handle” is selected. When the “large production button” is selected, the average value is “2.70” (0×1+40×2+50×3+10×4)/100), and the large production button 14 is displayed. It has a relation of >large production handle 13> production button 12.
As described above, the wider the operation area of the operating means to be operated, the more effective the door members 15 are to operate (move), so that the effect can be produced sufficiently by operating the operating means. Can be increased to
Also, the larger the operating area of the operating means to be operated, the higher the probability of winning the ART. Therefore, the larger the number of moving door members 15, the higher the expectation of winning the ART.

また、連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目に作動する扉部材15の移動位置を決定する。
前述したように、扉部材15の移動位置となる閉位置は、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れる第3位置(図4(c)参照)と、第3位置よりも第1位置からの移動量が小さく、表示器8の表示領域が全て隠れない程度に隙間が形成される第2位置(図4(d)参照)等が設けられており、扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbの閉位置をARTの当選/非当選に応じて決定する。
例えば、ARTに非当選の場合には、60%の確率で「第2位置」が選択され、40%の確率で「第3位置」が選択される。
一方、ARTに当選している場合には、40%の確率で「第2位置」が選択され、60%の確率で「第3位置」が選択される。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、第3位置>第2位置の関係を有している。
なお、扉部材15の移動位置の決定は、移動する扉部材15全てにおいて1つの移動位置を決定してもよいし、移動する扉部材15それぞれにおいて移動位置を決定してもよい。
When the continuous effect C is determined, the moving position of the door member 15 that operates in the third game of the continuous effect C is determined.
As described above, the closed position, which is the moving position of the door member 15, is the third position (see FIG. 4C) in which the entire display area of the display 8 is hidden, and the movement from the first position rather than the third position. A second position (see FIG. 4D) where the amount is small and a gap is formed to such an extent that the entire display area of the display 8 is not hidden is provided, and the door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, and 15Rb are closed. Position is decided according to winning/non-winning of ART.
For example, in the case of not winning the ART, the “second position” is selected with a probability of 60% and the “third position” is selected with a probability of 40%.
On the other hand, when the player wins the ART, the “second position” is selected with a probability of 40% and the “third position” is selected with a probability of 60%.
That is, the expectation of winning the ART has a relationship of third position>second position.
It should be noted that the moving position of the door member 15 may be determined for all the moving door members 15 or may be determined for each moving door member 15.

また、連続演出Cが決定された場合には、連続演出Cの3ゲーム目に作動する扉部材15の移動速度を決定する。
具体的には、4つの扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbのそれぞれの移動速度を決定する。
扉部材15の移動速度は複数設けられており、例えば、所定の速度である第1速度と、第1速度よりも高速である第2速度が設けられており、扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbの閉位置をARTの当選/非当選に応じて決定する。
例えば、ARTに非当選の場合には、60%の確率で「第1速度」が選択され、40%の確率で「第2速度」が選択される。
一方、ARTに当選している場合には、40%の確率で「第1速度」が選択され、60%の確率で「第2速度」が選択される。
すなわち、ARTの当選期待度は、第2速度>第1速度の関係を有している。
なお、扉部材15の移動速度の決定は、移動する扉部材15全てにおいて1つの移動速度を決定してもよいし、移動する扉部材15それぞれにおいて移動速度を決定してもよい。
Further, when the continuous effect C is determined, the moving speed of the door member 15 that operates in the third game of the continuous effect C is determined.
Specifically, the moving speed of each of the four door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, and 15Rb is determined.
A plurality of moving speeds of the door member 15 are provided, for example, a first speed that is a predetermined speed and a second speed that is higher than the first speed are provided, and the door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, The closed position of 15Rb is determined according to the winning/non-winning of ART.
For example, when the ART is not won, the “first speed” is selected with a probability of 60% and the “second speed” is selected with a probability of 40%.
On the other hand, when the player wins the ART, the “first speed” is selected with a probability of 40% and the “second speed” is selected with a probability of 60%.
That is, the expectation of winning the ART has a relationship of second speed>first speed.
In addition, the moving speed of the door member 15 may be determined for all the moving door members 15 or may be determined for each moving door member 15.

このように、扉部材15の移動数、移動位置、移動速度によって遊技者に対してARTの当選期待度の高低を認識させることができるとともに、遊技の興趣を高めることができる。
なお、連続演出Cにおける演出内容の詳細は後述する。
In this way, the player can be made aware of the expectation of winning the ART by the number of movements, the movement position, and the movement speed of the door member 15, and the enjoyment of the game can be enhanced.
The details of the effect in the continuous effect C will be described later.

[特定遊技状態]
次に、特定遊技状態としてのARTについて説明する。
特定遊技状態としてのARTは、遊技者にとって有利にゲームが実行される遊技状態であり、開始時に初期ゲーム数として所定のゲーム数(例えば、30ゲーム)が設定され、ゲームの実行毎にゲーム数を減算し、このゲーム数が無くなるとARTは終了することとなる。
[Specific game state]
Next, ART as a specific game state will be described.
The ART as the specific game state is a game state in which the game is advantageously executed for the player, and a predetermined number of games (for example, 30 games) is set as the initial number of games at the start, and the number of games is executed every time the game is executed. Is subtracted, and when the number of games is exhausted, the ART ends.

また、ARTは、「リプレイ役」の当選確率が通常状態よりも高められた確率となるRTと、「押し順ベル1〜6」や「押し順リプレイ1〜6」に当選したときにそれぞれに対応する押し順を報知するATとが重複した遊技状態である。
押し順の報知例として、例えば、「押し順ベル1〜6」のうち「押し順ベル1」に当選したときに、停止ボタン5が「5a→5b→5c」の順に操作されると、「押し順ベル1」に対応する図柄の組合せ(「ベル・ベル・ベル」)が停止する場合、主制御部10及び副制御部20の制御により、図柄の組合せ(「ベル・ベル・ベル」)を停止させるための画像として、停止ボタン5を操作させる順番を示す数字情報が、表示器8に表示される。また、スピーカ9から「左」、「中」、「右」の順でそれぞれの音声を出力する。
In addition, ART is the RT which is a probability that the winning probability of the “replay role” is higher than that in the normal state, and the “pressing order bells 1 to 6” and the “pressing order replays 1 to 6”, respectively. It is a game state in which the AT that notifies the corresponding pushing order overlaps.
As an example of pressing order notification, for example, when the “pressing order bell 1” of “pressing order bells 1 to 6” is won, and the stop button 5 is operated in the order of “5a→5b→5c”, When the combination of symbols corresponding to "press order bell 1"("bell-bell-bell") stops, the combination of symbols ("bell-bell-bell") is controlled by the main control unit 10 and the sub-control unit 20. Numerical information indicating the order in which the stop button 5 is operated is displayed on the display device 8 as an image for stopping. Further, the respective sounds are output from the speaker 9 in the order of “left”, “middle”, and “right”.

また、このとき、副制御部20によって制御されるナビランプ16を、停止ボタン5の操作に応じて「16a→16b→16c」の順に点灯させる。
つまり、表示器8、スピーカ9、ナビランプ16、などの報知手段を通じて停止ボタン5に対する操作をナビゲートする。
一方、「押し順ベル1〜6」に当選したときに、上記のようなナビゲートに従わずに、停止ボタンを操作したときには、「押し順ベル1〜6」に対応する図柄の組合せが停止されず、規定のメダル8枚が払い出されないことになる。
このような押し順の報知は、ART中において「押し順リプレイ1〜6」に当選したときも同様である。
At this time, the navigation lamp 16 controlled by the sub control unit 20 is turned on in the order of “16a→16b→16c” according to the operation of the stop button 5.
That is, the operation of the stop button 5 is navigated through the notification means such as the display 8, the speaker 9, and the navigation lamp 16.
On the other hand, when winning the "push order bells 1 to 6" and operating the stop button without following the above navigation, the combination of symbols corresponding to the "push order bells 1 to 6" stops. As a result, the prescribed eight medals will not be paid out.
The notification of the push order is the same when the "push order replays 1 to 6" are won during the ART.

また、本実施形態においては、ナビランプ16や表示器8に代えて又は加えて、演出ハンドル13の7セグ表示部13aにおいても押し順表示を行うこともできる。例えば、「123」「213」等を表示して左中右のリール41a〜41cをどの順番で停止させるべきかの押し順を報知する。
なお、7セグ表示部13aにおける押し順表示を行うLEDを2桁の7セグメント表示器で構成し、押し順に対応した識別記号(数字)を1桁目に表示し、当選した役(ベル役、或いはリプレイ役)の識別記号(数字)を2桁目に表示してもよい。
In addition, in the present embodiment, in addition to or in addition to the navigation lamp 16 and the display unit 8, the pressing order display can be performed also on the 7-segment display unit 13a of the effect handle 13. For example, "123", "213", etc. are displayed to indicate the order in which the left-middle-right reels 41a to 41c should be stopped.
In addition, the LED for performing the pressing order display in the 7-segment display unit 13a is configured by a 2-digit 7-segment display, and the identification symbol (number) corresponding to the pressing order is displayed in the first digit, and the winning combination (bell combination, Alternatively, the identification symbol (number) of the replay part may be displayed in the second digit.

次に、ART中に行われる上乗せ処理について説明する。
ART中においては、内部抽選処理においてレア役に当選した場合、当該レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、ARTのゲーム数に所定数が加算される「上乗せ抽選」が行われる。
また、ARTのゲーム数が加算されることに対する遊技者の期待感を高めるための「上乗せ演出(特定演出)」が表示器8で、例えば、1ゲーム行われる。
上乗せ演出は、上乗せ抽選の当選/非当選にかかわらず実行され、上乗せ抽選に当選しなかった場合(上乗せゲーム数に「0ゲーム」が選択された場合)には、上乗せ演出の終了時にその旨が表示され、一方、上乗せ抽選に当選していた場合(上乗せゲーム数に「0ゲーム」以外が選択された場合)には、上乗せ演出の終了時に上乗せされるゲーム数が表示される。
なお、必ず上乗せ演出を行うのではなく、上乗せ抽選に当選しなかった場合には、所定の確率(例えば、50%)で上乗せ演出を行うようにしてもよい。
また、ART中の上乗せ抽選や上乗せゲーム数等の管理は主制御部10で行われ、主制御部10から副制御部20への制御コマンドの送信に基づき、副制御部20においてART中の上乗せ演出の表示制御が行われる。
Next, the addition processing performed during ART will be described.
During the ART, when a rare part is won in the internal lottery process, a "additional lottery" is performed in which a predetermined number is added to the number of ART games in the game in which the rare part is won.
Also, for example, one game is played on the display device 8 for "additional effect (specific effect)" for increasing the player's expectation for adding the number of ART games.
The add-on effect is executed regardless of whether the add-on lottery is won or not won. On the other hand, when the player has won the additional lottery (when a game other than “0 game” is selected as the additional game number), the number of games to be added at the end of the additional production is displayed.
It should be noted that the additional production is not necessarily performed, and if the additional lottery is not won, the additional production may be performed with a predetermined probability (for example, 50%).
The main control unit 10 manages the additional lottery in the ART, the number of additional games, and the like. Display control of production is performed.

なお、本実施形態においては、ARTの継続期間を延長可能な特典として「上乗せゲーム数」を例に挙げて説明するが、例えば、継続期間を所定当選役(例えば、ベル役)の当選回数により規定した場合にはART中の残り小役当選回数に加算される「上乗せ小役当選回数」や、継続期間を獲得メダル数(払出枚数又は差枚数)により規定した場合にはART中の残り獲得メダル数に加算される「上乗せ獲得メダル数」等としてもよい。 In the present embodiment, the number of additional games will be described as an example of a privilege that can extend the duration of the ART. However, for example, the duration is determined by the number of winnings of a predetermined winning combination (for example, a Bell combination). If specified, the number of remaining small wins in ART will be added to the number of winning small wins, and if the duration is specified by the number of medals (payout or difference), the remaining win in ART The number of medals to be added may be added to the number of medals.

上乗せ処理では、主制御部10が、レア役に当選したそのゲームにおいて、図19に示す「上乗せ演出決定処理」を実行するようになっている。
この処理では、まず、主制御部10は、当選したレア役(当選役)に基づいてARTの継続期間を延長可能な特典(上乗せゲーム数)を決定する上乗せ抽選(以下、上乗せゲーム数抽選ともいう)を実行する(S1)。
In the addition process, the main control unit 10 executes the "addition effect determination process" shown in FIG. 19 in the game in which the rare combination is won.
In this process, first, the main control unit 10 determines a bonus (number of additional games) that can extend the duration of the ART based on the winning rare combination (winning combination). Is executed (S1).

上乗せゲーム数抽選では、例えば、図20に示すように、「弱チェリー」に当選した場合には、60%の確率で「0ゲーム」が選択され、35%の確率で「10ゲーム」が選択され、3%の確率で「30ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
また、「強チェリー」に当選した場合には、50%の確率で「10ゲーム」が選択され、40%の確率で「30ゲーム」が選択され、5%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、5%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
また、「弱スイカ」に当選した場合には、90%の確率で「0ゲーム」が選択され、8%の確率で「30ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、1%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
また、「強スイカ」に当選した場合には、80%の確率で「0ゲーム」が選択され、10%の確率で「50ゲーム」が選択され、10%の確率で「100ゲーム」が選択される。
主制御部10は、特典付与手段として機能することにより、このような所定条件(レア役の当選)が成立したことに基づいて、遊技者に上乗せゲーム数(上乗せ当選)という特典を付与する。そして、付与された上乗せゲーム数がARTのゲーム数に加算(上乗せ)されてARTの継続期間が延長される。
また、決定した上乗せゲーム数に基づいて、遊技者に対して上乗せの期待度を示唆するための演出(期待度演出表示)や、上乗せゲーム数を報知する演出(上乗せ結果表示)が実行される。
なお、「0ゲーム」が選択された場合は、上乗せ抽選に非当選であることを示している。
In the additional game number lottery, for example, as shown in FIG. 20, when "weak cherry" is won, "0 game" is selected with a probability of 60% and "10 game" is selected with a probability of 35%. Then, “30 games” are selected with a probability of 3%, “50 games” are selected with a probability of 1%, and “100 games” are selected with a probability of 1%.
If you win "Strong Cherry", there is a 50% chance that "10 games" will be selected, a 40% chance that "30 games" will be selected, and a 5% chance that "50 games" will be selected. Then, “100 games” are selected with a probability of 5%.
If you win the "weak watermelon", there is a 90% chance that "0 game" will be selected, an 8% chance that "30 game" will be selected, and a 1% chance that "50 game" will be selected. Then, “100 games” are selected with a probability of 1%.
If you win the "Strong Watermelon", there is an 80% chance that "0 game" is selected, a 10% chance that "50 game" is selected, and a 10% chance that "100 game" is selected. To be done.
The main control unit 10 functions as a privilege granting means, and grants a privilege to the player, which is the number of additional games (additional winning), based on the establishment of such a predetermined condition (winning of a rare role). Then, the added number of additional games is added (added) to the number of ART games, and the duration of the ART is extended.
Further, based on the determined number of additional games, an effect (expectation effect display) for suggesting the expectation of an additional game to the player, and an effect for notifying the number of additional games (addition result display) are executed. ..
If "0 game" is selected, it means that the additional lottery is not won.

次いで、主制御部10は、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像の消失タイミングを決定する(操作画像消失タイミング決定処理)(S2)。
上乗せ演出では、レア役に当選したそのゲームの開始時に、表示器8において操作手段への操作を促す操作画像が表示される(図27等参照)。
そして、この操作画像は、ゲーム開始時に表示されてから所定期間、表示されるようになっており、この期間内に操作画像に含まれる操作手段が操作された場合には消失する。
また、操作画像に含まれる操作手段を操作せずに、「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされた場合でも操作画像が消失するようになっている。なお、「次ゲーム開始操作時」とは、次ゲームの開始に係るベットボタン2aの操作が行われたときを示している。
すなわち、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像は、操作画像の表示中に、操作画像に含まれる操作手段が操作された場合には即座に消失し、一方、操作画像に含まれる操作手段が操作されなかった場合でも、「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされるまでは表示され、これらの操作がされた場合に消失する。
Next, the main control unit 10 determines the disappearance timing of the operation image displayed in the additional effect (operation image disappearance timing determination process) (S2).
In the addition effect, an operation image prompting the user to operate the operation means is displayed on the display 8 at the start of the game in which the rare combination is won (see FIG. 27 and the like).
Then, this operation image is displayed for a predetermined period after being displayed at the start of the game, and disappears if the operation means included in the operation image is operated within this period.
Further, the operation image disappears even when the "stop button 5 stop operation" or the "next game start operation" is performed without operating the operation means included in the operation image. In addition, "at the time of starting operation of the next game" indicates a time when the bet button 2a related to the start of the next game is operated.
That is, the operation image displayed in the addition effect immediately disappears when the operation means included in the operation image is operated while the operation image is being displayed, while the operation means included in the operation image is operated. Even if it is not, it is displayed until the “stop button 5 stop operation” or the “next game start operation” is performed, and disappears when these operations are performed.

そこで、当該処理のS2では、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像の表示中に、操作画像に含まれる操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)を操作せずに、「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされた場合の操作画像の消失タイミングを決定している。
具体的には、「上乗せゲーム数抽選(S1)」において決定した上乗せゲーム数に基づいて、操作画像の消失タイミングを決定する。
例えば、図21に示すように、上乗せゲーム数が「0ゲーム」の場合には、90%の確率で消失タイミングとして「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、10%の確率で「第2リール操作時」が選択され、「第3リール停止操作時」と「次ゲーム開始操作時」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「10ゲーム」の場合には、70%の確率で「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、30%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、「第3リール停止操作時」と「次ゲーム開始操作時」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「30ゲーム」の場合には、30%の確率で「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、65%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、5%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、「次ゲーム開始操作時」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「50ゲーム」の場合には、5%の確率で「第1リール停止操作時」が選択され、20%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、65%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、10%の確率で「次ゲーム開始操作時」が選択される。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「100ゲーム」の場合には、50%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、50%の確率で「次ゲーム開始操作時」が選択され、「第1リール停止操作時」と「第2リール停止操作時」は選択されない。
このように、上乗せゲーム数抽選において決定した上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、操作画像が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から後になる確率が高くなる。
すなわち、上乗せの期待度は、「次ゲーム開始操作時」>「第3リール停止操作時」>「第2リール停止操作時」>「第1リール停止操作時」の関係を有しており、リール停止操作がされている回数が多いほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなる。
Therefore, in S2 of the processing, while the operation image displayed in the additional effect is being displayed, the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or The timing at which the operation image disappears when the "next game start operation" is performed is determined.
Specifically, the disappearance timing of the operation image is determined based on the number of additional games determined in the “additional game number lottery (S1)”.
For example, as shown in FIG. 21, when the number of games to be added is “0 game”, “at the time of first reel stop operation” is selected as the disappearance timing with a probability of 90%, and “second game with a probability of 10%”. "At the time of reel operation" is selected, and "at the time of third reel stop operation" and "at the time of next game start operation" are not selected.
When the number of games to be added is “10 games”, “at the time of stopping the first reel” is selected with a probability of 70%, “at the time of stopping the second reel” is selected with a probability of 30%, and “ "At the time of the third reel stop operation" and "at the time of the next game start operation" are not selected.
When the number of games to be added is “30 games”, “at the time of the first reel stop operation” is selected with a probability of 30% and “at the time of the second reel stop operation” is selected with a probability of 65%. With a probability of %, "at the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected, and "at the time of the next game start operation" is not selected.
When the number of games to be added is “50 games”, “at the time of the first reel stop operation” is selected with a probability of 5%, and “at the time of the second reel stop operation” is selected with a probability of 20%. "At the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected with a probability of %, and "At the time of next game start operation" is selected with a probability of 10%.
When the number of additional games is "100 games", there is a 50% probability that "at the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected, and a 50% probability that "at the time of the next game start operation" is selected. "At the time of 1 reel stop operation" and "at the time of 2nd reel stop operation" are not selected.
As described above, the larger the number of additional games determined in the additional game number lottery, the higher the probability that the operation image disappears after the start of the game.
That is, the degree of expectation of addition has a relationship of “at the time of next game start operation”>“at the time of stop operation of the third reel”>“at time of stop operation of the second reel”>“at time of stop operation of the first reel”, The higher the number of times the reel stop operation is performed, the higher the degree of expectation of the addition.

次いで、主制御部10は、操作画像の表示中に、「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理(S2)」において決定した消失タイミングで、停止ボタン5又はベットボタン2aが操作された場合の上乗せの期待度を示唆する演出(期待度演出)の演出パターン(特典付与情報)を決定する(非操作時期待度演出決定処理)(S3)。
期待度演出の演出パターンとして、「弱演出」、「中演出」、「強演出」、「最強演出」が設けられており、各演出パターンの上乗せの期待度は、「最強演出」>「強演出」>「中演出」>「弱演出」の関係を有している。また、この関係に応じて、表示器8における画像演出、スピーカ9による効果音、ランプ11による点灯等により期待度の高低を認識可能な演出が行われるようになっている。
Next, the main control unit 10 displays the operation image at the disappearance timing determined in the "operation image disappearance timing determination process (S2)", and when the stop button 5 or the bet button 2a is operated, the degree of expectation of the addition. The effect pattern (privilege grant information) of the effect (expectation degree effect) that suggests is determined (non-operation expectation degree effect determination process) (S3).
There are "weak production", "medium production", "strong production", and "strongest production" as production patterns of the expectation production, and the expectation of addition of each production pattern is "strongest production">"strong". There is a relation of "production">"middle production">"weak production". In addition, according to this relationship, effects such as image effects on the display device 8, sound effects from the speaker 9, lighting by the lamp 11 and the like can be recognized so that the level of expectation can be recognized.

具体的には、「上乗せゲーム数抽選(S1)」において決定した上乗せゲーム数に基づいて演出パターンを決定する。
例えば、図22に示すように、上乗せゲーム数が「0ゲーム」の場合には、90%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、10%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、「強演出」と「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「10ゲーム」の場合には、70%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、「強演出」と「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「30ゲーム」の場合には、30%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、65%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、5%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「50ゲーム」の場合には、5%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、20%の確率で「第2リール停止操作時」が選択され、75%の確率で「第3リール停止操作時」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、上乗せゲーム数が「100ゲーム」の場合には、100%の確率で必ず「強演出」が選択され、「弱演出」、「中演出」及び「最強演出」は選択されない。
このように、上乗せゲーム数抽選において決定した上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、上乗せの期待度の高い演出パターンが選択される確率が高くなっている。
Specifically, the effect pattern is determined based on the number of additional games determined in the "additional game number lottery (S1)".
For example, as shown in FIG. 22, when the number of additional games is “0 game”, “weak effect” is selected with 90% probability, “medium effect” is selected with 10% probability, and “strong effect” is selected. "Direction" and "strongest performance" are not selected.
When the number of additional games is “10 games”, “weak performance” is selected with a probability of 70%, “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 30%, and “strong performance” and “strongest performance” are selected. Is not selected.
When the number of additional games is “30 games”, “weak performance” is selected with a probability of 30%, “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 65%, and “strong performance” is selected with a probability of 5%. Is selected, and “strongest effect” is not selected.
When the number of additional games is “50 games”, “weak performance” is selected with a probability of 5%, “when the second reel is stopped” is selected with a probability of 20%, and there is a probability of 75%. "At the time of the third reel stop operation" is selected, and "strongest effect" is not selected.
When the number of additional games is “100 games”, “strong effect” is always selected with a probability of 100%, and “weak effect”, “medium effect” and “strongest effect” are not selected.
As described above, the larger the number of additional games determined in the additional game number lottery, the higher the probability that an effect pattern with a higher degree of additional expectation will be selected.

次いで、主制御部10は、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像に含まれる操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)を操作した場合の上乗せの期待度を示唆する演出(期待度演出)の演出パターン(特典付与情報)を決定する(操作時期待度演出決定処理)(S4)。
具体的には、「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理(S2)」において決定した消失タイミングに基づいて演出パターンを決定する。
例えば、図23に示すように、消失タイミングが「第1リール停止操作時」の場合には、70%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、「強演出」と「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、消失タイミングが「第2リール停止操作時」の場合には、40%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、50%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、10%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、消失タイミングが「第3リール停止操作時」の場合には、10%の確率で「弱演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「中演出」が選択され、60%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、「最強演出」は選択されない。
また、消失タイミングが「次ゲーム開始操作時」の場合には、70%の確率で「強演出」が選択され、30%の確率で「最強演出」が選択され、「弱演出」と「中演出」は選択されない。
このように、操作画像の表示に従って操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)を操作した場合も、消失タイミングがゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど、すなわち、決定している上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、上乗せの期待度の高い演出パターンが選択される確率が高くなっている。
Next, the main control unit 10 produces an effect (expectation effect) that suggests the degree of expectation of addition when the operation means (for example, the effect button 12) included in the operation image is operated while the operation image is displayed. A pattern (privilege grant information) is determined (operation-time expected degree effect determination process) (S4).
Specifically, the effect pattern is determined based on the disappearance timing determined in the "operation image disappearance timing determination process (S2)".
For example, as shown in FIG. 23, when the disappearance timing is “when the first reel is stopped”, “weak performance” is selected with a probability of 70% and “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 30%. , "Strong performance" and "strongest performance" are not selected.
Further, when the disappearance timing is “when the second reel is stopped”, “weak performance” is selected with a probability of 40%, “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 50%, and “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 10%. "Strong production" is selected and "strongest production" is not selected.
Further, when the disappearance timing is “when the third reel is stopped”, “weak performance” is selected with a probability of 10%, “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 30%, and “medium performance” is selected with a probability of 60%. "Strong production" is selected and "strongest production" is not selected.
When the disappearance timing is “at the time of the next game start operation”, “strong effect” is selected with a probability of 70%, “strongest effect” is selected with a probability of 30%, and “weak effect” and “medium effect” are selected. "Direction" is not selected.
In this way, even when the operation means (for example, the effect button 12) is operated according to the display of the operation image, as the disappearance timing advances from the game start to the game, that is, as the number of determined additional games increases, the additional operation is performed. The probability of selecting a production pattern with high expectations is high.

また、「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作した場合」では、前述した「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作せずに停止ボタン5の停止操作又は次ゲーム開始操作をした場合」よりも期待度演出において信頼度の高い示唆がされるようになっている。
例えば、「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作せずに停止ボタン5の停止操作又は次ゲーム開始操作をした場合」には、図22に示すように、期待度演出として「最強演出」が選択されないのに対して、「操作画像の表示中に操作手段を操作した場合」には、図23に示すように、期待度演出として「最強演出」が選択される場合がある。
すなわち、「操作画像の表示に従って操作手段を操作した場合」では、上乗せゲーム数に「50G」又は「100G」が決定している場合にのみに選択される「最強演出」が実行されるため、上乗せの期待度として、より信頼度の高い示唆がされることになる。
なお、上乗せ演出の演出内容は後述する。
Further, in the case of “operating the operating means while the operating image is being displayed”, “from the case of performing the stop operation of the stop button 5 or the next game starting operation without operating the operating means while displaying the operating image” Has also come to give highly reliable suggestions in the production of expectations.
For example, in the case of “stop operation of the stop button 5 or next game start operation without operating the operation means while the operation image is displayed”, as shown in FIG. 22, the “strongest effect” is displayed as the expectation effect. On the other hand, when the operation means is operated while the operation image is being displayed, the "strongest effect" may be selected as the expectation effect, as shown in FIG. 23.
That is, in the case of “operating the operating means in accordance with the display of the operation image”, the “strongest effect” selected only when “50G” or “100G” is determined as the number of additional games is executed, As a degree of expectation of addition, a more reliable suggestion will be given.
The effect contents of the additional effect will be described later.

ここまで、スロットマシン1の構成、遊技状態等について説明したが、次に挙げる本実施形態におけるスロットマシンの特徴について、以下順に説明する。
(1)ART移行時の連続演出(後半前兆演出)
(2)ART中の上乗せ演出
Up to this point, the configuration of the slot machine 1, the game state, and the like have been described, but the features of the slot machine in the present embodiment to be described below will be described in order below.
(1) Continuous production at the time of ART transition (prediction production in the second half)
(2) Add-on production during ART

(1)ART移行時の連続演出(後半前兆演出)
次に、図24〜図26を参照して、連続演出の演出内容を説明する。
連続演出は、主制御部10及び副制御部20の制御により表示器8で実行され、通常遊技状態からARTへ移行することに対する遊技者の期待感を高めるための演出であり、例えば、3ゲームの間連続する演出が実行され、ARTの当選結果(特定情報)が報知される。
また、本実施形態では、各連続演出の演出内容は、レア役当選時に全て決定し、演出内容を決定した後に演出が実行される。
以下、連続演出A、連続演出B、連続演出Cの順に説明する。
(1) Continuous production at the time of ART transition (prediction production in the second half)
Next, with reference to FIGS. 24 to 26, the effect contents of the continuous effect will be described.
The continuous effect is executed by the display 8 under the control of the main control unit 10 and the sub control unit 20, and is an effect for increasing the player's expectation for shifting from the normal game state to the ART, for example, 3 games. During this period, a continuous effect is executed, and the winning result (specific information) of the ART is notified.
Further, in the present embodiment, the effect content of each continuous effect is determined at the time of winning the rare role, and the effect is executed after the effect content is determined.
Hereinafter, the continuous effect A, the continuous effect B, and the continuous effect C will be described in this order.

[連続演出A]
図24は、表示器8で実行される連続演出Aの演出の流れを示している。
連続演出Aは、ルーレットゲームを模した演出を行い、1ゲームに1回、移動体画像Iがルーレット上を移動し、所定の位置に停止するゲームが行われ、移動体画像Iの停止位置(「当たり」又は「ハズレ」)に応じて、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
具体的には、1ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、移動体画像Iが、ルーレット上を回転移動を開始し(図24中の(A))、第3リール停止操作に基づいて停止する。
そして、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出(NEXT演出)が実行される(図24中の(B))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Aにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した1ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図24に示す例では、1ゲーム目の継続演出として「NEXTチャンス」が選択されている場合を示している。
このように、第3リール停止操作時に移動体画像Iが停止してから、さらに、数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出を実行することで、遊技者の注意を引き付けることができる。
[Continuous production A]
FIG. 24 shows a flow of the effect of the continuous effect A executed on the display device 8.
In the continuous effect A, a game imitating a roulette game is performed, and once a game, the moving object image I moves on the roulette wheel and is stopped at a predetermined position. The winning result of the ART lottery is notified according to "win" or "miss".
Specifically, in the first game, the moving body image I starts rotating on the roulette based on the operation of the start lever 3 ((A) in FIG. 24), and based on the third reel stop operation. Stop.
Then, after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the continuous effect (NEXT effect) is executed ((B) in FIG. 24).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the first game determined in the "announcement type determination process" in the above-described continuous effect A is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 24, the continuous effect of the first game. Shows the case where "NEXT chance" is selected.
In this way, after the moving body image I is stopped at the time of the third reel stop operation, the continuous effect is executed after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed, so that the player's attention can be attracted.

2ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTチャンス」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図24中の(C)に示すように、移動体画像Iが2個に増えた状態で2つの移動体画像Iがルーレット上を回転移動を開始する。そのため、図24に示す例では、2ゲーム目では1ゲーム目と比較して「当たり」に移動体画像Iが停止する期待度(ARTの当選期待度)が高くなっている。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて2つの移動体画像Iが停止し、さらに、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出が実行される(図24中の(D))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Aにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した2ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図24に示す例では、「NEXT激熱」が選択されている場合を示している。
In the second game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT chance”) executed in the first game is performed.
For example, as shown in (C) of FIG. 24, two moving body images I start rotating on the roulette in a state where the number of moving body images I has increased to two. Therefore, in the example shown in FIG. 24, in the second game, the degree of expectation that the moving image I stops at the “win” (the expectation of winning in ART) is higher than that in the first game.
Then, the two moving body images I are stopped based on the third reel stop operation, and further, after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the continuous effect is executed (( in FIG. 24). D)).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the second game determined in the “announcement type determination process” in the above-described continuous effect A is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 24, “NEXT intense heat” is displayed. The case where it is selected is shown.

3ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXT激熱」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図24中の(E)に示すように、「当たり」の停止位置が3つに増えた状態で、移動体画像Iがルーレット上を回転移動を開始する。そのため、図24に示す例では、3ゲーム目では1ゲーム目と比較して「当たり」に移動体画像Iが停止する期待度(ARTの当選期待度)が高くなっている。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて移動体画像Iが停止し、さらに、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、4秒)経過後に、ART抽選の当選結果が報知される。
このように、3ゲーム目は、1ゲーム目及び2ゲーム目とは異なり、第3リール停止操作からの所定時間を、さらに長い時間(4秒)に設定して、ART抽選の当選結果の報知を、遊技者の注意を引き付けるようにしている。なお、後述する連続演出B及び連続演出Cも同様である。
このとき、ARTに当選している場合には、移動体画像Iが「当たり」に停止し、ARTに当選である旨が報知される(図24中の(F))。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、移動体画像Iが「ハズレ」に停止し、ARTに非当選である旨が報知される(図24中の(G))。
なお、図24に示す例では、継続演出の種類として「NEXTチャンス」と「NEXT激熱」が選択されている場合を例示したが、これ以外の継続演出として、「NEXT」が選択された場合には、例えば、1つの移動体画像Iと1つの当たりの停止位置との状態でルーレットゲームが実行され、「NEXT確定」が選択された場合には、例えば、1つの移動体画像Iと4つの当たりの停止位置との状態でルーレットゲームが実行される。
In the third game, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect ("NEXT intense heat") executed in the second game is performed based on the operation of the start lever 3.
For example, as shown in (E) of FIG. 24, the moving body image I starts rotating on the roulette with the number of stop positions of “hit” increased to three. Therefore, in the example shown in FIG. 24, in the third game, the degree of expectation that the moving body image I stops at “win” (the expectation of winning in ART) is higher than that in the first game.
Then, the moving body image I is stopped based on the third reel stop operation, and a few seconds (for example, 4 seconds) after the third reel stop operation, the winning result of the ART lottery is notified.
In this way, unlike the first game and the second game, in the third game, the predetermined time from the third reel stop operation is set to a longer time (4 seconds) to inform the winning result of the ART lottery. To attract the attention of the player. The same applies to continuous effects B and C described later.
At this time, when the ART is won, the moving body image I stops at “win” and the ART is notified that it is a win ((F) in FIG. 24). On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the moving body image I is stopped at “miss”, and the ART is notified that it is not won ((G) in FIG. 24).
In addition, in the example shown in FIG. 24, the case where “NEXT chance” and “NEXT intense heat” are selected as the types of continuous effects is illustrated, but when “NEXT” is selected as the continuous effects other than this. For example, when the roulette game is executed with one moving object image I and one hitting stop position and “NEXT confirmation” is selected, for example, one moving object image I and four moving object images I and 4 are displayed. The roulette game is executed in the state of the hitting stop position.

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、通常の遊技機では単に演出の継続を示すに過ぎない継続演出(NEXT演出)を、ARTの当選期待度に応じて異なる表示を行うことで、遊技の興趣向上を図ることができる。
なお、上記の演出内容に限らず、1ゲーム目又は2ゲーム目で移動体画像Iが「当たり」に停止してもよい。この場合には、連続演出の残りゲームのルーレットゲームを実行せずに、例えば、当選を祝福する演出を行ってもよく、あるいは、残りのゲーム中のルーレットゲームでも「当たり」に停止する演出を行ってもよい。
また、継続演出の種類に応じて、移動体画像Iの数や当たりの停止位置の数が変化しない(演出画面が変化しない)ようにしてもよい。
As described above, in the slot machine 1 according to the present embodiment, the continuous effect (NEXT effect) that merely indicates continuation of the effect on the normal gaming machine is displayed differently according to the expectation of winning the ART. , It is possible to improve the interest of the game.
Not limited to the above-mentioned effect contents, the moving object image I may be stopped at “win” in the first game or the second game. In this case, for example, an effect of celebrating the winning may be performed without executing the roulette game of the remaining games in the continuous effect, or an effect of stopping “win” in the roulette game during the remaining games. You can go.
Moreover, you may make it the number of the moving body images I and the number of the stop positions of a hit do not change (the effect screen does not change) according to the kind of continuous production.

[連続演出B]
図25は、表示器8で実行される連続演出Bの演出の流れを示している。
連続演出Bは、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタがバトルするバトル演出を行い、味方キャラクタの勝敗に応じてART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
具体的には、1ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、味方キャラクタと対戦する敵キャラクタとを表示する画面が表示され、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとのバトルが開始される(図25中の(A))。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて、一旦、バトルが終了し、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとが対峙する表示がされ、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出(NEXT演出)が実行される(図25中の(B))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Bにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した1ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図25に示す例では、「NEXTチャンス」が選択されていることを示している。
[Continuous production B]
FIG. 25 shows a flow of effects of the continuous effect B executed on the display device 8.
The continuous effect B performs a battle effect in which a teammate character and an enemy character battle each other, and notifies the winning result of the ART lottery according to the win or loss of the teammate character.
Specifically, in the first game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, a screen that displays the teammate character and the enemy character that competes is displayed, and the battle between the teammate character and the enemy character is started (FIG. 25). (A)).
Then, based on the operation for stopping the third reel, the battle is temporarily ended, a display in which the ally character and the enemy character face each other is displayed, and after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the operation for stopping the third reel, the continuous effect ( NEXT effect) is executed ((B) in FIG. 25).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the first game determined in the “announcement type determination process” in the above-mentioned continuous effect B is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 25, “NEXT chance” is selected. It has been shown that.

2ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTチャンス」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図25中の(C)に示すように、味方キャラクタが敵キャラクタに対して「強攻撃(必殺技等)」をするバトルが行われる。そのため、図25に示す例では、1ゲーム目と比較して味方キャラクタがバトルに「勝利」する期待度(ARTの当選期待度)が高くなっている。
そして、第3リール停止操作に基づいて、一旦、バトルが終了し、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとが対峙する表示がされ、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出が実行される(図25中の(D))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Bにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した2ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図25に示す例では、「NEXTボタン」が選択されていることを示している。
In the second game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT chance”) executed in the first game is performed.
For example, as shown in (C) of FIG. 25, a battle is performed in which a teammate character makes a “strong attack (a special move, etc.)” against an enemy character. Therefore, in the example shown in FIG. 25, the degree of expectation that the teammate character “wins” the battle (the degree of expectation of winning the ART) is higher than that in the first game.
Then, based on the operation of stopping the third reel, the battle is temporarily ended, a display in which the ally character and the enemy character face each other is displayed, and after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the operation of stopping the third reel, the continuous effect is produced. It is executed ((D) in FIG. 25).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the second game decided in the "announcement type determination process" in the above-mentioned continuous effect B is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 25, the "NEXT button" is selected. It has been shown that.

3ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTボタン」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図25中の(E)に示すように、演出ボタン12への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。このとき、演出ボタン12が発光して、操作画像が表示されている間は、発光し続けることで、操作が有効であることを報知するようになっている。
In the third game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT button”) executed in the second game is performed.
For example, as shown in (E) of FIG. 25, an operation image prompting the user to operate the effect button 12 is displayed. At this time, while the effect button 12 emits light and the operation image is displayed, the effect button 12 continues to emit light to notify that the operation is effective.

この操作画像の表示中に、遊技者によって演出ボタン12が操作された場合には、カットイン演出表示が実行される(図25中の(F))。このように、2ゲーム目の継続演出に「NEXTボタン」が選択されている場合には、次ゲーム(3ゲーム目)でカットイン演出表示が実行される場合がある。
ここで実行されるカットイン演出の演出パターンは、前述した「カットイン演出決定用処理」において決定した演出パターン(「弱カットイン」、「中カットイン」、「強カットイン」)が表示される。
なお、操作画像に含まれない操作手段(例えば、演出ハンドル13や大演出ボタン14)が操作された場合には、カットイン演出表示を行わないようにしてもよいし、固定の演出パターン(例えば、「弱カットイン」)を強制的に表示してカットイン演出表示を行ってもよく、操作画像に含まれる操作手段(演出ボタン12)を操作した場合のみ正確に当選期待度を示唆するようにしてもよい。
また、2ゲーム目の継続演出に「NEXTボタン」以外が選択されている場合には、スタートレバー3の操作から第3リール停止操作までの期間は、味方キャラクタと敵キャラクタとのバトルが行われる。
When the player operates the effect button 12 while the operation image is displayed, the cut-in effect display is executed ((F) in FIG. 25). As described above, when the “NEXT button” is selected for the continuous effect of the second game, the cut-in effect display may be executed in the next game (third game).
As the effect pattern of the cut-in effect executed here, the effect pattern (“weak cut-in”, “medium cut-in”, “strong cut-in”) determined in the above-mentioned “cut-in effect determination process” is displayed. It
It should be noted that when the operation means not included in the operation image (for example, the effect handle 13 or the large effect button 14) is operated, the cut-in effect display may not be performed, or a fixed effect pattern (for example, , "Weak cut-in") may be forcibly displayed to perform the cut-in effect display, and the expectation level of winning is accurately suggested only when the operation means (effect button 12) included in the operation image is operated. You may
In addition, when a button other than the "NEXT button" is selected for the continuation effect of the second game, a battle between the ally character and the enemy character is performed during the period from the operation of the start lever 3 to the operation of stopping the third reel. ..

次いで、停止ボタン5が操作されて、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、4秒)経過後に、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
ARTに当選している場合には、味方キャラクタが勝利する画像等のARTに当選である旨が報知される(図25中の(G))。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、味方キャラクタが敗北する画像等のARTに非当選である旨が報知される(図25中の(H))。
Then, the stop button 5 is operated, and after a few seconds (for example, 4 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the winning result of the ART lottery is notified.
If the player has won the ART, the fact that the ally character wins the ART or the like is notified that the player has won the ART ((G) in FIG. 25). On the other hand, when the ART is not won, the fact that the teammate character is defeated is notified to the ART that the team is not won ((H) in FIG. 25).

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、通常の遊技機では単に演出の継続を示すに過ぎない継続演出(NEXT演出)を、次ゲームにおいて操作手段への操作を促す操作表示が行われることを示す演出として用いることで、遊技者に対してARTの当選期待度を認識させることができるとともに、遊技の興趣向上を図ることができる。 As described above, in the slot machine 1 according to the present embodiment, a continuous effect (NEXT effect) that merely indicates continuation of effect on a normal gaming machine is displayed as an operation display prompting an operation on the operation means in the next game. By using it as an effect indicating that the game is being played, the player can be made aware of the expectation of winning the ART and the interest of the game can be improved.

[連続演出C]
図26は、表示器8で実行される連続演出Cの演出の流れを示している。
連続演出Cは、絵合せゲームを模した演出を行い、1ゲームに1回、3つに分割されている変動表示部(上段表示部、中段表示部、下段表示部)に表示される顔パーツ画像が変動・停止するゲームが行われ、3つの顔パーツ画像が縦方向に並んだときに、キャラクタの顔画像が完成するか否か(図26中の(A)における右上の顔画像と同一の画像が表示されるか否か)に応じてART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
具体的には、1ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、変動表示部の3つの顔パーツ画像が変動を開始する(図26中の(A))。
また、1ゲーム目のスタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行することが決定している継続演出の種類に対応する操作手段が所定時間(例えば、約1秒)の間、発光するようになっている。
例えば、図26に示す例では、1ゲーム目の継続演出として決定している「NEXTハンドル」に対応する演出ハンドル13が一瞬発光し、演出ボタン12を操作する演出が行われることを遊技者に視認可能に報知(先予告)する。
そのため、以降のゲームにおいて発光した操作手段を用いた演出が行われるであろうといった期待感を遊技者に与えることができ、遊技の興趣を高めることができる。
[Continuous production C]
FIG. 26 shows a flow of effects of the continuous effect C executed on the display device 8.
The continuous effect C is an effect that imitates a picture-matching game, and once per game, a face part image displayed in the variable display section (upper display section, middle display section, lower display section) divided into three. Whether or not the face image of the character is completed when the game in which the character fluctuates/stops is performed and three face part images are arranged in the vertical direction (the same as the face image at the upper right in (A) in FIG. 26) The result of the ART lottery is notified according to whether or not an image is displayed.
Specifically, in the first game, the three face part images in the variation display section start to vary based on the operation of the start lever 3 ((A) in FIG. 26).
Further, based on the operation of the start lever 3 of the first game, the operation means corresponding to the type of continuous effect decided to be executed in the first game emits light for a predetermined time (for example, about 1 second). It is supposed to do.
For example, in the example shown in FIG. 26, the player is informed that the effect handle 13 corresponding to the "NEXT handle" determined as the first game continuous effect emits light for a moment and the effect button 12 is operated. Notify visually (previous notice).
Therefore, it is possible to give the player a sense of expectation that the production using the operating means that emits light will be performed in the subsequent games, and it is possible to enhance the enjoyment of the game.

次いで、変動表示部の変動中に、第1リール〜第3リール停止操作に基づいて、上段表示部、中段表示部及び下段表示部の顔パーツ画像が順に停止する。そして、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出(NEXT演出)が実行される(図26中の(B))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Cにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した1ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図26に示す例では、「NEXTハンドル」が選択されていることを示している。
Next, while the variable display unit is changing, the face part images on the upper display unit, the middle display unit, and the lower display unit are stopped in order based on the first reel to third reel stop operation. Then, after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the continuous effect (NEXT effect) is executed ((B) in FIG. 26).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the first game determined in the “previous notice type determination process” in the continuous effect C described above is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 26, “NEXT handle” is selected. It has been shown that.

2ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、1ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXTハンドル」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図26中の(C)に示すように、演出ハンドル13への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。
また、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行することが決定している継続演出の種類に対応する操作手段が所定時間(例えば、約1秒)の間、発光する。
例えば、図26に示す例では、2ゲーム目の継続演出として決定している「NEXT大ボタン」に対応する大演出ボタン14が一瞬発光する。
そして、大演出ボタン14の発光が終了すると、操作が有効であることを報知するために演出ハンドル13が発光する。
このように、演出内容に対応して発光する操作手段が切り替わることから、遊技者を操作画像と操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
In the second game, based on the operation of the start lever 3, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT handle”) executed in the first game is performed.
For example, as shown in (C) of FIG. 26, an operation image that prompts the user to operate the effect handle 13 is displayed.
Further, based on the operation of the start lever 3, the operation means corresponding to the type of continuous effect decided to be executed in the second game emits light for a predetermined time (for example, about 1 second).
For example, in the example shown in FIG. 26, the large effect button 14 corresponding to the “NEXT large button” determined as the continuous effect of the second game emits light for a moment.
When the light emission of the large effect button 14 ends, the effect handle 13 emits light to notify that the operation is effective.
In this way, since the operation means that emits light is switched according to the effect contents, the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image and the operation means, and the interest can be enhanced.

次いで、操作画像の表示中に、遊技者により演出ハンドル13が操作された場合には、期待度(ARTの当選期待度)の高い演出(例えば、3つの変動表示部の変動が逆回転する演出)が実行される(図26中の(D))。
また、演出ハンドル13が操作された場合には、操作画像が消失(非表示)するとともに、演出ハンドル13が消灯する。
そして、変動表示部の変動中に、第3リール停止操作に基づいて、変動表示部の3つの顔パーツ画像が停止し、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、2秒)経過後に、継続演出が実行される(図26中の(E))。
ここで実行される継続演出は、前述した連続演出Cにおける「予告種別決定処理」において決定した2ゲーム目に係る継続演出の種類が実行され、図26に示す例では、「NEXT大ボタン」が選択されていることを示している。
また、2ゲーム目では、操作画像の表示が行われてから、遊技者によって第3リール停止操作がされることなく数秒(例えば、5秒)経過した場合には、継続演出が実行されるようになっている。
Next, when the player operates the effect handle 13 while the operation image is being displayed, an effect with a high expectation (the expectation of winning the ART) (for example, an effect in which the fluctuations of the three fluctuation display portions rotate in reverse). ) Is executed ((D) in FIG. 26).
When the effect handle 13 is operated, the operation image disappears (is not displayed) and the effect handle 13 is turned off.
Then, during the change of the variable display section, the three face part images of the variable display section are stopped based on the third reel stop operation, and after several seconds (for example, 2 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the continuous effect is produced. Is executed ((E) in FIG. 26).
As the continuous effect executed here, the type of the continuous effect related to the second game determined in the “previous notice type determination process” in the continuous effect C described above is executed, and in the example shown in FIG. 26, the “NEXT large button” is selected. Indicates that it is selected.
Further, in the second game, if a few seconds (for example, 5 seconds) elapse without the third reel stop operation being performed by the player after the operation image is displayed, the continuous effect is executed. It has become.

3ゲーム目では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて、2ゲーム目に実行された継続演出(「NEXT大ボタン」)に対応する演出が行われる。
例えば、図26中の(F)に示すように、大演出ボタン14への操作を促す操作画像が表示される。
この操作画像の表示中に、遊技者によって大演出ボタン14が操作された場合には、扉部材15(15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rb)による移動演出が実行される(図26中の(G))。
ここで実行される移動演出の動作パターン(移動数、移動位置、移動速度等)は、前述したように、レア役当選時に決定された動作パターンに基づいて扉部材15が移動する。
In the third game, an effect corresponding to the continuous effect (“NEXT large button”) executed in the second game is performed based on the operation of the start lever 3.
For example, as shown in (F) of FIG. 26, an operation image prompting the user to operate the large effect button 14 is displayed.
When the player operates the large effect button 14 while the operation image is displayed, the moving effect by the door member 15 (15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb) is executed ((G) in FIG. 26). ).
As described above, regarding the operation pattern of the movement effect (movement number, movement position, movement speed, etc.) executed here, the door member 15 moves based on the operation pattern determined at the time of winning the rare combination.

例えば、図26中の(G)に示す例では、4つの扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbが、開位置(第1位置)から閉位置(第3位置)へ移動した状態を示しており、期待度(ARTの当選期待度)の高い状態を示している。
すなわち、扉部材15の移動演出においては、扉部材15の移動数が多いほど、扉部材15が表示器8の中央位置に停止するほど、高速で扉部材15が移動するほど、ARTの当選期待度が高い状態を示唆している。
このように、操作手段への操作を促す操作画像と扉部材15の動作パターンとに関連性を設けているため、操作手段を操作する前の操作画像によって、扉部材15の作動数等を予測させることが可能になり、遊技の興趣を向上させることができる。
また、このような関係を持たせることにより、当選結果の報知に先立ち、操作画像において表示される操作手段や、扉部材15を遊技者が注目することになり、興趣を高めることができる。
For example, in the example shown in (G) of FIG. 26, the four door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, and 15Rb have moved from the open position (first position) to the closed position (third position). , Shows a high expectation (the expectation of winning the ART).
That is, in the moving effect of the door member 15, the greater the number of movements of the door member 15, the more the door member 15 stops at the central position of the display unit 8, the faster the door member 15 moves, and the expectation of winning the ART. It suggests a high degree.
As described above, since the operation image prompting the user to operate the operation means and the operation pattern of the door member 15 are associated with each other, the number of operations of the door member 15 is predicted from the operation image before the operation means is operated. It is possible to improve the enjoyment of the game.
Further, by having such a relationship, the player pays attention to the operation means displayed in the operation image and the door member 15 prior to the notification of the winning result, which can enhance the interest.

なお、操作手段(例えば、大演出ボタン14)への操作を促す操作画像の表示中に、表示されている操作手段とは異なる操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12や演出ハンドル13)が操作された場合には、扉部材15の移動演出を行わないようにしてもよいし、固定の動作パターン(例えば、扉部材15を1つだけ移動させる)で強制的に実行して扉部材15の移動演出を行ってもよく、操作画像に含まれる操作手段(演出ボタン12)を操作した場合のみ正確に当選期待度を示唆するようにしてもよい。 It should be noted that while the operation image prompting the operation means (for example, the large effect button 14) is being displayed, the operation means (for example, the effect button 12 or the effect handle 13) different from the displayed operation means is operated. In this case, the door member 15 may not be moved, or the door member 15 may be forcibly executed by a fixed operation pattern (for example, only one door member 15 is moved). May be performed, and the expected winning degree may be accurately suggested only when the operation means (effect button 12) included in the operation image is operated.

次いで、停止ボタン5が操作されて、第3リール停止操作から数秒(例えば、4秒)経過後に、扉部材15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rbが開位置(第1位置)へ移動し、ART抽選の当選結果を報知する。
ARTに当選している場合には、変動表示部の3つの顔パーツ画像によってキャラクタの顔が完成した状態で表示され、ARTに当選である旨(「やったね!」)が報知される(図26中の(H))。一方、ARTに非当選の場合には、3つの顔パーツ画像によってキャラクタの顔が完成していない状態で表示され、ARTに非当選である旨(「残念・・」など)が報知される(図26中の(I))。
なお、ARTに当選している場合には、ARTの当選結果の報知を3ゲーム目に限らず、1ゲーム目又は2ゲーム目でARTの当選を示す報知を行ってもよい。この場合、例えば、1%の確率からなる抽選に当選した場合に、カットイン演出表示等を行うことによって報知を行ってもよい。
Next, the stop button 5 is operated, and after several seconds (for example, 4 seconds) have elapsed from the third reel stop operation, the door members 15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb move to the open position (first position), and the ART lottery is performed. Notify the winning result.
When the player has won the ART, the face of the character is displayed in a completed state by the three face part images in the variable display portion, and the fact that the character has won (“I did it!”) is notified to the ART (FIG. (H) in 26). On the other hand, in the case of not winning the ART, the face of the character is displayed in a state in which it is not completed by the three face part images, and the ART is informed that it is not winning (“sorry...”) ( (I) in FIG. 26).
When the player wins the ART, the notification of the winning result of the ART is not limited to the third game, and the notification indicating the winning of the ART may be performed in the first game or the second game. In this case, for example, when the lottery with a probability of 1% is won, the notification may be given by displaying a cut-in effect.

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、遊技者による操作の受け付け面積(操作領域)が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、遊技者による操作の受け付け面積(操作領域)が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、多数の扉部材15が移動する確率が高くなっている。
これにより、操作領域が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、操作領域が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、ARTの当選期待度が高くなるように設定されていることから、移動する扉部材15の数が多いほど、ARTに当選している可能性が高くなる。
このような操作手段の操作領域の広さと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選)における当否とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像や操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
As described above, in the slot machine 1 according to the present embodiment, the operation means having a wider area (operation area) for accepting operations by the player is operated, or the area for accepting operations by the player (operation area) is larger. The probability that a large number of door members 15 will move is higher when an operation image including a wider operation means is displayed.
As a result, the expectation of winning the ART is set to be higher when the operation means having a wider operation area is operated or the operation image including the operation means having a wider operation area is displayed. Therefore, the larger the number of moving door members 15, the higher the possibility of winning the ART.
Since there is a correlation between the size of the operation area of the operating means and the win/loss in the lottery process (ART lottery) that can be advantageous to the player, it is easy for the player to recognize the degree of expectation. It is possible to make the player pay attention to the operation image and the operation means as well as to enhance the interest.

(2)上乗せ演出
次に、図27〜図31を参照して、上乗せ演出の演出内容を説明する。
上乗せ演出は、主制御部10及び副制御部20の制御により表示器8で実行され、ARTのゲーム数が加算(上乗せ)されることに対する遊技者の期待感を高めるための演出であり、ART中にレア役に当選したそのゲーム中に実行され、ゲーム数の上乗せを行うか否かの期待度演出の表示と、上乗せするゲーム数の表示を行うようになっている。
また、本実施形態では、上乗せ演出の演出内容は、レア役当選時に全て決定し、演出内容を決定した後に演出が実行されるようになっている。
(2) Add-on effect Next, the effect contents of the add-on effect will be described with reference to FIGS. 27 to 31.
The addition effect is executed by the display 8 under the control of the main control unit 10 and the sub-control unit 20 and is an effect for increasing the player's expectation that the number of ART games is added (added). It is executed during the game in which a rare role has been won, and the display of the expected degree effect of whether or not to add the number of games and the number of games to be added are displayed.
Further, in the present embodiment, the effect contents of the additional effect are all determined when the rare role is won, and the effect is executed after the effect contents are determined.

具体的には、ART中の内部抽選処理においてレア役に当選すると、上乗せ演出が開始するとともに、操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)への操作を促す操作画像が表示器8に表示される(図27等中の(A)、図28等中のT1)。
この操作画像の表示中に、操作手段(例えば、演出ボタン12)の操作、停止操作手段(例えば、停止ボタン5)の操作、次ゲーム開始操作(例えば、ベットボタン2aの操作)がされることで、以下に示すような演出の流れが異なる上乗せ演出が実行される。
Specifically, when the rare combination is won in the internal lottery process during the ART, the addition effect is started and an operation image prompting the operation means (for example, the effect button 12) is displayed on the display unit 8 ( (A) in FIG. 27, etc., T1 in FIG. 28, etc.).
During the display of this operation image, the operation means (for example, the effect button 12), the stop operation means (for example, the stop button 5), and the next game start operation (for example, the bet button 2a) are operated. Then, the additional effects, which are different in the flow of effects as shown below, are executed.

まず、図27、28を参照して、「操作画像の表示中に演出ボタンを操作した場合」の演出内容について説明する。
操作画像の表示中に(図27中の(A))、当該表示に従って遊技者が演出ボタン12を操作した場合には、即座に操作画像の表示が消失(非表示)し(図27中の(B)、図28中のT2)、続いて、期待度演出表示が実行される(図27中の(C))。
ここで実行される期待度演出表示は、前述した「操作時期待度演出決定処理」において決定した演出パターン(「弱演出」、「中演出」、「強演出」、「最強演出」)が実行される。
First, with reference to FIGS. 27 and 28, description will be given of effect contents in the case of “operating the effect button while the operation image is being displayed”.
While the operation image is being displayed ((A) in FIG. 27), when the player operates the effect button 12 according to the display, the display of the operation image immediately disappears (non-display) (in FIG. 27). (B), T2 in FIG. 28), and subsequently, the expectation effect display is executed ((C) in FIG. 27).
In the expectation effect display executed here, the effect patterns (“weak effect”, “medium effect”, “strong effect”, “strongest effect”) determined in the above-mentioned “expectation effect effect determination process during operation” are executed. To be done.

次いで、遊技者による第3リール停止操作に基づいて、表示器8に上乗せ結果表示が実行される(図27中の(D)、図28中のT5)。
ここで実行される上乗せ結果表示は、前述した「上乗せゲーム数抽選」において決定した上乗せゲーム数が表示され、例えば、抽選に当選している場合には、上乗せされるゲーム数(「+100G」等)が表示器8及び7セグ表示部13aに表示される。一方、抽選に当選していない場合には、上乗せゲーム数は表示されず、例えば、上乗せに当選していないことを示す文字情報(「残念」等の)や演出画像が表示される。
そして、次のゲームの開始に係る操作として、ベットボタン2aの操作が行われた場合に、上乗せ演出が終了する(図28中のT6)。
Then, based on the third reel stop operation by the player, the display result is displayed on the display 8 ((D) in FIG. 27, T5 in FIG. 28).
The addition result display executed here displays the number of additional games determined in the above-mentioned “additional game number lottery”. ) Is displayed on the display 8 and the 7-segment display unit 13a. On the other hand, when the lottery has not been won, the number of additional games is not displayed, and, for example, character information (such as "sorry") or the effect image indicating that the additional game is not won is displayed.
Then, when the bet button 2a is operated as an operation related to the start of the next game, the addition effect ends (T6 in FIG. 28).

次に、図29、31を参照して、「操作画像の表示中に消失タイミングとなるリール停止操作をした場合」の演出内容について説明する。
操作画像の表示中に(図29中の(A))、当該表示に従わずに遊技者が演出ボタン12を操作せずに、消失タイミングとして決定されているリール停止操作を行った場合には、その操作に応じて操作画像の表示が消失する(図29中の(B))。
具体的には、消失タイミングが「第1リール停止操作」の場合(図31中のT3)、消失タイミングが「第2リール停止操作」の場合(図31中のT4)、消失タイミングが「第3リール停止操作」の場合(図31中のT5)に操作画像の表示が消失する。
この操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングは、前述した「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理」において決定した「消失タイミング」に基づいており、操作画像の表示が消失した後に、続いて、期待度演出表示が実行される(図29中の(C))。
Next, with reference to FIGS. 29 and 31, description will be given of the contents of the effect of “when the reel stop operation which is the disappearance timing during the operation image is displayed”.
When the player does not operate the effect button 12 and performs the reel stop operation determined as the disappearance timing while the operation image is displayed ((A) in FIG. 29), the display is not performed. The display of the operation image disappears according to the operation ((B) in FIG. 29).
Specifically, when the disappearance timing is “first reel stop operation” (T3 in FIG. 31), when the disappearance timing is “second reel stop operation” (T4 in FIG. 31), the disappearance timing is “first reel stop operation”. In the case of “3 reel stop operation” (T5 in FIG. 31), the display of the operation image disappears.
The timing at which the display of the operation image disappears is based on the “disappearance timing” determined in the above-described “operation image disappearance timing determination process”, and after the display of the operation image disappears, the expectation effect display is subsequently displayed. It is executed ((C) in FIG. 29).

ここで実行される期待度演出表示は、前述した「非操作時期待度演出決定処理」において決定した演出パターン(「弱演出」、「中演出」、「強演出」、「最強演出」)が表示される。
次いで、遊技者による第3リール停止操作に基づいて、表示器8及び7セグ表示部13aに上乗せ結果表示が実行され(図29中の(D)、図31中のT5)、次のゲームの開始に係る操作として、ベットボタン2aの操作が行われた場合に、上乗せ演出が終了する(図31中のT6)。
なお、図29に示す演出の流れでは、操作画像の表示中に、消失タイミングとして決定されているリール停止操作に基づいて操作画像が消失した後の期待度演出表示を実行しないようにしてもよい。
このように、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像の表示に従わずに停止ボタン5の停止操作がされた場合には、リール停止操作がされた回数(第1リール停止操作〜第3リール停止操作)に応じて操作画像の表示が消失する場合がある。
In the expectation effect display executed here, the effect patterns (“weak effect”, “middle effect”, “strong effect”, “strongest effect”) determined in the above-mentioned “non-operation expectation effect effect determination process” are Is displayed.
Then, based on the third reel stop operation by the player, the display result is executed on the display 8 and the 7-segment display unit 13a ((D) in FIG. 29, T5 in FIG. 31), and the next game As an operation related to the start, when the bet button 2a is operated, the addition effect ends (T6 in FIG. 31).
In the flow of the effect shown in FIG. 29, the expectation effect display after the operation image disappears based on the reel stop operation determined as the disappearance timing may not be executed during the display of the operation image. ..
In this way, when the stop button 5 is stopped while the operation image is being displayed without following the display of the operation image, the number of reel stop operations (first reel stop operation to third reel stop operation) is performed. The display of the operation image may disappear depending on the (stop operation).

次に、図30、31を参照して、「操作画像の表示中に消失タイミングとなる次ゲーム開始操作をした場合」の演出内容について説明する。
操作画像の表示中に(図30中の(A))、当該表示に従わずに遊技者がリール停止操作を(第3リール停止操作)を行った場合には、操作画像が、例えば、画面上に縮小して表示したまま、その画面上において上乗せ結果表示が実行される(図30中の(B))。
さらに、演出ボタン12を操作せずに、前述した「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理」において消失タイミングとして決定されている次ゲームの開始操作(ベットボタン2aの操作)を行った場合には、その操作に応じて操作画像の表示が消失し(図30中の(C)、図31中のT6)、続いて、期待度演出表示が実行される(図30中の(D))。
このように、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像の表示に従わずに停止ボタン5の停止操作(第3リール停止操作)及び次ゲーム開始操作がされた場合には、この次ゲーム開始操作に応じて操作画像の表示が消失する場合がある。
Next, with reference to FIGS. 30 and 31, description will be given of the effect contents of “when the next game start operation at the disappearance timing is performed while the operation image is displayed”.
When the player performs the reel stop operation (third reel stop operation) while not displaying the operation image while the operation image is being displayed ((A) in FIG. 30), the operation image is, for example, a screen. The reduced result is displayed on the screen and the addition result is displayed on the screen ((B) in FIG. 30).
Furthermore, when the start operation of the next game (operation of the bet button 2a) determined as the disappearance timing in the above-mentioned "operation image disappearance timing determination process" is performed without operating the effect button 12, the operation is performed. Accordingly, the display of the operation image disappears ((C) in FIG. 30, T6 in FIG. 31), and subsequently, the expectation effect display is executed ((D) in FIG. 30).
As described above, when the stop operation of the stop button 5 (third reel stop operation) and the next game start operation are performed while the operation image is displayed, the next game start operation is performed. Depending on the situation, the display of the operation image may disappear.

なお、図30に示す演出の流れでは、操作画像の表示中に、遊技者による第3リール停止操作に基づいて上乗せ結果表示がされた後に、次ゲームの開始操作となるベットボタン2aの操作に基づいて期待度演出表示がされる演出の流れになっているが、これに限らず、「操作画像消失タイミング決定処理」において消失タイミングとして「次ゲーム開始操作時」が選択された場合には、次ゲーム開始操作後の期待度演出表示を実行しないようにしてもよい。
また、第3リール停止操作がされたことに基づいて期待度演出表示を実行し、次ゲーム開始操作に基づいて上乗せ結果表示を実行するようにしてもよい。
In the flow of the effect shown in FIG. 30, after the addition result is displayed based on the third reel stop operation by the player while the operation image is displayed, the bet button 2a which is the start operation of the next game is operated. Although the flow of the effect is displayed based on the expectation effect display based on the above, the present invention is not limited to this. The expectation effect display after the next game start operation may not be executed.
Further, the expectation effect display may be executed based on the third reel stop operation being performed, and the addition result display may be executed based on the next game start operation.

このように、本実施形態におけるスロットマシン1においては、上乗せ演出において表示される操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像に含まれる操作手段を操作せずに「停止ボタン5の停止操作」又は「次ゲーム開始操作」がされた場合には、決定されている消失タイミング(第1リール停止操作時〜第3リール停止操作時、次ゲーム開始操作時)に基づいて操作画像の表示が消失するようになっている。
また、上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、消失タイミングがゲーム開始から後になる確率が高く設定されているため、図31中の(a)〜(d)に示すように、操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなる。
このような操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(上乗せゲーム数抽選)の期待度とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
As described above, in the slot machine 1 according to the present embodiment, while the operation image displayed in the addition effect is being displayed, the "stop operation of the stop button 5" or the "stop operation of the stop button 5" is performed without operating the operation means included in the operation image. When the "next game start operation" is performed, the display of the operation image disappears based on the determined disappearance timing (during the first reel stop operation to the third reel stop operation, at the next game start operation). It has become.
Further, as the number of additional games increases, the probability that the disappearance timing will be after the start of the game is set to be higher. Therefore, as shown in (a) to (d) of FIG. 31, the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears. However, as the game progresses from the start of the game, the degree of expectation of the addition increases.
Since there is a correlation between the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears and the expectation of the lottery process (additional game number lottery) that can be advantageous to the player, the expectation to the player is high or low. Can be easily recognized and the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image, so that the interest can be enhanced.

[変形例]
次に、本発明の変形例について説明する。
[連続演出の変形例]
まず、連続演出の変形例について説明する。
前述の実施形態における連続演出では、レア役当選時に、連続演出が実行される3ゲーム分の全ての演出内容を事前に決定してから連続演出を実行していたが、これに限らず、連続演出を実行する各ゲームにおいてスタートレバー3を操作したときに、当該ゲームの演出内容を決定することで、3ゲームに亘って演出内容を決定するようにしてもよい。
また、連続演出を、ARTへの移行に関する前兆演出として説明したが、これに限らず、遊技者に有利な特典の付与に係るART中の上乗せ抽選の前兆演出や、ボーナス抽選の前兆演出等としてもよい。上乗せ抽選の前兆演出とした場合には、連続演出の最終ゲームにおいて当選を示す報知に代えて、上乗せされるゲーム数(「+100G」等)の報知を行う。
[Modification]
Next, a modified example of the present invention will be described.
[Modification of continuous production]
First, a modified example of the continuous effect will be described.
In the continuous production in the above-described embodiment, when the rare role is won, the continuous production is executed after previously determining all the contents of the production for the three games in which the continuous production is executed, but the present invention is not limited to this. When the start lever 3 is operated in each game in which the effect is executed, the effect content of the game may be determined to determine the effect content over the three games.
Further, although the continuous effect has been described as the precursor effect related to the transition to the ART, the present invention is not limited to this, and as the predictive effect of the additional lottery during the ART related to the granting of the advantage advantageous to the player, the predictive effect of the bonus lottery, or the like. Good. When the precursor effect of the additional lottery is selected, the number of games to be added (“+100G” or the like) is notified instead of the notification indicating the winning in the final game of the continuous effect.

また、連続演出(後半前兆演出)の実行中に、レア役に当選した場合には、連続演出(後半前兆演出)の非実行中と同様に、ART抽選や連続演出の演出内容を決定する処理を行い、且つ、当該処理の結果(当選権利)を記憶しておき、実行中の連続演出が終了した後に、当該記憶している内容に基づく連続演出を実行してもよいし、ART抽選に当選した場合にのみ連続演出を実行するようにしてもよい。 Further, when a rare role is won during execution of the continuous production (second half precursor effect), processing for determining the effect contents of the ART lottery or continuous production as in the non-execution of the continuous production (second half precursor effect). In addition, the result (winning right) of the process may be stored, and after the continuous effect being executed ends, the continuous effect based on the stored content may be executed, or the ART lottery may be performed. You may make it perform a continuous production only when it wins.

また、連続演出の最終ゲームにおいてART抽選の当選結果を報知する際に、ARTに非当選であることを報知する画像を一旦表示した後に、次ゲームの開始操作時に、ARTに当選であることを報知する画像に切り替え表示する復活演出を行ってもよい。また、このような復活演出は、比較的期待度の高い演出(継続演出、カットイン演出)が選択されている場合に発生率が高まるようにしてもよい。このようにすれば、より興趣性が高く期待感の高い演出を行うことが可能となる。 Also, when notifying the result of the ART lottery in the final game of the continuous production, after displaying an image notifying the non-winning in the ART once, it is confirmed that the ART is won in the starting operation of the next game. A revival effect may be performed in which the image is switched and displayed. Further, such a revival effect may be increased in occurrence rate when an effect (continuation effect, cut-in effect) with a relatively high degree of expectation is selected. By doing so, it is possible to perform a more entertaining and highly anticipated production.

また、連続演出Aにおいては、連続演出Cと同様に、継続演出(NEXT演出)の種類として「NEXTボタン」、「NEXTハンドル」及び「NEXT大ボタン」を選択可能として、対応する操作手段(演出ボタン12、演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14)への操作を促す操作画像を表示してもよい。さらに、遊技者により対応する操作手段が操作された場合には、扉部材15が移動するようにしてもよい。この場合、連続演出B及び連続演出Cと扉部材15の移動可能な最大数を異ならせる(例えば、連続演出Aは「2つ」にする)ことで、扉部材15の最大移動数によって、各連続演出のARTの当選期待度を識別可能に報知することができる。 Further, in the continuous effect A, similarly to the continuous effect C, "NEXT button", "NEXT handle", and "NEXT large button" can be selected as the type of continuous effect (NEXT effect), and corresponding operation means (effect). An operation image that prompts the user to operate the button 12, the effect handle 13, and the large effect button 14) may be displayed. Furthermore, the door member 15 may be moved when the corresponding operating means is operated by the player. In this case, the maximum number of door members 15 that can be moved is different from the continuous effects B and C (for example, the continuous effect A is "two"), so that the maximum movement number of the door members 15 causes It is possible to distinguishably notify the expected winning degree of the continuous production ART.

また、連続演出Bにおいては、連続演出Cと同様に、継続演出(NEXT演出)の種類として「NEXTハンドル」及び「NEXT大ボタン」を選択可能として、対応する操作手段(演出ハンドル13、大演出ボタン14)への操作を促す操作画像を表示してもよい。また、遊技者により対応する操作手段が操作された場合には、扉部材15が移動するようにしてもよい。この場合、連続演出A及び連続演出Cと扉部材15の移動可能な最大数を異ならせる(例えば、連続演出Bは「3つ」にする)ことで、扉部材15の最大移動数によって、各連続演出のARTの当選期待度を識別可能に報知することができる。 Further, in the continuous effect B, similar to the continuous effect C, "NEXT handle" and "NEXT large button" can be selected as types of continuous effect (NEXT effect), and corresponding operation means (effect handle 13, large effect). An operation image prompting the user to operate the button 14) may be displayed. Further, the door member 15 may be moved when the corresponding operating means is operated by the player. In this case, by changing the maximum movable number of the door members 15 from the continuous effects A and C (for example, the continuous effect B is set to "3"), the maximum movement number of the door members 15 is changed. It is possible to distinguishably notify the expectation of winning the ART of continuous production.

[連続演出Cについて]
また、連続演出Cにおいては、扉部材15の動作パターンである移動位置と移動速度を、3ゲーム目に表示される操作画像の種類に基づいて決定してもよい。例えば、操作領域が広い操作手段が含まれる操作画像が選択されている方が、閉位置として第3位置が決定される確率を高くしてもよく、移動速度として第2速度が決定される確率を高くしてもよい。このように、操作する操作手段の操作領域が広いほど、扉部材15が高速で、又は、大きい移動量で作動することでインパクトのある演出を行うことができるため、操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができる。
また、前述の実施形態における連続演出Cでは、移動位置と移動速度を複数設けた場合で説明したが、これに限らず、移動位置と移動速度をそれぞれ1つ設け(例えば、「第3位置」と「第1速度」のみ設け)、移動数のみ複数設けることで、扉部材15が移動する数のみでARTの当選期待度の示唆を行うようにしてもよい。
[About continuous production C]
Further, in the continuous effect C, the movement position and the movement speed, which are the operation patterns of the door member 15, may be determined based on the type of the operation image displayed in the third game. For example, the probability that the third position is determined as the closed position may be increased and the probability that the second velocity is determined as the moving speed may be increased when the operation image including the operation means having a wide operation area is selected. May be higher. As described above, the wider the operation area of the operating means to be operated, the faster the operation of the door member 15 or the greater the amount of movement, so that it is possible to produce an impactful effect. Therefore, by operating the operating means. The staging effect can be sufficiently enhanced.
Further, in the continuous effect C in the above-described embodiment, the case where a plurality of moving positions and moving speeds are provided has been described, but the present invention is not limited to this, and one moving position and one moving speed are provided (for example, the “third position”). It is also possible to suggest the expectation of winning of ART only by the number of movements of the door member 15 by providing a plurality of movement numbers.

また、連続演出Cにおいては、扉部材15の移動数を操作手段ごとに固定にしてもよい。
例えば、図34に示すように、ARTに当選している場合には、演出ボタンの場合には作動数「1」が必ず決定され、演出ハンドルの場合には作動数「3」が必ず決定され、大演出ボタンの場合には「4」が必ず決定され、一方、図33に示すように、ARTに非当選の場合には、演出ボタンの場合には作動数「1」が必ず決定され、演出ハンドルの場合には作動数「2」又は「3」が必ず決定されるようにしてもよい。
このように、扉部材15の移動数を強制的に決定して、操作手段同士で、扉部材15の移動数が重複しないようにしてもよい。
Further, in the continuous effect C, the number of movements of the door member 15 may be fixed for each operation unit.
For example, as shown in FIG. 34, when the player wins the ART, the operation number "1" is always determined in the case of the production button, and the operation number "3" is always determined in the case of the production handle. , "4" is always determined in the case of a large production button, while as shown in FIG. 33, the number of operations "1" is always determined in the case of a production button in the case of non-winning ART. In the case of a production handle, the number of operations "2" or "3" may be determined without fail.
In this way, the number of movements of the door member 15 may be forcibly determined so that the number of movements of the door member 15 does not overlap between the operating means.

また、連続演出Cにおいては、移動する扉部材15(15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rb)に応じて期待度を異ならせてもよい。例えば、15La<15Lb<15Ra<15Rbの関係に基づいて、ARTの当選期待度を設定してもよい。
また、1ゲーム目から操作画像の表示を行ってもよく、2ゲーム目では操作画像の表示を行わなくてもよく、2ゲーム目に連続演出Bのようにカットイン演出表示を実行してもよい。
また、3ゲーム目において、1ゲーム目及び2ゲーム目と同様に、操作画像の表示中は、対応する操作手段(図26の例では、大演出ボタン14)を発光させて、操作が有効であることを報知してもよい。
In the continuous effect C, the degree of expectation may be changed according to the moving door member 15 (15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb). For example, the expected winning degree of ART may be set based on the relationship of 15La<15Lb<15Ra<15Rb.
Further, the operation image may be displayed from the first game, the operation image may not be displayed in the second game, and the cut-in effect display may be executed as in the continuous effect B in the second game. Good.
Further, in the third game, as in the first game and the second game, while the operation image is displayed, the corresponding operation means (the large effect button 14 in the example of FIG. 26) is caused to emit light, and the operation is effective. You may be notified that there is.

[上乗せ演出の変形例]
次に、上乗せ演出の変形例について説明する。
上記の実施形態では、操作手段として演出ボタン12を例に挙げて説明したが、これに限らず、演出ハンドル13や大演出ボタン14としてもよい。
この場合、これらの操作手段のうち何れかを選択可能として、この選択された操作手段を含む操作画像を上乗せ演出開始時に表示するようにしてもよい。
また、この操作手段の選択を消失タイミングに基づいて決定してもよい。例えば、図32に示すように、消失タイミングが「第1リール停止操作時」の場合には、70%の確率で「演出ボタン」が選択され、30%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択される。
また、消失タイミングが「第2リール停止操作時」の場合には、40%の確率で「演出ボタン」が選択され、50%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択され、10%の確率で「大演出ボタン」が選択さる。
また、消失タイミングが「第3リール停止操作時」の場合には、20%の確率で「演出ボタン」が選択され、30%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択され、50%の確率で「大演出ボタン」が選択される。
また、消失タイミングが「次ゲーム開始操作時」の場合には、30%の確率で「演出ハンドル」が選択され、70%の確率で「大演出ボタン」が選択される。
このように、消失タイミングがゲーム開始から後であるほど、操作領域が広い操作手段が選択される確率が高くなるため、消失タイミングはゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど上乗せの期待度が高いことから、操作領域が広い操作手段が選択された方が、上乗せの期待度が高いことを示唆することができる。
なお、これに限らず、操作手段の選択を「上乗せゲーム数」に基づいて決定してもよい。
[Modified example of addition]
Next, a modified example of the addition effect will be described.
In the above embodiment, the effect button 12 was described as an example of the operation means, but the present invention is not limited to this, and the effect handle 13 or the large effect button 14 may be used.
In this case, any one of these operation means may be selectable, and the operation image including the selected operation means may be displayed at the start of the presentation effect.
Further, the selection of the operation means may be decided based on the disappearance timing. For example, as shown in FIG. 32, when the disappearance timing is “when the first reel is stopped”, the “effect button” is selected with a probability of 70% and the “effect handle” is selected with a probability of 30%. It
Further, when the disappearance timing is “when the second reel is stopped”, there is a 40% probability that the “effect button” will be selected, a 50% probability that the “effect handle” will be selected, and a 10% probability that the “effect handle” will be selected. "Great production button" is selected.
When the disappearance timing is “when the third reel is stopped,” there is a 20% chance that the “effect button” is selected, a 30% chance that the “effect handle” is selected, and a 50% chance that the “effect handle” is selected. "Great production button" is selected.
When the disappearance timing is “at the time of the next game start operation”, the “effect handle” is selected with a probability of 30% and the “large effect button” is selected with a probability of 70%.
In this way, as the disappearance timing is after the start of the game, the probability that an operation means having a wider operation area is selected is higher, and therefore the disappearance timing is more likely to be added as the game progresses from the start of the game. It can be suggested that when the operation means having a wide operation area is selected, the degree of expectation of the addition is higher.
The selection of the operating means is not limited to this, and may be determined based on the “number of additional games”.

また、上乗せ演出においても、連続演出と同様に、扉部材15を作動(移動)させてもよい。例えば、期待度演出表示や上乗せ結果表示の報知に先立ち、扉部材15を作動させてもよく、この場合、扉部材15の移動数等の動作パターンを異ならせることで上乗せの期待度を示唆して、興趣を高めることができる。 Further, also in the additional effect, the door member 15 may be operated (moved) as in the continuous effect. For example, the door member 15 may be operated prior to the notification of the expectation effect display or the addition result display. In this case, the operation pattern such as the number of movements of the door member 15 is made different to indicate the expectation of the addition. Therefore, the interest can be increased.

また、前述の実施形態における上乗せ演出では、操作画像の表示中に、その操作画像に含まれている操作手段が操作されない場合には、停止ボタン5の操作に基づいて操作画像の表示が消失する例を説明したが、これに限らず、「上乗せ演出が開始されてから(操作画像の表示がされてから)の経過時間」に基づいて操作画像の表示を消失させることもできる。すなわち、操作画像の消失タイミングを「操作画像が表示されてからの経過時間」とすることができる。
例えば、図35に示すように、操作画像の消失タイミングとなる経過時間(5秒、10秒、20秒)を上乗せゲーム数に基づいて決定してもよく、この場合には、上乗せゲーム数が多いほど、経過時間の長い消失タイミングが選択される確率が高くなるようになっている。すなわち、上乗せの期待度は、「20秒(第2期間)」>「10秒(第1期間又は第2期間)」>「5秒(第1期間)」の関係を有しており、操作画像が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から時間が経過するほど上乗せの期待度が高くなる。
In addition, in the addition effect in the above-described embodiment, when the operation means included in the operation image is not operated while the operation image is being displayed, the display of the operation image disappears based on the operation of the stop button 5. Although an example has been described, the present invention is not limited to this, and the display of the operation image can be made to disappear based on "the elapsed time from the start of the addition effect (after the operation image is displayed)". That is, it is possible to set the disappearance timing of the operation image to be “elapsed time after the operation image is displayed”.
For example, as shown in FIG. 35, the elapsed time (5 seconds, 10 seconds, 20 seconds) at which the operation image disappears may be determined based on the number of additional games. In this case, the number of additional games is The larger the number, the higher the probability that the disappearance timing with a longer elapsed time is selected. That is, the expected degree of addition has a relationship of “20 seconds (second period)”>“10 seconds (first period or second period)”>“5 seconds (first period)” As the image disappears with time from the start of the game, the degree of expectation of addition increases.

また、上記の実施形態における上乗せ演出では、スタートレバー3の操作に基づいて上乗せ演出が開始されるタイミングで操作画像の表示が開始される例で説明したが、これに限らず、操作画像の表示が開始されるタイミングを、上乗せ演出が開始されるタイミングと異ならせることで、上乗せ期待度を示唆するようにしてもよい。
例えば、図36に示すように、「ゲーム開始操作時」<「第1リール停止操作時」<「第2リール停止操作時」<「第3リール停止操作時」の関係に基づいて、操作画像の表示が開始されるタイミングがゲーム開始から経過するほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなるようにしてもよい
In addition, in the additional effect in the above-described embodiment, the example in which the display of the operation image is started at the timing when the additional effect is started based on the operation of the start lever 3 has been described, but the present invention is not limited to this. It is also possible to indicate the degree of expectation of addition by making the timing of starting the time different from the timing of starting the time-stamping effect.
For example, as shown in FIG. 36, the operation image is based on the relationship of “at game start operation”<“at first reel stop operation”<“at second reel stop operation”<“at third reel stop operation”. The expectation of the addition may be set to increase as the timing at which is displayed starts from the start of the game.

また、上記の実施形態における上乗せ演出では、1つの上乗せ演出を例示したが、これに限らず、2以上の上乗せ演出を設けてもよい。この場合、上乗せ演出ごとに操作画像の消失タイミングが異なるように設定してもよい。
例えば、上乗せ演出Aは消失タイミングを「第1リール停止操作」とし、上乗せ演出Bは消失タイミングを「第2リール停止操作」とし、上乗せ演出Cは消失タイミングを「第3リール停止操作」と設定することで、選択される上乗せ演出ごとに期待度を示唆することができ、興趣を高めることができる。
Further, in the additional effect in the above embodiment, one additional effect is illustrated, but the invention is not limited to this, and two or more additional effects may be provided. In this case, the disappearance timing of the operation image may be set to be different for each additional effect.
For example, the addition effect A sets the disappearance timing as "first reel stop operation", the addition effect B sets the disappearance timing as "second reel stop operation", and the addition effect C sets the disappearance timing as "third reel stop operation". By doing so, it is possible to suggest the degree of expectation for each additional effect selected, and it is possible to enhance the interest.

また、上乗せ結果表示において、上乗せに当選していないことを示す演出を表示し、次ゲームの開始時に、上乗せに当選していることを報知するような復活演出を行ってもよい。また、このような復活演出は、期待度演出表示において比較的期待度の高い「強演出」や「最強演出」が選択されている場合に発生率が高まるようにしてもよい。このようにすれば、より興趣性が高く期待感の高い演出を行うことが可能となる。 In addition, in the addition result display, an effect indicating that the addition is not won may be displayed, and at the start of the next game, a revival effect may be performed to notify that the addition is won. Further, such a revival effect may be increased in occurrence rate when “strong effect” or “strongest effect” with relatively high degree of expectation is selected in the expectation effect display. By doing so, it is possible to perform a more entertaining and highly anticipated production.

以上のように、本実施形態に係るスロットマシン1によれば、以下のような作用効果を発揮する。
本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、操作手段を操作することにより移動数の異なる扉部材15が作動するため、インパクトのある演出を行うことができ、操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができる。
また、本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、操作領域が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、操作領域が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、ARTの当選期待度が高くなる関係を有しており、また、操作領域が広い操作手段が操作される方が、又は、操作領域が広い操作手段を含む操作画像が表示される方が、多数の扉部材15が移動する確率が高くなる関係を有している
このような操作手段の操作領域の広さと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(ART抽選)の当選期待度とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像と操作手段に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
一方、特許文献1には、操作手段を操作することで表示部上の演出態様を変化させる遊技機が開示されているが、この遊技機では、操作手段を操作しても、単に表示部上の表示態様が変化するだけであるため、異なる操作手段を操作することによる演出効果を十分に高めることができないため、興趣の低下を招いてしまう虞があった。
As described above, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the following operational effects are exhibited.
According to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the door member 15 having a different number of movements is operated by operating the operation means, so that it is possible to perform an effect with an impact, and the effect effect by operating the operation means can be obtained. It can be increased sufficiently.
Further, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the expectation of winning of the ART is obtained when the operation means having a wide operation area is operated or the operation image including the operation means having a wide operation area is displayed. Has a relationship in which a large number of door members 15 are operated when an operation means having a wide operation area is operated or an operation image including an operation means having a wide operation area is displayed. There is a relationship that the probability of moving becomes high. By having a correlation between the size of the operation area of such operation means and the expectation of winning of the lottery processing (ART lottery) that can be advantageous for the player. The player can be made to easily recognize the degree of expectation and the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image and the operation means, and the interest can be enhanced.
On the other hand, Patent Document 1 discloses a gaming machine that changes the presentation mode on the display section by operating the operating means. However, in this gaming machine, even if the operating means is operated, it is simply displayed on the display section. Since the display mode is changed only, it is not possible to sufficiently enhance the effect produced by operating different operation means, which may lead to a decrease in interest.

また、本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、上乗せゲーム数に応じて操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングが決定されており、操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングがゲーム開始から遊技が進むほど、上乗せの期待度が高くなる関係を有している。すなわち、リール停止操作がされている回数が多いほど(「第1リール停止操作」<「第2リール停止操作」<「第3リール停止操作」)、上乗せの当選期待度が高くなる。
このような操作画像の表示が消失するタイミングと、遊技者にとって有利な状態となり得る抽選処理(上乗せゲーム数抽選)の期待度とが相関関係を有することにより、遊技者に対して期待度の高低を容易に認識させることができるとともに、遊技者を操作画像に注目させることができ、興趣を高めることができる。
一方、特許文献2には、表示手段において操作手段への操作を促す操作画像の表示中に、操作手段が操作された場合には、上乗せゲーム数の表示を表示手段で実行する遊技機が開示されているが、この遊技機では、操作画像の表示が、単に操作手段への操作を促す機能のみであるため、操作画像の表示によって遊技の興趣を十分に高めることができていなかった。
Further, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears is determined according to the number of games to be added, and the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears as the game progresses from the game start, There is a relationship that the degree of expectation of addition is high. In other words, the higher the number of times the reel stop operation is performed (“first reel stop operation”<“second reel stop operation”<“third reel stop operation”), the higher the expectation of winning the prize.
Since there is a correlation between the timing at which the display of the operation image disappears and the expectation of the lottery process (additional game number lottery) that can be advantageous to the player, the expectation to the player is high or low. Can be easily recognized and the player can be made to pay attention to the operation image, so that the interest can be enhanced.
On the other hand, Patent Document 2 discloses a gaming machine in which the display means displays the number of additional games when the operation means is operated while the operation image is displayed on the display means for prompting the operation means. However, in this gaming machine, since the display of the operation image is only the function of prompting the operation of the operation means, the interest of the game cannot be sufficiently enhanced by displaying the operation image.

このように、本実施形態に係るスロットマシン1によれば、従来の遊技機で行われてきた遊技にはない興味や関心,興奮や期待感を遊技者に与えることができ、従来にはない新たなゲーム性を実現することが可能となる。
また、本実施形態のスロットマシン1によれば、従来の遊技機が改善すべきこのような課題の全部又は一部などを解決することができる。
As described above, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, it is possible to give the player an interest, an interest, an excitement and an expectation which are not found in a game played in a conventional gaming machine, which is not in the past. It becomes possible to realize a new game property.
Further, according to the slot machine 1 of the present embodiment, it is possible to solve all or some of the problems to be solved by the conventional gaming machine.

以上説明した実施形態に係る発明において、上述した実施形態にのみ限定されるものではなく、以下の事例を変形実施例又は応用実施例として適用することもできる。 In the invention according to the embodiments described above, the invention is not limited to the above-described embodiments, and the following cases can be applied as modified examples or applied examples.

例えば、操作手段については、以下のような構成とすることができる。
上記の実施形態では、演出を実行させるための操作手段として3つの操作手段12〜14を設けたが、2つ以下設けても、4つ以上設けてもよい。
また、3つの操作手段12〜14それぞれを異なる形状・大きさとしたが、同じ形状・大きさの操作手段を複数備えるようにしてもよい。
また、操作手段として、装飾パネルPを大演出ボタン14と同様に、押圧するタイプのものを採用してもよい。
また、操作手段として、タッチセンサ(タッチするもの)を採用してもよい。
また、操作手段として、押圧に限らず、引き出すもの(レバーなど)を採用してもよい。
また、操作手段の配置位置に基づいて、遊技者にとって有利な状態(ART抽選の当選、上乗せ抽選の当選)となり得る抽選処理における当選の期待度を設定してもよい。例えば、操作手段がスロットマシン1の上部又は下部に位置するほど当選の期待度が高くなるように設定してもよい。
また、ベットボタン2aを演出ボタン12の代用操作を可能として、ベットボタン2aの操作によっても、ART抽選の当選結果や上乗せ演出の期待度演出等を表示するようにしてもよい。このようにすれば、遊技に慣れている熟練者や、遊技を迅速に進行させたい遊技者にとっては、満足感の高い機能となる。
また、全操作手段の間で当選期待度が異なるようにしたが、一部又は全部で同じ当選期待度としてもよい。
For example, the operating means may have the following configurations.
In the above-described embodiment, the three operation means 12 to 14 are provided as the operation means for executing the effect, but two or less or four or more may be provided.
Further, although the three operating means 12 to 14 have different shapes and sizes, a plurality of operating means having the same shape and size may be provided.
Further, as the operation means, a type that presses the decorative panel P like the large effect button 14 may be adopted.
Moreover, you may employ|adopt a touch sensor (what touches) as an operation means.
Further, the operation means is not limited to pressing, but may be something that pulls out (lever or the like).
In addition, the expectation level of winning in the lottery process, which may be advantageous to the player (winning of ART lottery, winning of additional lottery), may be set based on the arrangement position of the operating means. For example, the higher the operating means is located at the upper or lower part of the slot machine 1, the higher the expectation of winning may be set.
Further, the bet button 2a may be operated as a substitute for the effect button 12, and the winning result of the ART lottery, the expectation effect of the additional effect, and the like may be displayed by operating the bet button 2a. This is a highly satisfying function for experienced players who are accustomed to the game or for players who want to progress the game quickly.
Further, the expectation of winning is different among all the operation means, but the expectation of winning may be partially or entirely the same.

また、以上の他に、以下のような構成を備えることもできる。
扉部材15として、4つ(15La、15Lb、15Ra、15Rb)設けた例を示したが、1つ又は5つ以上としてもよい。また、4つとも同形状の例を示したが、形状が異なるものとしてもよく、操作手段ごとに異なる形状の扉部材15を対応付けて、操作手段に応じた扉部材15が移動するようにしてもよい。
また、1つの操作手段の操作を促す操作画像として、スロットマシン1の一部のみを表示する場合と、スロットマシン1全体を表示する場合とを実行可能とし、スロットマシン1全体を表示する場合の方が、その一部を表示する場合よりも期待度が高い、又は、低いようにしてもよい。また、スロットマシン1の一部のみとスロットマシン1全体とを双方表示可能としてもよい。例えば、大演出ボタン14について、スロットマシン1の一部のみを表示する場合と、スロットマシン1全体を表示する場合とを実行可能としてもよく、双方を表示可能としてもよい。
また、操作画像として、2以上の操作手段への操作を促す操作画像の表示を行うようにしてもよい。この場合、促された操作手段の数が多ければ多いほど、期待度を高くしたり、低くしたりすることができる。
また、表示器8上で、操作画像が表示される位置によって期待度が異なるようにしてもよい。
また、遊技者に付与する特典として、ARTや上乗せゲーム数だけでなく、ATやボーナス等、通常遊技状態よりも遊技者に有利な遊技状態であればどのような状態でもよい。
また、ARTをゲーム数上乗せ型のARTとしたが、セット数上乗せ型のARTでもよい。
また、本実施形態の各テーブル(図6〜図18、図20〜図23、図32〜図36)に係る当選確率は、上述した値に限られず、任意に設定変更することができる。
In addition to the above, the following configuration can be provided.
The example in which four (15La, 15Lb, 15Ra, 15Rb) doors 15 are provided is shown, but one or five or more may be provided. Further, although an example in which all four have the same shape is shown, the shape may be different, and the door members 15 having different shapes are associated with each operation means so that the door member 15 moves according to the operation means. May be.
In addition, it is possible to display only a part of the slot machine 1 or the entire slot machine 1 as an operation image for prompting the operation of one operation means, and display the entire slot machine 1. The degree of expectation may be higher or lower than that in the case of displaying a part thereof. Further, only a part of the slot machine 1 and the entire slot machine 1 may be displayed. For example, with respect to the large effect button 14, a case where only a part of the slot machine 1 is displayed and a case where the entire slot machine 1 is displayed may be executed, or both may be displayed.
Further, as the operation image, an operation image for prompting an operation on two or more operation means may be displayed. In this case, the greater the number of operating means that is prompted, the higher or lower the expectation can be.
Further, the degree of expectation may be varied depending on the position where the operation image is displayed on the display device 8.
Further, as a privilege to be given to the player, not only the ART and the number of additional games, but also any state such as AT and bonus as long as the game state is more advantageous to the player than the normal game state.
Moreover, although the ART is a type-ART-type ART, it may be a set-number-type ART.
Further, the winning probabilities associated with the respective tables (FIGS. 6 to 18, FIG. 20 to FIG. 23, FIG. 32 to FIG. 36) of the present embodiment are not limited to the values described above, and the settings can be arbitrarily changed.

また、本実施形態では、遊技状態制御手段などの各種手段としての動作を主制御部10が行ったが、副制御部20がその一部又は全部を行い、副制御部20が各種手段として動作することもできる。
また、反対に、副制御部20が演出実行手段などの各種手段としての動作を行ったが、主制御部10がその一部又は全部を行い、主制御部10が各種手段として動作することもできる。
Further, in the present embodiment, the main control unit 10 performs the operation as various means such as the game state control means, but the sub control unit 20 performs a part or all of the operation, and the sub control unit 20 operates as various means. You can also do it.
On the contrary, although the sub-control unit 20 operates as various means such as effect executing means, the main control unit 10 may perform a part or all of the operation, and the main control unit 10 may operate as various means. it can.

また、本発明をスロットマシンに適用したがパチンコ(例えば、玉スロ)などその他の遊技機に適用することもできる。
また、メダル、遊技球等の現物の遊技媒体を用いることなく、データ形式の擬似遊技媒体を用いてゲームを実行可能な、いわゆる封入式遊技機にも、本発明を適用することができる。
Further, although the present invention is applied to a slot machine, it can also be applied to other game machines such as pachinko machines (eg, ball slot).
Further, the present invention can be applied to a so-called enclosed game machine in which a game can be executed using a pseudo game medium in a data format without using actual game media such as medals and game balls.

また、本実施形態では、モータにより駆動制御されるリールを用いたが、これに代えて又はこれに加えて、液晶表示器などの表示器にリール等の図柄が変動する画像を表示させることもできる。 Further, in the present embodiment, the reel driven and controlled by the motor is used. However, instead of or in addition to this, a display such as a liquid crystal display may display an image with varying symbols such as the reel. it can.

1 スロットマシン
2a ベットボタン(操作手段)
3 スタートレバー
5 停止ボタン(操作停止手段)
8 表示器(表示手段、報知手段)
10 主制御部(制御手段、遊技状態制御手段,特典付与手段)
12 演出ボタン(操作手段)
13 演出ハンドル(操作手段)
14 大演出ボタン(操作手段)
15 扉部材(移動手段)
20 副制御部(演出実行手段)
1 Slot machine 2a Bet button (operation means)
3 Start lever 5 Stop button (operation stop means)
8 Display (display means, notification means)
10 main control unit (control means, game state control means, privilege granting means)
12 Production buttons (operating means)
13 Production handle (operation means)
14 Large production buttons (operation means)
15 Door member (moving means)
20 Sub-control unit (production execution means)

Claims (4)

遊技者が操作可能な第1操作手段と、
遊技者が操作可能な第2操作手段と、
移動可能な移動手段と、
前記移動手段の移動制御を実行可能な制御手段と
前記第1操作手段への操作を促す第1操作画像と、前記第2操作手段への操作を促す第2操作画像と、を含む複数の操作画像のうち、何れかの操作画像を表示可能な表示手段と、
を備え、
前記制御手段は、
前記第1操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、
前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能であり、
前記第2操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させない
ことを特徴とする遊技機。
A first operation means operable by a player,
Second operation means operable by the player,
Movable means,
A plurality of operations including a control means capable of executing movement control of the movement means, a first operation image prompting an operation to the first operation means, and a second operation image prompting an operation to the second operation means Of the images, a display means capable of displaying any operation image,
Equipped with
The control means is
When the first operation means is operated while the first operation image is displayed, it is possible to move the moving means,
When the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is displayed, it is possible to move the moving means,
A game machine characterized in that when the first operation means is operated while the second operation image is being displayed, the moving means is not moved.
前記制御手段は、
前記第1操作画像が表示されている状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記移動手段を移動させることが可能である
ことを特徴とする請求項1に記載の遊技機。
The control means is
The game machine according to claim 1, wherein when the second operation means is operated while the first operation image is displayed, the moving means can be moved.
前記表示手段は、
特定演出の実行中において、前記操作画像を表示可能である
ことを特徴とする請求項1又は2に記載の遊技機。
The display means is
The game machine according to claim 1 or 2, wherein the operation image can be displayed during execution of a specific effect.
前記表示手段は、前記特定演出の実行中において、
前記第1操作画像が表示している状態で前記第1操作手段が操作される場合、遊技者に有利な特定遊技状態に移行することを示す特定情報を表示可能であり、
前記第2操作画像が表示している状態で前記第2操作手段が操作される場合、前記特定情報を表示可能であり、
前記第1操作画像を表示する場合の方が、前記第2操作画像を表示する場合よりも、高確率で前記特定情報を表示することが可能である
ことを特徴とする請求項3に記載の遊技機。
The display means, during execution of the specific effect,
When the first operation means is operated in a state where the first operation image is displayed, it is possible to display specific information indicating a transition to a specific game state advantageous to the player,
When the second operation means is operated while the second operation image is being displayed, the specific information can be displayed,
4. The specific information can be displayed with a higher probability when the first operation image is displayed than when the second operation image is displayed. Amusement machine.
JP2020074340A 2020-04-17 2020-04-17 game machine Active JP7123421B2 (en)

Priority Applications (1)

Application Number Priority Date Filing Date Title
JP2020074340A JP7123421B2 (en) 2020-04-17 2020-04-17 game machine

Applications Claiming Priority (1)

Application Number Priority Date Filing Date Title
JP2020074340A JP7123421B2 (en) 2020-04-17 2020-04-17 game machine

Related Parent Applications (1)

Application Number Title Priority Date Filing Date
JP2017215687A Division JP6694420B2 (en) 2017-11-08 2017-11-08 Amusement machine

Publications (2)

Publication Number Publication Date
JP2020114506A true JP2020114506A (en) 2020-07-30
JP7123421B2 JP7123421B2 (en) 2022-08-23

Family

ID=71778177

Family Applications (1)

Application Number Title Priority Date Filing Date
JP2020074340A Active JP7123421B2 (en) 2020-04-17 2020-04-17 game machine

Country Status (1)

Country Link
JP (1) JP7123421B2 (en)

Cited By (1)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
JP2020142136A (en) * 2020-06-03 2020-09-10 株式会社北電子 Game machine

Citations (1)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
JP2017029485A (en) * 2015-08-03 2017-02-09 京楽産業.株式会社 Game machine

Patent Citations (1)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
JP2017029485A (en) * 2015-08-03 2017-02-09 京楽産業.株式会社 Game machine

Cited By (2)

* Cited by examiner, † Cited by third party
Publication number Priority date Publication date Assignee Title
JP2020142136A (en) * 2020-06-03 2020-09-10 株式会社北電子 Game machine
JP7011341B2 (en) 2020-06-03 2022-01-26 株式会社北電子 Pachinko machine

Also Published As

Publication number Publication date
JP7123421B2 (en) 2022-08-23

Similar Documents

Publication Publication Date Title
JP6338307B1 (en) Game machine
JP6694420B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP6676118B2 (en) Gaming machine
JP6910651B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP2020114506A (en) Game machine
JP2006305273A (en) Game machine
JP2020031853A (en) Game machine
JP6607648B2 (en) Game machine
JP6735987B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP6735459B2 (en) Amusement machine
JP7011341B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP6504480B2 (en) Gaming machine
JP2010046536A (en) Game machine, performance board, and program that the performance board runs
JP2019069358A (en) Game machine
JP2020036906A (en) Game machine
JP2020062207A (en) Game machine
JP2020031854A (en) Game machine
JP2019058415A (en) Game machine
JP6558659B2 (en) Game machine
JP7086408B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP7104995B2 (en) game machine
JP7214233B2 (en) game machine
JP7011282B2 (en) Pachinko machine
JP7106098B2 (en) game machine
JP7122193B2 (en) slot machine

Legal Events

Date Code Title Description
A621 Written request for application examination

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A621

Effective date: 20200422

A131 Notification of reasons for refusal

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A131

Effective date: 20210413

A521 Request for written amendment filed

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A523

Effective date: 20210604

A02 Decision of refusal

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A02

Effective date: 20211012

C60 Trial request (containing other claim documents, opposition documents)

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: C60

Effective date: 20211102

C22 Notice of designation (change) of administrative judge

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: C22

Effective date: 20220308

C13 Notice of reasons for refusal

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: C13

Effective date: 20220419

A521 Request for written amendment filed

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A523

Effective date: 20220428

C23 Notice of termination of proceedings

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: C23

Effective date: 20220705

C03 Trial/appeal decision taken

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: C03

Effective date: 20220802

C30A Notification sent

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: C3012

Effective date: 20220802

A61 First payment of annual fees (during grant procedure)

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: A61

Effective date: 20220803

R150 Certificate of patent or registration of utility model

Ref document number: 7123421

Country of ref document: JP

Free format text: JAPANESE INTERMEDIATE CODE: R150